Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-11-2009, 10:41 AM   #251
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
LSG?

What happened to lerriuqs?

I asked myself the same thing...there's something fishy going on here...
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:49 AM   #252
Schmidty
Coordinator

This game has been a disaster so far.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:43 AM   #253
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

beuler.... beuler....

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #254
J23
College Benchwarmer

I'm going to put my vote on KWhit for now, though I'm open to changing if someone presents a good arguement.

Here's my reasoning at this point:
After my vote last night, it was 3 votes for Jag and 2 for KWhit. Then KWhit voted for Jag to make it 4-2 . A defensive vote here is understandable, yes, even at 10 minutes til deadline. However, the following votes came after:

Lerriuqs votes for Clap (203)
Telle votes for Pass (205)

I find it odd that neither of those votes aren't put on to the next highest vote-getter to force a run-off given how little time was left on the clock. I also find it odd that those two people were around to comment at the time, but still left their votes on people where it didn't matter.

Anyway, the people I am looking at are KWhit, Telle and Lerriuqs.

I did see Lerriuqs's explanation after the deadline, but it still seems fishy to me. I'm with LoneStarGirl in regards to a run-off between KWhit and Telle could be a good decision.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #255
Telle
College Starter

I wasn't counting JAG's vote on KWhit because it wasn't bolded and thus doesn't count according to the rules. So when I voted, JAG had three votes and everyone else had one.. so I picked one of the people who wasn't JAG who had votes. If I had seen Lerriuqs's vote on clap moments before my vote I probably would have gone there so that we'd have two viable candidates.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:51 PM   #256
Lorena
Unregistered

Danny's last words before the night kill:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Since I put the first vote on him some suspicion will probably come my way. And deservedly so, especially depending on the allegiance of some of the other early vote getters. Also, while the late votes seem to be the ones that add a lot of suspicion, early votes, especially if a wolf has a vote on them is where I like to look and I could be in that group. I wish I had been around to see the run that followed and lack of movement and especially the way votes got spread out late. I will look at the voting more tonight when I get home or tomorrow for sure.

Quote:
The votes ended up very spread out which is unfortunate. I am a little surprised Kwhit didn't get a little more vote support as he would have a solid second candidate against Jag. Telle's pretty much wasted vote for Pass late is probably the vote that stands out the most to me. Chief Rum's vote came early enough where it doesn't look great to me, but not too awful.

Quote:
Just to follow up on that. I know Telle generally keeps exceptional vote counts, so she likely was aware of where the vote stood when she made that last vote. So she probably had to know that vote was wated 9 minutes before deadline. It could be a smart vote if another wolf was in trouble and she didn't want to look too bad with a burying vote on JAG.

Quote:
Also to note, but J23 and LSG had key votes for Jag in the event Kwhit turns up bad.

The people with votes close to deadline were Kwhit's vote on Jag at 11 minutes b4 deadline, lerriuqs vote on clap at 11 minutes b4 deadline and Telle's veote on Pass at 9 minutes b4 deadline.

The one that really stands out though, is Kwhit's vote on Jag as self preserverance when he wasn't really in trouble, basically putting the nail in Jag's coffin.

I realize these are Day 1 (or in this case, Day 2) votes but today's votes should be more revealing.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #257
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I'm going to put my vote on KWhit for now, though I'm open to changing if someone presents a good arguement.

After my vote last night, it was 3 votes for Jag and 2 for KWhit. Then KWhit voted for Jag to make it 4-2 . A defensive vote here is understandable, yes, even at 10 minutes til deadline. However, the following votes came after:

I find it odd that neither of those votes aren't put on to the next highest vote-getter to force a run-off given how little time was left on the clock. I also find it odd that those two people were around to comment at the time, but still left their votes on people where it didn't matter.

I did see Lerriuqs's explanation after the deadline, but it still seems fishy to me. I'm with LoneStarGirl in regards to a run-off between KWhit and Telle could be a good decision.

Hah, apparently I was typing as you posted this.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:00 PM   #258
J23
College Benchwarmer

Oh, in all that typing, somehow I forgot...

Vote KWhit
Old 09-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #259
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:

What's fishy about it? The second vote on KWhit wouldn't have counted because it wasn't bolded. KWhit had only one vote when I voted and the only candidate with multiple votes was JAG when I voted.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:10 PM   #260
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post
What's fishy about it? The second vote on KWhit wouldn't have counted because it wasn't bolded. KWhit had only one vote when I voted and the only candidate with multiple votes was JAG when I voted.

Perhaps fishy is the wrong word. It just seems like it could be a convenient excuse after the fact for odd voting behavior, that's all.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:10 PM   #261
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Damn, we lost the star quarterback, the prom committee head, and a student all by night 2. The wolves are coming out swinging :-(
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #262
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Damn, we lost the star quarterback, the prom committee head, and a student all by night 2. The wolves are coming out swinging :-(
not unexpected, as long as we learn from it were ok!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #263
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Hope we're all quick learners then bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
not unexpected, as long as we learn from it were ok!
Old 09-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #264
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Hope we're all quick learners then bro
im not, im just here for comedic break!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 01:30 PM   #265
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Seems like they're taking out the stronger players first. Haven't been playing long enough to know who those people are though
Old 09-11-2009, 02:46 PM   #266
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I'll throw another name into the mix. I voted clap yesterday, and the closest thing to a whiner today has been Schmidty, so my vote is going his way. I'm not sure if I'll be around at deadline, so I want to get something in before I leave.

VOTE SCHMIDTY
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:28 PM   #267
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

I could complain about how im at work 45 min late..... would that help?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #268
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Perhaps fishy is the wrong word. It just seems like it could be a convenient excuse after the fact for odd voting behavior, that's all.

How is it odd voting behavior? Only one person had more than one vote when I voted - that was Jag. It was at 3 for him and 1 for all others when I voted. Though I find it funny that you're talking of someone else's odd voting behaviour when you were the one that cast the deciding vote on Jag...
Old 09-11-2009, 05:21 PM   #269
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I'll throw another name into the mix. I voted clap yesterday, and the closest thing to a whiner today has been Schmidty, so my vote is going his way. I'm not sure if I'll be around at deadline, so I want to get something in before I leave.

VOTE SCHMIDTY

What the hell did I whine about?

VOTE PASS
Old 09-11-2009, 05:28 PM   #270
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:

VOTE SCHMIDTY

Why would you vote for this when two or three other people agreed on a Telle VS Kwhit run off?? I dont like this one bit
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:31 PM   #271
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Oh and yauy I finally got prom queen!! I really AM loved! I really have no idea what the power does, so if anybody wants to break it down for me I will appreciate it.

And the wolves are kicking ass and taking names, but I do hope the seer does scan me tonight, you will see that I am a mere student. A hot, wildly popular student, but still, just a student
Old 09-11-2009, 05:31 PM   #272
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

And we keep voting for one another we are going to learn nothing. I want this vote to get focused so we dont have another night like yesterday, so

Vote Telle
Old 09-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #273
Lorena
Unregistered

One thing to note: Kwhit, Pass, and Telle have been utr for most of the game. It's hard to figure out where a person's allegiance lies when they're not around.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #274
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

And Pass just appears to vote and run
Old 09-11-2009, 05:50 PM   #275
Lorena
Unregistered

Drive by voting.. yes. Those make me a little nervous.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:04 PM   #276
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

VOTE KWHIT

I agree with LSG and Lorena, Pass, Kwhit, and Telle are heard to read. They could be trying to lay low. And as lorena said "Drive by voting" is a good reason to make anybody nervous. But I'm goin with the suggestion mentioned earlier of a Kwhit and Telle runoff.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #277
Lorena
Unregistered

Well since it's been a bit slow, I'm gonna end up voting tomorrow; give people time to chime in on where they're at.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:48 PM   #278
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I hate weekends on werewolf. Its so slow when you're bored and fast when you're not.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #279
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorena View Post
The people with votes close to deadline were Kwhit's vote on Jag at 11 minutes b4 deadline, lerriuqs vote on clap at 11 minutes b4 deadline and Telle's veote on Pass at 9 minutes b4 deadline.

The one that really stands out though, is Kwhit's vote on Jag as self preserverance when he wasn't really in trouble, basically putting the nail in Jag's coffin.

I realize these are Day 1 (or in this case, Day 2) votes but today's votes should be more revealing.

Why in the world would my vote be the one that really stands out of those three. It was a self preservation vote. I had 2 votes on me - to 3 for Jag. One of the votes on me wasn't bolded, but I didn't know if Lathum would count it or if the non-bolder (can't remember who it was right now) would come back into the thread and correct his error or not. So I HAD to vote for Jag to ensure that I wouldn't get lynched. I don't know how much more cut and dried a vote can be than that.

You are reaching. And knowing what I know (that I am a villager), that makes me really suspicious of you. Yes, I know that no one else knows I am a villager, so I don't expect others to find your statements too odd, but when someone tries to over-make a case against someone like that it looks wolfish to me.

It's fine to say, "let's vote for KWhit for reason x, y, or z." But when you go out of your way to exaggerate the situation it feels like something a wolf would do to get a villager out of the game.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:41 PM   #280
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
What the hell did I whine about?

VOTE PASS

I said you were the closest thing to a whiner. That was a reference to calling the game disastrous.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #281
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorena View Post
One thing to note: Kwhit, Pass, and Telle have been utr for most of the game. It's hard to figure out where a person's allegiance lies when they're not around.

Do you honestly have reads on other people?
Old 09-11-2009, 08:44 PM   #282
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
And Pass just appears to vote and run

This post came three hours after my vote. In that time, there was a whopping eight posts (including that one), four of them by you. I really don't think I missed out on anything.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:56 PM   #283
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
I said you were the closest thing to a whiner. That was a reference to calling the game disastrous.

Is it not so far?

Your vote is weak, and I think you're picking a non-vocal person to vote for. Whether you're a wolf or not, maybe we'll find out, or maybe you'll keep throwing away votes.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #284
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I would feel better if Pass and Schmidty would take their votes of of one another and try to make it a close vote...

But I do understand where KWhit is coming from, his vote was a preservation vote, so if it isn't KWhit vs Telle then it needs to be Telle vs Lerriuqs
Old 09-11-2009, 09:24 PM   #285
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Why in the world would my vote be the one that really stands out of those three. It was a self preservation vote. I had 2 votes on me - to 3 for Jag. One of the votes on me wasn't bolded, but I didn't know if Lathum would count it or if the non-bolder (can't remember who it was right now) would come back into the thread and correct his error or not. So I HAD to vote for Jag to ensure that I wouldn't get lynched. I don't know how much more cut and dried a vote can be than that.

You are reaching. And knowing what I know (that I am a villager), that makes me really suspicious of you. Yes, I know that no one else knows I am a villager, so I don't expect others to find your statements too odd, but when someone tries to over-make a case against someone like that it looks wolfish to me.

It's fine to say, "let's vote for KWhit for reason x, y, or z." But when you go out of your way to exaggerate the situation it feels like something a wolf would do to get a villager out of the game.

I've been away from WW for about a year so I don't know how strict the rules are about bolding/unbolding. I didn't see a firm vote count from Lathum so I assumed those were counted.

Quote:
Do you honestly have reads on other people?

Nothing concrete, no. I'm as clueless as everyone else, but the lack of activity makes it difficult so we're all pretty much shooting in the dark.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:30 PM   #286
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I would feel better if Pass and Schmidty would take their votes of of one another and try to make it a close vote...

But I do understand where KWhit is coming from, his vote was a preservation vote, so if it isn't KWhit vs Telle then it needs to be Telle vs Lerriuqs

What's the vote count now?
Old 09-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #287
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I see 2 for KWhit, one for me, one for Schmidty, and one for Telle. When I made my vote, KWhit had one, and that was it. I don't think we were necessarily toward a two-person run-off, just because one person suggested it and another agreed. If you guys don't want to vote Schmidty, that's fine, but if you want me to vote in line with the KWhit and Telle run-off, I think it ought to actually exist first.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #288
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

i think telle looks the worst to me here....

vote telle

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #289
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

i can always change tomorrow before golf!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 10:35 PM   #290
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
i can always change tomorrow before golf!

I wish you were close to me so I could destroy you.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:03 PM   #291
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
i think telle looks the worst to me here....

vote telle

There.... now its an official run-off. Your move.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:03 PM   #292
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
There.... now its an official run-off. Your move.

Directed to Pass of course
Old 09-11-2009, 11:41 PM   #293
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

Hey, it's my move! I wish clap were close to me, too!

Quote:
i've waited hours for this
i've made myself so sick
i wish i'd stayed
asleep today

i never thought this day would end
i never thought tonight could ever be
this close to me

just try to see in the dark
just try to make it work
to feel the fear before you're here
i make the shapes come much too close
i pull my eyes out
hold my breath
and wait until i shake...

but if i had your faith
then i could make it safe and clean
if only i was sure
that my head on the door was a dream

i've waited hours for this
i've made myself so sick
i wish i'd stayed asleep today
i never thought this day would end
i never thought tonight could ever be
this close to me

but if i had your face
then i could make it safe and clean
if only i was surethat my head on the doorwas a dream to
Old 09-11-2009, 11:44 PM   #294
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:

Why? I don't understand where this angle is coming from at all...
Old 09-12-2009, 12:15 AM   #295
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

A single tear just ran down my face. And I got an erection.

Thanks.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:25 AM   #296
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Nobody leave me alone with him at Prom!

Quote:
A single tear just ran down my face. And I got an erection.

Thanks.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:19 AM   #297
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
consideringI usually shoot about 70.... on 9 its not that hard

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-12-2009, 09:20 AM   #298
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
mmmmkay?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-12-2009, 10:02 AM   #299
Telle
College Starter

I still don't get why people find my vote suspicious. And I'm going to have to vote for self-preservation..

VOTE KWHIT
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:11 AM   #300
Passacaglia
Coordinator

No tiebreaker rules, huh?