Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-10-2008, 10:37 PM   #351
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

bawhaha - it all starts to fall apart for racer, as he should - since he's the wolf
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:37 PM   #352
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

DT, I think you and I are both asking the right questions here.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:39 PM   #353
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
unless you're a wolf and he knows that...

do I know that's true...no. But i'm just saying that's a possibility...

This was referring to me switching pressure to Lonestargirl in the last vote. Not sure this is a post that would come from a seer
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:39 PM   #354
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

ohhhh and there we go. There's the sorcerer - axxon

now they've got their 3? unless you're not the wolf PB...in which case you should be getting off of me to force out that third wolf - just so we can see who it is before we lose
Old 06-10-2008, 10:39 PM   #355
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Early vote count (as of 352)

DaddyTorgo (2)- Racer (291), PurdueBrad (302), Axxon (350)
Racer (1)- DaddyTorgo (297)
Old 06-10-2008, 10:39 PM   #356
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
This was referring to me switching pressure to Lonestargirl in the last vote. Not sure this is a post that would come from a seer

why not? I have no idea what you are or what lsg was at that point
Old 06-10-2008, 10:40 PM   #357
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Ooops, should read:

Vote Count (as of 355)

DaddyTorgo (3)- Racer (291), PurdueBrad (302), Axxon (350)
Racer (1)- DaddyTorgo (297)
Old 06-10-2008, 10:42 PM   #358
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
ohhhh and there we go. There's the sorcerer - axxon

now they've got their 3? unless you're not the wolf PB...in which case you should be getting off of me to force out that third wolf - just so we can see who it is before we lose

DT- Right now it looks like Racer and Axxon are together (wolves or not) and Racer has me scanned as human (meaning either sorcerer or villager). Wouldn't you rather I give them comfort, if they're wolves and jump later?
Old 06-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #359
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

not if it's going to stack up the rest of the villagers on me, no
Old 06-10-2008, 10:45 PM   #360
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I get what you're saying PB, but from a selfish "i'm right...listen to me!" standpoint, no
Old 06-10-2008, 10:49 PM   #361
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I get what you're saying PB, but from a selfish "i'm right...listen to me!" standpoint, no

DT, here's what it'll come down to. Claphamsa is going to vote with you, I predict that now, meaning it'll be a choice between the pairs I am concerned about.

Then...one of three people are the sorcerer: Me, Danny, or LoneStarGirl was (which we've received no verification on).

You're in trouble due to the tie-break so it's either well-organized wolves or a well-organized villager.

I will say this, Racer's concern over the sorcerer could definitely be damning. Problem is, unless LSG was the sorcerer, they've got you.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:49 PM   #362
Danny
Head Coach

Only one of you two can directly come out and say I am a wolf vote with me and still win and while he may have kind of hinted at it, he didn't directly say it like he could have. Or are you not allowed to directly say that?
Old 06-10-2008, 10:49 PM   #363
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Then Racer, why were you so concerned about whether or not LSG was the sorcerer?

I was going to try to hold out revealing if I possibly could (wishful thinking looking back given the way I voted since my vote makes it pretty obvious that I'm either the seer or a wolf). I probably would have PM'd Barkeep with this question if I was a wolf truthfully (being the paranoid person I am).
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:50 PM   #364
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Only one of you two can directly come out and say I am a wolf vote with me and still win and while he may have kind of hinted at it, he didn't directly say it like he could have. Or are you not allowed to directly say that?

You can directly say it. Where was it hinted at (must've missed it).
Old 06-10-2008, 10:50 PM   #365
Danny
Head Coach

Would it have said LSG was the sorcerer if she was?
Old 06-10-2008, 10:53 PM   #366
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
Alright one thing. Why would I spend all this time explaining my actions if I was a wolf. If I was a wolf, all I would have to do is say, "Hey sorcerer, you need to vote with me and so and so and we win the game." Simple as that since I own the tie breaker.

Not a super strong hint, but potentially reminding the sorcerer of what a vote with racer will mean.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:53 PM   #367
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Would it have said LSG was the sorcerer if she was?

Games usually reveal roles, so I'm kind of surprised it didn't, especially since earlier we got a villager reveal in BK's write-ups.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:55 PM   #368
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Danny, I'm running out to get some tacos but this game will come down to your vote and mine if I've read things right.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:59 PM   #369
Danny
Head Coach

I need to know for sure if Lonestargirl was a regular villager, a sorcerer or if we do not get to find out. My vote depends strongly on that information.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #370
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Danny - LSG was a regular villager - according to the writeup on the first page she's listed as villager. If she was the sorcerer it'd be listed on there. There's nothing in the role description that says that the sorcerer would show as a villager upon death.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:08 PM   #371
Danny
Head Coach

Racer had no reason to defend himself as the seer. He could easily have come out and said yes I am the wolf and the game would be over.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:09 PM   #372
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I was going to try to hold out revealing if I possibly could (wishful thinking looking back given the way I voted since my vote makes it pretty obvious that I'm either the seer or a wolf). I probably would have PM'd Barkeep with this question if I was a wolf truthfully (being the paranoid person I am).

Okay, I just rethought what my mindset was at the time. What I said above is not exactly the case. My plan was basically to vote early if we didn't get the sorcerer since it would be vital that we voted early. I couldn't tell from Barkeep's write-up, so I went ahead and copied and pasted my "Vote: DaddyTorgo" from microsoft word (I actually had two other people if DaddyTorgo came up villager although I'm pretty sure I only needed one). Once I got Barkeep's message, I continuously hit refresh on my computer until Barkeep's write-up came up. My heart was beating pretty hard once he posted it and my next general thought was that I needed to know whether or not LSG was the sorcerer since my pre-plan was trying not to reveal if whoever was killed was the sorcerer. Basically, I was going to try to get people to vote for DaddyTorgo without revealing so I could get another night scan in to try to find the other wolf.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:09 PM   #373
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Dola, I bet my post came within 15 seconds of when Barkeep posted his message.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:12 PM   #374
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Alright, I'm off to bed. If I missed any questions, let me know and I'll answer them tomorrow.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:24 PM   #375
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Racer had no reason to defend himself as the seer. He could easily have come out and said yes I am the wolf and the game would be over.

Unless LSG was the sorcerer which he didn't know yet. Right?

I don't think he is a wolf but by game mechanics that's right, right?
Old 06-10-2008, 11:46 PM   #376
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Well Danny, here's what we've got. I agree with your read that IF Racer was a wolf, he could just come out now and say that he's a wolf, Axxon's a wolf, sorcerer join us. The fact that he hasn't, gives him some points in my book.

At the same time, DaddyTorgo is a veteran player and he's reveal seems unnecessary to fake. Also, I doubt that the DT and Claph would've been picked as wolves as they're both more veteran than a lot of players.

Flip side of all of this though is that Claphamsa has been pinging my wolfdar pretty heavy and I truly had to work hard to give him the benefit of the doubt.

For all of that, I'm currently on DT but we'll see if I stick there.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:31 AM   #377
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
I need to know for sure if Lonestargirl was a regular villager, a sorcerer or if we do not get to find out. My vote depends strongly on that information.
She was a regular villager. Post 2 will contain exact roles upon death, including that of sorcerer.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 06:37 AM   #378
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

wow, PB stock on again~!

vote PB
vote nightfall

we lynch racer next and win! (I dont think we will win, there is still a sorcerer out there to vote with PB and Racer.

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 09:33 AM   #379
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Nightfall will not be accepted this game until there are 4 or less players.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 09:35 AM   #380
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
wow, PB stock on again~!

vote PB
vote nightfall

we lynch racer next and win! (I dont think we will win, there is still a sorcerer out there to vote with PB and Racer.

This vote makes no sense given what has gone down. I don't see how any vote could be for anyone other then me or DaddyTorgo.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:41 AM   #381
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
This vote makes no sense given what has gone down. I don't see how any vote could be for anyone other then me or DaddyTorgo.

too true, voted fro the wrong wolf was busy agreeing with PB that he was bad

unvote PB
Vote Racer

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 10:02 AM   #382
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

lol okay - that makes more sense clap. was like "uhhh what?" before
Old 06-11-2008, 10:04 AM   #383
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i don't see how any vote could be for me either - except for Racer and his wolf-buddy -- but that's because i know i'm the seer, so i have the advantage of knowing that.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:32 AM   #384
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

well either you or racer are lying... I, betting its him

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 11:33 AM   #385
Danny
Head Coach

Vote Daddytargo
Old 06-11-2008, 12:24 PM   #386
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

any reasoning danny?
Old 06-11-2008, 12:24 PM   #387
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Well if the two good villagers left believe me, then I think you two need to decide who you plan to vote for and be ready to vote for after night fall. After today, I would be shocked if the final four isn't this:

PurdueBrad, Danny, Axxon, and Claph

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
DT, are you around because I'm going to propose a desperate move.

This was post 295 and seemed kind of out of place to me. Because of this post, I have a gut feeling that he is the sorcerer. I know PurdueBrad currently is voting for DaddyTorgo. However, he's a veteran. He isn't going to clearly out himself by voting for me. However, since PurdueBrad is NOT a werewolf, under no circumstances should you vote for him tomorrow. We lose the game if you do. Mainly, I just want to urge the other players to be weary of anything that PurdueBrad posts this day. He is a veteran. He is going to know how to manipulate you if he is bad (and all I can say is that he isn't a werewolf).

That leaves Danny, Axxon, and Claph.

I would hedge my bets that Claph is the other wolf because of odd little things such as seeming to know that Jackal would turn up good. I believe he countered this by saying that he read Jackal's reveal hints to mean that he was the hunter. But then, why didn't he do more to save Jackal? Also, if you read more then one post last night, you know that either DaddyTorgo or I is a wolf. Yet, he votes for PurdueBrad at first. There is no way that should have happened unless DaddyTorgo pm'd him and told him about the showdown going on in the thread. If he was good and only read one post or so, he would have just skimmed the thread and not voted for NO ONE. He did vote
for someone though.

Danny and Axxon (assuming you're good ), win this for the villagers tomorrow. Be ready to vote.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:28 PM   #388
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

good analysis, but im a vilegar. and i couldnt save jackyl, even if i was SURE, i couldnt do anythign....

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:34 PM   #389
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Racer - We've been over this. You are clearly the wolf - trying to attract the sorcerer and your wolf-buddy to your vote.

I believe PB is a villager and not the sorcerer and that axxon is likely the sorcerer. At least I hope PB is a villager.

I scanned you...you're a wolf. And your play surrounding this whole thing has been quite wolfish, so even if nobody else can know that I scanned you and you're a wolf, they ought to be able to see how wolfish your instant-vote on me was.

I hope the sorcerer gets confused and backs me thinking that I'm the last wolf though - that's the only way out of this for us.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #390
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

so i'm really in a screwed-spot, because i'm the seer and i need you all to believe that, and yet i have to try to play it down the middle now and hope there's enough doubt that the sorcerer (axxon?) thinks that i'm a wolf so that they vote with me.

otherwise we lose.

very frustrating
Old 06-11-2008, 01:02 PM   #391
Axxon
Pro Starter

Ok, I don't understand something and I feel I'm going to need to know it tomorrow. What does vote nightfall mean? Does it simply end the day early and do all the players have to vote it or is it some sort of strategy thing?
Old 06-11-2008, 01:04 PM   #392
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxon View Post
Ok, I don't understand something and I feel I'm going to need to know it tomorrow. What does vote nightfall mean? Does it simply end the day early and do all the players have to vote it or is it some sort of strategy thing?

Yeah, if the gm allows it and everyone (or maybe it doesn't have to be everyone, I'm not sure) votes nightfall, the days end and the night begins. It's purpose is to finish the game quicker in the event things are a forgone conclusion.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:05 PM   #393
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Axxon, you are here. Who do you think the other wolf is between Claph and Danny?
Old 06-11-2008, 01:05 PM   #394
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I hope the sorcerer gets confused and backs me thinking that I'm the last wolf though - that's the only way out of this for us.

I've got to admit, knowing that the sorcerer is likely still out there, I'm surprised there has not been a stronger move to call him out. I think the deadline vote movement is going to be very, very interesting to watch. As I predicted, it's Axxon-Racer vs. DT-Claph with Danny and I in the middle. One of those pairs is wolf, the other is villager. Should be fun to watch.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #395
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

PB we al know you are the sorcerer!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #396
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I think that this will ultimately come down to Danny's vote because I'm strong thinking of simply moving with him if he moves.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #397
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Axxon, you are here. Who do you think the other wolf is between Claph and Danny?

You know where I've been voting since day one. Nothing has really stuck out about Danny honestly to change that thought.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:09 PM   #398
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
PB we al know you are the sorcerer!

Am I?

Or am I faking this to get the wolves to out themselves?

It is you, me, or Danny and I guess since nobody is counter-revealing, it must be me.

right?
Old 06-11-2008, 01:09 PM   #399
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

right

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 01:12 PM   #400
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Yeah, if the gm allows it and everyone (or maybe it doesn't have to be everyone, I'm not sure) votes nightfall, the days end and the night begins. It's purpose is to finish the game quicker in the event things are a forgone conclusion.

Bartender, I'd like some clarification on this when you have a chance.