Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-18-2006, 05:04 PM   #301
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
Why am I being grouped in with possible wolves simply because I haven't been around much today? I explained where I was and what has been going on, why I haven't been around much. I have a ton going on right now, but just because I can't sit on the computer and check in every hour or so doesn't make me an assistant/wolf/whatever. If that is the only accusation/reason for suspecting me, then I've given you plenty of reasons/alibis/defenses...if there is something else, tell me so I can defend myself against that, but I swear to you, I'm a prisoner...

It is not just that you have not been around. It is that you have not really said anything. Like Blade said, if you are not saying anything and the wolves take you, it gives us nothing to glean from death. Yesterday you just popped in voted and thats it. We don't even know how you felt about the tie issue.

So, who do you think are likely assistants?
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 05:06 PM   #302
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Vote Tyrinth

I said I was going to do this, and I stick by my word. I would have voted earlier but I got distracted with my class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Sorry that we have jobs

Vote tyrith

Just a note that a correction in spelling was made.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 05:06 PM   #303
saldana
Pro Starter

something occurred to me during the day today, i am not sure what to make of it, so for now

vote blade
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 05:08 PM   #304
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, i didnt mean that...i typed the wrong name

unvote blade
vote cronin
Old 10-18-2006, 05:09 PM   #305
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
something occurred to me during the day today, i am not sure what to make of it, so for now

vote blade

?

You seemed very tee'ed off and ready to vote for Tyrith last night. Care to share? I've still yet to vote so am trying to gather as much information as I can before I make a decision.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 05:10 PM   #306
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

oh Ooops,

then I mean st. cronin too
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Old 10-18-2006, 05:10 PM   #307
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
It is not just that you have not been around. It is that you have not really said anything. Like Blade said, if you are not saying anything and the wolves take you, it gives us nothing to glean from death. Yesterday you just popped in voted and thats it. We don't even know how you felt about the tie issue.

So, who do you think are likely assistants?

If you read posts 237 and 240 your questions will be answered. This is only my second game so I don't feel that I know enough to really be active early on. I was the seer in the first game so it was easy for me, after the first day, to become very involved in the discussions.

I don't know what to think...DC pointing the finger at me is kind of odd, I don't feel that she had any reason to, so that arouses suspicion. As for the whole tie thing, again - I'm not 100% sure what to make of it, so rather than throwing out half assed ideas and having people jump on the bandwagon and then blame/lynch me when it turns out I'm wrong, I've been keeping my mouth shut until I feel I have more information or more to go on. Lynch me tonight if you want, but you'll see tomorrow that I'm a prisoner and you'll still be in the same place you are now...
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 05:12 PM   #308
Tyrith
College Starter

This is gonna be my vote. Out until after my death--erm, I mean deadline.

VOTE CRONIN
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 05:13 PM   #309
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
I don't know what to think...DC pointing the finger at me is kind of odd, I don't feel that she had any reason to, so that arouses suspicion. As for the whole tie thing, again - I'm not 100% sure what to make of it, so rather than throwing out half assed ideas and having people jump on the bandwagon and then blame/lynch me when it turns out I'm wrong, I've been keeping my mouth shut until I feel I have more information or more to go on. Lynch me tonight if you want, but you'll see tomorrow that I'm a prisoner and you'll still be in the same place you are now...

It was just a hunch, that is all. I mean it's day 2 and don't have much to go on and the lack of activity (as mentioned by others) kinda stood out at me.

On the same note, the same thing can be said of Izulde and Neuqua for both have been fairly quiet.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:14 PM   #310
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

vote blade

Yes, I would like to know as well.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:15 PM   #311
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
dola, i didnt mean that...i typed the wrong name

unvote blade
vote cronin

Okay, why? I want to place a vote, I have to drive home and may be a while before I get back on. I don't have anything substantial about anyone yet. Tyrith and the UTR players are where I think the we should go for the lynch. But if anyone has something worth analyzing, I'll consider.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:16 PM   #312
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
As for the whole tie thing, again - I'm not 100% sure what to make of it, so rather than throwing out half assed ideas and having people jump on the bandwagon and then blame/lynch me when it turns out I'm wrong, I've been keeping my mouth shut until I feel I have more information or more to go on. Lynch me tonight if you want, but you'll see tomorrow that I'm a prisoner and you'll still be in the same place you are now...

