Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-14-2010, 02:28 PM   #801
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am going back to CF based on his early play and the fact I wasn't crazy about his vote late pile on vote for Render last night, it came off very much as trying to be a helpful wolf by preventing a tie.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:32 PM   #802
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
BTW, that was a fabulous reveal post from Brad. I tried something like that once to show I was the seer.

And was lynched day 1.

Thanks to you and Saldana but honestly, it wasn't a big risk simply because my role is neutral. If I would've risked it or done it with a 'good' role, then it would be fabulous. I just knew that whenever I felt the need to reveal, there would be those that would question it no matter what.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:32 PM   #803
hoopsguy
General Manager

Guys, sorry for not getting to post more. Meetings all day and have two people shadowing me at my client site. Hate having this happen on what I think would be a very interesting day of post/vote analysis.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:37 PM   #804
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

well yesterday really really sucked. day 4 and we're already down the bg and the seer, soo not good.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:37 PM   #805
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Guys, sorry for not getting to post more. Meetings all day and have two people shadowing me at my client site. Hate having this happen on what I think would be a very interesting day of post/vote analysis.

I know that I, for one, missed having you around trying to lynch me.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:50 PM   #806
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
I know that I, for one, missed having you around trying to lynch me.

I'm pretty sure that I would not be doing that today.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #807
RealDeal
High School Varsity

vote Kwhit

unvote Kwhit

vote Kwhit

What the hell?
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:53 PM   #808
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I'm pretty sure that I would not be doing that today.

I had to torture you once. Are you not entertained?

I said, are you not entertained?
Old 01-14-2010, 02:54 PM   #809
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
vote Kwhit

unvote Kwhit

vote Kwhit

What the hell?

Why in the world would you do that?
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:56 PM   #810
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Why in the world would you do that?

Better to burn out than fade away.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:57 PM   #811
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I am going back to CF based on his early play and the fact I wasn't crazy about his vote late pile on vote for Render last night, it came off very much as trying to be a helpful wolf by preventing a tie.

What do you mean by this part? That you think Render is a wolf too and CF was trying to gain favor by piling on to supposedly prevent a tie?
Old 01-14-2010, 02:58 PM   #812
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Better to burn out than fade away.

But what does that gain the village? Or do you just want out of the game?
Old 01-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #813
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I don't have a useful role, and this will give us some info. Too many people who people are scared to vote for right now.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #814
Danny
Head Coach

Real Deal has been killed by Kwhit, he was the love em or hate em guy and a villager.

Last edited by Danny : 01-14-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:00 PM   #815
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
What do you mean by this part? That you think Render is a wolf too and CF was trying to gain favor by piling on to supposedly prevent a tie?

I don't know about Render, but CF changed his vote when everything was pretty much sown up with Render and said he was doing it to prevent a tie. Just seemed like he acting like he was trying to be helpfull when really it didn't matter.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:00 PM   #816
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Until next time, comrades.

:wave:
Old 01-14-2010, 03:01 PM   #817
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I don't have a useful role, and this will give us some info. Too many people who people are scared to vote for right now.

Except we lose 2 villagers if KWhit is a villager to learn what? Thet KWhit was a villager?

There were other ways to find out about KWhit that would have kept you alive.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:01 PM   #818
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Was he a villager or a wolf? Makes me think that nothing he said was true.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:03 PM   #819
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

Grrrr....

I'm a little bummed that you did that, to be honest. You burnt my ability and killed yourself in the process. Assuming you are a villager, that's a double whammy against the village.

I already pointed out some darn good evidence (IMO, of course) as to why I am a villager as it is pretty likely that EF scanned me.

A power like mine could have been VERY useful for the village as we get closer to endgame assuming a wolf or maybe 2 voted for me the other day.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:04 PM   #820
KWhit
Coordinator

yeah, danny... What was RD's allegiance?
Old 01-14-2010, 03:05 PM   #821
Danny
Head Coach

Look up and its also in the 2nd post in the thread.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:05 PM   #822
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
I don't know about Render, but CF changed his vote when everything was pretty much sown up with Render and said he was doing it to prevent a tie. Just seemed like he acting like he was trying to be helpfull when really it didn't matter.

Didn't change my vote at the end. I unvoted when Auatumn revealed as vampire, then I sat around thinking as I had no idea at that point who to vote for. I followed the people who said they suspected Render because I didn't want to waste my vote. Ask the render voters why they voted for him. My interretation was that he was acting un-Render and was quiet, etc.

Day 1 I was thinking a tie was a win for the villagers so we didn't vote off an innocent. But Day 2 I was of the opinion that we need to learn something from the lynch that a tie won't tell us. My vote did not affect things at all really but a tie would have been disastrous.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:05 PM   #823
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Was he a villager or a wolf? Makes me think that nothing he said was true.

who?

Realdeal?

Why on earth would he do that as a wolf? Doing it as a villager is crazy enough
Old 01-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #824
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
A power like mine could have been VERY useful for the village as we get closer to endgame assuming a wolf or maybe 2 voted for me the other day.

Although now that I think about it, as time went on they'd be sure to NK me if they couldn't vote me off. But still, I totally don't understand the play. I'm not sure what kind of info he thought he would be getting.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:08 PM   #825
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Look up and its also in the 2nd post in the thread.

Ah. I just saw the description on post 2 of the thread and it didn't specifically say villager.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:09 PM   #826
KWhit
Coordinator

So...

We learn that I am in fact the Vengeful God (or was) and that RD was a villager.

Yay, I guess.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:12 PM   #827
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Ah. I just saw the description on post 2 of the thread and it didn't specifically say villager.

No it doesn't say villager. Or wolf. L/H can be a wolf. So Danny, was Realdeal a villager or a wolf? Or are you purposely not telling us because we're not allowed to know?
Old 01-14-2010, 03:12 PM   #828
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

We really learn nothing. All we gain is we can now lynch you in a runaway as opposed to just lynching you using all people who haven't voted you yet.

Makes no sense, but I guess we must move on.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:12 PM   #829
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Real Deal has been killed by Kwhit, he was the love em or hate em guy and a villager.

It says so in this post.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:13 PM   #830
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
No it doesn't say villager. Or wolf. L/H can be a wolf. So Danny, was Realdeal a villager or a wolf? Or are you purposely not telling us because we're not allowed to know?

I think anyone who isn't a wolf will just be put up there with their role. If we nab a wolf we will be told. It was established that we don't do games here where allegiance is kept hidden.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:13 PM   #831
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
We really learn nothing. All we gain is we can now lynch you in a runaway as opposed to just lynching you using all people who haven't voted you yet.

Makes no sense, but I guess we must move on.

Yeah, I know. I was being somewhat sarcastic. But we DID learn that RD was a villager, for what it's worth.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:15 PM   #832
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

ummm, ok. someone check to see if realdeal has eaten anything funny recently

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 01-14-2010, 03:16 PM   #833
KWhit
Coordinator

Actually...

On day 3, RealDeal received 3 votes:

Quote:
7 Render – (Path 610, Saldana 628, EagleFan 665, Hoopsguy 670, Henry 672, Real Deal 676, CrimsonFox 690)
2 Saldana – (Dubb 650, )*
3 RealDeal – (Darth Vilus 512, Jackal 661, PurdueBrad 687)
2 PurdueBrad – (Autumn 674, Lathum 681)
1 Henry – (ntndeacon 648)
1 Autumn – (Schmidty 511)

Now that we know he's a villager, it might be a decent starting place to consider that one of those three is a wolf. I'm going to take a look at the other days to see if we can see a pattern from one of those 3 guys.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:17 PM   #834
Danny
Head Coach

In the second post, anyone in green is a villager, wolves will show as red, but you guys wouldn't know that yet :P
Old 01-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #835
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Thanks for the clarification Danny.

Ugh when people play the "total chaos" game it really screws things.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:21 PM   #836
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Actually...

