Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-04-2008, 09:32 AM   #51
Subby
lolzcat

Bananas, apples, oranges, celery with peanut butter, baby carrots, almonds, blueberries, lowfat cheese slices, etc...

These are all good portable things that take very little time to prepare.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com

Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:18 PM   #52
NevStar
High School Varsity

Recommend avoiding the eggs. They taste like ass.

Good luck.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:24 PM   #53
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Well, today kinda sucked *laughs*

I forgot to bring dinner with me to work, so it was a small roast beef sub (no toppings except Mustard) from a local pizza place for dinner.. was so tempted to get the buffalo tenders meal or the buffalo chicken pizza.. but I stayed strong, so no calorie counting tonight
Old 06-04-2008, 10:11 PM   #54
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Way to go Foz! Keep up the good work!!!!
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:44 PM   #55
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Thanks Olie

6/5/08

Total Calories: 840
Work Out: 40

Breakfast: NutriFrosted Crunch Cereal (NS) (w/milk, and glass of milk) 230 Calories
Lunch: Black Bean Tortilla Soup (NS) 200 Calories
Dinner:Zesty Cajun Style Chicken and Sausage with Brown Rice (NS) (250 Calories
Dessert:Chocolate Chip Cookie (160 Calories)
Old 06-05-2008, 10:51 PM   #56
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Is that really the Nutrisystem diet, or are you just skipping the fruits and vegetables? I can't imagine they don't subscribe to the "6 small meals a day" theory and have you eating snacks between meals.

I'm just curious. There's no way I could survive without eating for about 4 hours between meals like that. And the way to speed up your metabolism is to eat often, but in small portions.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:05 PM   #57
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

There are some fruits and vegetables in the thing, but A) I have no appetite, and B) with most of my waking time spent either overnight at home or here at work, it's hard to get all this in.

Here's what they expect:

Breakfast:
NutriSystem Breakfast Entrée
Dairy or Protein Serving
Fruit Serving
Low GI Carbohydrate

Morning Snack:
Dairy or Protein Serving
Fruit Serving

Lunch
NutriSystem Lunch Entrée
Salad
FF Dressing

Afternoon Snack:
NutriSystem Dessert Entrée

Dinner:
NutriSystem Dinner Entrée
Vegetable Serving
Salad or Fruit
Fat Serving
Low GI Carbohydrate

Dessert
NutriSystem Dessert Entrée

This is how things turned out, instead.

7:45 AM Finally get to sleep (had huge stomach problems from the roast beef sub and two buffalo chicken tenders I had for dinner the night before, have to drive to CVS and get a package of TUMS)
4:25 PM Finally get out of bed.
5:00 Think about eating, have no appetite, throw lunch and dinner into my work bag.
5:25 Drive to work
6:00 PM Start work
7:30 FINALLY decide to eat lunch (Black Bean Tortilla Soup)
9:45 PM Eat a Choccolate Chip Cookie (Nutrisystem)
11:30 Eat Dinner

Coming up..

04:00 AM Breakfast
Old 06-07-2008, 02:25 AM   #58
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Breakfast:NutriFrosted Crunch Cereal (With Milk) 190 Calories (NS)
Snack: Special K (120 Calories)
Lunch Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar 210 (NS)
Afternoon Snack Peanut Butter Cookie 160 (NS)
Dinner Beef Taco 220 (NS)
Dessert Chocolate Chip Cookie (160 Calories) (NS)
Late Night Hunger Break: 1 Pork Chop (vegetables had gone bad) 2 oz, 106 Calories

Total: 1166 Calories
Workout: 165 Calories
Total: 1,001 Arabian Nights, Er Calories
Old 06-07-2008, 02:27 AM   #59
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Did a monster set of DDR just now (entering all this while my body cools off) 20 songs, something like 250 calories in about 45 minutes total (not all moving, maybe 30 seconds or so between songs
Old 06-07-2008, 03:34 PM   #60
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Keep up the good work Foz! Do you notice that you have more energy now?

Also, did you ever think of getting a treadmill? Just walking on one of them while maybe watching a Sox game could pass the time and burn the calories too.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 07:37 PM   #61
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
Keep up the good work Foz! Do you notice that you have more energy now?

Also, did you ever think of getting a treadmill? Just walking on one of them while maybe watching a Sox game could pass the time and burn the calories too.

I have a treadmill, but I hate walking to nowhere.. it's the most boring exercise I can think of, so I prefer DDR etcetera
Old 06-08-2008, 05:35 AM   #62
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Almost forgot to update this before I went to bed:

6/7

Total Caloric Intake: 930 Calories
Total Workout: 400 (yes, Four Hundred!) Calories
Total: 530 Calories

First the food:

Breakfast: Peanut Butter Granola Bar (NS) 170 Calories
Morning Snack: 1 serving Special K w/Milk 200 Calories
Lunch: Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar (NS) 210 Calories
Dinner: Beef Tacos (NS) 220 Calories
Dessert: Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding (NS) 130 Calories

Now, for the bit you're wondering about.. "Foz, how the hell did you exercise 400 calories?"

Blame DDR Universe 2. I just set it on workout mode, and did 20 songs in a row. That took care of 255 of the 400 calories. I did the other 150 or so in two other sessions throughout the day.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:36 AM   #63
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Week 2 Weigh In:

Stepped on the scale.. 324.0 Pounds, so I've definitely slowed down the weight loss, but I knew it was NOT going to be easy.. still that's almost 9 pounds, and I'm already feeling healthier (the fact that I could do 20 songs in a row with minimal breaks between songs should say something).

I'm gonna do some more DDR before I fall asleep, and we'll go from there.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:48 PM   #64
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
I have a treadmill, but I hate walking to nowhere.. it's the most boring exercise I can think of, so I prefer DDR etcetera

I totally understand where you are coming from. I have a stationary bike that I use in the winter sometimes. I usually would ride it while watching a Flyers game for a period or two. If they were on the PK i would increase my MPH, 5 on 5 keep it steady, and during commericals I would slow way down just for a change of pace.

Something else that might help. Since you aren't eating as many calories, drink plenty of H2O to keep your motabolism going and so it doesn't slow to a crawl.

Keep the faith! You're doing a good job.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 02:15 AM   #65
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Thanks, bsak

Great, just when I was going to update the dynasty with yesterday, nutrisystem's site is down for main tenance. Blah!

well, I have to get a haircut in the morning before bed anyway, so hopefully it will be up by then.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:53 PM   #66
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Stepped on the scale.. 324.0 Pounds, so I've definitely slowed down the weight loss, but I knew it was NOT going to be easy.. still that's almost 9 pounds, and I'm already feeling healthier

About 2 pounds a week is how much you should be losing. More than that is pushing it. 7 pounds a week will put you in the hospital. Do what Subby says, make sure you eat plenty of fruits and veggies (multivitamins are supplements, not substitutes). Otherwise, keep up the good work.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:24 PM   #67
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I'm stillat it, but have come down with a bug, that's why no updates
Old 06-11-2008, 07:28 AM   #68
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
I'm stillat it, but have come down with a bug, that's why no updates

'Come down with a bug' = Playing too much Civ 4
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:27 PM   #69
Subby
lolzcat

Dude - I can't believe you punked out so quickly. That sucks.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

Old 06-17-2008, 03:49 AM   #70
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Still going, just not reporting food each day, I thought oyu guys were getting bored

Ok, I'll keep going then
Old 06-17-2008, 07:21 AM   #71
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Definitely not bored with it!
Old 06-17-2008, 07:56 AM   #72
RedKingGold
College Starter

Hey, just saw this thread, but I ordered the Nutrisystem plan literally yesterday.

My girlfriend's been on it for about 2 months and she has lost 25 pounds (from 160 to 135). Guess it's time I got off my ass and lost some of this weight as well.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #73
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Fozzie, I have been using this dynasty to keep me focused as well.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:23 AM   #74
Subby
lolzcat

Great news!

Keep up the good work...

Old 06-17-2008, 10:57 AM   #75
digamma
Torchbearer

On the exercise front, do something simple. Buy a pedometer. Count your steps each day. Try to walk more steps today than yesterday and more tomorrow than today. You won't even realize you are exercising.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 03:16 PM   #76
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ok, first, an update on weight:

321.0 (down 12.8 pounds)
Old 06-18-2008, 01:11 AM   #77
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Today's Food:

Breakfast-NADA (went to bed not hungry, woke up late, didn't eat Lunch Till Got to work)
Lunch - Chocolate Raspberry Bar (NS) 200 Calories
Snack - Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar (NS) 170 Calories
Dinner: Hearty Beef Stew (NS) 180 Calories
Dessert: Fudge Brownie (NS) 140 Calories

Total: 690 Calories
Bad Part: Not spacing my food correctly (wanted to eat at home so I could have a salad lunch, but just was too damn lazy), no workout today..

Good Part: Tonight, I will do 17 straight songs on DDR to celebrate Celtics Title #17 (and depending on how I feel, I'll try to do it 17 straight days! )
Old 06-18-2008, 03:50 AM   #78
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I decided to accept the 17 (DDR Songs in a row) for 17 (straight days) for 17 (celtics championships) challenge, and this was day 1. (I'm going to call it the 17 for 17 for 17 Challenge)

This time I chose quest mode, so after the first song I had no chance to choose any further songs (the game selects them), so there was less down time in between songs. I will switch back and forth between quest mode and normal mode to try to provide some variation

Total Burned: 206 Calories

Day 1
Old 06-18-2008, 04:05 AM   #79
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKingGold View Post
Hey, just saw this thread, but I ordered the Nutrisystem plan literally yesterday.

My girlfriend's been on it for about 2 months and she has lost 25 pounds (from 160 to 135). Guess it's time I got off my ass and lost some of this weight as well.

Just my thoughts on the whole thing, RKG.

I like their meals (except for pasta which I can't stand). Try not to obsess about how small the portions are. One of the things I found is hard to do is make sure you space your meals out. You want your metabolism going all the time)

I'm also taking a handful of pills to supplement my diet right now.

A) a One-a-Day vitamin (ESPECIALLY if you start off as I did, missing out on some parts of the diet they recommend)
B) Green Tea Capsule with Cinnamon (for weight loss support and Blood Sugar help) (http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20080...ff-weight-gain)
C) ACV Plus (Apple Cider Vinegar) from Botanic Choice (another weight loss support pill) (http://www.webmd.com/diet/apple-cider-vinegar for the benefits of ACV)
Old 06-18-2008, 04:46 AM   #80
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Here's the order I put in for the 2nd month

Code:
Men's Custom Breakfast qty. Peanut Butter Granola Bar 7 NutriFrosted Crunch Cereal 7 NutriFlakes Cereal - 40% Bran Flakes 5 Chocolate Chip Granola Bar 4 Cranberry Orange Pastry 5 Lunch qty. Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar 7 Cheesy HomeStyle Potatoes 11 Fudge Graham Bar 10 Snack qty. Chocolate Crunch Bar 7 Chocolate Caramel Dessert Bar 7 Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding 7 Honey Mustard Pretzel Sticks 7 Dinner qty. Wedged Potatoes with Sliced Beef Steak 4 BBQ Sauce over Beef, Beans and Rice 4 Beef Tacos 4 Chicken Breast Patty 4 Zesty Cajun Style Chicken and Sausage with Brown Rice 4 Thick Crust Pizza 4 Tender Beef with Vegetables 4 Dessert qty. BBQ Soy Chips 4 Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding 6 Mint Chocolate Crunch Bar 6 Fudge Brownie 4 Zesty Herb Snack Mix 4 Nacho Crisps 4
Old 06-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #81
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
A) a One-a-Day vitamin (ESPECIALLY if you start off as I did, missing out on some parts of the diet they recommend)
B) Green Tea Capsule with Cinnamon (for weight loss support and Blood Sugar help) (http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20080...ff-weight-gain)
C) ACV Plus (Apple Cider Vinegar) from Botanic Choice (another weight loss support pill) (http://www.webmd.com/diet/apple-cider-vinegar for the benefits of ACV)

Not sure what is in the usual Nutrisystem meal, but if the food you eat from them doesn't have a meaningful amount of Omega-3, I'd recommend taking an Omega-3 supplement as well (not sure if the One-A-Day you take includes Omega-3. Most don't).

Last edited by sabotai : 06-18-2008 at 01:22 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:24 PM   #82
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Day 1 of the 17-17-17 Challenge:

Food:
Breakfast: Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (200 Calories) (NS)
Snack: Bowl of Special K Cereal w/1% Milk (200 Calories) (NS)
Lunch: Salad with non-Fat Italian Dressing (25 calories), Cheesey Cream of Broccoli Soup (130 Calories) (NS) (155 Calories total)
Snack: Chocolate Caramel Bar (NS) (160 Calories)
Dinner: Beef Tacos (220 Calories) (NS)
Dessert: Peanut Butter Cookie (160 Calories) (NS)

Food Total: 1095 calories
Workout: 206 Calories
Total: 889 Calories

(Oh, a bit of news, I will not be recording one meal this weekend, it's the annual "Grandkids take Grandma out to dinner" night. I'll watch what I eat, but there's no way I'll be able to know how many calories it has, etcetera)
Old 06-18-2008, 10:49 PM   #83
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Here's the order I put in for the 2nd month

Code:
Men's Custom Breakfast qty. Peanut Butter Granola Bar 7 NutriFrosted Crunch Cereal 7 NutriFlakes Cereal - 40% Bran Flakes 5 Chocolate Chip Granola Bar 4 Cranberry Orange Pastry 5 Lunch qty. Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar 7 Cheesy HomeStyle Potatoes 11 Fudge Graham Bar 10 Snack qty. Chocolate Crunch Bar 7 Chocolate Caramel Dessert Bar 7 Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding 7 Honey Mustard Pretzel Sticks 7 Dinner qty. Wedged Potatoes with Sliced Beef Steak 4 BBQ Sauce over Beef, Beans and Rice 4 Beef Tacos 4 Chicken Breast Patty 4 Zesty Cajun Style Chicken and Sausage with Brown Rice 4 Thick Crust Pizza 4 Tender Beef with Vegetables 4 Dessert qty. BBQ Soy Chips 4 Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding 6 Mint Chocolate Crunch Bar 6 Fudge Brownie 4 Zesty Herb Snack Mix 4 Nacho Crisps 4

I think you should be concerned/watching the amount of chocolate/peanut butter -desert type of things on your list. Quickly browsing over, I count over 60 chocolate/fudge/peanut butter snack/pudding/cookie/bar type of "meals," which, while they may help you short term in counting calories and curbing your cravings, are not really helping you re-establish a healthy diet. Having two desert-types of food per day seems like a little more than you should have in a healthy diet.

I guess if this is more of a weight-loss, rather than an overall lifestyle change, I get it. There is certainly something to be said for getting to a healthier weight and then incorporating a more healthy lifestyle.

In any case, I'm rooting for you Foz. I'm just hopeful that you can get your weight under control and am a little worried that, if you don't cut back on the sweets, once you get off this particular diet you will not really have altered your diet in a healthy way (as your appear to just be counting and cutting calories in a huge way, rather than eating healthier foods).
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 12:02 AM   #84
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Well, these are NS meals. I just don't like the Soy Chips etcetera.. and a few things that I ordered in the first month were not available.

Actually, Swaggs: That is what they recommend.

Breakfast (Nutrisystem)
Morning Snack (Non-Nutrisystem)
Lunch (Nutrisystem main course + non-nutrisystem items)
Afternoon Snack (Nutrisystem)
Dinner (Nutrisystem Main Course+ non-nutrisystem items)
Dessert: Nutrisystem

They count the afternoon snack and dessert out of the same group, so you order 56 desserts.

Last edited by SirFozzie : 06-19-2008 at 12:07 AM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:27 AM   #85
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Day 2 of the 17-17-17 Challenge

Only 191 Calories burned on DDR.. plus it took longer because it wasn't automatically loading the next song when I finished one

Total Food:935.4 Calories
Total Workout: 191 Calories
Total: 744.4 Calories

Breakfast: Peanut Butter Granola Bar
Snack: Bowl of Cereal w/Milk
Lunch: Salad w/FF dressing (no NS Lunch, forgot to pack it)
Snack: Peanut Butter Chocolate Bar
Dinner: Chilli w/Beans
Dessert: Fudge Brownie
Old 06-21-2008, 07:39 PM   #86
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Interesting situation, the last couple days, I've had no appetite at all. Nothing.

I've had a Nutrisystem Nacho Crisps, but that's it for the day. Don't particularly feel hungry either.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:07 PM   #87
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

More of the same, I went out for dinner, but after two bites, I didn't want to eat any more.. and I had a couple more bites, but that was it. It's kinda weird actually. I'm not sick, per se, but I know my body's wondering WTF (have had some leg cramps, and get rather tired easily, which is understandable if I'm taking in so little food per day)
Old 06-23-2008, 07:49 PM   #88
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Feeling more normal today. Hopefully it was just some kinda bug.. had a salad for lunch and currently working up the appetite to do more then pick at dinner.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #89
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

keep it up foz!!
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:33 PM   #90
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

I just started my 3rd order of Nutri-System since Feb. I'm down 37 lbs overall and really feel as though the NS is helping a lot. Keep up the good work Foz!
Sublime 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:40 PM   #91
digamma
Torchbearer

On tonight's Iron Chef...
NUTRI-SYSTEM BATTLE!
Old 06-26-2008, 02:38 PM   #92
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Congrats man, you're on your way. Stick with it man.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 07:44 PM   #93
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Kinda plateaued weight loss wise, but I'm trying (the fact I fucked up my knee doing ddr hasn't helped, but hopefully will get back to normal this weekend)

Thanks all

And yeah, downloading Iron Chef episodes isn't going to blow my diet to smithereenies, no way. uh huh
Old 07-02-2008, 12:23 PM   #94
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
No update in 5 days???
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:39 PM   #95
Subby
lolzcat

Well to be fair, DDR injuries can be very serious.

Old 07-05-2008, 06:40 AM   #96
RedKingGold
College Starter

Since the Top Chef thread has been getting updated more frequently over the past few days, I'm not too confident about this thread's status.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:09 PM   #97
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
Getting on the scale for the first time, is scary. I don't really want to know how big I've gotten. But I do, eventually.. and the numbers come up.

332.8 pounds (it's a digital scale, so it's that precise)

So the number absolutely sucks, but at least, it's going to go down from there. I hope.
GET BACK ON THE HORSE, PARDNER!

Let's get some updates...

Old 07-07-2008, 01:21 PM   #98
RedKingGold
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby View Post
GET BACK ON THE HORSE, PARDNER!

Let's get some updates...

Agreed.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:44 PM   #99
digamma
Torchbearer

How is the knee?
Old 07-15-2008, 04:01 PM   #100
molson
General Manager

I'm thinking the complete insanity of 1,000 calorie days caught up to him.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote