Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-06-2009, 12:07 AM   #1
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

From The Sportatorium in Dallas, Texas... (A DOTT Beta Dynasty for TEW08)

It's the dawning of the Death of the Territories, and I'm hoping to take World Class Championship Wrestling (ranked 5th at the beginning of the game) to what the name is, a World Class federation. It's not going to be easy, that money man McMahon up North will be tough, but we have some great talent here.

Name: World Class Championship Wrestling
Established: 1966
Owner: Fritz Von Erich

We're in the heyday of WCCW, with the Von Erichs, the Freebirds, Iceman King Parsons (and the Butt-Butt!) and all the best. Hopefully, we can avoid the tragic curse of the Von Erichs, and provide a platform to global coverage!

SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:08 AM   #2
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The Roster:

Faces:

Johnny Mantell (Opener): He works cheap, and will get folks over, but his skills are less then good. But hey, what do you get for $100/show?

Brian Adidas (Opener) Also a $100/show special, but he has a lot better skills, and at 25, can grow into the role, hopefully. Who knows, maybe in this world he'll get just as hot as he did in real life when he turned on the Von Erichs.

Jose Lothario (Occasional Wrestler): The 45 year old Lothario still has decent skills, but time and injury have taken their toll. Will be used to pad the roster, but best used as a talker to go wih his occasional wrestling matches

Ken Mantell (Occasional Wrestler): Only 34, I'd like to see him wrestle more, he's got great performance skills, and pretty good at fighting and can hold their own technically.

Mike Von Erich (Lower Midcarder): Only 19, right now, the only thing he really has going for him is the Von Erich name. Hopefully we can get him trained up.

"Iceman" King Parsons: (Midcarder) Definitely a guy I want to get into lower level feuds, he's got the talent to be at least decent at everything, and at only $500/show for the next year plus, I think we can definitely use him.

Sweet Brown Sugar: (Midcarder) I'm thinking about teaming him up with the Iceman, their skills definitely compliment each other. Again, at $500/show, I don't think we can go wrong.

"Gentleman" Chris Adams: (Midcarder) The third member of a solid technical midcard, he's c rated in all but technical (D+) and Flying (E+), so he can be trusted to bring good solid wrestling all the way around.

Kerry Von Erich: (Upper Midcarder) At age 23, all his good years are ahead of him. Talented, Physically impressive (B Rated), and he starts April 1983 with Momentum of A! Gotta find a good feud for him.

Kevin Von Erich (Main Eventer): Two years older then his brother, but solid in everything (including flying!), momentum of B+. Finding a good feud for Kerry and Kevin is a necessity to succeed

David Von Erich (Main Eventer): The middle brother of the usual Von Erich Trio, he's got a momentum of A, and he's more suited for a fight, with slightly lower technical ratings, but probably the best Von Erich at interviews, and only slightly less physically impressive.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:23 AM   #3
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The Heels:

Black Gordman (Occasional Wrestler): This 46 year old Mexican Wrestler still is pretty good at what he does, fighting and somewhat entertaining. His body can't hold up to long matches anymore, but we may decide to run a feud between him and Jose Lothario, with them acting as mouthpieces and carriers for young, up and coming talents.

Checkmate: (Occasional Wrestler): From England, a good technical wrestler, and decent in most stats, I hope that we can get him used on a few shows (at $350/week, I would prefer that he wrestle more full time!)

Frank Dusek: (Lower Midcarder) On the downside of his career, he's decent, nothing more.

Magic Dragon: (Lower Midcarder) A decent undercard wrestler, can do just about anything well, but nothing great.

Jim Garvin: (Midcarder) A better talker then he is a wrestler at this point, but he's at least decent. Associated with the Freebirds later in his career, he will probably be the third if we can't keep one of the other three around.

King Kong Bundy: (Midcarder) He's a good brute heel, good for feeding faces to him to make him look good before giving that momentum to your top face.

"Wild" Bill Irwin (Upper Midcarder) A very good brawler, and decent at the entertainment side, the question is if we can keep him, his contract only expires in 6 months. If He wants more then his current $800/week, we may need to feed him, to a Von Erich or three on his way out of town.

Buddy Jack Roberts: (Upper Midcard) The "Freebird Thug" could be the best WRESTLING Freebird, his B+ performance rating would be nice to pair up with one of the Von Erichs.

The Great Kabuki (Upper Midcard): I've assigned Gary Hart to be his mouthpiece, Kabuki is getting old (38), but the master of the blinding green mist (and the deadly burning red mist) is a great wrestler, and can be counted on to give the fans a great fight night in and night out.

Terry "Bamm Bamm" Gordy: (Main Event): The most physically impressive of the Freebirds, Gordy can fight with the best of them, and is decent technically, he can also provide a decent interview. He'll do his part to hold up any feud between the Von Erichs and the Freebirds

Michael PS Hayes (Main Event) This guy isn't as good a wrestler as he is a talker. But that's ok, he's a REALLY good talker. Can get the crowd rioting. Probably not going to be the wrestling showpiece for the Von Erichs/Freebirds feud, but that's ok.. he can do his part riling up the crowd via prematch interviews and the like.

There's not much meat in the midcard area, and we're a couple folks short to start, so I'll be searching for someone before our first show.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #4
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

My goals from Fritz:

CRITICAL: WCCW must rise in size to Cult in the next two years
CRITICAL: Financial Balance must stay above $120,000 (Start at $250K)

High: Kerry Von Erich must stay above B- Momentum
High: Kevin Von Erich Must stay above C+ momentum

3 Average Goals: Cannot hire or extend any wrestler with a D- or lower in one or more of the following, Athletic Ability, Stamina, Toughness.

Feuds: One feud will be a six man feud between the Von Erichs and the Freebirds. Got a few irons in the fire for my other feuds.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #5
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Over in Japan, Giant Baba wins the Champions Carnival for the third year running, the eigth time he's won the tournament title.

a Mixed day for the Hot Rod, as Roddy Piper stars in a MACW show in front of 5,000 folks, and announces that he's signed a PPA deal with those WWF carpetbaggers from Connecticut, but he picks up an injury. He'll try to wrok through it, however.

One of our "irons in the fire" has pulled out, we had made Tully Blanchard an offer, but he's decided to stay with Southwest Championship Wrestling.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:10 AM   #6
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Thursday, Week 1, April 1983

World Class Wrestling TV Taping - From University Park Coliseum, University Park, TX

Att:9,243 (10,000 Capacity)
Pre-Show:

New Tag Team looking for gold

Sweet Brown Sugar and Iceman Parsons have an interview where they announce that the WCCW board of directors have granted the newly formed tag team a shot at the WCCW American Tag Team Championships, held by the Freebirds, Michael Hayes and Terry Gordy. (D+)

Bundy!
King Kong Bundy defeated Mike Von Erich in 4:53 by pinfall after a King Kong splash. (D)

After the match, King Kong Bundy adressed the crowd. Pointing to the crumpled body of Mike Von Erich, King Kong Bundy promised "This is what happens to anyone who gets in my way. Von Erich, Freebird, doesn't matter. You've entered the Age of Bundy! (Rated: C)

Not so fast!

The Camera shifts to the back, where the Fabulous Freebirds are attacking Sweet Brown Sugar and Iceman Parsons. Both wrestlers are out on the floor, and the Freebirds look to do real damage, when Kerry and Kevin Von Erich run them off, chairs in hand. They help the woozy new tag team to their feet.... but the damage has been done! (D+)

You don't mess with Buddy Jack

Buddy Jack Roberts defeated Brian Adias in 5:55 by pinfall with a Piledriver. (D+, Adidas boosts his performance skills)

(Mainshow)
"You just made a big mistake, Freebirds!"

Kerry and Kevin Von Erich have an interview in the back. They say that the board of directors has expanded the match. Now the Freebirds won't just be facing the team of Sweet Brown Sugar and Iceman Parsons, who are itching for revenge, they have Kerry and Kevin to worry about. Kerry tells the Freebirds that they better have the belts shined up real nice, and be ready to hand them over! (C)

Kabuki Theatre
Chris Adams had his match against the Great Kabuki won, but Gary Hart distracted the ref at ringside, and when Adams went to get his hands on Hart, that gave Kabuki time to load up, and Adams turned.. and got the green mist right in his face! That lead to a Heart kick, and Kabuki covered for the three count at 7:55
(rated, D+, Hart did good work at ringside, and Adams and Kabuki don't click at all)

Tag Title Match
The Three Way Tornado Tag Match between the Freebirds, the Von Erichs, and the obviously injured Sugar-Parsons team was a wild brawl all over the building. Parsons and Sugar were hurt and virtual non entities for most of the match. The end came when Kerry had Hayes in the Iron Claw in the center of the ring. Gordy made the save for his partner with a knockout punch. He bent over to check the status of his Freebird partner before covering Kerry, and that was a huge mistake. Iceman Parsons snuck up from behind and rolled up Gordy.. for the 1....2......3!!!!