fwiw, I'm in the exact same boat. Also my second game and I am afraid I may say things with one set of intentions, only to have it later turned into something else. That's the reason for me laying low, I've been reading most of the afternoon and plan on being around until the lynching tonight, and I plan on just trying to decide what is best for us villagers. It's only later in the game where I feel I am going to have no choice but to become more vocal or else even I would consider myself suspicious.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:19 PM   #313
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
If you read posts 237 and 240 your questions will be answered. This is only my second game so I don't feel that I know enough to really be active early on. I was the seer in the first game so it was easy for me, after the first day, to become very involved in the discussions.

Okay, that is something. Izulde said he voted for you for catching him in a prior game, so you must have given some analysis in that game. Your analysis may well help out in this game too.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:20 PM   #314
Lorena
Unregistered

I'll be afk for about an hour or so to make dinner. I'll gladly remove my vote from oliegirl if someone provides compelling info.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:20 PM   #315
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

She was the seer last game (I was played it in as well) and caught Izulde the first night.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:21 PM   #316
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Okay, that is something. Izulde said he voted for you for catching him in a prior game, so you must have given some analysis in that game. Your analysis may well help out in this game too.

She scanned izulde, a wolf, on night one i believe. But count me in the group that strongly encourages players to talk up...were all wrong soo many times it doesnt matter, just talk it up
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 05:22 PM   #317
Blade6119
Coordinator

hey sal, still waiting to hear your reasons for cronin..i have one, but id like to hear yours
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:27 PM   #318
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua View Post
She was the seer last game (I was played it in as well) and caught Izulde the first night.

Was Izulde super quite in that game too?
Old 10-18-2006, 05:28 PM   #319
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

It was early, but compared to his GD "persona" yes he was. And that's the reasoning Oliegirl used when she first pointed him out (when in retrospect she had scanned him the night before as well.)
Old 10-18-2006, 05:30 PM   #320
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I gotta hit the road, I'll go with

VOTE IZULDE

as my UTR candidate. At least he is in the room to defend himself and will likely give some input.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:35 PM   #321
Izulde
Head Coach

I've been in class all day. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday are my bitch days as far as classes and schoolwork go.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 05:37 PM   #322
Izulde
Head Coach

dola,

I'm basically just sitting back and weighing the evidence and arguments. Beyond Tyrith, who's a principled vote, I've no idea who's assistant and who isn't, which is why I've asked for people's reasonings on things.

Old 10-18-2006, 06:31 PM   #323
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I re-read the tape recording messge. It says there are 3 keys. Two assistants have them in their stomachs and somebody has a third key "on them". We searched the body of SnDvls and found his wallet, but no key. Does it make sense to cut open his stomach to see if he has the third key. Makes sense that it would be in the same place as the assistants keys. Plus it says the assistants have the "correct" keys. So if SnDvls has a key, and he is not an assistant, then it should not be a "correct" key. I think we need to check everyone's stomack that dies.

Lathum, can we do this?

ther is no key in sndvls stomach
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 06:33 PM   #324
Blade6119
Coordinator

The bad guys know who has the third key...i HIGHLY doubt they will night kill that person....and im out for the lynch...hope you all chose wisely
Demotivation
Old 10-18-2006, 06:33 PM   #325
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
I'm still jealous that Lathum got to explode you in the middle of the day during the Egypt game, I want my crack at you

LMAO
Old 10-18-2006, 06:34 PM   #326
Lorena
Unregistered

I think I'm going in a different direction. I think LSG is a smart cookie and has played in enough of these to kill someone like Sndlvs. She seems to be under the radar as well, a perfect situation for a wolf.

unvote oliegirl

VOTE LONESTARGIRL
Old 10-18-2006, 06:38 PM   #327
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Can we get an updated vote count? I'd hate to end up in another tie, LOL.
Old 10-18-2006, 06:47 PM   #328
Lorena
Unregistered

Tyrith 3 - Blade (260), Izulde (230), LSG (261)
st.cronin 2 - saldana (304), Tyrith (308)
LSG 1 - Dodgerchick (326)
Izulde 1 - Grammaticus (320)
blade 1 - st.cronin (308)

not voted - neuqua, oligirl, swaggs
Old 10-18-2006, 06:50 PM   #329
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

I do not want to vote for Cronin and get chastized for creating another tie. I won't vote for Tyrith because I do not necessarily think he is a wolf.

