Old 04-30-2009, 02:59 PM   #1151
The Jackal
Coordinator

That should be up to date.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:01 PM   #1152
Poli
FOFC Survivor

My vote for Pass was one of 'piss me off'edness. I'm concerned that clap may have been trying to capitalize on that.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:02 PM   #1153
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Off to run/work out. Back in about an hour.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:02 PM   #1154
Passacaglia
Coordinator

UNVOTE POLI
VOTE CLAPHAMSA

I'll move over to clap, since that vote seemed like he was trying to get a run started at a time when there a lot of outcry against me.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:04 PM   #1155
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Vote Render

for reasons stated earlier.
I know you have. Can you refresh me on them though?
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:04 PM   #1156
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I need to rethink apparently.

Just kidding.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:06 PM   #1157
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Good points, no doubt.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm basically a whole lotta "meh" about that topic now. I'm not really keen on either loving or hating Danny and anyone who supported it.

You don't have to love my idea, just love me!

Seriously though, my idea shouldn't really gain any trust
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:09 PM   #1158
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Wow, way to much to catch up on now. I'll have to look at this after work. It looks like I missed a meltdown or two. FTR I was no where near either one!!!

Some observations at the moment, without reading everything that has happened over these last 4 or 5 pages but skimming.

Poli - I questioned his decision to go on the mission yesterday. Granted he wasn't here when it looked like we were really cutting it close. A little disappointed by the "I quit" routine though, to be honest.

RendeR - I need to disagree with something that you said. You said that we would have needed to be three over on each task yesterday. Actually we only needed a surplus of 3 to at least give us a chance as those in surplus could have switched to the void caused in food distribution when I was rail roaded. Granted it would have taken one of the sympathizers to not work to make us fail but we would have at least had a group to narrow down the possibilities at that point.

PB - Not convinced by your flopping. Your defensiveness looks a lot to me like what I've seen when you are a cornered wolf. Not switching off this vote at least yet.

Lathum - We know that he is always a wolf.

I really don't have enough of a feel for anyone at the moment.

Suspect list:
PB

Almost suspect list:
Lathum
Pass
The Jackal

No clue:
Everyone not on one of the other lists

Leaning towards trust:
Poli - I know what I said but I haven't seen him go off like that when he is a wolf, granted it's a limited sample size that I am basing this off.
BK - Only because he had the same thought process as me on day one.

Trust List:
(empty)
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:10 PM   #1159
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm not sure what the best way to use the two extra would be. Or actually I have an idea but I guess it's best not to spell it out this early.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:12 PM   #1160
Danny
Head Coach

Im speed reading to catch up, except I don't know how to speed read.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:12 PM   #1161
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Poli - I know what I said but I haven't seen him go off like that when he is a wolf, granted it's a limited sample size that I am basing this off.

I got burned by this exact thinking once.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:14 PM   #1162
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Thanks. I'll get in my order when that gets posted.

As for voting, I don't know. I'm tempted to go with RendeR or Poli just by the likelihood that one of us is a wolf, but I don't think that's necessarily true.

Danny's play has struck me a little oddly this game, I'm gonna go back and review what he's been saying.

That's because I am finally a villager and don't have to think about what I say
Old 04-30-2009, 03:16 PM   #1163
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
My thought is, advocating his idea sounds great now that we failed the camp.

Had we won the camp, some people probably would be voting for Danny for such a silly idea as to forgo trying for it at all.

I'm not knocking his idea, but really, it looks a lot better now given yesterday's events which were caused by something we had no idea was even possible.

I agree with this. I was really just trying to throw out a possibility and see what others thought.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:17 PM   #1164
Autumn
Head Coach

What flopping are you referring to EagleFan, with regard to PUrdueBrad? I'm trying to narrow down my list of suspects as well. Do you have anything on Pass or Jackal or Lathum other than gut?
Old 04-30-2009, 03:18 PM   #1165
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I assume he's referring to me flip-flopping from mission to working.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:19 PM   #1166
Danny
Head Coach

Not sure where are list was now, but

Vote Jackal

When I was reading Jeheinz, Jackal and others posts about my plan yesterday and how it shouldn't gain trust I came away with an eery feeling from Jackal. The fact that even in hindsight he thought my plan was not good (when it clearly is good in hindsight) And the fact that he was one of the three to go on the mission is iffy too.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #1167
Danny
Head Coach

I feel pretty comfortable with my vote as I have got a wolfy vibe from Jackal all game and his activity level is almost unheard for him as a villager.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:26 PM   #1168
Autumn
Head Coach

Looking back I think PurdueBrad's flip seems legit. He thought he could do well with an item, resisted for an appropriate amount of time and then changed jobs once it became clear people were suspect. He certainly could be a wolf but I don't think there's any big suspicion there.

Poli, likewise won't get my vote. He jumped on early and then seemed to really be gone all day. I'll believe his reveal for now.