Winners and NEW WCCW American Tag Team Champions, the team of Sweet Brown Sugar, and Iceman King Parsons (10:40)

(Rated: C, Iceman Parsons was visibly tiring toward the end. Terry Gordy looked good out there. The Freebirds-Von Erichs storyline has continued with this match. Sweet Brown Sugar is improving in Rumble skills. Sweet Brown Sugar is improving in Performance skills. Iceman Parsons is improving in Rumble skills. Kerry Von Erich is improving in Rumble skills. Kerry Von Erich is improving in Performance skills. Kevin Von Erich is improving in Rumble skills. Kevin Von Erich is improving in Performance skills. Terry Gordy is improving in Technical skills.)

Celebrate

As the stunned Freebirds watch at ringside, Kerry and Kevin retrieve the Tag Team Belts from the timekeeper, and strap them around the waists of SBS and Parsons, to the cheers of the crowd (D+)

Main Event Mayhem
After the previous events, it was pretty obvious that tensions were at a boil, so the main event of Buddy Jack Roberts versus David Von Erich quickly turned into a slugfest, with both sides having help at ringside.. Finally, the Freebirds had enough and stormed the ring en masse, quickly followed by the Von Erichs. Referere David Manning had no choice but to throw the match out. (C+, The Freebirds-Von Erichs storyline has continued with this match. David Von Erich is improving in Performance skills.)

Get em away from the announcers area!

Despite the referee's ringing the bell furiously, the two sides continued to war with each other all over the building, and security finally guided them backstage (C-, Storyline continues)

Card Rated: C-, needs more storylines, but that will come shortly.

Last edited by SirFozzie : 01-06-2009 at 01:37 AM.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:14 AM   #7
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I moved the belts off the Freebirds, because as a mid-card level tag title, it's better to get Midcard level workers involved. SBS and Parsons will become a tag team for the forseeable future.

One incident from the show: Mike Von Erich apparently dressed and left very early, after being squashed by King Kong Bundy. I decide to give him a break (normally, I wouldn't be too pleased with lower card wrestlers pulling this kind of stuff, but considering Daddy owns the federation...).. and give him the Fatherly talk, explaining that his dad sets the rules, and he needs to stop making his dad look bad.. He actually takes it well, apologizes profusely, and says it won't happen again.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:20 AM   #8
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Brought in are the following wrestlers

Stan Lane: Pricy, at $1500 a show, he'll be a midcard heel. If he didn't cost so much, I might throw him into a feud with the new tag champs.. I still might, depending how things work out.

Ricky Steamboat: Even pricier, at a whopping $2K a show, but it's nice to have a Main Eventer babyface that's NOT a Von Erich. I'm thinking about putting him in a feud with Bill Irwin to start.

Arn Anderson: "Double A" is cheaper, and if we can get a tag partner for him, fits the bill well, as he only makes $700/show. He's already pretty good as a wrestler, and at age 24, he can get miles better.

Bobby Eaton: Did someone say a tag partner for Double A? Only wanted $600 a show, and real good physically, I think I'll team up Anderson and Eaton and sic em on my new tag team champions.

We miss out on Barry Windham, he wants to continue wrestling in CWF. We're not so upset about that right now, we still have a couple more requests out there.

Last edited by SirFozzie : 01-06-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:32 AM   #9
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The really nice thing is that we made nearly 150K on a single show. We need that bulge as much as possible, because with Fritz's goals, and only a single show (and that airing in Mid-South Local TV), we're going to have to visit other areas to improve our popularity.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:15 AM   #10
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

With our extra money, I'm going to start working on our #2 area, the MidWest

Thursday, Week 2, April 1983

World Class Wrestling TV taping, from the Roy Wilkins Auditorium, St Paul Minnesota

Pre-Show:
Debut of the new champs. Debut of a New Tag Team. This will end well...

Arman Hussein comes out, and congratulates Sweet Brown Sugar and Iceman Parsons on winning the American Tag Titles last week. He claims it's proof that "Even the lamest, blindest squirrell eventually has a nut dropped in their lap."

Of course, this brings out a heavily bandaged, but happy Parsons and Sweet Brown Sugar to remonstrate with Hussein. Which is exactly what he wanted, because the debuting Arn Anderson and Bobby Eaton run them down from behind, and spend a couple minutes putting the boot to them, as Hussein gloats about his "Money Men" are going to take the titles away. (Rated E)

Taking advantage of the wounded champs
This turned into a non-title match, and you can see that the two attacks in two weeks have taken their toll on Parsons and Sugar, as they keep trying to comeback, but Anderson and Eaton cut them off. Finally, Bobby Eaton hits the Alabama Jam on a weakened Sweet Brown Sugar for the three count. (D-)

This is Freebird Country!
Backstage, the Freebirds say that Sugar and Parsons are getting what's coming to them after "Stealing" The Freebirds titles.. But they're just glad to be out of Texas, even if it is in some backwater nowheresville like St Paul Minnesota (firmly establishing them as the heels here). Tonight, Terry Gordy takes on David Von Erich one on one, and they promise, cross their heart and hope to die, that they won't interfere if the Von Erichs don't. (C-)

Debut of Sweet Stan
Stan Lane took on Jose Lothario. Lane is just over half of Lothario's age, but Lothario did well, keeping up with the younger Lane for a good part of the match, but Lane got the win after a lariat at 5:38 (D)

I don't like your type... Steamboat...

The debuting Ricky Steamboat is backstage, shaking hands with various backstage folks, when he runs into a perturbed Bill Irwin, who is chewing on some chaw.

I don't like you Steamboat. You ain't no Texan. You ain't no fighter. You're some pretty boy wanna be who's never been in a fight in his whole life. I don't like your type, Steamboat, and I'm gonna run yer ass out of WCCW!

Well, Steamboat tries to kee-p from rocking the boat on his first night in, but after being poked in the chest for the third time, he starts to lose his temper, and tells Irwin that there's a ring in the middle of the arena, so if he wants to try to run him out, he can very well try it! (D+)

Hart's 2nd new acquisition?
Kabuki teamed up with Magic Dragon to take on the team of Chris Adams and Brian Adidas. Adams wanted revenge on Kabuki for misting him last week, and when Dragon and Kabuki worked over Adidas in the middle of the ring, he wanted in bad. But he was too cognizant of Gary Hart on the outside and when Hart appeared to want to slip Magic Dragon a foreign object on the outside, he dropped down and came hustling over to Hart and Dragon, which was enough to distract the Referee.. and poor Brian Adidas was left to get the green mist to the face. One Heart Kick later, and Kabuki had did it again!

(5:55, D rated, Gary Hart did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of The Great Kabuki stood out as being good. Chris Adams is improving in Flying skills. Brian Adias is improving in Performance skills.)

Irwin-Steamboat.. we need a bigger ring!

Wild Bill had pissed off Ricky Steamboat, so much that Steamboat quickly discarded all attemots at technical wrestling, but while Irwin was more well known at Brawling, Ricky held his own and the Dragon and Wild Bill fought over the place, and the ref counted both men out.

(Rating C+, Feud continues)

After the match, Steamboat says that they can fight all they want, but maybe, next week, they can make sure that there's no countout... how about a lumberjack match, Wild Bill?.. Wild Bill nodded, and the match was made for next week! (D-)

David Von Erich was backstage getting ready. He said that Kerry and Kevin had agreed to hang back, as long as the Freebirds did too, but he warned them that they didn't trust the Freebirds, so if they had any ideas about trying something, his brothers had his back!

(Rated D, Kerry and Kevin aren't actually there, but it explains in storyline what's going on)

The Main Event

David Von Erich and Terry Gordy had a good match, battling back and forth. Miraculously, the Freebirds held to their words, and thus, the Von Erichs weren't needed either! But of course, it's almost Mission Impossible for the Freebirds NOT to cheat, and this time it paid off, as Terry Gordy loaded his boot with something, and hit David with a big boot, and just in case, put his feet on the ropes for leverage and got the three count at 14:16. The show goes off the air with Gordy outside the ring celebrating, and a woozy David Von Erich in the ring.

Final Rating: C

(C+, Feud Continues()
Old 01-06-2009, 02:17 AM   #11
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

We lost about 7K for that show, but, considering we were well outside our comfort zone, and the big money made by the show back in Texas, we're doing good.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:52 AM   #12
condors
College Starter

good stuff
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:37 AM   #13
BYU 14
Coordinator

Nice to see another WCCW dynasty going, the Sportatorium was such a shithole, but a great place for wrestling.

Are you using The Misers converted version of D.O.T.T for the dynasty?
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:35 AM   #14
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I'm actually using the Beta release of DOTT for TEW2008

(release) D.o.t.t. Beta - Grey Dog Software
Old 01-06-2009, 11:35 AM   #15
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Week 3, April 1983

World Class Wrestling being taped from the Century II Auditorium in Kansas

Att:2,000, SUPER NO VACANCY

Preshow:

Tag Match, without the tags..
Bobby Eaton defeated Sweet Brown Sugar in 5:53 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. (D-, The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Tag Title Feud storyline has continued with this match. This match brought the crowd's mood down.)

Iceman Parsons defeated Arn Anderson in 7:05 by pinfall with a Butt Butt. (E+, The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Tag Title Feud storyline has continued with this match. This match brought the crowd's mood down.)

"You may have Gotten one over on us Freebirds, but tonight, we get payback!"

The adhoc team of Kevin and David Von Erich are in the ring. They say last week, Terry Gordy had to cheat twice to beat David. This week, they're going to take out all their frustrations on the OTHER two Freebirds, namely Michael Hayes and Buddy Jack Roberts! (D+, storyline continues)

Bundy SQUASH! (Kinda like HULK SMASH without the gamma radiation)
King Kong Bundy defeated Brian Adias in 1:55 by pinfall. Yeah, this match was King Kong Bundy's way of showing how dominant he was, albeit against lesser opposition.

Bundy SQUASH! Part 2?
King Kong Bundy wasn't done.. he says he wants better competition, and he ain't gonna stop until he gets himself some. So he SPLASHES Adidas again, and lines up a third time, when Jose Lothario runs down and pulls Adidas to safety, leaving a sneering Bundy in the ring, as he attends to the fallen Adidas. (E-)

The Gary Hart team is at it again..
The question from the announcers was whether the Great Kabuki would continue his streak of misting people to win matches, he had sprayed Chris Adams two weeks ago, and Brian Adidas last week.. but facing the tema of Johnny Mantell and Mike Von Erich, it was obvious that he didn't need to, so he apparently used up his supply of mist in the prematch ritual. He didn't have time to reload, as he and Magic Dragon took care of the younger team with quick tags, and Johnny Mantell got hit with the HEART KICK in less then four minutes.

(D, Gary Hart did some good work at ringside. Mike Von Erich was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Great Kabuki looked good out there.)

Old Man, you made your last mistake
Jose Lothario had his blood working after saving one of his proteges, from Brian Adidas earlier in the show. He was taking on relative new comer Stan Lane, and apparently had the match in control, when King Kong Bundy came down to ringside while the two were fighting outside the ring.

Well, you don't need to tell Lane twice what to do in those circumstances. He dived back in the ring and distracted the ref from outside the ring, where Bundy had knocked down Lothario with a clubbing blow, and to the shrieks from the fans, BUNDY SPLASHED HIM ON THE FLOOR!

Needless to say, after that, Lothario wasn't going to make the count back in, and the ref counted him out, and Lane celebrated a cheap win, but that doesn't mean a thing at the paywindow, now, does it?

(D rated)

After the Match, Bundy splashed Lothario twice more. "I Told you, old man, that this is the Age of Bundy, and you got in my way." Security helps a groggy, wincing Jose Lothario to the back, as Bundy smirks (E-)

I've never backed down from a fight, Irwin! I'm not going to start now!

Ricky Steamboat is in the ring, ready for his lumberjack match. He tells Irwin that he's never backed down from a fight, and he isn't going to start backing down now! (D+)

Irwin came down, swinging his bullrope, and he was quickly followed by the lumberjacks (the wrestlers from earlier in the night). This was a brawl. For once, the lumberjacks on the outside treated each man fairly, taking a couple shots, but quickly rolling whoever had been thrown or knocked outside back in the ring to get more punishment. The end of the match came when Irwin attempted to get his bullrope, and the referee tried to pull it from him. Irwin eventually won the tug of war, but Steamboat had climbed to the top rope, and by the time Irwin had turned around, he had launched himself with the patented Steamboat FLYING BODY PRESS, for the 1...2....3!

Ricky Steamboat defeated Bill Irwin in 9:37 by pinfall with a Flying Body Press. (Rated C)

Afterawards, Irwin went nuts and chased the referere from the ring.

Main Event Mayhem!
David & Kevin Von Erich and the Freebirds know each other very well at this point, so it was no surprise that the match was always on the edge of breaking out of control, but never did, until the final moments of the match, where Buddy Jack Roberts waves to the back, and Terry Gordy came out to unbalance the sides! Roberts distracted the referee, and Gordy loaded up the boot, and prepared to nail a groggy Kevin Von Erich, much like he had the previous week against his brother. However, Kevin Von Erich had enough in him to pull Freebird Michael Hayes into the way of the loaded boot, and the KO Kick knocked Hayes out of the ring!

David Von Erich grabbed Gordy, and threw him out of the ring, while a shocked Buddy Jack Roberts turned..... INTO THE IRON CLAW FROM KEVIN VON ERICH!

At that point, with David patrolling for any other Freebird interference, it was pretty much academic, as Buddy Jack Roberts submitted after a few seconds in the patented Von Erich Finisher!

(C-, David was a bit off kilter today, but, the feud continues!)

Rated:C-
Old 01-06-2009, 11:37 AM   #16
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

We have one more show to set up our End Of Month Spectacular.... I'm planning to run a six man tag title match between the Von Erichs and the Freebirds as the main event, and there's some other feuds that need to be followed up on, so it looks good.

We lost another 10K on that show, but that's ok.. our last weekly show will be in Mid-South (our home region), as will our End of Month Spectacular.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:44 PM   #17
Flasch186
Coordinator

this is cool BCUZ I am NOT going to buy TEW2008. I have the last one and Just simply cannot get through the clickfest or keep the direction right and organized enough to have the card make sense OR get me the 'fulfillment' needed to drive the game forward. I continue to plug along with the WMMA one but it is certainly lacking as well.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #18
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
I'm actually using the Beta release of DOTT for TEW2008

(release) D.o.t.t. Beta - Grey Dog Software

Saw they released that officially after I posted. I am running a 10 year sim with the data now, through one year things look pretty good, though the Iron Shiek died one month in at the age of 43

Also Mike Von Erich has been busted for soft drugs already as well.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #19
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Oh, I forgot to mention our TV ratings. 0.09, 0.10, 0.10 . Obviously we need a bigger TV statiion if we're going to grow. Let's see what's available in May. It's a risk, we can only have one TV show, so if we want to go for it, we need to end our current show.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:45 PM   #20
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Time for the Go-Home Show... let's see how it turns out.

World Class Wrestling, being taped at the Little Rock Coliseum in Little Rock, AR

Att: 5,000 SUPER NO VACANCY

Pre-show

[b]Spinebusted?[/b[]
Arn Anderson defeated Mike Von Erich in 6:53 by pinfall with a Spinebuster. (D-. Arman Hussein did some good work at ringside. Mike Von Erich was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.)

The Tag Champs warm up for the End of Month Spectacular
SBS-Parsons defeated Black Gordman and Magic Dragon in 4:37 when Sweet Brown Sugar defeated Black Gordman by pinfall with a Sunset Flip. SBS-Parsons make defence number 1 of their WCCW American Tag Team titles. (D+, The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Tag Title Feud storyline has continued with this match. Black Gordman is improving in Rumble skills.)

Bundy! I'll deal with you later!
Jose Lothario says that before he can deal with the things that King Kong Bundy did to him, he's got a match with The Great Kabuki tonight, and a match against Black Gordman at the end of month show, but once that's done.. Bundy will pay for what he did to him! (D+)

(Main Show)

The Show opens with the announcers announcing a big eight man tag tonight. We'll see both of the End Of Month Spectacular's Co-Main Events in one match, as the Von Erichs and Ricky Steamboat take on the Freebirds and Wild Bill Irwin.

They also announce the stipulations for the End of Month Spectacular. It's a 6 man tornado tag match inside the unforgiving confines of the steel cage between the Freebirds and the Von Erichs, and Wild Bill Irwin and Ricky Steamboat will meet in a WCCW Bunkhouse Brawl (Come as you are, falls count anywhere). (C-)

Sweet? Yes. Gentleman? Not so much

Stan Lane has been riding a victory streak since he entered WCCW, and he put that streak on the line against Chris Adams, but he had help from an old friend. An old friend named brass knuckles. He hit Adams with them when the ref couldn't see it, and hid them before covering Adams for three at 5:48.

(D, The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.)

The mist is back.. and kicked up a notch...

This was an interesting contrasts. Jose Lothario was wrestling a good match, but Kabuki wasn't wrestling at all, it seemed. He had no desire to go for pins, and instead wanted to inflict as much harm on Lothario as possible.. They went back and forth, before Kabuki suddenly hit Lothario with the green mist right in front of the referee, and the obvious DQ was called for at 8:27()

(C Rated, Gary Hart did some good work at ringside, announcer Bill Mercer did a good job in calling the match)..

As Lothario tried to clear his eyes, Black Gordman came down to the ringside areay, andstarted hammering away at Lothario. Semi-blinded by the mist, Lothario was doing his best to fight back, and even seemed to be getting the upper hand... when Gordman suddenly dropped out of the ring, and Lothario took one swipe at Gordman, and turned... into the RED MIST from Kabuki! Lothario was down,s creaming in agony, and as Gordman and Kabuki celebrated in the aisle way, a wet towel was brought down quickly to try to limit the damage to Jose Lothario's eyes.. what is going on here???? (C- rated)

The eyes of the Texas Heavyweight title are upon you...

