Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-06-2006, 11:46 PM   #1
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

FM 05: Manchester United - The Maturation of Alberto Flores

Greetings to everyone reading this. This is the electronic journal of Christopher Engles.

I'm a 44 year old manager who is considered one of the greatest managers ever as I've managed to lead Manchester United to the elusive Quadruple Title in the last two years. I started out my first season of managing professional football at Harrogate Town in the English Conference North back when I was 29. During my first season, I didn't know if I was going to make it through to a second. We had some rocky games in that first season. Fortunately, I showed enough improvement in the 2nd half of the season, that they gave me a chance to come back for another season. You can read about my first season as manager in this thread:

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/%7Efof/...ead.php?t=32963

In my second season as manager, I really developed a system and brought in some good talent. Thanks to their play, I managed to help Harrogate win promotion from the English Conference North. You can read about that season in this thread:

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/%7Efof/...ead.php?t=33340

In my third season, we continued to gather talent and we continued to win. We won the English Conference National Title and were promoted to League Two. You can read about that season in this thread:

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/%7Efof/...ead.php?t=33908

In my fourth season, after some early struggles, the team adapted to League Two play and we went on a tear in the second half of the season. Thanks to our hot play, we won the English League Two Title and were promoted to League One. You can read about that season in this thread:

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/%7Efof/...ead.php?t=34430

In my fifth season, I had to make a very hard decision. The team was struggling in League One as the board had continued to refuse to expand the stadium over the years. We were losing money. We didn't have the money to keep our top players. We were floundering. My status was very high and I was being offered several high profile jobs because of what I had done with Harrogate. I made the hard decision to leave Harrogate in midseason and I moved to Wigan. I suddenly had massive amounts of money. I sent some of it to Harrogate Town for a few of my favorite players. You can read about my fifth season in this thread:

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/%7Efof/...ead.php?t=35300

In my sixth season, I managed to bring in some potent talent to Wigan via Bosman signings. Thanks to that talent, we won the English Championship with a 99 point season in which we had 30 wins, 9 draws, and 7 losses. I was glad to see that my new system worked nicely at this higher talent level. You can read about my sixth season in this thread:

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/%7Efof/...ead.php?t=36645

Then, in my seventh season, I knew that Wigan would have a hard time staying in the EPL and I also knew that Manchester United had a coaching vacancy. It took well over a month, but just before league play started Manchester United approached me and offered me the manager's job. I felt bad leaving Wigan after only a year and a half, but this was the golden ring I had been trying to reach. I quickly took the job. I had moderate to good success in my seventh season as I brought in a few very talented players, including wonderkids Adriano and Craig King. We also brought in the very talented Stewart Downing at left wing. As a result, we improved from the previous finish of 5th place to a 2nd place team. You can read about the seventh season here:

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/%7Efof/...ead.php?t=36968

In my eighth season, we enjoyed great success. We had an early battle with Chelsea for the EPL lead. Eventually, our offense really started popping. Wayne Rooney had his best season ever as a Red Devil. Our defense came together. We won the EPL Title. We also won the English Cup Title. However, we fell short of the quadruple and lost in the final of the Champions League and the English FA Cup. Those were both disappointing losses. A developing story all year long was Wayne Rooney's dissatisfaction that I would not let him go to Milan or another "more prestigious club" that made huge offers for him. You can read about the eighth season here:

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/%7Efof/...ead.php?t=37396

In my ninth season, the big question going in was if I would be able to sign Wayne Rooney or if I would have to sell him. Fortunately, just before I was about to sell him, I managed to sign Rooney to a new deal. Behind the dynamic duo of Wayne Rooney and Adriano at striker, along with a solid defense we finished 1st in the EPL for a second straight year. Perhaps, more importantly, we won the Champions League for my first time as a manager.

Read all about the 9th season here:

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/%7Efof/...ead.php?t=37735

In my 10th season, things had settled down. We had Rooney under a long term contract and our offense looked set. However, our defense had questions as Lucio and Rio Ferdinand were aging. Also, Wes Brown was aging and losing his skills. Would these guys be able to hold on for one more season? Would my replacements such as Salva, Marchetti, and Cahais step up? I gradually started the phasing out of Lucio and Ferdinand but they both played in some key games. However, Salva and Marchetti generally did well and proved they can play on this level. Also, we had an explosive offense led by Wayne Rooney who had his best year ever for me with 36 goals and 14 assists in 36 starts. I also saw the surprising developing of Antonio Ortega and Carlos Godoy. We did well and we won the EPL Title for the third straight year. However, we faltered in the quarterfinals of the Champions League and we only pulled off a double. We want.. no we need to build on that success and do better next season. Oh yeah, I helped guide England to one their best World Cup Finishes in a long time. There was a suprising villian that ended our run.

You can read about my 10th season here:

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~fof/for...ead.php?t=38819

My 11th season was the season that finally saw me drop Rio Ferdinand from the active playing list. Also, we saw Lucio, Cristian Chivu, Wes Brown, and Zdenek Grygera all get phased out of the playing rotation. Newcomer Mark van den Boogaart had one of the best years I've ever seen out of a right back. However, I knew that he was only a stop gap for 2-3 years and I was actively searching for a young right back all year long. Unfortunately, I never found one worth signing. I relied on Wayne Rooney and Adriano more than ever in part due to injuries to Craig King and James McFadden, and also because James McFadden is slowly starting to lose his abilities. We faltered towards the end of the season and had a disappointing 2nd place finish in the EPL. That loss cost us our first triple. Read about our 11th season here:

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~fof/for...ead.php?t=39668

In my 12th season, we started out with some early losses, but we rebounded and had a strong second half of the season. As a result, we won the EPL Title and also won the Champions League. However, the English League Title continues to evade my grasp. We relied heavily on Wayne Rooney yet again. We also had a great if injury riddled season from Adriano our young striker. Salva played well when he wasn't hurt. Barry Parker who I never expected to be great has become a great midfielder. You can read about the 12th season here:

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~fof/for...ead.php?t=40184

In my 13th season, we started off strong and stayed strong all year long. We had a powerful offense led by Wayne Rooney and Adriano, but they were given a great deal of support from the other players. We had three midfielders with 10 goals each, Barry Parker, Michael Heller, and Carlos Godoy. Wayne Rooney had arguably his best season ever with 34 goals and 15 assists in 40 starts. Adriano also had a great year with 25 goals and 13 assists in 35 starts. He continues to show improvement every year. The defense was solidified by the acquisition of speedy Adriano Trotta and the talented Vincent Kompany. The defense is now skilled and deep. With this talented team, we won the EPL and we also won the Champions League. However, the treble and the quadruple continue to elude us.

Read about our 13th season here:

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~fof/for...ead.php?t=40839

During our 14th season, I never ended up switching to the 3-5-2 after all. It is probably a good thing as we had a historic season. For the first time in my career, we broke the 100 point mark. Also, we won a historic quadruple as we won the EPL Title, The English League Cup, The English FA Cup, and the Champions League. Wayne Rooney had his best season yet, despite starting to lose some of his pace. Alberto Flores started getting more PT at the age of 18 with our main squad. However, it was not all great news, as I was fired from being the manager of England after losing to Italy in an epic shootout in the Quarter Finals of the World Cup. Read about our 14th season here:

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~fof/for...ead.php?t=41636

As I started my 15th season as manager, I had many questions such as Will Rooney be able to come even close to duplicating his magical year last year, or will he finally show significant decline? Will Alberto Flores develop further and become a regular in the lineup? Will Adriano continue to show improvement? What can we do for an encore after such a great season? Will I take another National job? All of these questions should be answered as we proceed.

