Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-16-2009, 12:27 PM   #651
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Overall, I thought both sides did well. Nice work on the relief job clap. So what happened with Telle?
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #652
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I did. The phaser set to stun could've been used exactly like Spock's vulcan neck pinch (or if I had revealed I had it, it could've stopped a person from posting / voting during the day), but I didn't want to use it until we confirmed who Spock was for fear of mucking that up.

Had you killed hoops instead of me, when clap revealed, he took out dubb and I could've taken out you (I would've targeted you over Schmidty), and with the extra villager from no night kill, it would've been 4-1 and the wolf would've been narrowed down enough to have finished you in the next two days. Good work picking me to kill instead.

Actually that's why I targeted you - for some reason, I thought you or Jackal got it. I was out and just got back and the trivia question was already up for two minutes or I would have gotten all three trivia questions...
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:34 PM   #653
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I was hoping you'd think it was some type of personal protection and leave me alone until I could make use of it. I knew I made a mistake when I posted in the thread a couple minutes after the question was posted.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:48 PM   #654
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

fuck

the fact that we blew this game seriously fucking pisses me off. sure seemed like we had it in full control
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #655
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I thought hoops played a terrific game. I was lmao when I saw him end up coming after KWhit on what had to be some of the more nonsensicle reasoning I had seen, but he was right, KWhit was not on the village side. I could tell KWhit was mad at that, too. The greatness of hoops.

But really after that, hoops more or less seemed to focus right on wolves, looking right at both DT and lerriuqs on Day Three. Like he said, the voting record was something that could be followed in this one.

Darth just had bad luck. I don't know that he was any more targetted than anyone else, but if the seer survives that long, after a while, you're going to pay for it. Kinda hand in hand with that was the misfortune that clap/Telle never scanned lerriuqs the cunning at all.

I was surprised no one even once considered the possibility that Lt. Kyle was in the game (the Fool). He wasn't, of course, so maybe you guys had me figured out by then.

And, yes, lerriuqs, JAG won that Day 3 trivia (it was actually Day 3).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:53 PM   #656
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
fuck

the fact that we blew this game seriously fucking pisses me off. sure seemed like we had it in full control

Shouldn'ta gone for it on fourth!

(runs away and hides... )

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 11-16-2009 at 12:58 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:56 PM   #657
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I was hoping you'd think it was some type of personal protection and leave me alone until I could make use of it. I knew I made a mistake when I posted in the thread a couple minutes after the question was posted.

It surprised me so many people present at the time of the trivia question would post, confirming their presence. I was thinking it might be sorta quiet at that time, so no one would figure out who got the prize.

Of course, when the wolves won, the prize was destroyed. You guys probably figured that out. I was also wondering if that would be used as a tool to clear people, which is why I put a "reveal condition" on JAG's prize. But that never came up.

I actually thought allowing the prizes to survive intact for the wolves would unbalance the game, which is why I had them destroyed when wolves got them, but they really had no impact on the game either way whatsoever.

Old 11-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #658
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
fuck

I came in and saved the day DT... you know you cant beat me!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:05 PM   #659
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
It surprised me so many people present at the time of the trivia question would post, confirming their presence. I was thinking it might be sorta quiet at that time, so no one would figure out who got the prize.

Of course, when the wolves won, the prize was destroyed. You guys probably figured that out. I was also wondering if that would be used as a tool to clear people, which is why I put a "reveal condition" on JAG's prize. But that never came up.

I actually thought allowing the prizes to survive intact for the wolves would unbalance the game, which is why I had them destroyed when wolves got them, but they really had no impact on the game either way whatsoever.

I posted since I have NO thought of winning

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:06 PM   #660
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I take gratification in the fact I had DT nailed...
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:06 PM   #661
The Jackal
Coordinator

CR, didn't you mean the evil universe wins?
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:10 PM   #662
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
CR, didn't you mean the evil universe wins?

Heh...yes. Edited.

Old 11-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #663
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I thought hoops played a terrific game. I was lmao when I saw him end up coming after KWhit on what had to be some of the more nonsensicle reasoning I had seen, but he was right, KWhit was not on the village side. I could tell KWhit was mad at that, too. The greatness of hoops.

KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #664
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
fuck

It is your werewolf gift
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:40 PM   #665
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post

Savant

hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:00 PM   #666
Schmidty
Coordinator

I totally didn't deserve to be on the winning side in this one. It's tough for me when I'm a vanilla villager. I pretty much just look at other people's analysis, and then go with my gut. As I said before, that's why I make it to the endgame almost every time. I can't remember the last time I was voted off or night-killed.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:36 PM   #667
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
It is your werewolf gift

hoser.

i do seem to be fucking cursed.

note that i don't blame my teammates at all.

it just didn't even occur to me that we should better space-out our votes on D1. Particularly since I was with the cunning and I assumed he'd be scanned and cleared.

Still, I thought once I used my power that we had a pretty straight shot down towards endgame - the fact that we couldn't nail telle/clap earlier definately hurt us though...especially since we had the BG gone so much earlier.

i wonder if the telle thing BTW was her walking by the computer and seeing my PM to RendeR after we had nightkilled him on N1.

If so i'm sorry.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:25 PM   #668
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
i wonder if the telle thing BTW was her walking by the computer and seeing my PM to RendeR after we had nightkilled him on N1.

If so i'm sorry.

As I said earlier, I don't feel I should talk about what happened unless Telle wants to.

That said, from what I do know, I don't believe Telle saw your PM (which I didn't even know about).