Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-04-2022, 07:28 PM   #1
stratonapba
Mascot

Jump for a New Era in My Life

Dateline: April 9, 2022

When I'm Watching ESPNU's Coverage of the 2022 National Choir Drill Championships sanctioned by the Universal Choir Drill Association as Santa Margaret Catholic High's Choir Drill came up to the Stage as they made their entrance because I'm Racing NASCAR Diecast

Richard Curtis: Up Next Is Another Team That Brings a Long History of Tradition, It's Santa Margarita Catholic High School

(WOOSH)

Najah Brown: Love Such Personality in this routine, What's the theme and motto of this routine?

Ava McCoy: Our Theme This Year It's Earthquake and we picked this theme because it's fun, it's gimmicky, but also kind of represents where were from California so when we took the team here we wanted to represent us and we were from and we've had a lot of new team members this years so we wanted to brings us when we came here to Florida to Perform.

Najah: How do you guys have or mantain such strength of your motion with difficult skills keeping synchronization from start to finish?

Ava: Our Team, Is very versatile we have a lot of different types of girls but different types of skills a lot of cool solo parts a lot of cool choreography and we had been just drilling our skills over and over along with the routine our coaches have been working us so hard this year.

And So The Crowd Went Wild at the AdventHealth Arena @ ESPN's Wide World of Sports in Orlando, FL as The Music begins to start as wee see Ava and Her Posse singing and dancing while I'm Racing with NASCAR Diecast with recent NASCAR diecast cars that I purchased

Ava (singing): Your eyes tell me how you want me
I can feel it in your heartbeat
I know you like what you see
Hold me, I'll give you all that you need
Wrap your love around me
You're so excited, I can feel you
Getting hotter, oh baby

Later Allison Baldwin, Alina Malinowski and Makenna Meikle who are all seniors just like Ava decided to join in and sing the next phase

Alina, Allison, Ava and Makenna: I'll take you down, I'll take you down
Where no one's ever gone before
And if you want more, if you want more
More, more

All SMCHS Choir Drill Squad Members: Then jump for my love
Jump in and feel my touch
Jump if you want to taste my kisses
In the night then

Jump, jump for my love
Jump, I know my heart can make you happy
Jump in, you know these arms
Can feel you up
Jump, if you want to taste my kisses
In the night then
Jump, jump for my love

-----

January 4, 18 AS (2118 AD)

My Name is Jay Jianoran

I'm a Student at Encinal High School and I'm on My Freshman Year, Because Why?

In 17 AS (2117 AD), The Travels Got Me, Because when I'm in Wood Middle School in Alameda, CA, when I was 14 Years Old but I'm Turning in 15 in December 2005 but the Current Wave of the travels moved me.

The First Travel Did Occurred in 2101, Then The Second One Occurred 10 Years Later in 2106, The Third Travel started on 2111 and the Fourth One began on March 13, 2116 and here we are.

However I'll be Forced to Finish my time at Wood Middle School beginning at 7th Grade but anyway I was forced to run a New Circuit to be called the Stock Car Autoduel Racing Association so I'm an 8th Grader and I got my license however I've created this alliance so many students from Encinal High School and South San Francisco High School have just joined the bandwagon and later on Several Well Known Stars from Stock Car Racing who are already travelled joined in as well for Season 1 including Kyle Larson, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt and Terry Labonte as well Jake Aganus and my Dad, Eleno Jianoran who is currently 34 Years Old and I'm going battle it out against my Dad for the Title.

So Season #1 will be racing Mostly on Tracks around the San Francisco Bay Area, However we will probably have the Opener at South City Speedway in South San Francisco, CA so it will be a 28 Race Season to decide who is the champion.

However I'm Listening to Santa Margarita Catholic High's Choir Drill remake of The Pointer Sisters Jump when I'm out during lunch break on Rhythm Radio while getting more players to create this squad known as the Demons in Pro Football.

Yep, The San Francisco Demons in which they are named after the XFL Franchise in which they're in San Francisco in 2001 which is their only season.

However I'm Planning to build a Franchise so we can probably play in the Pacific Coast Football League with the San Francisco Demons as well as the San Francsico Seals of the Pacific Coast Baseball League.

But Soon Enough, Basketball and Ice Hockey will come in as well so everything will change for now.

Afterwards, We went to Carl's Jr. with my Dad after My Mom went Grocery Shopping and we ate a Double Cheeseburger, Criss Cut Fries and a Coke Zero and we had a Great Time, and that's only the beginning.

Last edited by stratonapba : 07-21-2022 at 11:19 AM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 07:52 PM   #2
stratonapba
Mascot

So What are we going to use in the Storyline?

NAPBL (Baseball) - Strat-O-Matic Baseball with assistance from Out of the Park Baseball 23 and Baseball Mogul 2019 (in which those Player Cards will be outputted to be more like Strat-O-Matic To Me.)

NAPFL (Pro Football) - APBA NFL Football with assistance XOR's NFL Challenge and for One Season Only Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 18

NACFL (College Football) - Will Use XOR's NFL Challenge to Sim the College Season

NAADRA Auto Racing - I'm Trying to Create a Board Game that is compatible with 1/64 Scale NASCAR Diecast but I'm Still Working On It.

And Later On I'm Going to Expand my venture to Basketball and Hockey using the following that we will see.

NAPHL (Ice Hockey) - PLAAY Games Hockey Blast or APBA Pro Hockey

NAPBA (Basketball) - PLAAY Games Highlight Maker Hoops or Strat-O-Matic Basketball

Coming Up Next: Who's Who in the Inaugural Season of the NAADRA Premier Cup Series
Old 07-09-2022, 01:20 AM   #3
stratonapba
Mascot

And Now Who's Who For Season #1 for the NAADRA Premier Cup Series
  1. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet
  2. #1 Rick Mast - Skoal Ford
  3. #2 Rusty Wallace - Discount Tire, Wurth, Alliance Truck Parts, Miller Genuine Draft, Autotrader Ford
  4. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
  5. #3 Austin Dillon - Bass Pro Shops/Dow Chevrolet
  6. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford
  7. #4 Sterling Marlin - Kodak Chevrolet
  8. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet
  9. #5 Kyle Larson - Freightliner Chevrolet
  10. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline, Eagle One Ford
  11. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
  12. #7 Geoff Bodine - Exide Ford
  13. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet
  14. #8 Jeff Burton - Raybestos Ford
  15. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
  16. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford
  17. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota
  18. #12 Ryan Blaney - Duracell, Moen, Advance Auto Parts, Pennzoil Ford
  19. #15 Lake Speed - Quality Care Ford
  20. #16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford
  21. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
  22. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's, Interstate Batteries, Snickers Toyota
  23. #18 Dale Jarrett - Interstate Batteries Pontiac
  24. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Sirius XM Toyota
  25. #19 Loy Allen Jr. - Tyson Ford
  26. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem, Dewalt, Craftsman Toyota
  27. #21 Morgan Shepherd - Citgo, Quaker State Ford
  28. #22 Joey Logano - Shell-Pennzoil Ford
  29. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac
  30. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. - 23XI Racing Toyota
  31. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
  32. #24 William Byron - Axalta, Liberty University Chevrolet
  33. #25 Tim Richmond - Kodiak Chevrolet
  34. #26 Brett Bodine - Quaker State Ford
  35. #27 Jimmy Spencer - McDonald's Ford
  36. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
  37. #29 Steve Grissom - Cartoon Network Chevrolet
  38. #30 Michael Waltrip - Pennzoil Pontiac
  39. #31 Ward Burton - Caterpillar Chevrolet
  40. #33 Harry Gant - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet
  41. #40 Bobby Hamilton - Kendall Pontiac
  42. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Pontiac
  43. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet
  44. #47 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - Kroger Chevrolet
  45. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's, Ally Bank, Kobalt Tools Chevrolet
  46. #51 AJ Foyt - Gilmore Oldsmobile
  47. #52 Ken Schrader - AC Delco Chevrolet
  48. #70 JD McDuffie - Son's Auto Supply Pontiac
  49. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet
  50. #75 Todd Bodine - Factory Stores of America Ford
  51. #90 Dick Trickle - Heilig-Meyers Ford
  52. #97 Kurt Busch - John Deere Ford
  53. #98 Derrike Cope - Fingerhut/Bojangles Ford
  54. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet

Last edited by stratonapba : 07-09-2022 at 06:29 PM.
Old 07-10-2022, 01:24 AM   #4
stratonapba
Mascot

Dateline: May 11, 18 AS
The Place: Alameda, CA

The NAPBA had started their season in February 25th and were now entering it's 4th Month but for Stock Car Racing the first season will be started in a soft launch however we had alot of Familiar Faces that were in NAADRA Premier Cup Series but We Got a Signup List full of people who were in but they will be used to fill the field in case of commitments who are racing in other events across the Continent however the Season Opener at South San Francisco had several drivers who are already in decided to decline for other events who are participating across the continent, so here's a list of those people who will not make it to the Opener

8 Drivers Running an alliance at Carter-Finley Stadium in which the usual Football Stadium is transformed into a Short Track in which is sanctioned by Debbie Roberts who also owns Showstopper to create this alliance and here's what they did

* Loy Allen Jr. - Made the Pole for this Event in the #19 Tyson Ford
* Jeff Burton - Will Start 9th in the #8 Raybestos Ford
* Ward Burton - Will Start 17th in the #2 Hardee's Chevrolet
* William Byron - Will Start 22nd in the #24 Dupont Chevrolet
* Dale Jarrett - Will Start 6th in the #18 Interstate Batteries Toyota
* Rick Mast - Will Start 11th in the #1 Precision Products Ford
* Lake Speed - Will Start 4th in the #15 Ford Quality Care Ford
* Jimmy Spencer - Will Start 20th in the #27 McDonald's Ford

However Ryan Blaney, AJ Foyt and Dave Marcis have been backed out from the Inaugural Season Opener at South City due to Personal Reasons however all 11 Drivers will be here later in the season As Soon as Possible.

However 40 Were Still With Us for the Season Opener in South San Francisco, So We Got a Lot of Student Run Teams across the San Francisco Bay Area in which they are trying to fill the field for the Inaugural Season Opener at South San Francisco coming on May 13th, so we are trying to get to run a season as much as we can.

Next Year, We Will Open it's Season under a Grand Scale in February 2119 and I Hope it will be exciting.

Meanwhile I'm Going to get an Excited to Drive the #1 Jollibee Chevrolet so we can win the Opener as a 14 Year Old so I'm Ready for Encinal High this fall, however Jade Aganus is excited to run the Opener but she will run the #2 Ford however Rusty Wallace will be running the #27 Car for the Opener.

Jay: Hi Aijed, First Start on Sunday

Jade: Hi Jayel, You're Starting Outside Row #1, And I Hope You're Going to Win your first race

Jay: Could Be Excited, So I'm Starting Row #1, And I Hope we can win this race

Jade: Maybe We Could Probably Win This Thing

Jay: I Think We Can Figure This Idea that I'm Running the #1 Jollibee Chevrolet

Jade: However I'm Running the #2 Discount Tire Ford

Jay: Well This Could be a Battle, I Can't Wait for the Inaugural Season

Jade: Me Too!

The Starting Grid for The Season Opening South City 500
  1. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet
  2. #2 Jade Aganus - Discount Tire Ford
  3. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Cherolet
  4. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet
  5. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
  6. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota
  7. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
  8. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota
  9. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
  10. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
  11. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
  12. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
  13. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford
  14. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet
  15. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
  16. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford
  17. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota
  18. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford
  19. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
  20. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet
  21. #15 Julia Basina - Quality Care Ford
  22. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet
  23. #90 Dick Trickle - Heilig-Meyers Ford
  24. #21 David Antonio - Citgo Ford
  25. #38 Jasmine Mah - Ford Credit Ford
  26. #23 Darrell Wallace - 23XI Racing Toyota
  27. #40 Bobby Hamilton - Kendall Motor Oil Pontiac
  28. #71 Paola Mota - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet
  29. #8 Jenny Huang - Raybstos Ford
  30. #75 Todd Bodine - Factory Stores Ford
  31. #44 Jacob Manibusan - Sunoco Oldsmobile
  32. #27 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford
  33. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet
  34. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac
  35. #9 Renee Celio - Melling Ford
  36. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford
  37. #16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford
  38. #59 Sarah Unisa - Kingsford Chevrolet
  39. #10 Susie Evans - Channellock Chevrolet
  40. #74 Chris Tse - Fina Chevrolet

Last edited by stratonapba : 09-07-2022 at 12:44 AM.
Old 07-10-2022, 08:20 PM   #5
stratonapba
Mascot

WATCHING THE SPORTS REEL ON THE BULLETIN BOARD
Dateline: May 15, 2118 (18 AS)
The Place: Jay's Home in Alameda, CA

When Checking Out the Box Scores from Yesterday's Baseball Games on the Morning while listening to music to see some of the scores in the Pacific Coast Baseball League on Channel 3 (1).

However the Golden Bay Acorns did win in 10 Innings on a Game Winning Home Run by Fred Carroll who played for Pittsburgh during his Career from 1885 to 1891 while the South City Seals (or the San Francisco Seals of South City) lose to San Bernardino 5-4 although 3 runs were scored in the 5th thanks to a Triple by Jasmine Pili however both teams will wrap up their series today.

What About the Athletics and the Giants?, The A's Won over the Beavers 3-2 while the Giants lose to Fresno 5-4 as they will finish their series today.

However 40 Cars are prepping to enter the track as they get ready for Race Day so we will probably get this thing rolling so it will be the Inaugural Season as we know it.

So The Points System for the New NAADRA Premier Cup Series will be 200 Points for Winning The Race, Then 195 for 2nd, 190 for 3rd, 185 for 4th, 180 for 5th all the way down to 5 for last.

However Stage Racing will be used those who won a Stage will get 100 points, 2nd will get 90, 3rd will get 80 and so on until the 10th place finisher will get 10 points.

But When Our Inaugural Season is Over, The Top 32 Drivers will be Guaranteed a Spot in Season 2 so they will run the whole season non-stop so they can start from scratch and earn more points along the way during the season.

So There You Have It, We are getting ready to go for 200 Laps in South San Francisco so the Pre-Race Festivities are Coming, So We're Getting Ready to Rumble!

(1) = Have You Think Sports News might be in a Community Bulletin Board?, The Answer: Here's an Example from San Bruno Cable TV from May 13, 1993 because that had a lot of Youth Baseball Scores set to Smooth Jazz Music (but it's not a joke, it's true.)

But If You Think That Wasn't Enough: Try The Sports Plus Network from August 23, 1990 it is set to Production Music from the Universal Production Music Collection.

Last edited by stratonapba : 07-10-2022 at 10:57 PM.
Old 07-10-2022, 10:54 PM   #6
stratonapba
Mascot

Pre-Race Excitement in South City
Dateline: May 15, 2118 (18 AS)
The Place: South City Speedway (at South San Francisco High School in South San Francisco, CA)

Jay Jianoran is ready to be introduced by Maggie Cai who is also starting in this race before thousands of race fans are ready to cheer him on driving the #1 Jollibee Chevrolet in which he starts on the pole as I'm going to lead with my good friend Jade Aganus as I lead the field to the Green Flag prior to making my entrance

Jade said "First Race and You are Starting 2nd"

Jay replied "Well I'm Going to start first so we got a 40 Car Field to work with and we can win this thing."

"Anyway I'm driving the #2 Discount Tire Ford and I'm going to get more sponsors real soon", Jade said.

"And I'm On The Pole, I'm trying to win the race in the win #1 Jollibee Chevrolet anyway my teammate Susie Evans is starting 39th and we can make it to go up so I hope we could win a race.", Jay said.

"Well we are getting excited so we will bring it on, Good Luck!", Jade said.

"Okay!", Jay replied.

However Maggie Cai got me to Introduce as I start on the Pole for the South City 500 and then School Principal of South San Francisco High School (or South City High School) Kevin Asbra gave the command as all 40 Roaring Race Cars come to life as they get ready for some Pace Laps leading up to 500 Miles/200 Laps in a 2.5 Mile Tri-Oval which could be Daytona of the San Francisco Bay Area, period.

Last edited by stratonapba : 07-10-2022 at 10:57 PM.
Old 07-11-2022, 11:44 PM   #7
stratonapba
Mascot

Recapping the South City 500

The Green Flag came out as Jay Jianoran and Jade Aganus led the 40 Car Field to the Green Flag on the First Lap Jade Aganus took the early lead and hanged on to battle with Jay Jianoran for First Place but in the Kevin Harvick did win Stage #1 and scored the First 100 Points of the History of the NAADRA.

Then It's Stage 2, Mark Martin took over on the Restart on Lap 72 and hanged on for First Place but the 2nd Caution came on Lap 89 in to Involve 5 Cars and Jimmie Johnson is done for the day.

Then on Lap 94, Susie Evans driving the #10 Channellock Chevrolet took over and led for most of the race as she won Stage #2!

The Final Stage took place Susie Evans held the lead early but later It's Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch fighting off for the last 53 laps but in the end Kyle Busch won the South City 500 and Scoring the First 200 Points of the Season.

RACE RESULTS
  1. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 200+0+30=230
  2. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 195+90+10=295
  3. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 190
  4. #10 Susie Evans - Channelock Chevrolet - 185+0+100=285
  5. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 180
  6. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac - 175+30+40=245
  7. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet - 170+0+60=230
  8. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 165+60+70=295
  9. #44 Jacob Manibusan - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 160
  10. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 155
  11. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota - 150
  12. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 145
  13. #27 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford - 140
  14. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. - 23XI Racing Toyota - 135+0+50=185
  15. #9 Renee Celio - Melling/SSFHS Ford - 130
  16. #59 Sarah Unisa - Kingsford Chevrolet - 125
  17. #74 Chris Tse - Fina Chevrolet - 120
  18. #21 David Antonio - Citgo Ford - 115+80+0=195
  19. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford - 110
  20. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 105
  21. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 100
  22. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 95+0+90=185
  23. #38 Jasmine Mah - Ford Credit Ford - 90
  24. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 85
  25. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 80+100+80=260
  26. #71 Paola Mota - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 75+10+0=85
  27. #90 Dick Trickle - Heilig Meyers Ford - 70
  28. #8 Jenny Huang - Raybestos Ford - 65+70+0=135
  29. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 60+50+0=110
  30. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 55
  31. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 50
  32. #16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford - 45
  33. #2 Jade Aganus - Discount Tire Ford - 40+0+20=60
  34. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 35+20+0=55
  35. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 30
  36. #75 Todd Bodine (-1) - Factory Stores of America Ford - 25
  37. #15 Julia Basina (-1) - Quality Care Ford - 20
  38. #40 Bobby Hamilton (-1) - Kendall Pontiac - 15
  39. #5 Terry Labonte (-1) - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 10
  40. #48 Jimmie Johnson (Accident on Lap 89) - Lowe's Home Improvement Chevrolet - 5+40+0=45

AFTER THE RACE

Jay: Well, We Finished 8th However we thing we got alright

Susie: Well 4th place is better for me so we can do better in the Next Race in June

Jay: But when are we going to take place somewhere south?

Susie: Virginia?

Jay: No, San Jose!

Susie: Oh Well

Jay: So It will take place at Leigh High School in San Jose so we are ready to get a 40 Car Field and do better from an 8th Place Finish in South City, Got That?

Susie: Okay, I'll Take It.
Old 07-11-2022, 11:50 PM   #8
stratonapba
Mascot

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE SAN JOSE
  1. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 295 (1 Start, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  2. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 295 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  3. #10 Susie Evans - Channelock Chevrolet - 285 (1 Start, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  4. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 260 (1 Start)
  5. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac - 245 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  6. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 230 (1 Start, 1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  7. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet - 230 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  8. #21 David Antonio - Citgo Ford - 195 (1 Start)
  9. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 190 (1 Start, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  10. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. - 23XI Racing Toyota - 185 (1 Start)
  11. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 185 (1 Start)
  12. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 180 (1 Start, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  13. #44 Jacob Manibusan - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  14. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 155 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  15. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota - 150 (1 Start)
  16. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 145 (1 Start)
  17. #27 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford - 140 (1 Start)
  18. #9 Renee Celio - Melling/SSFHS Ford - 130 (1 Start)
  19. #59 Sarah Unisa - Kingsford Chevrolet - 125 (1 Start)
  20. #74 Chris Tse - Fina Chevrolet - 120 (1 Start)
  21. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford - 110 (1 Start)
  22. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 110 (1 Start)
  23. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 105 (1 Start)
  24. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 100 (1 Start)
  25. #38 Jasmine Mah - Ford Credit Ford - 90 (1 Start)
  26. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 85 (1 Start)
  27. #71 Paola Mota - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 85 (1 Start)
  28. #90 Dick Trickle - Heilig Meyers Ford - 70 (1 Start)
  29. #2 Jade Aganus - Discount Tire Ford - 60 (1 Start)
  30. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 55 (1 Start)
  31. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 55 (1 Start)
  32. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 50 (1 Start)
  33. #16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford - 45 (1 Start)
  34. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Home Improvement Chevrolet - 45 (1 Start)
  35. #8 Jenny Huang - Raybestos Ford - 35 (1 Start)
  36. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 30 (1 Start)
  37. #75 Todd Bodine - Factory Stores of America Ford - 25 (1 Start)
  38. #15 Julia Basina - Quality Care Ford - 20 (1 Start)
  39. #40 Bobby Hamilton - Kendall Pontiac - 15 (1 Start)
  40. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 10 (1 Start)

Last edited by stratonapba : 07-12-2022 at 01:01 AM.
Old 07-12-2022, 01:01 AM   #9
stratonapba
Mascot

LATE MAY AND EARLY JUNE

A Lot of Signups Came in From Wood Middle School that occured here that there on the San Francisco Demons in Football and in Baseball the San Francisco Seals however they are trying to compete in a Second Tier Series Coming in 2119 so we include Tessa Cruz who will be trying to run her own Racing Team in which she will be attempting to run a Cup Race at San Jose This Week.

We Pick Up on June 1, 2118 AS at Wood Middle School at Lunchtime

Jay: Tessa, You've Already Signed up to race in the NAADRA Jollibee Cup Series and you are getting sponsorship from a Dance School run by Pamm Drake.

Tessa: Did You Mean Dance 10 Performing Arts in Alameda, CA

Jay: Yes, And You Are Going to become a Freshman at Encinal High School in the Fall is that right?

Tessa: Apparently it's a Yes, Anyway I'm going to attempt to run at San Jose in June driving the #25 Car

Jay: Is It a Chevrolet?

Tessa: Of Course and I Don't Know that we are going to Sponsor that Car later this month.

Jay: But Are You Going to Graduate from Wood Middle School?

Tessa: Yes I Am, Then I'll Become a 9th Grader at Encinal and hopefully make it count to be a part of my Choir Drill Squad.

Jay: Great Idea

However Tessa Rae Cruz will be driving the #25 Chevrolet no word on who will sponsor this car.

The Second Race will take place a Couple Days after Graduation however here's what happened on The Source in 30: Summer Edition on South City Public Access Television on June 20th, 18 AS.

Nikki Sagun: It's Official Race #2 for the NAADRA Jollibee Cup Series will be San Jose, California and the track will be held at the Longhorn Oval at Leigh High School however earlier this weekend a Reporting Team travelled to San Jose to take a look at this 1.5 Mile Short Track and were there

(Cue Footage)

Oksana Shcherba (V/O): Before the Inaugural Season the NAADRA Jollibee Cup Series are scouting that the Longhorn Oval at Leigh High School in San Jose, CA will be placed on the Schedule for the Inaugural Season and so they did for this 1.5 Mile Race Track however a group of students from Leigh High ASB brought up to talk about the New Speedway that those racers are trying to run this season however we brought some students from South City to test new 1.5 Mile Race Track for a Spin for the First Time.

(We See Clips of Drivers racing in their Cars in that 1.5 Mile Race Track)

Oksana (V/O): Now I Talk to Some Drivers of attempting to have South City Kids Racing at San Jose later in June.

Oksana: Maggie is their any plans that you will make the field at the Longhorn Oval?

Maggie Cai: That Would Be a Great Idea, We Think I've Tested It Out and It did worked out, that's a great idea.

Oksana: Renee, Could you know that are you going to qualify to make the field in June

Renee Celio: I'm Going to get excited so we will probably do better than the Superspeedway nearby my High School

Oksana: That was this report from South City Source in 30 on Channel 27, Summer Edition I'm Oksana Shcherba back to the newsroom.

(Back to the Studio)

Nikki: Now Don't Forget will be in San Jose at the Longhorn Oval on June 19th

However, The Drama will be getting set for the Second Race of the NAADRA Jollibee Cup Series Season and so everyone is excited.

Last edited by stratonapba : 07-21-2022 at 11:19 AM.
Old 07-25-2022, 11:13 PM   #10
stratonapba
Mascot

Longhorn Dueltrack - June 19, 2118 (18 AS)

Jay Jianoran qualified 6th in this event driving the #1 Jollibee Chevrolet anyway Gabby Windey or Rachel Recchia will be driving the #01 Car later in July however this next event will take place in Pinole and will have a 40-Car Field to come but Kyle Larson is excited he will run a Geoff Bodine throwback for July with Sponsorship from Great Clips however in the Near Future, His Normal Great Clips Scheme will be based on the 2022 #5 Next Gen Test Car for Hendrick Motorsports that occured after the season had ended but the #5 will be moved back to it's normally centered position complete with the Star Symbol being placed behind the Great Clips logo so we can modernize Geoff Bodine's Ride from 1984 to 1989, However Young Money Kyle Larson is starting on the pole today.

Jeff Gordon is going to run the #24 Chevrolet with Dupont as Sponsor but the Rainbow Warrior will change sponsors to Axalta at Pinole in July but will have the Same Dupont Rainbow Scheme compared to San Jose that were on today but for Susie Evans she will run the #10 Chevrolet with Sponsorship from Nature's Bakery which will start with the Pinole Race with Double Chocolate Brownies being placed on the Hood but for now she starts 25th.

However the Green Flag flew for 200 Laps beginning with Stage #1, Jeff Gordon handled early for the First 30 Laps but on Lap #33 The First Caution came in involving 6 Cars including Chase Elliott and their done for the Day but in the end Kevin Harvick won Stage #1 but with that new point System, Harvick got 100 points, Joey Logano got 80 for coming in 2nd, Denny Hamlin got 60 points, Sophie Tang got 40 Points and Alan Kulwicki got 20.

Now It's Stage #2, Kevin Harvick took the lead so he hanged on for 32 laps before Denny Hamlin took over but in the end of Stage #2, Darrell Waltrip won and added 100 more points, then Jeff Gordon gets a +80, Joey Logano gets a +60, Kevin Harvick gets 40 points and Alan Kulwicki gets 20 for finishing 5th.

The Final Stage began on Lap #105, Darrell Waltrip still had the lead but Jeff Gordon took it back on Lap 132 but the 5th Caution fell including Race Leader Denny Hamlin and other drivers but in the end Darrell Waltrip took the Lead from Jeff Gordon on Lap 197 and held on to win the race at San Jose.

The Finish at San Jose's Longhorn Dueltrack

As for Me We Came Home 7th in the #1 Jollibee Chevrolet, But the Next Stop is Pinole as I'm going to honor Donnie Allison.

THE RACE RESULTS AT SAN JOSE'S LONGHORN DUELTRACK
  1. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 300
  2. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 275
  3. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 330
  4. #33 Keith Espanola - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 185
  5. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 320
  6. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 175
  7. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 170
  8. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 165
  9. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 160
  10. #60 Mia Myklebush - Power Team Chevrolet - 155
  11. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 190
  12. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 145
  13. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 140
  14. #10 Susie Evans - Channellock Chevrolet - 135
  15. #7 Geoff Bodine - Exide Ford - 130
  16. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High School Ford - 125
  17. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 120
  18. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet - 115
  19. #25 Isabel Morimoto - Leigh High School Chevrolet - 110
  20. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 105
  21. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet - 100
  22. #23 Chad Little (-1) - Bayer Ford - 95
  23. #2 Rusty Wallace (-1) - Miller Genuine Draft Ford - 90
  24. #07 Maggie Cai (-1) - South City Racing Ford - 85
  25. #59 Elaine Guo (-1) - Kingsford Chevrolet - 80
  26. #18 Kyle Busch (OUT 2) - Interstate Batteries Toyota - 75
  27. #11 Denny Hamlin (OUT 2) - FedEx Toyota - 130
  28. #20 Christopher Bell (OUT 2) - Rheem Toyota - 65
  29. #28 Davey Allison (OUT 2) - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 60
  30. #9 Renee Celio (OUT 2) - Melling/SSFHS Ford - 55
  31. #22 Bobby Labonte (OUT 2) - Maxwell House Pontiac - 50
  32. #40 Sophia Tang (OUT 2) - Kendall Motor Oil Pontiac - 85
  33. #19 Martin Truex Jr. (OUT 2) - SiriusXM Toyota - 40
  34. #44 Iris Thomas (OUT 2) - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 35
  35. #21 David D'Antonio (OUT 1) - Citgo Ford - 30
  36. #9 Chase Elliott (OUT 1) - Mountain Dew Chevrolet - 25
  37. #74 Celine Wang (OUT 1) - FINA Chevrolet - 20
  38. #11 Jocelyn Davis (OUT 1) - Longhorn Autoduel Chevrolet - 15
  39. #15 Lake Speed (OUT 1) - Quality Care Ford - 10
  40. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. (OUT 1) - 23XI Racing Toyota - 5

WHAT COMES ON AFTER THE RACE

Jay Jianoran was with Susie Evans after the race as we are going to Pinole for the 3rd Race of the Season.

Jay: There will be a 3rd Car is that right?

Susie: Yes, We will have the #01 Car so Gabby Windey will be taking the Wheel this Week at Pinole.

Jay: So We Got a Crew to work with and we are ready to win this thing.

Susie: This will be a Great Idea, So We are running a Soft Launch in Season #1 and I Think we are getting ready to do real good and I'm Excited.

Jay: So This is Really Exciting.

MEANWHILE: JADE AGANUS IS GOING TO RUN A 2ND TEAM FOR PINOLE WITH SOMEONE FROM ENCINAL HIGH IN THE WHEEL.

Jade Aganus: Well, I Did Ran the #2 Car for the First 2 Races but a 2nd Team would work but we don't know that I'm going to run but we will never know.

POINT STANDINGS ARE ON THE NEXT POST

Last edited by stratonapba : 07-28-2022 at 12:34 AM.
Old 07-28-2022, 12:50 AM   #11
stratonapba
Mascot

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE PINOLE
  1. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 590 (2 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  2. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 510 (2 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  3. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 465 (2 Starts, 2 T10)
  4. #10 Susie Evans - Channelock Chevrolet - 420 (2 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  5. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 415 (2 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  6. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 400 (2 Starts, 1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  7. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 380 (2 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  8. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet - 345 (2 Starts, 1 T10)
  9. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 335 (2 Starts)
  10. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 330 (2 Starts, 2 T10)
  11. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 330 (2 Starts)
  12. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 310 (2 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  13. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 305 (2 Starts, 1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  14. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 250 (2 Starts)
  15. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 245 (2 Starts, 1 T10)
  16. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac - 245 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  17. #2 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford - 230 (2 Starts)
  18. #21 David D'Antonio - Citgo Ford - 225 (2 Starts)
  19. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford - 195 (2 Starts)
  20. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. - 23XI Racing Toyota - 190 (2 Starts)
  21. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota - 190 (2 Starts)
  22. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High School Ford - 185 (2 Starts)
  23. #33 Keith Espanola - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 185 (1 Start, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  24. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 175 (2 Starts, 1 T10)
  25. #44 Jacob Manibusan - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  26. #60 Mia Myklebush - Power Team Chevrolet - 155 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  27. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Home Improvement Chevrolet - 145 (2 Starts)
  28. #9 Renee Celio - Melling/SSFHS Ford - 130 (1 Start)
  29. #7 Geoff Bodine - Exide Ford - 130 (1 Start)
  30. #59 Sarah Unisa - Kingsford Chevrolet - 125 (1 Start)
  31. #74 Chris Tse - Fina Chevrolet - 120 (1 Start)
  32. #25 Isabel Morimoto - Leigh HS Chevrolet - 110 (1 Start)
  33. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 105 (1 Start)
  34. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 95 (2 Starts)
  35. #23 Chad Little - Bayer Ford - 95 (1 Start)
  36. #38 Jasmine Mah - Ford Credit Ford - 90 (1 Start)
  37. #71 Paola Mota - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 85 (1 Start)
  38. #40 Sophia Tang - Kendall Motor Oil Pontiac - 85 (1 Start)
  39. #59 Elaine Guo - Kingsford Chevrolet - 80 (1 Start)
  40. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 75 (2 Starts)
  41. #90 Dick Trickle - Heilig Meyers Ford - 70 (1 Start)
  42. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 55 (1 Start)
  43. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 55 (1 Start)
  44. #16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford - 45 (1 Start)
  45. #8 Jenny Huang - Raybestos Ford - 35 (1 Start)
  46. #44 Iris Thomas - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 35 (1 Start)
  47. #75 Todd Bodine - Factory Stores of America Ford - 25 (1 Start)
  48. #15 Julia Basina - Quality Care Ford - 20 (1 Start)
  49. #74 Celine Wang - FINA Chevrolet - 20 (1 Start)
  50. #40 Bobby Hamilton - Kendall Pontiac - 15 (1 Start)
  51. #11 Jocelyn Davis - Longhorn Autoduel Chevrolet - 15 (1 Start)
  52. #15 Lake Speed - Quality Care Ford - 10 (1 Start)
Old 08-08-2022, 06:15 PM   #12
stratonapba
Mascot

Blowing the Wind in Pinole
The Date: July 24, 18 AS

It was a Beautiful Day in Pinole as Gabby Windey makes her first the NAADRA Jollibee Premier Series in it's Inaugural Season however rumors know that Season #1 could be running until December, Then Season #2 will start in January.

But The Wind is blowing on a New Kid from Jianoran Racing named Gabby Windey who was on Season 26 on the Bachelor and is a Cheerleader for the Denver Broncos in 2022 in real life how ever in a TTSA World, Gabby will run her First Race in Pinole with Jollibee sponsoring this Chevrolet Vehicle for Jianoran Racing.

However Gabby is Starting 39th but here's what we had to say on Her.

Jay: Hi Gabby

Gabby: Hi Jayel

Jay: Looks Like You're Starting 39th because I'm starting on the Pole

Gabby: Of Course

Jay: So The Jollibee Sponsorship is now moved to the #01 Today, Because California Music Channel will sponsor the #1 Car is that right?

Gabby: That's A Great Idea, Maybe We Can hopefully win a race.

Jay: And Susie is in the #10 Car with Nature's Bakery Sponsoring The Car

Gabby: That's Even Good so Nature's Bakery Products could be sponsoring the Car this week.

Jay: Appearently This is a Good Idea but we hope Season #2 this will work, You will get the #01 Car, I Get the #1 Car and Susie Can get the #10 Car, Got That?

Gabby: That's Really a Good Idea

Jay: But this race at Pinole has a 1.5 Mile Oval so we are running 200 Laps got that?

Gabby: Could Be Really Exciting.

Jay: Good Luck, Gabby.

Gabby: Good Luck, JayEl

THE STARTING GRID FOR THE HILLTOP 300 AT PINOLE
  1. #1 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Chevrolet
  2. #15 Melina Mendoza - Quality Care Ford
  3. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford
  4. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
  5. #42 Alex Gonsalves - Credit One Bank Chevrolet
  6. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
  7. #10 Susie Evans - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
  8. #11 Denny Hamlin - Sport Clips Toyota (Running a Darrell Waltrip throwback scheme this week)
  9. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High Ford
  10. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet
  11. #44 Skylie Savage - Sunoco Oldsmobile
  12. #40 Bobby Hamilton - Kendall Pontiac
  13. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet
  14. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
  15. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet
  16. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
  17. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
  18. #18 Kyle Busch - Interstate Batteries Toyota (Running a Dale Jarrett throwback scheme this week)
  19. #9 Victoria Rynning - Melling Ford
  20. #71 Paola Mata - STG High Poitn Bedding Chevrolet
  21. #70 Anissa Brewer - Pinole Valley High Autoduel Chevrolet
  22. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
  23. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Reser's Fine Foods Toyota
  24. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota
  25. #60 Connor Lubinger - Power Team Chevrolet
  26. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
  27. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet
  28. #45 Daniela Tolentino - SiriusXM Toyota (Tolentino will run Kurt Busch's Scheme for this race from Pinole, CA, Kurt Busch will step in later on in the season)
  29. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford
  30. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford
  31. #2 Rusty Wallace - Wurth Ford
  32. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. - 23XI Racing Toyota
  33. #33 Harry Gant - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet
  34. #9 Chase Elliott - Little Caesar's Chevrolet
  35. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet
  36. #7 Geoff Bodine - Exide Ford
  37. #12 Jisela Banuelos - Raybestos Oldsmobile
  38. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac
  39. #01 Gabby Windey - Jollibee Chevrolet
  40. #21 David Antonio - Citgo Ford
Old 08-09-2022, 09:12 PM   #13
stratonapba
Mascot

AT PINOLE BEFORE THE HILLTOP 300

Skylie Savage (2022 Class Officer from Pinole Valley High School): Jay Jianoran starting on the pole driving the #1 California Music Channel Chevrolet

The Crowd went wild as I made my entrance and I said a shoutout to my Mom (Nimfa) and my Dad (Eleno) who are with us today.

Then School Principal Kibby Kleiman gave the Command as 40 Cars came to life as they get ready for 300 Laps

THE GREEN FLAG WENT OUT

However I Led the Field to the Green Flag for 300 Laps but Melina Mendoza took the lead midway in Lap #1, However I Took a Battle for First until I claimed the lead on Lap 46, However I went onto win Stage #1 to take 100 Points

Stage #2 Came In and Jay ianoran hangs on First but the 2nd Caution fell with 9 Cars wrecking eliminating six.

A Restart Came on Lap 89 as Alan Kulwicki took over the lead in the #7 Hooters Ford but Kulwicki held on to win Stage #2.

Now The Final Stage: Jay Jianoran took over the lead but It went Mostly to Young Money Kyle Larson who went on to win at Pinole leading 87 of these laps.

RACE RESULTS
  1. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 340
  2. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 195
  3. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Cherolet - 190
  4. #15 Melina Mendoza - Quality Care Ford - 285
  5. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 350
  6. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 255
  7. #01 Gabby Windey - Jollibee Chevrolet - 180
  8. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 265
  9. #12 Jisela Banuelos - Raybestos Buick - 160
  10. #21 David Antonio - Citgo Ford - 155
  11. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Reser's Fine Foods Toyota - 150
  12. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet - 185
  13. #10 Susie Evans - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet - 240
  14. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 135
  15. #1 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Chevrolet - 320
  16. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High Ford - 125
  17. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 150
  18. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 115
  19. #18 Kyle Busch - Interstate Batteries Toyota - 110
  20. #44 Skylie Savage - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 105
  21. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 100
  22. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 95
  23. #11 Denny Hamlin (-1) - Sport Clips Toyota - 90
  24. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. (-1) - 23XI Racing Toyota - 85
  25. #9 Victoria Rynning (-1) - Melling Ford - 80
  26. #33 Harry Gant (-1) - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 75
  27. #22 Bobby Labonte (-1) - Maxwell House Pontiac - 70
  28. #48 Jimmie Johnson (OUT 2) - Lowe's Chevrolet - 155
  29. #22 Joey Logano (OUT 2) - Pennzoil Ford - 60
  30. #60 Connor Lubinger (OUT 2) - Powertean Pontiac - 55
  31. #45 Daniela Tolentino (OUT 2) - SiriusXM Toyota - 50
  32. #2 Rusty Wallace (OUT 2) - Wurth Ford - 45
  33. #42 Alex Gonsalves (OUT 2) - Credit One Bank Chevrolet - 40
  34. #28 Davey Allison (OUT 2) - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 75
  35. #6 Mark Martin (OUT 2) - Valvoline Ford - 40
  36. #70 Anissa Brewer (OUT 1) - Pinole Valley Autoduel Chevrolet - 25
  37. #40 Bobby Hamilton (OUT 1) - Kendall Pontiac - 20
  38. #07 Maggie Cai (OUT 1) - South City Racing Ford - 15
  39. #7 Geoff Bodine (OUT 1) - Exide Ford - 10
  40. #71 Paola Mata (OUT 1) - South City Racing Chevrolet - 5

AFTER THE RACE @ PINOLE

Jay: 15th Place for Me, I Think We Did Really Good on Race #3, But for you Gabby great race on your debut and you finished 7th

Gabby: Great Race Indeed but I have a Feeling with August Coming Up we are ready to go to San Jose once more.

Jay: That's a Great Idea, I'm Going to get a chance at winning but

Susie: Well Jay

Jay: What Susie?

Susie: We've Finished 13th

Jay: In the #10 Nature's Bakery Chevrolet

Susie: I Think I Really Got That but Maybe we will head back to San Jose in Later in August I Have a Feeling we will going to win Next Month?

Jay: Thanks, Will talk to ya later.

Susie: Okay

--------

AUGUST 9TH, 18 AS

Looks Like It's Official, The Next Race will be held later this month in San Jose but it will take place at Oak Grove High School so we will have a 40 Car Field for this event however more drivers are travelling from Other Countries across North America to compete including many from the Appalachian States in hopes that they are going to win this season.

However we will get the Sponsorship from Jollibee from this week so we are hoping to make it a good one.

Last edited by stratonapba : 08-09-2022 at 09:15 PM.
Old 08-11-2022, 07:54 PM   #14
stratonapba
Mascot

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE RACE #4
  1. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 940 (3 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  2. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 785 (3 Starts, 2 T10)
  3. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 670 (3 Starts, 1 Win, 1 T5, 3 T10)
  4. #10 Susie Evans - Channelock Chevrolet - 660 (3 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  5. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 600 (3 Starts, 1 T10)
  6. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 590 (3 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  7. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 570 (3 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  8. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet - 530 (3 Starts, 1 T10)
  9. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 500 (3 Starts, 2 T10)
  10. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 480 (3 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  11. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 480 (3 Starts)
  12. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 455 (3 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  13. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 445 (3 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  14. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 415 (3 Starts, 1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  15. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 400 (3 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  16. #21 David D'Antonio - Citgo Ford - 380 (3 Starts, 1 T10)
  17. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota - 340 (3 Starts)
  18. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac - 315 (2 Starts, 1 T10)
  19. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High School Ford - 310 (3 Starts)
  20. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Home Improvement Chevrolet - 300 (3 Starts)
  21. #15 Melina Mendoza - Quality Care Ford - 285 (1 Start, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  22. #2 Rusty Wallace - Wurth Ford - 275 (3 Starts)
  23. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. - 23XI Racing Toyota - 275 (3 Starts)
  24. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 270 (3 Starts, 1 T10)
  25. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford - 210 (3 Starts)
  26. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 210 (3 Starts)
  27. #33 Keith Espanola - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 185 (1 Start, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  28. #01 Gabby Windey - Jollibee Chevrolet - 180 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  29. #44 Jacob Manibusan - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  30. #12 Jisela Banuelos - Raybestos Buick - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  31. #60 Mia Myklebush - Power Team Chevrolet - 155 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  32. #7 Geoff Bodine - Exide Ford - 140 (2 Starts)
  33. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 130 (2 Starts)
  34. #9 Renee Celio - Melling/SSFHS Ford - 130 (1 Start)
  35. #59 Sarah Unisa - Kingsford Chevrolet - 125 (1 Start)
  36. #74 Chris Tse - Fina Chevrolet - 120 (1 Start)
  37. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 115 (1 Start)
  38. #25 Isabel Morimoto - Leigh HS Chevrolet - 110 (1 Start)
  39. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 105 (1 Start)
  40. #44 Skylie Savage - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 105 (1 Start)
  41. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 95 (2 Starts)
  42. #23 Chad Little - Bayer Ford - 95 (1 Start)
  43. #38 Jasmine Mah - Ford Credit Ford - 90 (1 Start)
  44. #71 Paola Mota - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 90 (2 Starts)
  45. #40 Sophia Tang - Kendall Motor Oil Pontiac - 85 (1 Start)
  46. #59 Elaine Guo - Kingsford Chevrolet - 80 (1 Start)
  47. #9 Victoria Rynning - Melling Ford - 80 (1 Start)
  48. #33 Harry Gant - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 75 (1 Start)
  49. #90 Dick Trickle - Heilig Meyers Ford - 70 (1 Start)
  50. #60 Connor Lubinger - Powerteam Pontiac - 55 (1 Start)
  51. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 55 (1 Start)
  52. #45 Daniela Tolentino - SiriusXM Toyota - 50 (1 Start)
  53. #16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford - 45 (1 Start)
  54. #42 Alex Gonsalves - Credit One Bank Chevrolet - 40 (1 Start)
  55. #8 Jenny Huang - Raybestos Ford - 35 (1 Start)
  56. #44 Iris Thomas - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 35 (1 Start)
  57. #40 Bobby Hamilton - Kendall Pontiac - 35 (2 Starts)
  58. #75 Todd Bodine - Factory Stores of America Ford - 25 (1 Start)
  59. #70 Anissa Brewer - Pinole Valley Autoduel Chevrolet - 25 (1 Start)
  60. #15 Julia Basina - Quality Care Ford - 20 (1 Start)
  61. #74 Celine Wang - FINA Chevrolet - 20 (1 Start)
  62. #11 Jocelyn Davis - Longhorn Autoduel Chevrolet - 15 (1 Start)
  63. #15 Lake Speed - Quality Care Ford - 10 (1 Start)
Old 08-16-2022, 12:25 AM   #15
stratonapba
Mascot

August 16, 18 AS
The Place: A Group Home in South San Francisco, CA

The South City Seals of South San Francisco, CA have finished 16th Place with a 77-85 Record however one of the best players on the team including SS Woodie Held, CF Thad Bosley and 3B Cyrus Ramesh all 3 had a combined Wins Above Replacement of 8.0, However they are going to do better Next Season which will be a new era in 19 AS.

However I Was with Gabby Windey as we talk about it the situation along with Hunter Haag to see if we can assemble a New Roster for Opening Day in 19 AS (or 2119)

Hunter: Do I Know that I Was on the Minor League Team

Gabby: Yep, But everything will change for the 2119 Season we will have a Longer Season in the Making

Hunter: Everything is Going to Get Bigger

Jay: Hey Girls

Gabby and Hunter (in unision): Hi Jay

Jay: I've Ever Heard about listening to Jocelyn Enriquez which is currently playing on My Radio see

Gabby: What's That Song?

Jay: Listen

Jocelyn Enriquez (singing): I've been thinking about you
And I don't want to live without you
You and I we can be just fine
But I want your love to be all mine
I've been thinking about you
And I don't want to live without you
You and I we can be just right
But I need your love tonight

Jay: It's Called "I've Been Thinking About You" and it's still on the Rhythm Radio Charts so we will be heading to Oak Grove in a few days

Gabby: Is It In San Jose?

Jay: Yes It Is, So We Hope we got a Good Race

Gabby: This Could be a Great Idea

Jay: Maybe I Can't Wait For It.

Hunter: Now, I Will Tell Susie for this, Susie?

Susie: Got It

Meanwhile Rachel Recchia is prepping up a Big Match vs. San Diego

Rachel: Well This Could be a Idea as I'm practicing my skill for a Sunday Afternoon Game vs. San Diego a however we decided to practice with her teammate Lily Dillingham

Lily: Excited for a Game vs. San Diego on Sunday, any ideas Rachel?

Rachel: That was a Great Idea anyway we can win this thing so If we failed to make the playoffs then there's always next season.

Lily: Could Be a Great Idea and we can participate for a New Era in Baseball and Football so the New Season will begin in 2119.

Rachel: Well, That Might Be It and I Can't Wait.

Lily: Okay, Rachel count me in.

Rachel: Okay, But we got to work on the situation so the NAADRA will begin Season #2 so we are getting excited.

However Season #2 may be coming with an expanded schedule however the Season Opener Race will be rotated like the Super Bowl.

THE QUALIFYING RESULTS ARE IN THE NEXT POST SO STAY TUNED

Last edited by stratonapba : 09-07-2022 at 01:22 AM.
Old 08-23-2022, 01:04 AM   #16
stratonapba
Mascot

Jay Jianoran did qualifying in the Oak Grove 300 and started 2nd in the #1 California Music Channel Chevrolet now with the big event taking place tomorrow things are ready to go again in San Jose.

"This Could be it we will be starting 2nd tomorrow, and this could be really exciting, So Miss Cowan are you going to bring the win to a 2nd San Jose Race?"

Christina: "Yes, We will get a chance to win this race so we got a 40 Car Field to work out so we could win this thing.

Juliet: Maybe this will be a Great Idea, So I Agree On It.

Christina: Okay, We Think We Can Win a Race so I Think this will be a Great Idea.

Juliet: So we hope we can this thing at Oak Grove High School in San Jose, California.

Christina: Hopefully this will be going to get exciting so we hope we will win this race.

Juliet: Okay.

However Kurt Busch will make his First Start driving the #45 SiriusXM Toyota for 23XI Racing in hopes to take on his brother Kyle Busch however It's Joe Gibbs and the #18 vs. 23XI and the #4 but Alyana Nika De Guzman is getting ready for a Big Driver Introductions that she will introduce Kurt Busch to the Crowd so I think Alyana maybe dosed in Monster Energy Drink in hopes that He's going to start 5th.

Meanwhile Gabby Windey is ready to make her Wind Blow in which she will start 7th in the #01 Jollibee Chevrolet now her best friend Kimberly Li

Kimberly: Gabby I've Talked to Gabby so we hope you can push your show from 7th Place to winning this race is their any ideas?

Gabby: Maybe with a 40 Car Field, But Anyway we can bring it all from winning this race.

Kimberly: But We will see how it will turn out?

Gabby: Maybe we hope we can get this chance of winning.

Now for Susie Evans who is starting 31st she needed some advice from Hannah Ann Sluss (Season 24 Bachelor Winner) in which she will bring it home.

Hannah: Going to Start 31st might be a good chance in the #10 Nature's Bakery Chevrolet, Is There Any Strategy?

Susie: Got It we think if we can bring the #10 Car for 300 Laps so we can this race but I have a eeling we could do it real good.

Hannah: Maybe we will never know.

Susie: I Think we are going to get excited.

Hannah: So we will hope that we could win the race from 31st position.

OAK GROVE 300 STARTING GRID
  1. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
  2. #1 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Chevrolet
  3. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
  4. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chvrolet
  5. #45 Kurt Busch - SiriusXM Toyota
  6. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota
  7. #01 Gabby Windey - Jollibee Chevrolt
  8. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High Ford
  9. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
  10. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
  11. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Bank Chevrolet
  12. #9 Alyana Nika De Guzman - Oak Grove High School/Melling Ford
  13. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
  14. #8 Dale Earnhardt - Budweiser Chvrolet
  15. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet
  16. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota
  17. #83 Amie Truong - Chipotle Mexican Grill Chevrolet
  18. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford
  19. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
  20. #20 Christopher Bell - Dewalt Toyota
  21. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac
  22. #44 Ryan Ly - Sunoco Oldsmobile
  23. #15 Julia Basina - Quality Care Ford
  24. #12 Natalie Nguyen - Raybestos Ford
  25. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. - 23XI Racing Toyota
  26. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet
  27. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford
  28. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet
  29. #42 Kyle Petty - STP Chevrolet
  30. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
  31. #10 Susie Evans - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
  32. #31 Isabella Vuong - Oak Grove High School Chevrolet
  33. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford
  34. #21 David Pearson - Citgo Ford
  35. #16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford
  36. #33 Harry Gant - Andy Petree Racing Ford
  37. #59 Tiffany Tran - Kingsford Chevrolet
  38. #52 Ken Schrader - AC Delco Chevrlet
  39. #20 Camilla Gutierrez - FINA Pontiac
  40. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota

Last edited by stratonapba : 08-23-2022 at 01:13 AM.
Old 08-23-2022, 10:36 PM   #17
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Unique style!
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 11:54 PM   #18
stratonapba
Mascot

Now It's Race Day at Oak Grove

With a 40 Car Field, Davey Allison and Jay Jianoran led the field to the Green Flag but I took the lead early until Lap #70, Denny Hamlin took over and went on to win Stage #1

Stage #2 took place as Denny Hamlin decided to hammer on until halfway there was an 8 Car Accident including Kurt Busch and Jimmie Johnson but a Restart came in on Lap 156 with Jade Aganus taking over first place however she held on to win Stage #2 and went on to win the Final Stage as she led the most laps.

RACE RESULTS
  1. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High School Ford - 385
  2. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 255
  3. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota - 340
  4. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 385
  5. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 220
  6. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 285
  7. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 310
  8. #1 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Chevrolet - 190
  9. #12 Natalie Nguyen - Raybestos Buick - 160
  10. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 210
  11. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 160
  12. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 145
  13. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. - 23XI Racing Toyota - 140
  14. #52 Ken Schrader - AC Delco Chevrolet - 135
  15. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 130
  16. #21 David Antonio - Citgo Ford - 125
  17. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 170
  18. #16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford - 115
  19. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 110
  20. #9 Alyana Nika Deguzman - Oak Grove High Ford - 175
  21. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 100
  22. #01 Gabby Windey - Jollibee Chevrolet - 95
  23. #42 Kyle Petty - STP Chevrolet - 90
  24. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 85
  25. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 80
  26. #15 Julia Basina - Quality Care Ford - 75
  27. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Chevrolet - 70
  28. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac - 65
  29. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 60
  30. #83 Amie Truong - Chipotle Mexican Grill Chevrolet - 55
  31. #10 Susie Evans - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet - 50
  32. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford - 45
  33. #44 Ryan Ly - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 40
  34. #59 Tiffany Tran - Kingsford Chevrolet - 35
  35. #31 Isabella Vuong - Oak Grove Autoduel Chevrolet - 30
  36. #45 Kurt Busch - SiriusXM Toyota - 25
  37. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 50
  38. #20 Camilla Gutierrez - Fina Ford - 15
  39. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet - 10
  40. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Bank Chevrolet - 5

After The Race: Although We Finished 8th in the #1 CMC Chevrolet, We Could Probably get a Chance in the Next Race in September so we will be heading to Contra Costa County so we hope we can win a race.

Last edited by stratonapba : 09-14-2022 at 02:43 AM.
Old 09-04-2022, 07:59 PM   #19
stratonapba
Mascot

POINTS STANDINGS BEFORE WE INVADE SOMEWHERE IN CONTRA COSTA COUNTY
  1. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 1100 (4 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  2. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 1085 (4 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  3. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 975 (4 Starts, 3 T10)
  4. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 955 (4 Starts, 1 Win, 1 T5, 4 T10)
  5. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 810 (4 Starts, 3 T10)
  6. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 785 (4 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  7. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 760 (4 Starts, 1 T10)
  8. #10 Susie Evans - Channelock Chevrolet - 710 (4 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  9. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 700 (4 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  10. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High School Ford - 695 (4 Starts, 1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  11. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota - 680 (4 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  12. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 650 (4 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  13. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 615 (4 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  14. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 580 (4 Starts)
  15. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 565 (4 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  16. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet - 540 (4 Starts, 1 T10)
  17. #21 David D'Antonio - Citgo Ford - 505 (4 Starts, 1 T10)
  18. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 500 (4 Starts, 1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  19. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 465 (4 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  20. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. - 23XI Racing Toyota - 415 (4 Starts)
  21. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac - 380 (3 Starts, 1 T10)
  22. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 350 (4 Starts, 1 T10)
  23. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 340 (3 Starts, 1 T10)
  24. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Home Improvement Chevrolet - 305 (4 Starts)
  25. #15 Melina Mendoza - Quality Care Ford - 285 (1 Start, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  26. #2 Rusty Wallace - Wurth Ford - 275 (3 Starts)
  27. #01 Gabby Windey - Jollibee Chevrolet - 275 (2 Starts, 1 T10)
  28. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford - 255 (4 Starts)
  29. #33 Keith Espanola - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 185 (1 Start, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  30. #9 Alyana Nika Deguzman - Oak Grove High Ford - 175 (1 Start)
  31. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 165 (2 Starts)
  32. #16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford - 160 (2 Starts)
  33. #44 Jacob Manibusan - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  34. #12 Jisela Banuelos - Raybestos Buick - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  35. #12 Natalie Nguyen - Raybestos Buick - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  36. #60 Mia Myklebush - Power Team Chevrolet - 155 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  37. #33 Harry Gant - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 145 (2 Starts)
  38. #7 Geoff Bodine - Exide Ford - 140 (2 Starts)
  39. #52 Ken Schrader - AC Delco Chevrolet - 135
  40. #9 Renee Celio - Melling/SSFHS Ford - 130 (1 Start)
  41. #59 Sarah Unisa - Kingsford Chevrolet - 125 (1 Start)
  42. #74 Chris Tse - Fina Chevrolet - 120 (1 Start)
  43. #25 Isabel Morimoto - Leigh HS Chevrolet - 110 (1 Start)
  44. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 105 (1 Start)
  45. #44 Skylie Savage - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 105 (1 Start)
  46. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 95 (2 Starts)
  47. #15 Julia Basina - Quality Care Ford - 95 (2 Starts)
  48. #23 Chad Little - Bayer Ford - 95 (1 Start)
  49. #38 Jasmine Mah - Ford Credit Ford - 90 (1 Start)
  50. #71 Paola Mota - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 90 (2 Starts)
  51. #42 Kyle Petty - STP Chevrolet - 90 (1 Start)
  52. #40 Sophia Tang - Kendall Motor Oil Pontiac - 85 (1 Start)
  53. #59 Elaine Guo - Kingsford Chevrolet - 80 (1 Start)
  54. #9 Victoria Rynning - Melling Ford - 80 (1 Start)
  55. #90 Dick Trickle - Heilig Meyers Ford - 70 (1 Start)
  56. #60 Connor Lubinger - Powerteam Pontiac - 55 (1 Start)
  57. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 55 (1 Start)
  58. #83 Amie Truong - Chipotle Mexican Grill Chevrolet - 55 (1 Start)
  59. #45 Daniela Tolentino - SiriusXM Toyota - 50 (1 Start)
  60. #42 Alex Gonsalves - Credit One Bank Chevrolet - 40 (1 Start)
  61. #44 Ryan Ly - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 40 (1 Start)
  62. #40 Bobby Hamilton - Kendall Pontiac - 35 (2 Starts)
  63. #8 Jenny Huang - Raybestos Ford - 35 (1 Start)
  64. #44 Iris Thomas - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 35 (1 Start)
  65. #59 Tiffany Tran - Kingsford Chevrolet - 35 (1 Start)
  66. #31 Isabella Vuong - Oak Grove Autoduel Chevrolet - 30 (1 Start)
  67. #75 Todd Bodine - Factory Stores of America Ford - 25 (1 Start)
  68. #70 Anissa Brewer - Pinole Valley Autoduel Chevrolet - 25 (1 Start)
  69. #45 Kurt Busch - SiriusXM Toyota - 25 (1 Start)
  70. #74 Celine Wang - FINA Chevrolet - 20 (1 Start)
  71. #11 Jocelyn Davis - Longhorn Autoduel Chevrolet - 15 (1 Start)
  72. #20 Camilla Gutierrez - Fina Ford - 15 (1 Start)
  73. #15 Lake Speed - Quality Care Ford - 10 (1 Start)
Old 09-11-2022, 08:50 PM   #20
stratonapba
Mascot

Is It NAADRA Yet for Next Season?

Well we are going to Concord, CA for the Next Race of the Regular Season but the NAPBA is hoping to open their season early in January or February but it will be a 36 Week Season that we will start on the First Week of either month but it could probably have a 162 Game Season or a 180 Game Season or a 200 Game Season, However we will have to get ready for Qualifying in Concord, CA in hopes of making a 40 Car Field.

However we will get sponsorship from Jollibee driving the #1 Chevrolet this week so we will probably get to make the field however Bay Area Auto Duel Stock Car Racing is hoping to get this thing rolling but they are talks that Daytona International Speedway in Daytona, FL could be getting a date for the 19 AS Season (2119) along with Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, TN, Southern States, Martinsville Speedway in Ridgeway, VA, Appalachian Commonwealth, Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, PA, Mid America States, Sonoma Raceway in Sonoma, CA, Pacific Coast Republic, Talladega Superspeedway in Talladega, AL, Southern States and Watkins Glen International in Watkins Glen, NY, Mid America States are getting dates.

However I'm Still Qualifying and well I'm going to make the field for this event however we qualified real good and we will make the race this week however we are going to start 8th so we could make the field in Concord.

But Gabby Windey won't be racing in the #01, A Replacement Driver maybe announced as Helen Vasquez steps up to pilot the #01 Chevrolet she will start 17th.

THE STARTING GRID FOR THE CLAYTON VALLEY 300
  1. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
  2. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
  3. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet
  4. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
  5. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
  6. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford
  7. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford
  8. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet
  9. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
  10. #40 Lani Regulbrugge - Kendall Pontiac
  11. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet
  12. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
  13. #59 Jordan Frost - Kingsford Chevrolet
  14. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
  15. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Chevrolet
  16. #9 Hallie Cohen - CVCHS Ford
  17. #01 Helen Vasquez - Jollibee Chevrolet
  18. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota
  19. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet
  20. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
  21. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. - 23XI Racing Toyota
  22. #15 Melina Mendoza - Quality Care Ford
  23. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota
  24. #12 Delaney Urban - Raybestos Buick
  25. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
  26. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet
  27. #25 Makenna Hornsby - Unifirst Chevrolet
  28. #33 Keith Espanola - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet
  29. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High Ford
  30. #47 Ricky Stenhouse - Kroger Chevrolet
  31. #21 David D'Antonio - Citgo Ford
  32. #60 Alexa Frost - Powerteam Chevrolet
  33. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet
  34. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford
  35. #44 Kennedy Short - Sunoco Oldsmobile
  36. #17 Kaylie Walker - Fastenal Ford
  37. #10 Susie Evans - Channellock Chevrolet
  38. #98 Logan Taylor - RCA Ford
  39. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac
  40. #20 Madilyn Greene - Rheem Toyota

Last edited by stratonapba : 09-11-2022 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-14-2022, 02:37 AM   #21
stratonapba
Mascot

Clayton Valley - Apparently We're on 200 Laps and 300 Miles

Following an 8th Place Start, Mark Martin and Dale Earnhardt led the field to the green flag however Terry Labonte took over on Lap #16 but in the end Chase Elliott won Stage #1 and I Finished 8th in Stage One to Score 30 Points

Now It's Stage #2 we took a stab however it was all Kyle Larson he has done in and I still finished 8th in Stage #2 to Pocket 30 More Points

But In Stage #3, Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson in to the laps as well as overtime which lasted for 25 More Laps but in the end Jeff Gordon Won.

RACE RESULTS
  1. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 320
  2. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 325
  3. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet - 300
  4. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Chevrolet - 185
  5. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 180
  6. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 245
  7. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 230
  8. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 355
  9. #9 Hallie Cohen - Melling Ford - 160
  10. #17 Kaylie Walker - Fastenal Ford - 155
  11. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 300
  12. #20 Madilyn Green - Rheem Toyota - 145
  13. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High Ford - 140
  14. #01 Helen Vasquez - Jollibee Chevrolet - 135
  15. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco Ford - 130
  16. #15 Melina Mendoza - Quality Care Ford - 225
  17. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 120
  18. #59 Jordan Frost - Kingsford Chevrolet - 115
  19. #47 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - Kroger Chevrolet - 110
  20. #12 Delaney Urban - Raybestos Buick - 105
  21. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 230
  22. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota - 95
  23. #21 David D'Antonio - Citgo Ford - 90
  24. #33 Keith Espanola - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 85
  25. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 80
  26. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 95
  27. #60 Alexa Frost - Power Team Chevrolet - 70
  28. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford - 65
  29. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet - 60
  30. #10 Susie Evans - Channellock Chevrolet - 55
  31. #40 Lani Regulbrugge - Kendall Pontiac - 50
  32. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 45
  33. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 40
  34. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. (-1) - 23XI Racing Toyota - 35
  35. #98 Logan Taylor (-1) - RCA Ford - 30
  36. #44 Kennedy Short (-1) - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 25
  37. #11 Denny Hamlin (-1) - FedEx Toyota - 20
  38. #4 Kevin Harvick (OUT) - Jimmy John's Ford - 15
  39. #22 Bobby Labonte (OUT) - Maxwell House Pontiac - 30
  40. #25 Makenna Hornsby (OUT) - UniFirst Chevrolet - 5
Old 09-18-2022, 09:28 PM   #22
stratonapba
Mascot

CURRENT POINT STANDINGS AS WE HEAD TO ROUND #6
  1. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 1330 (5 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  2. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 1310 (5 Starts, 1 Win, 1 T5, 5 T10)
  3. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 1205 (5 Starts, 4 T10)
  4. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 1100 (5 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  5. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 1020 (5 Starts, 1 Win, 3 T5, 3 T10)
  6. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 940 (5 Starts, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  7. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 930 (5 Starts, 3 T10)
  8. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High School Ford - 835 (5 Starts, 1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  9. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 810 (5 Starts, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  10. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 805 (5 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  11. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota - 775 (5 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  12. #10 Susie Evans - Channelock Chevrolet - 765 (5 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  13. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 765 (5 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  14. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 695 (5 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  15. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 695 (5 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  16. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 675 (5 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  17. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 620 (5 Starts)
  18. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Home Improvement Chevrolet - 605 (5 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  19. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet - 600 (5 Starts, 1 T10)
  20. #21 David D'Antonio - Citgo Ford - 595 (5 Starts, 1 T10)
  21. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 595 (5 Starts, 1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  22. #15 Melina Mendoza - Quality Care Ford - 510 (2 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  23. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 470 (4 Starts, 1 T10)
  24. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. - 23XI Racing Toyota - 450 (5 Starts)
  25. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac - 410 (4 Starts, 1 T10)
  26. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford - 320 (5 Starts)
  27. #2 Rusty Wallace - Wurth Ford - 275 (3 Starts)
  28. #01 Gabby Windey - Jollibee Chevrolet - 275 (2 Starts, 1 T10)
  29. #42 Kyle Petty - STP/Mello Yello Chevrolet - 275 (2 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  30. #33 Keith Espanola - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 270 (2 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  31. #9 Alyana Nika Deguzman - Oak Grove High Ford - 175 (1 Start)
  32. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 165 (2 Starts)
  33. #16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford - 160 (2 Starts)
  34. #44 Jacob Manibusan - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  35. #12 Jisela Banuelos - Raybestos Buick - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  36. #12 Natalie Nguyen - Raybestos Buick - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  37. #9 Hallie Cohen - Melling Ford - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  38. #60 Mia Myklebush - Power Team Chevrolet - 155 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  39. #17 Kaylie Walker - Fastenal Ford - 155 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  40. #33 Harry Gant - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 145 (2 Starts)
  41. #20 Madilyn Green - Rheem Toyota - 145 (1 Start)
  42. #7 Geoff Bodine - Exide Ford - 140 (2 Starts)
  43. #52 Ken Schrader - AC Delco Chevrolet - 135 (1 Start)
  44. #01 Helen Vasquez - Jollibee Chevrolet - 135 (1 Start)
  45. #9 Renee Celio - Melling/SSFHS Ford - 130 (1 Start)
  46. #59 Sarah Unisa - Kingsford Chevrolet - 125 (1 Start)
  47. #74 Chris Tse - Fina Chevrolet - 120 (1 Start)
  48. #59 Jordan Frost - Kingsford Chevrolet - 115 (1 Start)
  49. #25 Isabel Morimoto - Leigh HS Chevrolet - 110 (1 Start)
  50. #47 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - Kroger Chevrolet - 110 (1 Start)
  51. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 105 (1 Start)
  52. #44 Skylie Savage - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 105 (1 Start)
  53. #12 Delaney Urban - Raybestos Buick - 105 (1 Start)
  54. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 95 (2 Starts)
  55. #15 Julia Basina - Quality Care Ford - 95 (2 Starts)
  56. #23 Chad Little - Bayer Ford - 95 (1 Start)
  57. #38 Jasmine Mah - Ford Credit Ford - 90 (1 Start)
  58. #71 Paola Mota - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 90 (2 Starts)
  59. #40 Sophia Tang - Kendall Motor Oil Pontiac - 85 (1 Start)
  60. #59 Elaine Guo - Kingsford Chevrolet - 80 (1 Start)
  61. #9 Victoria Rynning - Melling Ford - 80 (1 Start)
  62. #90 Dick Trickle - Heilig Meyers Ford - 70 (1 Start)
  63. #60 Alexa Frost - Power Team Chevrolet - 60 (1 Start)
  64. #60 Connor Lubinger - Powerteam Pontiac - 55 (1 Start)
  65. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 55 (1 Start)
  66. #83 Amie Truong - Chipotle Mexican Grill Chevrolet - 55 (1 Start)
  67. #45 Daniela Tolentino - SiriusXM Toyota - 50 (1 Start)
  68. #40 Lani Regulbrugge - Kendall Pontiac - 50 (1 Start)
  69. #42 Alex Gonsalves - Credit One Bank Chevrolet - 40 (1 Start)
  70. #44 Ryan Ly - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 40 (1 Start)
  71. #40 Bobby Hamilton - Kendall Pontiac - 35 (2 Starts)
  72. #8 Jenny Huang - Raybestos Ford - 35 (1 Start)
  73. #44 Iris Thomas - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 35 (1 Start)
  74. #59 Tiffany Tran - Kingsford Chevrolet - 35 (1 Start)
  75. #31 Isabella Vuong - Oak Grove Autoduel Chevrolet - 30 (1 Start)
  76. #98 Logan Taylor - RCA Ford - 30 (1 Start)
  77. #75 Todd Bodine - Factory Stores of America Ford - 25 (1 Start)
  78. #70 Anissa Brewer - Pinole Valley Autoduel Chevrolet - 25 (1 Start)
  79. #45 Kurt Busch - SiriusXM Toyota - 25 (1 Start)
  80. #44 Kennedy Short - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 25 (1 Start)
  81. #74 Celine Wang - FINA Chevrolet - 20 (1 Start)
  82. #11 Jocelyn Davis - Longhorn Autoduel Chevrolet - 15 (1 Start)
  83. #20 Camilla Gutierrez - Fina Ford - 15 (1 Start)
  84. #15 Lake Speed - Quality Care Ford - 10 (1 Start)
  85. #25 Makenna Hornsby - UniFirst Chevrolet - 5 (1 Start)
Old 09-21-2022, 01:34 AM   #23
stratonapba
Mascot

September 14, 2022
The Place: Trustmark Park (in Pearl, MS, SSA)

Joe Davis: One Out Left and Jackson will win their 3rd World Championship as the Guides are Bringing Bobby Valentine are now on the plate now.

John Smoltz: Well This Maybe It as the Deltas are going to win it all.

Joe Davis: And The Count is 0-1...De Leon stares the sign and the pitch and here it comes there's Whiteman and the throw to first...And That's It, The Deltas Have Done It, The Deltas Have Done It, They're Now World Champions, They've won the World Series for the first time in Franchise History after winning 3 League Titles in the Southeast Baseball League

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

Rob Manfred: It's Been a Great Year and a Great Season and a Dramatic Postseason which lasted all the way to the end but It's My Honor and Pleasure to present the Commissioner's Trophy to the World Series Champion Jackson Deltas and their Owner Chad Pope

However Manfred hands the Trophy to Chad Pope hosting the Commissioner's Trophy and Confetti Cannons Went Off however Tommy Whiteman became the MVP of the Series

FAST FORWARD TO SEPTEMBER 20TH

Now With Regular Season has ended and Fall Friendlies are going to start off in 2 days from today however the NAADRA Tour is still heading south once more so we will be heading to Westmont High which is like Las Vegas or Phoenix but it's in the Bay Area but however we will be attempting to run a Fourth Car Well we think we got to led Helen in the #01, I'm in the #1, Susie in the #10 and Rachel or Gabby could get a Fourth Car to run however several other racers are hoping to run next season weather they want to stay or not however someone is starting a new alliance to rival the NAADRA however it will include Several Races that were omitted from the NAADRA's Schedule so we hope that Daytona International Speedway is under consideration so this just in something happens....

-----------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by South San Francisco Channel 3 Sportsreel
Breaking News: A New Alliance for Stock Car Autoduel Racing Steps Up to the Plate

A New Alliance led by Brea Olinda High School District Students led by Bri Denbo will be created to rival the NAADRA however it will be called the Stock Car Autoduel Racing Union (SCARU) however we are working on this report but South San Francisco Public Access Channel 3 has not yet reported on the situation on the build up but more details are yet to follow.

------------------------------

Meanwhile the NAADRA Jollibee Cup Series in Campbell at the Crashiteria however we are hoping to run Season #2 in the Near Future.

But However we are hoping to run a 36 Race Season but th Stock Car Autoduel Racing Union might be considered but with only 5 Races in we are trying to run Season #2 with a Lonnger Schedule but everything is rumored.

I Will Never what happened next because the Stock Car Autodueling Race since the travels had started now the SCARU will be created in Brea, CA but they are now declaring a situation that it will be decided but something happens.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by South San Francisco Channel 3 Sportsreel
It's Official: The Stock Car Autoduel Racing Union will begin it's inaugural season in 2119

At a Press Conference at the Campus of Brea Olinda High School Bri Denbo along with her sister Brylee Denbo will create a new alliance which will start it's inaugural season in 2119 (or 19 AS) it will be called the Stock Car Autoduel Racing Union and it will feature a number of tracks that were omitted by the North American Autoduel Racing Alliance however Bri is considered to put Bristol, Martinsville and Darlington into the schedule along with events which will be held at Riverside, Fontana and Ontario to the schedule.

Now with those rumors turned out to be the NAADRA will be planning to open their season at South San Francisco to SCARU will be open their season at a race track at Brea Olinda High School however upcomng events will be held at Burbank and at Saugus as well but the NAADRA is planning to respond by putting a schedule which will open in 2119 at South San Francisco but somethin happens that a fourth ride maybe coming and one of them will be running in the Crashiteria this weekend.

Meanwhile Jade Aganus has forced to get a response to run another car at the Crashiteria as well but Roger Penske maybe facing doom that he will be going to SCARU but all of Penske Assets will be to Aileen Jade Herself but will this be it?

The Answer, Ready: IT'S.....ABOUT.......TIME!, Let's Get New Drivers!

PacWest Racing is Fighting for a Fourth Car we had Jianoran, Vasquez and Evans now a Fourth Ride has been awaited, Aganus is ready to follow suit and South City Racing decided to load up the board with new rides.

However the First One in hopes that they will impress one off maybe coming at a matter of moments but they will revealed the Car Number for a 4th Team for PacWest Racing, The #30

Yep, Someone will Drive Car #30 for PacWest Racing in San Jose This Week so we hope that we may get a ride, The First Girl Came in to her house as Brooklyn came in she came in from Mineola, Texas in hopes of racing in NAADRA then came Brianna who came in from Jersey City, NJ and she commemorated this meeting by taking a Selfie in hopes of making it to the Big Leagues.

But Later an Executive Recruiter from Nashville, TN named Bailey came in and brought a mantra to rember her name: "On the daily, I'm going to be thinking of Bailey." but later on Cat came in she's from New York however in 2022 she was a Professional Dancer and then Christina Mandell closed it out and bought her some Dr. Enuf and I dranked it, that's really good because they're from the Southern States of America and they're really good.

But In the end one of those 5 women will race in NAADRA this Sunday at the Crashiteria no matter what happens they will become members of the Seals or Somewhere depends on my move for Myself because One of them will race for My Team, Jade Aganus could pick whatever is left from What She Chosed.

But In The End, It Went to.....Cat Wong!, She will make the field at the Crashiteria driving the #30 Chevrolet but she will get a Sponsorship Deal from Pepsi and Costco in which she will run effective this weekend at the Crashiteria but the Baseball Season will start for the 36 Week Season which will Start on February 5th that will be exciting however the Regular Season will end on October 14th followed by the Playoffs and the World Series.

That Was Really Exciting but Jade Aganus might be getting a ride for the Crashiteria but we will not know yet.
Old 09-28-2022, 12:15 AM   #24
stratonapba
Mascot

September 27, 18 AS

We Know that Cat Wong in the Number 30 Car This Week, Helen is supposed to be in the 01 Car but Gabby Windey will be piloting this week but plans are established for a 2nd Tier Series Team to be run however Jade Aganus is getting a New Ride but a 2nd Car will be announced as Hunter Haag will be driving in the Crashiteria This Week however she will run the #12 Car with Kentucky Fried Chicken Sponsoring The Car however KFC is located at 1727 Webster Street in Alameda however Jade just got Hunter to race with however San Jose will be coming in October.

Meanwhile Jay Jianoran is still getting ready to fight with Cat Wong, while Jade Aganus is going to get Hunter Haag and a 3rd Car to driven by a Girl Named Vanessa (who IOTL will be in Season 27 of The Bachelor) but we would never now as of yet.

More Teams Might be Ready to be open up shop before Season #2 is ready to go but what we will know is what we will know.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:29 PM   #25
stratonapba
Mascot

A Big Race before we go to the Crashiteria

Jay Jianoran is hoping make the field but something happened

"With a Qualifying Time of 26.2 Seconds Jay Jianoran is going to 4th, Kyle Larson is next to Qualify"

Jay Jianoran is starting 4th with Only 2 Drivers left with Kyle Larson is at bat with Sliced Bread Joey Logano going last however something happened as the Twins Came In "I Wonder If It's Alexa and Nicole", Jay said.

But This is NOT Alexa and Nicole Bucciarelli, Instead It's Emily Ferguson along with her Twin Sister Haley Ferguson (from Season 20 of The Bachelor) however Jay greeted the Fergie Twins however they were travelled and they are attending High School from San Jose but they are in a Choir Drill Squad (OTL They were Cheering at Silverado High in Las Vegas, NV) but anyway they will cheer for Jay Jianoran so we can win at the Crashiteria

Haley: Jay, Is There any plans?

Jay: Uh H-Ferg, We Will Win we hope that #1 Jollibee Chevrolet is going to make the field at the Westmont Crashiteria however we think we can win this thing is that right?

Emily: However, We will be rooting on you as we hold our pom pons got that?

Jay: Of Course, But

Lindsay Der: And It's Official, Kyle Larson will start 6th with a time of 26.208 Seconds that means your Pepsi Pole Winner with a Time of 25.997 Seconds, The New Jersey Fury Martin Truex Jr.

Jay: Well, We've Clinched Our 4th Place Starting Spot

Emily & Haley Cheered

Emily: That's Great, Maybe We are going to get excited

Jay: That's Even Good, Haley?

Haley: Well, Will Hope That Your Teammate will start 5th today?

Jay: Is That Gabby?

Haley: Gabby Windey?

Jay: Your Right and Cat will go 17th in which she will make her First Start, I'm Excited

Emily: That's True, Will Take It.

THE OFFICIAL STARTING GRID FOR THE WAR AT THE CRASHITERIA 250
  1. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Resers Toyota
  2. #2 Jade Aganus - Alliance Truck Parts Ford
  3. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota
  4. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet
  5. #01 Gabby Windey - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet
  6. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet
  7. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
  8. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Bank Chevrolet
  9. #98 Melania Metanovic - RCA Ford
  10. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
  11. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford
  12. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota
  13. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
  14. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet
  15. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet
  16. #27 Emmy Portnoy - McDonald's Ford
  17. #30 Cat Wong - Pepsi Chevrolet
  18. #15 Madeline Kwong - Quality Care Ford
  19. #17 Chris Buescher - Fastenal Ford
  20. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
  21. #12 Hunter Haag - KFC Ford
  22. #59 Eliana Hamanjy - Kingsford Chevrolet
  23. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
  24. #44 Sophia Christensen - Sunoco Oldsmobile
  25. #47 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - Kroger Chevrolet
  26. #6 Brad Keselowski - RFK Racing Ford
  27. #60 Olivia Hand - Powerteam Chevrolet
  28. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet
  29. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford
  30. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Chevrolet
  31. #9 Timothy Zimine - Melling Ford
  32. #26 Brett Bodine - Quaker State Ford
  33. #10 Susie Evans - Channellock Chevrolet
  34. #32 Kelly Marshall - White Rain Ford
  35. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet
  36. #45 Mallaya Dussualt - SiriusXM Toyota
  37. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford
  38. #25 Taylor Tungasmita - Unifirst Chevrolet
  39. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
  40. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
Old 10-06-2022, 11:42 PM   #26
stratonapba
Mascot

Dateline: October 6, 18 AS
The Place: Wienerschnitzel at 1940 S. Bascom Ave in Campbell, CA

Qualifying Had Ended with a Big Race Coming on Saturday but there are rumors that an Australian maybe coming to the party however her name is Florence (1), However the NAADRA Jollibee Cup Series Tour will have a Crowd of at least 2,000 Race Fans coming to the event hoping to cheer for their favorite driver.

However Jade Aganus was busy with Hunter Haag talking about this event however her Sarah Hamrick is going to race in the NAADRA 2nd Tier Series coming up on Friday.

Meanwhile I Talked to Helen Vasquez in which she will race in the #1 Jollibee Chevrolet for a big race on Friday but It will be running for 100 laps.

Jay: Helen, Great Race maybe you will be Starting 10th right behind Josh Berry

Helen: This Could be a Great Idea but anyway when we will race for 100 Laps.

Jay: 100 Laps however a majority of the field include students from Westmont High

Helen: That's Even Great

Jay: But They Can Go Up Against Justin Allgaier and Sam Mayer and Austin Cindric

Helen: I Think It Would be a Great Idea but I had to deal with other ideas.

Jay: But We Hope, Helen Could Run a Season Finale Race in South San Francisco however I'm going to run a Special Scheme for the Season Finale sponsored by Desert Bus For Hope!

Helen: Desert What?

Jay: Desert Bus for Hope benefitting Child's Play

Helen: Great Idea

Jay: However If I Lead a Lap During the Race it will be worth $500 to Child's Play but If I Win that race it will be worth any ideas?

Helen: $5,000?

Jay: Fine $5,000 it is, but that's not all If I finish the race in the Top 10 it will be worth $1,000 and if I finish in the Top 5 it will be worth $2,500

Helen: Great Idea

Jay: So That Money will go to Child's Play of Seattle, WA, PCR maybe if John Schneider could be in attendance for the Finale at South City, I'm going to send me an Instagram to @johnschneider

Helen: Of Course

Jay: So He Wants to donate money to Children's Miracle Network as well.

Helen: I Think It will be a Great Idea unless if Christopher Bell will do it.

Jay: Christopher Bell wanted to send me an Instagram to John Schneider to run a Paint Scheme to benefit Children's Hospital for the Last Race of The Season or an upcoming race for Next Season

Helen: I Think You Never now What I Said, But Can We Stick With Child's Play?

Jay: Yes, But to Make It More Interesting.....My Car Number will be moved will be moved to the front wheel

Helen: That's Even a Great Idea but I Can't Wait For It.

Jay: It will be exciting however I think we need to get a plan to get some teams to move the car number to the front wheel if they want to so we can make a Big Challenge, But I Hope It will work

MEANWHILE: Maggie Cai is hoping to get a 2nd Team with the #70 Car which will be running for the 2nd Season but she is with Serene Russell who is considered to run the #07 Next Season

Maggie: Serene looks like you're running the #07 Car for Tomorrow any strategy

Serene: Well Maggie we think we had a Good Race in the #07 Ford but we need to get sponsorship but this is going to be exciting.

Maggie: Well I Think It Maybe a Good Race on Friday, I Can't Wait

Serene: Maybe If We Can win this race on Saturday then we hope we can go for Rookie of the Year Honors, Next Season

Maggie: This is Really Exciting.

(1) = The Florence, I Refered to is Florence Moerenhout who competed in Season 5 of The Australian Version of The Bachelor who is in Season 8 of Bachelor in Paradise
Old 10-16-2022, 11:15 AM   #27
stratonapba
Mascot

And Now What I Did at the Campbell Crashiteria

After Martin Truex Jr. won the Pole the war Began as Martin Truex Jr. and Jade Aganus led a 40 Car Field to the Green Flag for 156 laps, Aganus took the lead early for the First 45 Laps then I steped in to Finish Stage #1 and win the Stage and a 100 Points entering In Stage #2 but During Stage #2, 8 Cars Were Knocked in the Caution including Our Pole-Sitter Martin Truex Jr. however Mark Martin took the lead afterwards but I held back and won stage #2.

Now It's The Final Stage: Terry Labonte took the lead at the Start but Jay Jianoran ended the race but the commercial break from Music had started forcing the Competition to decide on Overtime

On The First OT: Ended in a Commercial Break and Dale Earnhardt won forcing the race to go to Double OT

Double OT: I Win and Dale Earnhardt finished 4th

RACE RESULTS
  1. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 400
  2. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 195
  3. #2 Jade Aganus - Alliance Truck Parts Ford - 350
  4. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 225
  5. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 180
  6. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 265
  7. #10 Susie Evans - Channellock Chevrolet - 170
  8. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 165
  9. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet - 160
  10. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Bank Chevrolet - 225
  11. #6 Brad Keselowski - RFK Racing Ford - 150
  12. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 145
  13. #98 Melina Melanovic - RCA Ford - 160
  14. #30 Cat Wong - Pepsi Chevrolet - 135
  15. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 130
  16. #32 Kelly Marshall - White Rain Ford - 165
  17. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 220
  18. #17 Chris Buescher - Fastenal Ford - 235
  19. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 250
  20. #59 Eliana Hamanijy - Kingsford Chevrolet - 105
  21. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 150
  22. #01 Gabby Windey - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet - 95
  23. #12 Hunter Haag - KFC Ford - 90
  24. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Chevrolet - 85
  25. #47 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (-1) - Kroger Chevrolet - 90
  26. #9 Timothy Zominc (-1) - Melling Ford - 75
  27. #15 Madeline Kwong (-1) - Quality Care Ford - 70
  28. #17 Darrell Waltrip (-1) - Western Auto Chevrolet - 65
  29. #07 Maggie Cai (-1) - South City Racing Ford - 60
  30. #25 Taylor Tongamira (-1) - Unifirst Chevrolet - 55
  31. #11 Denny Hamlin (-1) - FedEx Toyota - 50
  32. #45 Mallaya Dussault (-1) - SiriusXM Toyota - 45
  33. #44 Sophia Christensen (OUT) - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 40
  34. #4 Kevin Harvick (OUT) - Jimmy John's Ford - 35
  35. #19 Martin Truex Jr. (OUT) - Resers Toyota - 30
  36. #26 Brett Bodine (OUT) - Quaker State Ford - 25
  37. #20 Christopher Bell (OUT) - Rheem Toyota - 20
  38. #27 Emma Portnoy (OUT) - McDonald's Ford - 15
  39. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. (OUT) - Budweiser Chevrolet - 10
  40. #60 Olivia Hand (OUT) - Powerteam Chevrolet - 65

Last edited by stratonapba : 10-16-2022 at 11:21 AM.
Old 10-17-2022, 07:05 PM   #28
stratonapba
Mascot

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE ROUND #7
  1. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 1615 (6 Starts, 1 Win, 1 T5, 5 T10)
  2. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 1475 (6 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  3. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 1330 (5 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  4. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 1215 (6 Starts, 1 Win, 4 T5, 4 T10)
  5. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High School Ford - 1190 (6 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  6. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 1135 (6 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  7. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 1120 (6 Starts, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  8. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 1060 (6 Starts, 3 T10)
  9. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 1015 (6 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  10. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 945 (6 Starts, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  11. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 935 (6 Starts, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  12. #10 Susie Evans - Channelock Chevrolet - 935 (6 Starts, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  13. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota - 905 (6 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  14. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 855 (6 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  15. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 850 (6 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  16. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Home Improvement Chevrolet - 830 (6 Starts, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  17. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet - 765 (6 Starts, 2 T10)
  18. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 760 (6 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  19. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 740 (6 Starts, 1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  20. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 705 (6 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  21. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 620 (5 Starts, 1 T10)
  22. #21 David D'Antonio - Citgo Ford - 595 (5 Starts, 1 T10)
  23. #15 Melina Mendoza - Quality Care Ford - 510 (2 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  24. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. - 23XI Racing Toyota - 450 (5 Starts)
  25. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac - 410 (4 Starts, 1 T10)
  26. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford - 380 (6 Starts)
  27. #01 Gabby Windey - Jollibee Chevrolet - 370 (3 Starts, 1 T10)
  28. #42 Kyle Petty - STP/Mello Yello Chevrolet - 360 (3 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  29. #2 Rusty Wallace - Wurth Ford - 275 (3 Starts)
  30. #33 Keith Espanola - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 270 (2 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  31. #17 Chris Buescher - Fastenal Ford - 235 (1 Start)
  32. #47 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - Kroger Chevrolet - 200 (2 Start)
  33. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 185 (3 Starts)
  34. #9 Alyana Nika Deguzman - Oak Grove High Ford - 175 (1 Start)
  35. #32 Kelly Marshall - White Rain Ford - 165 (1 Start)
  36. #16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford - 160 (2 Starts)
  37. #44 Jacob Manibusan - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  38. #12 Jisela Banuelos - Raybestos Buick - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  39. #12 Natalie Nguyen - Raybestos Buick - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  40. #9 Hallie Cohen - Melling Ford - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  41. #98 Melina Melanovic - RCA Ford - 160 (1 Start)
  42. #60 Mia Myklebush - Power Team Chevrolet - 155 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  43. #17 Kaylie Walker - Fastenal Ford - 155 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  44. #6 Brad Keselowski - RFK Racing Ford - 150 (1 Start)
  45. #33 Harry Gant - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 145 (2 Starts)
  46. #20 Madilyn Green - Rheem Toyota - 145 (1 Start)
  47. #7 Geoff Bodine - Exide Ford - 140 (2 Starts)
  48. #52 Ken Schrader - AC Delco Chevrolet - 135 (1 Start)
  49. #01 Helen Vasquez - Jollibee Chevrolet - 135 (1 Start)
  50. #30 Cat Wong - Pepsi Chevrolet - 135 (1 Start)
  51. #9 Renee Celio - Melling/SSFHS Ford - 130 (1 Start)
  52. #59 Sarah Unisa - Kingsford Chevrolet - 125 (1 Start)
  53. #74 Chris Tse - Fina Chevrolet - 120 (1 Start)
  54. #59 Jordan Frost - Kingsford Chevrolet - 115 (1 Start)
  55. #25 Isabel Morimoto - Leigh HS Chevrolet - 110 (1 Start)
  56. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 105 (1 Start)
  57. #44 Skylie Savage - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 105 (1 Start)
  58. #12 Delaney Urban - Raybestos Buick - 105 (1 Start)
  59. #59 Eliana Hamanijy - Kingsford Chevrolet - 105 (1 Start)
  60. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 95 (2 Starts)
  61. #15 Julia Basina - Quality Care Ford - 95 (2 Starts)
  62. #23 Chad Little - Bayer Ford - 95 (1 Start)
  63. #38 Jasmine Mah - Ford Credit Ford - 90 (1 Start)
  64. #71 Paola Mota - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 90 (2 Starts)
  65. #12 Hunter Haag - KFC Ford - 90 (1 Start)
  66. #40 Sophia Tang - Kendall Motor Oil Pontiac - 85 (1 Start)
  67. #59 Elaine Guo - Kingsford Chevrolet - 80 (1 Start)
  68. #9 Victoria Rynning - Melling Ford - 80 (1 Start)
  69. #9 Timothy Zominc - Melling Ford - 75 (1 Start)
  70. #90 Dick Trickle - Heilig Meyers Ford - 70 (1 Start)
  71. #15 Madeline Kwong - Quality Care Ford - 70 (1 Start)
  72. #60 Olivia Hand - Power Team Chevrolet - 65 (1 Start)
  73. #60 Alexa Frost - Power Team Chevrolet - 60 (1 Start)
  74. #60 Connor Lubinger - Powerteam Pontiac - 55 (1 Start)
  75. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 55 (1 Start)
  76. #83 Amie Truong - Chipotle Mexican Grill Chevrolet - 55 (1 Start)
  77. #25 Taylor Tongamira - Unifirst Chevrolet - 55 (1 Start)
  78. #45 Daniela Tolentino - SiriusXM Toyota - 50 (1 Start)
  79. #40 Lani Regulbrugge - Kendall Pontiac - 50 (1 Start)
  80. #45 Mallaya Dussault - SiriusXM TOyota - 45 (1 Start)
  81. #42 Alex Gonsalves - Credit One Bank Chevrolet - 40 (1 Start)
  82. #44 Ryan Ly - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 40 (1 Start)
  83. #44 Sophia Christensen - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 40 (1 Start)
  84. #40 Bobby Hamilton - Kendall Pontiac - 35 (2 Starts)
  85. #8 Jenny Huang - Raybestos Ford - 35 (1 Start)
  86. #44 Iris Thomas - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 35 (1 Start)
  87. #59 Tiffany Tran - Kingsford Chevrolet - 35 (1 Start)
  88. #31 Isabella Vuong - Oak Grove Autoduel Chevrolet - 30 (1 Start)
  89. #98 Logan Taylor - RCA Ford - 30 (1 Start)
  90. #75 Todd Bodine - Factory Stores of America Ford - 25 (1 Start)
  91. #70 Anissa Brewer - Pinole Valley Autoduel Chevrolet - 25 (1 Start)
  92. #45 Kurt Busch - SiriusXM Toyota - 25 (1 Start)
  93. #44 Kennedy Short - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 25 (1 Start)
  94. #26 Brett Bodine - Quaker State Ford - 25 (1 Start)
  95. #74 Celine Wang - FINA Chevrolet - 20 (1 Start)
  96. #11 Jocelyn Davis - Longhorn Autoduel Chevrolet - 15 (1 Start)
  97. #20 Camilla Gutierrez - Fina Ford - 15 (1 Start)
  98. #27 Emma Portnoy - McDonald's Ford - 15 (1 Start)
  99. #15 Lake Speed - Quality Care Ford - 10 (1 Start)
  100. #25 Makenna Hornsby - UniFirst Chevrolet - 5 (1 Start)
Old 11-01-2022, 09:38 PM   #29
stratonapba
Mascot

ONE RACE LEFT BEFORE THE FINALE AND IT TOOK PLACE IN WALNUT CREEK

Davey Allison and Chase Elliott led to the Green Flag later on the First Lap I Moved to 2nd Place in the #1 Desert Bus for Hope benefitting Child's Play Chevrolet however if I lead lap, I get $500 to Child's Play however later on in the 24th Lap Texas Terry Labonte took over and later Alameda Bred Girl Jade Aganus took over on Lap 44 until Caution #1 which knocked 5 Cars out of the race including 3 driven by Las Lomas High Students on Lap 71

The Restart Came on Lap #76, And Jade Aganus held on before Mark Martin took over to win Stage #1

Then In Stage #2: Mark Martin Held on but on Lap 165, I Took The Lead and Scored $500 to Child's Play until I win Stage #2.

The Final Stage I Fell Down to 3rd on Lap 205 giving $20,000 in cash to Child's Play as Darrell Wallace Jr. leads but on Lap 221 Terry LAbonte took over which led to another caution with 4 Cars being knocked out of the race but on the Restart on Lap 226, Dale Earnhardt took over and went on to win the race.

RACE RESULTS
  1. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 200
  2. #45 Darrell Wallace Jr. - Sirius XM Toyota - 305
  3. #1 Jay Jianoran - Desert Bus for Hope 2022 Chevrolet - 380
  4. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 335
  5. #23 Emily Grasham - 23XI Racing Toyota - 180
  6. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High Ford - 235
  7. #18 Kyle Busch - Interstate Batteries Toyota - 260
  8. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEX Toyota - 315
  9. #4 Kevin Harvick - Gearwrench Ford - 160
  10. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Chevrolet - 155
  11. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 150
  12. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 295
  13. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 160
  14. #91 Keilah Wright - Las Lomas High School Chevrolet - 135
  15. #7 Geoff Bodine - Exide Ford - 200
  16. #30 Bella Pallazzo - Slim Jim Chevrolet - 125
  17. #34 Katharine Chi - Las Lomas High School Buick - 120
  18. #01 Gabby Windey - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet - 115
  19. #10 Susie Evans - Channellock Chevrolet - 140
  20. #47 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - Kroger Chevrolet - 105
  21. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 100
  22. #26 Brett Bodine - Quaker State Ford - 155
  23. #5 Kyle Larson - Freightliner Chevrolet - 100
  24. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 85
  25. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 90
  26. #89 Aimee Stump (-1) - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 75
  27. #30 Cat Wong (-1) - Pepsi Chevrolet - 70
  28. #17 Chris Buescher (-1) - Fastenal Ford - 65
  29. #48 Jimmie Johnson (-1) - Ally Bank Chevrolet - 60
  30. #7 Alan Kulwicki (-1) - Hooters Ford - 55
  31. #40 Allie Owens (-1) - Kendall Pontiac - 50
  32. #24 Jeff Gordon (OUT) - Dupont Chevrolet - 45
  33. #19 Martin Truex Jr. (OUT) - SIriusXM Toyota - 40
  34. #25 Makenna Hornsby (OUT) - Uniirst Chevrolet - 35
  35. #99 Daniel Suarez (OUT) - IFly Chevrolet - 30
  36. #20 Christopher Bell (OUT) - Rheem Toyota - 25
  37. #15 Maddie Martinucci (OUT) - Quality Care Ford - 20
  38. #21 Nadya Novicheau (OUT) - Citgo Ford - 15
  39. #32 Eliza Loventhal (OUT) - White Rain Ford - 10
  40. #12 Ryan Blaney (OUT) - Advance Auto Parts Same Day Ford - 5

Last edited by stratonapba : 11-01-2022 at 10:08 PM.
Old 11-01-2022, 10:20 PM   #30
stratonapba
Mascot

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE THE SOUTH CITY FINALE
  1. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 1995 (7 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 6 T10)
  2. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 1575 (7 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  3. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 1490 (6 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  4. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High School Ford - 1425 (7 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  5. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 1295 (7 Starts, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  6. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 1280 (7 Starts, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  7. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 1260 (7 Starts, 1 Win, 4 T5, 4 T10)
  8. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 1230 (7 Starts, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  9. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 1175 (7 Starts, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  10. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 1170 (7 Starts, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  11. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 1150 (7 Starts, 3 T10)
  12. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 1100 (7 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  13. #10 Susie Evans - Channelock Chevrolet - 1075 (7 Starts, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  14. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 1050 (7 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  15. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 1000 (7 Starts, 1 Win, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  16. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota - 945 (7 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  17. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Home Improvement Chevrolet - 890 (7 Starts, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  18. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 855 (7 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  19. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet - 795 (7 Starts, 2 T10)
  20. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 760 (6 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  21. #45 Darrell Wallace Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota - 755 (6 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  22. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 720 (6 Starts, 1 T10)
  23. #21 David D'Antonio - Citgo Ford - 595 (5 Starts, 1 T10)
  24. #42 Kyle Petty - STP/Mello Yello Chevrolet - 515 (4 Starts, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  25. #15 Melina Mendoza - Quality Care Ford - 510 (2 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  26. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac - 410 (4 Starts, 1 T10)
  27. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford - 380 (6 Starts)
  28. #01 Gabby Windey - Jollibee Chevrolet - 370 (3 Starts, 1 T10)
  29. #7 Geoff Bodine - Exide Ford - 340 (3 Starts)
  30. #47 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - Kroger Chevrolet - 305 (3 Starts)
  31. #17 Chris Buescher - Fastenal Ford - 300 (2 Starts)
  32. #2 Rusty Wallace - Wurth Ford - 275 (3 Starts)
  33. #33 Keith Espanola - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 270 (2 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  34. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 210 (4 Starts)
  35. #30 Cat Wong - Pepsi Chevrolet - 205 (2 Starts)
  36. #23 Emily Grasham - 23XI Racing - 180 (1 Start, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  37. #26 Brett Bodine - Quaker State Ford - 180 (2 Starts)
  38. #9 Alyana Nika Deguzman - Oak Grove High Ford - 175 (1 Start)
  39. #32 Kelly Marshall - White Rain Ford - 165 (1 Start)
  40. #16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford - 160 (2 Starts)
  41. #44 Jacob Manibusan - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  42. #12 Jisela Banuelos - Raybestos Buick - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  43. #12 Natalie Nguyen - Raybestos Buick - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  44. #9 Hallie Cohen - Melling Ford - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  45. #98 Melina Melanovic - RCA Ford - 160 (1 Start)
  46. #60 Mia Myklebush - Power Team Chevrolet - 155 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  47. #17 Kaylie Walker - Fastenal Ford - 155 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  48. #6 Brad Keselowski - RFK Racing Ford - 150 (1 Start)
  49. #33 Harry Gant - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 145 (2 Starts)
  50. #20 Madilyn Green - Rheem Toyota - 145 (1 Start)
  51. #52 Ken Schrader - AC Delco Chevrolet - 135 (1 Start)
  52. #01 Helen Vasquez - Jollibee Chevrolet - 135 (1 Start)
  53. #91 Keilah Wright - Las Lomas HS Chevrolet - 135 (1 Start)
  54. #9 Renee Celio - Melling/SSFHS Ford - 130 (1 Start)
  55. #59 Sarah Unisa - Kingsford Chevrolet - 125 (1 Start)
  56. #30 Bella Pallazzo - Slim Jim Chevrolet - 125 (1 Start)
  57. #74 Chris Tse - Fina Chevrolet - 120 (1 Start)
  58. #34 Katharine Chi - Las Lomas High Buick - 120 (1 Start)
  59. #59 Jordan Frost - Kingsford Chevrolet - 115 (1 Start)
  60. #25 Isabel Morimoto - Leigh HS Chevrolet - 110 (1 Start)
  61. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 105 (1 Start)
  62. #44 Skylie Savage - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 105 (1 Start)
  63. #12 Delaney Urban - Raybestos Buick - 105 (1 Start)
  64. #59 Eliana Hamanijy - Kingsford Chevrolet - 105 (1 Start)
  65. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 95 (2 Starts)
  66. #15 Julia Basina - Quality Care Ford - 95 (2 Starts)
  67. #23 Chad Little - Bayer Ford - 95 (1 Start)
  68. #38 Jasmine Mah - Ford Credit Ford - 90 (1 Start)
  69. #71 Paola Mota - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 90 (2 Starts)
  70. #12 Hunter Haag - KFC Ford - 90 (1 Start)
  71. #40 Sophia Tang - Kendall Motor Oil Pontiac - 85 (1 Start)
  72. #59 Elaine Guo - Kingsford Chevrolet - 80 (1 Start)
  73. #9 Victoria Rynning - Melling Ford - 80 (1 Start)
  74. #9 Timothy Zominc - Melling Ford - 75 (1 Start)
  75. #89 Aimee Stump - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 75 (1 Start)
  76. #90 Dick Trickle - Heilig Meyers Ford - 70 (1 Start)
  77. #15 Madeline Kwong - Quality Care Ford - 70 (1 Start)
  78. #60 Olivia Hand - Power Team Chevrolet - 65 (1 Start)
  79. #60 Alexa Frost - Power Team Chevrolet - 60 (1 Start)
  80. #60 Connor Lubinger - Powerteam Pontiac - 55 (1 Start)
  81. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 55 (1 Start)
  82. #83 Amie Truong - Chipotle Mexican Grill Chevrolet - 55 (1 Start)
  83. #25 Taylor Tongamira - Unifirst Chevrolet - 55 (1 Start)
  84. #45 Daniela Tolentino - SiriusXM Toyota - 50 (1 Start)
  85. #40 Lani Regulbrugge - Kendall Pontiac - 50 (1 Start)
  86. #40 Allie Owens - Kendall Pontiac - 50 (1 Start)
  87. #45 Mallaya Dussault - SiriusXM Toyota - 45 (1 Start)
  88. #25 Makenna Hornsby - UniFirst Chevrolet - 40 (2 Starts)
  89. #42 Alex Gonsalves - Credit One Bank Chevrolet - 40 (1 Start)
  90. #44 Ryan Ly - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 40 (1 Start)
  91. #44 Sophia Christensen - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 40 (1 Start)
  92. #40 Bobby Hamilton - Kendall Pontiac - 35 (2 Starts)
  93. #8 Jenny Huang - Raybestos Ford - 35 (1 Start)
  94. #44 Iris Thomas - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 35 (1 Start)
  95. #59 Tiffany Tran - Kingsford Chevrolet - 35 (1 Start)
  96. #31 Isabella Vuong - Oak Grove Autoduel Chevrolet - 30 (1 Start)
  97. #98 Logan Taylor - RCA Ford - 30 (1 Start)
  98. #75 Todd Bodine - Factory Stores of America Ford - 25 (1 Start)
  99. #70 Anissa Brewer - Pinole Valley Autoduel Chevrolet - 25 (1 Start)
  100. #45 Kurt Busch - SiriusXM Toyota - 25 (1 Start)
  101. #44 Kennedy Short - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 25 (1 Start)
  102. #74 Celine Wang - FINA Chevrolet - 20 (1 Start)
  103. #15 Maddie Martinucci - Quality Care Ford - 20 (1 Start)
  104. #11 Jocelyn Davis - Longhorn Autoduel Chevrolet - 15 (1 Start)
  105. #21 Nadiya Novicheau - Citgo Ford - 15 (1 Start)
  106. #20 Camilla Gutierrez - Fina Ford - 15 (1 Start)
  107. #27 Emma Portnoy - McDonald's Ford - 15 (1 Start)
  108. #15 Lake Speed - Quality Care Ford - 10 (1 Start)
  109. #32 Eliza Loventhal - White Rain Ford - 10 (1 Start)
  110. #12 Ryan Blaney - Advance Auto Parts Same Day Ford - 5 (1 Start)
Old 11-05-2022, 03:35 PM   #31
stratonapba
Mascot

And Now The Finale at Season Finale

Paola Mota: Starting on the Pole from Fremont, CA Jay Jianoran driving the #1 Desert Bus for Hope Chevrolet

The Crowd Went Wild when I Got Introduced as I started on the Pole with Sponsorship from Desert Bus for Hope and for his efforts here's what happened

Jada Bernachea: Well Jay for getting this donation this ready to drive the #1 Car sponsored by your Charity Desert Bus for Hope, I Will give you this Check for $25

Jay: $25, I'll Take It To Child's Play in Seattle, Washington in addition to whatever I lead a lap for $500 okay?