The answer to those questions were somewhat mixed. Rooney unfortunately showed the inevitable signs of decline that comes with age as he had his lowest statistical output ever. However, Alberto had a magical season that blew away what Rooney did at a comparable age. Adriano thrived with Flores beside him and had one of his best seasons. We had a great encore with a second consecutive Quadruple title - winning the EPL, English League Cup, FA Cup, and the highly prestigious Champions League Title. I also took on another national job as I took over Portugal. Early on, we struggled, but we've won our last few games since I put a system in similar to what I run at Manchester United. I'm not sure how long I will last as Portugal's manager as Ronaldo is aging and Barbosa is one of our few truly talented players left.

You can read about the 15th season here:

http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...ad.php?t=44452

Now, we start our 16th season. My amazing AM, Antonio Alvarez, is leaving the club in 10 days. Will I be able to replace him with a quality AM? Will my success be tempered by the lack of his presence? Will Rooney pull out a few more magical performances? Can Flores remain above the Rooney statistical curve and put out another great season? Can I keep all of our stars happy? These and other questions will be answered as we progress through the season.

Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 12:00 AM   #2
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

We've been given 24.5 million dollars for the TV rights of the EPL in the upcoming season.

We will be playing Liverpool on the 4th of August in the English Community Shield.

We will be paying dividends of 36 million dollars to shareholders this year.

I've been given a 71 million dollar Transfer Budget to acquire any new players that I feel the club needs!

The first question I have to answer is: Who will take over as my AM? I consider several outside candidates but decide it is best for morale to promote from within as their aren't any great candidates out there anyway. John Cooke is a world class coach who is very good at judging talent, potential, and he is very good at working with outfielders and decent with keepers. More importantly, he is among the best at working with my youth players. He also is a very hard worker. I offer John a raise to 18,000/week if he will take over the AM job.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:12 AM   #3
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

June 23, 2019 -

Scout Gil Prescott has retired from football.

Dario Tamburini had a goal and an assist for Italy in their 3-0 win over Tunisia in a Confederations Cup Match.

John Cooke has accepted the 5 year 3.6 million dollar deal to become our new Assistant Manager.

Deportivo has speculated in the press that they are going to offer 60 million for Oswald.

June 25, 2019 -

Michael Oswald had told Skysports.com that a move to Deportivo would be too good for him to pass up as it was his favorite club growing up. However, he would leave with a sad heart from Old Trafford.. The bastard!

Lazio has told the media that they want to acquire Anthony Petit.
Old 03-07-2006, 07:58 AM   #4
daedalus
Pro Rookie

I say you accept no less than 70 and a percentage of next sale just for the sumbitches pulling a Real Madrid move. Not like you need the money too badly.

What is your plan heading into the season? Adriano-Flores up front with Roon filling in?
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 10:22 AM   #5
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus
I say you accept no less than 70 and a percentage of next sale just for the sumbitches pulling a Real Madrid move. Not like you need the money too badly.

What is your plan heading into the season? Adriano-Flores up front with Roon filling in?

Yep. Also, I plan on King being worked into games up front. If he stays, Oswald would get the occasional start up front as well, and more this year from the midfield.

I agree that I'm holding out for at least 70 million and 20% of next sale. If they pay that, I'll let him walk.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:15 PM   #6
oykib
College Starter

Bump that-- go for 50%.

This is a real saga. I'm glad we don't have to hear anymore about that damn disappointing glass man.
oykib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 01:38 AM   #7
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

June 29, 2019 -

Pinna had 2 assists for Italy in their 2-0 win over Mexico in the Confederations Cup Match. Salva, Trotta, and Tamburini all played well for Italy.

FC Bayern cancelled a friendly just a week before it was scheduled. That is rather annoying.

July 1, 2019 -

Pinna had a goal and an assist for Italy in their 3-0 win over Colombia in a Confederations Cup Match.

July 2, 2019 -

Atletico de Madrid have signed Ville-Pekka Luukkonen from Aston Villa on a free transfer.

We have added Michele Amoroso from Tottenham on a free transfer. The 28 year old striker gives us even more depth and makes the moving of Oswald a bit more palatable if it should occur..

Plenty of older players switched clubs.

Antonio Alvarez has officially left the club.

Dean Watkins plus plenty of our youth players who didn't pan out have been allowed to leave our club on free transfers.

July 7, 2019 -

Those SOB's! Deportivo NEVER made an offer for Oswald. They suddenly have cooled their interest in Oswald and are going to go after Thomas Block of Chelsea.

I hate how they unsettled him and didn't even have the guts to make an offer.

July 10, 2019 -

Milan has offered 35 million dollars plus 20% of next sale for Dario Tamburini. I counter by asking for 65 million and 40% of next sale.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:35 AM   #8
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

July 13, 2019 -

Milan have withdrawn their bid for Tamburini.

Carlos Godoy had 2 assists for Argentina in their 3-0 win over Bolivia in the Copa America Tournament.

July 15, 2019 -

Chris Miller injured his ankle during training today and will miss about 2 weeks.

Barbosa twisted his knee and will miss about a week.

July 17, 2019 -

Jurgen Meyer had a poor game for Germany's U19 team in their 1-1 tie with the Czech Republic.

Valencia has offered 66 million dollars for Alberto Flores. I tell them that he isn't available at any price.

Adriano had 2 goals for Brazil in their 3-0 win over Venezuela in the Copa America. My other Adriano played well in goal for them.

Crap. Another two friendlies have been cancelled as everyone seems to be bailing out on us at the last minute. Are they just afraid to play a friendly against us?

July 18, 2019 -

Alberto Flores has told soccernet.com that he is finding it difficult to concentrate on football with his future being bandied about in the media. He said he hopes the situation with Valencia is resolved one way or another soon and he asks that the media respect his privacy in the meantime.

Jurgen Meyer had an assist and a goal for Germany's U19 team in their 2-0 win over Turkey.

I decide to tear up Flores' current deal and offer him a substantial raise to 85k/week with a 1.45 million dollars signing bonus. I'm offering a 4 year deal. He already had a 3 year deal for less money.

July 20, 2019 -

We will be playing Real Madrid on the 23rd of August in the European Super Cup. Should be an interesting match.

Flores happily signed the new 4 year deal worth 18 million dollars.

Today, we play a friendly match vs Esbjerg fB, a decent Dutch team.

International Duty: Both Adrianos, Godoy, Jurgen Meyer.

GK: Blanco
DL: Trotta
DC: Kompany
DC: Petit
DR: Schmidt
ML: Pinna
MC: Parker
MC: Heller
MR: Ortega
SC: Flores
SC: King

S1: Dani
s2: Wood
S3: Oswald
S4: Wright
S5: Salva
s6: Tamburini
s7: Amoroso
s8: Boogaart
S9: John Gray (from my reserve system)
S10: Rooney
S11: Cahais
S12: Schreurs
Old 03-08-2006, 02:46 AM   #9
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

29 minute mark: Pinna passes to Flores left of the box.. he fakes out two defenders.. quick cross the far post.. just over King's head.

41 minute mark: Petit with a long header to Parker at midpitch.. Parker with a great pass ahead to King.. King fakes out the centreback.. dribbles into the box.. shoots.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

Halftime: 1-0 lead. They have 11,000 fans here today.

46 minute mark: Great ball movement gets the ball to Ortega right of the box.. he fakes out two defenders.. quick short pass to King in the middle of the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0. Ortega made that goal happen.

62 minute mark: I bring on almost our entire second team squad.

Game over. 2-0 win. Ortega and King really shined. No one looked bad. Everyone worked on their conditioning. Overall, a very successful friendly.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:34 PM   #10
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

July 24, 2019 -

Graham Lewis was bad in goal as England's U19 team was beat 4-1 by Holland's.

Jurgen Meyer had a goal and an assist for Germany's U19 team in their 2-0 win over France.

Adriano had 2 goals for Brazil in their 3-0 win over Ecuador in the Copa America.

Carlos Godoy had a goal and an assist for Argentina in their 4-0 win over Paraguay in the Copa America.

July 25, 2019 -

Jurgen Meyer played well but didn't score in Germany's U19 1-0 win over England.

My Assistant has reminded me that I have quite a few players with contracts that are expiring within the next year:

In no particular order:

Boogaart - He is a 33 year old centerback/right back who still has top notch speed and excellent technical abilities. No real signs of slowing down. Currently makes 83k/week. He wants to keep the same salary and is only asking for 600k signing. I agree to this and ask him to sign a 1 year extension to last the next 2 years.

Wood - The 27 year old Midfielder is really good, but not superb. Certainly, he is a great fill in player. At 27, he is really entering his prime. He currently makes 66k/week despite being a backup most of the time. He wants a raise to 82k/week and a signing bonus of 1.4 million. I like his presence and decide to offer him 76k plus the 1.4 signing bonus that he wants.

Bob Wright - The 27 year old striker has never really thrived, but that might be due to lack of opportunity. One of our best leapers on the team. He is 27 and currently makes 32k/week. He wants a raise to 58k/week and a 4 year extension. I decide to offer that to him.

Rooney - He is 33 and is clearly in decline, but is still a very good #3/#4 striker. I don't want him playing for any other team. He currently makes 170k/week. He is asking for a 900k signing bonus but is willing to take a pay cut down to 150k/week. I offer him a 2 year deal.

Adriano - The 27 year old Striker is in his prime. He is a great player. He currently makes 160k/week. He wants a 8.2 million dollar signing bonus to sign a 3 year extension at 160k/week. I ask him to make it a 4 year deal.

Stewart Downing - Is hanging on as a month to month player. No plan to extend his deal.

Craig King - 29 year old Striker would be #1 or #2 striker on just about any other team in the World. Great player currently making 160k/week. My only criticism is that his low determination makes him take some games off. He wants 3.2 million signing and a raise from 160k/week to 170k/week. I decide to offer it to him.

Jeroen Schreurs - The 31 year old right winger is still a superb player who is starting to lose some of his speed. Plays more behind Ortega, but is a quality player. He makes 120k/week right now. I offer him an extension for a total of 3 years. He is being offered a 2.2 million dollar signing bonus plus 120k/week.

Matias Cahais - The 31 year old centerback is starting to slow down, but is still technically good. Currently makes 28k/week. Willing to take a cut to 27.5k/week. I offer him a 1 year extension.

Anthony Petit - Only 27 and really hitting his prime. Plays much better than Cahais. I might move him as there is plenty of interest. However, I might just extend him. He makes 38.5k/week. He wants 80k/week. I offer him a raise to 60k/week plus 650k/signing for a new 3 year deal.

Vincent Kompany - The 33 year old Centreback is still one of the best in the world. No sign of losing his excellent speed or strength and still always in the right position. He makes 160k/week. I offer him his requestion 1 million dollar signing bonus and 150k/week if he will do a new 3 year deal.

Adriano Trotta - The 24 year old left back/left winger/right back is still the fastest guy on my team. He is also a good defender, a brilliant passer, and is very strong. He makes 81k/week. I offer him a new 4 year deal with a 800k signing bonus and his requested 81k/week.

Laurent Rodrigues - The 20 year old left winger clearly has potential, but will likely never be a great left winger. He is only making 1k/week, and is clearly deserving of a raise. I offer him a new 4 year deal with a 120k signing bonus and 19.5k/week salary.

I have a bunch of reserve players and youth players that I'll let my AM handle.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:45 PM   #11
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

July 28, 2019 -

Kompany has signed a new 3 year deal that is worth 23 million dollars.

Rooney has signed a new deal and says that he plans on retiring when the deal is up.

Boogaart has signed the new 2 year deal for 7.2 million dollars.

Adriano has signed the new 4 year 41 million dollar deal.

Cahais has signed a new deal for 2 years and 2.6 million dollars.

King has signed a new 3 year deal worth 28.5 million dollars.

Schreurs has signed a 3 year deal worth 19.5 million dollars.

Jurgen Meyer had a goal and an assist for Germany's U19 team in their 2-0 win over Holland!

Adriano had a goal and an assist for Brazil in their 2-0 win over Mexico in the Copa America Final game.

Petit rejected my contract offer, but he is willing to negotiate.

I decide to up the offer to the 80k/week that he is asking, but let him know he will be a rotation player.

Trotta signed a new 4 year deal worth 16 million dollars.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:52 PM   #12
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

July 28, 2019 -

Today we play Ajax in our only high profile friendly (most of them were high profile) that didn't cancel at the last minute.

This is our last friendly of the year already as a result.

DC: Petit
DR: Schmidt
MC: Wood
MR: Schreurs
SC: Rooney

S2: Cahais
S3: Oswald
S4: Amoroso
S5: Cardozo
S6: Heller
S7: Tamburini
s8: Boogaart
S9: Downing
S10: Flores
S11: Salva
s12: Ortega
Old 03-09-2006, 12:13 AM   #13
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

9 minute mark: Rooney with a corner kick to the near post.. Parker heads it.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

31 minute mark: Wood passes to Rooney away from the box.. Rooney with a nice pass to Schreurs in the right half of the box.. he shoots.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

Halftime: 2-0 lead for us. We have over 46,000 fans here today.

Amoroso on for King.

60 minute mark: The entire second team is on.

81 minute mark: Heller passes it to Amoroso right of the box.. he hits a long cross to Oswald.. he heads it.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

83 minute mar: Downing with a long perfect lead pass into the box.. Amoroso catches up to it first.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 4-0. Amoroso with a nice debut, even if it is a friendly.

Game over. 4-0 win. Kompany, Oswald, and Amoroso were the only players that really shined.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:36 PM   #14
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

July 30, 2019 -

Rodrigues signed a new 4 year deal worth 3.6 million dollars.

Wright has signed a new 4 year deal worth 12.5 million dollars.

Wood has signed a new 3 year deal worth 12.5 million dollars.

Liverpool has paid 22.5 million dollars to sign Victor from Xerez. Victor is a very talented 21 year old Spanish Fullback.

Luton wants to borrow Jurgen Meyer for 3 months. Their facilities are adequate and I want to get Meyer some first team action in a competitive situation. I decide to agree to let him go the EC team.

July 30, 2019 -

We've been named 6-4 favorites to win the EPL. Liverpool have 2-1 odds, Arsenal has 5-2 odds, Chelsea has 5-2 odds, Aston Villa and West Brom are next at 25-1 odds.

Aug 2, 2019 -

Fulham has offered 5 million dollars for Jurgen Meyer. I turn down the offer.

Aug 3, 2019 -

Deportivo has paid Chelsea 50 million dollars to sign Thomas Block, A very talented 25 year old attacking midfielder.

Aug 4, 2019 -

Jurgen Meyer has accepted the loan offer from Luton and will be leaving immediately.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 03-12-2006 at 10:36 PM.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:51 PM   #15
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Aug 4, 2019 -

Today we play Liverpool in the Community Shield. Liverpool still relies on AMC/FC Stephane Dalmat who is in his prime at 27. They also have attacking midfielder Philippe Mawene for a potent 1-2 punch. Lebohang Mokoena is still a good player for them despite turning 32 this year. Chris Taylor remains a very good starting keeper. Defensively, they have added centreback Matteo La Manna to the mix. The 23 year old Italian is a rising star.
We are 5-4 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the mid 80's.

GK: Adriano
DL: Schmidt
DC: Cardozo
DR: Miller
MC: Godoy
SC: Adriano
S1: Blanco
S2: Trotta
S3: Heller
S4: Barbosa
S6: Schreurs
S7: Meyer (one last game before he goes on loan.)

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 03-12-2006 at 10:51 PM.
Old 03-12-2006, 11:13 PM   #16
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

26 minute mark: Frustrating game as we aren't getting any good opportunities. Pinna and Adriano have already picked up yellow cards.

Halftime: 0-0 tie. Both sides just not generating many chances.

46 minute mark: Adriano steals the ball in their turf.. passes it to Flores in the box.. he shoots.. Taylor blocks it.

49 minute mark: Adriano gets the ball from Parker.. passes it to Flores in the box.. he tries to fake out Taylor.. Taylor blocks the shot.

65 minute mark: 4 guys are being removed due to yellow flags. Trotta on for Miller, Barbosa on for Pinna, Schreurs on for Ortega, and Meyer on for Adriano.

End of Regulation. It's going to penalties.

Thomas steps up for them first... he shoots.. upper right corner.. Adriano can't reach it. 1-0.

Flores steps up.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-1.

Mokoena steps up... he shoots.. lower left corner.. Adriano dives.. can't get to it. GOAL. 2-1.

Godoy steps up.. he shoots.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-2.

Edson steps up.. he shoots it wide right!

Jurgen Meyer steps up... he shoots wide left.

Bobby Hey steps up for them... wide left!

Barbosa steps up.. upper left corner.. it hits the post.. bounces in! GOAL!!!! 3-2.

Jose Angel steps up.. he has to make this to keep Liverpool in it.. he shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!! 3-3.

Schreurs with a chance to win it.. lower right corner.. Taylor saves it.

Antonio steps up for them... wide left!

Cardozo steps up for us.. if he makes this, we win... blasts it to the left of the keeper... he dives right.. GOAL!!!! 4-3! Game over.
Old 03-14-2006, 09:17 AM   #17
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Aug 7, 2019 -

Inter has offered 30 million dollars for Pinna. I turned down the offer.

Aug 8, 2019 -

Milan has appointed Daniele Arrigoni as their new manager. They expect nothing less than the Serie A Title.

Aug 10, 2019 -

Today we travel to play Middlesbrough on the road in an EPL Match. They have a very good keeper in Jan Lastuvka. Allesio Santini is very good at his left defensive midfielder position. Andrea Salerno is a dangerous striker thanks to very good speed. Andrea is only 22 and the Italian striker is on the verge of becoming a star.

We are 4-5 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 80's.

DC: Salva
MC: Tamburini
SC: Oswald
S3: Schruers
S4: Flores
S5: Cardozo
Old 03-14-2006, 09:39 AM   #18
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

3 minute mark: Miller with a long pass to Pinna who heads it to Oswald.. Oswald with a blast from 30 yards out.. very good save by Lastuvka.

10 minute mark: Cook with a great pass into the box for Salerno.. he tries to fake out Adriano.. he shoots.. Adriano blocks it.

22 minute mark: Salva is called for a push on Salerno.. Ortega argues the call.. yellow card for Ortega.

Halftime: 0-0 tie. They have over 35,000 fans here today.

52 minute mark: They catch us on the counterattack... long pass from Salerno to Jamie Cook.. Cook shoots a long banana shot from 35 yards out.. upper left corner.. Adriano is late getting there on the blistering shot.. GOAL. Down 1-0.

54 minute mark: Tamburini passes to Oswald just outside the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. great save by Lastuvka.

55 minute mark: Miller passes it on a long cross to Pinna.. he dribbles into the box.. fakes out a defender.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-1.

66 minute mark: Ortega argues an offside call.. very close to getting a 2nd yellow.

I put Schruers on for Ortega. Trotta on for Tamburini.

71 minute mark: Kompany passes to Trotta at midfield.. he passes to Pinna.. Pinna with a great lead pass into the box.. Oswald fakes out a defender.. shoots the sharply angled shot.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!!! 2-1. Oswald with a great shot.

78 minute mark: Heller passes to Adriano in the box.. point blank shot.. great save by Lastuvka.

87 minute mark: Schreurs with a cross to Oswald.. he shoots.. the keeper blocks it.. Adriano shoots.. Lastuvka blocks it.

90 minute mark: Pinna is tripped in the box! Penalty! Trotta steps up.. shoots.. to the right of the keeper.. he dives..blocks it!

Game over. 2-1 win for us.

We outshot them 18-6 (15-3 on target)

Jan Lastuvka had a 10 for form and won MoM for his 13 saves, some of which were truly spectacular.

Miller, Schmidt, Pinna, Ortega, and Oswald had 8's. Trotta had a 6 in my experimental use of him. Everyone else had a 7.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 03-14-2006 at 09:40 AM.
Old 03-14-2006, 10:15 AM   #19
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Aug 17, 2019 -

Today we host Sheff Wed in an EPL Match. Their best player is left winger Michael Rein, a 21 year old left winger. He has tremendous speed, very good technical abilities, and decent intangibles. Michael Vickers is still a good striker at the age of 31. Craig James is their starting keeper, and he is distinctly below average. Because of him and the subpar defense, I expect them to be relegated this year.

We are 1-6 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 60's.

S3: Schreurs
S4: Rooney
Old 03-14-2006, 10:36 AM   #20
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

They are running a 3-5-2 today.

21 minute mark: They are doing a good job of heading away our corner kicks.

22 minute mark: Pinna passes it to Ortega in the right half of the box.. he shoots.. great save by the keeper.

28 minute mark: Godoy passes to Parker.. he shoots a banana shot from 25 yards out.. good save by the keeper.

30 minute mark: Pinna with a nice attacking run up the left side.. short cross to the near post.. Flores out jumps two defenders.. heads it.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!!! 1-0.

36 minute mark: Ortega with a corner.. Kompany heads it.. into the post.. Adriano shoots the rebound.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

44 minute mark: Pinna tries a cross.. it is blocked.. back to Pinna.. he fakes out the defender.. crosses it back to the far post.. Ortega hits it on the volley.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

Halftime: 3-0 lead for us. We have just over 76,000 fans here today.

50 minute mark: Pinna passes to Flores for a breakaway.. he dribbles into the box.. tries to fake out the keeper.. good save by the keeper to stop that breakaway.

65 minute mark: Trotta on for Godoy with Pinna sliding to the inside and Trotta playing left wing. Salva on for Miller.

Game over. 3-0 win.

We outshot them 20-2 (12-0 on target)

Ortega wins MoM, 9 for form, 29 of 36 passes, 4 key passes, 0 of 1 tackles, 0 of 3 headers, 16 runs, 3 fouls drawn, and 1 goal.

Adriano had an 8. Everyone else had a 7 for form.

Flores, 7 for form, 9 of 11 passes, 0 tackles, 6 of 12 headers, 1 interception, 2 runs, 1 foul drawn, and 1 goal.
Old 03-14-2006, 05:13 PM   #21
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Flores picked up a calf strain and will be out 2-3 weeks.

Aug 18, 2019 -
I decide I want to bolster the depth of my defenders a bit as Kompany is starting to get up there in years. I look at several prospects, but decide to offer Newcastle 7 million dollars for Goran Krstic a 23 year old Serbian defender. Goran is strong, quick, and has excellent positioning. He also plays with a great deal of determination.

Aug 19, 2019 -

Ortega has been named to the EPL Team of the Week.

Milan has offered 30 million for Tamburini. I counter with 60 million and 20% of next sale.

Aug 20, 2019 -

Boogaart injured his knee yesterday during practice.

Newcastle have rejected my bid for Goran Krstic. I decide to up it to 10 million dollars.

Liverpool has offered 30 million dollars for Tamburini. I turn down the offer.

Aug 20, 2019 -

Today we travel to play Leeds in an EPL Match. They are 11th in the EPL at this early stage while we are in 3rd. Mark Tucker is the star of their offense. The 26 year old striker already has 2 goals in his first 2 games, and we need to be sure to shut him down. Defensively, their top defender and top keeper are hurt and they will be using Lee Bailey in goal most likely. Lee is a very acrobatic 25 year old who seems to lack the fundamentals at times. Left back Steve Edwards is questionable, but if he plays and is able to play well, he is their best defender playing today.

We are 4-7 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 70's.

Injured: Flores and Boogaart

SC: Rooney
S3: Wood
S4: King
Old 03-14-2006, 05:31 PM   #22
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

6 minute mark: Godoy steals the ball.. passes it to Rooney at midpitch.. he holds up.. passes it to Heller who taps it ahead to Godoy who has broken past the defense.. Godoy makes the keeper look completely foolish with a wicked crossover dribble.. he shoots into a wide open net! GOAL!!!! 1-0.

8 minute mark: Heller steals the ball at midpitch.. passes it to Adriano.. he dribbles into the right half of the box.. draws the keeper over.. fires a quick pass between two defenders to Pinna by the far post.. he heads it in for an easy goal! GOAL!!!! 2-0. Adriano was key on that goal.

11 minute mark: Rooney takes a free kick from 30 yards out.. over the wall.. inches wide left.

14 minute mark: Kompany stops a breakaway by Tucker.

Halftime: 2-0 lead for us. They have over 40,000 fans here today.

Their defense is stopping a flurry of shots from reaching goal.

71 minute mark: Rooney is playing lackluster and he is tired. King on for Rooney. Wood on for Heller and Salva on for Cardozo.

86 minute mark: Ortega is hurt and has to be helped off the pitch. Since I've used all of my subs, I have to go with a 4-3-2.

Game over. 2-0 win for us.

We outshot them 12-5 (5-3 on target)

Ortega wins MoM, 9 for form, 18 of 21 passes, 3 key passes, 7 of 7 tackles, 3 of 13 headers, 2 interceptions, 12 runs, 2 fouls drawn.

Adriano (GK), Kompany, Heller, Pinna, Godoy, and Adriano all had 8's.
Everyone else had 7's.

Hopefully, Ortega isn't hurt too badly.

Post Match Info:

Ortega twisted his ankle and will only be out 2-3 days!
Old 03-14-2006, 06:18 PM   #23
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Aug 21, 2019 -

Liverpool has signed Leed's Mark Tucker for 31.5 million dollars. I think Liverpool overpaid slightly.

Chelsea has offered 64 million plus 20% of next sale for Oswald. I turn down the offer.

Milan spent 71 million dollars to sign star Striker Christoph Kramer away from Aston Villa.

Fans are protesting the sale and are very upset that Aston Villa sold their favorite and most talented player.
Some fans are asking that Bruce Arena be fired immediately because of the sale.

Aug 22, 2019 -

Newcastle rejected my 10 million dollar offer for Goran Krstic. I make a new offer of 13.5 million dollars.

Aug 23, 2019 -

Today we play Real Madrid in the European Super Cup. Real Madrid has talent at just about every position. Right back Alberto is one of the best in the World. The 27 year old Spaniard is strong as they come with great positioning and technical abilities. 28 year old Midfielder Mike Jongerius is fast, strong, mentally tough, and technically gifted. 27 year old right winger Victor is strong, accelerates well, and is a truly gifted passer. Striker Alejandro Sanchez Fernandez has decent speed, great timing, and a fierce shot. Keeper Iker Casillas is 38 and isn't as great as he used to be, but he is still a very good keeper.

We are even odd favorites.

It's windy with temperatures in the 60's.

S3: Barbosa
S4: Heller
S6: Schreurs
S7: King
Old 03-14-2006, 06:37 PM   #24
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

11 minute mark: Schmidt starts the counter with a long quick pass to Tamburini.. he has a great dribble that draws a defender over.. fires a perfect lead pass to Adriano.. the keeper attempts to get to it, but Adriano gets there first.. sidesteps the keeper and fires into the open net! GOAL!!!! 1-0.

14 minute mark: Schmidt with a long pass to Pinna left of the box.. quick cross.. Adriano heads it.. good save by Casillas.

Halftime: 1-0 lead with both defenses playing very solid. Surprisingly, there are only 18,000 in the stands.

71 minute mark: Ortega burns three guys down the right sideline.. really using his speed.. he crosses it to the near post.. Adriano outjumps Casillas.. heads it.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

75 minute mark: King on for Oswald who is tired and slightly injured. Schreurs on for Ortega who has a minor injury.

89 minute mark: Tamburini passes to King who feeds the ball ahead to Pinna.. Pinna is alone with the keeper.. fakes right.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0. Pinna caps a great move.

Game over. 3-0 win for us.

They outshot us 13-8 (7-7 on target)

Tamburini wins MoM, 10 for form, 19 of 27 passes, 6 key passes, 1 of 3 tackles, 2 of 4 headers, 2 interceptions, 2 runs, 1 foul drawn, and 1 assist.

Adriano (GK) had a 9 for form. Everyone else on my team had an 8.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:18 AM   #25
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Aug 25, 2019 -

Newcastle rejected our 13.5 million dollar offer for Goran Krstic. I decide to offer 18 million.

Aston Villa offered 12 million for Petit. I reject the offer.

Aug 26, 2019 -

Kompany, Ortega, and Adriano were all selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

Newcastle rejected our 18 million dollar offer for Goran Krstic.

I make a new offer of 22 million.

Antonio Blanco has told the media that he expects to be a first team keeper. He said that he will want to be traded if he isn't going to get some starts soon

Blanco is developing in practice into a premier keeper. I decide I need to give the 20 year old keeper some starts throughout the year.

We had a nice draw for the Champions League as we are in Group G along with Panathinaikos, Basel, and Bordeaux.

Newcastle rejected my 22 million dollar bid for Krstic. I decide to declare my interest publicly.

Aston Villa has paid Arsenal 54 million dollars for Alain Girard. Alain is a 26 year old right winger/left winger who has tremendous speed, strength, and very good technical skills. However, I think Aston Villa overpaid a bit.

Adriano (GK) injured his wrist in training today and he will miss a week, including a key match against Chelsea.

Fulham has offered 7 million plus 30% of next sale for Laurent Rodrigues.

Newcastle has told me to lay off Goran Krstic and that they are not selling him at any price.

Aug 28, 2019 -

Today we host Chelsea in an EPL Match. Chelsea is led by Freddy Adu who they have been using at striker. He has 4 goals in his last 3 starts and is excelling this season. Julian Ribeiro and Sylvain Bon anchor the midfield along with Alvaro Cuevas who plays an attacking midfielder position. Petr Cech continues to play well at keeper for them. Defensively, John Woodward leads a solid defense.

It's overcast with temperatures in the 50's.

Injured: Flores, Adriano (GK), Boogaart, Cahais.

S2: Heller
S5: Petit
Old 03-16-2006, 01:39 AM   #26
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

5 minute mark: Bon with a corner kick that Godoy tries to clear.. Harvey keeps it in the box.. passes it to Cartier who is 6 yards out.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. Blanco dives... it's past him. GOAL. Down 1-0.