At the moment Render and Jackal are the only vote getters I have suspicion for. I'm not sure why Clap has a vote, I'll have to look back at that. I don't agree with Danny's reason for voting Jackal though, it just doesn't make sense to me.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:27 PM   #1169
Autumn
Head Coach

Ah, okay, now I remember. Pass's guess on Clap seems legit but it's not a lot to go on.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:28 PM   #1170
TheNorm
Mascot

Sheesh, apparently I need to make more time at work to keep up on things; just trying to catch up to this felt like a marathon session.

Anyway, for work I'll

Work Treasury

...and as for voting I haven't decided yet. There's a lot going on here.
TheNorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:32 PM   #1171
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Looking back I think PurdueBrad's flip seems legit. He thought he could do well with an item, resisted for an appropriate amount of time and then changed jobs once it became clear people were suspect. He certainly could be a wolf but I don't think there's any big suspicion there.

Poli, likewise won't get my vote. He jumped on early and then seemed to really be gone all day. I'll believe his reveal for now.

At the moment Render and Jackal are the only vote getters I have suspicion for. I'm not sure why Clap has a vote, I'll have to look back at that. I don't agree with Danny's reason for voting Jackal though, it just doesn't make sense to me.

I didn't explain it real well, but here is case against Jackal at this point.

1. His activity level, he's never been this active as a villager.

2. His going on the mission and his reason for not switching. He said he didn't want to switch in case because the other two weren't on to switch with him. I also thought his reaction after getting an item was a bit off.

3. What he was saying and how he was saying it when Jeheinz and he were talking about my suggestion yesterday for all going on the mission. I agree completely with Jeheinz that it should gain me no trust as it only appears good in hindsight, but Jackal still is sticking to it that it would have been or throwing out some odd logic.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:33 PM   #1172
Danny
Head Coach

For number three, you kind of have to read through it, I just got a very odd feeling when reading his posts through that and really have since yesterday.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:36 PM   #1173
Autumn
Head Coach

I'll read them again, Danny. I guess #3 doesn't jibe with me because I still don't think it was a good idea, even in hindsight. I guess if we have a day that we know we can't possibly win the camp I might be okay with the idea. I don't know.

#2 resonates with me also. I don't know him enough to speak to #1.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:37 PM   #1174
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I'll read them again, Danny. I guess #3 doesn't jibe with me because I still don't think it was a good idea, even in hindsight. I guess if we have a day that we know we can't possibly win the camp I might be okay with the idea. I don't know.

#2 resonates with me also. I don't know him enough to speak to #1.

Like I said it was more a feeling I took away from his posts then his stance on the issue. Other people were kind of saying the same thing and I didn't get that at all for them.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:38 PM   #1175
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I didn't explain it real well, but here is case against Jackal at this point.

1. His activity level, he's never been this active as a villager.

2. His going on the mission and his reason for not switching. He said he didn't want to switch in case because the other two weren't on to switch with him. I also thought his reaction after getting an item was a bit off.

3. What he was saying and how he was saying it when Jeheinz and he were talking about my suggestion yesterday for all going on the mission. I agree completely with Jeheinz that it should gain me no trust as it only appears good in hindsight, but Jackal still is sticking to it that it would have been or throwing out some odd logic.

1. I'm sorry for being active? I have time for this game and I feel like being involved. If that's giving you a read, whatever, but I think that's kind of a silly reasoning.

2. What was wrong with my reaction? I didn't lie about it, and I didn't reveal unnecessary information to the wolves. It wasn't a gun, so there shouldn't be anyone who it applies to.

3. Did you read my posts? Especially the one where if we'd done your plan we presumably wouldn't know about the arrest or the division of work reports. You're saying you'd throw out both pieces of that info? I wasn't responding to heinz as a case against you, it was a case against not sending everyone on the mission.

I'm not going to be voting for you yet, but this all seems fishy. I'd hate to think you are a wolf for the third time in a row, so I'm gonna hope you're a misguided villager here.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:38 PM   #1176
Autumn
Head Coach

I guess I'd need post numbers, Danny. I didn't even find where Jackal responded at all to your idea.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:40 PM   #1177
The Jackal
Coordinator

Does this help, autumn?

This is from this morning with heinz, again, this wasn't really aimed to be a complaint at Danny, just I really don't like the idea of ever completely ignoring the camps.

Quote:
You think we'd be in better shape if we'd completely ignored the camp? Perhaps it doesn't make a difference whether we miss converting them by 1 unit of work or 100, but what if it does?

I still don't really see how that idea would've been great. If that had happened, the wolves would've won the camp by default and we likely wouldn't have learned about the warrant or that division of work gets written up. Those are two kind of crucial pieces of information. We have a good chance to take this town - if we'd gone into this one not knowing about the warrant? Please.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:40 PM   #1178
The Jackal
Coordinator

well, i screwed up the formatting, but those were both posts from earlier
Old 04-30-2009, 03:44 PM   #1179
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I guess I'd need post numbers, Danny. I didn't even find where Jackal responded at all to your idea.