On day 3, RealDeal received 3 votes:

Now that we know he's a villager, it might be a decent starting place to consider that one of those three is a wolf. I'm going to take a look at the other days to see if we can see a pattern from one of those 3 guys.

Nothing too strange jumps out to me from these 3 guys. I was hoping at least one of them had a vote on a confirmed villager, but it doesn't look like it.

The Jackal's voting history doesn't look too good though. He had kind of a throw-away vote on day 1 (the only vote on PurdueBrad, bringing in the 6th candidate fairly late in the day).

Day 2 he missed his vote.

And Day 3 he voted for the now confirmed villager RD.

That's probably the worst voting record of anybody we have right now.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:22 PM   #837
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
In the second post, anyone in green is a villager, wolves will show as red, but you guys wouldn't know that yet :P

Rub it in, why don't you?
Old 01-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #838
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

alright, the people i feel worst about are PB, Fox, and Hoops. Nothing really concrete on them, it's just mainly a feeling I have. Though those tend to be pretty close to be honest.

PB and Fox are just mainly a feeling i have, Fox more though

Hoops is mainly the fact that he is still alive this late, and the fact that he hasn't offered up anything I would consider close to nabbing a wolf. So not hoops-play.

Vote Hoops

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 01-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #839
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Nothing too strange jumps out to me from these 3 guys. I was hoping at least one of them had a vote on a confirmed villager, but it doesn't look like it.

The Jackal's voting history doesn't look too good though. He had kind of a throw-away vote on day 1 (the only vote on PurdueBrad, bringing in the 6th candidate fairly late in the day).

Day 2 he missed his vote.

And Day 3 he voted for the now confirmed villager RD.

That's probably the worst voting record of anybody we have right now.

The more I look at this, the more I'm not liking The Jackal's Day One vote. At 6:30 at night he adds a 6th candidate to the mix? Could be a wolf not willing to stick his neck out.

Quote:
(80) – DaddyTorgo votes Kwhit (Kwhit 1)
(81) – DaddyTorgo unvotes Kwhit
(113) – Lathum votes Autumn (Autumn 1)
(128) – path12 votes Darth Vilus (Autumn 1, Darth Vilus 1)
(132) – CrimsonFox votes Darth Vilus (Darth Vilus 2, Autumn 1)
(133) – hoopsguy votes path12 (Darth Vilus 2, Autumn 1, path12 1)
(140) – Darth Vilus votes CrimsonFox (Darth Vilus 2, Autumn 1, path12 1, CrimsonFox 1)
(147) – Abe Sargent votes hoopsguy (Darth Vilus 2, Autumn 1, path 12 1, CrimsonFox 1, hoopsguy 1)
(149) – The Jackal votes PurdueBrad (Darth Vilus 2, Autumn 1, path12 1, CrimsonFox 1, hoopsguy 1, PurdueBrad 1)
(150) – RealDeal votes hoopsguy (Darth Vilus 2, hoopsguy 2, Autumn 1, path12 1, CrimsonFox 1, PurdueBrad 1)
(151) – Autumn votes DaddyTorgo (Darth Vilus 2, hoopsguy 2, Autumn 1, path12 1, CrimsonFox 1, PurdueBrad 1, DaddyTorgo 1)
(156) – saldana votes dubb93 (Darth Vilus 2, hoopsguy 2, Autumn 1, path12 1, CrimsonFox 1, PurdueBrad 1, DaddyTorgo 1, dubb93 1)
(158) – Schmidty votes dubb93 (Darth Vilus 2, hoopsguy 2, dubb93 2, Autumn 1, path12 1, CrimsonFox 1, PurdueBrad 1, DaddyTorgo 1)
(159) – henry296 votes DaddyTorgo (Darth Vilus 2, hoopsguy 2, dubb93 2, DaddyTorgo 2, Autumn 1, path12 1, CrimsonFox 1, PurdueBrad 1)
(162) – EagleFan votes DaddyTorgo (DaddyTorgo 3, Darth Vilus 2, hoopsguy 2, dubb93 2, Autumn 1, path12 1, CrimsonFox 1, PurdueBrad 1)
(163) – RendeR votes hoopsguy (DaddyTorgo 3, hoopsguy 3, Darth Vilus 2, dubb93 2, Autumn 1, path12 1, CrimsonFox 1, PurdueBrad 1)
(168) – Kwhit voted DaddyTorgo (DaddyTorgo 4, hoopsguy 3, Darth Vilus 2, dubb93 2, Autumn 1, path12 1, CrimsonFox 1, PurdueBrad 1)
(169) – PurdueBrad votes hoopsguy (DaddyTorgo 4, hoopsguy 4, Darth Vilus 2, dubb93 2, Autumn 1, path12 1, CrimsonFox 1, PurdueBrad 1)
(173) – Lathum unvotes Autumn, votes DaddyTorgo (DaddyTorgo 5, hoopsguy 4, Darth Vilus 2, dubb93 2, path12 1, CrimsonFox 1, PurdueBrad 1)

It's not much, but it's more than I have on anyone else at the moment.

VOTE THE JACKAL
Old 01-14-2010, 03:39 PM   #840
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

So where are we at, 1 on Hoops, 1 on CF, and 1 on Jackal?

Hmmm...

Real Deal, I had considered doing the same thing you did so I thank you. If KWhit would ever turn out to be a wolf, that power would've been almost unbeatable. And I agree with what KWhit said, he likely would've been a NK because of that.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:41 PM   #841
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Why wouldn't they? Oh...
Old 01-14-2010, 03:41 PM   #842
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Actually since wolf Saldana did his daily voting two-step, I think I have 2 on me now.

Bluffing Governor or not, I think Saldana is a wolf.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #843
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
So where are we at, 1 on Hoops, 1 on CF, and 1 on Jackal?

Hmmm...

Real Deal, I had considered doing the same thing you did so I thank you. If KWhit would ever turn out to be a wolf, that power would've been almost unbeatable. And I agree with what KWhit said, he likely would've been a NK because of that.

I was actually thinking Realdeal did it as a wolf to sacrifice himself for the other wolves and throw everyone off the track. But it seems just a random act of chaos. :P
Old 01-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #844
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Actually since wolf Saldana did his daily voting two-step, I think I have 2 on me now.

Bluffing Governor or not, I think Saldana is a wolf.

I doubt he's lying about being the Governor. But he could still be a wolf.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #845
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

vote Saldana
Old 01-14-2010, 03:59 PM   #846
Autumn
Head Coach

What would have been smart is to have the Survivor double vote the Vengeful God. That would have been smart of us. ;-)

Well, at least we can feel free to vote for KWhit. OUt of the two I'm more likely to vote PB just based on the voting analysis i did before. A lot of people would have to be bad for KWhit to be bad, I think, less so PB.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:14 PM   #847
The Jackal
Coordinator

Unfortunately I will be leaving in an hour and out past the deadline, so if you are going to lynch me based on my crappy internet and availability, so be it. I didn't know what the vote count was when i voted for PB day 1, you know what happened day 2 with my cable company, and day 3 i went for RD because I felt there was a solid chance he was revealing a villager role as a wolf, but it's true he wasn't under any pressure to reveal.

Anyways, gonna shower then get a vote out.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #848
Autumn
Head Coach

Earlier in the game people were saying that the vengeful god must be a wolf since a villager would have revealed earlier and avoid bedlam. KWhit claims he did not because he wanted to keep himself from getting lynched. What do we now think of this claim? Despite some things in his favor, doesn't not revealing a role like that count as a big dark strike?

There are too many suspects to count. I think I may concentrate on KWhit, PB and CF as I think they give us the most information in a lynch.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #849
The Jackal
Coordinator

I agree, people were harping on that fact earlier and it hasn't really been mentioned since KWhit revealed, has it?
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:44 PM   #850
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

If I am killed today or tonight, Ghostwhisperer please talk to me.