Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #351
cougarfreak
College Starter

Let's go with the tie, since rules weren't specified for that.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #352
saldana
Pro Starter

3 minutes to go, 5 for RA, 3 each for Packer and Autumn

Last edited by saldana : 01-20-2011 at 09:00 PM.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #353
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

You want a tie?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #354
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

This is why I wanted to look at Pass...
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #355
Autumn
Head Coach

That's what I'm wondering Chief. I wonder if CW has it right about Pass wanting a tie for some reason.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #356
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I don't like Pass here at all. He just keeps moving his vote around. What is the current vote count?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:59 PM   #357
Autumn
Head Coach

unvote packerfan
vote raiders army
Old 01-20-2011, 08:59 PM   #358
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I have 3, 3, 5 with RA in the lead. Isn't that right?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:00 PM   #359
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

If I read it right, it's RA on the block. And not a tie.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:00 PM   #360
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Well, 6 on RA now.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:00 PM   #361
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Holy movement at the end there...
Old 01-20-2011, 09:00 PM   #362
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Yes, Pass, before Autumn's move, that was the vote. Now it's even more certain.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:01 PM   #363
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I just wanted to see who else would follow dubb on Autumn. I think cougarfreak took the bait. Of course, we'll see what that means eventually. But I'm thinking if RA comes out bad, cougar looks bad for trying to save him.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:01 PM   #364
Autumn
Head Coach

I want to make sure we don't get a tie, and obviously would prefer not to be lynched. I'm really suspicious of this push away from PF and towards me or RA though. I expect he'll be good and suspect therefore PF is not.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:02 PM   #365
Passacaglia
Coordinator

And Autumn -- see, I told you a lot can happen in 10 minutes!
Old 01-20-2011, 09:02 PM   #366
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I just wanted to see who else would follow dubb on Autumn. I think cougarfreak took the bait. Of course, we'll see what that means eventually. But I'm thinking if RA comes out bad, cougar looks bad for trying to save him.

Quite the bet there. Your bet isn't just on hanging coug with RA's badness, but your own on his goodness.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:02 PM   #367
saldana
Pro Starter

deadline
Old 01-20-2011, 09:03 PM   #368
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Quite the bet there. Your bet isn't just on hanging coug with RA's badness, but your own on his goodness.

Do you mean on Autumn's goodness?
Old 01-20-2011, 09:04 PM   #369
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
And Autumn -- see, I told you a lot can happen in 10 minutes!

Yeah, this is exactly the sort of "a lot" that I'd prefer not have happen. I agree, sometimes you can learn things, but sometimes the chaos is an excuse.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:04 PM   #370
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Do you mean on Autumn's goodness?

No, RA. You essentially were a key engineer here in RA ending up with the lynch. Your moves caused confusion, and have done so all game, not just now. If RA comes up good, I am inclined to lynch you sooner than later.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:07 PM   #371
Autumn
Head Coach

If it was just anyone random doing this, I would bet that they were the Fremen traitor and trying to get noticed. But I seem to remember Pass just being like this at times. Does that sound right to others, or is this out of character? If so I'd bet the Fremen angle.

Frankly Pass's involvement seemed more inclined to A) cause confusion and/or B) keep people away from PF. It's odd to me that PF was a leading candidate 20 minutes ago and ended up not even in the conversation. Going back to see who caused that will be interesting.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:13 PM   #372
saldana
Pro Starter

The death of a Fedaykin still fresh in your memory casts a pall of silence over the early part of the day. Even into the evening hours, very little has been said, but as you watch the twin moons rise over the dunes, arguments begin over who may be responsible for the deaths that have plagued your band of warriors.

Choices are made, and then changed, and then changed again, and in the end, the decision of whom shall forfeit their water is final...Raiders Army.

As you stand before him he says very little in his defense. Could this mean an admission of guilt...is RA part of a conspiracy against Muad'dib?

Silently, RA turns and walks off into the desert in a manner very unlike a Fremen, and as he gets further away, it occurs to you that the precise measure and rhythm of his stride is intentional.

Lightning crackles across the sand in the distance as RA begins to reach the limits of your vision in the near darkness. By the time you hear the unmistakable sound of scales passing over sand, you have realized without a doubt that Raiders Army knew precisely how to summon a worm without a thumper...something only a true Fremen would know how to do.

Raiders Army was a Jihadi Warrior, and has returned to the black hole of the maw of the Maker.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:14 PM   #373
Autumn
Head Coach

Bummer, well in that case it could have been me as much as him. But hopefully we learned something from this end game.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:18 PM   #374
saldana
Pro Starter

it is now night 3, orders are due by 6am

and CW, you're the only guy here roleplaying, if you fail me after that write up, its gom jabbar for you man
Old 01-20-2011, 09:19 PM   #375
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Then we definitely had two villagers on the block (me and RA) tonight...still unsure on Autumn, but I think Pass' moves late tonight garner him serious consideration tomorrow.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:19 PM   #376
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Good luck Fremen!
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #377
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

If I knew anything about Dune, I might, lol
Old 01-21-2011, 02:56 AM   #378
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Ah damn really, we lynched another one of our own? That blows, I thought there was a real good chance with RA.

The only thing I really gather today is that pass looks suspicious now, we'll have to see what happens tomorrow. That seems weird to me though, I'm almost sure he's a regular jihad warrior. He's playing like he always does when he's a villager (at least in my opinion). I think he must have a special win condition or will gain an ability if there is a tie vote.

That's really all that i can come up with. I'll think more on it tomorrow, night all

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:25 AM   #379
saldana
Pro Starter

The apprehension is palpable as you open your doorseals this morning. What happened to the fighter with the wounds inflicted by Telle? Will he strike again, and if he does, can any of you best someone that can beat a Fedaykin?

One of you will never answer that question, for as you pass through the caves of the Sietch, one doorseal remains closed. As the seal is opened, more moisture than expected can be felt escaping, as if water discipline has not been followed closely by the inhabitant of this Yari.

Then you see the source of the moisture, it is blood, pooled on the ground around the bed. Then you see the source of the blood...it is Chief Rum, lying motionless upon his bed, a hunter-seeker stuck straight into his chest.

CR is dead, he was a Jihadi Warrior.

it is Day 4, votes are due by 10pm

please let me know what you would like to do over the weekend...typically i run just a long night phase

i will not be on at the deadline tonight, so results will go up whenever i am sober enough to type
Old 01-21-2011, 07:29 AM   #380
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Good luck, Fremen!

Old 01-21-2011, 08:04 AM   #381
Danny
Head Coach

We may be looking at a seer reveal here. If there are 4 wolves, we are in end game scenario and even if 3, things aren't looking great. If the seer can catch a wolf they have to reveal, but even if they can clear 2 or 3 people, I think it's worth it to reveal as the wolves will have a pretty decent shot at hitting them with a night kill.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:14 AM   #382
Passacaglia
Coordinator

But what if the seer can't clear 2 or 3 people? There's always the possibility that the people scanned are dead.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:16 AM   #383
Danny
Head Coach

Well then no reason to reveal
Old 01-21-2011, 08:31 AM   #384
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Well, there might be some reason to reveal, just not necessarily that one.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:39 AM   #385
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Danny, looks like you and I are the only ones here this early. What are your thoughts on the day at this point (assuming we don't get a seer reveal)?
Old 01-21-2011, 08:40 AM   #386
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Oh and PF is here, too -- I definitely want to hear your thoughts as well! Other than that trembling in your boots from whenever you think about Jay Cutler, of course.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:48 AM   #387
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

The last thing I do is tremble when I think of Jay Cutler. I am, however, thinking of Aaron Rodgers shredding your D like he did ATL

In terms of the game - you (Pass) are still at the top of my list right now. Autumn truthfully still doesn't look that good...but I don't have much else beyond that.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:55 AM   #388
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Day 1 vote:

PackerFanatic -- ntndeacon
Autumn -- Coffee Warlord, MartinD, Telle, Passacaglia
Schmidty/dubb -- The Jackal, Chief Rum
MartinD -- Autumn, Darth Vilus, Danny, Raiders Army, PackerFanatic
Chief Rum -- cougarfreak
Old 01-21-2011, 08:57 AM   #389
Danny
Head Coach

I'm a little lost as to where to go at this point. Objectively, you and Autumn probably look the worst and with a limiting pool of villagers, that is even more true, but I'm not sold on necessarily going there. I have to leave in a few.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:02 AM   #390
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Day 2 vote:

Autumn -- ntndeacon, Chief Rum
Passacaglia -- PackerFanatic, The Jackal, cougarfreak, Telle
Raiders Army -- Darth Vilus
Darth Vilus -- Danny
Telle -- Raiders Army
The Jackal -- Passacaglia, Autumn, Coffee Warlord
Old 01-21-2011, 09:03 AM   #391
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

It can be helped no longer, but I fear I must admit an error in judgement in not letting Passacaglia die sooner. The correct future can sometimes be difficult to read. And as much as Muad'dib wishes to kill a Packers fan...

Vote Passacaglia
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:05 AM   #392
Passacaglia
Coordinator

So here's the thing -- based on the way Day 1 voting went down, I don't think both Autumn and I can be wolves. And I know it's easy to say, "they both look bad, so let's try one" but it won't work considering that. One of us has to be more guilty than the other, independently.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:07 AM   #393
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
It can be helped no longer, but I fear I must admit an error in judgement in not letting Passacaglia die sooner. The correct future can sometimes be difficult to read. And as much as Muad'dib wishes to kill a Packers fan...

Vote Passacaglia

I can see where you're coming from, but I just posted the Day 2 vote. If I'm a wolf, did no wolves try to save me? Or is Autumn a wolf with me? I don't think you can argue that Autumn and I are both wolves given my late vote for him on Day 1. So, really, in a vote that tight, no wolves voted for The Jackal?
Old 01-21-2011, 09:12 AM   #394
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
I can see where you're coming from, but I just posted the Day 2 vote. If I'm a wolf, did no wolves try to save me? Or is Autumn a wolf with me? I don't think you can argue that Autumn and I are both wolves given my late vote for him on Day 1. So, really, in a vote that tight, no wolves voted for The Jackal?

Before I fully respond, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't your late Autumn vote the one that originally put a tie in play for the Day 1 insanity?
Old 01-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #395
cougarfreak
College Starter

I don't think there's any question for me........I KNOW who I'm voting for this time around already, and I'm a rookie, just getting the hang of it.

VOTE PASSACAGLIA
Old 01-21-2011, 09:30 AM   #396
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

So here's the most likely Totally Wrong Analysis I've got rocking today.

1) Passacaglia is the cunning.
2) Autumn is a wolf.
3) So is DV.

OR

1) Passacaglia is the brutal.
2) Autumn is the cunning.
3) Our seer is out of his mind for not scanning Pass.

Day 1 - Autumn gets a run going, Passacaglia is placed in a difficult position of late voting a throwaway target, or forcing a late tie to create some confusion. Knowing fully well that no one is going to allow that tie to stick, it's the best chance to save a lucky day 1 vote.

Day 2 - At the end of the day, it's was 4-3 in favor of Pass. That'd take a swing of 2 votes to save you, and with Autumn already on Jackal, it would be a horrid idea to have MORE wolves try and pile onto Jackal for the save.
Add to the fact you, once again, attempted to get all nutty with some tie-forcing madness.

Day 3 - Jesus, that's 3 days of insanity that you've been throwing out, brother. If you're the cunning, this is a damn spiffy way to do it. It'd about guarantee you got scanned, the seer wastes a day on you, and you just get to sew massive amounts of confusion.

Yeah. I do make mistakes, and I've been totally off my game here, but frankly, you've got a lot of work to do to sell me on someone else.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #397
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

VOTE PASSACAGLIA

One way or another, we learn quite a bit tonight.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:45 AM   #398
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Man, you must think I'm pretty ballsy. I don't think anyone would have given me crap for voting MartinD on Day 1 to avoid creating a tie. I don't remember exactly how Day 2 went down, but I was definitely in "save my ass" mode. I had a good feeling about Autumn then, though -- and that carried over to Day 3, when I moved to Autumn late to see who would bite, then moved back to save Autumn. I'll have to look at the count again, but I do remember cougarfreak moving. For whatever this says about the seer, I'm pretty sure I haven't been scanned. Can you find anyone in this game who trusts me so much that it seems like they scanned me?
Old 01-21-2011, 09:45 AM   #399
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
VOTE PASSACAGLIA

One way or another, we learn quite a bit tonight.

Walk me through this. What are you expecting to learn other than my allegiance?
Old 01-21-2011, 10:03 AM   #400
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Day 3 vote:

Raiders Army -- Coffee Warlord, Darth Vilus, Danny, Chief Rum, Passacaglia, Autumn
PackerFanatic -- ntndeacon, Raiders Army
Autumn -- PackerFanatic, dubb93, courgarfreak