Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #401
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
I would love clarification on this.

Chubby, you are posting some odd things. Autumn is just speculating, other than the person who impacted the change, no one really knows.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #402
Autumn
Head Coach

oh F&@k
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #403
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Chubby, you are posting some odd things. Autumn is just speculating, other than the person who impacted the change, no one really knows.

which is why i would love clarification from JAG on this.

vote lathum

claims duke, then says he isn't and denies he claimed it until shown his posts. either he's a wolf or is playing horribly and isn't helping the village
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #404
Danny
Head Coach

Well that sucks.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #405
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Uh did we just lose our seer?
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #406
Autumn
Head Coach

That is really bad, as I would imagine Odin had some amount of seer like ability.

Frankly, I think this makes Danny look even worse, as Dubb had come out several times against Danny, but not so much that it would look like a frame job. If Danny is a wolf they would have known perhaps that he was going to avoid the lynch.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #407
Zinto
College Starter

Well that did not go so well.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:32 PM   #408
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
That is really bad, as I would imagine Odin had some amount of seer like ability.

Frankly, I think this makes Danny look even worse, as Dubb had come out several times against Danny, but not so much that it would look like a frame job. If Danny is a wolf they would have known perhaps that he was going to avoid the lynch.

I can't really despute any of this. I don't know what happened, but yes, I look really bad lol
Old 08-09-2011, 09:32 PM   #409
Telle
College Starter

Ummm, Chubby... I think that post where you say Lathum "claimed" Duke, he was actually saying that he thought that Danny might be the Duke.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:34 PM   #410
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
As of now I'm really confused about what happened. Barring someone coming clean I think we should assume today's lynch was the result of a wolf action. That would make Danny look terrible to me.

I'm not certain I agree here. It was likely someone who has a vote that double counted or didn't count, which aren't always exclusively wolf roles. Second, it appears there was probably a tie, a wolf could have wanted two villagers tied in hopes it would kill one and another villager from the tiebreaker.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:34 PM   #411
hoopsguy
General Manager

Yeah, losing Dubb/Odin isn't exactly ideal.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:35 PM   #412
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Ummm, Chubby... I think that post where you say Lathum "claimed" Duke, he was actually saying that he thought that Danny might be the Duke.

i, of course, clearly disagree
Old 08-09-2011, 09:37 PM   #413
Thomkal
Head Coach

Ugh! what a horrible start for us villagers.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:37 PM   #414
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Ugh! what a horrible start for us villagers.

I disagree this is an awesome start.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #415
mckerney
Coordinator

Oh son of a bitch. Seriously, losing two of our three guaranteed roles day one?

Awesome. Just awesome.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #416
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
I'm not certain I agree here. It was likely someone who has a vote that double counted or didn't count, which aren't always exclusively wolf roles. Second, it appears there was probably a tie, a wolf could have wanted two villagers tied in hopes it would kill one and another villager from the tiebreaker.

I don't think the wolves are likely to go for the tiebreaker with the chance that any random player could be killed. They're as likely to hit one of themselves that way.

That said, I agree a double voter is a high percentage possibility.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #417
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post

Old 08-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #418
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
Oh son of a bitch. Seriously, losing two of our three guaranteed roles day one?

Awesome. Just awesome.

You realize Balder's not dead, right?
Old 08-09-2011, 09:40 PM   #419
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Oh crap, that really sucks

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:40 PM   #420
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
oh, can't do much about that.

Danny seems very a peace. I call duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post

Quote:
i, of course, clearly disagree

I couldn't remember Lathum ever claiming Duke either. Looking back, it looks like you're wrong here Chubby.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:41 PM   #421
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

so I'm curious Lathum, which item did you have?
Old 08-09-2011, 09:41 PM   #422
Danny
Head Coach

Well I'm tired and going to get some sleep
Old 08-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #423
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
vote count?

I'm thinking of making a last minute inexplicable change that will make people over analyze the move until I am lynched or night killed

post #1
Old 08-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #424
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
oh, can't do much about that.

Danny seems very a peace. I call duke

post #2 1 min later
Old 08-09-2011, 09:43 PM   #425
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
You realize Balder's not dead, right?

Gah, I do now. Looks like it's officially time to change from sideline green so I'm not skimming the purple text after I've highlighted it anymore.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:46 PM   #426
Autumn
Head Coach

Chubby, I think you're way off there. Lathum was talking about making a last minute vote switch like he has in some recent games. And that he thought Danny was the duke since Danny wasn't freaking out about getting lynched.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:47 PM   #427
Autumn
Head Coach

I assumed you were talking about how earlier he mentioned being the brutal and taking Zinto out with him. That could be read as oblique hints, but the other stuff I think you just misread.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:47 PM   #428
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Chubby, I think you're way off there. Lathum was talking about making a last minute vote switch like he has in some recent games. And that he thought Danny was the duke since Danny wasn't freaking out about getting lynched.

Yeah that's how I read his first post also. I could see how someone could read it as him being the Duke though.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:51 PM   #429
Autumn
Head Coach

I thought, coming into it at deadline, that it was very odd that we had Lathum, Danny and EF up as our top contenders, all people we normally wouldn't vote day one for good villagerness. Funny day.

That said, I'm afraid I can't see how I don't vote Danny here. Several signs point negatively towards him, and with a likely cunning in the game, and our seer possibly dead, our only way of clearing up voting, especially crazy voting like this, is going to be lynches.