Jimmy Jam Garvin, made his first defense of the WCCW Texas Heavyweight Championship against Ken Mantell, and it was a decent match, Mantell had more then a few hope spots, but this was Garvin's match, and the champion held on to his title after a Brainbuster DDT at 12:02

(D-, the two don't click at all, Garvin +Rumble, Mantell +Technical)

Badstreet anytime...

The Freebirds come out strutting to Freebird, and they promised that at the end of the month, they wouldn't be losing their six men tag titles to the Von Erichs.. in fact, when it was over, they felt they were going to put a Von Erich or two into the hospital.. then it'd be time to hunt the Von Erich's titles!

(C-)

Eight men, one ring. Can you say, Chaos?
In the main event, it basically broke down according to the feuds, the Von Erichs and the Freebirds and Irwin versus Steamboat. Referee David Manning had his hands full, especially at the end, when a donnybrook between the Von Erichs and the Freebirds raged all around the ringside area. While he futilely tried to stop the brawl, that gave Wild Bill Irwin the chance to use his bullrope in a rope assisted Lariat on Ricky Steamboat, and Manning turned around and had no choice but to count the pinfall.

[b]Bill Irwin, Michael Hayes and Buddy Roberts & Terry Gordy defeated Kevin & Kerry Von Erich, David Von Erich and Ricky Steamboat in 12:30 when Bill Irwin defeated Ricky Steamboat by pinfall by using underhanded tactics.

(C Rated, Buddy Jack Roberts seemed off his game tonight. Terry Gordy looked good out there. The Freebirds-Von Erichs storyline has continued with this match. The Steamboat-Irwin storyline has continued with this match. Kerry Von Erich is improving in Technical skills. Buddy Jack Roberts is improving in Performance skills.)

Final Rating: C-
Old 01-06-2009, 02:54 PM   #21
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ok, Contest time:

Six matches have been announced for the End of Month Spectacular. Whoever calls the most matches right, gets to choose a wrestler ior feud they want to see highlighted, that's not one of our big 2 feuds (The Freebirds/Von Erichs, Irwin/Steamboat). If there's a tie for most right, we will score it on points. (1 for the first match, 2 for 2nd, 3 for 3rd, all the way to six for the main event)

Opening Match:
Checkmate vs Magic Dragon

2nd Match: American Tag Team Titles:
Sweet Brown Sugar and Iceman Parsons versus the Money Man of Arn Anderson and Bobby Eaton

3rd Match: King Kong Bundy vs Chris Adams

4th Match: Mexican Grudge Match
Jose Lothario vs Black Gordman

5th Match: WCCW Bunkhouse Match, Falls Count Anywhere
Ricky Steamboat versus Bill Irwin

Main Event: Six Man Tornado Cage Match
The Fabulous Freebirds versus Kerry, Kevin and David Von Erich
Old 01-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #22
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Opening Match:
Checkmate vs Magic Dragon

Sweet Brown Sugar and Iceman Parsons versus the Money Man of Arn Anderson and Bobby Eaton

3rd Match: King Kong Bundy vs Chris Adams

Jose Lothario vs Black Gordman

Ricky Steamboat versus Bill Irwin

The Fabulous Freebirds versus Kerry, Kevin and David Von Erich

Checkmate

Sugar and Parsons

Bundy

Lothario

Steamboat

Freebirds
Old 01-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #23
condors
College Starter

Opening Match:
Checkmate

the Money Man of Arn Anderson and Bobby Eaton

3rd Match: King Kong Bundy

Jose Lothario

Bill Irwin

Kerry, Kevin and David Von Erich
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:53 PM   #24
kingfc22
Head Coach

1 - Checkmate
2 - Anderson and Eaton
3 - Bundy
4 - Lothario
5 - Steamboat
6 - Freebirds
Old 01-07-2009, 10:26 AM   #25
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

This is the End Of Month Spectacular, live from the Texarkana Arena in Texas,

Att: 5,000 SUPER NO VACANCY

Preshow.

This is called, "Hey, they don't have a match yet, let's throw em together!"

Jim Garvin and Stan Lane defeated Ken Mantell and Mike Von Erich in 10:33 when Jim Garvin defeated Ken Mantell by pinfall with a Brainbuster DDT. (D, both Mike Von Erich and Stan Lane were tiring at the end)

Kabuki's not even on the main show?
Well, he took it out on Brian Adidas, egged on by Gary Hart, who was complaining about the snub bitterly. It was utterly one sided, but a good match for all that, and mercifully for Adidas, Kabuki ended it five minutes in with a HEART KICK (C rated)

Main Show

Dragon gets Checkmated
Checkmate sure knows how to tie wrestlers in knots.. He doesn't wrestle as much as I would like, but when he does, he puts on a good show. I was hoping for more out of Dragon to justify a better push, but that didn't happen. Checkmate hit a rolling cradle and got the three count at 8:25.

(D)

"The end of the Von Erichs starts tonight!"

Terry Gordy, Michael Hayes, and Buddy Jack Roberts have an interview in which they hype their upcoming tag match against Kerry Von Erich, Kevin Von Erich, and David Von Erich. (C-)

Tag Title Match!
The Money Men were facing off against the team of Sweet Brown Sugar and Iceman Parsons. It was a ok match, at least out of three of them. Iceman Parsons was really tiring at the end, and really off his game, and all it takes is a half step off and the whole match gets thrown out of kilter. Arman Hussein did his best to keep it going, and slipped Anderson a pair of brass knuckles which Arn used to clock Parsons. Anderson hid the knuckle covered hand underneath him as he covered.. The referee counted...

Sweet Brown Sugar made the save! Not only that, he spotted the brass knuckle covered hand and stepping on Anderson's wrist, he made sure the referee saw the illegal weapon, and to the disgust of Hussein at ringside, called for the DQ!

(D Rated, SBS-Parsons hold on to the belt, winning by DQ)

There's a bit of a meeting of the minds in the center of the ring, as Eaton, Anderson and Hussein are all arguing with each other over whose fault it was. Sweet Brown Sugar helps Parsons up, and too engrossed in their argument, nto notice, Parsons and SBS turn it into a true meeting of the minds, as SBS grabs Eaton and Hussein, and Parsons has Anderson, and we have a triple coconut crash in the middle of the ring. The tag champs celebrate as their opponents are stunned in the ring (E)

Bundy's Next Step
Well, King Kong Bundy has been asking for better competition for a few weeks now, and he took a step up in facing the Gentlemen Chris Adams. Adams has good technical skills and ground skills, but he faced a difficult question. How do you get a 450 pound man to the ground? He tried a few technical moves, but Bundy's size defeated that, so he tried a rare high flying move, a drop kick designed to unbalance the big man. That was swatted away, and it was all one sided after that. Bundy was cruel, he hit his KING KONG SPLASH, and covered, but pulled Adams up at two... only to hit him with a second KING KONG SPLASH, and this time he didn'teven cover, letting referee Marc Lowrance give Adams a 10 count to get to his feet. The game Adams SOMEHOW got up at 9, but a clothesline and a THIRD KING KONG SPLASH made it academic. Time of the fall, 4:31

(Rating D+)

The great payoff?
Announcer Bill Mercer recaps the recent events involving the Great Kabuki and Jose Lothario. They show the video footage of Kabuki spraying the burning red mist into Jose Lothario's eyes. They indicate someone's paid Kabuki off for the attack, as someone's recovered a check from the Great Kabuki's locker.. paying him $2,500 for "services rendered". But despite all that's happened, Jose Lothario will wrestle tonight, AGAINST doctor's orders.

(D+ for the Recap, D+ for the check reveal)

The feud continues
Jose Lothario was not 100%, the constant attacks over the last few weeks have taken their toll. But he will always be up for a fight with Black Gordman, and they put on a great Lucha-themed match (featuring more technical wrestling then the high flying usually associated)., Gordman even brought shrieks of horror from the Mexico based members of the crowd as he tried to go for a Martinete (A piledriver in Mexico is the ultimate shock move, the move is banned throughout Mexico).. but Lothario blocked it, by locking his center of gravity where Gordman couldn't lift him into position. He backdropped Gordman, and hit a powerslam for the cover.. 1...2...3!

(C- Rating, Lothario was tiring a bit at the end)

No! Don't do it!

Jose Lotharoo is limping to the back, when he gets run over by the man mountain King Kong Bundy. Already tired, and hurting from a long match, Lothario gets manhandled by Bundy. Bundy runs him face first into the Ringpost, and then grabs the semi-conscious Lothario and DDT's him on the concrete! Jose Lothario is a bloody mess! Bundy lines up for a King Kong Splash that surely will end the career of Jose Lothario, but security finally gets in their way, but the damage is done.. they need to call a stretcher for the copiously bleeding Lothario who is out cold!

(C Rated)

Come as you are.. but come ready to fight!

It was a WCCW Bunkhouse Brawl, as Wild Bill Irwin came out in full cowboy gear with bullrope in hand and cowboy boots on. Ricky Steamboat came out in his usual gear. This was a wild brawl, all over the building, one of the highlights being Steamboat throwing Irwin over a concession stand front, causing the hungry fans who were waiting for a hot dog or some popcorn to scatter. They eventually fought their way back to the ring, and Steamboat thought he had it won after a Flying Body Press, but Bill Irwin had a unique way of keeping referee David Manning from counting Three.. He caught Manning's hand going down, and as Steamboat got up., thinking he had won, Irwin threw the referee out of the ring and grabbed his bullrope!

