Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-07-2008, 12:28 AM   #1
twothree
College Prospect

Open Martial Entrepreneur Group of Asia (WMMA)

Current Situation

Day: Monday, Week 1, January 1999
Funds: $386,310 (increase $174,339 in a year)
Size: Tiny
World Ranking: #5 (last)
Asia Ranking: #3 (last)
Asia Economy: weak (and is improving)
Owner: Gombei Kobashi
Primary Sponsor: Koba $10,000/month (until AUg 99)
Secondary Sponsor: DailyFlight.com $8,000/month (until Aug 99)
Tertiary Sponsor: Darsow Demolitions $6,000/month (until Aug 99)
Reputation with Fans: Mediocre
Reputation with Media: Decent
Reputation with Fighters: Mediocre
Personal Reputation: Very Poor (increased from Awful)
Overall Performance: Decent (decreased from Good)
Overall Best Event: OMEGA 20 (Feb 98)
Overall Best Match: Rav Kapur vs. Aleksander Ivanov (2 stars, Sep 98)

Popularity
Asia: Poor (increased from Very Poor)
Eastern Asia: Poor
South Eastern Asia: Very Poor
Southern Asia: Poor
Everywhere Else: None

Champions
Women's Lightweight: Vacant
Women's Middleweight: Vacant
Women's Heavyweight: Vacant
Lightweight: Agustin Gonzalez (6-0) Won: Nov 98
Middleweight: Vacant after Bixente Fontaine left
Light Heavyweight: Kendall Tracey (8-1) Won: Aug 98
Middle Heavyweight: Dave Lennon (11-3) Won: Dec 98
Heavyweight: Rav Kapur (11-1) Won: Jun 97, Last Defence: Sep 98, Defences: 3

Last edited by twothree : 04-01-2009 at 10:27 AM.
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:31 AM   #2
twothree
College Prospect

Name: Open Martial Entrepreneur Group of Asia
Based: Asia (Eastern Asia)
Opened: July 1996
Profile: A small start up in Hong Kong, OMEGA tries to emulate ALPHA-1 in the hopes it can one day reach their size and net worth. They use all ALPHA-1 rules of MMA except spiking an opponent onto his head or neck is illegal and all matches are to be held within the confines of a ring.

Weight Classes:
Women's Lightweight (106-120)
Women's Middleweight (121-135)
Women's Heavyweight (136-155)
Lightweight (146-165)
Middleweight (166-185)
Light Heavyweight (186-205)
Middle Heavyweight (206-235)
Heavyweight (236-265)

Initial Plans

All corporate options will be left at the initial default settings, except all regional marketing settings will be changed to None in all regions.

Try to sign three sponsors to maximum length, then save money and grow popularity in Asia by holding only one event per month with four matches. Announce the next event as soon as the current event is complete to insure proper advertising (from help file, 3-5 weeks before event). Try to schedule all matches the same day the event is announced. Try not to schedule an event on the same day as another promotion's event.

All fighters will be signed to minimum base pay, minimum win bonus, minimum signing bonus and maximum length set standard contracts. The number of matches will be determined by dividing the maximum length of the contract they want by four.

Try to hire fighters that already have some popularity in Asia, after that employ fighters with the highest excitement, then fighters with the highest charisma.

Try to hire fighters in groups of eight from one weight class and then hold an initial single elimination tournament over several events to crown the first champion for that weight class.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:23 AM   #3
twothree
College Prospect

Tuesday, Week 2, July 1996

On Monday, Week 1, July 1996, I announced my first card, OMEGA 1, as taking place in my hometown of Hong Kong (Eastern Asia) on Sunday, Week 4, July 1996. No matches were scheduled since I didn't have any fighters signed yet.

From the six available sponsors with size of small and finances of low, the three that I picked (DailyFlight.com, Darsow Demolitions, and Koba) decided to sign with OMEGA. The maximum length each would sign was 10 months.

There were six fighters available for hire that had popularity in Asia of at least very poor. Three of them were in my lightweight class, Datuk Ong Ka Ting, Indriyanto Setyo Nugroho, and Taufik Wijaya, so I decided I would start with 8 lightweight fighters. Those three got offers, along with Jamie Hewitt and Luke Hilton who both had excitement values of at least good. There were seven more fighters who had excitement values of at least decent in my lightweight class: Agustin Gonzalez, Cory Brewer, Darin Blood, Marko Prochazka, Rodolphe Gygax, Scott Gillespie, and Truck Gleeson. The three with the highest charisma got offers: Cory, Marko, and Scott. All 8 fighters that received offers decided to sign contracts with OMEGA, which was a surprise and probably won't happen again.

Roster
Rank (Previous Rank) Name (Record) Career Earnings

Lightweights (146 lbs. - 165 lbs.)
1 (-) Marko Prochazka (10-2) $21,100
2 (-) Taufik Wijaya (32-16-2) $199,600
3 (-) Cory Brewer (7-4-1) $17,100
4 (-) Luke Hilton (4-1) $2,800
5 (-) Indriyanto Setyo Nugroho (12-13) $10,400
- (-) Scott Gillespie (2-0) $1,200
- (-) Jamie Hewitt (1-0) $200
- (-) Datuk Ong Ka Ting (0-0) $0

Pound For Pound
1 (-) Marko Prochazka
2 (-) Taufik Wijaya
3 (-) Cory Brewer
4 (-) Luke Hilton
5 (-) Indriyanto Setyo Nugroho

Last edited by twothree : 08-13-2008 at 12:02 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:16 AM   #4
twothree
College Prospect

Wednesday, Week 2, July 1996

Having finished signing all eight fighters, I announced the following matches for OMEGA 1.

Lightweight Matches
Jamie Hewitt (1-0) vs. Datuk Ong Ka Ting (0-0)
Cory Brewer (7-4-1) vs. Taufik Wijaya (32-16-2)
Indriyanto Setyo Nugroho (12-13) vs. Marko Prochazka (10-2)

Lightweight Main Event
Scott Gillespie (2-0) vs. Luke Hilton (4-1)

Now I need to sign the fighters for my next event, there are still three fighters available that have at least very poor popularity in Asia: Khru Duangjan, Stratos Papaioannou, and Xie Ming. Khru and Stratos qualify for my middle heavyweight division, and Xie Ming would be in my middleweight division. I decide to use the next heavier weight class after lightweight, and will hire eight fighters for my middleweight division.

Andrew Rush, Bixente Fontaine, Davis Spyrou, Thorbjorn Rekdal, Tucker Plumm, Uwe Maier, and Will Kane all have an excitement value of at least decent, so I offer all seven of them and Xie Ming a contract. Jim Carpenter also has an excitement value of decent, but will be out of action with a neck injury for over a year, so no contract offer for him.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:57 AM   #5
twothree
College Prospect

Tuesday, Week 4, July 1996

Both Tucker Plumm and Andrew Rush rejected my contract negotiations, but the other six fighters signed their contracts. So, I attempted to sign two more fighters for my middleweight division that matched my established criteria. Casim Yenkini, Dennis Gallagher, Henning Olsen, Korekiyo Anzai and Tuck Durdell each had an excitement value of mediocre, but Dennis Gallagher and Tuck Durdell had the higher charisma values so I started contract negotiations with both of them. Both, Dennis and Tuck accepted my contract offer.

Roster

Middleweights (166 lbs. – 185 lbs.)
1 (-) Davis Spyrou (11-4) $28,500
2 (-) Bixente Fontaine (9-3) $15,400
3 (-) Will Kane (7-0) $9,000
4 (-) Uwe Maier (5-1) $3,800
5 (-) Thorbjorn Rekdal (3-1-1) $2,400
- (-) Dennis Gallagher (3-1) $2,800
- (-) Xie Ming (3-0) $1,200
- (-) Tuck Durdell (0-0) $0

1 (1) Marko Prochazka (10-2) $21,100
2 (2) Taufik Wijaya (32-16-2) $199,600
3 (3) Cory Brewer (7-4-1) $17,100
4 (4) Luke Hilton (4-1) $2,800
5 (5) Indriyanto Setyo Nugroho (12-13) $10,400
- (-) Scott Gillespie (2-0) $1,200
- (-) Jamie Hewitt (1-0) $200
- (-) Datuk Ong Ka Ting (0-0) $0

Pound For Pound
1 (-) Davis Spyrou
2 (-) Bixente Fontaine
3 (1) Marko Prochazka
4 (-) Will Kane
5 (2) Taufik Wijaya
6 (3) Cory Brewer
7 (-) Uwe Maier
8 (4) Luke Hilton
9 (-) Thorbjorn Rekdal
10 (5) Indriyanto Setyo Nugroho

Last edited by twothree : 08-13-2008 at 12:04 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:58 AM   #6
twothree
College Prospect

Sunday, Week 4, July 1996

OMEGA 1 (Eastern Asia)

Lightweight Match
Jamie Hewitt (1-0) vs. Datuk Ong Ka Ting (0-0)
Datuk has a 5-inch height advantage. Hewitt is at a physical disadvantage.
Blurcat's Prediction: Datuk Ong Ka Ting via submission.

Round 1
Exchange of strikes to start. Hewitt suddenly shoots in and gets a takedown, ending up in guard. Datuk keeps the guard high. Hewitt half-stands and throws a big right hand, narrowly missing the mark. Another punch connects, but Hewitt leans into it too much and Datuk brings his legs up and closes them around the arm. It's Hewitt now on the defensive, trying to get out of the armbar attempt. He gets in close to stop any pressure being applied, but that allows Datuk to sweep him from that position. A scramble for position ends with the situation being completely reversed, with Datuk on top in Hewitt's guard. Datuk doggedly tries to pass guard, but Hewitt keeps him at bay. The referee tells them that he wants to see more in the way of action or he'll stand them up. Not much of an incentive for Hewitt to do anything, but it does inspire Datuk to throw a couple of hard punches, albeit ones that are easily parried by the gloves of Hewitt. Datuk manages to work past Hewitt's right leg, but gets caught in half guard before he can get the mount that he was looking for. The fight once again slows right down, with Hewitt's tenacious defence frustrating Datuk. Hewitt sucks Datuk into a clinch, and even tries a cheeky guillotine. Datuk pushes him away though, and nails a beauty of a right hand to the cheek in response. I don't think Hewitt will be trying that move again for a while. Datuk grabs an arm and tries to twist it backward to create some torque. Hewitt uses his free arm to grab his own wrist, preventing that from happening. The time expires without anything further of note happening. End of round 1. Blurcat.com gives that one to Datuk by 10-9.

Round 2
Hewitt doesn't hold back, starting by immediately shooting in for a takedown. Datuk sprawls and keeps him at bay. Hewitt pushes harder, but Datuk has the much better position and manages to flip him over, putting Hewitt on his back. Datuk gets sucked into his guard though. Datuk passes guard and gets into side control, but it's an awkward position; Hewitt has the entire right hand side of his body up against the ropes, and both his legs wrapped around Datuk's left arm. Datuk's attacking options are fairly limited. He uses a couple of back fists to strike away at the face, but Hewitt covers up to defend them. Datuk tries to pin down one of Hewitt's arms and bring his legs around to trap them fully, but Hewitt uses his free arm to stop that from happening. The ground battle enters a stalemate, as Datuk finds himself unable to do any real damage other than occasional strikes, which he doesn't have the leverage to get much power behind, with virtually no chance of gaining a submission thanks to his left arm being trapped. The referee eventually stands them up, and the time expires before anything interesting can happen with them standing. That's the end of the round. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Datuk.

Round 3
Flat start to the round, thirty seconds of circling without any actual contact. The fans begin to get a bit restless. Datuk is the first to try something, stringing together a couple of jabs and a low kick, but Hewitt blocked the first two and avoided the latter. A lunge from Datuk is meant to set up a punch, but it's clumsy and just leaves him off balance. Hewitt is quick to react, and gets a great shot to the side of the face in before Datuk can cover up. That landed above the left eye and has left an ugly red mark. No cut, but that will start to swell and could give Datuk some problems later on. Datuk moves in for a right hook, but takes a hard kick to the knee, then is forced to retreat so as not to get caught with the two right hands that follow. Hewitt is staying on it though, and glances three shots off the gloves of Datuk before they wind up in a clinch. That punch above the eye, or maybe the mistake that led to it, seems to have completely thrown Datuk off, since that moment he has been comprehensively out-struck and is now in danger of losing this round. They struggle in the clinch, neither fighter managing a great deal more than minor blows. Datuk goes for a trip, but Hewitt cleverly spins out of it and the two fighters are back to circling. Not a great round for purists, it has all been a bit disjointed, but that one shot from Hewitt may prove decisive. As the round comes to an end, they wind up back in another clinch, with nothing coming of it. End of round 3. Blurcat.com scores it 10-9 for Hewitt. All three judges give a score of 29-28 to Datuk Ong Ka Ting.

Datuk Ong Ka Ting ($4,400) beat Jamie Hewitt ($200) by Unanimous Decision. (1 star)

Lightweight Match
#3 Cory Brewer (7-4-1) vs. #2 Taufik Wijaya (32-16-2)
Neither fighter has a strong advantage when standing or on the ground.
Blurcat's Prediction: Cory Brewer via T.K.O.

Round 1
Dull first sixty seconds to the round, as neither fighter looks willing to commit much to attack. They're both looking for angles to come in from, but they're constantly countering each other. A crisp jab from Brewer that almost found its way through the guard is the sole highlight as we reach the minute mark. Wijaya looks to be working an angle. Wijaya ducks out of the way of a punch, then back steps quickly, just in time to avoid the uppercut that was coming. Better from Brewer, although no damage has actually been done yet. Brewer and Wijaya clash in an exchange of punches. Wijaya scores with a nice body shot, but a right hand tags him just above the eye, and he is dropped to a sitting position, temporarily stunned. Brewer dives in from the side, blasting him with a further punch that puts Wijaya on his back. A clubbing blow from Brewer connects, hitting home across the left cheek. Brewer gets into full mount, Wijaya is in enormous trouble from this position. Right hands rain down, and Wijaya can only cover up. One or two got through though, and there's blood coming from a cut below his left eye. Brewer pulls back and throws an absolute bomb, Wijaya brought his hands up to block but could do almost nothing against it, that had power to spare. Wijaya looks groggy, and that allows Brewer to start throwing a barrage of rights and lefts to the face. The referee has seen enough, he doesn't think Wijaya can defend himself, this match is over. The official time is 2:51.

Cory Brewer ($4,400) beat Taufik Wijaya ($3,000) by T.K.O. (1 star)

Lightweight Match
#5 Indriyanto Setyo Nugroho (12-13) vs. #1 Marko Prochazka (10-2)
Prochazka has the advantage on the ground with his strikes and submissions.
Blurcat's Prediction: Marko Prochazka via T.K.O.

Round 1
Nugroho leads with the right hand to set up a low kick, Procházka deals with it well. They clinch, but only for a few seconds before it gets broken. Both throw stiff jabs at the same time, neither connects properly. Back to the clinch. It has been a disjointed start to the round, the flow hasn't quite developed properly. Procházka uses a knee to the ribs before backing Nugroho up against the ropes. Right hand from Nugroho connects though, that was well timed. Procházka breaks the clinch and backs off. That was sloppy on his part, Nugroho was basically gifted a free shot. Three quick jabs from Procházka sting the gloves, then a crashing hook to the body finds its mark. Good recovery. Nugroho fires off a low kick again, but it's well wide. Procházka gets in close and clinches up with Nugroho. They jossle for position. Procházka uses a trip to take them both down, and swiftly transitions into a side mount. Nugroho blocks an arm bar attempt, but is having trouble keeping the full mount from happening. Procházka scores with a nice elbow, and there is the full mount. Nugroho is wide open, and takes two hard punches to the face. Procházka takes the arm. Nugroho is fighting it, but it looks like it's only a matter of time. The kimura is applied, and Nugroho has no choice but to tap. Procházka wins via first round kimura submission at 3:58.

Marko Prochazka ($5,300) beat Indriyanto Setyo Nugroho ($300) by Submission. (1 star)

Lightweight Main Event
Scott Gillespie (2-0) vs. #4 Luke Hilton (4-1)
Hilton has the advantage on the ground with his ground and pound skills.
Blurcat's Prediction: Luke Hilton via T.K.O.

Round 1
Hilton isn't hanging around, right from the start Gillespie is forced onto the back foot by four hard shots, although none of them get through the gloves. Gillespie circles, steps in, then unloads a combination of punches, but Hilton weaves out of the way and scores with a beauty of a right hand, glancing above the right eye. That was some lovely counter punching from Hilton, the timing had to be perfect and it was. Gillespie is looking a bit frustrated, and uncorks a ragged-looking uppercut that missed by several inches. Hilton really should have taken advantage of that mistake, Gillespie was wide open for a moment there. Hilton hits a high kick, catching Gillespie on the shoulder. Jab from Gillespie finds the mark, but it didn't have much power behind it as he was leaning backward too much. Hilton fires off a couple of straight punches in response, but only finds gloves. They clinch, and the fight enters a lull. Gillespie scores with a knee from the clinch, it landed around the hip area of Hilton, who responds with a couple of shots to the ribs. The time runs out with them still clinched though. End of the round. Blurcat.com scores it 10-9 for Hilton.

Round 2
Gillespie hits some tentative punches, then comes in fast and forces Hilton to back up against the ropes, where they clinch. Gillespie hits a nice body shot, but takes two short punches to the side of the head in return. Hilton tries a trip, but it doesn't go anywhere. They separate, with Gillespie having to stay sharp to avoid a scorching right hand from Hilton. Gillespie gets caught with a solid right hand out of nowhere, and is rocked. Hilton follows up with another one, and Gillespie looks in trouble all of a sudden. He is backed up against the ropes and Hilton is unloading. The punches are raining down, Gillespie is covering up. The referee has seen enough and stops the fight, clearly feeling that Gillespie was unable to defend himself intelligently. Hilton wins. Official time of the TKO is 5:46 of the second.

Luke Hilton ($1,400) beat Scott Gillespie ($200) by T.K.O. (1 star)

The announced attendance was 287 for an estimated live gate of $17,080. The fighters earned a total of $19,200. The show didn't sit well with a lot of the fans, who were very underwhelmed with the show as a whole. The show has resulted in the promotion gaining popularity in one region.

Last edited by twothree : 08-12-2008 at 12:06 AM.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:48 AM   #7
twothree
College Prospect

Monday, Week 1, August 1996

Marko Prochazka sustained a facial injury during his victory yesterday and will be out for one or two months.

I decide to attempt contract negotiations with eight fighters that are able to fight in my light heavyweight division. Six fighters have an excitement value of at least decent: Aleksei Chekhov, Curt Kitson, George Laurent, Nicolai Mickiewicz, Percy Catcher, and Petey Mack. However, Aleksei is busy preparing for a fight in British Cage Fighting (BCF) and won't enter negotiations. Therefore, three more contract negotiations go out to fighters with the highest charisma among fighters with an excitement value of at least mediocre: Jemaine McKenzie, Jerry Bogdonovich, and Kendall Tracey.

Two of my middleweight fighters, Davis Spyrou and Uwe Maier, have fights scheduled in BCF for Tuesday, Week 3, August 1996, so it is highly unlikely I will be able to schedule them in fights on OMEGA 2. I announce only three fights for OMEGA 2 and will add the fourth fight later.

Middleweight Matches
Dennis Gallagher (3-1) vs. Tuck Durdell (0-0)
Bixente Fontaine (9-3) vs. Thorbjorn Rekdal (3-1-1)

Middleweight Main Event
Will Kane (7-0) vs. Xie Ming (3-0)
Old 08-10-2008, 07:07 PM   #8
twothree
College Prospect

Tuesday, Week 1, August 1996

The current champions in the other companies are:

ALPHA-1: Japanese Full Contact Combat

ALPHA-1 Heavyweight (206-265): Hassan Fezzik (25-0)
ALPHA-1 Light Heavyweight (186-205): Tadamasa Yamada (13-1)
ALPHA-1 Middleweight (171-185): Juro Fukazawa (7-0)
ALPHA-1 Welterweight (156-170): Gabriel Gallego (12-0)
ALPHA-1 Lightweight (146-155): Go Yamamoto (13-1)
ALPHA-1 Womens (100-145): Sayoko Ebisawa (16-1)

British Cage Fighting

BCF Heavyweight (196-700): Garry McSweegan (12-2)
BCF Middleweight (166-195): Andrew Rush (12-0)
BCF Lightweight (146-165): Jason Dalglish (9-2)

Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts

GAMMA Heavyweight (206-265): Raul Hughes (11-0)
GAMMA Light Heavyweight (186-205): Zvonimir Asanovic (10-1)
GAMMA Middleweight (171-185): Matthew Dean (10-2)
GAMMA Welterweight (156-170): Julio Regueiro (9-0-1)
GAMMA Lightweight (146-155): Sean Morrison (12-3)

Women's Extreme Fighting Federation

WEFF Heavyweight (136-160): Karen Curtis (13-1)
WEFF Lightweight (100-135): Alison Beattie (10-3)
Old 08-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #9
twothree
College Prospect

Friday, Week 1, August 1996

Marko Prochazka was not in the top 10 before OMEGA 1, but a win on my first fight card got him ranked as the world's #6 lightweight fighter and moved the fighters ranked 6-10 each down one spot. The world's #3 ranked women's lightweight fighter, Lulu Baker retired Monday, Week 2, July 1996.

The current world rankings with the previous month's, July 1996, rankings in parentheses:

Heavyweight (206-265)
1 (1) Hassan Fezzik (25-0)
2 (2) James Foster (16-2)
3 (3) Kunimichi Kikuchi (20-2)
4 (4) Rick Stanley (20-7-3)
5 (5) Gunnar Nilsson (18-3)
6 (6) Jeff Carlton (16-3)
7 (7) Lefter Oktay (6-0)
8 (8) Stratos Papaioannou (20-4)
9 (9) Grzegorz Boniek (13-4)
10 (10) Harry Milne (20-6)

1 (1) Tadamasa Yamada (13-1)
2 (2) Roberto Aldez (19-3)
3 (3) Inejiro Chiba (20-4)
4 (4) Anthony LeToussier (13-5)
5 (5) Leon Banks (11-3)
6 (6) Zvonimir Asanovic (10-1)
7 (7) Bambang Sriyanto (10-5-2)
8 (8) JJ Reid (12-0)
9 (9) George Laurent (12-1)
10 (10) Nicholai Mickiewicz (9-1)

Middleweight (171-185)
1 (1) Fernando Amaro (15-3)
2 (2) Maarten De Vries (13-4)
3 (3) Jerezo (21-8)
4 (4) Dan Halvorsen (22-11-2)
5 (5) Greg Atteveld (15-10)
6 (6) Jim Carpenter (20-5-1)
7 (7) Andrew Rush (12-0)
8 (8) Tucker Plumm (13-7)
9 (9) Dokuohtei Kuroki (13-8)
10 (10) Davis Spyrou (11-4)

Welterweight (156-170)
1 (1) Jack Humphreys (12-2)
2 (2) Fumiaki Hayashi (13-4)
3 (3) Ichisake Miyagi (14-6)
4 (4) Doug Hansen (14-3)
5 (5) Bakin Sakamoto (12-5)
6 (6) Joe Hinchcliffe (12-4)
7 (7) Geoff Cahill (21-13)
8 (8) Gabriel Gallego (12-0)
9 (9) Lukas Mellberg (10-0)
10 (10) Julio Regueiro (9-0-1)

Lightweight (146-155)
1 (1) Sean Morrison (12-3)
2 (2) Go Yamamoto (13-1)
3 (3) Rodolphe Gygax (16-7)
4 (4) Carlos da Guia (5-0)
5 (5) Edson Edmilson (14-6)
6 (-) Marko Prochazka (11-2) win
7 (6) Ricardo Fernandes (15-7)
8 (7) Mario de Souza (12-6)
9 (8) Giovani Silva (20-9)
10 (9) Paulo Roberto Bezerra (9-1)
- (10) Jason Dalglish (9-2)

Pound For Pound
1 (1) Hassan Fezzik
2 (2) James Foster
3 (3) Tadamasa Yamada
4 (4) Kunimichi Kikuchi
5 (5) Sean Morrison
6 (6) Roberto Aldez
7 (7) Go Yamamoto
8 (8) Rick Stanley
9 (9) Gunnar Nilsson
10 (10) Jeff Carlton

Women's Lightweight (146-155)
1 (1) Chelsea Lawson (10-2)
2 (2) Verona Joseph (10-6)
- (3) Lulu Baker (6-12) retired

Women's Featherweight (136-145)
1 (1) Karen Curtis (13-1)
2 (2) Naora Kikuchi (9-1)
3 (3) Seka Mutsu (12-4-1)
4 (4) Kaoru Nanami (12-2)
5 (5) Chiyo Yanagimoto (9-1)
6 (6) Hope Lehane (8-3)
7 (7) Yutsuko Sasaki (7-4-1)
8 (8) Janinha (11-1)
9 (9) Phoebe Bergman (14-5)
10 (10) Henrietta Stein (9-4)

Women's Bantamweight (126-135)
1 (1) Sayoko Ebisawa (16-1)
2 (2) Sarah Vaughan (18-6)
3 (3) Katherine Williams (13-4)
4 (4) Vicki Summers (9-2)
5 (5) Erica Page (15-9)
6 (6) Roz Wareing (8-1-1)
7 (7) Steph Smith (11-4)
8 (8) Emma Birch (10-5)
9 (9) Maggie Martin (12-7)
10 (10) Katarzyna Wojciechowska (8-4)

Women's Flyweight (100-125)
1 (1) April Watson (13-5)
2 (2) Rachel McGuiness (9-2)
3 (3) Alison Beattie (10-3)
4 (4) Layla Holmes (10-4)
5 (5) Kirsten Page (7-3)
6 (6) Park Seong (8-4)
7 (7) Jocelyn Hescott (7-5)
8 (8) Jenny DeNeuve (7-0)
9 (9) Charlotte DiSerra (10-7-1)
10 (10) Sandy Oliver (7-2)

Women's Pound For Pound
1 (1) Sayoko Ebisawa
2 (2) Sarah Vaughan
3 (3) Katherine Williams
4 (4) Karen Curtis
5 (5) Vicki Summers
6 (6) Naora Kikuchi
7 (7) April Watson
8 (8) Seka Mutsu
9 (9) Erica Page
10 (10) Kaoru Nanami

Last edited by twothree : 08-12-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:38 PM   #10
twothree
College Prospect

Saturday, Week 1, August 1996

George Laurent rejected my contract offer. So I will attempt contract negotiations with Lachlan Bowen, who is the next light heavyweight fighter who meets my criteria. The remaining seven light heavyweight fighters all agree to a contract with OMEGA.

The light heavyweight division looks like it might be my best division, since five of the fighters get ranked in the top ten pound for pound rankings for my company.

I announce the fourth fight on the OMEGA 2 card as a light heavyweight fight between Jemaine McKenzie and Curt Kitson. I hope to schedule my missing middleweight fight between Davis Spyrou and Uwe Maier on the OMEGA 3 card along with three other light heavyweight fights.

Roster

Light Heavyweights (186 lbs. - 205 lbs.)
1 (-) Nicolai Mickiewicz (9-1) $17,800
2 (-) Curt Kitson (10-3) $23,600
3 (-) Petey Mack (6-1) $8,500
4 (-) Jerry Bogdonovich (8-6) $14,500
5 (-) Percy Catcher (6-2) $7,700
6 (-) Jemaine McKenzie (7-2) $7,800
- (-) Kendall Tracey (4-0) $2,000

1 (1) Davis Spyrou (11-4) $28,500
2 (2) Bixente Fontaine (9-3) $15,400
3 (3) Will Kane (7-0) $9,000
4 (4) Uwe Maier (5-1) $3,800
5 (5) Thorbjorn Rekdal (3-1-1) $2,400
- (-) Dennis Gallagher (3-1) $2,800
- (-) Xie Ming (3-0) $1,200
- (-) Tuck Durdell (0-0) $0

1 (1) Marko Prochazka (11-2) $26,400 win
2 (3) Cory Brewer (8-4-1) $21,500 win
3 (4) Luke Hilton (5-1) $4,200 win
4 (2) Taufik Wijaya (32-17-2) $202,600 loss
5 (5) Indriyanto Setyo Nugroho (12-14) $10,700 loss
- (-) Scott Gillespie (2-1) $1,400 loss
- (-) Jamie Hewitt (1-1) $400 loss
- (-) Datuk Ong Ka Ting (1-0) $4,400 win

Pound For Pound
1 (3) Marko Prochazka
2 (1) Davis Spyrou
3 (-) Nicolai Mickiewicz
4 (2) Bixente Fontaine
5 (-) Curt Kitson
6 (4) Will Kane
7 (-) Petey Mack
8 (6) Cory Brewer
9 (-) Jerry Bogdonovich
10 (-) Percy Catcher
- (5) Taufik Wijaya
- (7) Uwe Maier
- (8) Luke Hilton
- (9) Thorbjorn Rekdal
- (10) Indriyanto Setyo Nugroho

Last edited by twothree : 08-13-2008 at 12:11 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:25 PM   #11
twothree
College Prospect

Sunday, Week 1, August 1996

ALPHA-1 36: Counterpunch (Kanto)

Womens Match
Yoko Kobayashi (8-11) vs. Mio Mochizuki (7-10)
Yoko Kobayashi ($600) beat Mio Mochizuki ($100) by Unanimous Decision in 10:00 of round 3. (1 star)

Lightweight Match
#7 Chojiro Goto (8-1) vs. Atep of Indonesia (2-0)
Atep of Indonesia ($600) beat Chojiro Goto ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 0:54 of round 1. (2 stars)

Middleweight Match
#2 Dokuohtei Kuroki (13-8) vs. #4 Haranobu Oshiro (9-2-1)
Dokuohtei Kuroki ($2,000) beat Haranobu Oshiro ($11,000) by Submission in 9:53 of round 3. (2 stars)

Womens Match
#3 Naora Kikuchi (9-1) vs. Hanako Shimizu (2-0)
Hanako Shimizu ($600) beat Naora Kikuchi ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 6:41 of round 3. (2 stars)

Womens Title Match
#1 Sayoko Ebisawa (16-1) vs. Echiko Watanabe (3-0)
Sayoko Ebisawa ($6,000) beat Echiko Watanabe ($300) by T.K.O. in 3:28 of round 1 to retain the ALPHA-1 Womens title. (2 stars)

Womens Match
Yuya Shimizu (4-1) vs. #2 Seka Mutsu (12-4-1)
Seka Mutsu ($6,000) beat Yuya Shimizu ($800) by T.K.O. in 0:57 of round 2. (2 stars)

Heavyweight Title Main Event
#1 Hassan Fezzik (25-0) vs. #3 Jeff Carlton (16-3)
Jeff Carlton ($50,000) beat Hassan Fezzik ($250,000) by Unanimous Decision in 10:00 of round 5 to win the ALPHA-1 Heavyweight title. (4 stars)

The announced attendance was 7,095. The fighters earned a total of $334,000.

Last edited by twothree : 08-12-2008 at 12:03 AM.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:13 PM   #12
twothree
College Prospect

Monday, Week 2, August 1996

With Jeff Carlton's win over Hassan Fezzik yesterday, he becomes the first person to hold two different heavyweight titles, as Carlton was the very first GAMMA heavyweight champion. When Carlton lost the GAMMA heavyweight title back in June of 1994, he decided to sign with ALPHA-1 mainly for the money. He is currently making $25,000 a fight with a $25,000 bonus if he wins the fight.

All former and current champions along with the date they won the title are listed below.

ALPHA-1 Heavyweight Title
Nov 1992 - Robun Yamazaki
Apr 1993 - Kunimichi Kikuchi
May 1995 - Hassan Fezzik
Aug 1996 - Jeff Carlton

ALPHA-1 Light Heavyweight Title
Feb 1994 - Inejiro Chiba
Aug 1995 - Tadamasa Yamada

ALPHA-1 Middleweight Title
May 1994 - Dokuohtei Kuroki
Nov 1994 - Jorge Hormazabal
Jan 1996 - Jerezo
May 1996 - Juro Fukazawa

ALPHA-1 Welterweight Title
Oct 1993 - Ichisake Miyagi
Jun 1994 - Fumiaki Hayashi
Apr 1995 - Gabriel Gallego

ALPHA-1 Lightweight Title
Dec 1993 - Edson Edmilson
Oct 1994 - Ricardo Fernandes
Feb 1996 - Go Yamamoto

ALPHA-1 Womens Title
Mar 1995 - Seka Mutsu
Dec 1995 - Sayoko Ebisawa

BCF Heavyweight Title
Nov 1995 - Garry McSweegan

BCF Middleweight Title
Jan 1996 - Andrew Rush

BCF Lightweight Title
Jan 1996 - Tucker Plumm
Apr 1996 - Jason Dalglish

GAMMA Heavyweight Title
May 1993 - Jeff Carlton
Jun 1994 - Gunnar Nilsson
Aug 1995 - James Foster
Jun 1996 - Raul Hughes

GAMMA Light Heavyweight Title
Jan 1994 - Roberto Aldez
Dec 1995 - Zvonimir Asanovic

GAMMA Middleweight Title
Nov 1993 - Dan Halvorsen
Jun 1994 - Fernando Amaro
Feb 1995 - Maarten De Vries
Jan 1996 - Matthew Dean

GAMMA Welterweight Title
Apr 1994 - Jack Humphreys
Jun 1996 - Julio Regueiro

GAMMA Lightweight Title
Feb 1995 - Sean Morrison

WEFF Heavyweight Title
Mar 1995 - Chelsea Lawson
Oct 1995 - Karen Curtis

WEFF Lightweight Title
Jul 1995 - Sarah Vaughan
Apr 1996 - Alison Beattie
Old 08-12-2008, 12:49 AM   #13
twothree
College Prospect

Thursday, Week 2, August 1996

Lachlan Bowen (1-0) with career earnings of $200 agrees to a contract with OMEGA. I now have three weight divisions each with eight fighters under contract. With some luck, after the OMEGA 2 fight card on Sunday, Week 2, August 1996, I should be able to schedule all four fights for the OMEGA 3 card. Then it will be time to hire eight fighters for the single elimination tournament in my middle heavyweight division.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:50 AM   #14
twothree
College Prospect

Friday, Week 2, August 1996

WEFF 15 (Ontario)

Lightweight Match
Stella Massey (9-8) vs. Pamela O'Neill (1-0)
Pamela O'Neill ($600) beat Stella Massey ($1,000) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (1 star)

Heavyweight Match
#6 Helen Fox (6-2) vs. Leslie Myers (3-0)
Leslie Myers ($600) beat Helen Fox ($2,000) by T.K.O. in 1:28 of round 3. (1 star)

Lightweight Match
Michelle Addams (4-0) vs. #9 Steph Smith (11-4)
Michelle Addams ($1,600) beat Steph Smith ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 0:26 of round 2. (2 stars)

Lightweight Match
#6 Roz Wareing (8-1-1) vs. Kirsten Page (7-3)
Kirsten Page ($4,000) beat Roz Wareing ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 3:53 of round 2. (2 stars)

Lightweight Main Event
#3 April Watson (13-5) vs. #2 Vicki Summers (9-2)
Vicki Summers ($6,000) beat April Watson ($3,000) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

The announced attendance was 958. The fighters earned a total of $24,800.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:08 AM   #15
twothree
College Prospect

Monday, Week 3, August 1996

ALPHA-1 has started initial negotiations on a contract with both Jamie Hewitt and Scott Gillespie. The current size of my company only allows me to sign fighters to non-exclusive contracts; however, ALPHA-1 is easily large enough to offer exclusive contracts. If either fighter signs an exclusive contract with ALPHA-1, it won't change my current lightweight division plans. Both fighters lost on the OMEGA 1 fight card, and so they are no longer in my single elimination tournament to crown my first lightweight champion.

ALPHA-1 is looking to bring in several new fighters, because they recently grew in size after holding the fight card, ALPHA-1 36: Counterpunch.

Last edited by twothree : 10-30-2008 at 06:33 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:39 AM   #16
twothree
College Prospect

Tuesday, Week 3, August 1996

BCF: Alois vs. Barr (London)

Middleweight Match
Hans-Peter Schneider (8-3) vs. Grant Capelli (16-38-2)
Hans-Peter Schneider ($5,000) beat Grant Capelli ($100) by Split Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (1 star)

Middleweight Match
#3 George Laurent (12-1) vs. Uwe Maier (5-1)
Uwe Maier ($1,600) beat George Laurent ($3,000) by Knock Out in 1:29 or round 3. (2 stars)

Middleweight Match
#10 Travis Jones (7-7) vs. #4 Davis Spyrou (11-4)
Davis Spyrou ($6,000) beat Travis Jones ($2,500) by Submission in 2:36 of round 3. (2 stars)

Heavyweight Match
Jesse Singh (4-3) vs. #7 Aleksei Chekhov (8-2)
Aleksei Chekhov ($6,000) beat Jesse Singh ($2,000) by Knock Out in 3:48 of round 1. (2 stars)

Heavyweight Main Event
#2 Stafford Alois (18-7) vs. #5 Perry Barr (13-4)
Stafford Alois ($6,000) beat Perry Barr ($3,000) by Stoppage in 4:21 of round 3. (2 stars)

The announced attendance was 640. The fighters earned a total of $35,200.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:10 AM   #17
twothree
College Prospect

Wednesday, Week 3, August 1996

I am very happy that both Uwe Maier and Davis Spyrou won their fights and did not pick up any injuries last night on BCF's card. It should boost interest in the fight I have planned between both of them in my middleweight division. And the fact that Uwe Maier beat BCF's #3 ranked middleweight fighter, George Laurent, was even sweeter because Laurent turned down signing a contract with me. Davis Spyrou won't be ready to consider another fight until the end of the first week of September, but that means I should still be able to schedule the fight between both of them for OMEGA 3 to be held the last day of September.

Spyrou’s win jumped him over Marko Prochazka to the number one spot in my top ten pound for pound rankings. Maier went from being unranked in my top ten pound for pound rankings to being ranked at number six. This moved Maier above fellow middleweight Will Kane, who was at number six, and also moved Maier up one spot in my middleweight rankings above Will Kane to number three in my middleweight rankings.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:41 AM   #18
twothree
College Prospect

Friday, Week 3, August 1996

GAMMA: Foster vs. Oktay (California)

Middleweight Match
Lloyd McAllister (3-0) vs. Alex Cole (5-3)
Lloyd McAllister ($400) beat Alex Cole ($1,500) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

Welterweight Match
#2 Ichisake Miyagi (14-6) vs. David Allen (4-2)
Ichisake Miyagi ($6,000) beat David Allen ($400) by T.K.O. in 1:31 of round 2. (2 stars)

Light Heavyweight Match
Ashley Ballard (4-0) vs. Faas Smit (5-0)
Ashley Ballard ($1,000) beat Faas Smit ($800) by Knock Out in 1:43 of round 2. (2 stars)

Light Heavyweight Match
#8 Elgar (10-4) vs. #6 Lenny McFadden (9-4)
Lenny McFadden ($5,000) beat Elgar ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 1:56 of round 3. (2 stars)

Welterweight Match
#6 Alan Kendall (10-2) vs. #8 Simon Vine (7-3)
Alan Kendall ($6,000) beat Simon Vine ($2,500) by Knock Out in 3:31 of round 1. (2 stars)

Middleweight Match
#10 Buddy Garner (8-0) vs. #6 Carl Ratcliffe (8-3)
Buddy Garner ($15,000) beat Carl Ratcliffe ($3,000) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

Heavyweight Main Event
#1 James Foster (16-2) vs. #3 Lefter Oktay (6-0)
James Foster ($500,000) beat Lefter Oktay ($3,000) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (3 stars)

The announced attendance was 5,507. The fighters earned a total of $547,600.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:22 PM   #19
twothree
College Prospect

Sunday, Week 4, August 1996

OMEGA 2 (Southern Asia)

Middleweight Match
Dennis Gallagher (3-1) vs. Tuck Durdell (0-0)
Durdell has the advantage on the ground with his ground and pound skills.
Blurcat's Prediction: Tuck Durdell via T.K.O.

Round 1
Gallagher doesn't waste any time, scoring with a big right hook almost immediately. Durdell was caught sleeping, and that really landed hard, if it had been more accurate it might have been a knock out blow. Durdell hits two sharp body shots in return, but it's clear that he is rattled. Durdell narrowly misses a right cross. They get in close and exchange punches, it's not clear who got the better of that. Gallagher hits a good looping punch to the side of the head, that's another one that's rattled Durdell. Gallagher is getting more force behind his punches at the moment, and that's the key difference. They both seem to be looking for an opening, and it's creating a stalemate at the moment. Time ticks away, and Durdell offers nothing that would make you think that he has any chance of winning this round on points. The first round is over. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Gallagher.

Round 2
Durdell throws the first punch of the round, a high searching jab that didn't carry a great deal of threat with it. Gallagher throws a one-two combination in return, neither connecting, then steps in and delivers a hard kick to the outside of the thigh. Durdell steps back, throwing a right hand as he does to buy himself space. They circle, then move in again to exchange strikes, neither fighter getting a clear advantage. They come together again and the same result. It has become something of a stalemate at the moment. They come together to exchange strikes for the third time, and this time they wind up in a clinch. Gallagher hits a knee to the ribs. A couple of shots to the back from Durdell. They struggle all the way back, with Durdell ending up backed up against the ropes. Gallagher hits another knee, but there wasn't much power behind it. Durdell stomps downward onto his foot. Durdell manages to reverse their positions, but that only lasts about thirty seconds before it gets reversed once more. Gallagher gets an arm free and tries to throw a big shot to the cheek, Durdell ducks under it and gets the arm back under control. The referee finally breaks them up, and we're back to where we started. Durdell tries a high kick to start, but Gallagher saw it coming and easily avoids it. They come back together in the center, and it's Gallagher who gets the first sustained attack of the round, hitting two hard body shots and a jab that caught Durdell on the nose. Durdell hits a straight right, enough to stop Gallagher from following up any further. The time expires with them standing. Not a great round for either of them or the crowd, it was very scrappy. The 2nd round ends. Blurcat.com scores it 10-9 for Gallagher.

Round 3
The two fighters circle. Durdell flicks out a couple of jabs, then an unconventinal looping right hand. Gallagher easily side-steps it, but trips and falls to the ground! He is up quickly, before Durdell could get in. Replays confirm that it was purely a stumble, the punch was well wide of the mark. Gallagher moves in, ducks under a big right hand, and gets two crisp jabs in before getting smothered into a clinch. One of those jabs landed hard, Durdell is a little rattled. They struggle in the clinch, both throwing small punches to the back and ribs. The referee separates them. Durdell forces Gallagher back up against the ropes, and starts throwing jabs. He looks to be keeping Gallagher in position, waiting to unload a big punch. Durdell does, lunging in with a huge right cross, but Gallagher saw it coming and goes underneath it, scoring with a right hand to the gut on the way past. Durdell turns and tries to follow up immediately, but gets tagged with a wicked left hook that drops him to one knee. Durdell is up quickly, causing Gallagher, who was about to dive in, to back off. Replays show that the punch connected, but Durdell was already going downward to duck the punch, so it wasn't as powerful as first thought. Durdell throws a high kick, but it doesn't do anything but cause Gallagher to step back. The time expires without anything further of note happening. End of round 3. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Gallagher. The official scores are in; two judges give 30-27, the other 29-28, all for Dennis Gallagher.

Dennis Gallagher ($1,800) beat Tuck Durdell ($100) by Unanimous Decision in 10:00 of round 3. (1 star)

Light Heavyweight Match
#6 Jemaine McKenzie (7-2) vs. #2 Curt Kitson (10-3)
Kitson has the advantage on the ground with his strikes or submissions.
Blurcat's Prediction: Curt Kitson via knock out.

Round 1
Kitson leads with the right hand to set up a low kick, McKenzie deals with it well. They clinch, but only for a few seconds before it gets broken. Both throw stiff jabs at the same time, neither connects properly. Back to the clinch. It has been a disjointed start to the round, the flow hasn't quite developed properly. McKenzie uses a knee to the ribs before backing Kitson up against the ropes. Right hand from Kitson connects though, that was well timed. McKenzie breaks the clinch and backs off. That was sloppy on his part, Kitson was basically gifted a free shot. Three quick jabs from McKenzie sting the gloves, then a crashing hook to the body finds its mark. Good recovery. Kitson fires off a low kick again, but it's well wide. They come together, both throwing punches. Kitson gets a nice clean shot in, and McKenzie stumbles backwards and falls to the floor. Kitson is on top of him quickly, and unloads with two more big punches, both connect solidly. The referee jumps in and pulls him away before a third is thrown, this match is over by TKO. Replays show the referee may have been slightly early. Official time of the TKO is 5:56 of the first round.

Curt Kitson ($5,300) beat Jemaine McKenzie ($1,000) by T.K.O. in 5:56 of round 1. (1 star)

Middleweight Match
#2 Bixente Fontaine (9-3) vs. #5 Thorbjorn Rekdal (3-1-1)
Rekdal has the advantage on the ground with his ground and pound skills.
Blurcat's Prediction: Thorbjorn Rekdal via knock out.

Round 1
They circle to start, both throwing a few tentative jabs. An uppercut misses its mark from Fontaine, providing the first moment of real action. Rekdal hits a nice combination of body shots to set up a big right hook, but Fontaine side-stepped to safety. A few punches get thrown, but there's a lack of real action to talk about. Rekdal is being slightly the more aggressive, but neither fighter is really going for it. They come together again and exchange punches, but no big shots get through, and they end up clinched for a while. The referee separates them, but the time is ticking away and this round looks like it's going to the judges. That's the end of the round. Blurcat.com scores it 10-9 for Rekdal.

Round 2
Rekdal hits some tentative punches, then comes in fast and forces Fontaine to back up against the ropes, where they clinch. Rekdal hits a nice body shot, but takes two short punches to the side of the head in return. Fontaine tries a trip, but it doesn't go anywhere. They separate, with Rekdal having to stay sharp to avoid a scorching right hand from Fontaine. Rekdal misses with a right hand, and leaves himself open to a left hook. Rekdal goes down, although replays confirm that it was a stumble, Fontaine was a few inches away from connecting with that left. Fontaine tries to quickly mount Rekdal to capitalise, but doesn't get there in time, Rekdal is already half way back up. They enagage in a fairly ragged scramble for supremacy and Rekdal slips out and gets his back! Rekdal gets one arm in and snakes it around the throat of Fontaine, squeezing his wind-pipe shut. Fontaine tries to pull the arm free, but can't, and so rolls over in a last-ditch effort to break free. It is to no avail though, as that allows Rekdal to get a body-scissors in too. With no alternatives left, Fontaine taps out. Rekdal wins via second round rear choke submission at 3:41.

Thorbjorn Rekdal ($1,400) beat Bixente Fontaine ($2,500) by Submission in 3:41 of round 2. (2 stars)

Middleweight Main Event
#4 Will Kane (7-0) vs. Xie Ming (3-0)
Blurcat's Prediction: Will Kane via submission.

Round 1
Ming leads with the right hand to set up a low kick, Kane deals with it well. They clinch, but only for a few seconds before it gets broken. Both throw stiff jabs at the same time, neither connects properly. Back to the clinch. It has been a disjointed start to the round, the flow hasn't quite developed properly. Kane uses a knee to the ribs before backing Ming up against the ropes. Right hand from Ming connects though, that was well timed. Kane breaks the clinch and backs off. That was sloppy on his part, Ming was basically gifted a free shot. Three quick jabs from Kane sting the gloves, then a crashing hook to the body finds its mark. Good recovery. Ming fires off a low kick again, but it's well wide. Kane hits a stinging right hand, Ming felt it too. Kane moves in to follow up, but Ming anticipated it well and scores with a massive kick. Kane is stunned, and stumbles to the ground. Ming is on top of him almost right away, and fires off a series of punches. Kane covers up, barely, but a lot of shots are getting through. The referee decides that enough is enough, and pulls Ming off, it's a TKO victory. Ming wins via first round TKO at 8:27.

Xie Ming ($600) beat Will Kane ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 8:27 of round 1. (2 stars)

The announced attendance was 60 for an estimated live gate of $3,570. The fighters earned a total of $15,700. The general feeling amongst the fans was that the show was a good one. The show has resulted in the promotion gaining popularity in one region.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:25 PM   #20
twothree
College Prospect

Monday, Week 1, September 1996

There are eight fighters with an excitement value of at least decent who are available and can fight in my middle heavyweight division (206lbs.-235lbs.): Khru Duangjan, Stratos Papaioannou, Dave Lennon, Derek South, Eddie Whelan, Mark Bicknell, Mason Martin, and Shane Gilchrist. Two of them, Duangjan and Papaioannou, also have some popularity in Asia, so I begin contract negotiations with all eight fighters.

I announce that OMEGA 3 will take place in Eastern Asia on the last day of the month, Sunday, Week 4, September 1996. (In the game, Monday is considered the first day of the week and Sunday is the last day of the week.) Davis Spyrou is still about four days away before he will consider another fight, so his match with Uwe Maier in the middleweight division will be announced at that time for OMEGA 3. The following three light heavyweight matches get added to the OMEGA 3 card.

Lachlan Bowen (1-0) vs. Kendall Tracey (4-0)
Petey Mack (6-1) vs. Percy Catcher (6-2)
Jerry Bogdonovich (8-6) vs. Nicolai Mickiewicz (9-1)

The world rankings with the previous month's rankings in parentheses:

Heavyweight (206-265)
1 (2) James Foster (17-2) win
2 (6) Jeff Carlton (17-3) win
5 (1) Hassan Fezzik (25-1) loss
6 (5) Gunnar Nilsson (18-3)
7 (8) Stratos Papaioannou (20-4)
8 (9) Grzegorz Boniek (13-4)
9 (10) Harry Milne (20-6)
10 (-) Hiro Arai (17-3)
- (7) Lefter Oktay (6-1) loss

1 (1) Tadamasa Yamada (13-1)
2 (2) Roberto Aldez (19-3)
3 (3) Inejiro Chiba (20-4)
4 (4) Anthony LeToussier (13-5)
5 (5) Leon Banks (11-3)
6 (6) Zvonimir Asanovic (10-1)
7 (-) Lenny McFadden (10-4) win
8 (-) Aleksei Chekhov (9-2) win
9 (-) Curt Kitson (11-3) win
10 (7) Bambang Sriyanto (10-5-2)
- (8) JJ Reid (12-0)
- (9) George Laurent (12-2) loss
- (10) Nicholai Mickiewicz (9-1)

Middleweight (171-185)
3 (9) Dokuohtei Kuroki (14-8) win
4 (3) Jerezo (21-8)
5 (4) Dan Halvorsen (22-11-2)
6 (10) Davis Spyrou (12-4) win
7 (5) Greg Atteveld (15-10)
8 (6) Jim Carpenter (20-5-1)
9 (7) Andrew Rush (12-0)
10 (8) Tucker Plumm (13-7)

Welterweight (156-170)
3 (3) Ichisake Miyagi (15-6) win
4 (-) Alan Kendall (11-2) win
5 (4) Doug Hansen (14-3)
6 (5) Bakin Sakamoto (12-5)
7 (6) Joe Hinchcliffe (12-4)
8 (7) Geoff Cahill (21-13)
9 (8) Gabriel Gallego (12-0)
10 (9) Lukas Mellberg (10-0)
- (10) Julio Regueiro (9-0-1)

Lightweight (146-155)
2 (2) Go Yamamoto (13-1)
3 (3) Rodolphe Gygax (16-7)
4 (4) Carlos da Guia (5-0)
5 (5) Edson Edmilson (14-6)
6 (6) Marko Prochazka (11-2)
7 (7) Ricardo Fernandes (15-7)
8 (8) Mario de Souza (12-6)
9 (9) Giovani Silva (20-9)
10 (10) Paulo Roberto Bezerra (9-1)

Pound For Pound
1 (2) James Foster
2 (10) Jeff Carlton
3 (3) Tadamasa Yamada
4 (4) Kunimichi Kikuchi
5 (5) Sean Morrison
6 (6) Roberto Aldez
7 (7) Go Yamamoto
8 (8) Rick Stanley
9 (1) Hassan Fezzik
10 (9) Gunnar Nilsson

2 (2) Verona Joseph (10-6)

1 (1) Karen Curtis (13-1)
2 (3) Seka Mutsu (13-4-1) win
3 (4) Kaoru Nanami (12-2)
4 (5) Chiyo Yanagimoto (9-1)
5 (6) Hope Lehane (8-3)
6 (8) Janinha (11-1)
7 (7) Yutsuko Sasaki (7-4-1)
8 (9) Phoebe Bergman (14-5)
9 (10) Henrietta Stein (9-4)
10 (-) Tammy Westenra (12-6-2)
- (2) Naora Kikuchi (9-2) loss

1 (1) Sayoko Ebisawa (17-1) win
2 (4) Vicki Summers (10-2) win
3 (2) Sarah Vaughan (18-6)
4 (3) Katherine Williams (13-4)
5 (5) Erica Page (15-9)
6 (8) Emma Birch (10-5)
7 (9) Maggie Martin (12-7)
8 (10) Katarzyna Wojciechowska (8-4)
9 (-) Ayame Kondo (16-6)
10 (-) Taniko Uchiyama (6-2)
- (6) Roz Wareing (8-2-1) loss
- (7) Steph Smith (11-5) loss

1 (2) Rachel McGuiness (9-2)
2 (5) Kirsten Page (8-3) win
5 (6) Park Seong (8-4)
6 (7) Jocelyn Hescott (7-5)
7 (8) Jenny DeNeuve (7-0)
8 (9) Charlotte DiSerra (10-7-1)
9 (10) Sandy Oliver (7-2)
10 (1) April Watson (13-6) loss

Women's Pound For Pound
1 (1) Sayoko Ebisawa
2 (5) Vicki Summers
3 (2) Sarah Vaughan
4 (3) Katherine Williams
5 (4) Karen Curtis
6 (8) Seka Mutsu
7 (9) Erica Page
8 (10) Kaoru Nanami
9 (-) Rachel McGuiness
10 (-) Kirsten Page
- (6) Naora Kikuchi
- (7) April Watson

Last edited by twothree : 08-12-2008 at 02:15 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:59 PM   #21
twothree
College Prospect

Thursday, Week 3, September 1996

Khru Duangjan, Stratos Papaioannou, and Dave Lennon rejected signing a contract with OMEGA. Lennon rejected negotiations because BCF put him on their upcoming fight card and he wanted to focus on that fight, so he is a fighter I could try signing later. I attempted negotiations with the next three middle heavyweights who met my criteria: Harvey Loeb, Russell McPhee, and Harry Milne. Milne turned me down, so I still need an eighth fighter for my middle heavyweight division. I began contract negotiations with Perry Barr.

Both Jamie Hewitt and Scott Gillespie signed non-exclusive contacts with ALPHA-1. Looks like ALPHA-1 wants to use them as fodder for their top ranked lightweights.

Roster

Middle Heavyweights (206 lbs. - 235 lbs.)
1 (-) Shane Gilchrist (11-2) $26,600
2 (-) Eddie Whelan (10-2) $22,400
3 (-) Mark Bicknell (8-3) $13,400
4 (-) Harvey Loeb (9-3) $11,200
- (-) Russell McPhee (3-0) $800
- (-) Derek South (1-0) $400
- (-) Mason Martin (0-0) $0

1 (2) Curt Kitson (11-3) $28,900 win
2 (1) Nicolai Mickiewicz (9-1) $17,800
3 (3) Petey Mack (6-1) $8,500
4 (4) Jerry Bogdonovich (8-6) $14,500
5 (5) Percy Catcher (6-2) $7,700
6 (6) Jemaine McKenzie (7-3) $8,800 loss
- (-) Kendall Tracey (4-0) $2,000
- (-) Lachlan Bowen (1-0) $200

1 (1) Davis Spyrou (12-4) $34,500 win
2 (4) Uwe Maier (6-1) $5,400 win
3 (5) Thorbjorn Rekdal (4-1-1) $3,800 win
4 (-) Dennis Gallagher (4-1) $4,600 win
5 (2) Bixente Fontaine (9-4) $17,900 loss
6 (3) Will Kane (7-1) $12,000 loss
- (-) Xie Ming (4-0) $1,800 win
- (-) Tuck Durdell (0-1) $100 loss

1 (1) Marko Prochazka (11-2) $26,400
2 (2) Cory Brewer (8-4-1) $21,500
3 (3) Luke Hilton (5-1) $4,200
4 (4) Taufik Wijaya (32-17-2) $202,600
5 (5) Indriyanto Setyo Nugroho (12-14) $10,700
- (-) Scott Gillespie (2-1) $1,400
- (-) Jamie Hewitt (1-1) $400
- (-) Datuk Ong Ka Ting (1-0) $4,400

Pound For Pound
1 (2) Davis Spyrou
2 (5) Curt Kitson
3 (1) Marko Prochazka
4 (-) Shane Gilchrist
5 (-) Eddie Whelan
6 (3) Nicolai Mickiewicz
7 (-) Mark Bicknell
8 (-) Uwe Maier
9 (-) Thorbjorn Rekdal
10 (7) Petey Mack
- (4) Bixente Fontaine
- (6) Will Kane
- (8) Cory Brewer
- (9) Jerry Bogdonovich
- (10) Percy Catcher
Old 08-14-2008, 12:09 AM   #22
twothree
College Prospect

Friday, Week 3, September 1996

ALPHA-1 37: Youth Gone Wild (Kinki)

Lightweight Match
Sadahige Yoshida (1-0) vs. #7 Muhammad Hamzah (12-10)
Sadahige Yoshida ($200) beat Muhammad Hamzah ($2,000) by Split Decision in 10:00 of round 3. (1 star)

Womens Match
#5 Janinha (11-1) vs. #9 Taniko Uchiyama (6-2)
Taniko Uchiyama ($6,000) beat Janinha ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 3:32 of round 2. (2 stars)

Light Heavyweight Match
#8 Atshushi Nakajima (15-12) vs. #5 Bambang Sriyanto (10-5-2)
Atshushi Nakajima ($2,000) beat Bambang Sriyanto ($3,000) by Split Decision in 10:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

Womens Match
Romi Takahashi (4-0) vs. Machiko Fujii (0-0)
Romi Takahashi ($6,000) beat Machiko Fujii ($100) by T.K.O. in 6:56 of round 1. (1 star)

Light Heavyweight Match
#3 Inejiro Chiba (20-4) vs. #9 Gempachi Higa (9-5)
Gempachi Higa ($5,000) beat Inejiro Chiba ($3,000) by Submission in 5:40 of round 2. (3 stars)

Middleweight Match
#5 Jorge Hormazabal (12-5) vs. Yoshinobu Tanaka (8-14)
Jorge Hormazabal ($6,000) beat Yoshinobu Tanaka ($1,500) by T.K.O. in 8:30 of round 3. (2 stars)

Womens Match
Mizuki Watanabe (6-0) vs. Hanako Shimizu (3-0)
Hanako Shimizu ($600) beat Mizuki Watanabe ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 5:42 of round 3. (3 stars)

Light Heavyweight Title Main Event
#1 Tadamasa Yamada (13-1) vs. #2 Roberto Aldez (19-3)
Tadamasa Yamada ($200,000) beat Roberto Aldez ($3,000) by Knock Out in 0:38 of round 1 to retain the ALPHA-1 Light Heavyweight title. (4 stars)

The announced attendance was 3,366. The fighters earned a total of $244,400.

WEFF 16 (Ontario)

Heavyweight Match
Veronika Sablikova (4-0) vs. Serena Hill (5-7)
Veronika Sablikova ($2,000) beat Serena Hill ($500) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

Heavyweight Match
#6 Tammy Westenra (12-6-2) vs. #9 Rhonda Britton (15-8-2)
Tammy Westenra ($4,000) beat Rhonda Britton ($2,000) by Submission in 3:57 of round 2. (1 star)

Lightweight Match
#4 Rachel McGuiness (9-2) vs. #10 Jocelyn Hescott (7-5)
Rachel McGuiness ($6,000) beat Jocelyn Hescott ($2,000) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

Heavyweight Match
#8 Verona Joseph (10-6) vs. Temperance McCoy (5-2)
Temperance McCoy ($4,000) beat Verona Joseph ($3,000) by Knock Out in 1:32 of round 2. (2 stars)

#1 Karen Curtis (13-1) vs. #7 Hester Maclean (7-0-1)
Hester Maclean ($6,000) beat Karen Curtis ($3,000) by Knock Out in 0:49 of round 3 to win the WEFF Heavyweight title. (3 stars)

The announced attendance was 1,320. The fighters earned a total of $32,500.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:33 AM   #23
twothree
College Prospect

Friday, Week 4, September 1996

Perry Barr does not want to sign with me. Finally, the next guy I offer to sign, Jesse Singh (4-4), agrees to a contract with OMEGA and becomes my eighth middle heavyweight on my roster.

Dennis Gallagher (4-1), who won his initial middleweight fight with OMEGA, will be fighting on tomorrow’s BCF card against unranked Travis Jones (7-8). He shouldn't have any trouble with Jones, and I am hopeful he can get through the fight uninjured. Besides Gallagher, none of my other fighters were used by anyone this month, and all of my fighters are currently healthy.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:58 AM   #24
twothree
College Prospect

Saturday, Week 4, September 1996

BCF: McSweegan vs. Chekhov (London)

Middleweight Match
Travis Jones (7-8) vs. Dennis Gallagher (4-1)
Dennis Gallagher ($2,000) beat Travis Jones ($2,500) by Split Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (1 star)

Lightweight Match
#7 Paul Duffell (7-4-2) vs. #2 Rodolphe Gygax (16-7)
Paul Duffell ($5,000) beat Rodolphe Gygax ($2,500) by T.K.O. in 4:22 of round 1. (1 star)

Heavyweight Match
Brian Barnes (9-6) vs. #5 Dave Lennon (6-1)
Dave Lennon ($6,000) beat Brian Barnes ($1,500) by Split Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

Lightweight Match
Jeremy Sproule (6-4) vs. Gordon Idle (6-2)
Gordon Idle ($2,000) beat Jeremy Sproule ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 1:47 of round 2. (2 stars)

#2 Garry McSweegan (12-2) vs. #3 Aleksei Chekhov (9-2)
Garry McSweegan ($6,000) beat Aleksei Chekhov ($3,000) by Knock Out in 2:30 of round 3 to retain the BCF Heavyweight title. (2 stars)

The announced attendance was 562. The fighters earned a total of $33,500.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:34 AM   #25
twothree
College Prospect

Sunday, Week 4, September 1996

OMEGA 3 (Eastern Asia)

Light Heavyweight Match
Lachlan Bowen (1-0) vs. Kendall Tracey (4-0)
Neither fighter has a strong advantage when standing or on the ground, but Tracey is the better athlete.
Blurcat's Prediction: Kendall Tracey via submission.

Round 1
Slow start, both fighters are throwing tentative punches without threatening anything more powerful. Tracey puts together the first exciting moment, stringing together four punches in quick succession, but Bowen defended well. Straight right from Bowen in response, but it caught nothing but gloves. They start circling. The referee tells them to fight, the lack of action so far is worrying. They get in close and exchange body shots, Tracey probably getting the slightly better punches in, and then fall into a clinch. That goes nowhere, and the referee separates them. Bowen gets a nice kick in just before the time expires, but it's unlikely that is going to stop the judges giving that round to Tracey. The round ends. Blurcat.com has it down as 10-9 Tracey.

Round 2
Bowen leads with the right hand to set up a low kick, Tracey deals with it well. They clinch, but only for a few seconds before it gets broken. Both throw stiff jabs at the same time, neither connects properly. Back to the clinch. It has been a disjointed start to the round, the flow hasn't quite developed properly. Tracey uses a knee to the ribs before backing Bowen up against the ropes. Right hand from Bowen connects though, that was well timed. Tracey breaks the clinch and backs off. That was sloppy on his part, Bowen was basically gifted a free shot. Three quick jabs from Tracey sting the gloves, then a crashing hook to the body finds its mark. Good recovery. Bowen fires off a low kick again, but it's well wide. Bowen swings for the fences, but Tracey ducks under and comes in closer, into grappling range. He scoops up Bowen onto his shoulder, and then flattens him with a slam. The crowd pop for it. Tracey gets side control, but loses it almost immediately as Bowen is able to regain composure and pull guard. Bowen struggles to contain Tracey, who passes to half guard without too much trouble. A few hard shots get thrown, and Bowen does well to defend them, deflecting them off his gloves. Tracey is trying to get his leg free so that he can get into side control. Bowen throws a couple of punches from his back, but they do very little damage. Tracey half-stands, and throws a couple of big punches with a lot of force behind them. One is blocked, but the other hits home just below the left eye. Bowen tries to cover up, while Tracey manages to get his leg free and get into a mount. Bowen is in big trouble. He tries to roll his hips and shift Tracey's weight, but it's not working. Tracey fires off a couple of punches, then drops an absolute bomb of a right hand, landing flush on the chin! Bowen is out, just for a second, but the referee has already pulled Tracey off. Sharp-eyed refereeing there. This match is over by knock out. The official time of the knock out is 3:12 of round 2.

Kendall Tracey ($1,400) beat Lachlan Bowen ($100) by Knock Out in 3:12 of round 2. (1 star)

Middleweight Match
#2 Uwe Maier (6-1) vs. #1 Davis Spyrou (12-4)
Evenly matched on the ground. Maier has the advantage standing, so Spyrou will look for takedowns, but Maier also has an excellent takedown defence.
Blurcat's Prediction: Uwe Maier via T.K.O.

Round 1
Tentative circling to begin with. They meet in the center, but quickly fall into a clinch. Maier gets a nice shot in to the ribs. Spyrou gets a pair of punches to the side of the head, but they lacked power. The referee breaks them up eventually. Maier presses forward, flicking out straight rights. Spyrou leans in to throw a looping left hand. Maier avoids it, and it allows him to throw a powerful counter punch that catches Spyrou right above the ear. Great punch. Maier moves in and throws a devastating right hand. Spyrou just about manages to parry it, but it still caught him on the shoulder. Spyrou throws a right hand counter, but Maier swats it aside and lands a big left to the chest. Spyrou clinches up again. So far, Maier's power is allowing him to control this round, Spyrou is simply being out-gunned thus far. They end up next to the ropes. Spyrou gets in a couple of nasty right hands to the chest. That's the first time this round that he looks to have actually hurt Maier. Maier pushes Spyrou up against the ropes and unloads with three big right hands. One got through and caught Spyrou above the left eye, the other two hit home across the chest. Spyrou clinches up again to avoid getting obliterated, and the round ends before they are broken up. End of round 1. Blurcat.com has it down as 10-9 Maier.

Round 2
Good start from Spyrou, taking Maier down almost immediately! Maier scrambles though, and gets back to his feet without taking any damage at all. Spyrou will be disappointed with that. Maier comes in and throws two big right hands, but neither connects, and they put him off balance, allowing Spyrou to score with a nice right hook to the side of the head, crunching into the top of the ear. Maier felt that one for sure. He stalks Spyrou, trying to back him up against the ropes. It doesn't work though, Spyrou keeps out of the way. Maier tries a kick, but Spyrou catches the foot and uses it for a trip. Spyrou gets Maier down for the second time, and this time is right on top of him in guard position. Spyrou throws some punches, then tries to pass. Maier doesn't allow it, and tries to grab an armbar in response. Spyrou easily stops that, and throws some more punches. That becomes the pattern, as the fight falls into a predictable pattern; punches from Spyrou followed by a pass attempt, with Maier blocking the pass and throwing the occasional punch in response. The round ends like that, just as the referee was about to stand them back up. The round ends. Blurcat.com has it down as 10-9 Spyrou.

Round 3
They meet in the center. Spyrou hits a nice jab, a second misses. Maier steps in close and hits a brutal body shot, causing Spyrou to back up quickly. That was a really powerful shot. Maier stalks Spyrou, flicking occasional jabs. It looks like Maier wants to stand and trade punches with Spyrou. Maier gets within striking distance and throws a bomb of a right hand, narrowly missing. Spyrou fires off a raking left hook in response, but that is off target too. They meet and exchange punches. Spyrou goes for the body, but gets tagged with a left hand to the side of the head. Spyrou is rattled by it, but doesn't step off, instead throwing a couple of crisp jabs. Maier throws another big punch, this time thundering it into Spyrou's shoulder. They clinch. So far it looks like Spyrou simply can't live with the power that Maier has in his hands, you get the sense that if this continues, Spyrou is going to wind up knocked out sooner or later. The clinch is broken, but within thirty seconds they are right back in it, this time leaning against the ropes. By the time that is broken, the round only has a few seconds left. That's the end of the round. Blurcat.com gives that one to Maier by 10-9. The official scores are: 29-28 from all three judges for Uwe Maier.

Uwe Maier ($900) beat Davis Spyrou ($3,000) by Unanimous Decision in 10:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

Light Heavyweight Match
#3 Petey Mack (6-1) vs. #5 Percy Catcher (6-2)
Evenly matched standing. Mack has the advantage on the ground.
Blurcat's Prediction: Petey Mack via knock out.

Round 1
Slow start; nearly a full minute of circling, occasional fakes, and long-range jabs. Neither fighter is creating much. Mack works an angle, but takes a low kick to the shin when he advances. They clinch, and end up with Catcher backed up against the ropes. Mack gets a couple of right hands to the body, but his attempts at knee strikes are deflected by Catcher, who uses his legs well to defend. Mack pulls free and takes a step back, then powers in a right hand. Catcher gets out the way, ducks under a second right hand, and backs up to the center. Mack follows, and we're back to circling. Uninspiring action so far, they've both been fairly devoid of inspiration. Mack hits a couple of right hands, both hitting gloves, then a left hand to the body that connected. That was the best shot of the round so far. Catcher tags him with a flicked jab to the cheek, but it had virtually no power on it. Catcher leans in to a looping left, but it puts him off balance and it's only at the last second that he gets his chin out of the way of a vicious right cross that comes back. If that had hit, we may have had a knock out. Time runs out with them standing, circling again. End of the round. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Mack.

Round 2
Mack and Catcher circle to start. Catcher throws a couple of looping punches, neither hitting, while Mack sits back, waiting for an opportunity to attack. Catcher comes in closer, looking to unload with a right hand; that misses, and it allows Mack to slip a nice jab in, catching Catcher just underneath the right eye. Mack comes in and scores with a straight left, then bounces a right hand off the body. Catcher misses with a right cross, then backs off. Mack stalks him, forcing Catcher back up against the ropes. Mack doesn't rush in, instead standing back and throwing the occasional punch. Catcher throws a big left hand in response, but it misses by quite a margin. Mack pounces, hitting lefts and rights. Catcher covers up from the first two punches, then clinches up to prevent any more coming in. They're up against the ropes, Mack in the dominant position. They remain that way as the time ticks down. Mack throws the occasional knee, but can't really do much with his arms tied up like that. The referee finally tells them to break, and they return to the center. That clinch ate up a lot of time though. Catcher comes in hard and fast, bobbing and weaving, and throws a couple of big shots. Mack parries them with his gloves and scores with a well-executed counter punch, hitting just above the eye. They come in close again, throwing punches, but wind up clinched again. The time expires with them like that, and that round will definitely go down in Mack's favour. The second round is over. Blurcat.com gives that one to Mack by 10-9.

Round 3
Slow start to the round, Catcher is circling while Mack seems content to just throw the occasional looping punch to cause him to back up. Catcher steps in and fires off two jabs, neither connecting, then has to almost throw himself to one side to avoid a devastating looking punch! Mack was clearly looking for the highlight reel K.O. punch, had that connected there is no way that Catcher was getting back up. There's a warning to Catcher, he must now know, if he didn't already, that Mack has knock out intentions tonight. Catcher throws a right hand, then backs up sharply, clearly not loving the idea of getting too close. Mack still looks calm, throwing the occasional jab or two to keep Catcher off balance. Mack gets caught with a solid right hand out of nowhere, and is rocked. Catcher follows up with another one, and Mack looks in trouble all of a sudden. He is backed up against the ropes and Catcher is unloading. The punches are raining down, Mack is covering up. The referee has seen enough and stops the fight, clearly feeling that Mack was unable to defend himself intelligently. Catcher wins. Official time of the TKO is 3:16 of the third round.

Percy Catcher ($3,500) beat Petey Mack ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 3:16 of round 3. (2 stars)

Light Heavyweight Main Event
#4 Jerry Bogdonovich (8-6) vs. #2 Nicolai Mickiewicz (9-1)
Mickiewicz has a 5-inch height advantage. Bogdonovich is at a physical disadvantage.
Blurcat's Prediction: Nicolai Mickiewicz via T.K.O.

Round 1
The fighters come together right in the center. Bogdonovich throws out a jab, but Mickiewicz bobs out of the way and uses a right hand to glance a blow off the side of the ribs in response. Mickiewicz works an angle and storms in suddenly with three crisp jabs and a looping overhand punch, Bogdonovich covered up quickly but at least one of the jabs hit home. Mickiewicz is making Bogdonovich look sluggish in comparison, such is the speed and crispness with which he is delivering strikes. Bogdonovich hits a low kick before back-pedalling to avoid a clubbing blow. Mickiewicz looks to be working an angle. They meet in the center to exchange a flurry of strikes that gets the crowd on their feet. Mickiewicz got slightly the better of it, he definitely snuck through a right hand that rocked Bogdonovich slightly. Bogdonovich initiates a clinch, and the action grinds to a halt. Bogdonovich looks out of ideas, he is being repeatedly lured into these exchange of strikes, but Mickiewicz is clearly winning them. Bogdonovich needs to find some way to deal with them. Not much time left in this round. The referee separates them. Mickiewicz tries a speculative high kick, but Bogdonovich saw it coming and was well out of range by the time it came. Bogdonovich tries to work an angle, but Mickiewicz is having none of it and fires off a straight right hand to keep him from stepping in. Comfortable round for Mickiewicz, he will probably be disappointed not to have done more damage given his dominance of the striking in this round. That's the end of the round. Blurcat.com scores it 10-9 for Mickiewicz.

Round 2
The two fighters touch gloves as the round begins. Bogdonovich starts brightly, throwing out a series of jabs and raking punches, but Mickiewicz is too light on his feet and avoids all of them. Mickiewicz steps in and hits a lovely overhand right, then a low kick to the outside of the thigh. Bogdonovich throws a vicious right cross, but Mickiewicz goes under it and catches Bogdonovich with a scathing left hand to the gut. The next few minutes follow a very similar pattern; Mickiewicz using his excellent movement to 'hit and run', coming in from a variety of angles to score with crisp punches, dodging out of the way of Bogdonovich's counters. Bogdonovich is being made to look sluggish by comparison, and the amount of punches that Mickiewicz has landed in comparison to him is becoming huge. None of them have been particularly big punches, certainly nothing likely to end a fight, but the sheer number of them must be hurting Bogdonovich. Bogdonovich finally hits a meaningful blow, catching Mickiewicz coming in with a low kick. Mickiewicz still gets a crisp jab in though, and is back out of range before Bogdonovich can apply a second strike. The round comes to an end with Mickiewicz having dominated. End of round 2. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Mickiewicz.

Round 3
Good start from Mickiewicz, taking Bogdonovich down almost immediately! Bogdonovich scrambles though, and gets back to his feet without taking any damage at all. Mickiewicz will be disappointed with that. Bogdonovich comes in and throws two big right hands, but neither connects, and they put him off balance, allowing Mickiewicz to score with a nice right hook to the side of the head, crunching into the top of the ear. Bogdonovich felt that one for sure. He stalks Mickiewicz, trying to back him up against the ropes. It doesn't work though, Mickiewicz keeps out of the way. Bogdonovich tries a kick, but Mickiewicz catches the foot and uses it for a trip. Mickiewicz gets Bogdonovich down for the second time, and this time is right on top of him in guard position. Mickiewicz throws some punches, then tries to pass. Bogdonovich doesn't allow it, and tries to grab an armbar in response. Mickiewicz easily stops that, and throws some more punches. That becomes the pattern, as the fight falls into a predictable pattern; punches from Mickiewicz followed by a pass attempt, with Bogdonovich blocking the pass and throwing the occasional punch in response. The round ends like that, just as the referee was about to stand them back up. The 3rd round ends. Blurcat.com gives that one to Mickiewicz by 10-9. The official scores are in; two judges give 30-27, the other 29-28, all for Nicolai Mickiewicz.

Nicolai Mickiewicz ($5,300) beat Jerry Bogdonovich ($2,500) by Unanimous Decision in 10:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

The announced attendance was 297 for an estimated live gate of $17,640. The fighters earned a total of $19,700. The general feeling amongst the fans was that the show was a good one. The show has resulted in the promotion gaining popularity in one region.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:10 AM   #26
twothree
College Prospect

Monday, Week 1, October 1996

I announce OMEGA 4 for Sunday, Week 4, October 1996 in Southern Asia to consist of the following first round middle heavyweight matches.

Middle Heavyweight Matches
Derek South (1-0) vs. Mason Martin (0-0)
Eddie Whelan (10-2) vs. Jesse Singh (4-4)
Mark Bicknell (8-3) vs. Harvey Loeb (9-3)

Middle Heavyweight Main Event
Shane Gilchrist (11-2) vs. Russell McPhee (3-0)

Now I will attempt to sign eight Heavyweight fighters for the OMEGA 5 card. And then OMEGA 6 will be the first fight card to showcase semi-final matches in my single elimination tournaments for each weight class.

World rankings with previous month's rankings in parentheses:

Heavyweight (206-265)
1 (1) James Foster (17-2)
2 (2) Jeff Carlton (17-3)
5 (5) Hassan Fezzik (25-1)
6 (6) Gunnar Nilsson (18-3)
7 (-) Garry McSweegan (13-2) win
8 (7) Stratos Papaioannou (20-4)
9 (8) Grzegorz Boniek (13-4)
10 (9) Harry Milne (20-6)
- (10) Hiro Arai (17-3)

1 (1) Tadamasa Yamada (14-1) win
2 (5) Leon Banks (11-3)
3 (4) Anthony LeToussier (13-5)
4 (2) Roberto Aldez (19-4) loss
5 (6) Zvonimir Asanovic (10-1)
6 (-) Gempachi Higa (10-5) win
7 (-) Atshushi Nakajima (16-12) win
8 (-) Nicolai Mickiewicz (10-1) win
9 (7) Lenny McFadden (10-4)
10 (9) Curt Kitson (11-3)
- (3) Inejiro Chiba (20-5) loss
- (8) Aleksei Chekhov (9-3) loss
- (10) Bambang Sriyanto (10-6-2) loss

Middleweight (171-185)
3 (3) Dokuohtei Kuroki (14-8)
4 (4) Jerezo (21-8)
5 (5) Dan Halvorsen (22-11-2)
6 (-) Bakin Sakamoto (12-5) former welterweight
7 (-) Jorge Hormazabal (13-5) win
8 (-) Uwe Maier (7-1) win
9 (7) Greg Atteveld (15-10)
10 (8) Jim Carpenter (20-5-1)
- (6) Davis Spyrou (12-5) loss
- (9) Andrew Rush (12-0)
- (10) Tucker Plumm (13-7)

Welterweight (156-170)
3 (3) Ichisake Miyagi (15-6)
4 (4) Alan Kendall (11-2)
5 (5) Doug Hansen (14-3)
6 (7) Joe Hinchcliffe (12-4)
7 (8) Geoff Cahill (21-13)
8 (-) Paul Duffell (8-4-2) win
9 (9) Gabriel Gallego (12-0)
10 (10) Lukas Mellberg (10-0)
- (6) Bakin Sakamoto (12-5) moved to middleweight

Lightweight (146-155)
2 (2) Go Yamamoto (13-1)
3 (4) Carlos da Guia (5-0)
4 (5) Edson Edmilson (14-6)
5 (6) Marko Prochazka (11-2)
6 (7) Ricardo Fernandes (15-7)
7 (8) Mario de Souza (12-6)
8 (9) Giovani Silva (20-9)
9 (10) Paulo Roberto Bezerra (9-1)
10 (-) Charles Stiles (8-1-1)
- (3) Rodolphe Gygax (16-8) loss

Pound For Pound
1 (1) James Foster
2 (3) Tadamasa Yamada
3 (2) Jeff Carlton
4 (4) Kunimichi Kikuchi
5 (5) Sean Morrison
6 (7) Go Yamamoto
7 (8) Rick Stanley
8 (9) Hassan Fezzik
9 (10) Gunnar Nilsson
10 (-) Garry McSweegan
- (6) Roberto Aldez

2 (-) Veronika Sablikova (5-0) win
3 (2) Verona Joseph (10-7) loss

1 (2) Seka Mutsu (13-4-1)
2 (-) Hester Maclean (8-0-1) win
3 (3) Kaoru Nanami (12-2)
4 (4) Chiyo Yanagimoto (9-1)
5 (5) Hope Lehane (8-3)
6 (7) Yutsuko Sasaki (7-4-1)
7 (10) Tammy Westenra (13-6-2) win
8 (8) Phoebe Bergman (14-5)
9 (9) Henrietta Stein (9-4)
10 (-) Temperance McCoy (6-2) win
- (1) Karen Curtis (13-2) loss
- (6) Janinha (11-2) loss

1 (1) Sayoko Ebisawa (17-1)
2 (2) Vicki Summers (10-2)
3 (3) Sarah Vaughan (18-6)
4 (4) Katherine Williams (13-4)
5 (5) Erica Page (15-9)
6 (10) Taniko Uchiyama (7-2) win
7 (6) Emma Birch (10-5)
8 (7) Maggie Martin (12-7)
9 (8) Katarzyna Wojciechowska (8-4)
10 (9) Ayame Kondo (16-6)

1 (1) Rachel McGuiness (10-2) win
2 (2) Kirsten Page (8-3)
5 (5) Park Seong (8-4)
6 (7) Jenny DeNeuve (7-0)
7 (8) Charlotte DiSerra (10-7-1)
8 (9) Sandy Oliver (7-2)
9 (10) April Watson (13-6)
10 (-) Andrea Jones (7-3)
- (6) Jocelyn Hescott (7-6) loss

Women's Pound For Pound
1 (1) Sayoko Ebisawa
2 (2) Vicki Summers
3 (3) Sarah Vaughan
4 (4) Katherine Williams
5 (9) Rachel McGuiness
6 (6) Seka Mutsu
7 (-) Hester Maclean
8 (7) Erica Page
9 (8) Kaoru Nanami
10 (10) Kirsten Page
- (5) Karen Curtis

Last edited by twothree : 08-14-2008 at 03:15 AM.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:50 PM   #27
twothree
College Prospect

Wednesday, Week 1, October 1996

GAMMA: Asanovic vs. Watson (California)

Lightweight Match
Richie Stiller (0-2) vs. #7 Duane Weatherly (10-7)
Duane Weatherly ($3,000) beat Richie Stiller ($100) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (1 star)

Welterweight Match
Keith Plaice (5-5) vs. #10 Ray Eton (6-2)
Ray Eton ($6,000) beat Keith Plaice ($500) by T.K.O. in 2:49 of round 3. (2 stars)

Heavyweight Match
#7 Fatuma Roy (16-5) vs. Thomas Smith (6-1)
Fatuma Roy ($6,000) beat Thomas Smith ($3,000) by Submission in 3:56 of round 2. (3 stars)

Middleweight Match
#7 Linfield Ballard (11-7) vs. #3 Dan Halvorsen (22-11-2)
Linfield Ballard ($4,000) beat Dan Halvorsen ($2,000) by T.K.O. in 2:42 of round 1. (2 stars)

Middleweight Match
#10 Patrick Thomas (6-1) vs. Alex Cole (5-4)
Patrick Thomas ($6,000) beat Alex Cole ($1,500) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (1 star)

Light Heavyweight Match
#7 Bryan Van Den Hauwe (12-7) vs. #8 Stuart Strange (8-3)
Stuart Strange ($6,000) beat Bryan Van Den Hauwe ($2,500) by T.K.O. in 0:29 of round 3. (2 stars)

Light Heavyweight Match
Ashley Ballard (5-0) vs. #9 John Rivero (7-0)
John Rivero ($6,000) beat Ashley Ballard ($500) by T.K.O. in 2:21 of round 3. (3 stars)

Light Heavyweight Title Main Event
#2 Zvonimir Asanovic (10-1) vs. Mike Watson (2-0)
Mike Watson ($6,000) beat Zvonimir Asanovic ($3,000) by Knock Out in 0:43 of round 1 to win the GAMMA Light Heavyweight title. (3 stars)

The announced attendance was 3,922. The fighters earned a total of $56,100.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:35 AM   #28
twothree
College Prospect

Friday, Week 2, October 1996

Three fighters turned me down when I attempted to sign them to a contract: Gunnar Nilsson, Tank Manu'a, and Stafford Alois. However, I do get the eight heavyweights listed below signed to contracts. None of the new heavyweights make my top ten pound for pound list, so at the moment my heavyweight division is the weakest division in OMEGA.

Roster

Heavyweights (236 lbs. - 265 lbs.)
1 (-) Stjepan Andric (8-4) $12,600
2 (-) Rav Kapur (5-0) $8,800
3 (-) Manol Sirakov (4-6) $7,600
4 (-) Stanislaw Lipnicki (7-6) $9,600
5 (-) Barry Strachan (3-5) $5,800
6 (-) Bob Dozier (4-2) $3,300
- (-) Kevin Portman (2-2) $1,400
- (-) Mugur Boc (2-0) $600

1 (1) Shane Gilchrist (11-2) $26,600
2 (2) Eddie Whelan (10-2) $22,400
3 (3) Mark Bicknell (8-3) $13,400
4 (4) Harvey Loeb (9-3) $11,200
5 (5) Jesse Singh (4-4) $7,000
- (-) Russell McPhee (3-0) $800
- (-) Derek South (1-0) $400
- (-) Mason Martin (0-0) $0

1 (2) Nicolai Mickiewicz (10-1) $23,100 win
2 (1) Curt Kitson (11-3) $28,900
3 (5) Percy Catcher (7-2) $11,200 win
4 (-) Kendall Tracey (5-0) $3,400 win
5 (3) Petey Mack (6-2) $11,500 loss
6 (4) Jerry Bogdonovich (8-7) $17,000 loss
7 (6) Jemaine McKenzie (7-3) $8,800
- (-) Lachlan Bowen (1-1) $300 loss

1 (2) Uwe Maier (7-1) $6,300 win
2 (3) Thorbjorn Rekdal (4-1-1) $3,800
3 (1) Davis Spyrou (12-5) $37,500 loss
4 (4) Dennis Gallagher (5-1) $6,600 win
5 (5) Bixente Fontaine (9-4) $17,900
6 (6) Will Kane (7-1) $12,000
- (-) Xie Ming (4-0) $1,800
- (-) Tuck Durdell (0-1) $100

Pound For Pound
1 (6) Nicolai Mickiewicz
2 (2) Curt Kitson
3 (8) Uwe Maier
4 (3) Marko Prochazka
5 (4) Shane Gilchrist
6 (5) Eddie Whelan
7 (-) Percy Catcher
8 (7) Mark Bicknell
9 (9) Thorbjorn Rekdal
10 (1) Davis Spyrou
- (10) Petey Mack
Old 08-20-2008, 02:04 AM   #29
twothree
College Prospect

Saturday, Week 3, October 1996

British Cage Fighting (BCF) announced their next card and two of my fighters are on it. BCF #1 middleweight, and my #1 ranked middleweight, Uwe Maier (7-1), will face BCF #6 middleweight, Casim Yenkini (7-3). Also, one of my newly signed heavyweights, Bob Dozier (4-2), who is unranked in BCF, will face unranked Brian Barnes (9-7).

It seems both BCF and myself like Uwe Maier, as this will be his third match in as many months.

BCF's scheduling of Bob Dozier presents a problem since I was going to have all my heavyweight fighters on the OMEGA 5 card. However, now Dozier will probably not be available. So, the current plan changes to having three heavyweight fights and letting the main event of OMEGA 5 be my first semi-final match. This will probably make a better card then initially planned, since I don't have that much talent in my heavyweight division.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:13 PM   #30
twothree
College Prospect

Thursday, Week 4, October 1996

ALPHA-1 38: Firecracker (Kanto)

Lightweight Match
Fujimaro Hidaka (1-1) vs. #8 Ukyo Narita (3-4)
Ukyo Narita ($5,000) beat Fujimaro Hidaka ($100) by T.K.O. in 2:28 of round 2. (2 stars)

Welterweight Match
#5 Claudio Palacios (10-2-1) vs. Toson Ono (5-11)
Claudio Palacios ($6,000) beat Toson Ono ($400) by T.K.O. in 0:57 of round 2. (2 stars)

Light Heavyweight Match
Jin Katou (5-2) vs. #6 Souleymane Ya Konan (10-1)
Jin Katou ($5,000) beat Souleymane Ya Konan ($3,000) by Submission in 2:24 of round 3. (2 stars)

Welterweight Match
#8 Sadakuno Katoh (6-2) vs. #6 Ikku Funaki (5-3)
Sadakuno Katoh ($4,000) beat Ikku Funaki ($2,000) by T.K.O. in 6:26 of round 3. (2 stars)

Welterweight Match
#4 Alberto Basora (8-2) vs. #9 Yeijiro Yamamoto (4-6)
Yeijiro Yamamoto ($3,000) beat Alberto Basora ($3,000) by Submission in 7:50 of round 3. (2 stars)

Welterweight Match
#1 Fumiaki Hayashi (13-4) vs. #7 Matsudaira Satoh (7-5)
Fumiaki Hayashi ($50,000) beat Matsudaira Satoh ($2,500) by Submission in 6:28 of round 3. (3 stars)

Womens Match
#4 Chiyo Yanagimoto (9-1) vs. #7 Katarzyna Wojciechowska (8-4)
Chiyo Yanagimoto ($6,000) beat Katarzyna Wojciechowska ($2,500) by Knock Out in 4:47 of round 1. (2 stars)

Heavyweight Main Event
#5 Hiro Arai (17-3) vs. #2 Kunimichi Kikuchi (20-2)
Hiro Arai ($100,000) beat Kunimichi Kikuchi ($250,000) by Knock Out in 6:24 of round 1. (4 stars)

The announced attendance was 5,539. The fighters earned a total of $442,500.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:43 PM   #31
twothree
College Prospect

Sunday, Week 4, October 1996

OMEGA 4 (Southern Asia)

Middle Heavyweight Match
Derek South (1-0) vs. Mason Martin (0-0)
Neither fighter has a strong advantage when standing or on the ground, but Martin is the better athlete.
Blurcat's Prediction: Derek South via knock out.

Round 1
Dull first sixty seconds to the round, as neither fighter looks willing to commit much to attack. They're both looking for angles to come in from, but they're constantly countering each other. A crisp jab from South that almost found its way through the guard is the sole highlight as we reach the minute mark. South looks for an opening. Martin ducks out of the way of a punch, then back steps quickly, just in time to avoid the uppercut that was coming. Better from South, although no damage has actually been done yet. South leaps forward and puts all of his power behind a 'Superman' punch, catching Martin completely by surprise! It smashes into his chin, and Martin goes down, knocked out. South wins with a punch that owed as much to luck as skill, but a win is what it has resulted in, and that's the important thing. South wins via knock out at 2:40 of the first round.

Derek South ($1,000) beat Mason Martin ($100) by Knock Out in 2:40 of round 1. (1 star)

Middle Heavyweight Match
#2 Eddie Whelan (10-2) vs. #5 Jesse Singh (4-4)
Singh has a 26 lb. weight advantage, but Whelan is the better stand-up fighter.
Blurcat's Prediction: Eddie Whelan via T.K.O.

Round 1
The two competitors start slowly, circling and looking for an opening. Singh fakes shooting in for a takedown, but Whelan didn't buy it for a second. In comes Singh from an angle to the right, but Whelan had it covered all the way, and not only easily steps out of the way of the attempted right hand, but manages to score with a solid right hand to the side of the head. Singh felt that, and is forced to cover up quickly as Whelan steps in quickly and unloads with a flurry of powerful blows, looking to capitalise on the earlier strike. Singh is forced back against the ropes, but to his credit, he did a good job defending those strikes and didn't seem to take any significant damage. Whelan doesn't get in too close, realising that it would likely mean getting caught in a clinch, so he stands slightly back instead and throws some low kicks and looping punches. Singh responds by throwing out some straight jabs, but neither fighter is really doing any damage to their opponent. Whelan clearly grows tired of the wait, and moves in to hit a body blow. It connects, but Singh is quick to tie him up in a clinch. That lasts quite a while, until the referee gets in there and breaks them up, telling them to fight. Singh looks to be working an angle. Whelan scores with a stiff jab, and bobs and weaves to avoid all three of the rapid-fire punches that come back from Singh. Nicely done. Singh, realising that he is losing this round, comes forward with a sense of urgency, throwing right hands to put Whelan on the back foot. Whelan handles it well though, refusing to let Singh get an angle, and using some nice counter punches to the body to further cement the fact that this round is going to him on points. Time expires with Singh throwing increasingly desperate punches. End of the round. Blurcat.com gives that one to Whelan by 10-9.

Round 2
Dull first sixty seconds to the round, as neither fighter looks willing to commit much to attack. They're both looking for angles to come in from, but they're constantly countering each other. A crisp jab from Whelan that almost found its way through the guard is the sole highlight as we reach the minute mark. Singh pushes Whelan up against the ropes and clinches. Nothing comes from it. Singh ducks out of the way of a punch, then back steps quickly, just in time to avoid the uppercut that was coming. Better from Whelan, although no damage has actually been done yet. They come together, both throwing punches. Whelan gets a nice clean shot in, and Singh stumbles backwards and falls to the floor. Whelan is on top of him quickly, and unloads with two more big punches, both connect solidly. The referee jumps in and pulls him away before a third is thrown, this match is over by TKO. Replays show the referee may have been slightly early. Official time of the TKO is 2:37 of the second round.

Eddie Whelan ($4,400) beat Jesse Singh ($300) by T.K.O. in 2:37 of round 2. (1 star)

Middle Heavyweight Match
#3 Mark Bicknell (8-3) vs. #4 Harvey Loeb (9-3)
Bicknell has a 28 lb. weight advantage. Loeb is at a physical disadvantage.
Blurcat's Prediction: Mark Bicknell via T.K.O.

Round 1
The two fighters circle. A series of looping punches from Bicknell forces Loeb back up against the ropes, and he has to cover up to withstand the three strikes that follow. No real damage caused, but Bicknell is aggressively chasing this match. A hook finds the body and Loeb clinches. They almost lose their balance as they jockey for position, Loeb gets in a couple of knees when they regain their footing. Bicknell seems to be trying to break the clinch, it's Loeb who is holding it tight, perhaps hoping to calm the energetic start that Bicknell had. The referee finally does break them up, after nearly a full minute of inactivity. Loeb shoots in and tries to take Bicknell down, but a good sprawl prevents that from happening. Loeb has a leg though, and is still trying for it. Bicknell gets backed up all the way to the ropes, before a trip to his standing leg sends him to the ground. Loeb goes for side control, but Bicknell rolled his hips brilliantly and took him over, although Loeb pulled guard quickly. Bicknell stands slightly, and throws a couple of downward punches, testing Loeb's guard. He wants to try and move out of this into half guard, but Loeb is keeping him at bay. Bicknell pushes a leg aside, narrowly avoiding an up-kick, and manages to secure side control. Well worked. Bicknell gets himself into a good position, a crucifix, pinning both of Loeb's arms down. Bicknell rears back...and plants a monster of an elbow right onto the chin! Loeb couldn't do anything about it, and got absolutely creamed! The referee sees him go limp briefly as he loses consciousness, and pulls Bicknell off, it's going to be a K.O. victory. The official time is 6:26.

Mark Bicknell ($3,500) beat Harvey Loeb ($1,000) by Knock Out in 6:26 of round 1. (1 star)

Middle Heavyweight Main Event
#1 Shane Gilchrist (11-2) vs. Russell McPhee (3-0)
Gilchrist has the advantage while standing with his strikes and while on the ground with his ground and pound tactics.
Blurcat's Prediction: Shane Gilchrist via decision.

Round 1
Gilchrist leads with the right hand to set up a low kick, McPhee deals with it well. They clinch, but only for a few seconds before it gets broken. Both throw stiff jabs at the same time, neither connects properly. Back to the clinch. It has been a disjointed start to the round, the flow hasn't quite developed properly. McPhee uses a knee to the ribs before backing Gilchrist up against the ropes. Right hand from Gilchrist connects though, that was well timed. McPhee breaks the clinch and backs off. That was sloppy on his part, Gilchrist was basically gifted a free shot. Three quick jabs from McPhee sting the gloves, then a crashing hook to the body finds its mark. Good recovery. Gilchrist fires off a low kick again, but it's well wide. McPhee hits a jab. Gilchrist responds with a huge kick that takes out McPhee's legs, sending him crashing awkwardly to the ground. Gilchrist gives on top of him and fires off a barrage of punches. McPhee tries to cover up, but he is getting obliterated by the sheer number of punches coming down. The referee pulls Gilchrist off, it's over! Gilchrist wins via 1st round TKO with the official time being 7:40.

Shane Gilchrist ($5,300) beat Russell McPhee ($200) by T.K.O. in 7:40 of round 1. (2 stars)

The announced attendance was 59 for an estimated live gate of $3,500. The fighters earned a total of $15,800. The general feeling amongst the fans was that the show was a good one. The show has resulted in the promotion gaining popularity in one region.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:08 PM   #32
twothree
College Prospect

Monday, Week 1, November 1996

OMEGA 5 will have the following matches in Eastern Asia on Sunday, Week 4, November 1996.

Heavyweight Matches
Manol Sirakov (4-6) vs. Stanislaw Lipnicki (7-6)
Mugur Boc (2-0) vs. Kevin Portman (2-2)
Barry Strachan (3-5) vs. Rav Kapur (5-0)

Lightweight Main Event
Cory Brewer (8-4-1) vs. Luke Hilton (5-1)

The winner of Brewer vs. Hilton will face the winner of Datuk Ong Ka Ting vs. Marko Prochazka for my lightweight title. I plan to put the Datuk Ong Ka Ting vs. Marko Prochazka match on the OMEGA 6 card.

Not very many fighters in the top ten world rankings had a match in October, so there was not much movement.

Heavyweight (206-265)
3 (-) Hiro Arai (18-3) win
7 (7) Garry McSweegan (13-2)
8 (8) Stratos Papaioannou (20-4)
9 (9) Grzegorz Boniek (13-4)
- (3) Kunimichi Kikuchi (20-3) loss

1 (1) Tadamasa Yamada (14-1)
2 (3) Anthony LeToussier (13-5)
3 (2) Leon Banks (11-3)
4 (4) Roberto Aldez (19-4)
5 (6) Gempachi Higa (10-5)
6 (7) Atshushi Nakajima (16-12)
7 (-) Stuart Strange (9-3) win
8 (8) Nicolai Mickiewicz (10-1)
9 (9) Lenny McFadden (10-4)
10 (10) Curt Kitson (11-3)
- (5) Zvonimir Asanovic (10-2) loss

Middleweight (171-185)
4 (4) Jerezo (21-8)
5 (-) Linfield Ballard (12-7) win
6 (6) Bakin Sakamoto (12-5)
7 (7) Jorge Hormazabal (13-5)
8 (8) Uwe Maier (7-1)
9 (9) Greg Atteveld (15-10)
10 (10) Jim Carpenter (20-5-1)
- (5) Dan Halvorsen (22-12-2) loss

Welterweight (156-170)
2 (2) Fumiaki Hayashi (14-4) win
3 (3) Ichisake Miyagi (15-6)
4 (4) Alan Kendall (11-2)
5 (5) Doug Hansen (14-3)
6 (6) Joe Hinchcliffe (12-4)
7 (7) Geoff Cahill (21-13)
8 (-) Claudio Palacios (11-2-1) win
9 (8) Paul Duffell (8-4-2)
10 (9) Gabriel Gallego (12-0)
- (10) Lukas Mellberg (10-0)

Lightweight (146-155)
2 (2) Go Yamamoto (13-1)
3 (3) Carlos da Guia (5-0)
4 (4) Edson Edmilson (14-6)
5 (5) Marko Prochazka (11-2)
6 (6) Ricardo Fernandes (15-7)
7 (7) Mario de Souza (12-6)
8 (8) Giovani Silva (20-9)
9 (9) Paulo Roberto Bezerra (9-1)
10 (10) Charles Stiles (8-1-1)

Pound For Pound
1 (1) James Foster
2 (2) Tadamasa Yamada
3 (3) Jeff Carlton
4 (-) Hiro Arai
5 (5) Sean Morrison
6 (6) Go Yamamoto
7 (7) Rick Stanley
8 (8) Hassan Fezzik
9 (9) Gunnar Nilsson
10 (10) Garry McSweegan
- (4) Kunimichi Kikuchi

2 (2) Veronika Sablikova (5-0)
3 (3) Verona Joseph (10-7)

1 (4) Chiyo Yanagimoto (10-1) win
2 (1) Seka Mutsu (13-4-1)
3 (2) Hester Maclean (8-0-1)
4 (3) Kaoru Nanami (12-2)
5 (5) Hope Lehane (8-3)
6 (6) Yutsuko Sasaki (7-4-1)
7 (7) Tammy Westenra (13-6-2)
8 (8) Phoebe Bergman (14-5)
9 (9) Henrietta Stein (9-4)
10 (10) Temperance McCoy (6-2)

5 (5) Erica Page (15-9)
6 (6) Taniko Uchiyama (7-2)
7 (7) Emma Birch (10-5)
8 (8) Maggie Martin (12-7)
9 (10) Ayame Kondo (16-6)
10 (-) Kochiyo Chikamatsu (10-6)
- (9) Katarzyna Wojciechowska (8-5) loss

1 (1) Rachel McGuiness (10-2)
2 (2) Kirsten Page (8-3)
5 (5) Park Seong (8-4)
6 (6) Jenny DeNeuve (7-0)
7 (7) Charlotte DiSerra (10-7-1)
8 (8) Sandy Oliver (7-2)
9 (9) April Watson (13-6)
10 (10) Andrea Jones (7-3)

Women's Pound For Pound
1 (1) Sayoko Ebisawa
2 (2) Vicki Summers
3 (3) Sarah Vaughan
4 (4) Katherine Williams
5 (5) Rachel McGuiness
6 (-) Chiyo Yanagimoto
7 (6) Seka Mutsu
8 (7) Hester Maclean
9 (8) Erica Page
10 (9) Kaoru Nanami
- (10) Kirsten Page
Old 08-22-2008, 10:36 PM   #33
twothree
College Prospect

Sunday, Week 1, November 1996

BCF: Dalglish vs. Duffell (London)

Heavyweight Match
Brian Barnes (9-7) vs. Bob Dozier (4-2)
Bob Dozier ($1,600) beat Brian Barnes ($1,500) by Knock Out in 3:32 of round 3. (2 stars)

Lightweight Match
#8 William Powell (7-3) vs. #1 Doug Hansen (14-3)
Doug Hansen ($6,000) beat William Powell ($2,500) by Submission in 4:49 of round 3. (2 stars)

Lightweight Match
#7 Dominykas Jankovic (8-4) vs. Brandon Sugar (7-2)
Dominykas Jankovic ($4,000) beat Brandon Sugar ($2,500) by Knock Out in 0:47 of round 1. (1 star)

Middleweight Match
#1 Uwe Maier (7-1) vs. #6 Casim Yenkini (7-3)
Uwe Maier ($5,000) beat Casim Yenkini ($2,000) by T.K.O. in 1:22 of round 2. (2 stars)

Lightweight Title Main Event
#5 Jason Dalglish (9-2) vs. #2 Paul Duffell (8-4-2)
Jason Dalglish ($6,000) beat Paul Duffell ($3,000) by Split Decision in 5:00 of round 4 to retain the BCF Lightweight title. (2 stars)

The announced attendance was 551. The fighters earned a total of $34,100.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:14 PM   #34
twothree
College Prospect

Monday, Week 2, November 1996

Lachlan Bowen (1-1) has decided to drop down to fight at 185 lbs. as part of my middleweight division. He lost his initial match in OMEGA as a light heavyweight, which eliminated him from my light heavyweight tournament, so this won't change my current plans.

Both Uwe Maier and Bob Dozier won their matches in BCF without picking up any injuries. BCF also rewarded both of them with new more expensive non-exclusive contracts.

WEFF 17 (Quebec)

Lightweight Match
Gina Dixon (1-0) vs. Kerry Silverman (3-1)
Gina Dixon ($600) beat Kerry Silverman ($500) by T.K.O. in 3:21 of round 2. (1 star)

Heavyweight Match
Rhonda Britton (15-9-2) vs. Olivia Sweet (3-0)
Olivia Sweet ($400) beat Rhonda Britton ($2,000) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (1 star)

Lightweight Match
April Watson (13-6) vs. #7 Layla Holmes (10-4)
April Watson ($6,000) beat Layla Holmes ($2,000) by Split Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

Heavyweight Match
#2 Chelsea Lawson (10-2) vs. Hanae Maehata (2-0)
Chelsea Lawson ($6,000) beat Hanae Maehata ($300) by Knock Out in 5:30 of round 1. (1 star)

#6 Alison Beattie (10-3) vs. Michelle Addams (5-0)
Michelle Addams ($2,000) beat Alison Beattie ($3,000) by Split Decision in 5:00 of round 5 to win the WEFF Lightweight title. (2 stars)

The announced attendance was 569. The fighters earned a total of $22,800.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:47 PM   #35
twothree
College Prospect

Thursday, Week 2, November 1996

ALPHA-1: The Challenge (Kinki) (TV special)

Lightweight Match
Sadahige Yoshida (2-0) vs. Fujimaro Hidaka (1-2)
Sadahige Yoshida ($1,600) beat Fujimaro Hidaka ($200) by Unanimous Decision in 10:00 of round 3. (1 star)

Womens Match
Mizuki Watanabe (6-1) vs. Machiko Fujii (0-1)
Mizuki Watanabe ($6,000) beat Machiko Fujii ($100) by Knock Out in 0:48 of round 2. (1 star)

Heavyweight Match
#4 Grzegorz Boniek (13-4) vs. Juozas Skerla (1-0)
Grzegorz Boniek ($6,000) beat Juozas Skerla ($100) by Submission in 6:29 of round 2. (1 star)

Middleweight Match
#4 Jorge Hormazabal (13-5) vs. Bokkai Iida (10-8)
Jorge Hormazabal ($6,000) beat Bokkai Iida ($500) by Submission in 2:53 of round 1. (2 stars)

Womens Match
#5 Yutsuko Sasaki (7-4-1) vs. Romi Takahashi (5-0)
Romi Takahashi ($6,000) beat Yutsuko Sasaki ($1,500) by Submission in 6:28 of round 1. (3 stars)

Heavyweight Match
#6 Robun Yamazaki (17-6) vs. Denbe Ekiguchi (7-12-1)
Robun Yamazaki ($6,000) beat Denbe Ekiguchi ($1,500) by Knock Out in 0:52 of round 1. (2 stars)

Middleweight Main Event
#7 Leonardo da Costa (8-0) vs. Zenko Hatakeyama (7-10)
Zenko Hatakeyama ($4,000) beat Leonardo da Costa ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 8:47 of round 2. (2 stars)

The announced attendance was 1,734. The fighters earned a total of $42,500.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:18 AM   #36
twothree
College Prospect

Saturday, Week 2, November 1996

GAMMA : Morrison vs. Henson (Nevada)

Welterweight Match
David Allen (4-3) vs. Bruno Epps (3-1)
David Allen ($800) beat Bruno Epps ($500) by Submission in 2:50 of round 1. (1 star)

Light Heavyweight Match
#4 JJ Reid (12-0) vs. Elgar (10-5)
JJ Reid ($6,000) beat Elgar ($3,000) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

Welterweight Match
#4 Joe Hinchcliffe (12-4) vs. #9 Ray Eton (7-2)
Ray Eton ($6,000) beat Joe Hinchcliffe ($3,000) by Knock Out in 0:36 of round 2. (3 stars)

Lightweight Match
#5 Jackson Gray (9-3) vs. #3 Giovani Silva (20-9)
Giovani Silva ($6,000) beat Jackson Gray ($2,500) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

Welterweight Match
Dana Delaney (4-1) vs. #5 Geoff Cahill (21-13)
Geoff Cahill ($3,000) beat Dana Delaney ($500) by Knock Out in 2:23 of round 2. (2 stars)

Light Heavyweight Match
#6 Ricky Heath (9-3) vs. #5 Christopher Sharp (9-1)
Ricky Heath ($4,000) beat Christopher Sharp ($3,000) by Submission in 3:35 of round 3. (2 stars)

Heavyweight Match
Vincent Chapin (10-7) vs. #4 Tim Boyer (16-3-2)
Tim Boyer ($6,000) beat Vincent Chapin ($2,500) by T.K.O. in 4:21 of round 2. (2 stars)

#1 Sean Morrison (12-3) vs. Callum Henson (4-0)
Callum Henson ($2,000) beat Sean Morrison ($7,500) by Split Decision in 5:00 of round 5 to win the GAMMA Lightweight title. (2 stars)

The announced attendance was 1,748. The fighters earned a total of $56,300.
Old 08-23-2008, 01:04 AM   #37
twothree
College Prospect

Saturday, Week 4, November 1996

BCF's next scheduled fight card for Tuesday, Week 3, December 1996, has five fights on it. Every fight has a fighter I have under contract in battle against a fighter that I don't have under contract. The Rush vs. Gallagher fight will be for BCF's middleweight title.

BCF: Rush vs. Gallagher (Midlands)

Matches
Michael Bannon (5-4) vs. Jesse Singh (4-5)
Will Kane (7-1) vs. Marcelo Oberto (8-3)
George Laurent (12-2) vs. Bixente Fontaine (9-4)
Mark Bicknell (9-3) vs. Dave Lennon (7-1)

Main Event
Andrew Rush (12-0) vs. Dennis Gallagher (5-1)

My current roster of 40 fighters is below. I don't plan on hiring any more fighters until all 5 divisions have a champion.

Roster

1 (1) Stjepan Andric (8-4) $12,600
2 (2) Rav Kapur (5-0) $8,800
3 (6) Bob Dozier (5-2) $4,900 win
4 (3) Manol Sirakov (4-6) $7,600
5 (4) Stanislaw Lipnicki (7-6) $9,600
6 (5) Barry Strachan (3-5) $5,800
- (-) Kevin Portman (2-2) $1,400
- (-) Mugur Boc (2-0) $600

1 (1) Shane Gilchrist (12-2) $31,900 win
2 (2) Eddie Whelan (11-2) $26,800 win
3 (3) Mark Bicknell (9-3) $16,900 win
4 (4) Harvey Loeb (9-4) $12,200 loss
5 (5) Jesse Singh (4-5) $7,300 loss
- (-) Russell McPhee (3-1) $1,000 loss
- (-) Derek South (2-0) $1,400 win
- (-) Mason Martin (0-1) $100 loss

1 (1) Nicolai Mickiewicz (10-1) $23,100
2 (2) Curt Kitson (11-3) $28,900
3 (3) Percy Catcher (7-2) $11,200
4 (4) Kendall Tracey (5-0) $3,400
5 (5) Petey Mack (6-2) $11,500
6 (6) Jerry Bogdonovich (8-7) $17,000
7 (7) Jemaine McKenzie (7-3) $8,800
- (-) Lachlan Bowen (1-1) $300 moved to middleweight

1 (1) Uwe Maier (8-1) $11,300 win
2 (2) Thorbjorn Rekdal (4-1-1) $3,800
3 (3) Davis Spyrou (12-5) $37,500
4 (4) Dennis Gallagher (5-1) $6,600
5 (5) Bixente Fontaine (9-4) $17,900
6 (6) Will Kane (7-1) $12,000
- (-) Lachlan Bowen (1-1) $300 former light heavyweight

Pound For Pound
1 (3) Uwe Maier
2 (1) Nicolai Mickiewicz
3 (2) Curt Kitson
4 (4) Marko Prochazka
5 (5) Shane Gilchrist
6 (6) Eddie Whelan
7 (8) Mark Bicknell
8 (7) Percy Catcher
9 (9) Thorbjorn Rekdal
10 (10) Davis Spyrou
Old 08-23-2008, 11:10 AM   #38
twothree
College Prospect

Sunday, Week 4, November 1996

OMEGA 5 (Eastern Asia)

Heavyweight Match
#4 Manol Sirakov (4-6) vs. #5 Stanislaw Lipnicki (7-6)
Neither fighter has a strong advantage when standing or on the ground. Sirakov is the better athlete.
Blurcat's Prediction: Manol Sirakov via knock out.

Round 1
Sirakov leads with the right hand to set up a low kick, Lipnicki deals with it well. They clinch, but only for a few seconds before it gets broken. Both throw stiff jabs at the same time, neither connects properly. Back to the clinch. It has been a disjointed start to the round, the flow hasn't quite developed properly. Lipnicki uses a knee to the ribs before backing Sirakov up against the ropes. Right hand from Sirakov connects though, that was well timed. Lipnicki breaks the clinch and backs off. That was sloppy on his part, Sirakov was basically gifted a free shot. Three quick jabs from Lipnicki sting the gloves, then a crashing hook to the body finds its mark. Good recovery. Sirakov fires off a low kick again, but it's well wide. Lipnicki leads with a right hand, then delivers a brutal uppercut, Sirakov had to step back quickly to avoid getting caught. He winds up back against the ropes, and Lipnicki doesn't relent, moving in fast to unload with a series of jabs. Sirakov got some of his own in, but the upper hand is definitely with Lipnicki. Vicious right hand! Out of nowhere, it caught Sirakov flush in the face, and he slumps down against the ropes. Lipnicki follows up with more punches, and the referee dives in to break it up. It's all over. Sirakov wasn't knocked out, but that one punch was a beauty, and it stopped him getting any sort of defence together to stop the following punches. Lipnicki wins via 1st round TKO with the official time being 4:26.

Stanislaw Lipnicki ($1,800) beat Manol Sirakov ($1,000) by T.K.O. in 4:26 of round 1. (1 star)

Heavyweight Match
Mugur Boc (2-0) vs. Kevin Portman (2-2)
Boc had the better striking game while standing, and has the better ground game with his ground and pound tactics.
Blurcat's Prediction: Mugur Boc via decision.

Round 1
The round begins, and it is Boc who starts better, energetically bounding straight into action by throwing a three-punch combination and a scything leg kick. Portman defended all four blows well, but is forced to be on the backfoot right from the word go. Boc works for an angle, coming in from the left hand side with a high right hand. Portman ducks under it and nestles a stiff jab in the solar plexus. It doesn't seem to slow Boc down much though, as he swiftly turns and hits a crisp left to the side of the head, followed almost instantly by a mid-level kick that smacks above the hip of Portman. Interesting first minute of action, Boc is looking particularly sharp. Portman tries to turn the momentum by advancing quickly and driving Boc back against the ropes with a series of jabs and hooks, and they end up clinched. Portman tries a knee from that position, but it is blocked. Boc scores with two sharp blows to the ribs, and then they break away from each other. Boc with a body shot. They square up to each other in the center. Boc throws a head fake and comes in from low down to hit a rising shot that catches Portman on the side of the head. Portman got a shot in too though, although it hit the shoulder rather than the head. Time is running down; Boc has probably done enough to win the round, but it has turned quite scrappy since the clinch against the ropes, both will probably be slightly unhappy with that. Portman tries a late surge, coming in hard and fast with a leading left, but Boc defends it well and scores the only meaningful shot of the exchange with a crisp left hand. The round ends. Blurcat.com gives that one to Boc by 10-9.

Round 2
They circle to start, both throwing a few tentative jabs. An uppercut misses its mark from Portman, providing the first moment of real action. Boc hits a nice combination of body shots to set up a big right hook, but Portman side-stepped to safety. A few punches get thrown, but there's a lack of real action to talk about. Boc is being slightly the more aggressive, but neither fighter is really going for it. They come together again and exchange punches, but no big shots get through, and they end up clinched for a while. The referee separates them, but the time is ticking away and this round looks like it's going to the judges. End of the round. Blurcat.com gives that one to Boc by 10-9.

Round 3
Boc hits a solid left, then a right. Portman felt both of them, and backs off a little. Boc charges right in to follow up though, and unleashes a powerful right hook, and Portman took it flush on the chin! Boc doesn't even bother following up on that, because Portman was out cold from the instant that that hit. Incredible punch. Boc wins via 3rd round knock out with the official time being 0:23.

Mugur Boc ($400) beat Kevin Portman ($400) by Knock Out in 0:23 of round 3. (1 star)

Heavyweight Match
#6 Barry Strachan (3-5) vs. #2 Rav Kapur (5-0)
Kapur has a 5-inch height advantage. Kapur is the better fighter when standing and when on the ground.
Blurcat's Prediction: Rav Kapur via decision.

Round 1
Kapur isn't hanging around, right from the start Strachan is forced onto the back foot by four hard shots, although none of them get through the gloves. Strachan circles, steps in, then unloads a combination of punches, but Kapur weaves out of the way and scores with a beauty of a right hand, glancing above the right eye. That was some lovely counter punching from Kapur, the timing had to be perfect and it was. Strachan is looking a bit frustrated, and uncorks a ragged-looking uppercut that missed by several inches. Kapur really should have taken advantage of that mistake, Strachan was wide open for a moment there. Kapur hits a high kick, catching Strachan on the shoulder. Jab from Strachan finds the mark, but it didn't have much power behind it as he was leaning backward too much. Kapur fires off a couple of straight punches in response, but only finds gloves. They clinch, and the fight enters a lull. Strachan scores with a knee from the clinch, it landed around the hip area of Kapur, who responds with a couple of shots to the ribs. The time runs out with them still clinched though. End of round 1. Blurcat.com gives that one to Kapur by 10-9.

Round 2
The two fighters circle. A series of looping punches from Strachan forces Kapur back up against the ropes, and he has to cover up to withstand the three strikes that follow. No real damage caused, but Strachan is aggressively chasing this match. A hook finds the body and Kapur clinches. They almost lose their balance as they jockey for position, Kapur gets in a couple of knees when they regain their footing. Strachan seems to be trying to break the clinch, it's Kapur who is holding it tight, perhaps hoping to calm the energetic start that Strachan had. The referee finally does break them up, after nearly a full minute of inactivity. Strachan goes down! It came out of absolutely nowhere, Kapur hit a huge punch that Strachan never saw coming. He is dazed, and that gives Kapur the chance to follow up. A clubbing blow from Kapur connects, hitting home across the left cheek. Kapur gets into full mount, Strachan is in enormous trouble from this position. Right hands rain down, and Strachan can only cover up. One or two got through though, and there's blood coming from a cut below his left eye. Kapur pulls back and throws an absolute bomb, Strachan brought his hands up to block but could do almost nothing against it, that had power to spare. Strachan looks groggy, and that allows Kapur to start throwing a barrage of rights and lefts to the face. The referee has seen enough, he doesn't think Strachan can defend himself, this match is over. Kapur wins via second round TKO at 8:22.

Rav Kapur ($4,400) beat Barry Strachan ($1,000) by T.K.O. in 8:22 of round 2. (2 stars)

Lightweight Main Event
#2 Cory Brewer (8-4-1) vs. #3 Luke Hilton (5-1)
Blurcat's Prediction: Luke Hilton via knock out.

Round 1
Right hand from Brewer was thrown with power, but bounced off the gloves of Hilton. Brewer follows up by coming in close, but Hilton is ready with a straight right hand that glances off the side of the head. Hilton clinches with Brewer and pushes him back against the ropes. Brewer gets in a knee, but a second attempt gets caught. Hilton uses that for leverage, and with only one leg remaining, Brewer has no base left with which to stop Hilton drilling him with a big slam! Brewer landed hard, but pulled guard, and will be thankful that he landed next to the ropes, which can be used to his advantage. Hilton tries to pass the guard. Brewer is holding it quite high, which is helping. Hilton throws a couple of loose punches, then grabs the legs and turns Brewer over. Brewer tries to scramble free, but Hilton is already on top of him and has his back! Hilton doesn't waste any time, he starts throwing bombs with both left and right fists, slamming them into the side of Brewer's head. He is trying to cover up, but a lot of shots are getting through. The referee is watching closely. A vicious right hand thunders into the ear of Brewer, then another to the side of the nose. That's all the referee wants to see, he pulls Hilton off. Official time of the TKO is 1:34 of the first.

Luke Hilton ($1,400) beat Cory Brewer ($2,500) by T.K.O. in 1:34 of round 1. (2 stars)

The announced attendance was 480 for an estimated live gate of $28,560. The fighters earned a total of $12,900. The general feeling amongst the fans was that the show was a good one. The show has resulted in the promotion gaining popularity in one region.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:24 PM   #39
twothree
College Prospect

Monday, Week 1, December 1996

OMEGA 6 will take place in Southern Asia on Sunday, Week 4, December 1996 with the following matches.

Heavyweight Match
Bob Dozier (5-2) vs. Stjepan Andric (8-4)

Light Heavyweight Match
Percy Catcher (7-2) vs. Curt Kitson (11-3)

Lightweight Match
Marko Prochazka (11-2) vs. Datuk Ong Ka Ting (1-0)

Middleweight Main Event
Uwe Maier (8-1) vs. Xie Ming (4-0)

Heavyweight (206-265)
3 (3) Hiro Arai (18-3)
7 (9) Grzegorz Boniek (14-4) win
8 (7) Garry McSweegan (13-2)
9 (8) Stratos Papaioannou (20-4)

2 (3) Leon Banks (11-3)
3 (2) Anthony LeToussier (13-5)
5 (-) JJ Reid (13-0) win
6 (5) Gempachi Higa (10-5)
7 (6) Atshushi Nakajima (16-12)
8 (-) Ricky Heath (10-3) win
9 (7) Stuart Strange (9-3)
10 (8) Nicolai Mickiewicz (10-1)
- (9) Lenny McFadden (10-4)
- (10) Curt Kitson (11-3)

Middleweight (171-185)
4 (8) Uwe Maier (8-1) win
5 (4) Jerezo (21-8)
6 (5) Linfield Ballard (12-7)
7 (6) Bakin Sakamoto (12-5)
8 (7) Jorge Hormazabal (14-5) win
9 (9) Greg Atteveld (15-10)
10 (10) Jim Carpenter (20-5-1)

Welterweight (156-170)
2 (5) Doug Hansen (15-3) win
3 (2) Fumiaki Hayashi (14-4)
4 (3) Ichisake Miyagi (15-6)
5 (4) Alan Kendall (11-2)
6 (7) Geoff Cahill (22-13) win
7 (-) Ray Eton (8-2) win
8 (8) Claudio Palacios (11-2-1)
9 (10) Gabriel Gallego (12-0)
10 (-) Dominykas Jankovic (9-4) win
- (6) Joe Hinchcliffe (12-5) loss
- (9) Paul Duffell (8-5-2) loss

Lightweight (146-155)
1 (2) Go Yamamoto (13-1)
2 (1) Sean Morrison (12-4) loss
3 (8) Giovani Silva (21-9) win
4 (-) Jason Dalglish (10-2) win
5 (3) Carlos da Guia (5-0)
6 (4) Edson Edmilson (14-6)
7 (5) Marko Prochazka (11-2)
8 (6) Ricardo Fernandes (15-7)
9 (7) Mario de Souza (12-6)
10 (9) Paulo Roberto Bezerra (9-1)
- (10) Charles Stiles (8-1-1)

Pound For Pound
1 (1) James Foster
2 (2) Tadamasa Yamada
3 (3) Jeff Carlton
4 (4) Hiro Arai
5 (6) Go Yamamoto
6 (7) Rick Stanley
7 (8) Hassan Fezzik
8 (9) Gunnar Nilsson
9 (-) Grzegorz Boniek
10 (10) Garry McSweegan
- (5) Sean Morrison

1 (1) Chelsea Lawson (11-2) win
2 (2) Veronika Sablikova (5-0)
3 (3) Verona Joseph (10-7)

1 (1) Chiyo Yanagimoto (10-1)
2 (2) Seka Mutsu (13-4-1)
3 (3) Hester Maclean (8-0-1)
4 (4) Kaoru Nanami (12-2)
5 (5) Hope Lehane (8-3)
6 (8) Phoebe Bergman (14-5)
7 (7) Tammy Westenra (13-6-2)
8 (9) Henrietta Stein (9-4)
9 (10) Temperance McCoy (6-2)
10 (-) Karen Curtis (13-2)
- (6) Yutsuko Sasaki (7-5-1) loss

5 (5) Erica Page (15-9)
6 (6) Taniko Uchiyama (7-2)
7 (7) Emma Birch (10-5)
8 (-) Michelle Addams (6-0) win
9 (8) Maggie Martin (12-7)
10 (9) Ayame Kondo (16-6)
- (10) Kochiyo Chikamatsu (10-6)

1 (1) Rachel McGuiness (10-2)
2 (2) Kirsten Page (8-3)
3 (9) April Watson (14-6) win
4 (5) Park Seong (8-4)
5 (6) Jenny DeNeuve (7-0)
6 (7) Charlotte DiSerra (10-7-1)
7 (8) Sandy Oliver (7-2)
8 (10) Andrea Jones (7-3)
9 (4) Layla Holmes (10-5) loss
10 (-) Tara O'Brien (6-8)
- (3) Alison Beattie (10-4) loss

Women's Pound For Pound
1 (1) Sayoko Ebisawa
2 (2) Vicki Summers
3 (3) Sarah Vaughan
4 (4) Katherine Williams
5 (5) Rachel McGuiness
6 (6) Chiyo Yanagimoto
7 (7) Seka Mutsu
8 (8) Hester Maclean
9 (9) Erica Page
10 (10) Kaoru Nanami
Old 08-23-2008, 01:03 PM   #40
twothree
College Prospect

Wednesday, Week 1, December 1996

ALPHA-1 39: Apocalypse Now! (Kanto)

Womens Match
Yuya Shimizu (4-2) vs. Emiko Shikuk (0-0)
Yuya Shimizu ($1,600) beat Emiko Shikuk ($100) by Split Decision in 10:00 of round 3. (1 star)

Lightweight Match
#8 Teeratep Nutnum (5-0) vs. #6 Jonathan Huang (9-3)
Teeratep Nutnum ($2,000) beat Jonathan Huang ($2,500) by Knock Out in 1:22 of round 1. (2 stars)

Lightweight Match
Sadahige Yoshida (3-0) vs. #4 Ricardo Fernandes (15-7)
Sadahige Yoshida ($1,600) beat Ricardo Fernandes ($2,500) by Submission in 5:50 of round 2. (2 stars)

Heavyweight Match
Stan Blackheath (19-11) vs. #9 Jean-Pierre Richelleau (8-2)
Jean-Pierre Richelleau ($6,000) beat Stan Blackheath ($2,500) by Unanimous Decision in 10:00 of round 3. (1 star)

Middleweight Match
#3 Bakin Sakamoto (12-5) vs. #9 Kyuwa Itou (10-9)
Bakin Sakamoto ($4,000) beat Kyuwa Itou ($1,500) by Submission in 6:23 of round 3. (2 stars)

Womens Match
#8 Naora Kikuchi (9-2) vs. #2 Chiyo Yanagimoto (10-1)
Naora Kikuchi ($6,000) beat Chiyo Yanagimoto ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 6:52 of round 2. (3 stars)

Light Heavyweight Match
#10 Heiji Endo (8-1) vs. #7 Inejiro Chiba (20-5)
Heiji Endo ($15,000) beat Inejiro Chiba ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 8:33 of round 3. (2 stars)

#1 Go Yamamoto (13-1) vs. #5 Paulo Roberto Bezerra (9-1)
Paulo Roberto Bezerra ($6,000) beat Go Yamamoto ($100,000) by Knock Out in 4:23 of round 2 to win the ALPHA-1 Lightweight title. (3 stars)

The announced attendance was 3,256. The fighters earned a total of $157,300.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:17 AM   #41
twothree
College Prospect

Tuesday, Week 3, December 1996

BCF: Rush vs. Gallagher (Midlands)

Heavyweight Match
Michael Bannon (5-4) vs. Jesse Singh (4-5)
Jesse Singh ($4,000) beat Michael Bannon ($1,500) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (1 star)

Middleweight Match
Will Kane (7-1) vs. #8 Marcelo Oberto (8-3)
Will Kane ($6,000) beat Marcelo Oberto ($2,000) by T.K.O. in 1:36 of round 3. (2 stars)

Middleweight Match
George Laurent (12-2) vs. Bixente Fontaine (9-4)
Bixente Fontaine ($6,000) beat George Laurent ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 4:57 of round 3. (2 stars)

Heavyweight Match
#8 Mark Bicknell (9-3) vs. #3 Dave Lennon (7-1)
Mark Bicknell ($5,000) beat Dave Lennon ($3,000) by Split Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

Middleweight Title Main Event
#2 Andrew Rush (12-0) vs. #9 Dennis Gallagher (5-1)
Dennis Gallagher ($6,000) beat Andrew Rush ($3,000) by Knock Out in 2:51 of round 1 to win the BCF Middleweight title. (2 stars)

The announced attendance was 253. The fighters earned a total of $39,500.

Wow, the fighters I have under contract went a perfect 5-0 on today's BCF fight card. I will try and schedule my second middleweight semifinal match between Dennis Gallagher and Thorbjorn Rekdal on the OMEGA 7 fight card to take advantage of Gallagher holding the BCF Middleweight title to sell some more tickets. Jesse Singh picked up a foot injury that will keep him out of action for over four months.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:54 AM   #42
twothree
College Prospect

Saturday, Week 3, December 1996

GAMMA: Dean vs. Thomas (Texas)

Lightweight Match
#9 Bruce Steven (4-1) vs. Ian Linderman (2-2)
Ian Linderman ($1,000) beat Bruce Steven ($500) by T.K.O. in 4:42 of round 1. (1 star)

Middleweight Match
#6 Buddy Garner (9-0) vs. Jethro Munter (1-1)
Buddy Garner ($15,000) beat Jethro Munter ($200) by Submission in 3:37 of round 3. (2 stars)

Light Heavyweight Match
Owen Hyde (2-0) vs. Drew Jenks (3-0)
Owen Hyde ($5,000) beat Drew Jenks ($300) by T.K.O. in 2:28 of round 1. (2 stars)

Heavyweight Match
Steve Mason (2-0) vs. #10 Gary Sampson (16-11)
Steve Mason ($3,000) beat Gary Sampson ($2,500) by Knock Out in 1:37 of round 3. (2 stars)

Welterweight Match
Randy Carsley (5-0) vs. Simon Vine (7-4)
Randy Carsley ($2,000) beat Simon Vine ($2,500) by Submission in 3:57 of round 2. (2 stars)

Light Heavyweight Title Match
Mike Watson (3-0) vs. #8 Christian Mountfield (5-2)
Mike Watson ($11,000) beat Christian Mountfield ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 3:37 of round 2 to retain the GAMMA Light Heavyweight title. (3 stars)

Light Heavyweight Match
#7 Zvonimir Asanovic (10-2) vs. #2 JJ Reid (13-0)
Zvonimir Asanovic ($6,000) beat JJ Reid ($3,000) by Split Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (3 stars)

Middleweight Title Main Event
#5 Matthew Dean (10-2) vs. #7 Patrick Thomas (7-1)
Patrick Thomas ($6,000) beat Matthew Dean ($3,000) by Knock Out in 1:43 of round 3 to win the GAMMA Middleweight title. (3 stars)

The announced attendance was 2,015. The fighters earned a total of $64,000.
Old 08-24-2008, 02:30 AM   #43
twothree
College Prospect

Saturday, Week 4, December 1996

Roster

1 (2) Rav Kapur (6-0) $13,200 win
2 (1) Stjepan Andric (8-4) $12,600
3 (5) Stanislaw Lipnicki (8-6) $11,400 win
4 (3) Bob Dozier (5-2) $4,900
5 (4) Manol Sirakov (4-7) $8,600 loss
6 (6) Barry Strachan (3-6) $6,800 loss
7 (-) Kevin Portman (2-3) $1,800 loss
- (-) Mugur Boc (3-0) $1,000 win

1 (3) Mark Bicknell (10-3) $21,900 win
2 (1) Shane Gilchrist (12-2) $31,900
3 (2) Eddie Whelan (11-2) $26,800
4 (4) Harvey Loeb (9-4) $12,200
5 (5) Jesse Singh (5-5) $11,300 win
- (-) Russell McPhee (3-1) $1,000
- (-) Derek South (2-0) $1,400
- (-) Mason Martin (0-1) $100

1 (1) Nicolai Mickiewicz (10-1) $23,100
2 (2) Curt Kitson (11-3) $28,900
3 (3) Percy Catcher (7-2) $11,200
4 (4) Kendall Tracey (5-0) $3,400
5 (5) Petey Mack (6-2) $11,500
6 (6) Jerry Bogdonovich (8-7) $17,000
7 (7) Jemaine McKenzie (7-3) $8,800

1 (1) Uwe Maier (8-1) $11,300
2 (4) Dennis Gallagher (6-1) $12,600 win
3 (2) Thorbjorn Rekdal (4-1-1) $3,800
4 (3) Davis Spyrou (12-5) $37,500
5 (5) Bixente Fontaine (10-4) $23,900 win
6 (6) Will Kane (8-1) $18,000 win
- (-) Lachlan Bowen (1-1) $300

2 (3) Luke Hilton (6-1) $5,600 win
3 (4) Taufik Wijaya (32-17-2) $202,600
4 (2) Cory Brewer (8-5-1) $24,000 loss

Pound For Pound
1 (1) Uwe Maier
2 (7) Mark Bicknell
3 (2) Nicolai Mickiewicz
4 (3) Curt Kitson
5 (4) Marko Prochazka
6 (5) Shane Gilchrist
7 (6) Eddie Whelan
8 (-) Dennis Gallagher
9 (8) Percy Catcher
10 (-) Rav Kapur
- (9) Thorbjorn Rekdal
- (10) Davis Spyrou
Old 10-10-2008, 11:30 PM   #44
twothree
College Prospect

Sunday, Week 4, December 1996

WEFF 18 (Quebec)

Heavyweight Match
Verona Joseph (10-7) vs. Kerry Silverman (3-2)
Kerry Silverman ($1,000) beat Verona Joseph ($3,000) by Split Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

Heavyweight Match
Tanya Duke (6-12) vs. #10 Veronika Sablikova (5-0)
Veronika Sablikova ($6,000) beat Tanya Duke ($300) by Knock Out in 0:25 of round 3. (2 stars)

Lightweight Title Match
#9 Michelle Addams (6-0) vs. #5 Kirsten Page (8-3)
Michelle Addams ($6,000) beat Kirsten Page ($2,000) by T.K.O. in 1:57 of round 1 to retain the WEFF Lightweight title. (2 stars)

Lightweight Match
Gina Dixon (2-0) vs. Pamela O'Neill (2-0)
Pamela O'Neill ($1,000) beat Gina Dixon ($800) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (1 star)

Lightweight Main Event
#1 Vicki Summers (10-2) vs. #3 Rachel McGuiness (10-2)
Vicki Summers ($6,000) beat Rachel McGuiness ($3,000) by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3. (2 stars)

The announced attendance was 574. The fighters earned a total of $29,100.

OMEGA 6 (Southern Asia)

Heavyweight Match
#4 Bob Dozier (5-2) vs. #2 Stjepan Andric (8-4)
Dozier has the advantage while standing. Evenly matched on the ground.
Blurcat's Prediction: Bob Dozier via knock out.

Round 1
Andric leads with the right hand to set up a low kick, Dozier deals with it well. They clinch, but only for a few seconds before it gets broken. Both throw stiff jabs at the same time, neither connects properly. Back to the clinch. It has been a disjointed start to the round, the flow hasn't quite developed properly. Dozier uses a knee to the ribs before backing Andric up against the ropes. Right hand from Andric connects though, that was well timed. Dozier breaks the clinch and backs off. That was sloppy on his part, Andric was basically gifted a free shot. Three quick jabs from Dozier sting the gloves, then a crashing hook to the body finds its mark. Good recovery. Andric fires off a low kick again, but it's well wide. The two fighters come together in the center. Dozier leads with a left, but Andric easily avoids it and comes in close to throw some body shots. It all gets a bit scrappy, but it ends with Andric falling to the ground. Replays show that Dozier did catch him with a jab, but it clearly did very little damage, Andric had already stumbled while taking a step backward. Regardless of how it happened though, Andric is down, and Dozier is quick to rush in to capitalise. Dozier is firing off punches while kneeling across Andric's upper body in a half-mount, and there's not a lot Andric can do about it. He needs to get out of there, or at least pull guard, but can do neither as he can't get his hips free. Dozier rains down the punches even faster, and Andric is just getting pounded into oblivion; even though he managed to block three quarters of the shots coming in, that's still five or six good shots that have gotten through. Those five or six shots are enough for the referee at any rate, as he calls an end to the match, obviously feeling that Andric was getting overwhelmed by that barrage. Dozier wins via first round TKO at 6:45.

Bob Dozier ($700) beat Stjepan Andric ($2,500) by T.K.O. in 6:45 of round 1. (1 star)

Light Heavyweight Match
#3 Percy Catcher (7-2) vs. #2 Curt Kitson (11-3)
Evenly matched standing. Kitson had the advantage on the ground with strikes and submissions.
Blurcat's Prediction: Curt Kitson via knock out.

Round 1
Kitson starts fast, coming out almost immediately with a three punch combination. None of them get through, and Catcher manages to squeeze a jab of his own through and score just above the left cheek. They exchange a flurry of blows right in the center, it's difficult to see who got the best of it, and both of them retreat a few steps to recover. Good start to the round, early indications are that this is going to be all about the striking, neither fighter has even hinted at going for a takedown. Catcher uses a low kick to set up a nice right hand, and Kitson is forced back against the ropes. Catcher picks his shots and gets a big punch to the body in. Kitson uses a couple of looping punches to make Catcher keep back, but it doesn't last for long, as Catcher bursts forward and hits two big right hands, taking a counter punch to the body though, and they wind up in a clinch. They exchange weak-looking blows from that position, before the referee grows tired of the inactivity and breaks them apart. Kitson scores with a low kick. About thirty seconds pass without any contact, and the crowd become a little restless. Catcher unwinds a right hook that narrowly misses. That will be the last action of the round though. The first round is over. Blurcat.com gives that one to Catcher by 10-9.

Round 2
An exchange of jabs doesn't go anywhere. Catcher fakes a kick, then darts in to score with a straight left before backing out fast to avoid a left-right combination from Kitson. They clinch, and Kitson winds up backed against the ropes. A couple of minor blows get exchanged, but it's turned into a bit of a stalemate. Catcher tries to push Kitson back, but can't. The referee waits a while, then separates them and gets them to resume. Kitson misses with a straight right. Catcher hits a standing kick, and Kitson is rocked, stumbling backwards and falling to the floor. Catcher leaps into action and fires off a barrage of right hands. The referee dives in and protects Kitson, bringing the fight to an end. The kick didn't knock Kitson out, but it left him stunned, and that was all that Catcher needed to finish the job. The official time of the TKO is 9:44 of round 2.

Percy Catcher ($3,500) beat Curt Kitson ($3,000) by T.K.O. in 9:44 of round 2. (2 stars)

Lightweight Match
#1 Marko Prochazka (11-2) vs. Datuk Ong Ka Ting (1-0)
Evenly matched standing. Datuk had the advantage on the ground with submissions.
Blurcat's Prediction: Datuk Ong Ka Ting via submission.

Round 1
Procházka throws the first punch of the round, a high searching jab that didn't carry a great deal of threat with it. Datuk throws a one-two combination in return, neither connecting, then steps in and delivers a hard kick to the outside of the thigh. Procházka steps back, throwing a right hand as he does to buy himself space. They circle, then move in again to exchange strikes, neither fighter getting a clear advantage. They come together again and the same result. It has become something of a stalemate at the moment. They come together to exchange strikes for the third time, and this time they wind up in a clinch. Datuk hits a knee to the ribs. A couple of shots to the back from Procházka. They struggle all the way back, with Procházka ending up backed up against the ropes. Datuk hits another knee, but there wasn't much power behind it. Procházka stomps downward onto his foot. Procházka manages to reverse their positions, but that only lasts about thirty seconds before it gets reversed once more. Datuk gets an arm free and tries to throw a big shot to the cheek, Procházka ducks under it and gets the arm back under control. The referee finally breaks them up, and we're back to where we started. Procházka tries a high kick to start, but Datuk saw it coming and easily avoids it. They come back together in the center, and it's Datuk who gets the first sustained attack of the round, hitting two hard body shots and a jab that caught Procházka on the nose. Procházka hits a straight right, enough to stop Datuk from following up any further. The time expires with them standing. Not a great round for either of them or the crowd, it was very scrappy. That's the end of the round. Blurcat.com gives that one to Datuk by 10-9.

Round 2
Flat start to the round, thirty seconds of circling without any actual contact. The fans begin to get a bit restless. Procházka is the first to try something, stringing together a couple of jabs and a low kick, but Datuk blocked the first two and avoided the latter. A lunge from Procházka is meant to set up a punch, but it's clumsy and just leaves him off balance. Datuk is quick to react, and gets a great shot to the side of the face in before Procházka can cover up. That landed above the left eye and has left an ugly red mark. No cut, but that will start to swell and could give Procházka some problems later on. Procházka moves in for a right hook, but takes a hard kick to the knee, then is forced to retreat so as not to get caught with the two right hands that follow. Datuk is staying on it though, and glances three shots off the gloves of Procházka before they wind up in a clinch. That punch above the eye, or maybe the mistake that led to it, seems to have completely thrown Procházka off, since that moment he has been comprehensively out-struck and is now in danger of losing this round. They struggle in the clinch, neither fighter managing a great deal more than minor blows. Procházka goes for a trip, but Datuk cleverly spins out of it and the two fighters are back to circling. Not a great round for purists, it has all been a bit disjointed, but that one shot from Datuk may prove decisive. As the round comes to an end, they wind up back in another clinch, with nothing coming of it. End of the round. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Datuk.

Round 3
Datuk leads with the right hand to set up a low kick, Procházka deals with it well. They clinch, but only for a few seconds before it gets broken. Both throw stiff jabs at the same time, neither connects properly. Back to the clinch. It has been a disjointed start to the round, the flow hasn't quite developed properly. Procházka uses a knee to the ribs before backing Datuk up against the ropes. Right hand from Datuk connects though, that was well timed. Procházka breaks the clinch and backs off. That was sloppy on his part, Datuk was basically gifted a free shot. Three quick jabs from Procházka sting the gloves, then a crashing hook to the body finds its mark. Good recovery. Datuk fires off a low kick again, but it's well wide. Procházka throws a stinging jab, landing just above the left eye. Datuk steps in and fires off one of his own, but Procházka bobs out of the way and scores with a pair of solid shots to the body. Datuk turns and swings, just as Procházka also unloads...and it's Procházka who connects first! Datuk's hands drop and he is on rubbery legs. Procházka follows up with a beauty of a right hand, and that drops Datuk. The referee doesn't even wait for Procházka to dive in to finish, he's seen enough, Datuk is clearly on Dream Street. This bout is over! Procházka wins via third round TKO at 6:34.

Marko Prochazka ($5,300) beat Datuk Ong Ka Ting ($2,500) by T.K.O. in 6:34 of round 3. (1 star)

Middleweight Main Event
#1 Uwe Maier (8-1) vs. Xie Ming (4-0)
Maier has the advantage while standing with his strikes and while on the ground with his ground and pound tactics.
Blurcat's Prediction: Uwe Maier via decision.

Round 1
Ming hits some tentative punches, then comes in fast and forces Maier to back up against the ropes, where they clinch. Ming hits a nice body shot, but takes two short punches to the side of the head in return. Maier tries a trip, but it doesn't go anywhere. They separate, with Ming having to stay sharp to avoid a scorching right hand from Maier. Maier makes Ming back up against the ropes by throwing some looping punches. He comes in closer and hits a right hook to the body, getting a jab to the cheek in return. Maier throws another two punches, both to the body, then steps back to avoid an uppercut. Ming lets fly with a scorching punch though, and it catches Maier by surprise, putting him down! Ming follows up and starts raining down right hands. Maier covers up as best he can, but it's not enough as the referee pulls Ming off, the match is over. Ming wins via TKO at 4:50 of the first round.

Xie Ming ($600) beat Uwe Maier ($500) by T.K.O. in 4:50 of round 1. (2 stars)

The announced attendance was 160 for an estimated live gate of $9,520. The fighters earned a total of $18,600. The general feeling amongst the fans was that the show was a good one. The show has resulted in the promotion gaining popularity in one region.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:31 PM   #45
twothree
College Prospect

Fighter Of The Year: Uwe Maier (8-2)
Employed by both BCF and OMEGA, he had a record of 4-2 during the year. All six of his matches were rated 2 stars.

Female Fighter Of The Year: Michelle Addams (7-0)
Employed by WEFF, she had a record of 5-0 during the year. All five of her matches were rated 2 stars.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:31 PM   #46
twothree
College Prospect

Monday, Week 1, January 1997

Funds: $50,319
Size: Tiny
World Ranking: #5 (last)
Asia Ranking: #3 (last)
Asia Economy: average (in decline)
Owner: Gombei Kobashi
Primary Sponsor: Koba $10,000/month (until May 1997)
Secondary Sponsor: DailyFlight.com $8,000/month (until May 1997)
Tertiary Sponsor: Darsow Demolitions $6,000/month (until May 1997)
Reputation with Fans, Media, Fighters: Decent
Personal Reputation: Awful
Overall Performance: Decent
Overall Best Event: OMEGA 3 (Held September 1996)
Overall Best Match: Xie Ming vs. Uwe Maier (Rated 2 stars, Held December 1996)

Popularity
Asia: Very Poor (increased from Awful)
Eastern Asia: Poor (increased from Very Poor)
South Eastern Asia: Awful
Southern Asia: Very Poor (increased from Awful)
Everywhere Else: None

Champions
Women's Lightweight: Vacant
Women's Middleweight: Vacant
Women's Heavyweight: Vacant
Lightweight: Vacant
Middleweight: Vacant
Light Heavyweight: Vacant
Middle Heavyweight: Vacant
Heavyweight: Vacant

OMEGA 7 will take place in Eastern Asia on Sunday, Week 4, January 1997 with the following matches.

Middleweight Match
Lachlan Bowen (1-1) vs. Tuck Durdell (0-1)

Lightweight Match
Indriyanto Setyo Nugroho (12-14) vs. Taufik Wijaya (32-17-2)

Middleweight Match
Dennis Gallagher (6-1) vs. Thorbjorn Rekdal (4-1-1)

Light Heavyweight Main Event
Nicolai Mickiewicz (10-1) vs. Kendall Tracey (5-0)

Heavyweight (206-265)
3 (3) Hiro Arai (18-3)
7 (7) Grzegorz Boniek (14-4)
8 (8) Garry McSweegan (13-2)
9 (9) Stratos Papaioannou (20-4)

2 (2) Leon Banks (11-3)
3 (3) Anthony LeToussier (13-5)
5 (7) Atshushi Nakajima (16-12)
6 (8) Ricky Heath (10-3)
7 (6) Gempachi Higa (10-5)
8 (9) Stuart Strange (9-3)
9 (10) Nicolai Mickiewicz (10-1)
10 (-) Lenny McFadden (10-4)
- (5) JJ Reid (13-1) loss

Middleweight (171-185)
2 (7) Bakin Sakamoto (13-5) win
3 (2) Maarten De Vries (13-4)
4 (3) Dokuohtei Kuroki (14-8)
5 (5) Jerezo (21-8)
6 (6) Linfield Ballard (12-7)
7 (8) Jorge Hormazabal (14-5)
8 (-) Buddy Garner (10-0) win
9 (-) Patrick Thomas (8-1) win
10 (9) Greg Atteveld (15-10)
- (4) Uwe Maier (8-2) loss
- (10) Jim Carpenter (20-5-1)

Welterweight (156-170)
2 (2) Doug Hansen (15-3)
3 (3) Fumiaki Hayashi (14-4)
4 (4) Ichisake Miyagi (15-6)
5 (5) Alan Kendall (11-2)
6 (6) Geoff Cahill (22-13)
7 (7) Ray Eton (8-2)
8 (8) Claudio Palacios (11-2-1)
9 (9) Gabriel Gallego (12-0)
10 (10) Dominykas Jankovic (9-4)

Lightweight (146-155)
1 (10) Paulo Roberto Bezerra (10-1) win
2 (2) Sean Morrison (12-4)
3 (7) Marko Prochazka (12-2) win
4 (3) Giovani Silva (21-9)
5 (4) Jason Dalglish (10-2)
6 (1) Go Yamamoto (13-2) loss
7 (5) Carlos da Guia (5-0)
8 (6) Edson Edmilson (14-6)
9 (9) Mario de Souza (12-6)
10 (-) Charles Stiles (8-1-1)
- (8) Ricardo Fernandes (15-8) loss

Pound For Pound
1 (1) James Foster
2 (2) Tadamasa Yamada
3 (3) Jeff Carlton
4 (4) Hiro Arai
5 (6) Rick Stanley
6 (7) Hassan Fezzik
7 (8) Gunnar Nilsson
8 (9) Grzegorz Boniek
9 (10) Garry McSweegan
10 (-) Stratos Papaioannou
- (5) Go Yamamoto

1 (1) Chelsea Lawson (11-2)
2 (2) Veronika Sablikova (6-0) win
3 (3) Verona Joseph (10-8) loss

1 (2) Seka Mutsu (13-4-1)
2 (3) Hester Maclean (8-0-1)
3 (4) Kaoru Nanami (12-2)
4 (5) Hope Lehane (8-3)
5 (6) Phoebe Bergman (14-5)
6 (7) Tammy Westenra (13-6-2)
7 (8) Henrietta Stein (9-4)
8 (-) Naora Kikuchi (10-2) win
9 (9) Temperance McCoy (6-2)
10 (1) Chiyo Yanagimoto (10-2) loss
- (10) Karen Curtis (13-2)

1 (2) Vicki Summers (11-2) win
2 (1) Sayoko Ebisawa (17-1)
5 (5) Erica Page (15-9)
6 (8) Michelle Addams (7-0) win
7 (6) Taniko Uchiyama (7-2)
8 (7) Emma Birch (10-5)
9 (9) Maggie Martin (12-7)
10 (10) Ayame Kondo (16-6)

1 (3) April Watson (14-6)
2 (1) Rachel McGuiness (10-3) loss
3 (4) Park Seong (8-4)
4 (5) Jenny DeNeuve (7-0)
5 (6) Charlotte DiSerra (10-7-1)
6 (7) Sandy Oliver (7-2)
7 (8) Andrea Jones (7-3)
8 (2) Kirsten Page (8-4) loss
9 (9) Layla Holmes (10-5)
10 (-) Alison Beattie (10-4)
- (10) Tara O'Brien (6-8)

Women's Pound For Pound
1 (2) Vicki Summers
2 (1) Sayoko Ebisawa
3 (3) Sarah Vaughan
4 (4) Katherine Williams
5 (7) Seka Mutsu
6 (8) Hester Maclean
7 (9) Erica Page
8 (10) Kaoru Nanami
9 (-) Chelsea Lawson
10 (-) Michelle Addams
- (5) Rachel McGuiness
- (6) Chiyo Yanagimoto
Old 10-11-2008, 12:26 AM   #47
twothree
College Prospect

Tuesday, week 1, January 1997

Training Camps

Brazilian Estrela Academy (South America)
Carlos da Guia (5-0)
Claudio Palacios (11-2-1) joined Thursday, Week 2, July 1996
Giovani Silva (21-9)
Janinha (F) (11-2)
Paulo Roberto Bezerra (10-1)
Ricardo Fernandes (15-8)
Roberto Aldez (19-4)

Bulldog Gym (United Kingdom)
Brian Barnes (9-8)
George Laurent (12-3)
Robert Darrell (7-2)
Steven Griffin (3-1) joined Tuesday, Week 1, July 1996

Camp Rock (America)
Christopher Sharp (9-2)
Jeff Carlton (17-3)
Jethro Munter (1-2)
John Rivero (8-0) joined Thursday, Week 2, July 1996
Marvin Stevens (7-0-1)
Steve Mason (3-0)

Dragon's Lair Gym (Japan)
Bakin Sakamoto (13-5)
Dokuohtei Kuroki (14-8)
Fujimaro Hidaka (1-3)
Fumiaki Hayashi (14-4)
Gempachi Higa (10-5)
Heiji Endo (9-1)
Jin Katou (6-2)
Kunimichi Kikuchi (20-3)
Sadahige Yoshida (4-0)
Tadamasa Yamada (14-1)

Escola Da Luta (South America)
Edson Edmilson (14-6)
Gabriel Gallego (12-0) joined Thursday, Week 1, July 1996
Jerezo (21-8)
Leonardo da Costa (8-1)
Mario de Souza (12-6)
Zaco (9-2)

Euro Team Thunder (Europe)
Alberto Basora (8-3)
Fernando Amaro (15-3)
Julio Regueiro (9-0-1)
Luis Basora (7-0)
Nicolai Mickiewicz (10-1) joined Friday, Week 4, July 1996
Uwe Maier (8-2) joined Friday, Week 4, August 1996

Halvorsen's (America)
Bryan Van Den Hauwe (12-8)
Dan Halvorsen (22-12-2)
Drew Jenks (3-1)
Jack Humphreys (12-2)
Jackson Gray (9-4)
James Foster (17-2)
Ray Eton (8-2)
Sean Morrison (12-4)

Mantas Andreyev Fighting (Europe)
Aleksei Chekhov (9-3) joined Wednesday, Week 4, July 1996
Ari Peltonen (14-5)
Bixente Fontaine (10-4) joined Wednesday, Week 4, September 1996
Dominykas Jankovic (9-4)
Hans-Peter Schneider (9-3) joined Wednesday, Week 4, August 1996
Hassan Fezzik (25-1)
Lefter Oktay (6-1)
Zvonimir Asanovic (11-2)

New Zealand Kick Boxing (Australia)
Bret Clement (2-2-1)
Jemaine McKenzie (7-3)
Murray Darby (8-4)

Rob Baines Fighting Camp (United Kingdom)
Mark Bicknell (10-3)
Perry Barr (13-5)
Richard Smith (10-5)
Rob Baines (10-2)
William Powell (7-4)

Strike Force (Canada)
Anthony LeToussier (13-5)
Callum Henson (5-0)
JJ Reid (13-1) joined Sunday, Week 3, July 1996
Mike Watson (4-0)
Owen Hyde (3-0)

Team Desire (America)
Darren Southall (1-1)
Greg Atteveld (15-10)
Kenny Magilton III (4-1)
Ricky Heath (10-3)
Thomas Smith (6-2)

Last edited by twothree : 10-12-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:05 AM   #48
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Good stuff.. think you'll be able to resign your sponsors when they run out?
Old 10-11-2008, 02:20 PM   #49
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
Good stuff.. think you'll be able to resign your sponsors when they run out?

I believe it should be easy to resign them. If not, I should be able to sign new sponsors to replace them.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:24 PM   #50
twothree
College Prospect

Wednesday, Week 1, January 1997

Other Rosters
Name (Career Record) Earnings from July 1996 - December 1996. Followed by current pay per match with that company. (The win bonus is the same as the pay per match in all four companies.)

ALPHA-1

Men
Alberto Basora (8-3) $3,000 $3,000
Ari Peltonen (14-5) $0 $3,000
Ashihei Bando (0-1) $0 $100
Atep of Indonesia (3-0) $600 $300
Atshushi Nakajima (16-12) $2,000 $1,000
Bakin Sakamoto (13-5) $4,000 $2,000
Bambang Sriyanto (10-6-2) $3,000 $3,000
Bence Bodor (2-5) $0 $100
Bokkai Iida (10-9) $500 $500
Bret Clement (2-2-1) $0 $100
Carlos da Guia (5-0) $0 $25,000
Carter Potter (10-2) $0 $3,000
Chikafusa Abukara (5-9) $0 $100
Chojiro Goto (8-2) $3,000 $3,000
Claudio Palacios (11-2-1) $6,000 $3000
Denbe Ekiguchi (7-13-1) $1,500 $1,500
Dokuohtei Kuroki (14-8) $2,000 $1,000
Ebizo Fujishima (7-10-2) $0 $300
Edson Edmilson (14-6) $0 $3,000
Eien Kawano (8-4) $0 $3,000
Fujimaro Hidaka (1-3) $300 $200
Fumiaki Hayashi (14-4) $50,000 $25,000
Gabriel Gallego (12-0) $0 $12,000
Gempachi Higa (10-5) $5,000 $2,500
Go Yamamoto (13-2) $100,000 $100,000
Graham Goodbody (2-0) $0 $200
Grzegorz Boniek (14-4) $6,000 $3,000
Haranobu Oshiro (9-3-1) $11,000 $11,000
Hassan Fezzik (25-1) $250,000 $250,000
Heiji Endo (9-1) $15,000 $25,000
Heikichi Shimizu (3-0) $0 $2,000
Hiro Arai (18-3) $100,000 $250,000
Ieyoshi Yamashita (10-4) $0 $2,000
Ikku Funaki (5-4) $2,000 $2,000
Inejiro Chiba (20-6) $6,000 $3,000
Jamie Hewitt (1-1) $200 $200
Jean-Pierre Richelleau (9-2) $6,000 $3,000
Jeff Carlton (17-3) $50,000 $25,000
Jerezo (21-8) $0 $3,000
Jin Katou (6-2) $5,000 $2,500
Jonathan Huang (9-4) $2,500 $2,500
Jorge Hormazabal (14-5) $12,000 $11,000
Juozas Skerla (1-1) $100 $100
Juro Fukazawa (7-0) $0 $7,500
Kafu Bunya (10-3) $0 $3,000
Kunimichi Kikuchi (20-3) $250,000 $250,000
Kyuwa Itou (10-10) $1,500 $1,500
Leon Banks (11-3) $0 $3,000
Leonardo da Costa (8-1) $3,000 $3,000
Linton Berry (2-1) $0 $100
Mal Phe Roby (9-2) $0 $2,500
Matsudaira Satoh (7-6) $2,500 $2,500
Muhammad Hamzah (12-11) $2,000 $2,000
Naoki Itoh (10-7) $0 $1,500
Nigel Malley (8-9-1) $0 $200
Paulo Roberto Bezerra (10-1) $6,000 $3,000
Piotr Dabrowski (9-11-1) $0 $400
Ricardo Fernandes (15-8) $2,500 $2,500
Richie Stiller (0-3) $100 $200
Roberto Aldez (19-4) $3,000 $3,000
Robun Yamazaki (18-6) $6,000 $3,000
Russell McPhee (3-1) $200 $200
Sadahige Yoshida (4-0) $3,400 $4,000
Sadakuno Katoh (7-2) $4,000 $2,000
Scott Gillespie (2-1) $200 $200
Souleymane Ya Konan (10-2) $3,000 $3,000
Stan Blackheath (19-12) $2,500 $2,500
Susumu Katoh (4-9) $0 $200
Tadamasa Yamada (14-1) $200,000 $100,000
Teeratep Nutnum (6-0) $2,000 $1,000
Tessai Satou (1-2) $0 $100
Theo Powers (4-2) $0 $100
Toson Ono (5-12) $400 $400
Ukyo Narita (4-4) $5,000 $2,500
Veeti Kuqi (4-3) $0 $100
Washichi Kobayashi (6-6) $0 $2,500
Yeijiro Yamamoto (5-6) $3,000 $1,500
Yoshinobu Tanaka (8-15) $1,500 $1,500
Zaco (9-2) $0 $2,500
Zenko Hatakeyama (8-10) $4,000 $2,000

Women
Ayame Kondo (16-6) $0 $2,500
Chiyo Yanagimoto (10-2) $9,000 $3,000
Echiko Watanabe (3-1) $300 $300
Emiko Shikuk (0-1) $100 $100
Hanako Shimizu (4-0) $1,200 $300
Janinha (11-2) $3,000 $3,000
Kaoru Nanami (12-2) $0 $3,000
Katarzyna Wojciechowska (8-5) $2,500 $2,500
Kit Sakamoto (1-1) $0 $100
Machiko Fujii (0-2) $200 $100
Mio Mochizuki (7-11) $100 $100
Mizuki Watanabe (7-1) $9,000 $3,000
Naora Kikuchi (10-2) $9,000 $3,000
Romi Takahashi (6-0) $12,000 $3,000
Sayoko Ebisawa (17-1) $6,000 $3,000
Seka Mutsu (13-4-1) $6,000 $3,000
Taniko Uchiyama (7-2) $6,000 $3,000
Yoko Kobayashi (9-11) $600 $300
Yutsuko Sasaki (7-5-1) $1,500 $3,000
Yuya Shimizu (5-2) $2,400 $2,500

BCF

Aleksei Chekhov (9-3) $9,000 $3,000
Andrew Rush (12-1) $3,000 $3,000
Bixente Fontaine (10-4) $8,500 $3,000
Bob Dozier (6-2) $2,300 $3,000
Brandon Sugar (7-3) $2,500 $2,500
Brian Barnes (9-8) $3,000 $1,500
Casim Yenkini (7-4) $2,000 $2,000
Curt Kitson (11-4) $8,300 $3,000
Daniel Hornsby (9-2) $0 $3,000
Dave Lennon (7-2) $9,000 $3,000
Davis Spyrou (12-5) $9,000 $3,000
Dennis Gallagher (6-1) $9,800 $3,000
Dominykas Jankovic (9-4) $4,000 $2,000
Doug Hansen (15-3) $6,000 $3,000
Eddie Whelan (11-2) $4,400 $3,000
Garry McSweegan (13-2) $6,000 $3,000
George Laurent (12-3) $6,000 $3,000
Glenn Pimm (6-7) $0 $2,000
Gordon Idle (7-2) $2,000 $3,000
Grant Capelli (16-39-2) $100 $100
Hans-Peter Schneider (9-3) $5,000 $2,500
Henning Olsen (3-2) $0 $300
Jason Dalglish (10-2) $6,000 $3,000
Jay Dorridge (1-0) $0 $100
Jeremy Sproule (6-5) $3,000 $3,000
Jesse Singh (5-5) $6,300 $2,000
Korekiyo Anzai (6-1) $0 $2,000
Lee Bould (7-9) $0 $1,500
Lukas Mellberg (10-0) $0 $3,000
Marcelo Oberto (8-4) $2,000 $2,000
Mark Bicknell (10-3) $8,500 $3,000
Marko Prochazka (12-2) $10,600 $3,000
Michael Bannon (5-5) $1,500 $1,500
Milenko Rudonja (7-3) $0 $2,500
Nicolai Mickiewicz (10-1) $5,300 $3,000
Paul Duffell (8-5-2) $8,000 $3,000
Perry Barr (13-5) $3,000 $3,000
Rav Kapur (6-0) $4,400 $2,500
Richard Smith (10-5) $0 $3,000
Rob Baines (10-2) $0 $3,000
Robert Darrell (7-2) $0 $2,500
Rodolphe Gygax (16-8) $2,500 $2,500
Scott Gillespie (2-1) $200 $300
Stafford Alois (19-7) $6,000 $3,000
Steven Griffin (3-1) $0 $300
Tucker Plumm (13-7) $0 $2,000
Uwe Maier (8-2) $8,000 $3,000
Will Kane (8-1) $9,000 $3,000
William Powell (7-4) $2,500 $2,500

GAMMA

Alan Kendall (11-2) $6,000 $3,000
Alex Cole (5-5) $3,000 $1,500
Anthony LeToussier (13-5) $0 $3,000
Ashley Ballard (5-1) $1,500 $500
Beau Gorshin (22-14) $0 $1,500
Bruce Steven (4-2) $500 $500
Bruno Epps (3-2) $500 $500
Bryan Van Den Hauwe (12-8) $2,500 $2,500
Buddy Garner (10-0) $30,000 $7,500
Callum Henson (5-0) $2,000 $1,000
Carl Ratcliffe (8-4) $3,000 $3,000
Charles Stiles (8-1-1) $0 $3,000
Christian Mountfield (5-3) $3,000 $3,000
Christopher Sharp (9-2) $3,000 $3,000
Dan Halvorsen (22-12-2) $2,000 $2,000
Dana Delaney (4-2) $500 $1,500
Darren Southall (1-1) $0 $100
David Allen (5-3) $1,200 $1,500
Don Norman (6-9) $0 $1,000
Drew Jenks (3-1) $300 $300
Duane Weatherly (11-7) $3,000 $1,500
Elgar (10-6) $6,000 $3,000
Eric Dartmouth (0-0) $0 $100
Faas Smit (5-1) $800 $800
Fatuma Roy (17-5) $6,000 $3,000
Fernando Amaro (15-3) $0 $3,000
Frank Sheedy (10-6) $0 $2,500
Gary Sampson (16-12) $2,500 $2,500
Geoff Cahill (22-13) $3,000 $1,500
Giovani Silva (21-9) $6,000 $3,000
Greg Atteveld (15-10) $0 $2,000
Harry Milne (20-6) $0 $3,000
Ian Linderman (3-2) $1,000 $500
Ichisake Miyagi (15-6) $6,000 $7,500
Jack Humphreys (12-2) $0 $3,000
Jackson Gray (9-4) $2,500 $3,000
James Foster (17-2) $500,000 $250,000
Jethro Munter (1-2) $200 $200
JJ Reid (13-1) $9,000 $3,000
Joe Hinchcliffe (12-5) $3,000 $3,000
John Rivero (8-0) $6,000 $3,000
Juan Pablo Rique (4-6) $0 $300
Julio Regueiro (9-0-1) $0 $12,000
Keith Plaice (5-6) $500 $500
Kenny Magilton III (4-1) $0 $100
Lefter Oktay (6-1) $3,000 $3,000
Lenny McFadden (10-4) $5,000 $2,500
Liam O'Donnell (1-1) $0 $300
Linfield Ballard (12-7) $4,000 $3,000
Lloyd McAllister (4-0) $400 $800
Luis Basora (7-0) $0 $2,500
Maarten De Vries (13-4) $0 $3,000
Malcolm O'Hearn (4-2-1) $0 $500
Marcus Speed (2-0) $0 $300
Mario de Souza (12-6) $0 $2,500
Marvin Stevens (7-0-1) $0 $3,000
Matthew Dean (10-3) $3,000 $3,000
Mike Watson (4-0) $17,000 $5,500
Milton Harvey (9-8) $0 $2,000
Nathan Chambers (5-0) $0 $800
Neil Napier (6-0-1) $0 $3,000
Nick Detroit (5-2) $0 $1,500
Noach Van Der Capellen (10-3) $0 $3,000
Owen Hyde (3-0) $5,000 $2,500
Patrick Thomas (8-1) $12,000 $3,000
Peter Bracewell (17-7) $0 $2,000
Phil Ball (7-6) $0 $1,000
Randy Carsley (6-0) $2,000 $1,000
Raul Hughes (11-0) $0 $12,000
Ray Eton (8-2) $12,000 $3,000
Rick Stanley (20-7-3) $0 $50,000
Ricky Heath (10-3) $4,000 $3,000
Sean Morrison (12-4) $7,500 $7,500
Simon Vine (7-5) $5,000 $2,500
Steve Mason (3-0) $3,000 $3,000
Stuart Strange (9-3) $6,000 $3,000
Thomas Smith (6-2) $3,000 $3,000
Tim Boyer (17-3-2) $6,000 $3,000
Tony McCall (20-4) $0 $3,000
Tyler Lass (0-0) $0 $100
Vincent Chapin (10-8) $2,500 $2,500
Zvonimir Asanovic (11-2) $9,000 $7,500

WEFF

Alison Beattie (10-4) $3,000 $3,000
April Watson (14-6) $9,000 $3,000
Charlotte DiSerra (10-7-1) $0 $3,000
Chelsea Lawson (11-2) $6,000 $3,000
Emma Birch (10-5) $0 $3,000
Erica Page (15-9) $0 $2,000
Gina Dixon (2-1) $1,400 $800
Hanae Maehata (2-1) $300 $300
Helen Fox (6-3) $2,000 $2,000
Henrietta Stein (9-4) $0 $1,500
Hester Maclean (8-0-1) $6,000 $3,000
Hope Lehane (8-3) $0 $2,500
Jenny DeNeuve (7-0) $0 $7,500
Jocelyn Hescott (7-6) $2,000 $2,000
Karen Curtis (13-2) $3,000 $3,000
Kerry Silverman (4-2) $1,500 $2,000
Kirsten Page (8-4) $6,000 $2,000
Layla Holmes (10-5) $2,000 $2,000
Leslie Myers (4-0) $600 $1,000
Lisa Labone (1-0) $0 $300
Maggie Martin (12-7) $0 $1,500
Maja Ukraden (10-10-2) $0 $300
Michelle Addams (7-0) $9,600 $3,000
Olivia Sweet (4-0) $400 $500
Pamela O'Neill (3-0) $1,600 $800
Park Seong (8-4) $0 $3,000
Phoebe Bergman (14-5) $0 $3,000
Rachel McGuiness (10-3) $9,000 $3,000
Rhonda Britton (15-10-2) $4,000 $2,000
Roz Wareing (8-2-1) $3,000 $3,000
Sandy Oliver (7-2) $0 $1,500
Sarah Vaughan (18-6) $0 $3,000
Serena Hill (5-8) $500 $500
Simone King (6-1) $0 $3,000
Stella Massey (9-9) $1,000 $1,000
Steph Smith (11-5) $3,000 $3,000
Tammy Westenra (13-6-2) $4,000 $2,000
Tanya Duke (6-13) $300 $300
Temperance McCoy (6-2) $4,000 $3,000
Verona Joseph (10-8) $6,000 $3,000
Veronika Sablikova (6-0) $8,000 $3,000
Vicki Summers (11-2) $12,000 $3,000

Unemployed
Travis Jones (7-9) $5,000 $0

Jones earned $2,500 in each of two losses in the latter half of 1996 before being released by BCF.

Last edited by twothree : 10-12-2008 at 02:31 PM.