FEE FIE FOE FUM, THE THIRD AND FINAL WISH IS BEGUN

LIFE ETERNAL IS EVERY MAN'S WISH

NO DIFFERENT ARE YOU THAN ANY OTHER MAN

BUT MAN IS AS FICKLE AS A SMALL SCHOOL OF FISH

EVERLASTING WILL YOU BE FOR ALL TO KNOW

MAY THEY CHOOSE MORE WISELY THAN THOU.

I GIVE YOU IMMORTALITY, NOW.........
GO!!!!!!

With a third and final resounding KABOOOOOOM! You all look to the castle and see the most wonderous display of clouds and colors...a funnel forms and sucks up PATH12!!!

As he rises into the funnel ot glows darkly red, and focuses itself on a spot in the center of the courtyard. There amid the thunder lightning and wind now stands a glorious statue of the Black Knight, mounted on a charging warhorse.. Armor gleaming, lance at the ready.

The Black Knight was path12, he is now Immortal....and Dead.

RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:53 PM   #702
path12
Coordinator

Aw crap. Shoulda phrased that differently. =)
Old 11-08-2007, 01:54 PM   #703
Passacaglia
Coordinator

So did path get himself immortalized on his 2nd wish? Damn, we could have had more drama with his third wish! What a waste!
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:55 PM   #704
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Oh, wait. He used his second wish. What did that do?
Old 11-08-2007, 01:55 PM   #705
Telle
College Starter

Anybody else have that "He chose.. poorly" line from The Last Crusade stuck in their head now?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:56 PM   #706
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Aw crap. Shoulda phrased that differently. =)

Ahhh hahah lol... oh man
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:56 PM   #707
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Wassup bitches?!?! I'm back, bwhahahahahaha
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:57 PM   #708
Thomkal
Head Coach

I don't think there's going to be anybody alive by the end of this game.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:57 PM   #709
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Oh, wait. He used his second wish. What did that do?

What did that do? WHAT DID THAT DO? IT DID THE GREATEST THING THAT MAN COULD ASK FOR!!!! The return...of me.

Pass, who knocked us out with that grenade?
Old 11-08-2007, 01:58 PM   #710
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

So I guess the question is.. since Path was the Black Knight whom I presume to be a bad guy (maybe he was the evil nemesis of the Lancelot / Guinevere group instead of the dragon).. what are we to think of the person who got raised from the dead... Should we suspect them immediately as well?

Also.. how will we know who it is.. we don't seem to know when people leave the bog, and it appears we wont know who came back to life until they choose to let us know.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:58 PM   #711
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Man, this is great news. Great news that I'm back. So anyway, I'm back to looking for my two items.

If
Old 11-08-2007, 01:58 PM   #712
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Oh.. PurdueBrad is back.. Good luck with him Passacaglia.. make sure you swap drinks with him
Old 11-08-2007, 01:59 PM   #713
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Wassup bitches?!?! I'm back, bwhahahahahaha

And you're still the Evil Mastermind?

UNVOTE MR. WEDNESDAY (redundant since he's dead)
VOTE PURDUEBRAD
Old 11-08-2007, 01:59 PM   #714
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Oops, if I could do the Chad Johnson Riverdance, I would right now. Instead, I think I'll do the Soul-ja Boy.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:00 PM   #715
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Yep, I'm back, although not sure about the evil part as somethings have changed. My win conditions still rely on me finding two items.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:01 PM   #716
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Oh.. PurdueBrad is back.. Good luck with him Passacaglia.. make sure you swap drinks with him

Hehe, no, I've got nothing against Pass. Actually he, NTNDeacon, and I were all ambushed essentially by somebody. And then I was killed while asleep so I'm guessing Anxiety took me out with the sleep grenade and then killed me but that's conjecture.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:04 PM   #717
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I dunno who threw that grenade, PB. I guess I won't attack you if you don't attack me, PB. Which you shouldn't -- I'm beefed up now.

Anxiety said he killed you because you were quiet, and didn't put in a vote -- so if he was the one who threw the grenade in there, he didn't know what it would do.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:05 PM   #718
SnDvls
Pro Starter

wow!!!! things just got all shook up
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:07 PM   #719
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I dunno who threw that grenade, PB. I guess I won't attack you if you don't attack me, PB. Which you shouldn't -- I'm beefed up now.

Anxiety said he killed you because you were quiet, and didn't put in a vote -- so if he was the one who threw the grenade in there, he didn't know what it would do.

No sweat Pass. Actually as I said, some things have changed. I didn't lie about my earlier win-conditions in which I needed the death of the wolves. That has changed however and no more does my role require anyone's death it looks like, it just revolves around me finding two items. This is why I'm thinking I may not be evil anymore because I don't need anyone to die (or maybe they did die and I missed it). So no attacks, in fact, you'll find that I haven't attacked anybody all game.