8 minute mark: Ortega with a good run up the right sideline.. he passes it to Adriano in the box.. he shoots.. the keeper blocks it.

11 minute mark: Ortega with a corner kick to the middle of the box.. Godoy hits it on the half-volley.. upper right corner.. Cech barely pushes it over the bar.

15 minute mark: Oswald with a good run across midpitch.. he passes it ahead to Adriano.. he shoots a powerful banana shot from 30 yards out.. Cech barely pushes it wide.

21 minute mark: Pinna passes it to Oswald in the left half of the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. Cech saves it.

23 mintue mark: Salva steals the ball and passes it ahead to Ortega.. he shoots from 25 yards out.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!!! 1-1.

36 minute mark: Ortega takes a free kick from 40 yards out and far right of the goal.. he aims towards the far post.. Oswald outjumps everyone.. heads it.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-1.

Halftime: 2-1 lead for us. We have over 91,000 fans here today.

64 minute mark: Ortega with a wonderful run up the right side.. long cross to the far post.. Oswald with a diving header.. GOAL!!!!! 3-1. That is Oswald's second of the game.

Rooney on for Adriano. Heller on for Parker.

78 minute mark: Adu with a breakaway.. he dribbles into the box.. tries to fake out Blanco.. he backpedals.. Adu shoots.. Blanco tips it over the bar.

83 minute mark: Marsh passes to Adu in the box.. he unleashes a wicked left footed shot at a sharp angle.. upper right corner.. Blanco can't react in time. GOAL. 3-2.

87 minute mark: Moya with a long pass over all of my defenders' heads.. Adu beats everyone to it.. he fakes left.. shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL. 3-3 Adu has 6 goals on the year now.

89 minute mark: Oswald with a shot from 15 yards.. Cech blocks it.. Ortega shoots the ball.. the keeper blocks it.

Game over. 3-3 tie

Very disappointing that we lost the 3-1 lead so late.

We outshot them 16-11 (11-9 on target)

Oswald wins MoM, 10 for form, 23 of 27 passes, 3 key passes, 0 tackles, 5 of 6 headers, 1 interception, 5 runs, 1 foul drawn, and 2 goals.

Ortega had a 9. Pinna, Godoy, and Adriano had 8's. Everyone else had a 7.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:30 AM   #27
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Milan spent 71 million dollars to sign star Striker Christoph Kramer away from Aston Villa.

Fans are protesting the sale and are very upset that Aston Villa sold their favorite and most talented player. Some fans are asking that Bruce Arena be fired immediately because of the sale.
In a way, I'm kind of glad that I've never received this type of offers. Even though we no longer need the money, I would find it very tough to turn one of these down. I think the fact that I tend to employ a fairly strictly rotation system have "helped" keep players' reputation down enough that they are not drawing these type of offers.

Don't know if that's a good thing or not, though.
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 08:13 PM   #28
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Aug 29, 2019 -

Newcastle rejected my 26.5 million dollar offer for Goran Krstic. My patience with them is wearing thin. I tell their manager that my final offer is 30 million, take it or leave it.

Aug 30, 2019 -

Newcastle have accepted my offer of 30 million for Goran Krstic. I perhaps overpaid for this young defender, but he could become my next great defender. Since he is only 23, he could play for us for many years. Now, we just need to come to a contract agreement.

Hmmm, my AM tells me that he thinks I'm making a mistake signing Krstic. I contact Krstic's agent and he tells me that I need to pay 550k signing bonus and 41,000/week as well as use his client regularly. I agree to those terms.

Arsenal has signed Right Winger Matthew Harvey from Chelsea for 45 million. They are clearly overpaying, and they make me feel a bit better about overpaying for Krstic.

Freddy Adu has told the media that he is concerned that Chelsea is selling off too many players and that he isn't sure he wants to be in Chelsea if they aren't going to be competitive.

Fans are welcoming the sale of Matthew Harvey who they felt was a disruptive force at Chelsea.

Aug 31, 2019 -

Goran Krstic has accepted our offer and is glad to be moving to such an illustrious club and to be playing for such a gifted manager. The kid knows how to lay it on thick

Goran has been granted a conditional work permit for his move to Manchester United so that we can sign him immediately before the transfer window closes.

OOC Note: I'm not posting all of the details of the international games until we get to the WC, but Russia has a player named Semen Saliva!

/OOC

August 31, 2019 -

I guided Russia to a 1-0 victory over Russia with Nuno Ferro assisting on a goal by Ruben Saramago. The 4-4-2 I've installed based on my Man U offense seems to be working well.

England beat Slovenia 3-0. Barry Parker had a goal and an assist for England.

Holland beat Latvia 3-1 with Schreurs contributing 3 assists!

Vincent Kompany had a goal for Belgium in their 2-0 win over Lithuania.

September 1, 2019 -

The Board is thrilled with my performance as manager.

Parma has sacked Gianpiero Ventrone.

Antonio Ortega has been named the EPL Player of the Month. Jaime Gavilan of Arsenal came in 2nd, and Jaime of Liverpool came in 3rd.

Newcastle's Darren Paul has won the EPL Young Player of the Month. Paolo De Simone of Plymouth came in 2nd, and Michael Turner of Everton came in 3rd.

I won the EPL Manager of the Month. Birmingham's Mark Hughes came in 2nd, and Pako Ayestaran of Liverpool came in 3rd.

Sep 3, 2019 -

Ortega, Oswald, and Adriano were named to the EPL Team of the Week.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 03-18-2006 at 08:13 PM.
Old 03-18-2006, 09:14 PM   #29
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sep 4, 2019 -

Valladolid have gone into receivership. Their top player is a left winger and I have zero need there with Pinna, Barbosa, and Rodrigues. However, I can't help myself when it comes to strikers... Edu is a 25 year old Spanish striker with speed, power, agility, and a vicious shot. He also has excellent teamwork, anticipation, and is a skilled passer. He is valued at 10 million. I offer 5 million. They have accepted one day later. I love occasionally poaching players from clubs in financial trouble

My AM thinks I'm making a mistake signing the player. His agent wants a 550k signing bonus and a 4 year deal worth 23,500/week. He is willing to accept a role as a rotation player. I agree to the striker's demands as I want to add just a bit more depth for when Rooney retires. He states that he is accepting our offer for the opportunity to play in European Competitions.

The deal will go through Jan 1, 2020.

Sep 4, 2019 -

Thanks to a pass at the 91st minute from Ronaldo to Pedro Vitor who came on as a sub, and a great shot by Vitor, I led Portugal to a 1-0 victory over Estonia.

Sep 4, 2019 -

Wayne Rooney had an assist as England beat Luxembourg 7-0.
Ortega played well, but Spain tied Lithuania 0-0.

Dario Tamburini had 2 assists for Italy in their 4-1 win over over the Faroe Islands.

Sep 7, 2019 -

Adriano had a goal and an assist for Brazil in their 3-0 win over Paraguay.

Sep 8, 2019 -

Manchester City has sacked Kunle Odetoyinbo. They are currently 10th in the EPL and were not meeting their fans expectations.

Sep 10, 2019 -

We've been made 3-1 favorites to win the Champions League. Milan and Valencia have 5-1 odds. Deportivo and Real Madrid have 7-1 odds. Arsenal has 9-1 odds.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:12 PM   #30
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

After another long hiatus, I'm back to playing FM 05.

Sep 11, 2019 -

Today we host Panathinkaikos in the first Champions League Match of the new season. We are in Group G and we should be able to handle most of the teams easily including this team.

We are 4-6 favorites.

It is raining and temperatures are in the low 50's.

Injured: Jurgen Meyer. Several players are away on international duty as well including Adriano.

ML: Barbosa
S2: Boogaart
S5: Trotta
S6: Heller
S7: Oswald
Old 06-04-2006, 01:29 PM   #31
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

10 minute mark: Miller starts our counterattack.. quick pass to Ortega on the right wing.. he crosses it to Flores in the box.. he shoots.. strong block by the keeper.

16 minute mark: Flores pressuring Pegroisas Petrou.. Petrou passes it back to his keeper.. he passes it past the keeper!! GOAL!!!! 1-0.

25 minute mark: Ortega passes it to Parker just outside the box.. Parker with a strong shot.. upper left corner.. Stathis with a diving save.

30 minute mark: Schmidt passes to Barbosa left of the box.. Barbosa with a short cross.. Flores with a header.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!!! 2-0.

35 minute mark: Parker passes to Ortega right of the box.. he passes it back and to the center to King.. King with a sharp angled shot.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!!! 3-0.

40 minute mark: Barbosa with a corner to the near post.. Salva heads it.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 4-0. Salva's first goal of the year.

Halftime: 4-0 lead for us. We have over 66,000 fans here today.

54 minute mark: Trotta on for Barbosa and Rooney on for Flores. I want to give Rooney another shot at some final CL Glory.

58 minute mark: Parker passes it to Trotta.. Trotta uses his speed to burn a defender.. passes it to Rooney in the box.. two defenders closing in.. he shoots.. the keeper blocks it.

66 minute mark: Trotta gets the ball at midpitch.. burns three guys.. long cross to Ortega.. he heads it.. the keeper blocks it.. King hits it on the rebound.. GOAL!!!! 5-0. King's second of the game.

76 minute mark: Trotta with a corner kick to the near post.. King heads it.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 6-0. King has his hattrick!

Game over. 6-0 win for us

We outshot them 23-1 (13-1 on target)

King wins MoM, 10 for form, 7 of 10 passes, 0 of 1 tackles, 3 of 17 headers, 2 fouls drawn, and 3 goals.

Flores, Parker, and Salva had 9's for form. Adriano had a 7. Every other starter had an 8.

Flores, 9 for form, 7 of 7 passes, 1 of 1 tackles, 3 of 3 headers, 3 fouls drawn, 1 goal.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:03 PM   #32
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

International Reports:

Carlos Godoy had 2 goals and an assist in Argentina's 4-0 win over Bolivia in a World Cup Qualifying Match.
Adriano had a goal and an assist for Brazil in their 2-1 win over Colombia in a World Cup Qualifying Match.

Diego Cardozo played well in Uruguay's 2-1 win over Peru.

Sep 16, 2019 -

Today we host Aston Villa in a key early EPL Match. They are in 3rd while we are in 4th. Aston Villa is led by star striker Jhon Jairo Mosquera and aging striker Luke Moore. Centerback Ignacio is still a top tier defender. Gabriel Nicolae has become an excellent right winger. Michel Testerink remains a good keeper.

We are 4-5 favorites.

It's raining with temperatures in the low 50's.

Injured: Jurgen Meyer

S2: Cardozo
S4: Oswald
S5: Krstic
Old 06-04-2006, 02:18 PM   #33
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

5 minute mark: Parker passes to Barbosa in the box.. he is tripped! Penalty!!!! Flores looks confident.. he runs.. shoots.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

24 minute mark: Parker passes it to Flores in the box.. he unleashes a powerful shot.. great save by the keeper.

Halftime: 1-0 lead for us. We have 75,000 fans here.

59 minute mark: We are applying pressure and have a series of near misses.

61 minute mark: Schmidt gets a yellow card for tripping Mosquera.. no he does't.. he gets away with a warning!

66 minute mark: Long pass from Adriano to Flores.. he heads it to Adriano with perfect placement to start a breakaway.. Adriano uses his speed to pull away from 2 defenders.. into the box.. fakes left.. fakes out the keeper... shoots it into the open net!!! GOAL!!!! 2-0.

75 minute mark: Krstic on for Salva and Oswald on for Parker.

82 minute mark: Krstic with a great tackle in the box to knock the ball away from Mosquera.

Game over. 2-0 win for us.

We outshot them 12-3 (5-0 on target)

Ortega wins MoM, 8 for form, 18 of 21 passes, 1 of 4 tackles, 1 of 5 headers, 8 runs, 1 foul drawn.

Heller, Barbosa, Flores, and Adriano all had 8's.

The rest of the team had 7's.

Flores, 8 for form, 11 of 15 passes, 0 tackles, 4 of 7 headers, 1 interception, 2 runs, 1 foul drawn, 1 assist, and 1 goal.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 06-04-2006 at 02:18 PM.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:41 PM   #34
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sep 17, 2019 -

David Nolan has been hired by Manchester City to become their new manager. He previously managed Doncaster and has led them to 7th place currently in the EC.

Sep 19, 2019 -

Carlos Godoy injured his elbow in training today and will miss at least the next match which he was scheduled to start.

With our team about to face Arsenal, Arsenal boss Ezio Rossi told the press that he doesn't think my side will be good enough to win the title. I respond, "We have the talent to win the title, and I don't think Arsenal can do anything to stop us."

The third round of the English League Cup went well for us in the draw as weill be hosting Luton. Luton is 14th in the EC right now.

Sep 21, 2019 -

Today we host Arsenal in another important EPL Match. They are in 6th place while we are in 2nd place. Arsenal is led by star striker Mauro Di Mauro who has 6 goals on the year already. Matthew Harvey is playing spectacularly at right wing this year. Keeper Warren Norman is one of the best keepers in England. Hatem Ben Arfa is playing very well from the attacking midfielder position. Jaime Gavilan is 34, but he is still the anchor of their defense from the left back position.

It's raining with temperatures in the 40's.

Injured: Godoy, Meyer.

S2: Krstic
S4: Flores
S5: Tamburini

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 06-04-2006 at 02:42 PM.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:01 PM   #35
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

9 minute mark: Hatem Ben Arfa and Parker collide. Very surprisingly, Parker is the one who comes away worse for wear and he has to be helped off the pitch. His day is done.

I put Tamburini on for him.

16 minute mark: Constant pressure generates a few shots, but their defenders block them all.

21 minute mark: Heller argues an offside call against Oswald.. Heller gets a yellow card.

30 minute mark: Roman Hendryck gets a yellow card for tripping Oswald.

Halftime: 0-0 tie. Their keeper is playing great so far, and he has quickly stopped all of our offensive attacks.

We have over 91,000 fans here today.

53 minute mark: Pinna with a great dribble down the left sideline.. crosses it to the center of the box.. Oswald heads it.. great save by Norman.

71 minute mark: Heller is having a bad day. I move Oswald back to Heller's position and sub Flores in for Heller.

82 minute mark: Oswald passes it to the left corner of the pitch.. Flores runs it down.. draws two defenders.. passes it between them to Pinna in the center of the box.. Pinna shoots.. lower left corner.. GREAT GOAL!!!! 1-0. Flores with an excellent pass and Pinna finishes it.

85 minute mark: Chirs Miller with an important interception and clearance of a Ben Arfa pass.

86 minute mark: Pinna gets a yellow card for pulling Dyer's jersey.

88 minute mark: Flores gets the ball at midpitch.. brilliant dribble down the middle of the pitch.. into the box.. short cross to Adriano.. Adriano heads it.. it grazes the bar as it sails over.

