Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-08-2011, 07:00 AM   #351
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
If I die - please take a look at Raiders Army.

This was the first night after autumn's kill. I guess I should have stuck with that feeling instead of getting all gung ho about Danny.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:21 AM   #352
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Hmmm.... So lonely.

I'll post this.

CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:14 AM   #353
Tyrith
College Starter

Good catch, CF.

VOTE RAIDERS ARMY
VOTE NIGHTFALL
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:25 AM   #354
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Abe, I can't STAND not knowing what you're listening to!
Old 11-08-2011, 08:40 AM   #355
The Jackal
Coordinator

VOTE ...

Oh, well then.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:02 AM   #356
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
VOTE ...

Oh, well then.

for formality's sake plase. My OCD won't be able to stand you not doing it.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:17 AM   #357
The Jackal
Coordinator

vote ra
Old 11-08-2011, 09:17 AM   #358
The Jackal
Coordinator

vote nightfall
Old 11-08-2011, 09:43 AM   #359
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Didn't zinto call it?
Old 11-08-2011, 10:27 AM   #360
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Abe, I can't STAND not knowing what you're listening to!

I know, I know

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #361
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Ahhhhhhhhhh, contentment.

*waits for an awesome write-up.*
Old 11-08-2011, 02:30 PM   #362
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I ignored everyone who kept telling me to scan Danny and scanned who I thought was more likely a wolf.

Sorry, sneaky.

Pretty sure that was just Mau, he just said it several times
Danny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:32 PM   #363
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
This was the first night after autumn's kill. I guess I should have stuck with that feeling instead of getting all gung ho about Danny.

It's ok, I am easy to get gung ho about
Old 11-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #364
Autumn
Head Coach

So ...
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:21 PM   #365
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
In other news The Village wins!

This?

Last edited by mauchow : 11-08-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #366
Zinto
College Starter

Crimson transforms before your eyes and turns into Crimson Zelda. She points her finger at Raiders and then pulls out a bow. She says a chant and a light arrow pierces Raiderdorf's heart. Everyone in the village feels better when Crimson Zelda tells them that there is nothing to fear their pots are now safe.

The village wins!
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:04 PM   #367
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Yay! Safe pots!
Old 11-08-2011, 11:18 PM   #368
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
good luck village..

I'd scan danny but that's just me.

Quote:
Since I went all in once with autumn I'm gonna just lay back on this one. Imo Danny is the second wolf.

Quote:
Mark my words. Danny is the second wolf. Sorry this game only lasted two days, three if we Lynch chubby tonight.

Quote:
If cf isn't seer then the real seer should step forward as it would be game over lol

I'm actually feeling Danny trying to manipulate the game a little in any way he can as the final wolf knowing there isn't much of a chance. Like I said...I like Danny and I'm sticking with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
I see it now. Anyhow, with that piece of information, (in an unbiased way) I'd say that more than likely the last wolf is (in order of suspicion)

Chubby
Me
Danny

I really don't see a wolf putting an initial vote on another wolf in this small of a game (i.e. Danny).*

*this being said, I know I'm not a wolf, so if it's not Chubby it's gotta be Danny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
If Chubby isn't the wolf, I would scan Danny and we can go from there if that's also a miss.

As a wolf in the 2/2/2 tiebreak I was in I think I would just read the thread and leave without doing anything, hoping nothing else would happen and hoping to get lucky drawing rocks. Or hoping the vote would swing back to Narc for some reason. Although if Autumn and I are both wolves and we let what happened on D1 happen, we fail pretty bad at WW.

UNVOTE THE JACKAL
VOTE CHUBBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Pretty sure that was just Mau, he just said it several times

Aha! I knew Tyrith said scan Danny at one point. Finally found it. But you're right about Mau. He can't shut up about you. I think he luuuuuuuuuuuuvs you.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:52 PM   #369
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
It's ok, I am easy to get gung ho about

Danny always acts this way to me really. And yeah it does come across as ballsy wolf because he's usually so secretive about half the crap he says. As a wolf I don't think he acts this way. But I can't remember how he acts,.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:29 AM   #370
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
With 7 players left, two good guys and 1 bad guy, that leave four players that are vanilla villagers. Assuming the seer didn't hit a wolf in the last night cycle and also didn't hit Link, that would be three unknowns. I'd ask the seer to take a look at things and determine if now would be a good time to reveal. If one of those unknowns could be eliminated by the fully trust list, then we'd be down to two left and the game would effectively be over today or tomorrow.

Quote:
I see it now. Anyhow, with that piece of information, (in an unbiased way) I'd say that more than likely the last wolf is (in order of suspicion)

Chubby
Me
Danny

I really don't see a wolf putting an initial vote on another wolf in this small of a game (i.e. Danny).*

*this being said, I know I'm not a wolf, so if it's not Chubby it's gotta be Danny!

Quote:
Hopefully we can get lucky today or wolf will misstep in the voting. I agree with such a small number of players we're going to have to hit a wolf on day 1 or 2. There's little room for error.

We followed all this advice of yours, Raiders. How can you not be happy? You were spot on!
Old 11-09-2011, 05:11 AM   #371
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Well, reading is fundamental. I totally missed the part where Link could protect folks.

My plan was to try to kill the seer (I thought Narcio was the seer on Day 1). I thought I could at least string it out another day with Danny and mau going at it and getting it down to three players. Oh well, good game villagers!
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:31 AM   #372
Autumn
Head Coach

I totally lost this game for RA. I really did take an evening off for the first time in months. By the time I checked the thread and realized I was getting votes, I tried to run upstairs to type in a vote change (it's just too slow on the iPad) and I was too late. That was pretty frustrating. No way I go down so easily if I had been around. If I couldn't move votes off me, which I think I could have, I would have fake revealed and at least bought us some time. I was pretty frustrated at getting blindsided, since it really screwed up the game for everyone (it's just not as fun catching wolves by accident). It was extra frustrating because it felt like karmic punishment for taking time off for once.

Mauboy gets MVP for calling out both of hte wolves on Day 1. Jeez.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:19 PM   #373
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Danny always acts this way to me really. And yeah it does come across as ballsy wolf because he's usually so secretive about half the crap he says. As a wolf I don't think he acts this way. But I can't remember how he acts,.

I actually tend to lay back more as a wolf and am more reserved. It's something I need to try not to do so much.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:39 AM   #374
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I totally lost this game for RA. I really did take an evening off for the first time in months. By the time I checked the thread and realized I was getting votes, I tried to run upstairs to type in a vote change (it's just too slow on the iPad) and I was too late. That was pretty frustrating. No way I go down so easily if I had been around. If I couldn't move votes off me, which I think I could have, I would have fake revealed and at least bought us some time. I was pretty frustrated at getting blindsided, since it really screwed up the game for everyone (it's just not as fun catching wolves by accident). It was extra frustrating because it felt like karmic punishment for taking time off for once.

Mauboy gets MVP for calling out both of hte wolves on Day 1. Jeez.

Not your fault. I said I was going to switch my vote on day 1 in ten minutes and didn't do so. I am also to blame.

Anyhow good game villagers!
Old 11-10-2011, 07:43 AM   #375
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Not your fault. I said I was going to switch my vote on day 1 in ten minutes and didn't do so. I am also to blame.

I really made sure you didn't go any other route except Autumn..

that's when I started to get the feeling you were waiting around for Autumn to see if he was going to change his vote so you could change with him and that's when I thought you were a wolf as well.

Last edited by mauchow : 11-10-2011 at 07:43 AM.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:43 AM   #376
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

Good game yourself! You played a really nice active game and sounded like a villager most of the time. I liked Danny's theory initially looking at the posts but I wasn't totally sold on it as I said since it didn't account for the fact that wolves sometimes just let their brothers die so they don't themselves seem wolfish. Also, you were complaining that you on your phone and people on the phone usually don't/can't read all the posts that came in. So Danny's theory about you would have saved Autumn based on when you were on and when the votes and tiebreakers came in didn't necessarily apply for me.

I really had to go back over all the posts to see if I could find anything before deciding who to scan.
And I found 2 small things

Quote:
Just a random vote right now:

VOTE CRIMSON FOX

Thanks for sending me the note to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Vote Raiders Army

Either you're a wolf trying to buy trust by quoting the villager PM that has been given a bit earlier in the thread or you're quoting the villager PM you got, which is just as bad.

Or, you know, you're just messing around somehow, so sorry about that one.

Quote:
Sometimes my humor is missed.

This response to Narcizo's vote on you seemed slightly overdramatic, especially since you had a "funny" little reason for voting for me (albeit passable funny reason).
Especially with the frowny face. Actually Bug is the only one I know that uses them as a villager.
Plus after the frowny, you then apologizes to him after he was NKed. I've been looking at people that say "sorry" and "Great we got a wolf" types of responses lately as they are mostly just filler and frequently used to try to gain trust.

Quote:
Well, I'm glad we got Gohma...although my vote had little to do with it in the end. Sorry you're gone Narc, although it's a strange kill. I would've voted for him today.

Are we doing a vote today?

[OT]We only have Gannon left; I've never played Zelda so all I can think of is Rich Gannon. I don't particularly like him so much any more because he has been saying a lot of bad things about the Raiders since he retired...so it works for me that he's a bad guy. [/OT]

The following interchange was the bigger thing that made me choose you. Most specificly your statement questioning that I was the seer. Then your automatic acceptance of it. Those two statements didn't go together.
(aka You didn't miss that anywhere because you just said you doubted it)

Quote:
It's actually better than that (and I'm not entirely sure CF is the seer). If Chubby is not a wolf, and Link and Zelda reveal, we pretty much have game set and match.

Quote:
Raiders, Crimson cleared Jackal via scan.

Quote:
Oh, I missed that somewhere.

And I sure lucked out scanning Jackal first. Zinto's game, so I invoked Zinto's Rule.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:53 PM   #377
Raiders Army
Coordinator

FWIW, I scan the posts; I really need to read them. I questioned you being the seer, but after it was pointed out, I saw it. I think I should've quoted it. I think you played a really good game.