Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-19-2005, 12:19 PM   #801
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Updated numbers count before I go to bed. I hope there's still a game left to play tomorrow.

The lucky "13"

1 is a Warlock
1 is the Camp Leader
1 is the Hostage
1 is the Sheriff's Man
At least 1 is an Ex-Deputy (only one has been discovered so far)
There is probably at least 1 creature
At least 2 are Guards

That leaves possibly 5 people to be bandits.

There are at the most 5 creatures and the Warlock, and probably much less than 5 creatures. If there were more than 5 creatures and the Warlock, the game would be over since they would outnumber us. We still have numbers on our side, but the odds are rapidly diminishing against us and the possibility of beating the creatures and the Sheriff are slim at this point.

A lot to think about, Fouts.

RaidersArmy had been doing the math, but with him dead, here's a shot at an update.

10 people left--with what we know or what they claim

1 evil warlock--BrianD

Fouts--commissioned to kill BrianD

jeff061--guard

Suicane--suspected to be a creature based on jeff's visions

Thomkal--claims to be a bandit

Eaglesfan--claims to be a bandit

digamma--claims to be a bandit

Tazftw--was a bandit, we know. but could he have been converted?

hoopsguy--newcomer, so not as much data, but no reason to be suspicious yet.

kingfc22

Other roles:

hostage

Camp Leader--according to Fouts, he has some ability to kill BrianD

Sheriff's Man

Ex-Deputy

Other Creatures?
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 12:22 PM   #802
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Oh cause I forgot, and for the 1st time in the game I don't see my vote changing(unless someone can prove shapeshifters exist).

Vote Suicane

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 12:30 PM   #803
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Ok, for now, I'm inclined to believe Jeff.

I vote Suicane
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 12:36 PM   #804
digamma
Torchbearer

I'm inclined to believe Jeff as well.

Vote Suicane
Old 07-19-2005, 12:42 PM   #805
Fouts
College Starter

I don't have any information on Suicane and I'm not sure what that message means. I have received wrong messages before, you don't know what the Warlock is capable of.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 12:42 PM   #806
Thomkal
Head Coach

So you saw me a bandit on day four, and didn't clear me Jeff? Argh. And for the record, I'm not quite sure why Jeff saw me at all as I've done nothing since day 1. I very very much want to believe Jeff because I've thought he was pro-bandit for a long time, but I just cannot look past Fouts.

I find it convenient that he now mentions a defensive item that has been protected him the whole game and that the vision he had with the healer the day before has been magically transformed into one with the Camp Leader. And note the healer did not say anything about also having a similar vision before he died as I would suspect he would. Would the Camp Leader now like to speak up and mention if he's had any such visions?

And yes Fouts I'd like to hear about the other things you saw.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 12:45 PM   #807
Fouts
College Starter

I'm mentioned my "ace in the hole" for awhile now, which I'm sure the warlock has noticed. I can tell you who the camp leader is, but will that benefit us? In fact, I can tell you another role that is currently out there. Will I have to do that to clear myself?
Old 07-19-2005, 12:57 PM   #808
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

The guard is not like the seer role. You don't specifically point to people to view. I think you see special events on some nights, and random on others. Usually you are just given speculation. So no, I didn't clear you, but enough to follow you at the time.

As for Fouts, I don't know what to make of him. But his post that suggests the Warlock can play games with what I can see at night is suspicious. If that was true this whole game would be like picking straws when voting.

In any case I don't care, I'll worry about others tomorrow and Suicane tonight.

Old 07-19-2005, 12:58 PM   #809
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal

And yes Fouts I'd like to hear about the other things you saw.

Ok, I'll give you the roles that I know of. I hope this helps us.

Camp Leader - Digamma
Sheriff's man - Hoops Guy

Those are the ones I have a strong feeling about. Some others I have just a feeling.
Old 07-19-2005, 12:58 PM   #810
hoopsguy
General Manager

I think the critical decision for tonight is whether or not we believe Jeff - I think it is Jeff or Suicane.

Whatever your thoughts are on any of the other people, are you more than 50% sure that one of them is a creature?

Fouts - do you have any reason to suspect Jeff? I haven't seen you vote yet.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 12:59 PM   #811
Thomkal
Head Coach

The more information you reveal Fouts the more information it gives me to determine if you are telling the truth or not. So spill it.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:00 PM   #812
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
I'm starting to root for the creatures.

Me too.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 01:01 PM   #813
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
I think the critical decision for tonight is whether or not we believe Jeff - I think it is Jeff or Suicane.

Whatever your thoughts are on any of the other people, are you more than 50% sure that one of them is a creature?

Fouts - do you have any reason to suspect Jeff? I haven't seen you vote yet.

Jeff has posted some strong details, so I am going to go with him. I haven't seen anything from Suicane.

I vote Suicane
Old 07-19-2005, 01:02 PM   #814
Suicane75
Coordinator

Jeff did most certainly not see me kill RA last night because I didn't do it. I am a guard. I've chosen to watch the wrong people a few night. I saw what Airhog did but was retisant to say anything when he mispoke, clearly it was a simple mistake but it had me, as well as everyone confused. Jeffs first post said he heard a blood curdeling scream, the post right above simply says I entered the tent.

2 Nights ago I choose to watch Jeeber as I had, as i had stated, a hunch that something was up with, he slept soundly thru the night but there was a time I was away from him, it seemed odd that Peregrine would point that out so I stayed with my hunch, I was wrong.

On Night 2 I saw Airhog Try to kill RA, I was going to say something but Airhogs slip of the tongue confused me and I held back, thinking more was going on than a simple slip of the tongue, again I was wrong. I also saw the mystery man with the faint blue glow and the gemstones, but he dissapeared when I moved in.

Last night I saw Diggama and Fouts moving around.

Jeff hopes Diggama can benefit us today, im pretty sure the "us" he means is not the good guys.

Killing me is worthless guys, i'm not a creature and im not on the side of evil.

I can only imagine that Jeff wants me lynched to give the evil doers another night of free reign.

I think Diggama is also up to no good but I've got to counter the attack on me.

VOTE: jeffo61
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 01:02 PM   #815
digamma
Torchbearer

Fouts is telling the truth.

I didn't want to reveal my role because I didn't see the good it would do.

Now, I think I am a target for the creatures or BrianD.

I will say, however, that I do not have any information on how Fouts and I can kill BrianD, nor did I know that I had that power.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:16 PM   #816
Suicane75
Coordinator

Ughhh, ok, so Diggama is the camp leader, what Jeff said about him is true, but why would Jeff lie about me? Whats to be gained? Damnit.

Edit: I can't help but go back to Jeffs first proclamation that he heard a blood curdling scream and then his 2nd observance where he simply says he saw me enter the tent. Think about it guys, they want me dead so I don't see what goes down tonight.

Last edited by Suicane75 : 07-19-2005 at 01:19 PM.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:17 PM   #817
digamma
Torchbearer

For now...

Unvote Suicane
Old 07-19-2005, 01:18 PM   #818
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Well isn't that conveniant. Also the fact that you haven't seen anything this whole game?

Quote:
I saw him enter Raiders tent and I heard some blood curdling sounds

I posted the same thing twice. Maybe you should spend more time creating your arument.

Old 07-19-2005, 01:21 PM   #819
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
Here is what I have seen:

Night five: As stated, Suicane entering Raiders tent.

What about the screams?
Old 07-19-2005, 01:23 PM   #820
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

It was a quick summary of a night. You are just splitting hairs now.

Old 07-19-2005, 01:27 PM   #821
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
Also, I have had visions of a couple other roles in the past. These people are still alive and I can exonerate them, if we want them outted. Is this what we want?

Raises hand.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:28 PM   #822
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
It was a quick summary of a night. You are just splitting hairs now.

Could be, but my, and the camps ass is on the line. Unless it is true that the warlock is messing with what you see then you are flat out lying.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:32 PM   #823
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I would hope/think that Peregrine is not that sadistic. On top of that there would need to be a third guard.

I would also ask people to read Suicane's post claiming to be the guard and ask themselves how probable that whole explanation is? He even tried to put Digamma on the block.

Meh, this is turning into more of a mess than I hoped. Guess these final days are never easy.

Old 07-19-2005, 01:34 PM   #824
Fouts
College Starter

These are the notes I have on everyone left;

TazFTW - bandit
Suicane75 - nothing
Jeff061 - good feeling
Thomkal - good feeling
Hoopsguy - sheriff's man
BrianD - evil Warlock
Eaglesfan27 - nothing
digamma - camp leader
Kingfc22 - suspicious
Old 07-19-2005, 01:42 PM   #825
digamma
Torchbearer

Fouts and bandits,

Now that I'm "out," I fear I'm a sitting duck for the creatures/warlock.

Tell me what you think of this plan...If I use my pardoning power today, the remaining bandits would have the opportunity to oust me as the Camp Leader. They would vote yes to oust me. I'd be gone from the game, but the Warlock wouldn't know who the new Camp Leader was.

I am unclear on the description of the Camp Leader to know whether the role would shift if I were killed by the warlock or a creature. If that is the case, then I think we take our chances. If the role dies with the Camp Leader, I think we've got to consider voting me out.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:45 PM   #826
Suicane75
Coordinator

Alright Jeff, you knew Diggama was an asset, Fouts has a good feeling about. If you truly saw me enter the tent last night than it was indeed the warlocks doing.

Eaglesfan slept soundly thru night one, if that helps at all. I don't remember why I chose to watch him but I did.

Ive got to get out of here real soon, but I'm lost as to who to vote for.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:49 PM   #827
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

There is a clear clut contradiction to Suicane's assertion that he is a guard in his last post. I'll post it, but I'm thinking Thom or someone else will see it as well.

Your argument is a copout.

Old 07-19-2005, 01:50 PM   #828
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Digamma I'm not sure I follow your plan. If you use your power, kill the wrong person and get voted out (hence disapearing) I think we'd be dead before morning.

Maybe I'm reading the role wrong.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-19-2005 at 01:50 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-19-2005, 01:50 PM   #829
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
There is a clear clut contradiction to Suicane's assertion that he is a guard in his last post. I'll post it, but I'm thinking Thom or someone else will see it as well.

Your argument is a copout.
Post it now.

Edit: If there is a clear contradiction why not post it, dont leave room to speculate, you want me gone, tell me what was a contradiction.

Last edited by Suicane75 : 07-19-2005 at 01:52 PM.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:51 PM   #830
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I'd rather someone else. But I am not deferring, I'll post in 10 or 15 minutes and confirm what others are thinking.

Old 07-19-2005, 01:59 PM   #831
Suicane75
Coordinator

Whatever, I gotta go. I'm not sold on Jeff, but i have trouble believing he, fouts and diggama are all good guys, but at the same time I cant bring myself to vote for Jeff out of spite when I think it's possible he's being misled.

Unvote: jeff061
Vote: Kingfc22
strictly on others feelings.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:00 PM   #832
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75
Alright Jeff, you knew Diggama was an asset, Fouts has a good feeling about. If you truly saw me enter the tent last night than it was indeed the warlocks doing.

Eaglesfan slept soundly thru night one, if that helps at all. I don't remember why I chose to watch him but I did.

Ive got to get out of here real soon, but I'm lost as to who to vote for.

Twice now you have mentioned that you specifically can choose who to watch as a guard. The description on page 1 does not say you can do that and both Jeff and Neon (someone check me on Neon) have not said they can specifically choose who they see. Here is the guard description from day 1.

Guard - You spend your nights on guard duty for the camp. This gives you a good chance to spot what's going on, and who is killing who at night. You will be notified each night if you have spotted anything.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:01 PM   #833
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Bingo.

Was just getting ready to post that, but I refreshed to see yours.

Old 07-19-2005, 02:05 PM   #834
Thomkal
Head Coach

A question for you Digamma.

There was two times specifically that you could and probably should have used your Camp Leader power. Both Henry and Airhog were pretty clearly bandits by the time the voting was done. Why didn't you use it then?

Also you specifically chose to tie the vote last night with your vote of Jeeber going against my plan. Why then did you not choose to use your Camp Leader power and get rid of Jeeber instead of Masked, especially when Masked's role was revealed?

Also I do not like your plan because this is a numbers game now. We must keep all pro-bandit characters alive. Suggesting such a plan when you had to have known that is very suspcious to me.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:09 PM   #835
hoopsguy
General Manager

Jeff/Fouts/Digamma are all pointing the finger at Suicane.

If I'm wrong here, it is because I'm a sucker for believing that Fouts couldn't be killed by the creatures at this point in the game. But there has to be some way to kill the warlock - the explanation by Fouts that he has a defensive item matches up with what I had privately conjectured might be the way we can win.

I'll wait for another day to dispute being the law dog ... as of right now I'm content being on the side of the humans.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:11 PM   #836
Thomkal
Head Coach

Hoopsguy,

Do you confirm Fouts listing of you as a Sheriff's Man? Did you ever use your power? If so who and why?
Old 07-19-2005, 02:15 PM   #837
Thomkal
Head Coach

Taz, Eagles, and King,

You all need to chime in here with role reveals if you haven't already and any information that you have that contradicts or confirms what the others have said today.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:25 PM   #838
hoopsguy
General Manager

Thomkal - I would prefer to avoid this discussion today if possible. If I am the Sheriff's Man, then you can lynch me after we are done with the creatures. I realize that by avoiding the question I might be generating some suspicion of me as a creature and I guess by taking this stance I accept that you may think that way.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:37 PM   #839
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Taz, Eagles, and King,

You all need to chime in here with role reveals if you haven't already and any information that you have that contradicts or confirms what the others have said today.

I'm just a simple bandit. I have no role.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 02:47 PM   #840
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Does anybody have any good recipes for heart? I'm getting a little tired of eating it raw. Anybody got any rosemary on them?
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 02:48 PM   #841
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75
What about the screams?
I don't scream.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 02:48 PM   #842
Thomkal
Head Coach

Here Brian

:::sprinkles arsenic on the heart:::

Good eating!
Old 07-19-2005, 02:51 PM   #843
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
Does anybody have any good recipes for heart? I'm getting a little tired of eating it raw. Anybody got any rosemary on them?

I foresee a final battle tomorrow. Once my vision becomes clear tonight, you will be done for. Heart or no heart!
Old 07-19-2005, 03:03 PM   #844
hoopsguy
General Manager

Vote Suicane
Old 07-19-2005, 03:38 PM   #845
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
A question for you Digamma.

There was two times specifically that you could and probably should have used your Camp Leader power. Both Henry and Airhog were pretty clearly bandits by the time the voting was done. Why didn't you use it then?

Also you specifically chose to tie the vote last night with your vote of Jeeber going against my plan. Why then did you not choose to use your Camp Leader power and get rid of Jeeber instead of Masked, especially when Masked's role was revealed?

Also I do not like your plan because this is a numbers game now. We must keep all pro-bandit characters alive. Suggesting such a plan when you had to have known that is very suspcious to me.

Dude you can be suspicious all you want to. I know the numbers game. That's why I said "I would be gone from the game." Still, if I get knocked off tonight, the net result is pretty much the same. It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good one.

To answer your questions...

There are three reasons I didn't save henry or airhog.
1. I didn't see any solid evidence either way.
2. I wanted to save the pardoning power for when I thought it might be more crucial.
3. I have to be very judicious with how I use the pardoning power because the moment I do, my game existence is on the line.

As to last night, that was an error on my part, but not one that I could help. My office closes at 4:30 pacific time. That's 7:30 eastern. By the time I got home, I didn't have time to make sense of what had happened before Peregrine's post was up. It was purely real life circumstances which intervened in the game.

Finally, regarding your plan...I don't think I was alone in feeling that the plan was a bit forced. You weren't willing to accept other suggestions. It was your way or the highway. That wasn't an attractive option. Additionally, I was called into a 2:30 pacific conference call that didn't end until 4:00. So, when I hadn't voted before I got pulled into the call, I couldn't vote until after you had changed your vote.
Old 07-19-2005, 03:40 PM   #846
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Current vote count:

Suicane75 -jeff061, eaglesfan27, fouts, hoopsguy
kingfc22 - suicane75
Fouts - Thomkal
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 03:45 PM   #847
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Digamma I'm not sure I follow your plan. If you use your power, kill the wrong person and get voted out (hence disapearing) I think we'd be dead before morning.

Maybe I'm reading the role wrong.

The numbers game may make it the plan unviable. I just wondered if there was merit in the creatures and BrianD not knowing who the camp leader was. I feel a bit like a sitting duck.

I haven't had any revelations of how to protect myself. I don't know if there are others who can protect me, and I don't know how Fouts and I kill BrianD.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:00 PM   #848
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
Current vote count:

Suicane75 -jeff061, eaglesfan27, fouts, hoopsguy
kingfc22 - suicane75
Fouts - Thomkal

I voted for Suicane right after the night actions.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 04:05 PM   #849
Thomkal
Head Coach

Thank you Digamma for the explanation. I know my plan was forceful, but as I've said many times already I would have abandoned it had someone come out with specific evidence about a creature. No one did, so I didn't. It may have been a sucky plan, but when no one was even attempting to put together one, it was better than nothing.

Since Suicane has not reappeared to defend himself and no information appears to be coming from our quiet ones, it makes little sense to keep my vote on Fouts with the way Suicane defended himself. If however it turns out Fouts is working for the side of evil after all, I will gladly smack him acrosss the forums. I'll be watching till lynch time if someone wants to convince me to vote elsewhere, but honestly I can't see myself doing that right now.

UNVOTE FOUTS
VOTES SUICANE
Old 07-19-2005, 04:07 PM   #850
digamma
Torchbearer

So I'm back to this:

VOTE SUICANE