Vote Lonestargirl

Only because something about her makes me suspicious (aka pure hunch, still not any real information to go by.) I just did not want to be the first one to put in a vote or because that tends to get people in trouble.
Old 10-18-2006, 06:56 PM   #330
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Awesome concept Lathum. Very interesting!
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 06:57 PM   #331
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Great...I was thinking while I was out that I was going to vote for LSG, but now if I do it'll create a tie with Tyrith with only swaggs left to vote! Grrr....

VOTE TYRITH
Old 10-18-2006, 06:58 PM   #332
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
Awesome concept Lathum. Very interesting!

ty, if this one goes well i will do a more elaborate saw II
Old 10-18-2006, 07:01 PM   #333
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
ty, if this one goes well i will do a more elaborate saw II

Oh heck yeah!! I love these movies... they make you think.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:04 PM   #334
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Great...I was thinking while I was out that I was going to vote for LSG, but now if I do it'll create a tie with Tyrith with only swaggs left to vote! Grrr....

VOTE TYRITH

oliegirl, go with your hunch, if you feel LSG deserves a vote, then vote for her. Don't vote for someone for the sake of voting.

Besides, we have an hour left before deadline so still plenty of time to change votes if need be.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:05 PM   #335
Swaggs
Coordinator

I'm caught up now.

Looks like we are heading towards another tight vote. My thoughts on things so far are that I think the seer death was just lucky. No one could have taken anything he did or said yesterday and determined he was the seer, in my opinion.

I am going to vote for Tyrith today, basically as if it were a day 1 vote since we don't have anything to go off of and he is the player that made the biggest slip up, in my mind. No one deserves to die on day 1, but it has to be someone and we have to hope we get lucky. I know I got knocked out of a game on day 1 once because I voted and didn't give an explanation because I was busy with a phone call.

Vote Tyrith
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 07:08 PM   #336
Lorena
Unregistered

So Tyrith has 5, LSG has 2, cronin has 2, blade and izulde have 1. It's a shame Tyrith won't be here to defend himself.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:13 PM   #337
Swaggs
Coordinator

Sal, care to elaborate on the cronin thing? Since my vote is basically a day 1-type for me, if you smell something rotten, I could certainly be swayed.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:15 PM   #338
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
hey sal, still waiting to hear your reasons for cronin..i have one, but id like to hear yours

ok here goes....we know there is the potential for something shitty to happen to the person that votes first for the eventual lynch candidate...we dont know exactly what it is, but i would assume there is the chance that the unfortunate soul with the key could get killed....it occurred to me this afternoon that cronin's vote created a very good chance of me being that unfortunate soul....it would be an interesting tactic for the assistants in this game to try and manipulate who ends up trying the keys as a means of disposing of players they feel they want to get rid of without having to deal with the bodyguard.

hence, my thought was that cronin was trying to put me in a spot to have to try the key when he seconded my totally random vote with the hopes that i would get killed by whatever trap was awaiting me.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:16 PM   #339
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

My gut is telling me two things - that Tyrith is a wolf and his slip up yesterday was just that, a slip up - and all his explaining was backpedaling to make himself look innocent. But LSG is shrewd and I am suspicious of her. I think I'm going to go with my first instinct tonight and hopefully we'll get a wolf...if not, tomorrow is another day and we should have some more information.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:36 PM   #340
Izulde
Head Coach

I think in either case, LSG, Blade, or cronin should be our next targets. Right now LSG is tops on my list I'd say, though more information could change that.

Old 10-18-2006, 07:47 PM   #341
Swaggs
Coordinator

What is the case against LSG? I haven't seen her do too much out of the ordinary. I ask because I think she kind of got thrown under the bus in the Tombstone game for playing too cautiously. That seems to be her style so far, but she is new to WW and probably feeling things out.

A few people have voted for and mentioned her, but to me she hasn't really stood out as under the radar or suspicious just yet.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:01 PM   #342
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

deadline
Old 10-18-2006, 08:07 PM   #343
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

After a long day of deliberation and drinkng water from the toilet you all toss accusations around. The loss of sndvls has rattled you and you are all determined to have a better outcome tonight. After some deliberation you decide tyrith's actions from last night are to suspicous. Someone runs up behind him and clubs his head with a chunk of concrete. Lying dead on the floor you look to Izulde, someone says" you started this, you cast the first vote" Izulde grabs the scalpel, hands trebling, tears pouring from his eyes and cuts into tyrith's stomach. His intestines spill onto the floor in a steaming pile, Izulde plunges his hands into tyriths abdomine hoping to find a key but his hands grip at nothing, tyrith was a prisoner.

night 2 has begun. PM's due by 9:00 AM
Old 10-18-2006, 08:10 PM   #344
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

final vote

tyrith 5 ( izulde, blade, lsg, oliegirl, swaggs)
St.Cronin 2 ( saldana, tyrith)
LSG 2 ( dodgerchick, neuqua)
blade 1( St. Cronin)
Izulde 1 ( gramm)

btw, YAY me, I won a poker tournament at the casino today!!!!

Last edited by Lathum : 10-18-2006 at 08:51 PM.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:10 PM   #345
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
After a long day of deliberation and drinkng water from the toilet you all toss accusations around. The loss of sndvls has rattled you and you are all determined to have a better outcome tonight. After some deliberation you decide tyrith's actions from last night are to suspicous. Someone runs up behind him and clubs his head with a chunk of concrete. Lying dead on the floor you look to Izulde, someone says" you started this, you cast the first vote" Izulde grabs the scalpel, hands trebling, tears pouring from his eyes and cuts into tyrith's stomach. His intestines spill onto the floor in a steaming pile, Izulde plunges his hands into tyriths abdomine hoping to find a key but his hands grip at nothing, tyrith was a prisoner.

night 2 has begun. PM's due by 9:00 AM

Mental note.. don't read lynch results for this game right after eating dinner
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 08:11 PM   #346
Lorena
Unregistered

Well that was pretty gruesome.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:12 PM   #347
Lorena
Unregistered

dola,

grats on the win Lathum!!
Old 10-18-2006, 08:24 PM   #348
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
What is the case against LSG? I haven't seen her do too much out of the ordinary. I ask because I think she kind of got thrown under the bus in the Tombstone game for playing too cautiously. That seems to be her style so far, but she is new to WW and probably feeling things out.

A few people have voted for and mentioned her, but to me she hasn't really stood out as under the radar or suspicious just yet.

I think this is my first game playing with her, so I don't know what her style is. I wouldn't put it past her to make a move to kill someone like Sndlvs though. She seems like the kind of person that would be cool under pressure and that's what I wanted to do, but unfortunately, I didn't get enough people to vote for her to get a reaction.

Just because she was thrown under the bus last game shouldn't cloud your judgement as to what her role might be here.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:39 PM   #349
Blade6119
Coordinator

Alright, im home for the night i believe...somewhat figured tyrith was good after the tactic the wolves used. To be honest, i think it was just important to get two days worth of lynch info with this. Now we have our answers about yesterday, and more importantly, some very interesting info about today. Today wasnt a good day for us lynch wise, but i think in the long run some moves made today will be quite interesting in retrospect.
Demotivation
Old 10-18-2006, 08:40 PM   #350
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
I think I'm going in a different direction. I think LSG is a smart cookie and has played in enough of these to kill someone like Sndlvs. She seems to be under the radar as well, a perfect situation for a wolf.

unvote oliegirl

VOTE LONESTARGIRL

Hah, this is my third game, and my second game was the beginner game, so it didn't really count. Thanks for thinking so highly of me.

Also, what is with you voting for girls? Shouldn't we stick together?
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote