FB As Runner: 5

0WR: 20
1WR: 30
2WR: 50
3WR: 50
4WR: 30
5WR: 20

Defensive Game Plan
I leave the down tendencies alone always.
4-3:100 3-4: 0
Nickel: 65
Dime: 50
Prevent: 30
Blitz Tendency: 65
Blitz Multiple: 65
M2M: 85
Bump/Run: 15

Old 03-24-2001, 08:25 PM   #102
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

2026 FIRST HALF DIARY

Game 1 at Las Vegas
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: FA C Jim Cash is out with a torn calf muscle, and what’s worse his ratings declined with the injury. He went from 62/65,84/87,46 to 47/56,66/78,38. Not a huge decline, but noticeable. DT Chad Peters is questionable/inactive with a broken hand. Rookie Ed Henderson starts in his place. CB Mack Crawford is doubtful/inactive with a sprained back and CB Bennett is probable with a bruised shoulder but will still start.
Over to Las Vegas for an opener with division rival, and we play a fine all-around game. The defense holds the Cards to 259 yards and 14 first downs. Gougeon has 21 carries for 135 yards and a 3 TD’s. West goes 14 for 23 for 184 yards before leaving with a Broken Nose. Hamilton came in and went 6 for 7 to close it out. Nor’easters win 27-3.

Game 2 vs. Atlanta
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: QB West is probable with a broken nose. I’ll let backup Hamilton start. LB Grady Doyle is doubtful/inactive with a bruised sternum. Breakout 2nd-year undrafted FA Robbie Hall with start. LB Tyrell Corbett is probable and will play with a broken nose.
The home opener looks a lot like the away opener. The defense holds the Birds to only 9 rushing yards and 8 first downs, and Gougeon has 3 rushing TD’s again, this time in a 17 carry for 169 yard performance. Hamilton is 19 for 26 for 227 yards in his first career start. Good guys win 29-3.

Game 3 vs. New York Giants
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: QB West and LB Corbett are fully healed. A few other status changes, but none that make any inactive players active yet.
The defense is getting it DONE. Still no touchdowns given up yet. We take the victory, 19-6.

The bye week is after Game 3.

Game 4 vs. Dallas
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: C Cash has improved to questionable (still inactive). Same situation for LB Doyle and CB Crawford
OK. This defense has been amazing so far. The Cowboys only manage 123 yards and 5 first downs. DE Thornton gets 3 sacks. West throws for 284 yards. We win 28-3. Still no touchdowns allowed.

Game 5 at Philadelphia
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: RB Gougeon is doubtful with shoulder tendonitis. Bernard Meadows will get the start. CB Crawford and LB Doyle both are upgraded to probable, but will remain inactive. Its not like they’ve been hugely missed.
We head to Philly to face the 4-1 Eagles and our touchdown-less string ends, but the Eagles only score one. Backup RB Meadows has 23 carries for 193 yards and 2 TD’s. West goes 25 for 36 for 284 yards with 1TD and 2INT’s. DE Thornton has 3.5 sacks on the day, and we roll on 24-10.

Game 6 vs. Las Vegas
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: LB Doyle and CB Crawford are both fully healed and activated and return to starting. DT Hutchins is probable with a deep thigh bruise, but remains active.
With the 2 defensive starters back in, the defense finally looks vulnerable. QB West hyperextends his elbow on our fourth play from scrimmage and backup Hamilton throws 3 INT’s. We lose at home, 28-27..

Game 7 at Washington
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: QB West is questionable. Hamilton will start. C Cash is fully healed. DE Thornton is questionable with a dislocated shoulder, but will start. CB Bennett is out/inactive with a dislocated elbow.
The defense shows up big once again. No TD’s given up by the defense. We go home with a 37-10 blowout win. ‘Skins’ only TD comes on an interception return.

Game 8 vs.New England
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: QB West upgraded to probable and will start again. No other changes.
Playing while hurt, West gets knocked out on our fourth play from scrimmage. Hamilton comes in and throws 3INT’s, but 3TD’s too. Meadows rushes for 104 yards and we pull out a 24-21 win.

Old 03-24-2001, 08:37 PM   #103
Ben E Lou

2026 MID-SEASON REPORT

Record: 7-1
Standing: First place. Philly is 6-2 and Vegas is 5-3.
QB Stats: West, 61 for 97 (62.8%), 801 yards, 3TD’s, 4INT’s, 81.9 Rating
Hamilton, 112 for 182 (61.5%), 1320 yards, 7TD’s, 9INT’s, 76.6 Rating
Leading Rushers: Bernard Meadows, 102 for 512 yards, 5.0ypc, 4TD’s, Gougeon has 431 yards
Leading Receiver: WR Cole Finch, 43 catches for 586 yards, 3TD’s
Leading Tackler:S Newman, 47 tackles

*-denotes NFL leader

Old 03-25-2001, 05:53 AM   #104
Ben E Lou

2026 SECOND HALF DIARY

Game 9 at Dallas
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: QB West is questionable with that hyperextended elbow. Hamilton will start. T Reuben Casas is out/inactive with a hyperextended knee. DE Thornton is upgraded to probable and continues to start. LB Corbett is questionable with a deep thigh bruise and I make him inactive.
Dee-fense! Dee-fense! Dee-fense!17-0 shutout of Cowboys. Meadows has 105 rushing yards.