Alerted by the crowd, Steamboat turned around, and got the full impact of the cowbell right across the face. Then Irwin crossed the line! He made a makeshift loop out of the bullrope and tossed Steamboat over the ring, trying to lynch him!

The referee came to, and immediately called for the bell, worried about Steamboat's safety. it only took a few seconds to unloop the rope, and Steamboat was up after a minute or two of being attended to by the trainers, but it was obvious that this feud had crossed a very significant line.

(Irwin wins at 23:21, C- rated)

"We helped take your tag titles away, now we're going to take your six man belt away!"
David Von Erich, Kerry Von Erich, and Kevin Von Erich have an interview in which they hype their upcoming tag match against Terry Gordy, Michael Hayes, and Buddy Jack Roberts. (C Rated)

The Steel Cage is up!

usually, multi man cage matches are disappointing, there's too many bodies in the ring to do much, but the Freebirds/Von Erichs war was just as wild as expected. The two teams battled back and forth, both Kerry Von Erich and Michael Hayes wore crimson masks by the time this one over. But the Freebirds, as always had a plan.. and it was helped out by Jimmy Garvin, who came down to ringside with a backpack, which he threw over the cage wall into the ring. Fritz came down to ringside, and locked an Iron Claw on Garvin to the delight of the fans, but the backpack was in play, and inside was.. handcuffs?

The Freebirds took advantage, locking Kerry and David to the cage wall via the handcuffs.. and then it was three on one on Kevin Von Erich.. who fought bravely, but after a Hayes DDT, was helpless, and Terry Gordy lifted him up, and brought him down crashing to the mat with a POWERBOMB. Though Fritz pleaded with the ref not to make the count, it was over. Twenty minutes of hell, and to the disgust of the fans, the Freebirds walked out still Six Man Tag Champions.

(Rated C+, Hayes was tiring at the end, Kevin Von Erich was a bit off his game. Terry Gordy looked good out there. The Freebirds-Von Erichs storyline has continued with this match. Michael Hayes is improving in Flying skills. Terry Gordy is improving in Flying skills.)

Final Card Rating C-
Old 01-07-2009, 10:27 AM   #26
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Looks like BYU wins the picks contest, the only one he got wrong was the Irwin/Steamboat match. So, BYU, either post here or PM me a wrestler or a feud you want to see highlighted over the next month, and you got it
Old 01-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #27
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Looks like BYU wins the picks contest, the only one he got wrong was the Irwin/Steamboat match. So, BYU, either post here or PM me a wrestler or a feud you want to see highlighted over the next month, and you got it

I would like to see a Kabuki/Adams feud or just highlight Kabuki.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #28
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Interesting. Ok, let me see what I can do:

Next update: Never throw away the bird in the hand, unless you have two in the bush already.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:58 AM   #29
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I cancelled our TV show, figuring I could get a better TV deal.

Wrong-o-matic

By the time I sort through all the rejection notices from the syndicates (even the smaller ones), almost two weeks have passed. I quickly schedule a hour and a half show weekly to pass the time, while I try to get back on TV.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:45 PM   #30
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

WCCW In Your Town (Week 2, April) From the Little Rock Coliseum in Little Rock, AR

Att: 5,000 (SUPER NO VACANCY)

Preshow:

The camera returns to Bill Mercer at the podium, where he begins recounting the recent weeks events surrounding Bill Irwin and Ricky Steamboat.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't have to tell you about the love lost between Bill Irwin and Ricky Steamboat over these past few weeks. We've all seen for ourselves the escalation of Bill Irwin's frustration over not being able to get Ricky Steamboat in the ring. But on one of our last shows... Well, let's just go to video tape. As you'll clearly be able to witness for yourself, Bill Irwin has crossed the line. I, for one, call for disciplinary actions taken against Irwin - but judge for yourself..."

A video tape is then run of Irwin attempting to hang Steamboat from the ring

Rating: D

Checkmate defeated Mike Von Erich in 13:22 by pinfall. (D-)

Main Show:

David Manning and Bill Mercer discuss the actions against Jose Lothario these past few weeks, first, the red mist from The Great Kabuki, nearly blinding the popular mexican wrestler, and then, two weeks ago at the end of month spectacular, King Kong Bundy DDTing Lothario on the floor, busting him wide open, and then BUNDY SPLASHing him on the concrete. The belief is that King Kong Bundy or someone associated with him paid The Great Kabuki off to weaken them before the match (D)

The Gentleman, Chris Adams comes out. He says that he's talked with Jose Lothario, and while Jose is in pain, he's at home and at least semi-comfortable. He wanted to rip Bundy's head off.. but he's got Kerry Von Erich tonight, and Jose wants to take care of Bundy himself when he's better.. so that's no good.

But there is one thing he can do. And that's take care of the hired gun.

[b]"This is wrestling. Bad things happen. But to take money for almost taking a man's sight. Kabuki that crosses the line... It may not be now. It may not be tonight. It may not even be soon. But eventually, you will pay for what you've done. An eye for an eye... remember that...."[/n]

Gary Hart comes out, and suggests that the prudent move by Adams would be to lay low.. after all, he knows exactly what it feels like to have the GREEN mist in his eyes from Kabuki.. does he really want to become Kabuki's next target?

The announcers have to physically impose themselves between Adams, and Hart....

(D+)

Double A, on his own?
With no Bobby Eaton in sight (he works saturdays elsewhere now), Arn Anderson is trying to rebuild himself after the events of two weeks ago. He fought Johnny Mantell, and this tgime it was Arn's opponent who was stumbling and sleepwalking through the match. Fortunately for all concerned, Anderson ended it at 8:53 with a spinebuster.

(E+)

The Dragon, Silenced....

They announce that Ricky Steamboat suffered a slight throat injury at the hands of Wild Bill Irwin two weeks ago, and has not been cleared yet to wrestle by the doctors...

(D-)

David Von Erich comes out and promises the Dragon that tonight he will whoop Irwin within an inch of his life (D+)

Bundy steps up to Kerry
Flush off of possibly crippling an old man two weeks ago, King Kong Bundy fought against Kerry Von Erich. Well.. I was going to change that to wrestled, but fight is a better description of what happened. The two had a brawl, inside and outside the ring. Referee David Manning tried to step between them one too many times, and caught a double whammy punch from both fighters as they flailed at each other.. Manning then called for the bell...

(Double DQ, D-)

I ended Lothario's career, and I'll do the same to anyone else in my way!

King Kong Bundy hyped the fact how it was an adrenalin rush unlike any other to watch Jose Lothario bleed.. to watch his semi conscious body be taken out on a stretcher. He liked the rush so much that he promised that Jose Lothario "Would only be the first, and not the last" to get that treatment.

(C-)

What you did to us two weeks ago is unforgiveable...

Kevin Von Erich comes out, and says that he hears that the Freebird muscle, Terry Gordy is in the building tonight, and that what the Freebirds did to the Von Erichs at the end of the month spectacular is beyond the pale. He invites Terry Gordy down to the ring to start receiving the payback he deserves...

Terry Gordy comes halfway down.. then he makes a motion around his waist...

"You saying that you ain't man enough to fight me, Gordy, unless I put up the WCCW American Heavyweight Championship? Well, that's fine. Anything to get you in the ring so I can kick your butt out of the state of Arkansas!"

(C+)

Revenge for a fallen comrade..

David Von Erich wanted revenge for his friend, Ricky Steamboat. Bill Irwin wanted to get in line for a title shot at one of the Von Erichs.

This one went back and forth, for nearly twenty minutes. The end came as one of Irwin's moves backfired on him.. when referee David Manning went down after an "accidental" collision with David Von Erich, he grabbed his bullrope and prepared to provide the same bullrope-assisted lariat clothesline that weakened Steamboat..

He raised it to the crowd.. turned.... RIGHT INTO THE IRON CLAW from David Von Erich!!!

Von Erich kicked the bullrope out of the ring to the floor, and redoubled his efforts on Irwin. Irwin fought the move valiantly, (no one can doubt his guts.. just his motives),, but when the ref came to.. Irwin had passed out from the pain of the claw, and Manning called for the bell.

(19:08, D+)

Cheaters never prosper....... or do they?

The Von Erichs and Freebirds have been fighting back and forth for months on end, but this is the first time that Terry Gordy and Kevin Von Erich have fought solo in a while (they traded the American Heavyweight title back and forth before the game started). But they just don't click, as they're used to facing each other in short bursts during tag and six man tag matches.

But they put on a good match nonetheless, and there was multiple false finishes, including one where Kevin locked the Von Erich Claw on Gordy, but after fifteen seconds of the crowd screaming at Gordy to tap, Gordy managed to grab the bottom rope.

But the end came, when the temper of Kevin Von Erich got the best of him. He threw Gordy into the corner and climbed the ropes.. firing punch after punch at Gordy's Skull.. the referee tried pulling him off, and missed a groin shot from Gordy on Kevin Von Erich!