VOTE DANNY
Old 08-09-2011, 09:52 PM   #430
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:

<-----smacks CF upside the head.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:53 PM   #431
bhlloy
Coordinator

Man... I can't see a freaking thing that could have tipped anyone off about dubb... if anything he's more vocal than a seer would usually be. The only logical thing I can think is it's a Danny frame job, and they got insanely lucky. He was still getting on Danny even after the lynch but I wouldn't want to read too much into that either way.

I mean if anyone can see something I'm missing then point it out, but to me it seems like very vanilla banter and day 1 analysis to me. Not the slightest of hints and he was never even mentioned as a candidate.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:53 PM   #432
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
<-----smacks CF upside the head.

*deflects to Autumn*

That's my non-playing superpower.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:56 PM   #433
hoopsguy
General Manager

Does anyone want to cop to passing me an item?
Old 08-09-2011, 09:58 PM   #434
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
so I'm curious Lathum, which item did you have?

you should know
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #435
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Roles:

Mistletoe - When Loki learned this was the only earthly substance that could harm Balder, he crafted some into an arrow (some say a spear) and guided the blind god Hodor to shoot at Balder with the arrow, slaying the beloved god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Does anyone want to cop to passing me an item?

In response to that, it would be best to pass Mistletoe to known villagers correct (since it seems like the Wolves would need it in order to kill EagleFan)? So if someone has it, they should pass it to EagleFan, right? I don't have it, but I thought I should point it out.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:00 PM   #436
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
I thought, coming into it at deadline, that it was very odd that we had Lathum, Danny and EF up as our top contenders, all people we normally wouldn't vote day one for good villagerness. Funny day.

That said, I'm afraid I can't see how I don't vote Danny here. Several signs point negatively towards him, and with a likely cunning in the game, and our seer possibly dead, our only way of clearing up voting, especially crazy voting like this, is going to be lynches.

VOTE DANNY

This would be my initial thought of where we go tomorrow as well. Putting on my crazy conspiracy hat, can I see a scenario where Danny is a wolf and NK's Dubb to try and buy himself some trust with the double-bluff ("why would I NK him, I would just be framing myself?") on day 1 where there's no reveals and no obvious hints out there that I can see? I definitely think he's a good enough player to try and pull that off. Or a more realistic scenario might just be he's the cunning and he's trying to draw a scan. Like you say, no idea how we clear any of that up without a seer in the game.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:01 PM   #437
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
*deflects to Autumn*

That's my non-playing superpower.

Oh, I thought it was making my life easier ;-)
Old 08-09-2011, 10:01 PM   #438
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

This, you know, and the fact I come right out earlier in the day and say I'm not the seer.

And yes, I was joking about being the brutal like earlier in the thread.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #439
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
This would be my initial thought of where we go tomorrow as well. Putting on my crazy conspiracy hat, can I see a scenario where Danny is a wolf and NK's Dubb to try and buy himself some trust with the double-bluff ("why would I NK him, I would just be framing myself?") on day 1 where there's no reveals and no obvious hints out there that I can see? I definitely think he's a good enough player to try and pull that off. Or a more realistic scenario might just be he's the cunning and he's trying to draw a scan. Like you say, no idea how we clear any of that up without a seer in the game.

Yeah, I don't think the dubb kill definitely paints Danny as bad, it could just as easy be a frame job, our as you say a double frame job. But I was already thinking I'd go with Danny before the kill, knowing that he wouldn't have been scanned, the kill just kind of cements it.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #440
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
In response to that, it would be best to pass Mistletoe to known villagers correct (since it seems like the Wolves would need it in order to kill EagleFan)? So if someone has it, they should pass it to EagleFan, right? I don't have it, but I thought I should point it out.

And keep track of where you passed the mistletoe, as if Balder dies we can trace the killer this way.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #441
bhlloy
Coordinator

On the mistletoe, are we sure that it won't be the one thing that kills EF (or at least opens him up to a NK)? The descriptions make me very uneasy about doing that, even if he is the only cleared villager in the game right now.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #442
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

dubb should come join me in JAG's speculation folder once JAG sets him up as a dead villager and removes everyone else who is playing from the forums there. *hint hint*
Old 08-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #443
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

forum not folder
Old 08-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #444
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Free forum : JAG's Werewolf Forum
Old 08-09-2011, 10:06 PM   #445
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
On the mistletoe, are we sure that it won't be the one thing that kills EF (or at least opens him up to a NK)? The descriptions make me very uneasy about doing that, even if he is the only cleared villager in the game right now.

I was thinking that too, but was afraid to voice it and give any ideas ;-) But yes, I'd be wary of that. Perhaps if the two that have had it are aware of each other (I don't know if you're told who you get something from) can pass it back and forth between them
Old 08-09-2011, 10:12 PM   #446
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Yeah, true. Maybe EagleFan would know more?
Old 08-09-2011, 10:21 PM   #447
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post

If someone knew that Mistletoe would not kill the known villager (EagleFan) that might be a good idea. The legends say that it will kill him, but who knows if it would kill him if passed to him or if it had to fall into the hands of the wolves first to weaponize it?

Either way, passing mistletoe to a villager sure seems like a good thing to do and the kind of thing that might buy a little bit of trust. I would sure like someone to trust if we have in fact lost our seer when we saw Odin fall.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:22 PM   #448
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Pass it to me, I can be trusted!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:23 PM   #449
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
dubb should come join me in JAG's speculation folder once JAG sets him up as a dead villager and removes everyone else who is playing from the forums there. *hint hint*

I joined over there but I'm not going to post anything until I get the OK from JAG as I would hate to violate the spirit of the game.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:25 PM   #450
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

It would be great if the person with the mistletoe comes forward. Please don't pass it yet. We can work out a plan from there.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote