Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-16-2020, 09:10 PM   #951
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantai731 View Post
look closely at the reception desk

A typical check in desk, phone, computer room key maker, pens pencils, papers....pamphlets for "jokin Jamies hot time at the ghetto comedy shop tonight"
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 12:19 AM   #952
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Damnit I got distracted today and didn't remember to come back.

What does this all mean?

Kantai, why lunch bhlloy?

Britrock, what does your ring do?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 12:20 AM   #953
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

rez CrimsonFox with stone

Maybe it's charged up enough now.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 07-17-2020, 12:20 AM   #954
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Stand on a chair and search the chandelier

Old 07-17-2020, 10:17 AM   #955
Nane06
Mascot

Wait i just realized that we completely just believed what kantai said without any questioning...
Nane06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 04:48 PM   #956
Nane06
Mascot

about that she was part of a group of 3 and that they were no threat...
Old 07-17-2020, 04:56 PM   #957
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I didn't put anything into that, since we never got confirmation. I was more on board because she peered into CF's mind and passed out. Based on my own experience, I would think there is no way the evil wizard and the pure of heart could link minds and not have something crazy happen.

Old 07-17-2020, 04:57 PM   #958
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
rez CrimsonFox with stone

Maybe it's charged up enough now.

When you spin the stone it refuses to move. You get the impression that for whatever reason, Crimson Fox is not savable via the stone.
Old 07-17-2020, 05:00 PM   #959
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Stand on a chair and search the chandelier

A grand crystal chandelier (think palace beautiful) appears to float a few inches from the ceiling. You reach out to touch the crystals at the bottom and the entire image wavers, shimmers and vanishes.

The Eldar Wand glows with a bright soft light, it floats slowly down to your hand.
Old 07-17-2020, 05:22 PM   #960
Kantai731
n00b

Quote:
Damnit I got distracted today and didn't remember to come back.

What does this all mean?

Kantai, why lunch bhlloy?

That I know of there are 3 ways for me to win this game, my group (wizards) are all that is remaining, I control all 3 of the Hallows, or I am the last person remaining.

Since we were pretty much at a standstill I decided to start heading towards the first one of those goals (since the other two would be much more difficult). There were 6 of us, 3 muggles and 3 wizards, and now there is one less muggle, putting the wizards closer to victory.

Now I may be confusing things and what Render told me about the witches winning actually means my group of three, of which I am the only remaining, but I don't think that is the case (and if it is then my chances of winning are very very low now)
Kantai731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 08:45 PM   #961
RendeR
Coordinator

*drops pin*

Last edited by RendeR : 07-17-2020 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:52 PM   #962
Nane06
Mascot

cast Petrificus Totalus on chief rum and take the elder wand and stone from him
Old 07-17-2020, 08:58 PM   #963
Kantai731
n00b

if Nane doesn't imediatly win by doing that:

use dagger and/or sword to kill Nane
Old 07-17-2020, 08:59 PM   #964
Kantai731
n00b

lynch vote Nane
Old 07-17-2020, 08:59 PM   #965
Nane06
Mascot

supposedly i won from doing that but im waiting for a ruling
Old 07-17-2020, 09:01 PM   #966
Kantai731
n00b

Old 07-17-2020, 09:05 PM   #967
RendeR
Coordinator

As deadline closes in nane pulls out his wand, cast petrification on Chief, Chief Rum holds on hard to the resurrection stone, but Nane's spell is not going to kill him, so the stone does not stop its effects.

Chief turns stiff, petrified for 24 hours.

Nane leaps forward tearing the stone and the Elder Wand from Chief;s hapless fingers. And stands before you, all powerful and all glorious!

The Dark Initiate has gathered the deathly Hallows, he has become the ruler of death and most powerful wizard in the universe!!!

Nane06 has Won the Game!
Old 07-17-2020, 09:06 PM   #968
Nane06
Mascot

YEY
Old 07-17-2020, 09:13 PM   #969
Nane06
Mascot

Good Game
Old 07-17-2020, 09:54 PM   #970
Telle
College Starter

Ok Eaglefan, now that the game is over, please tell me.. WTF did you have against me this whole game?!?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 09:58 PM   #971
Nane06
Mascot

btw crimson fox where did you find the stone?
Old 07-17-2020, 10:02 PM   #972
britrock88
Pro Starter

Oy.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 10:04 PM   #973
britrock88
Pro Starter

So I don't think wizards had any innate power, and it seems as though all teams were playing to collect all the hallows.

That said, kantai's PM group included all the non-special wizards (excluding CF the pure and CR the seer). Nane's absence from that group could have stood out.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:05 PM   #974
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:

My ring just glowed to varying degrees if I approached someone holding one of the hallows. I suspected someone was secretly holding the elder wand already.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:47 PM   #975
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Well crap

Old 07-17-2020, 11:00 PM   #976
timmae
College Starter

Thanks for running this Render! It was sufficiently f'd up!!

Job well done Nane! By the time I realized you were the one I needed to deal with you were invisible. Awesome game!
Old 07-18-2020, 12:58 PM   #977
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
My ring just glowed to varying degrees if I approached someone holding one of the hallows. I suspected someone was secretly holding the elder wand already.

How did you know that it was the hallows that made it glow? It glowed when I was near the necklace, so I assumed that meant it glowed when either when it was near any magical object or when it was near a "bad" magical object (based on the wiki I found about a cursed opal necklace).
Old 07-18-2020, 12:59 PM   #978
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
So I don't think wizards had any innate power, and it seems as though all teams were playing to collect all the hallows.

That said, kantai's PM group included all the non-special wizards (excluding CF the pure and CR the seer). Nane's absence from that group could have stood out.

Once we knew about CF, I caught that.. but I was dead. Kantai actually made this point a few days ago in-game, but nobody responded to the post and she didn't push the idea.
Old 07-19-2020, 11:02 AM   #979
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Once we knew about CF, I caught that.. but I was dead. Kantai actually made this point a few days ago in-game, but nobody responded to the post and she didn't push the idea.

Way to read closely. I was a bit too absent to maintain an eye for detail--and unfortunately, yours got you lynched! Of course, that's one of the fun meta-aspects of WW, getting used to how players play. You've earned some leeway as a good leader; just don't forget you're steering a large ship in that circumstance.
Old 07-22-2020, 03:05 PM   #980
Autumn
Head Coach

I really screwed the game for our group of 3 wizards, because I did not tell them I was scanning Nane that night. If so, they maybe could have guessed what happened and targeted Nane immediately, but as it is they were left in the dark.

I thought using Legilimens was a genius move but turns out it was a good way to get killed.

I also led us astray because when Chief's vision suggested we were the Malfoys (we had no sense of which characters we were specifically) I thought perhaps the "pure" wizard we were looking for was Voldemort. So, that sent me in the wrong direction too. Turns out reading CF's mind would have been bad also though.

A lot of interesting stuff in this game but we were hurt by inactive players earlier. Without a vote to demand participation, and with WW still being so newly returned, that happens. Thanks for the game, Render!
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 12:52 AM   #981
RendeR
Coordinator

Thank you all for playing, I thoroughly enjoyed watching you all work through my labyrinth.

In another week or so I will run a pure vanilla WW game for everyone if there is interest enough. Standard game, basic characters. No major plot twists
Old 07-23-2020, 11:00 PM   #982
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Ok Eaglefan, now that the game is over, please tell me.. WTF did you have against me this whole game?!?

Seemed like you were silencing my questions about who searched the room before I did. Since you were the one doing the room by room write ups but leaving that out each time.

I tried to off myself in that room just trying to see if anything else would come out of it.

RedeR, WTF was that silver liquid going to be for? I thought what the hell, I'll drink it and maybe get a power or something.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 11:01 PM   #983
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Sorry I went silent but starting back to work last week really took my time away.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 08:03 AM   #984
timmae
College Starter

I really wish I had a chance to test out the liquids with my shot glass. I'm curious as to the rum and whiskey as well!
Old 07-24-2020, 08:35 PM   #985
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Seemed like you were silencing my questions about who searched the room before I did. Since you were the one doing the room by room write ups but leaving that out each time.

I tried to off myself in that room just trying to see if anything else would come out of it.

RedeR, WTF was that silver liquid going to be for? I thought what the hell, I'll drink it and maybe get a power or something.

It was the liquid Luck potion, it literally gave you the eldar wand. You flipped onto your back and saw that the chandelier wasn't attached to anything.....
Old 07-24-2020, 08:36 PM   #986
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
I really wish I had a chance to test out the liquids with my shot glass. I'm curious as to the rum and whiskey as well!

You and me both, the rum would have made you sleep for 24 hours, no talking, no pms, nothing.

The deceit potion forced the drinker to always lie for a full day.

The Hard truth potion made the drinker tell only the truth for 1 day.

there was SO much fun to be had with those...... but kantai just sat on them =)
Old 07-24-2020, 08:37 PM   #987
RendeR
Coordinator

Oh and nane06 had a love potion which I all but begged him to slip to either eaglefan or telle so they would fall madly in love LOL.....ahh the missed opportunities....
Old 07-25-2020, 11:34 AM   #988
timmae
College Starter

Lol, that could have been epic! Great ruleset.
Old 07-27-2020, 02:40 PM   #989
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post

Ah, so just miscommunication between us. I wasn't trying to silence anything.. just trying to say that we didn't know who searched the room, that there were a whole bunch of people who hadn't said anything about their room searches (and others who searched privately and may or may not have been honest about where they searched), and that lots of people had been encountering pre-searched rooms. I couldn't figure out what was so special about that one room for you and why you thought I was somehow involved.