As Von Erich started to crumble, Gordy turned it into an impromptu roll up, and put his legs on the middle rope for leverage, out of site of the referee!

No.. Not like this...

Three!

Your winner and NEW WCCW American Heavyweight Champion, Terry Gordy!

(time 19:19, C rated)

D+ Card

We need more folks popular in Mid-South/Mid-West apparently.
Old 01-10-2009, 01:08 PM   #31
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Next: Additions to the roster, and fixing a mistake.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #32
BYU 14
Coordinator

Woohoo, we have a Kabuki/Adams feud....Nice!
Old 01-11-2009, 01:17 PM   #33
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I managed to get World Class Wrestling revived, again on Mid South, but a slightly bigger syndicate. So I do have a TV Show again, next month. When that happens, I'll move "In Your Town" down to an hour long show.. I really need to get to Cult quickly, so I can get bigger TV shows.

Well, I went looking for some new talent to sign, and found some good talent:

Afa and Sika, the Wild Samoans have joined. Since the Money Men feud with Sweet Brown Sugar and Iceman Parsons has pretty much bombed, I think I'll have Afa and Sika take the title belts off of them.. maybe a feud between them and Kerry and Kevin?

Bob Roop: Upper Midcarder, nice to have an Olympic Hero (particpated in the 1968 (Rome) Olympics in Greco-Roman Wrestling).

Dos Caras (Midcarder) One of Mexico's most beloved wrestlers, I bring him up to see if he can provide some kick in a show that's pretty vanilla. I might work him in a feud with Black Gordman, lucha style.

Jim Duggan: Pre Hacksaw days, this guy will be a nice midcarder.. better as an interviewee then a wrestler, but I think we can get some decent matches out of him. May feud with Jim Garvin over the Texas Heavyweight Championship.

Kevin Sullivan: He's actually going to come in as a face, believe it or not.. but that's because it's going to be so much FUN turning him somewhere down the road. He's coming in as an uncontrollable maniac.. who goes after the bad guys. I could see him and Gordy tearing it up.

Dick Murdoch: Captain Redneck himself! Great brawler, pretty good on the stick.. Now that I think about it.. him versus Sullivan? Be a great hardcore feud...
Old 01-11-2009, 02:10 PM   #34
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

WCCW In Your Town - At Community Field, in Iowa

Att: 1,757 (2,000 Capacity)

Preshow:

Winding down the money men
With Eaton unavailable to work on Saturdays (the day we run in your town), the Money Men team feud is pretty much over.. but they had a match between two of the four tag team members here, between Arn Anderson and Iceman Parsons. Finally, they were all at least wrestling passibly, and it was a decent match. Finally, Parsons hit the Butt Butt, and got the pin at 8:53.

(D-)

Wait.. he's defending the Texas Heavyweight Championship in Iowa?
Jimmy Garvin came out and said that he thought about renaming the Texas heavyweight Championship belt the Iowa Championship belt, but as much as he hates Texas, he hates Iowa more.. besides, he couldn't think of anything to put on the title if it was Iowa, since Iowa was so empty! (ah.. cheap heat).

He fought against Sweet Brown Sugar, and it was a better match then the first, back and forth, but Sweet Brown Sugar missed a clothesline, and that's all that Garvin needed, kicking sugar in the chest and hitting the BRAINBUSTER DDT for the win at 7:37.

(Garvin makes defense #2 of his title, D+, Garvin is increasing in flying skills)

(Main Show)

Ok, take two...
Arman Hussein comes down. He admitted that due to a bit of miscommunication, his Money Men didn't get the job. In fact, they let him down. But that's ok.. he's not the type to give up easily. So he asked his friends up North if he could get his hands on a tag team that could not only BEAT Sweet Brown Sugar and Iceman Parsons, but DESTROY them. And did they ever come through.... he introduces Afa and Sika, the Wild Samoans!

(E)

Kabuki versus Adidas
Great Kabuki has made some friends with his willingness to do other people's dirty work. But he's also made some enemies.. he faced Brian Adidas, and Gary Hart kept one eye on the back during the match, but truth be told, the wily veteran in the ring didn't need Hart's help to defeat Adidas, He bedazzled the youngster with move after move, and finally hit his HEART KICK for the win at 9:20.

(D, Kabuki's performance stood out as good)

Kabuki suffers from Premature Mist-ulation

After the match, Hart strolled in the ring, and raised Kabuki's hand.. and then pointed at the fallen Adidas.. Kabuki nodded and ran his fingers across his throat, and prepares to spray Adidas with the mist... Chris Adams comes storming down to ringside, and attacks Kabuki from behind, sending Kabuki flying, spewing green mist as he goes. Kabuki quickly rolls out of the ring, just out of the reach of Adams..

(E)

Debut for Dos Caras
Well, we're a bit away from Dos Caras usual Mexican stomping grounds, but it was a good opportunity to give him a chance to get used to the WCCW ring, and he ws matched up against Checkmate. It was a good technical match (not as much rough stuff as the Midwest crows was used to, probably), but as the match went on, Caras got better and better, and he used a rolling La Majistral Cradle to get the win at 11:59.

(D, Checkmate was off his game)

Another debut

Jim Duggan came out to Stars and Stripes forever, carrying an American flag. His debut opponent was Frank Dusek, and the mismatch was apparent. Duggan spent most of the match running over, and through the mismatched Dusek. Finally, the end came when Duggan assumed a three point stance like it was fourth and goal... Dusek staggered to his feet, and was met by a charging Duggan who Tackled Dusek to the mat, for the 1..2...3.

(D-, Dusek was REALLY off his game)

I'm not gonna let you disparage Iowa, Texas, or any other part of America, Tough Guy!

Duggan was interviewed after the match. He suggested that the Texas Heavyweight Champion needed to be someone who respected the people of Texas. Or Iowa. Or anywhere. he told Garvin that sooner or later, they were going to meet, and Garvin would be relieved of the burden of representing people he didn't like. And that's a promise, Tough Guy! (D)

Look out, Jim.. behind.. oh.. you saw it!

As Duggan walked back to the lockerroom he turned to salute the fans one more time, and in came Jim Garvin chair in hand.. ready to ambush Duggan.. he snuck up.. and at the last moment.. Duggan turned and saw him!

Garvin dropped the chair in shock and tried to play it off by trying to shake Duggans hand.. Duggan accepted.. but he's too wily to expect Garvin to play fair.. when Garvin attempted to DDT him he just pushed him away, went into his three point stance and just ran over Garvin! Duggan saluted the fans as a stunned Garvin pondered what went wrong from the floor.. (D-)

Warning, Wild Samoans on the loose

Afa and Sika. One of the most dangerous tag teams around.

Mike Von Erich and Johnny Mantell. One of the least dangerous tag teams around.

Get the picture?

Afa and Sika must not have been that hungry, because they played with their food here, even letting Mike Von Erich roll to his corner and tag Martell. But after 4:37, they tired of the game and Afa used a SAMOAN SPLASH to defeat Martell.

(E, Afa really off his game)

I'm coming back soon..

A short video clip from Ricky Steamboat plays. He thanks all the fans for their support. His voice is rough, but it's improving. He'll be back in WCCW soon, and when he is.. he's going to make Bill Irwin wish he had never been born.

(D)

A new challenger appears....

David Manning intreviews Bob Roop.. saying this is one of the top moments in his career, right behind wrestling in Rome at the Olympics.. he knows he's new here.. but he thinks he can do rather well..

Terry Gordy comes out, American Heavyweight title over his shoulder.

You think you can come in, and just do what you want? No, I'm not gooing to let anyone take this away from me.. if you think you can take it, let's step in that ring and get it done!

Roop, never one to backdown from a challenge, accepts, and the match is made!

(E for the intro, D for the challenge)

Impromptu Main Event
This match was for the American Heavyweight Championship, and Gordy and Roop tore the house down. Roop used his technical skill to frustrate the bigger Gordy, and keep him down. Gordy tried to turn it into a brawl, only to find that Roop could fight a bit too.. At one point it looked like Roop would hit his finisher, the SHOULDERBREAKER, but a wildly kicking Gordy managed to unbalance Roop, and the two tumbled to the mat. Gordy immediately rolled out of the ring, and to the floor. He grabbed his title belt and went down the ringside area, as a frustrated Roop motioned at him to not take the coward's route out.. but Gordy kept the title by his actions..

(C Rated, Roop wins, but Gordy keeps the belt via Countout at 18:27)

D+ Card
Old 01-14-2009, 09:34 AM   #35
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Still at it, since I don't have to work till 4 PM today I'll bang out a couple more shows (the last In Your Town of the month and the Parade of Champions) at the very least.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:03 AM   #36
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Friday week 4: Special Friday edition of WCCW In Your Town (moved up one day so we can hold the Parade of Champions as scheduled on Saturday)

From Wayne Memorial Stadium in Nebraska

Att:1,443 (2,000 Capacity)

(Preshow)

Bundy and Von Erich, still evenly matched...

King Kong Bundy drew with Kerry Von Erich in 10:00 when the time limit expired. King Kong Bundy was really off his game tonight. King Kong Bundy was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Payback's comin....
Bill Irwin is in the ring bragging about having ended Ricky Steamboat's career in WCCW. But he's interrupted. In the entranceway... is the Dragon! He's back. "About a month ago, you tried to end my career. So I think it's only fair if I give you some of your own medicine!"

He charges the ring, and a wild brawl commences with t he fury of the Dragon stunning Irwin. But half the lockerroom comes running out to try to stop the riot before it can start.

(Rating: D+)

(Main Show)

Terry Gordy and Stan Lane are chatting in the ring. Terry Gordy asks "Who does Bob Roop think he is? Coming in and wanting a title.. my title... right away? He's lucky I decided not to soil my hands with him last week any more..."

Bob Roop comes out. "I hate to disagree with you Gordy, but I have to say this. If you hadn't ran from the ring like a coward.. I would had your belt last week. But since the two oo you are discussing things.. I got me an idea. You two meet me later. I'll bring someone from the back and we'll get things going proper. Maybe this time you won't run?"

Lane grabs the microphone "If you could get anyone to tag with you, Roop, I tell you what.. it's on!"

Gordy doesn't look too pleased with this decision, but the match is on!

(D Rated)

The maniac has been loosed
Kevin Sullivan comes out. His face is covered with arcane symbols, but he gets a weak cheer from the crowd. He's facing off against the Magic Dragon, and.. Sullivan's.... unorthodox tactics completely baffle the Japanese wrestler.

He lowers his head, and uses it as a battering ram into the stomach of Dragon. He uses what is later called a Garvin Stomp (stomping every part of Dragon in turn). He even unleashes a double foot stomp on Dragon, getting the pin at 9:58

(D+ The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Kevin Sullivan is improving in Rumble skills.)

You play a dangerous game, Adams...

Gary Hart comes out. He says that's twice that Kabuki has been interrupted by Chris Adams and promises that if there is a third time, Kabuki will make Adams pay for the rest of his life. Adams.. You're going to end up facing the worst Kabuki can face.. see this mannequin head?

(Kabuki breathes the red mist on the head, covering it completely...)

"That's going to be in your eyes.. Chris Adams.. and once it gets in.. you'll never get out."

(E+)

Two feuds, one match
It's a strange brew, as Kabuki stays in the ring, and is joined by NWA Texas Heavyweight Champion Jim Garvin, and will take on the team of Jim Duggan and Chris Adams. This actually mixed pretty well on the Adams and Duggans side. However Kabuki and Garvin were well off their game. This was a decent back and forth match, with Adams and Duggan trying to wrestle for four, and the match finally ended where Garvin rolled up Adams (who had his hands on Hart when he tried to interfere), from behind, and hooked a handful of tights to boot, and got a questionable three count from the referee.

(D, Jim Garvin was really off his game tonight. The Great Kabuki was really off his game tonight. Gary Hart did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The That's Enough, Kabuki storyline has continued with this match. The Garvin-Duggan storyline has continued with this match.)

The Dragon's coming, Wild Bill...
Ricky Steamboat gives a heartfelt backstage promo where he comments on the injury he has recently suffered at the hands of Bill Irwin. Steamboat promises to return to action as soon as possible and to get his revenge on the cowardly Irwin. (D+)

Dos Caras v Black Gordman
Well, I was going to write this up, but Dos Caras was REALLY off his game in the match, and these two don't click either, so it was a bungle filled, match. At least Black Gordman increased his Technical skills. Otherwise, write this one off. (E+)

Enter "Captain Redneck"
Dick Murdoch comes out. He's just come from Texas, where he signed a contract with WCCW. He promises that starting tonight, Captain Redneck is going to run wild on anyone and anything in WCCW. He's going to do what he wants. When he wants., To WHOMEVER he wants. And no one's gonna stop him.

(C-)

Murdoch's first test

Well, it's nice to see Captain Redneck pull one of the better matches so far since I took over, he took someone obviously less talented and hyped, as Iceman parsons and had a great, if basic match with Parsons. He even gave Parsons the right amount of hope spots, before hitting the TEXAS BRAINBUSTER for the win at 11:00

(C-, Parsons was tiring at the end)

Mystery solved!
Stan Lane and Terry Gordy are laughing that Roop couldn't get anyone to tag with him tonight. They offer to "let him off the hook".. but Roop tells them... wait one second... you might recognize his partner....

and the crowd goes wild that DAVID VON ERICH will be Roop's tag team partner!

(D-)

Tag Team Battle

Remember how I thought the C- match was good? Well, let's say this. Roop was slightly off his game. Lane seemed REALLY off his game. And this match was really good. Gordy and Lane worked like a seasoned tag team with great chemistry, tagging in and out frequently. Gordy brought the pain. Von Erich tied it all together by being the face in peril, and the crowd was wild when he managed to tag Roop in who cleared house. David and Gordy were on the outside brawling, and Lane had brass knuckles!

He took a wild swing at Roop, who ducked.. and picked up Roop, turned him upside down.. INVERTED SHOULDERBREAKER!... cover.. 1...2...3!!!

(Bob Roop and David Von Erich defeated Stan Lane and Terry Gordy in 12:25 when Bob Roop defeated Stan Lane by pinfall with an Inverted Shoulderbreaker. Bob Roop seemed off his game tonight. Stan Lane was really off his game tonight. Stan Lane was visibly tiring toward the end. Stan Lane and Terry Gordy showed excellent chemistry teaming together. The announcing quality lifted the match. Terry Gordy looked good out there. The Freebirds-Von Erichs storyline has continued with this match.)

C Rated match

C- Rated show, should increase our popularity in Mid-West.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:33 PM   #37
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Here's the Parade of Champions (just slightly late .. whadda ya expect it's a TWO and a half hour show, and I ran out of time still with all the matches!)

From The San Angelo Coliseum It's the Parade of Champions

(Preshow)

American Tag Titles Change Hands!

The Money Men had failed, would the Wild Samoans be able to take the titles away from the team of Sweet Brown Sugar and Iceman Parsons? It was a good battle, especially since this was before the official card opening.. it went back and forth, but after a Katie Bar the Door four men brawl in the ring, Sika through Sweet Brown Sugar out of the ring, and after a Double Samoan headbutt on Parsons, Afa hit the SAMOAN DROP, and as Arman Hussein celebrated on the outside, the Wild Samoans had taken the title away!

(Afa and Sika defeated SBS-Parsons in 12:34 when Afa defeated Iceman Parsons by pinfall with a Samoan Drop. Afa and Sika win the WCCW American Tag Team titles. Iceman Parsons was visibly tiring toward the end. Sika was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. D+)

Giving your contractually required amount of Von Erichs
I literally ran out of time, even with nearly three hours to book, for a David Von Erich match. But we couldn't have a Parade of Champions without David Von Erich (the first real life Parade of Champions was held in honor of him after he passed away)... so we gave him Magic Dragon, and told him to make the fans happy. Oh, he did. He's so over in Texas we could have him wrestle a broom and do the job and the fans wouldn't riot too bad. He wrestled your basic 3 minute squash, and provided what might be the best rated match of the evening. So the fans are happy, I'm happy, we're all happy!

(David Von Erich defeated Magic Dragon in 2:36 by submission with The Iron Claw. (Announcer lifted the match) C rate

(Main Show)

Kabuki-Adams
This match was pretty basic, but good. The two wrestlers are pretty technical, and it was a good fight.. Kabuki managed to get the win with a thurst kick at 12:36.. but the post match festivities nearly drowned it out..

Hart brought Adams up, and signaled Kabuki.. As Hart held a struggling Adams by the throat with one of Kabuki's nunchucks, Kabuki prepared to mist Adams.. but Adams saw it coming, and hitting Hart in the stomach, then rolled away as the blinding red mist flew, almost hitting Hart!. Adams managed to roll out of the ring as Kabuki made sure that his "Boss" was ok.
"The voices in my head.. they tell me.. Stop Captain Redneck.... aaagghh"

The bizarre maniac, Kevin Sullivan comes out. He says that the voices in his head are not happy, and they are commanding him to stop Dick Murdoch. He says [b]"To defeat evil, you must understand evil. Dick Murdoch. There's no one who understands evil better then I. Our evil must not be allowed to spread, so like matter and anti-matter, when you and I meet tonight, the explosion will be cataclysmic!!" I honestly think the fans cheer for Kevin Sullivan because they're afraid of him and just want to make sure he doesn't fall to the Dark Side...

(C- angle)

Bundy! You didn't finish the job.. so tonight, I finish YOU!
To the cheers of the crowd, Jose Lothario is at the announcers stand with Bill Mercer. He hands Bill Mercer two pieces of paper. One is the doctor's clearance allowing him to wrestle. The other is signed by the WCCW board of directorsm and it states that Jose Lothario has been granted a match against King Kong Bundy!

(D+ angle)

Always one more trick in the book!

King Kong Bundy and Jose Lothario tore it up, Bundy selling a surprising amount for the fiery Lothario's offense. But Bundy is not just a mountain of flesh and muscle (although he's that too!).. While the referee was trying to pull Lothario off Bundy in the corner, Bundy surreptitiously loosened the turnbuckle padding.

