Autumn
Head Coach

unvote autumn
Vote crimson fox
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:55 PM   #402
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

so...you're the sorceror. Gee. I so believe you. Granted there was a time I wondered if I had it bakward. That you were the sorc and narc was the wolf as narc is acting so aggressive and weird. Jackal I'm glad you posted. YOui're the one person I wanted to hear from because your absence is very noticable. I really want to hear more of your thoughts.

unvote nightfall
unvote crimsonfox
vote autumn
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:57 PM   #403
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

These posts brought to you by the free wifi at origins gaming convention in columbus OH
Old 06-24-2011, 07:57 PM   #404
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Bah i so don't believe autumn's reveal. Have seen so many bogus reveals.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:58 PM   #405
Autumn
Head Coach

Trust me, you'll still be playing tomorrow. Well, not all of you.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:58 PM   #406
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

if i'm dead then i can sleep
Old 06-24-2011, 07:59 PM   #407
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

incidently i will probably get into one or two live werewolf games while I'm here. May as well
Old 06-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #408
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

packer you seem to be the pied piper. everyone's followin you everywhere
Old 06-24-2011, 08:03 PM   #409
Autumn
Head Coach

Unvote crimson fox
Vote autumn
Old 06-24-2011, 08:24 PM   #410
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I know, CF, and I don't really like it...it's unnerving, lol
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #411
The Jackal
Coordinator

CF I'll be sure to provide more thoughts tomorrow if im still alive. Sounds like we either nailed a wolf who is grasping at another day or the sorcerer which wouldn't be terrible. I've been sick all day from some bad fish and too much beer and I'm out to dinner and a movie right now.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:52 PM   #412
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

This is the weirdest day of vote history ever...
Old 06-24-2011, 08:54 PM   #413
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Not that it will help at this point, but I'd much rather go for who I think might be a wolf than a "neutral"

UNVOTE AUTUMN
VOTE CRIMSONFOX
Old 06-24-2011, 10:09 PM   #414
Zinto
College Starter

Sorry guys the results will be processed soon.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:13 PM   #415
Zinto
College Starter

CrimsonFox- Narcizo(373), Packer(413)
Autumn- PackerFanatic(384), The Jackal(391), Niccus(399), CrimsonFox(402), Autumn(409)
Old 06-24-2011, 10:13 PM   #416
Zinto
College Starter

The votes are counted and sadness falls on Oolong the pig’s face. The Z-Warriors surround him and Krillen makes a quick move to chop off his head. A bit of shame fell over the camp as they realize they had killed another one of their friends.

“Wait what is inside of Oolong” asked Gohan.

Soon the Z-Warriors take off the costume that was covering up the true victim of their attack, a little green man.

Autumn was the Saibaman.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:34 PM   #417
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
incidently i will probably get into one or two live werewolf games while I'm here. May as well

If you can play The Resistance and Shadow Hunters too!
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:37 PM   #418
mckerney
Coordinator

And Saboteur! Those are my favorite hidden roles games to play in person.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #419
Zinto
College Starter

You awake to find Krillens body chopped up into many pieces and left outside each of your tents. What a terrible way for someone to go.

PackerFanatic was Krillen a Z-Warrior.

Last edited by Zinto : 06-24-2011 at 10:51 PM.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:06 PM   #420
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

hmmmmmmmm, so what do you think J?
Old 06-24-2011, 11:07 PM   #421
Autumn
Head Coach

Sorry wolf, if it had been any other night I could have won it for you there at deadline.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:09 PM   #422
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

and oooooooooooooh how delightful. Packer votes for me so the wolf kills packer to make me look guilty.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:10 PM   #423
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

that's very flattering deadite, but you're dead...and I'm not a wolf.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:11 PM   #424
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Sorry wolf, if it had been any other night I could have won it for you there at deadline.

unless you're NOT talking to me...
Old 06-24-2011, 11:26 PM   #425
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Gah! I was hoping for two end-games in a row...if only I were so lucky

Go village go!!
Old 06-24-2011, 11:32 PM   #426
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

not voting niccus but if he's a wolf they've won.
jackal narcizo jackal narcizo

jackal too quiet
too quiet
not participating...

but narcizo aggressive. aggressive
aggressive

let's try this
VOTE JACKAL
Old 06-25-2011, 04:45 AM   #427
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I know I ought to be cunning and stuff but I really can't be bothered. Dunno if I trust Crimson or Jackal - if Niccus is the wolf he deserves the win and there's really no reason not to believe him.

I tempted to say we should no lynch vote. Then the wolf can decide whether he wants to get cute and try to make Niccus look guilty by letting him live and take out one of the two villagers who are most suspicious or if he takes out Niccus and that way we can discount the chance that Niccus is playing us all. So, like a stuck record, "No Lynch" discuss.

Sunday or Monday works best for me Zinto. Today not so much.

MY gut is saying Jackal is the wolf though, so if we want this over with I'm probably happy voting for Jackal. I want to look at things a bit more though, because this is the probably only the second time I've been in an end game like this and the last time I made an almight screw up of it.

And, bah! Autumn - I knew it. Well, not actually "knew" it. But thought about it. Crimson put me off though by not even considering Jackal yesterday morning. Don't understand why he's suddenly discounting me and going after you though.

I'm going to have to think about this.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:41 AM   #428
Danny
Head Coach

Have you guys considered the possibility that Hoops is the wolf?
Danny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:30 AM   #429
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I know I ought to be cunning and stuff but I really can't be bothered. Dunno if I trust Crimson or Jackal - if Niccus is the wolf he deserves the win and there's really no reason not to believe him.

I tempted to say we should no lynch vote. Then the wolf can decide whether he wants to get cute and try to make Niccus look guilty by letting him live and take out one of the two villagers who are most suspicious or if he takes out Niccus and that way we can discount the chance that Niccus is playing us all. So, like a stuck record, "No Lynch" discuss.

Sunday or Monday works best for me Zinto. Today not so much.

MY gut is saying Jackal is the wolf though, so if we want this over with I'm probably happy voting for Jackal. I want to look at things a bit more though, because this is the probably only the second time I've been in an end game like this and the last time I made an almight screw up of it.

And, bah! Autumn - I knew it. Well, not actually "knew" it. But thought about it. Crimson put me off though by not even considering Jackal yesterday morning. Don't understand why he's suddenly discounting me and going after you though.

I'm going to have to think about this.

you make quite a lot of assumptions about me. Who says I'm discounting you. I think you're both suspicious. It is not Monday yet. No lynch at this point = loss.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:43 AM   #430
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

quintuplevote danny

btw I'm in and out all weekend. Since I've found a wifi spot i can jump in occasionally.
I'd rather monday
Old 06-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #431
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Have you guys considered the possibility that Hoops is the wolf?

That has to be the answer.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:01 AM   #432
The Jackal
Coordinator

I think Monday is good for me too, especially if we already have one person who's not too available.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:02 AM   #433
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
quintuplevote danny

See, now Hoops is going to win.
Danny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:08 AM   #434
The Jackal
Coordinator

As to answer questions about my involvement, CF, I haven't been purposely not posting as much as usual. I think I was fairly involved in the D1 debate about no lynch, then settled on a DV vote which I believe is the main reason I'm getting looked at. I still maintain that if I was a wolf I absolutely would've voted for mau at least one time on D1. It's a legitimate argument against me, really the main piece of vote history we have so I'm not in too much disagreement.

D2 turned into a runaway after mckerney's reveal, not much posting going on there in general. And then yesterday I was sick like a dog during the day and out at night - I put my vote on Autumn instead of CF because I thought it more likely CF was the sorceror, funny how that turned out. Now I'm not sure.

What we've got left aside from me, since I know I'm good, is Narcizo, who was pinging everyone the first couple days with his no lynch discussions and general tone/fighting with Autumn. Now, the wolves and sorceror supposedly didn't know who each other were so I can't point too much at that unless they somehow dropped hidden hints. Then there's CF who was nearly lynched yesterday but convinced enough of us (pretty much me and PF) that Autumn was a better vote. And finally Niccus. I'm not sure why you guys have thrown out the possibility for voting for him by just saying "well if he's the wolf he won". It would've been a bold move to kill Chubby to misdirect us on D2, but not out of the question.

There's a lot of time to mull this over, I want to look back at the voting even though I know there won't be too much there, so also people's posts.

As far as no lynch today - it's interesting because you wouldn't think a wolf would put forward that argument, since an incorrect lynch today loses the game and a no lynch delays it one day. But Narc has been all about no lynch this game and people have been on him for it. I have to think about it though at this point I'd probably lean towards making my best guess at who's a wolf.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:56 AM   #435
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

great great post jackal. And notice that narcizo is agreeing with me about voting for you now.

thanks for posting. Myself I always throw out the excuse of anything in RL as a reason for why someone hasn't posted. Not that people don't have real lives, of course they do. It's just that every game a wolf uses that as his excuse when they really were just not posting intentionally to go utr. That's why I always leave it out of the equation. And lately I am very eager to vote out people that don't post much in a game just to eliminate that possibility.

I kinda didn't think niccus was guilty because of the day 1 vote and because he's really acting like he doesn't know certainly things which I'm sure he legitimately doesn't. But you never can tell thigns like that really.