Jada: Got It

Jay: Thank You

After the Command to Fire Engines, We're Going for 200 Laps in a Winner Take All Showdown as Jay Jianoran and Jade Aganus led the field to the Green Flag to begin stage #1 however I led the First Laps giving Child's Play $20,000 in Cash to the $25 I got from the South City ASB giving a Total of $20,025 for Today.

However Jimmie Johnson took over on Lap 40 and Went On to win Stage #1

Onto Stage #2: Dale Earnhardt Jr. now takes the lead away from Jimmie Johnson on Lap 55 but on Lap #82, Chase Elliott and Stepped up and won Stage #2

But The Final Stage: Chase Elliott lost the lead to his Teammate Jeff Gordon and Held on For The Entire Stage to Win the Jollibee Championship 500 at South San Francisco in the #24 Dupont Chevrolet

RACE RESULTS
  1. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 360
  2. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 285
  3. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Reser's Toyota - 190
  4. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 305
  5. #99 Ross Chastain - IFly Chevrolet - 290
  6. #9 Chase Elliott - Mountain Dew Chevrolet - 275
  7. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford - 170
  8. #27 Nick Asevedo - California Music Channel Chevrolet - 165
  9. #10 Susie Evans - Channellock Chevrolet - 180
  10. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 155
  11. #01 Gabby Windey - Jollibee Chevrolet - 160
  12. #1 Jay Jianoran - Desert Bus For Hope Chevrolet - 255
  13. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 280
  14. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 235
  15. #15 Julia Biasina - Quality Care Ford - 130
  16. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet - 235
  17. #59 Sarah Unisa - Kingsford Chevrolet - 120
  18. #38 Jasmine Mah - Ford Credit Ford - 145
  19. #60 Angelo Mellan - Powerteam Chevrolet - 110
  20. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 105
  21. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Chevrolet - 100
  22. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 95
  23. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 90
  24. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 85
  25. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 80
  26. #30 Helen Vasquez - Pepsi Chevrolet - 75
  27. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 70
  28. #91 Renee Celio - Racing Champions Chevrolet - 65
  29. #71 Paola Mata - STG High Point Chevrolet - 60
  30. #34 Kailyn Biascan - Quikstop Buick - 55
  31. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 50
  32. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 45
  33. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 40
  34. #47 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - Kroger Chevrolet - 35
  35. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High Ford - 30
  36. #23 Bubba Wallace - 23XI Racing Toyota - 25
  37. #21 David D'Antonio - Citgo Ford - 20
  38. #44 Dorothy Burton - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 15
  39. #89 Denise Chow - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 10
  40. #27 Kristie Poon - McDonald's Ford - 5

FINAL STANDINGS ARE NEXT
Old 11-05-2022, 04:37 PM   #32
stratonapba
Mascot

FINAL STANDINGS
  1. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 2250 (8 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 6 T10)
  2. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 1620 (8 Starts, 2 Wins, 5 T5, 5 T10)
  3. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 1615 (8 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  4. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Ford - 1520 (7 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  5. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 1515 (8 Starts, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  6. #2 Jade Aganus - Encinal High School Ford - 1425 (7 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  7. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 1405 (8 Starts, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  8. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Ford - 1375 (8 Starts, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  9. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 1375 (8 Starts, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  10. #5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet - 1330 (8 Starts, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  11. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 1330 (8 Starts, 2 T5, 4 T10)
  12. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota - 1305 (8 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  13. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 1255 (8 Starts, 3 T10)
  14. #10 Susie Evans - Channelock Chevrolet - 1255 (8 Starts, 1 T5, 3 T10)
  15. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota - 1135 (8 Starts, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  16. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Budweiser Chevrolet - 1135 (8 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  17. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Home Improvement Chevrolet - 1125 (8 Starts, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  18. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 1120 (8 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  19. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 845 (7 Starts, 1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  20. #99 Daniel Suarez - IFly Chevrolet - 795 (7 Starts, 2 T10)
  21. #45 Darrell Wallace Jr. - SiriusXM Toyota - 780 (7 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  22. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 720 (6 Starts, 1 T10)
  23. #21 David D'Antonio - Citgo Ford - 615 (6 Starts, 1 T10)
  24. #42 Kyle Petty - STP/Mello Yello Chevrolet - 615 (5 Starts, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  25. #07 Maggie Cai - South City Racing Ford - 550 (7 Starts, 1 T10)
  26. #01 Gabby Windey - Jollibee Chevrolet - 530 (4 Starts, 1 T10)
  27. #15 Melina Mendoza - Quality Care Ford - 510 (2 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  28. #22 Bobby Labonte - Maxwell House Pontiac - 410 (4 Starts, 1 T10)
  29. #47 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - Kroger Chevrolet - 340 (4 Starts)
  30. #7 Geoff Bodine - Exide Ford - 340 (3 Starts)
  31. #17 Chris Buescher - Fastenal Ford - 300 (2 Starts)
  32. #99 Ross Chastain - IFly Chevrolet - 290 (1 Start, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  33. #2 Rusty Wallace - Wurth Ford - 275 (3 Starts)
  34. #33 Keith Espanola - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 270 (2 Starts, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  35. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 255 (5 Starts)
  36. #59 Sarah Unisa - Kingsford Chevrolet - 245 (2 Starts)
  37. #38 Jasmine Mah - Ford Credit Ford - 235 (2 Starts)
  38. #15 Julia Basina - Quality Care Ford - 225 (3 Starts)
  39. #30 Helen Vasquez - Pepsi Chevrolet - 210 (2 Starts)
  40. #30 Cat Wong - Pepsi Chevrolet - 205 (2 Starts)
  41. #9 Renee Celio - Melling/SSFHS Ford - 195 (2 Start)
  42. #26 Brett Bodine - Quaker State Ford - 180 (2 Starts)
  43. #23 Emily Grasham - 23XI Racing - 180 (1 Start, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  44. #9 Alyana Nika Deguzman - Oak Grove High Ford - 175 (1 Start)
  45. #32 Kelly Marshall - White Rain Ford - 165 (1 Start)
  46. #27 Nick Asevedo - CMC Chevrolet - 165 (1 Start)
  47. #16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford - 160 (2 Starts)
  48. #44 Jacob Manibusan - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  49. #12 Jisela Banuelos - Raybestos Buick - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  50. #12 Natalie Nguyen - Raybestos Buick - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  51. #9 Hallie Cohen - Melling Ford - 160 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  52. #98 Melina Melanovic - RCA Ford - 160 (1 Start)
  53. #60 Mia Myklebush - Power Team Chevrolet - 155 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  54. #17 Kaylie Walker - Fastenal Ford - 155 (1 Start, 1 T10)
  55. #6 Brad Keselowski - RFK Racing Ford - 150 (1 Start)
  56. #71 Paola Mota - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 150 (3 Starts)
  57. #33 Harry Gant - Andy Petree Racing Chevrolet - 145 (2 Starts)
  58. #20 Madilyn Green - Rheem Toyota - 145 (1 Start)
  59. #52 Ken Schrader - AC Delco Chevrolet - 135 (1 Start)
  60. #91 Keilah Wright - Las Lomas HS Chevrolet - 135 (1 Start)
  61. #30 Bella Pallazzo - Slim Jim Chevrolet - 125 (1 Start)
  62. #74 Chris Tse - Fina Chevrolet - 120 (1 Start)
  63. #34 Katharine Chi - Las Lomas High Buick - 120 (1 Start)
  64. #59 Jordan Frost - Kingsford Chevrolet - 115 (1 Start)
  65. #25 Isabel Morimoto - Leigh HS Chevrolet - 110 (1 Start)
  66. #60 Angelo Mellan - Powerteam Chevrolet - 110 (1 Start)
  67. #71 Dave Marcis - STG High Point Bedding Chevrolet - 105 (1 Start)
  68. #44 Skylie Savage - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 105 (1 Start)
  69. #12 Delaney Urban - Raybestos Buick - 105 (1 Start)
  70. #59 Eliana Hamanijy - Kingsford Chevrolet - 105 (1 Start)
  71. #20 Christopher Bell - Rheem Toyota - 95 (2 Starts)
  72. #23 Chad Little - Bayer Ford - 95 (1 Start)
  73. #12 Hunter Haag - KFC Ford - 90 (1 Start)
  74. #40 Sophia Tang - Kendall Motor Oil Pontiac - 85 (1 Start)
  75. #59 Elaine Guo - Kingsford Chevrolet - 80 (1 Start)
  76. #9 Victoria Rynning - Melling Ford - 80 (1 Start)
  77. #9 Timothy Zominc - Melling Ford - 75 (1 Start)
  78. #89 Aimee Stump - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 75 (1 Start)
  79. #90 Dick Trickle - Heilig Meyers Ford - 70 (1 Start)
  80. #15 Madeline Kwong - Quality Care Ford - 70 (1 Start)
  81. #60 Olivia Hand - Power Team Chevrolet - 65 (1 Start)
  82. #60 Alexa Frost - Power Team Chevrolet - 60 (1 Start)
  83. #60 Connor Lubinger - Powerteam Pontiac - 55 (1 Start)
  84. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 55 (1 Start)
  85. #83 Amie Truong - Chipotle Mexican Grill Chevrolet - 55 (1 Start)
  86. #25 Taylor Tongamira - Unifirst Chevrolet - 55 (1 Start)
  87. #34 Kailyn Biascan - Quikstop Buick - 55 (1 Start)
  88. #45 Daniela Tolentino - SiriusXM Toyota - 50 (1 Start)
  89. #40 Lani Regulbrugge - Kendall Pontiac - 50 (1 Start)
  90. #40 Allie Owens - Kendall Pontiac - 50 (1 Start)
  91. #45 Mallaya Dussault - SiriusXM Toyota - 45 (1 Start)
  92. #25 Makenna Hornsby - UniFirst Chevrolet - 40 (2 Starts)
  93. #42 Alex Gonsalves - Credit One Bank Chevrolet - 40 (1 Start)
  94. #44 Ryan Ly - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 40 (1 Start)
  95. #44 Sophia Christensen - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 40 (1 Start)
  96. #40 Bobby Hamilton - Kendall Pontiac - 35 (2 Starts)
  97. #8 Jenny Huang - Raybestos Ford - 35 (1 Start)
  98. #44 Iris Thomas - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 35 (1 Start)
  99. #59 Tiffany Tran - Kingsford Chevrolet - 35 (1 Start)
  100. #31 Isabella Vuong - Oak Grove Autoduel Chevrolet - 30 (1 Start)
  101. #98 Logan Taylor - RCA Ford - 30 (1 Start)
  102. #75 Todd Bodine - Factory Stores of America Ford - 25 (1 Start)
  103. #70 Anissa Brewer - Pinole Valley Autoduel Chevrolet - 25 (1 Start)
  104. #45 Kurt Busch - SiriusXM Toyota - 25 (1 Start)
  105. #44 Kennedy Short - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 25 (1 Start)
  106. #74 Celine Wang - FINA Chevrolet - 20 (1 Start)
  107. #15 Maddie Martinucci - Quality Care Ford - 20 (1 Start)
  108. #11 Jocelyn Davis - Longhorn Autoduel Chevrolet - 15 (1 Start)
  109. #21 Nadiya Novicheau - Citgo Ford - 15 (1 Start)
  110. #20 Camilla Gutierrez - Fina Ford - 15 (1 Start)
  111. #27 Emma Portnoy - McDonald's Ford - 15 (1 Start)
  112. #44 Dorothy Burton - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 15 (1 Start)
  113. #15 Lake Speed - Quality Care Ford - 10 (1 Start)
  114. #32 Eliza Loventhal - White Rain Ford - 10 (1 Start)
  115. #89 Denise Chow - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 10 (1 Start)
  116. #12 Ryan Blaney - Advance Auto Parts Same Day Ford - 5 (1 Start)
  117. #27 Kristie Poon - McDonald's Ford - 5 (1 Start)
Old 11-10-2022, 01:17 PM   #33
stratonapba
Mascot

After the Season is over: A Mandatory Meeting took place on the Number Placement

After 2 Races of Jay Jianoran by driving the #1 Car by moving the Number Placement by going forward from it's Normally Centered Position, Several Drivers are Teams are hoping to try this one out for Next Season by using new schemes which were based on those from 2022 and 2023 as Joe Gibbs Racing, Team Penske, Hendrick Motorsports, Stewart-Haas Racing & The Wood Brothers are trying to use Gen 7 Schemes by putting the Car Number by keeping at it's centered position or moving it forward to juice up the game for Next Season beginning in South City.

However NAADRA Officials will be having a decision to use the number between the Wheel Wells however Chrome Numbers will be allowed as well.

Also: The 2119 NAADRA Jollibee Cup Series Season is expected to have more races so we can run at least 10 for Season 2 with a possibility of a Playoff to decide a Champion.

In addition during Season 2 we will run our first race from Southern California and probably we will run races from the West Coast with at least 1 event being held outside the West Coast so I hope it could happen really soon!
Old 11-25-2022, 06:25 PM   #34
stratonapba
Mascot

Breaking News: Team Penske will try to move the Car Number Forward to Season #2

Under Brief Consideration by Team Penske, Joey Logano will run the #22 Car by Moving the Car Number forward with sponsorship of Triple-A Auto Club of Southern California, the guy who won the 2022 NASCAR Cup Series Title in real life will be running full time next season with an increased season schedule.

Donovan Glover made an Interview with Joey on Zoom in this radio broadcast on the Sports America Radio Network about the situation.

Donovan: Team Penske has heard about by placing the Car Number Placement forward for the 2119 Season any questions about that Joey?

Joey: Well, The Jollibee Cup Series will return for a 2nd Season however the #22 Will be placed forward however Auto Club of Southern California will be placed behind of the Right Side of the Tires and the #22 will be behind the Auto of Southern California Logo

Donovan: Can Anyone Agree that the scheme will be run this season

Joey: Maybe we want to get Pennzoil in however Roger Penske made this idea however Aganus Racing could be changing Car #'s, Should Penske claimed the #2 and have Rusty Wallace driving the Car

Donovan: Could Be a Possibility.

Joey: Got It

On a Related Story: Aganus Racing could be considered to keep the #2 so they are talks of getting a 3rd Team to be driven by Angelica Aban no word on What Car # will she be driving this season but her Cecilia could run part time when needed however a Rebrand could be decided before the Start of Next Season.

Also: Mikee Pedrozo, A Student from Campolindo High in Moraga, CA will also be attempting to run the Full Season for a New Team, Contra Costa School of the Arts Student Kaila Kochis will be on this team with 2 more cars to be field for the 2119 Season, More Details as it develops.

Last edited by stratonapba : 11-25-2022 at 06:32 PM.