Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-14-2009, 12:18 PM   #401
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

*killed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
I was trying to do both. I didn't dare spaek more plainly because then the seer would have been very early on in the game by the wolves.
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:26 PM   #402
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Clap is trying to discredit me by poking holes in my writing. The last attempts of a desperate man.
or someone who KNOWS your lying!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #403
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Don't worry, Lorena is going first. You are number 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
or someone who KNOWS your lying!
Old 09-14-2009, 12:28 PM   #404
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I was trying to do both. I didn't dare spaek more plainly because then the seer would have been very early on in the game by the wolves.

um.... so telle says, he was hinting at being the seer.... which is reasonable (but not what you said) and you disagree with her? shes trying to give you an out from your lie, and you dont take it? WTF!

I just cant believe he is a wolf, someone would help him out with his story! hes gotta be the outcast.

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 12:29 PM   #405
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
I assumed he meant he dropped a hint about being the seer.

If that's what he meant, he wrote it poorly. I read it the way clap did, that he dropped a hint about either LSG or Lorena (unclear) on the first day, which would certainly not make sense.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:29 PM   #406
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Don't worry, Lorena is going first. You are number 2.
so after you get lorena lynched, your gonna night kill me? great!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #407
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
If that's what he meant, he wrote it poorly. I read it the way clap did, that he dropped a hint about either LSG or Lorena (unclear) on the first day, which would certainly not make sense.

Me too.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:40 PM   #408
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Darth, can you tell us what hints you were referring to?
Old 09-14-2009, 12:42 PM   #409
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

That's the plan!

And for everyone who doesn't believe me, why would i do this if i was a wolf? The wolves were already winning! And obviously they would advise against this sort of action. if i was a wolf it would bring unnecessary attention upon myself when it seemed i wasn't even close to being lynched!

Quote:
so after you get lorena lynched, your gonna night kill me? great!
Old 09-14-2009, 12:43 PM   #410
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
So with two scans thesea are my results: Lonestargirl is the Outcast who knows who the wolves are and Lorena is a wolf. I tried to drop a small hint the first day.

I am 100% sure that Clap is a wolf. LSG broke up with Lerriuqs and went with Clap after finding out her role and seeing that you can private message your date. She would obviously go out with a wolf so she could communicate with them and let them know who she was. To further prove this point she was voted Prom Queen. The wolves voted her queen to keep the power away from the villagers and to have an excuse for not killing her.

With this knowledge we can also deduce that Lerriuqs is a villager.

I also believe, but have no proof that Schmidty is a villager. This is a combination of my personal vibe of schmidty by his posts and his being Lorena's date. She only accepted after finding her role and it would make perfect sense for her to go out with a villager. This would allow her to PM with him and help her to turn suspicion away from herself and put it onto a villager.

So this leaves Chief Rum, J23, Pass, and Telle. Three villagers and one wolf. Personally I believe Telle is a villager for various reasons.

So it's Pass, J23, and Chief Rum. So far everything I have said before I have been Sure of. This last one is an educated guess. I believe J23 is the last and final wolf. it could be Pass I'll admit, but I am more inclined to believe it's J23 just by the posts. So to sum up:

Lorena-Wolf (scanned)
LSG- Outcast kid working with wolves (scanned)
Clap-Wolf (not scanned but 100% sure)
Lerriuq-villager (almost 100% sure)
Schmidty-villager (almost 100% sure)
Telle-villager (almost 100 % sure)
J23-suspected wolf
Chief Rum-suspected villager (but could be wolf)
Pass-suspected villager (but could be wolf)

So there you have it my comrades, the line has been drawn. The wolves have been cornered and are ready for the picking. Darth Vilus has orchestrated their demise as they must have known he would. It is time for them to suffer the wrath of th Dark Lord they so unwisely challenged. Though they may rip and tear my body, my spirit lives on in the force making me ever stronger. Go now my fellow villagers and lynch the mongrels!

I still don't understand how LSG came up as an outcast in your scans. Secondly clap asked LSG before lerriquis and she accepted to go with lerriquis. IF, and that's a big IF she's who you say she is, why not go with clap initially?

And as far as accepting to go with Schmity, I'm pretty sure we all got our PMs around the same time, so your story there doesn't add up. So what you're saying is that I accepted to be Schmidty's date after I got a PM saying I was a wolf? Right. I don't think that's how it's done.

You say you're 100% sure clap is a wolf... did you scan him? The only way to be 100% sure is if you scanned him and apparently you didn't, so that doesn't make sense either.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:44 PM   #411
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
That's the plan!

And for everyone who doesn't believe me, why would i do this if i was a wolf? The wolves were already winning! And obviously they would advise against this sort of action. if i was a wolf it would bring unnecessary attention upon myself when it seemed i wasn't even close to being lynched!

why would you do this? check the numbers, if they believe you its game over!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 12:48 PM   #412
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

I am 100% sure that Clap is a wolf. LSG broke up with Lerriuqs and went with Clap after finding out her role and seeing that you can private message your date. She would obviously go out with a wolf so she could communicate with them and let them know who she was. To further prove this point she was voted Prom Queen. The wolves voted her queen to keep the power away from the villagers and to have an excuse for not killing her.

Clap-Wolf (not scanned but 100% sure)

The underlined are discrepancies in your own post. First you say you're 100% sure, then you're not... make up your mind!
Old 09-14-2009, 12:50 PM   #413
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus
Darth Vilus has orchestrated their demise as they must have known he would.

However these reveals turn out, this line is absolutely classic.

Anyway, Darth, can you go back and quote the hints you were making earlier?
Old 09-14-2009, 12:54 PM   #414
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Also, clap, did you make any hints?
Old 09-14-2009, 12:56 PM   #415
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Also, clap, did you make any hints?
no.

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 01:04 PM   #416
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Okay, so I just looked at the timestamps. Darth posted his reveal at 12:44 Central Time. Night deadline was 10 AM Central Time. So we're looking at 9 hours before night ended, and no wolves popped in, saw that he was the seer, and killed him? I'm not sure I can buy that.

VOTE DARTH VILUS
Old 09-14-2009, 01:07 PM   #417
Lorena
Unregistered

I see Darth here and I'm waiting for him to say something as I keep refreshing the page. I have some errands to run but I'll be back in a bit.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:08 PM   #418
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
That's the plan!

I always hate this question. It's like saying 'my actions are too obviously wolfy for me to be a wolf' -- the obvious answer, I guess, is that you would do this to get villagers lynched. The question is, who were people going to go after today if not for this reveal? Because it's definitely not Lorena or Darth. So if Darth is lying, and we lynch Lorena, then Darth, we'll probably be nowhere near where we were then.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:09 PM   #419
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
no.

That's fair -- I don't think it's a wise move to drop hints that you're the seer anyway.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #420
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
That's fair -- I don't think it's a wise move to drop hints that you're the seer anyway.
ive never been nightkilled before see no reason to start now

(I may have been nightkilled, but i sure dont remember it)

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #421
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Sure no problem. it was just one hint and not that good though. This is the original post:

"I have to vote early because of work, normally I would wait to hear more about what the group is saying. For some reason I have a feeling that the wolves are people you wouldn't normally expect, and my feelings usually turn out to be right. So think about this first, think of 2 people you wouldn't vote for and vote for one of them. That's just my opinion.

And what the hell! Why does my date get knocked off! I swear revenge. Though i'm a free agent now

VOTE LORENA

I just think a woman wolf would be hilarious at the prom! It was either you Telle or LoneStarGirl. I apologize"

The first was that I knew Lorena was a wolf. I said vote for who u wouldn't expect. No one was expecting Lorena which is 1 and 2 is I voted for her, kind of a little nudge in that direction. The second is "and my feelings usually turn out to be right." This is both a reference to me in real life and the fact that i was the seer. It would indicate that i could "feel" or "see" who the wolves were. Put this with the other and u would be able to see lorena was a wolf. after seeing she was the group's trust with me would have went up a few notches.

And this part. "I just think a woman wolf would be hilarious at the prom! it was either you Telle or LoneStarGirl. I apologize" This was a lie. it was an attempt to shy suspicion away from me for being the seer so the wolves wouldn't kill me. Sadly the villagers would see it too. I i went out early winning the game woulda been tough. I decided not to drop anymore hints to avoid that scenario. i would only reveal when I had something good. i was trying to track down all three wolves but we started losing key players. Since it looked like no one was on the wolves's tails (hey get it, tails!?!) I had to act. even though i couldn't get them all we could get a few which would help with the ratio.

Does that answer the question? I know i know, it's not that good. But it was still early mind u. i figured the wolves would take out more experienced players first, and this would give me time to scan. I didn't see anymore reason to put suspicion on myself.

I do feel sorry about Kwhit though, it had to look like i didn't know much of anything.

Quote:
However these reveals turn out, this line is absolutely classic.

Anyway, Darth, can you go back and quote the hints you were making earlier?
Old 09-14-2009, 01:16 PM   #422
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

If I die because of you I'm gonna be pissed. There is no honor in being killed by your own team. If I die you will see that I was truthful and that you should never have doubted me. I will be expecting an apology if that happens.

Every villager who doesn't have their head up their ass like pass vote lorena. if we lose a villager it might be the death of us all.

Quote:
Okay, so I just looked at the timestamps. Darth posted his reveal at 12:44 Central Time. Night deadline was 10 AM Central Time. So we're looking at 9 hours before night ended, and no wolves popped in, saw that he was the seer, and killed him? I'm not sure I can buy that.

VOTE DARTH VILUS
Old 09-14-2009, 01:19 PM   #423
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
If I die because of you I'm gonna be pissed. There is no honor in being killed by your own team. If I die you will see that I was truthful and that you should never have doubted me. I will be expecting an apology if that happens.

Every villager who doesn't have their head up their ass like pass vote lorena. if we lose a villager it might be the death of us all.
wow..... I feel some rage here.... where is RendeR

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 01:21 PM   #424
J23
College Benchwarmer

Do you have any explanation why you revealed at the time that you did Darth? I understand wanting to get out the info before you were potentially night killed, but 9 hours before night deadline is extremely reckless if you're the legit seer.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:22 PM   #425
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Fine i'll put everything G-rated now.

Everyone whoisn't a big meanie like that awful Pass, would please, please, please, pretty please vote for Ms. Lorena? It would be really super duper if you do :-)

Quote:
wow..... I feel some rage here.... where is RendeR
Old 09-14-2009, 01:24 PM   #426
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Sure no problem. it was just one hint and not that good though. This is the original post:

"I have to vote early because of work, normally I would wait to hear more about what the group is saying. For some reason I have a feeling that the wolves are people you wouldn't normally expect, and my feelings usually turn out to be right. So think about this first, think of 2 people you wouldn't vote for and vote for one of them. That's just my opinion.

And what the hell! Why does my date get knocked off! I swear revenge. Though i'm a free agent now

VOTE LORENA

I just think a woman wolf would be hilarious at the prom! It was either you Telle or LoneStarGirl. I apologize"

The first was that I knew Lorena was a wolf. I said vote for who u wouldn't expect. No one was expecting Lorena which is 1 and 2 is I voted for her, kind of a little nudge in that direction. The second is "and my feelings usually turn out to be right." This is both a reference to me in real life and the fact that i was the seer. It would indicate that i could "feel" or "see" who the wolves were. Put this with the other and u would be able to see lorena was a wolf. after seeing she was the group's trust with me would have went up a few notches.

And this part. "I just think a woman wolf would be hilarious at the prom! it was either you Telle or LoneStarGirl. I apologize" This was a lie. it was an attempt to shy suspicion away from me for being the seer so the wolves wouldn't kill me. Sadly the villagers would see it too. I i went out early winning the game woulda been tough. I decided not to drop anymore hints to avoid that scenario. i would only reveal when I had something good. i was trying to track down all three wolves but we started losing key players. Since it looked like no one was on the wolves's tails (hey get it, tails!?!) I had to act. even though i couldn't get them all we could get a few which would help with the ratio.

Does that answer the question? I know i know, it's not that good. But it was still early mind u. i figured the wolves would take out more experienced players first, and this would give me time to scan. I didn't see anymore reason to put suspicion on myself.

I do feel sorry about Kwhit though, it had to look like i didn't know much of anything.

That does answer it well enough for me. Like I said earlier, I'm not in favor of dropping hints that you're the seer (I don't think it's worth the risk of the wolves finding out), but if you're going to say you did, you better be able to point them out. It is nice how your hint even points to Lorena, but it's the kind of hint that could just be dropped if Lorena ended up dying. Also, it's of note that Lorena wasn't really the subject of much scrutiny before. Can you talk about why you chose her?

Also, have you thought about your scan for tonight? What would you think of scanning Chief Rum?
Old 09-14-2009, 01:25 PM   #427
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Everyone whoisn't a big meanie like that awful Pass, would please, please, please, pretty please vote for Ms. Lorena? It would be really super duper if you do :-)
no need to do that its funnier when people get super mad (as long as the cool down after the game) Im sure you would be surprised how many of us have had temper meltdowns due to wW

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 01:26 PM   #428
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

Big meanie? Just remember that I've been vouched for by both seers, real and fake!
Old 09-14-2009, 01:27 PM   #429
Telle
College Starter

Votes as of post #424:

3 - Lorena - Lerriuqs (363), Telle (373), Darth (394)
1 - Darth - Pass (416)
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:28 PM   #430
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
That does answer it well enough for me. Like I said earlier, I'm not in favor of dropping hints that you're the seer (I don't think it's worth the risk of the wolves finding out), but if you're going to say you did, you better be able to point them out. It is nice how your hint even points to Lorena, but it's the kind of hint that could just be dropped if Lorena ended up dying. Also, it's of note that Lorena wasn't really the subject of much scrutiny before. Can you talk about why you chose her?

Also, have you thought about your scan for tonight? What would you think of scanning Chief Rum?

Dude really? why did i pick Lorena? Do u mean to scan or to lynch? i obviously picked her to lynch because she was a wolf. as for the reason why i picked her it gets tricky. My original choice was hoopsguy since he was my partner. When I scanned that night i saw him being murdered by lorena. That's it really.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #431
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Dude really? why did i pick Lorena? Do u mean to scan or to lynch? i obviously picked her to lynch because she was a wolf. as for the reason why i picked her it gets tricky. My original choice was hoopsguy since he was my partner. When I scanned that night i saw him being murdered by lorena. That's it really.

Whoa whoa whoa -- so you're saying that you scanned hoopsguy, and by doing that, you found out that Lorena was evil?
Old 09-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #432
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
that doesnt track with the rules....

keep digging

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 01:31 PM   #433
Passacaglia
Coordinator

And yes, I was asking why you scanned Lorena, not why you wanted to lynch her. But now, you're saying you didn't scan Lorena, but actually hoopsguy?
Old 09-14-2009, 01:33 PM   #434
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Whoa whoa whoa -- so you're saying that you scanned hoopsguy, and by doing that, you found out that Lorena was evil?

Yep, and now that i siad that everyone is gonna start whining "that's cheating that's cheating he gets 2?" It doesn't count as two here. I eavesdrop on people and findout what they are doing at the time which shows me their allegiance. Hoopsguy died that night so obviously i would be able to see who killed him.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:33 PM   #435
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Votes as of post #424:

3 - Lorena - Lerriuqs (363), Telle (373), Darth (394)
1 - Darth - Pass (416)

I believe that clap has a vote for Darth also.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #436
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Gossip Queen- You hear and see everything. Once per night you may eavesdrop on a player to discover their allegiance.

I don't know whether to believe Darth or not, but I point back to the rules...
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #437
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Yep, and now that i siad that everyone is gonna start whining "that's cheating that's cheating he gets 2?" It doesn't count as two here. I eavesdrop on people and findout what they are doing at the time which shows me their allegiance. Hoopsguy died that night so obviously i would be able to see who killed him.

Most of the time, the role of the seer doesn't work that way. There have definitely been games where it has worked like that, but it's pretty rare. Most of the time, if the person you scanned dies, you've basically just wasted your scan.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:35 PM   #438
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post

I saw that too lerriuqs. I wasn't sure if that was part of the defintion of the role, or part of the 'flavor of the character' or justification for why the role of 'gossip queen' is being equated to 'seer' -- you know what I mean?
Old 09-14-2009, 01:36 PM   #439
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
yeah, i guess i was looking at the evesdroping part, I think this must include eyesdropping too!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 01:38 PM   #440
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Most of the time, the role of the seer doesn't work that way. There have definitely been games where it has worked like that, but it's pretty rare. Most of the time, if the person you scanned dies, you've basically just wasted your scan.

I've already stated this role is a little different. I eavesdrop not scan homie. i just say scan because that's what you're all used to. basically i sneak around each night and see what people are up to.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:41 PM   #441
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I've already stated this role is a little different. I eavesdrop not scan homie. i just say scan because that's what you're all used to. basically i sneak around each night and see what people are up to.

The problem is the wording of the second sentence. You may eavesdrop on a player to discover their allegiance. Whatever word you use for it, the details of what it does are told right there. You find out the allegiance of the person on whom you have eavesdropped. And you did not eavesdrop on Lorena, correct?

Also, you didn't answer about scanning, I mean eavesdropping on, Chief Rum. I ask because, frankly, that's who I think is coaching you.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:44 PM   #442
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

FTR, I believe Darth is right and if he is - This game is already over with the wolves winning...
Old 09-14-2009, 01:46 PM   #443
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
The problem is the wording of the second sentence. You may eavesdrop on a player to discover their allegiance. Whatever word you use for it, the details of what it does are told right there. You find out the allegiance of the person on whom you have eavesdropped. And you did not eavesdrop on Lorena, correct?

Also, you didn't answer about scanning, I mean eavesdropping on, Chief Rum. I ask because, frankly, that's who I think is coaching you.

why would i answer when the wolves can see him it too? if it upsets you i can do it but i doubt my results will matter since i believe on being murdered by tomorrow one way or the other. I'll eavesdrop on him though but i believe it will be wasted. it was either him or J23 anyway as my next eavesdrop.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:47 PM   #444
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
FTR, I believe Darth is right and if he is - This game is already over with the wolves winning...

If he's right, how could the wolves be winning?
Old 09-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #445
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
why would i answer when the wolves can see him it too?

huh?
Old 09-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #446
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
If he's right, how could the wolves be winning?

If LSG is the outcast, this game's over. Think about it.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #447
Schmidty
Coordinator

Well, that sucks.

And no one is mourning me!!!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #448
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Well, that sucks.

And no one is mourning me!!!!!

i was gonna mourn you! but you dont love me......

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 01:53 PM   #449
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
huh?

i meant why would i tell the wolves who im eavesdropping on. what is the point of that? and this is what my role says as per the rules:

Gossip Queen: You hear and see everything. once per night you may eavesdrop on a player to discover their allegiance.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:55 PM   #450
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
If LSG is the outcast, this game's over. Think about it.

Because she can change a vote? I think for the game to be over in that case, we'd have to have 4 wolves, which seems high for a 14-player game.