Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 06:40 PM   #251
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Nuts!!! Moyer is getting hammered today!!!

Sorry, had to get that out somewhere.

I didn't even realize RendeR was in this game.
Old 07-30-2008, 06:42 PM   #252
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I didn't even realize RendeR was in this game.

Hey!!! Take that back!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 06:48 PM   #253
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

It's become quite quiet again. Oh wel, my last attempt to live to see another day:

unvote nightfall

unvote illinifan

vote Sealion
Old 07-30-2008, 06:49 PM   #254
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Copied this so no post numbers in the votes:

Vote tally so far:
Eaglefan - 4: Seolian, Packerfanatic, Barkeep, oliegirl
Sealian - 1: Eaglefan
Barkeep - 1: illinifan
Old 07-30-2008, 07:06 PM   #255
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Anybody home????

Good luck tomorrow!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 07:19 PM   #256
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I guess the information you should use tomorrow is that BK seems to have been scan cleared. Hopefully the night one scan will be revealed before the end of the night cycle as it at least seems obvious to me who the seer is so it probably is to the wolf too (based upon the 180 that was done between last night and today).

This adds BK to the CoT along with oliegirl. Sealion is on the outer edge along with IF (but his BK vote is a little troublesome and pushes him farther outside of that circle). PF is still an unknown that could be an UTR wolf but I still don't doubt that Sealion is an UTR wolf.

The IF vote is more troublesome to me than anything and should be looked into. I still think it's 50/50 between IF and PF (unless Sealion has played a very good UTR game and used the "my wife won't vote for me" card to his advantage).
Old 07-30-2008, 07:29 PM   #257
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
/I am still fairly sure that SL's utr/quiet play is his personality and newbie status. [/b]

Without knowing him:

Personality I ccoud buy as an excuse, newbie status I can't. Mrs S was a huge factor in her first ever game (unfortunately I was on the receiving end of her actions that game) and quite active. She has only played a few games and yet was one of the top posters in this thread. The times she has seemed quieter is when she has been a wolf. This says that quieter newbie usually means more of a chance of being a wolf as that is when they don't want to say something to give themselves away.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:41 PM   #258
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Time to roetify our borders and prepare for the unjust invasion. We will at least put up a fight against this travesty of justice. You will be invading us under false pretenses and we will make sure you suffer heavy losses for invading your allies in Russia.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:42 PM   #259
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

wow, that was supposed to be fortify. I guess I was paying too much attention to the baseball game and not enough attention to typing.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:45 PM   #260
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

My challenge to you for tomorrow is to see if someone can overtake me in the post lead for this thread at least.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:53 PM   #261
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Unvote Ealge
Vote Seolian

He's been quiet. I think there should be some reward for being an active player.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:56 PM   #262
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Unfortunately no PF or IF.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:58 PM   #263
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:
Not that I was first to figure it out but that I pointed it out. Why would I do that as a wolf?

Scan me tonight if you don't believe me.

If I were the seer I would have already submitted my scan order...but I'm not.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:00 PM   #264
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

BK - you are making a HUGE mistake on this...stick with your vote on EF
Old 07-30-2008, 08:03 PM   #265
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Without knowing him:

Personality I ccoud buy as an excuse, newbie status I can't. Mrs S was a huge factor in her first ever game (unfortunately I was on the receiving end of her actions that game) and quite active. She has only played a few games and yet was one of the top posters in this thread. The times she has seemed quieter is when she has been a wolf. This says that quieter newbie usually means more of a chance of being a wolf as that is when they don't want to say something to give themselves away.

You are using ONE person as an example. I know when mccollins started playing here, he was very quiet. And I remember being incredibly quiet as well. Mrs. S was the exception to the rule IMO, and I'm willing to bet she is fairly outspoken in real life as well. That isn't the case for SL.

I really hope the tie breaker goes our way tonight.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:03 PM   #266
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Deadline
Old 07-30-2008, 08:05 PM   #267
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

What tie breaker? It's 3-2-1

Good game all!!! I tried my best to get you to change your mind but couldn't. Telle being lynched yesterday kind of left me on the outside looking in.

BK's the seer right?
Old 07-30-2008, 08:06 PM   #268
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

I read through it quickly and thought it was a 2 - 2 tie. Whew!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 08:07 PM   #269
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

3) Eaglefan - Seolian (207), Packerfanatic (221), oliegirl (226)
2) Seolian - Eaglefan (253), Barkeep (261)
1) Barkeep - Illinifan999 (245)
Old 07-30-2008, 08:10 PM   #270
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The United Nation decides after another day of deliberation that something must be done about the Soviet Union! A peacekeeping force led by France, Poland and the United Kingdom runs havoc through the expansive Russian countryside. After several months of fighting, the enemy finally surrenders. It takes some time to look through all of the paperwork hidden in the Kremlin, but finally you have come to find what you are looking for!

The Soviet Union (Eaglefan) was an Axis member!

In addition, you find other documentation that shows proof that there will be no further threat from the Axis this day. The United Nations has once again kept the world from danger!

The Allies Win!
Old 07-30-2008, 08:11 PM   #271
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

oh yeah!
Old 07-30-2008, 08:13 PM   #272
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Before the run on Telle yesterday we were feeling really good about the game. What a difference a few hours makes.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:13 PM   #273
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

YAY!!! Thank god we didn't let EF go at the end. I was the seer...so I knew coming into today that BK was good, and I was 99.999% sure on SL even though I hadn't scanned him yet. I had a really tough time deciding who to scan last night but went with BK to solve it in my own head once and for all. I knew I'd be "outed" somewhat with my change on him this morning, but really didn't feel that EF was the wolf until he started grasping at straws this evening.

Good job villagers!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 08:14 PM   #274
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

EF - if you had escaped lynch today who were you going to night kill?
Old 07-30-2008, 08:20 PM   #275
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I initially had you as the night kill last night but wanted to keep you and BK around because you were so much on him yesterday. I was going to go after you tonight but changed my mind to BK as I thought he may have been the seer based on his first post after the game started (I was looking through posts to see why Lathum may not have self protected night one and that was all came up with so far).

At the end I was thinking about changing back to you tonight since BK changed his vote. If he really was the seer and thought I was trying a fake reveal he probably wouldn't have changed. My other line of thinking was that maybe I could get away with a fake reveal if I didn't kill the seer tonight.

My biggest question is why Lathum didn't self protect on night one. Telle and I wanted to get rid of Lathum and BK early and actually hoped one would be lynched and we night kill the other on day one.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:20 PM   #276
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I'll let EF tell everyone how he messed up last night's night kill. What a difference one change of a decision can make
Old 07-30-2008, 08:22 PM   #277
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I over-thought tings a bit too much last night. When Mrs S was asking for someone to be scanned I thought maybe she was the seer and trying to get the wolves to leave her alone for a night. I was also trying a bit too hard to be helpful to get her to stop questioning your move, hoping to build some trust. I had to walk a tight rope to try to build a CoT but not too large so that we ran out of legit targets.

It was fun.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:23 PM   #278
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Man, EF, I am glad I wasn't on near deadline to change vote, because I almost might have. Seeing what Olie said about BK, I pretty much knew I was going to vote for you all day. I knew that IF wasn't that stupid to make that play yesterday, and I didn't have much of a read on anyone else. The good and bad of being active I guess
Old 07-30-2008, 08:24 PM   #279
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Even though this one was short, it was still a lot more fun than the last small game I played in (where clap pretty much killed himself and we lost in the first day, heh)

And I do apologize for not being around yesterday, it honestly wasn't an attempt at anything. It almost ended up helping the wolves more though, so I apologize!
Old 07-30-2008, 08:24 PM   #280
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I'll let EF tell everyone how he messed up last night's night kill. What a difference one change of a decision can make

At the time it made sense (sort of). oliegirl was going big time after BK and I wanted to keep that possibility around today. Killing her may have cleared BK as well since it would not have beena good move if he were a wolf, to kill the person going after him and it would look like he was being setup (which would have been the case).
Old 07-30-2008, 08:31 PM   #281
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I think my problem today is that I reacted too quickly to the votes. I may have done a better job convincing if some of my mid day posts weren't made and I went with tonight's train of thought. I realized that I contradictged myself a bit with some of what I said and was hoping it didn't come out.

Sealion, post more next time.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:34 PM   #282
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
At the time it made sense (sort of). oliegirl was going big time after BK and I wanted to keep that possibility around today. Killing her may have cleared BK as well since it would not have beena good move if he were a wolf, to kill the person going after him and it would look like he was being setup (which would have been the case).

Yeah, I meant more along the lines of you were real close to night killing the seer but instead changed your mind moreso than your strategy
Old 07-30-2008, 08:59 PM   #283
Seolian
n00b

I will post more in the games coming up. I have kind of started to get the hang of reading things as I kind of figured you were the Wolf early on today and pretty much voted that way and left it there this morning. It was a fun game for sure. So far in two games Ive played, i have been the seer and just a villager. It is definetly starting to be pretty fun.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:30 PM   #284
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seolian View Post
I will post more in the games coming up. I have kind of started to get the hang of reading things as I kind of figured you were the Wolf early on today and pretty much voted that way and left it there this morning. It was a fun game for sure. So far in two games Ive played, i have been the seer and just a villager. It is definetly starting to be pretty fun.

Don't get used to voting for me just because I've been a wolf in both games you played in (something like 7 of the last 8 and probably around 8 of the 11 or 12 games that I have played).
Old 07-30-2008, 11:00 PM   #285
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

To answer the BG night 1 protection question...

I am actualy not a huge fan of protecting yourself N1. I am usually not targeted by wolves early because I usualy talk myself into trouble.

In a small game where I am going to have to reveal at some point ( possibly day 2) I want to leave my options open. If I reveal D2 then the wolves will assume I protected myself N1 and come after me N2 then I can block myself and get an extra day plus no night kill, huge village advantage.

I probably gave away to much strategy but oh well
Old 07-30-2008, 11:05 PM   #286
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
To answer the BG night 1 protection question...

I am actualy not a huge fan of protecting yourself N1. I am usually not targeted by wolves early because I usualy talk myself into trouble.

In a small game where I am going to have to reveal at some point ( possibly day 2) I want to leave my options open. If I reveal D2 then the wolves will assume I protected myself N1 and come after me N2 then I can block myself and get an extra day plus no night kill, huge village advantage.

I probably gave away to much strategy but oh well

We wanted either you or BK out that night. With the first day a three way vote between BK, clap and me it meant that if we went after BK I would be the only remainign person from that day one vote. That would put a target on me (but we thought there may be one anyway). We thought for sure hat Telle was the safe one between us, that sudden run caught us off guard big time, especially since she was sick that day.

We were getting ready to plan the victory parade if we got through day two.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:36 PM   #287
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Nice job guys! But why did I have to die? Whyyy?
Old 07-31-2008, 12:38 AM   #288
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Schmidty View Post
Nice job guys! But why did I have to die? Whyyy?

What does the Soviet Union know other than random, senseless death?
Old 07-31-2008, 06:39 AM   #289
Seolian
n00b

You do know that if you had not voted for me on day 2 EagleFan that I would not have changed my vote over to Telle. I changed the vote to create a 3 way tie between everyone that had votes.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:36 AM   #290
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
YAY!!! Thank god we didn't let EF go at the end. I was the seer...so I knew coming into today that BK was good, and I was 99.999% sure on SL even though I hadn't scanned him yet. I had a really tough time deciding who to scan last night but went with BK to solve it in my own head once and for all. I knew I'd be "outed" somewhat with my change on him this morning, but really didn't feel that EF was the wolf until he started grasping at straws this evening.

Good job villagers!!!

I don't want to create any more drama either, but this post (with bolding by me) jumped out at me when it was made, and it seems like it might warrant more discussion.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:46 AM   #291
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I don't want to create any more drama either, but this post (with bolding by me) jumped out at me when it was made, and it seems like it might warrant more discussion.
More drama is exactly what you have created with this post.

~BK, YFWWM
Closed Thread