OH, I didn't catch why he went after me. So either he didn't no about the grenade (possible given the nature of the potions I had and the lack of info about them) or somebody else tried to take you, me, or Deacon out once and failed.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:10 PM   #720
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
No sweat Pass. Actually as I said, some things have changed. I didn't lie about my earlier win-conditions in which I needed the death of the wolves. That has changed however and no more does my role require anyone's death it looks like, it just revolves around me finding two items. This is why I'm thinking I may not be evil anymore because I don't need anyone to die (or maybe they did die and I missed it). So no attacks, in fact, you'll find that I haven't attacked anybody all game.

OH, I didn't catch why he went after me. So either he didn't no about the grenade (possible given the nature of the potions I had and the lack of info about them) or somebody else tried to take you, me, or Deacon out once and failed.

Probably. Buttercup is dead.

Anyway, I don't think whoever threw the grenade in there knew who he was going after -- he just wanted to mess things up. I think that was right around when cronin died, so maybe the attacker was really going after him.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:13 PM   #721
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Alright, so as a group (I can't say villagers because few of you are going to trust me) are we trying to lynch wolves?
Old 11-08-2007, 02:24 PM   #722
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Alright, so as a group (I can't say villagers because few of you are going to trust me) are we trying to lynch wolves?

I've been doing this from the begining

I've always been trying for a team victory first...if it so happens I get individual cool, but it hasn't been my goal.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:31 PM   #723
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Understand that this is coming from a person that lied about what he witnessed to clear this person:

vote Olliegirl

You don't have to follow me if you don't want, I understand. My initial win conditions were to eliminate/kill the wolves so that I could rule as the one true evil mastermind (jealousy angle I guess) and when I followed Olliegirl, I saw her tracks as wolf tracks. I wanted to throw suspicion off of her, build a COT around her so that she wouldn't kill me, and hoped to discover the other wolves and kill her last. So, I am essentially unclearing her, you can believe me or not. I know that Hoops saw something different. And I'll be honest, the PM didn't say "Olliegirl is a wolf," it said essentially that as you follow her, you notice that her tracks are wolf-like. It's the best chance I can take at a wolf right now.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:33 PM   #724
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Between that reveal and this, you can choose to trust me or not:

If you follow me, you'll see me doing one of two things (none of which are attacking): I will be mixing potions (I had the ability to make shield potions and poison potions before, not sure what they will be now), searching (obvious reasons).
Old 11-08-2007, 02:33 PM   #725
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Understand that this is coming from a person that lied about what he witnessed to clear this person:

vote Olliegirl

You don't have to follow me if you don't want, I understand. My initial win conditions were to eliminate/kill the wolves so that I could rule as the one true evil mastermind (jealousy angle I guess) and when I followed Olliegirl, I saw her tracks as wolf tracks. I wanted to throw suspicion off of her, build a COT around her so that she wouldn't kill me, and hoped to discover the other wolves and kill her last. So, I am essentially unclearing her, you can believe me or not. I know that Hoops saw something different. And I'll be honest, the PM didn't say "Olliegirl is a wolf," it said essentially that as you follow her, you notice that her tracks are wolf-like. It's the best chance I can take at a wolf right now.

So if I use a truth spell on you, exactly how many lies in this quote do you expect me to find?
Old 11-08-2007, 02:35 PM   #726
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
So if I use a truth spell on you, exactly how many lies in this quote do you expect me to find?

Alan, I expect you to find none.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:37 PM   #727
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I died as the evil mastermind and came back, nobody is going to trust anything I say anyway so lying doesn't really help and isn't worth the effort but like I said earlier, I get it, nobody will believe me from here on out. I guess it makes my new role (or what I think my new role is) almost impossible but hey, I'm happy to be back and post-whoring.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:40 PM   #728
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Are your victory conditions the same as they were before, except that now you don't need to kill Buttercup?
Old 11-08-2007, 02:41 PM   #729
Telle
College Starter

So most likely story is that you're lying about what exactly your victory condition is and eliminating whoever Oliegirl is is part of your real victory condition.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:42 PM   #730
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Pass, Buttercup wasn't my enemy. My win-conditions are similar but I only have two things to find in order to win.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:43 PM   #731
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Telle, if we eliminate Olliegilr and she's not wolfy or if Alan uses his truth serum on my post about the PM I received leading me to believe her wolfiness, then lynch me but this is what I believe.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:44 PM   #732
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Pass, Buttercup wasn't my enemy. My win-conditions are similar but I only have two things to find in order to win.

Then what WAS evil about you?
Old 11-08-2007, 02:47 PM   #733
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Then what WAS evil about you?

Two things: The potions I made (OH CRAP, ALAN, I GAVE YOU A POTION ANONYMOUSLY, DON'T USE IT!!!!!!!!!!) were 50% chance of poison, 50% chance of shield. The percentages have changed to 25% poison, 75% shield.