Game 10 at NY Giants
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: RB Gougeon is fully healed and activated. C Cash is questionable/inactive. LB Corbett upgraded to probable, but still inactive.
New York pushes us to overtime, but we prevail 29-23. Hamilton goes 30 for 45 for 323 yards with 1TD.

Game 11 at Austin
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: QB West is still questionable. Hamilton continues to start. TE Daniels is probable with a sprained ankle and will start. LB Corbett is fully healed and will start again. S Suto is probable with a bruised shoulder and will start.
We head down to Texas to take on the 4-6 Lone Stars. The defense leaves angry at the special teams, for they gave up a punt return and kickoff return for TD’s, inflating Austin’s score. No matter the offense was well-nigh unstoppable under Hamilton’s leadership. We held the ball for 36:10 and only punted three times all day. Defense held the Lone Stars to 37 rushing yards and we come away with a 48-31 win. Gougeon rushes for 128 yards and a TD, and Hamilton throws for 299 yards and 4 TD’s.

Game 12 at New Orleans
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: QB West upgraded to probable, but Hamilton gets at least one more start. C Jim Cash is fully healed and returns to starting lineup. The probable guys from last week are all fully healed.
Down to Cajun Country we go to face the 8-3 Saints. WE control things most of the day, but the Saints score two late TD’s to make it close. We hang on for a 20-17 win. Gougeon has 103 yards on the day, and Hamilton goes 19 for 34 for 164 yards, 2 TD’s and an INT.

Game 13 vs. Washington
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: WR Deron Nelson is out long term with a broken fibula and goes on the I.R. I sign a 2nd-year guy named Willie Sutter to replace him on the roster. T Casas is upgraded to questionable, but still inactive. DT Hutchins is probable and will start with a sprained knee. QB West is fully healed and will start.
Back at home after four straight road games, Nathan West shows the home folks that he isn’t done yet by throwing 4 first-half touchdown passes and no interceptions as we blow out the Redskins 48-13.

Game 14 vs. Philadelphia
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: T Casas is upgraded to probable, but left inactive. DE Thornton is questionable/inactive with a broken nose. DT Hutchins is still probable and I let him start.
SHOWDOWN between the two teams with the best records, roster ratings and power ratings in the NFL as the 11-1 Nor’easters face the 10-3 Eagles. With a win we would clinch the division title and home field advantage throughout the playoffs and BOY do the Nor’easters show up big. West riddles the secondary to the tune of 320 yards, 4 TD’s and 0 INT’s and RB Gougeon racks up 129 yards and 2 TD’s. We destroy the Eagles 52-17. This team is now looking like one of the dominant squads from 2020-2022.

Game 15 vs. Green Bay
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: T Casas is fully healed. T Mo McCarthy is questionable and made inactive. DE Thornton upgraded to probable but remains inactive. LB Corbett is doubtful/inactive with a hyperextended knee. LB Blackburn is probable with a bruised ribcage. Getting close to the playoffs, so he won’t start..
In a meaningless game against GB, we rest injured guys and knock down playing time for starters. That Nor’easter intensity is there though and we romp 47-6.

Game 16 at Buffalo.
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: No new injuries. DE Thornton is fully healed and will start with a 2 in playing time. All injured players inactive. All starters’ playing times set at 2.
In the final regular season game we play the 11-4 Bills, who have already clinched their division but are playing for home field throughout the AFC playoffs. With our starters not playing much we look fairly anemic in a 24-6 loss.

Old 03-25-2001, 06:33 AM   #105
Ben E Lou

2026 POSTSEASON REPORT

Contract Extensions
None.

Division Playoffs vs. Philadelphia
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: LB Corbett is upgraded to questionable. I’m going to let him sit one more week. CB Bennett is probable and will play.
The Eagles get a rematch from the Game 14 humiliation and all-in-all its same song, second verse. Gougeon rushes for 196 yards and 2 TD’s and the defense records TEN sacks. We win 46-24.

NFC Championship vs. Da Bears
Pre-Game Injuries Of Note: S Suto is out with a broken tibia, and S Newman is questionable with a hyperextended knee. LB Corbett is still questionable, but I need him to play to help get a better pass rush to compensate for the secondary. DT Hutchins is also questionable with a broken finger but will start.
Yes, the great Tyrus Dunn makes his return to Hartford. He rushed for 1485 yards and 17 Td’s to lead his new team. With hype galor surrounding this matchup, the defense rises to the occasion in a big way, holding Dunn to 6 carries for 14 yards, recording 4 sacks and picking off 4 passes. Gougeon gains 135 yards and scores 4 rushing TD’s as we spank Chicago 37-6.

Super Bowl vs. Denver
No new injuries
The Broncos come to town to see if they can stop the raging Nor’easter blizzard. No luck. Gougeon and Meadows gain over 100 yards each. West throws 2 TD’s and 0 Int’s, and the defense only gives up 151 total yards. Super Bowl MVP is DE Sammie Thornton with 2.5 sacks. How ‘rout them Nor’easters! We win 35-6.

Awards
TE Zack Daniels—1st Team—58 catches, 794 yards, 9 TD’s.
K Malcolm Hoag—1st Team—35 for 42 FG’s, 51 for 51 PAT’s
G Scottie Rawlins—2nd Team—37 for 78 KRB, 7 sacks, 18.7 OPCT

Herb's Ratings
Performance: 100
Frnc. Value: 84
Profit/Loss: 52
Difficulty: 66
YrEnd Score: 76

2026 Profit: ($88,530,000)

Old 03-30-2001, 08:38 AM   #106
Ben E Lou

HARTFORD NOR’EASTERS 2027 PRELIMINARIES

HALL OF FAME
None.

RETIREES
LB Rod Blackburn--Retires after a 13-year career. I signed him in 2019 as a UFA. He was a 4-time all-pro, all as a Nor’easter. Had 17.5 sacks in 2021. Anchored the defense during the 2020-2022 Super Bowl title run.

LB Robbie Hall--This one hurts. Was a breakout rookie FA in 2025. Started 8 games in 2026, but had to have back surgery after the Super Bowl and his career ends after only 2 seasons.

STAFF HIRING PERIOD
Both my coach and scout’s contracts expire. My coach re-signs, but my scout gets signed away. Here’s update.

HEAD COACH

Thomas Elliott
RB: E YOUNG TALENT: P
WR: VG MOTIVATION: E
OL: G DISCIPLINE: G
DL: F OFFENSE PLAYCALL: VG
LB: E DEFENSE PLAYCALL: VG
DB: VG AVOID INJURY: VG

SCOUT
Everett Hutchins
RB: VG LB: F
WR: G DB: VG
OL: G YOUNG TALENT: G
K: F

Ticket Price/Stadium Information
Fan Loyalty: 100
Support For New Stadium: 100

10% ticket price increase for Super Bowl.

Upper Deck: 53
End Zone: 65
Mezzanine: 81
Sidelines: 138
License: 1,300
Club Seats: 6,700
Luxury Boxes: 144,000
VR Boxes: 11,000

Franchise Player: None.
Old 06-23-2002, 07:40 AM   #107
Ben E Lou

{BUMP}

I just love reading about the great Tyrus Dunn.
Old 06-23-2002, 03:34 PM   #108
Cornhuskerly
n00b

Talking

Impressive mega-bump, SkyDog.
Cornhuskerly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2002, 05:28 PM   #109
Ben E Lou

LOL Cornhuskerly....Yeah...over a year old. I was playing my Kentucky Wildcats career and I've get a back who reminded me somewhat of the great Tyrus Dunn during his glory years, so I did a search to re-read the saga of 2022. I got misty-eyed.
Old 09-26-2002, 07:35 AM   #110
Ben E Lou

OK, The Great Tyrus Dunn needs to be bumped again.
Old 09-26-2002, 09:00 AM   #111
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

Yeah, I loved this team. We may never see the likes of Dunn again in our lifetimes.
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 01:52 PM   #112
Ben E Lou

What's even more of a bummer is that my FOF2K1 license went to computer hell and I had to buy FOF2K2, so I can't access that team any more to find out his final career stats after I let him become a free agent.
Old 01-19-2003, 08:02 AM   #113
Ben E Lou

SUPER-bump.
Old 01-24-2003, 08:28 AM   #114
Ben E Lou

lol...only two dynasty threads made it over on the first try, and this would be one....and i promise i had nothing to do with it either!!!
Old 07-06-2004, 06:03 PM   #115
Ben E Lou

All hail Tyrus Dunn.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:40 AM   #116
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post

Leading Rusher: Tyrus Dunn, 388* for 2190yds*,5.6ypc,19TD’s*

Over 9 real-time years later, I finally had a player surpass this yardage total. I've never had a guy in SP or MP to beat it before now.

WOOF: RB Roger LaBrosse Player Details

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 09-06-2010 at 06:40 AM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote