Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #1551
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Or maybe you should just GM a Coldplay based WW game...although I have no idea what that would look like :P

The members of the hated soft rock-pop band Coldplay have infilitrated a merry band of travelling musicians. As villagers, it is your job to kick musicians out every night until you have rid yourself of the Coldplay plague. If you fail, Coldplay takes over your band and could kick you out--or even worse, leave you in and make everyone think you're weepy.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 10-27-2011 at 10:32 AM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:36 AM   #1552
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Autumn, was my identity revealed to the attacking wolf in the night write up for the kill attempt that I blocked? I got no reveal out of it, but wasn't sure if the wolves would. Of course, I was already "out" in thread, so my identity was no secret. Just wondering about different ways of playing the role.

No, I basically did separate writeups for the wolves after the forensic officers died. They left the identity of the victim up for grabs. At that point no one was really casting any doubt on anything, but yes the wolves were just as in the dark about who was getting killed as anyone.

And I think in particular for the block their write up made clear that they got chased off by the Officer, but definitely nothing about who it was.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:00 AM   #1553
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
The members of the hated soft rock-pop band Coldplay have infilitrated a merry band of travelling musicians. As villagers, it is your job to kick musicians out every night until you have rid yourself of the Coldplay plague. If you fail, Coldplay takes over your band and could kick you out--or even worse, leave you in and make everyone think you're weepy.

And the villagers turn into hipsters
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:02 AM   #1554
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
No, I basically did separate writeups for the wolves after the forensic officers died. They left the identity of the victim up for grabs. At that point no one was really casting any doubt on anything, but yes the wolves were just as in the dark about who was getting killed as anyone.

And I think in particular for the block their write up made clear that they got chased off by the Officer, but definitely nothing about who it was.

lol..you're too kind to yourself. I think one of the days it was "You killed Narc"
Old 10-27-2011, 11:17 AM   #1555
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I also felt that the other BG would likely protect hoops. The flaw in that plan, of course, was that hoops himself might be the other BG. D'oh!

Hmm, I think you referenced this earlier in the thread as well but since I was dead I didn't respond to it.

As the super-wannabe, I wasn't the other bodyguard/office. I don't recall who had that role, but I would only have become a Superhero if Batman had found me. No guarding with that, just help with end-game math if we got to 1:1 ratio.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:17 AM   #1556
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
lol..you're too kind to yourself. I think one of the days it was "You killed Narc"

yes, well that was the night I was out with family. You and Saldana got long writeups every night, so you were the two I decided to shortchange, rather than the poor people you killed ;-)
Old 10-27-2011, 11:19 AM   #1557
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Hmm, I think you referenced this earlier in the thread as well but since I was dead I didn't respond to it.

As the super-wannabe, I wasn't the other bodyguard/office. I don't recall who had that role, but I would only have become a Superhero if Batman had found me. No guarding with that, just help with end-game math if we got to 1:1 ratio.

Yes, Abe was the other Officer.

If Hoops had stayed alive, and Commo had picked him night one, as he almost did, the village would have been in a very strong position, with two villagers who count double, forcing the wolves to have to choose between 1. taking out seers, 2. looking for more wolves or 3. taking out superheroes.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:20 AM   #1558
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post

No, that's right, we killed the BG in a lynch. Either way, you were someone I would have wanted to protect, but decided not to because of the heat you had gotten. See, this is what happens when I try to write about something that happened a week ago and remember what my thought process was.

Point was, I almost protected you that night, and of course, I wish that I had.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:22 AM   #1559
Autumn
Head Coach

For those wondering:

Chief's Protect orders
Danny Narcizo commo mauboy commo
Old 10-27-2011, 11:25 AM   #1560
MrBug708
Head Coach

I was pleased that Saldana and I were on the correct page in taking out Mau and chief. I was afraid he might take out Chief the same night I did
Old 10-27-2011, 02:27 PM   #1561
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
No, that's right, we killed the BG in a lynch. Either way, you were someone I would have wanted to protect, but decided not to because of the heat you had gotten. See, this is what happens when I try to write about something that happened a week ago and remember what my thought process was.

Point was, I almost protected you that night, and of course, I wish that I had.

Let this be a valuable lessons for bodyguards in all future games - whenever you have the chance to protect me, please exercise that option.

Thank you
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:31 PM   #1562
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
I was pleased that Saldana and I were on the correct page in taking out Mau and chief. I was afraid he might take out Chief the same night I did
this was the hardest part for me...trying to guess what you were going to do...not being able to coordinate at all was difficult.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:06 PM   #1563
MrBug708
Head Coach

When you killed JS, I messaged Autumn, "WHY DIDN'T HE TAKE OUT NTN!!!!"
Old 10-27-2011, 04:07 PM   #1564
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
yes, well that was the night I was out with family. You and Saldana got long writeups every night, so you were the two I decided to shortchange, rather than the poor people you killed ;-)

Or this one

Sorry, no fancy writeup tonight for you, I saved it for the victims. You killed commo_solider.

Old 10-27-2011, 04:15 PM   #1565
Autumn
Head Coach

Jeez, you got more writeups than anybody in the game, be grateful. Look above if you want to know what happened with Narc. I guess I just got tired of writing the story from another viewpoint and still hide any identifying details.
Old 10-27-2011, 04:23 PM   #1566
MrBug708
Head Coach

No worries, you could have done that the whole time and I would have been just as happy
Old 10-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #1567
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
this was the hardest part for me...trying to guess what you were going to do...not being able to coordinate at all was difficult.

Hmmmm I thought the supervillains could talk to each other, once they became super of course.

Incidently were you guys trying to kill or were you trying to convert?

Did you guys guess that ntn, mckerney, and DT were the deranged at all?
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #1568
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Hmmmm I thought the supervillains could talk to each other, once they became super of course.

Incidently were you guys trying to kill or were you trying to convert?

Did you guys guess that ntn, mckerney, and DT were the deranged at all?

we could not talk at all at any point...for the first few nights, i was trying to convert, and then switched gears when i looked like the CoT was getting to big

i think someone asked early, but getting both forensic guys at the same time was a complete blind luck shot.

i didnt have a bead on any of the other DCs...i thought Zinto was one because he voted with bug the night before last.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:56 PM   #1569
Autumn
Head Coach

Mr.Bug figured NTN out at the end, but I don't think they had a clue about DT or McKerney.

And no, no one could chat in this game. They did know who the other supervillains were though.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:06 PM   #1570
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Man, I wish I could have had more time for this game. After it was revealed who were the bad guys I was thinking about how I thought it was really suspicious about Bugs comment being in my CoT. Unfortunately though after last Thursday my time got completely sucked up and I've been working / commuting for 15 hours a day the past 4 days and will be doing so for the foreseeable future so possibly no WW for me until mid December.