A couple minutes later, it looked like if this would backfire on Bundy, as Lothario threw Bundy towards the buckle, but Bundy stopped short, and when Lothario charged Bundy, the surprisingly agile Bundy moved out of the way, and Lothario flew into the turnbuckle and collapsed in the corner.. after that and a KING KONG SPLASH, the three count was academic.

(King Kong Bundy defeated Jose Lothario in 9:37 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics.King Kong Bundy was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. King Kong Bundy is improving in Performance skills. D+ match

Surprise, Garvin!
The WCCW Board of Directors have been busy lately. They have received word that Jim Garvin intended to either deliberately get counted out or DQ'd in his match against Jim Duggan tonight to keep his Texas Heavyweight Championship. So they decided that they would make that impossible. Instead, tonight's match is a BOOT CAMP match. No DQ, No countout, Falls Count Anywhere in the San Angelo Coliseum!

From the look on Garvin's face, they had apparently divined his plan! Garvin was in trouble, and Duggan chased Garvin all the way through the crowd. Garvin had the advantage for a good part of the match after Duggan missed a three point stance charge tackle and went into a wall. The spotlights tracked Duggan and Garvin around the arena. Garvin kicked Duggan down a flight of stairs.. and strolled down, but took too much time doing so, and Duggan kicked out at two!

Finally, the fight made its way back into the ringside area (a novel concept!), and the weary, bruised Duggan was leaning against the ring post.. with Jim Garvin having a ringside chair in his hands!

Garvin charged with the chair but Duggan ducked and Garvin's arms were numbed as steel chair met steel post!. Garvin fell to his knees and took a few seconds to recollect himself, which was a few seconds too many, as Duggan had taken several steps, and went down into a three point stance.. Garvin turned;.. and Duggan ran threw him with the Three Point Stance Tackle....

Cover!

1.....2.......3!!!!!

(Jim Duggan defeated Jim Garvin in 11:43 by pinfall with a Three Point Stance Tackle. Jim Duggan wins the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title. Jim Garvin was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The Garvin-Duggan storyline has continued with this match. C- Match)

Freebirds. Von Erichs. Need we Say more?
It was a Texas Street Fight, with Michael Hayes and Buddy Jack Roberts teaming against Kevin and Kerry Von Erich. They know each other. They hate each other. What else do you need to know!

This seemed to be the night for wild brawls (and at least one is yet to come!) as they fought hard against each other all over the place. But the cheers of the fans as the Von Erichs took the advantage were short lived, as the fans booed as Terry Gordy came down to the ringside area, with that backpack in tow again!

He tossed it in the ring, and prepared to get in behind it, but Bob Roop came down behind him and grabbed him, and slugged him to the cheers of the crowd.. as Hayes leaned out to tell Roop to get out of "Freebird business!" he forgot that the backpack was still in the ring!

Kerry Von Erich didn't however, and he dived for the bag, grabbed the handcuffs inside them and tossed them to Kevin, who locked a semi-conscious Buddy Jack Roberts to the ropes!

As the Roop-Gordy brawl finally made its way to the back, Hayes turned around.. and froze. His tag team partner was laid out and handcuffed to the ropes, and there was two grinning Von Erichs in the ring with mayhem in their eyes!

Well, no one's ever accused Hayes of being a dummy. He immediately tried to run for his life.. but Kerry socked him good... and then helped him up.. whipped him towards the ropes, and Hayes bounced off.. INTO A KEVIN VON ERICH IRON CLAW!

Hayes really had nowhere to go, and to his credit he didn't give up.. but as Kevin slowly increased the pressure, Hayes sunk first to one knee, then to both knees.. and then sunk backwards.. as Kevin Von Erich maintained the claw.. Hayes was flat on his back, and referee David Manning counted three, and the crowd erupted as the Von Erichs had gotten one back on the Freebirds!

(Kevin & Kerry Von Erich defeated Michael Hayes & Buddy Roberts in 17:36 when Kerry Von Erich defeated Michael Hayes by pinfall following botched interference by Terry Gordy.Michael Hayes was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The Freebirds-Von Erichs storyline has continued with this match. Kevin Von Erich is improving in Rumble skills. C- match)

Freebird dissension
As the happy Von Erichs leave the ring, the referee gets the key out from the bag, and frees Buddy Jack Roberts.. Gordy makes his way back to ringside, and the three Freebirds, all argue in the ring about whose fault it was.. (Hayes blames Gordy for distracting him, Roberts blames Hayes for not seeing he was in trouble, and Gordy blames Hayes for being pinned). But after a couple of tense minutes, they raise each other's hands and leave, but it's obvious there's trouble in Freebird-land!

(C rated Angle)

"Sullivan! You won't get me to play your mind games..."

Dick Murdoch says that he's not going to get into mind games with Kevin Sullivan. Sullivan wants a fight, that's fine, he'll give him one. Maybe after Murdoch beats Sullivan within an inch of his life, it'll knock some sense into "that nut"

(D rated angle)

Bam Bam vs Roop

Gordy and Roop couldn't wait to get into the match, and they didn't even wait for the formal announcements in this American Heavyweight Championship match. They fought back and forth, with both wrestlers getting numerous two counts throughout the match.

Every time Roop's technical skills looked to overwhelm Gordy, Gordy would take a shortcut and take control, and every time Gordy's rough tactics looked to knock the stuffing out of Roop, he would pull off a move and regain the momentum.

Gordy though always seems to have one more trick up his sleeve.. when Roop came in with a charging clothesline, Gordy nudged the referee in the way, who became a referee sandwich between the two men. Roop fell down, and the referee basically was completely out of it!

Gordy however, used it to his advantage. He quickly rolled out of the ring, grabbed a steel chair at ringside, slid back in and as Roop unsteadily got to his feet, creased Roop's skull with it, knocking him out!

Seeing the referee start to show signs of coming to, Gordy slid the chair back out of the ring, and faked like he had been knocked down the whole time.. he sloooowly rolled over and covered the unconscious Roop.. and even though it took about 10 seconds for the injured referee to count three.. it was also academic.

(Terry Gordy defeated Bob Roop in 18:36 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. Terry Gordy makes defence number 1 of his WCCW American Heavyweight title. C+ rated match)

Tonight.. I get my revenge. Tonight, I get Bill Irwin's respect.

Ricky Steamboat promised that he would get his revenge on Bill Irwin. Not only that, he would earn Bill Irwin's respect as someone who's willing to FIGHT.

(D+ Angle)

The Maniac and the Redneck. A Hate Story.

I was wary about giving two fairly new wrestlers to the area the semi-main. But I knew that Texas fans love a good fight. And if there's two guys who can fight with the best of them, it's Kevin Sullivan and Dick Murdoch. The referee gave them a lot of leeway. Both of them could have been counted out or DQ'd numerous times, but the referee let things go that he wouldn't in a normal match.. However, when Murdoch and Sullivan's fight spilled over into the crowd, with the two throwing chairs at each other, it became a public safety issue, with the fans actually fleeing before they could get in the way of the wrestlers, and under orders "from the state commission", the referee called an end to the bout and had security seperate the two wrestlers (it took about 15 security folks to haul them away from each other!)

(Kevin Sullivan drew with Dick Murdoch in 15:44 following a double disqualification. Kevin Sullivan and Dick Murdoch have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. This match lifted the crowd. B Rated Match)

Final Hype...

As the workers tried to put up the steel cage for the main event, Bill Mercer recapped the feud between Bill Irwin and Ricky Steamboat. The blood. The violence. The injuries down to Ricky Steamboat. But tonight, inside the steel cage, one of the two men will have to say "I Quit!". "This promises to be a good one, folks. So don't miss it!"

(D rated angle)

The Main Event
Well, I got tripped up by one of the new things in TEW 08 here. If you run a match more then 3 times in six months, the fourth time gets penalized if it's not better then the other matches. That's why they recommend you start off with basic matches and work your way up the chain. I figured with a I Quit Cage Match, that was a suitable "Up the ante" match. But considering the events of the past few matches it just wasn't. So the match bombed. The match was decent mind you, but with the penalty to the rating for it being the fourth time, it really suffered.

This was a fight, and both Steamboat and Irwin wore the crimson mask by the end of the match, but Steamboat was a man posessed, he would not say I Quit, no matter what Irwin did to him. But Steamboat did just as much violence to Irwin in return.. and locked him in the "Flying Chicken Wing" and held it for as long as he could. Irwin would not give.. but that weakened his back enough that when Steamboat threw him to the mat, and locked on a high angle Boston Crab, to the cheers of the crowd, Irwin finally screamed out., "YESSS! I QUIT!!!!"

(D- match, penalized for the fourth match)

D+ Card.

Damnit. If I had just moved the matches around.. Gah! As it stands, I may have lost popularity in my home area.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #38
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Well, it's a good thing I got the titles off Sweet Brown Sugar and Iceman King Parsons.. as Skip Young (Sweet Brown Sugar) has been jailed for one year for tax evasion. :/