Secondly, the fact that I needed the wolves to die, not be lynched, but actually be killed in order to become the one true evil genius/mastermind of the realm. I assume if/when that happened, you guys would have all been subject to my rule.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:48 PM   #734
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Telle, if we eliminate Olliegilr and she's not wolfy or if Alan uses his truth serum on my post about the PM I received leading me to believe her wolfiness, then lynch me but this is what I believe.

But if we lynch her then we don't find out whether or not she's a wolf.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:05 PM   #735
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
But if we lynch her then we don't find out whether or not she's a wolf.

Oh, I thought we did. Than did I misread that DT is a wolf and we found that out? Like I said, based on my info, she is one but then there may be little value in it and I've probably set myself up to be killed (again, hehe or bwahahahaha [wanted to do that all game!]).
Old 11-08-2007, 03:10 PM   #736
Telle
College Starter

We know that DT was a wolf because he attempted to attack me and I saw him. I then used a potion that de-wolfed him.

You don't learn anything upon lynching.. just upon death.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:15 PM   #737
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Two things: The potions I made (OH CRAP, ALAN, I GAVE YOU A POTION ANONYMOUSLY, DON'T USE IT!!!!!!!!!!) were 50% chance of poison, 50% chance of shield. The percentages have changed to 25% poison, 75% shield.

Secondly, the fact that I needed the wolves to die, not be lynched, but actually be killed in order to become the one true evil genius/mastermind of the realm. I assume if/when that happened, you guys would have all been subject to my rule.

That seems like total crap, based on my victory conditions. It seems more like you're the Sicilian, since I needed you to die, and no one else did.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #738
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

While in RL I am Italian, I am just evil mastermind. But Pass, if you think I'm the Sicilian, take a shot at me and put me out again.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:30 PM   #739
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I think if I was the Sicilian I would've been given a new role name. Although, as I wasn't given a new role name, I'm still the evil mastermind too. I feel like Scotty Evil at this point, I'm the Diet Coke of evil, "just one calorie, not evil enough."
Old 11-08-2007, 03:34 PM   #740
Telle
College Starter

What Pass is trying to say is that the "Evil Mastermind" is the Sicilian from The Princess Bride.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:40 PM   #741
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Ahhh, Telle, man I'm dumb and I love the movie and book and still didn't put two and two together. Thanks. Pass, sorry for my idiocy but no, Buttercup was not a target for me.

Anyway, I'll on and off for a little bit and then I'm going to a play tonight.

Let me say this though, I could've gone completely UTR, not announced my return, and wreaked havoc on the game if I was thought I was still evil. I didn't, I announced my return and have answered anything asked of me. I know I'm probably still somebody's victory condition so I don't expect to be around long but I could've stayed completely hidden and nobody would've known. Why would I come back?
Old 11-08-2007, 03:55 PM   #742
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Well I'm on my way home and out for the night. I have to put a vote out there.

PurdueBrad was a bad Evil Mastermind and is now a half-bad Evil Mastermind I guess from what he's saying.

I'd like to find out more from both he and Oliegirl still, but what I know is half bad is still bad so
vote PurdueBrad
Old 11-08-2007, 04:13 PM   #743
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Okay folks, time for a half reveal. I need your help.

I am a very small character, which makes me very able to to do two things. Firstly, my character is really good at the spying and secondly, it is good at dodging attacks naturally.

I don;t know about your spy actions, but mine reveal what side someone is on, but tha's it.

On Day 2, i spyed PB, and he came back on the "dark side" I attacked him and killed him

Today I spyed SnDvls, and he came back as teh same. I attacked him but failed to kill him. He knows I did so I beelive based on the pm description. I do not want to die without you folks knowing this, and I suspect SnDvls will kill me with his new action tomorrow.

So, I need someone to kill him, or vote him into the bog.

I appreciate any help I can get.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:15 PM   #744
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I'd prefer not to give any more of my role than I have to, like perfcentages on dodging attacks or my name or anything like that and I hope you can understand.

Old 11-08-2007, 04:18 PM   #745
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

In fact, now that I think about it, any remainign bad guys are going to kill me, so I might as well full reveal.

I am the littlest pig, piglet. I need your help with SnDvls.

Old 11-08-2007, 04:34 PM   #746
Barkeep49
Coordinator

vote SnDvls

Good enough for me. Killing the wolves seems our best bet at this point.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:39 PM   #747
Schmidty
Coordinator

I trust Anxiety.

Vote SnDvls
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:41 PM   #748
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Im hopin someone will kill him, but I should vote thusly as well for now.

Vote SnDvls

Old 11-08-2007, 04:41 PM   #749
Schmidty
Coordinator

Oops

Unvote oliegirl

Vote SnDvls

oliegirl is still bad though.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 06:00 PM   #750
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

unvote Oliegirl

vote SnDvls

And I echo the sentiments above me that Oliegirl is still bad. And SnDvls, even if I'm half bad, that still isn't like some of the other characters but I don't even think I'm half bad anymore. Anyway, out till late. Good luck all.