As for no lynch, delaying things does nothing but...well...delay things.
So the wolf would take out what he or she thinks is the most trusted individual here leaving mysteries. But really I even doubt that. The wolf has been taking out guilty people all game.
So then there's 3 left after that making our percentage better? Is that the argument for no lynch?
Old 06-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #436
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Yeah. It sounds like you and Jackal have doubts about everyone, so getting rid of one of the villagers will help narrow down who the three are left have to think about. To me Niccus could be the wolf but there's just no point worrying about it too much because I know that I'm going to wind up voting Jackal or Crimson. If I start thinking "yeah, but what if Niccus has pulled this all off", all that's going to do is make me more of a nervous wreck.

Crimson I've pretty much been about Jackal being the wolf all of yesterday - I thought there was a chance that Autumn or you could be the wolf but you topped my suspect list because I thought you were the sorceror because of the way you didn't even mention Jackal yesterday - it struck me as the sort of thing that the sorceror would do if he thought Jackal was the wolf.

About me being aggressive - I don't think I have been particularly. I literally couldn't believe that Autumn would be trying to argue that the situation of 3:2+1 could be anything but a village loss barring a miracle and I was pissed off because the village had, you know, discounted what I think was the correct village move of no voting on day one without much further discussion other than Autumn saying he didn't know where I was getting only two days vote from.

Can you tell me why you self-voted yesterday Crimson? Turned out trumps for you whether you're a villager or the wolf and it's not going to change anything but I'm really interested in what you were thinking.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:48 PM   #437
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Myself I always throw out the excuse of anything in RL as a reason for why someone hasn't posted. Not that people don't have real lives, of course they do. It's just that every game a wolf uses that as his excuse when they really were just not posting intentionally to go utr. That's why I always leave it out of the equation. And lately I am very eager to vote out people that don't post much in a game just to eliminate that possibility.

Yeah believe me I don't want those kind of things to make anyone consider my game differently, I just wanted to go over why I don't really think I've been UTR. Maybe as compared to some recent games, but it's been a short game and I've been involved.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:50 PM   #438
The Jackal
Coordinator

Narc can I ask why you are so sure that I'm the wolf? Is it just the D1 vote? I'd like to help you make the right choice, and I know that's a good piece of voting history, but I feel like you'd know as a wolf I wouldn't distance myself from mau like that. Wolves generally have the best looking votes. I think that's more true in bigger games when sacrificing one wolf out of three or four probably won't be a huge deal, but I think it applies here too.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:51 PM   #439
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
great great post jackal. And notice that narcizo is agreeing with me about voting for you now.

Narcizo has had me at the top of his suspect list since D1, I guess along with you, but still. That's not a new revelation.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:53 PM   #440
The Jackal
Coordinator

Although PF was somewhat trusted I'm actually surprised Narc wasn't killed. If I was the wolf I probably would've killed Narc as he seems to be the most focused on me being the wolf, but I suppose the reverse of that is killing him might make it look like he was on to something. Though I'm surprised the wolf didn't harp on that either, probably would've sealed my fate.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:58 PM   #441
The Jackal
Coordinator

It's funny because the two people I most thought were the sorceror (Narc and CF) are both still alive and neither of them are. Which had me thinking neither of you were the wolf, which is why I'm still looking hard at Niccus.

It might be an interesting experiment to go no lynch and see who's taken out.
Old 06-26-2011, 01:27 PM   #442
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Narcizo has had me at the top of his suspect list since D1, I guess along with you, but still. That's not a new revelation.

That's not quite true Jackal. Day two started with me looking at Crimson and then Autumn. You only really popped up when mau turned up bad. But throughout the game you seem to be very reactive, rather than actually proposing anything. I don't think you've committed to anything that hasn't already been pushed by someone else.

Discussing the no lynch day one (which everyone except Autumn presumably is wrong about incidentally - it would have been beneficial to the village as it would have given us the vote history for day one and then let us gather information day two before having to hit a baddy) you appear to be considering it. When it seems like Autumn decided it wasn't good for the village (presumably because he worked out it was)and dropped it you probably thought it was too dangerous to pursue (as I think you thought it was a bad move for the village) so you dropped it as well. Had Autumn pushed on it I think you would have followed.

I can't think of one instance where you've stuck your neck out or come up with any ideas to help the village. Or just acted weird like Crimson. Like you I think Crimson has been playing more like a sorceror than a wolf. Turns out that Autumn was the sorceror so where does that leave us? With you as the most likely wolf.
Old 06-26-2011, 01:32 PM   #443
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Although PF was somewhat trusted I'm actually surprised Narc wasn't killed. If I was the wolf I probably would've killed Narc as he seems to be the most focused on me being the wolf, but I suppose the reverse of that is killing him might make it look like he was on to something. Though I'm surprised the wolf didn't harp on that either, probably would've sealed my fate.

Crimson and you have both been trying to spin the choice of Packer as being to make you look suspicious. Could it not be that pretty much everyone trusted Packer so why not take him out and leave the village guessing?
Old 06-26-2011, 01:37 PM   #444
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I find it more likely that CF is the sorceror than a wolf, I'm fairly convinced he isn't a wolf, so I think my vote would be used better trying to nail the last wolf.

Autumn's posts haven't rubbed me as very wolfy, I didn't have a problem with the no lynch discussion, but that early vote on mau coupled with the later switch (even though it was since no steam had gathered on mau) has my D1 wolf on wolf ping going.

VOTE AUTUMN

If you're the wolf then you might well think Crimson is the sorceror so moving to Autumn could pretty much win you the game. From what I understand you weren't around to switch back after Packer moved back to Crimson, otherwise I think the fact that you didn't looks good for you.
Old 06-26-2011, 01:41 PM   #445
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I'm interested in hearing what Niccus has to say. Like Jackal he's been pretty reactive all game. I know this is his first game and all but that doesn't mean he just has to follow along.
Old 06-26-2011, 01:45 PM   #446
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

#45 03:11 Narcizo votes Darth Vilus (1)
#57 04:11 Narcizo unvotes Darth Vilus (0)
#58 04:29 Crimson votes Darth Vilus (1)
#61 04:47 Narcizo votes mckerney (1)
#70 09:16 Autumn votes No Lynch (1)

#111 12:40 Autumn unvotes No Lynch (0)
#112 12:44 Autumn votes mauboy (1)
#113 12:46 Chubby votes Niccus (1)
#114 12:50 Packer votes mauboy (2)
#116 13:10 Packer unvotes mauboy (1)
#118 13:17 Jackal votes Darth Vilus (2)
#138 16:18 Narcizo unvotes mckerney (0)
#138 16:18 Narcizo votes No Lynch (1)

#146 16:39 mauboy votes Niccus (2)
#150 18:07 Packer votes Mauboy (2)
#152 18:29 mckerney votes Darth Vilus (3)
#153 18:58 Niccus votes Darth Vilus (4)
#160 20:17 Autumn unvotes mauboy (1)
#160 20:17 Autumn votes Niccus (3)

#167 21:13 Packer unvotes Mauboy (0)
#167 21:13 Packer votes Niccus (4)
#170 21:44 Niccus unvotes Darth Vilus (3)
#170 21:44 Niccus votes Mauboy (1)
#175 21:48 Niccus unvotes Mauboy (0)
#175 21:48 Niccus votes Darth Vilus (4)
#176 21:48 mckerney unvotes Darth Vilus (3)
#176 21:48 mckerney votes Niccus (5)
#179 21:51 Chubby unvotes Niccus (4)
#179 21:51 Chubby votes Darth Vilus (4)

Darth Vilus - Crimson (58) The Jackal (118) Niccus (174) Chubby (179)
Niccus - Mauboy(146) Autumn (160) PackerFanatic (167) McKerney (176)

No Lynch - Narcizo(138)

No Vote -
Darth Vilus
Old 06-26-2011, 01:54 PM   #447
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
If you're the wolf then you might well think Crimson is the sorceror so moving to Autumn could pretty much win you the game. From what I understand you weren't around to switch back after Autumn outed himself and Packer moved back to Crimson, otherwise I think the fact that you didn't looks good for you.

Added bold for clarity.

OK this all looks like I'm pretty set on Jackal being the wolf but you know how I am. I'll have a stage where all I can see is evidence that Jackal is the wolf. 3 hours from now everything will point to Crimson being the wolf etc etc.

I definitely think Autumn thought that there was a chance Crimson was the wolf otherwise he would have fought more.
Old 06-26-2011, 02:10 PM   #448
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Narcizo doesn't post any voting histories. And even though he says he dislikes my reasoning for voting for autumn, he will gladly fvote for autumn for his OWN reasons. Beginning to think HE is the wolf. heh. That logic is so awesome.

OK this does spring out at me. "I'll gladly vote for Autumn"? I'd just been saying (day three) that I wanted to vote Crimson or Jackal, because it seemed likliest that one of them was the wolf. As, if you're a villager, you know that that list is narrowed down to one why did Jackal not appear in your calculations of who to vote on day three? When his day one vote is pretty much the worst out there.

My theory in small games is that wolves will avoid voting wolf on day one. Day two and if any of them are under pressure then it's fair game (especially if later on you can switch your vote to save the wolf and hope the sorceror lets you win day three). Like I said before I strongly believe in wolves voting wolves but I wouldn't do it on day one in a game this small, where you only have to survive two lynches to win. Of course, others might not see it like me but there you go.
Old 06-26-2011, 02:11 PM   #449
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

7 dolas for my special Dragonballz power-up!
Old 06-26-2011, 05:34 PM   #450
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

unvote jackal
vote narcizo