Unfortunately I have to shower and leave for class soon, and they scattered throughout today. Maybe I was already suspicious of him and reading too much into the posts today. If no one else really sees it, then my #3 reason really isn't valid, but I'm still sticking with my vote for reason #2 and being more suspicious of him than Poli or PB.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:44 PM   #1180
Autumn
Head Coach

Okay, I thought he was talking about something that happened right after he posed the idea. Now that I think about it, I think that was someone else that he was suspicious of yesterday, because they didn't like his idea. Barkeep maybe?
Old 04-30-2009, 03:45 PM   #1181
The Jackal
Coordinator

Man. Even if I had switched from the mission it wouldn't have mattered. There would have to have at least been two of us, and three if a wolf faked (if i recall the numbers correctly). Leaving just two people on the mission when it wasn't certain we were going to lose the camp seemed like a BAD idea to me.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:46 PM   #1182
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Okay, I thought he was talking about something that happened right after he posed the idea. Now that I think about it, I think that was someone else that he was suspicious of yesterday, because they didn't like his idea. Barkeep maybe?

Yeah, Danny was suspicious of BK immediately after his argument.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:46 PM   #1183
Autumn
Head Coach

Right now I'm leaning toward voting Render. Obviously he and I had a lot of exchanges today, and that's part of the reason. He seemed a bit over the top to me, though that could have just been a defensive villager. Looking back though, he's also the one who got a mysterious item and PMed it to an uknown person. That's exactly what I'd do if I was a wolf that got an item as well. Nothing strong, so I'm not settled on the vote. But it adds up to a circumstantial case to me.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #1184
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'm kind of with you there, Autumn. I forgot that RendeR never revealed his item, that really hasn't gotten much attention.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:49 PM   #1185
The Jackal
Coordinator

I don't particularly like clap's vote, but I'm not really getting a read off of him. And if I'm deciding between Poli/RendeR/PB, I'd lean towards RendeR.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:51 PM   #1186
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah, and certainly it could be a villager play. Keep it quiet from the wolves. But I have to assume the wolves did, or really tried to, send a wolf for an item. Render has given me the worst vibe out of you, him, Purdue and Norm. I certainly am not very good at reading villager/wolf though so I'm going to keep seeing what other people think.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:55 PM   #1187
Autumn
Head Coach

I just looked back at Clap's posts. He's been basically silent since day one, his only posts work orders or fluff. Certainly UTR, but I can't see anything to point a finger at him for.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #1188
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

By the time I really catch up with this thread the game is going to be over...

I will look at the PB thing a little more closely as it seems that some have been giving him the benefit of the doubt. I just remember the flip but not everything around it.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:10 PM   #1189
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
I just looked back at Clap's posts. He's been basically silent since day one, his only posts work orders or fluff. Certainly UTR, but I can't see anything to point a finger at him for.

He's been UTR a lot lately, really he usually is, but especially in games with rules that he has to understand.

Problem with that is, it'd be very easy for him to hide as a wolf by playing the same way. Having played with him many times, I can't say I have a vibe either way at this point.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:11 PM   #1190
Autumn
Head Coach

triple dola

I'm going to dinner, and should be back before deadline. But I'll be putting the kids to bed, so you never know. I'm going to put down a placeholder vote for now.

VOTE RENDER
Old 04-30-2009, 04:11 PM   #1191
Autumn
Head Coach

Stupid Internets.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:12 PM   #1192
The Jackal
Coordinator

render 2 (lathum 1134, autumn 1190)
PB 1 (EF 914)
Autumn 1 (heinz 1063)
Pass 1 (clap 1116)
clap 1 (Pass 1154)
Jackal 1 (Danny 1172)
Old 04-30-2009, 04:13 PM   #1193
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I guess triple dola has a different meaning during the fall...
Old 04-30-2009, 04:13 PM   #1194
Danny
Head Coach

five dola food long!
Old 04-30-2009, 04:14 PM   #1195
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
render 2 (lathum 1134, autumn 1190)
PB 1 (EF 914)
Autumn 1 (heinz 1063)
Pass 1 (clap 1116)
clap 1 (Pass 1154)
Jackal 1 (Danny 1172)

That's an ugly spread that I contributed too, but I am sticking with my vote.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:14 PM   #1196
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
five dola food long!

im tempted to vote you just for that
Old 04-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #1197
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
im tempted to vote you just for that

lol
Old 04-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #1198
The Jackal
Coordinator

I guess there's nothing I can do to dispel this vibe of yours. You still haven't told me what was wrong with my reaction to the weapon, unless it was just your vibe of my post.. which is hard for me to respond to.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #1199
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I guess there's nothing I can do to dispel this vibe of yours. You still haven't told me what was wrong with my reaction to the weapon, unless it was just your vibe of my post.. which is hard for me to respond to.

It mostly was the vibe. Right now there is no voting record, so we're going off gut plus the possibility that a wolf went on the mission. I won't be around to argue a case for you, and may switch here before I leave just to narrow down the field, so you'll likely be safe
Old 04-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #1200
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I got burned by this exact thinking once.

Yeah, not to rat myself out, because I am Union...but I have faked an emotional response before.