Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-02-2007, 09:00 PM   #1
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

FM Interactive Dynasty...The start of Paul Petra

My name is Paul Petra and I am Chronicling this story here. Let me give you background to this story. I started out as a soccer player here in America. It was obvious that I could play at a young age. At nine I was frequently asked for my birth certificate at games and leagues. I averaged three goals a game that season. Through out my career I was considered a phenom, I didn’t need the limelight but I relished in it. It wasn’t always about me; I just liked to see people happy, especially my father. When the crowd was screaming and I knew people were watching me it always gave me that extra boost.
I opted to stay in high school, this proved to be a bad career move, or so said the media. They said I didn’t have what took at the next level and wouldn’t go pro like that Adu fellow. I just liked my folks and my school and wanted to stay there, it wasn’t to pad my stats. Either way we would never find out if I had what it took to go to England, senior year I was in a bad car accident on the icy roads of Minnesota. I tore my left leg up, it got caught in between the door and the tree I hit, don’t ask me how but that’s what happened.
This brings us to now. After sitting out the last four years I am now attempting to manage soccer, except that I now need to call it football, as I am looking to go over seas. Luckily my father has made a nice living, being the owner of the grocery store chain here in upper Minnesota, he was able to finance many trips to England over the last few years so I could scout and make contacts. I have now applied to many clubs and we shall see what is happening.

Last edited by nfg22 : 01-02-2007 at 09:03 PM.
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:06 PM   #2
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Over the last few years, I have had a bent towards a group of players, they have not too much in common besides soccer, and the potential I had. In my career I hope to pick up as many of them as possible to mentor them, making them as great as I could have been. Here they are:

Deacon Palmeri- Plays in the Serie A league in Italy. Valued at 5.5 Million. This guy can run and has some good vision. Plays the midfield, preferably the right or middle.

Sean Treacy- This guy doesn’t look as good as Palmeri at the moment, but let me tell you he has potential. Playing for Falkirk, on their under 19’s team. Valued at an underestimated 325K, but let me tell you he will make a move this season.

Dan Ertmann- The third midfielder in a row. He is valued at 5 Million which may be an over estimate at the moment, although he will be worth every bit. He is playing at Wigan. Will be on the U18 team this year.

Rob Nielsen- This guy looks to be a solid Goalkeeper. One of the few Americans to go to England at an early age, he has ended up on Newcastle. The only thing I don’t like about him would be his weak leg, but even if he doesn’t end up playing for NC, he should go somewhere soon. Valued at 5M

Ardent Enthusiast- While being from America like Rob and playing the keeper position, he is far from Neilson. Ardent stayed in America and is playing for Chivas USA. He has a strong leg, I believe he has received a few scholarships to be a kicker for some college teams, but has opted to play in the MLS for now. Valued at 20K but this will soon skyrocket when the rest of the world sees what this kid can do.

Peter Kennedy- Straight from Scotland is this striker who will be on the up and coming. He has singned a contract with Harrogate Town in the Conference North. Supposedly has some affinity with manager and this seems to be the reason for signing there, but it may be hard to keep him there. Should contend for lead in goals this season, for the league. Valued around 50K.

Owen Hunter- This defensive midfielder is valued at 6.7M and playing in the German league for Munchen. He is over valued at the moment but I think his potential is worthy of that value and more.

Mike Schaplowsky- Playing for Man U and valued at 7.5M. He looks to be a good defender with knowledge of all positions. Will play quite a bit of midfield, and look out because this guy can definitely hit shots, short and long, looks to be average speed.

Dayne Ho- Valued at 675K and will compete for time at the English Club Walsall. I don’t know too much about him as I have not seen him play, but I will keep my eye close on him. More on him next report.

Danny Wilson- This man is unvalued because of his young age, but is on the revered club of Chelsea. He is currently looking to be on the U18 team, will he move up or be loaned out?

Jeff Nights- Valued at 1.9M and let me tell you this man can play. He plays defense like no ones business. He will be a key player in getting D.C. United to the championship. He is close with Adu, will they come to England together?

Jace Hunter- Valued at 3.9M but that will be changed soon. This man may become one of the greatest GK’s to ever graze the pitch. He plays at Hearts, in Scotland but that will most likely change soon.

Last edited by nfg22 : 01-02-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:07 PM   #3
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Sorry for the late start...life got in the way...Anyways...here it is and sorry for the shoddy writing...
Old 01-03-2007, 10:27 AM   #4
st.cronin
General Manager

Looking forward to reading along!

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:00 PM   #5
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post