Game over. 1-0 win for us

We outshot them 19-1 (11-0 on target)

Ortega wins MoM, 9 for form, 21 of 26 passes, 2 key passes, 1 of 8 tackles, 0 of 1 headers, 1 interception, 14 runs, 2 fouls drawn.

Pinna with an 8. Heller with a 6. Everyone else with a 7.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:03 PM   #36
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Barry Parker fractured his wrist in that collision and he will miss at least 4 weeks.

The press is asking me if I can cover for Barry's Loss.

I reply, "It's a blow to lose Barry, but we have enough depth that we can cover for his loss."

That win vaults us into first place in the EPL with a record of 5 wins and 1 draw. Our 13 goals scored is most in the EPL so far and our 4 goals allowed also leads the EPL.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:14 PM   #37
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Between matches on the bus ride home, I found myself being creative:

Rooney was our greatest star
who drove opponents to the bar
they showed no grace
as he lost his pace
but Flores will re-set the bar
Old 06-06-2006, 04:17 PM   #38
MrBug708
Head Coach

Can you email me your tactic? Im always on the lookout for a good one and you seem to be doing well..

thi screen name @ yahoo
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 04:30 PM   #39
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708
Can you email me your tactic? Im always on the lookout for a good one and you seem to be doing well..

thi screen name @ yahoo

Sure, I'll send it to you
Old 06-10-2006, 02:19 PM   #40
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sep 23, 2019 -
Michael Heller injured his ankle in training today. He is disappointed that he will miss our big match against Liverpool on the 29th. He knows that the trainers have told him there is no chance for him to recover in time.

20 year old Pacey striker Mark Hall has come into my office today and demanded some first team football. If he doesn't get it, he wants to be traded. Mark is very fast, but he doesn't do much else well. I'll give him a bit of PT, but unless he shocks me, he won't get many chances.

Sep 24, 2019 -

Today we travel to play Bordeaux in the Champions League Group Match. Bordeaux is 5th in the French First League, and they have a talented team. This has my AM questioning my decision to go with a few of our second string players today. Bordeaux is led by Sensational 21 year old Attacking Midfielder Mario Pavlicic. Mario has tremendous speed, acceleration, and physical ability. He is a good passer, and a skilled finisher. He also has excellent off the ball skills. Dominique Rodriguez leds the defense with trememndous positioning and strength in the box. Ludovic Foulon is a very good keeper who can shut down even the hottest strikers.

We are 4-5 favorites.

Injured: Parker, Godoy, and Heller.

DR: Boogaart
MC: Oswald
MR: Schreurs

S2: Petit
S3: Schmidt
S4: Ortega
S5: Wood
S6: Hall (gets a chance to put up or shut up if we get a goal lead at the 60 minute mark or 2 goal lead earlier)
S7: Adriano

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 06-10-2006 at 02:21 PM.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:31 PM   #41
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

2 minute mark: Pavlicic with a breakaway.. into the box.. he shoots.. wide left.

10 minute mark: Cardozo crushes Pavlicic.. he will need some attention.

Halftime: 0-0 tie. We are playing very lackluster. Only Oswald and Adriano have looked good.

They have over 34,000 fans here today.

60 minute mark: We are being outplayed and King is doing nothing. I decide to give Hall a shot after all. I also put Ortega on at right wing. We should now be able to win the pace battle.

65 minute mark: Cardozo passes to Flores at midpitch.. he makes a perfect leading pass for Hall who has the breakaway... he shoots.. wide left.

Game over. We were outplayed. My AM was right, I shouldn't have used so many backups this game.

We were outshot 16-6 (6-4 on target)

Adriano (GK) won MoM, 9 for form, 6 saves, 10 of 19 passes.

Flores had an 8 for form, 24 of 28 passes, 3 key passes, 1 of 2 tackles, 2 of 5 headers, 1 interception, 9 runs, 4 fouls drawn.

Pinna had an 8. Everyone else had a 7.

Hall didn't impress. He'll get one or two more relief appearances.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 06-10-2006 at 02:32 PM.
Old 06-10-2006, 03:14 PM   #42
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sep 28, 2019 -

Several clubs have requested to get Mark Hall on Loan. I turn down most of them, but say yes to Hull, one of my favorite clubs when I was a kid.

Sep 29, 2019 -

Today we play at Liverpool in a huge EPL Match to see who is going to take control of the EPL. We are in 1st and they are in 2nd. They are led by English Striker Mark Tucker who has become a bona fide superstar. Mark is a technically superb player who shows great creativity and always makes the right decision. He also has tremendous off ball skills and excellent anticipation. Stephane Dalmat is a tremendous compliment whether he is playing AMC or the other striker position. His pace and dribbling ability always make him dangerous. Bobby Hey and Philippe Mawene are controlling their midfield. Antonio and Vincenzo Guidetti are playing very well together at the centreback positions. Keeper Chris Taylor is having a great year and is at the peak of his career for them.

We are 5-4 favorites.

Parker, Godoy, and Heller are injured.

MC: Oswald
S4: Trotta
S5: Rooney (he needs a few more shots at glory.)
Old 06-10-2006, 03:42 PM   #43
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

5 minute mark: Mawene with a hard tackle on Ortega.. yellow card on Mawene.

7 minute mark: Dalmat with a breakaway.. into the box.. Adraino stops the breakaway. Great save.

12 minute mark: Antonio trips Flores.. inches outside the box.. Ortega takes the free kick.. inches over the bar.

17 minute mark: Barbosa passes to Flores outside the box.. Flores splits two defenders.. has the keeper in front of him.. shoots the sharply angled shot from 12 yards out.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!!!! 1-0. Flores with an outstanding goal.

19 minute mark: Mawene passes to Mokoena right of the box.. Mokoena fakes out schmidt.. short cross to Bobby Hey.. Hey with a half volley.. upper left corner.. GOAL!! 1-1 tie.

Halftime: 1-1 tie. They have over 61,000 fans here today.

49 minute mark: Schmidt steals it deep in their zone.. passes it to Flores in the box.. he shoots.. great save by Taylor.

54 minute mark: Dalmat passes it to Mokoena in the box.. point blank shot.. great save by Adriano.

62 minute mark: Long pass from Miller to Ortega.. he sends a long cross to Barbosa in the left edge of the box.. Barbosa beats his man.. shoots.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!!! 2-1. That is Barbosa's 1st of the year.

70 minute mark: Kompany is playing a brilliant defensive game to stop their attacks.

73 minute mark: Trotta on for Schmidt and Rooney on for Flores.

79 minute mark: Barbosa goes down with an injury. I put Krstic in at centerback, slide Cardozo to left back, and move Trotta up to left wing. I love my team's versatility.

81 minute mark: Trotta with a great run up the left side.. he centers it to Tamburini outside the box who passes it to Rooney left of the box.. Rooney draws two defenders and splits them with a pass.. Ortega with a diving header.. GOAL!!!! 3-1. Great assist by Rooney!

85 minute mark: Adriano with a pair of saves on a Tucker and Dalmat shot.

91 minute mark: Adriano with another pair of saves. Great game in goal by him today.

Game over. 3-1 win for us

We were outshot 16-7 (11-5 on target)

Adriano (GK) wins MoM, 10 for form, 10 saves, 15 of 19 passes.

Miller, Cardozo, Barbosa, Ortega, and Flores all had 8's for form. Everyone else had a 7.

Flores, 8 for form, 14 of 15 passes, 1 of 2 tackles, 2 of 6 headers, 1 interception, 7 runs, 2 fouls drawn, 1 goal.
Old 06-10-2006, 03:55 PM   #44
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 1, 2019 -

Adriano (GK) was selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

The board is thrilled with my performance as manager.

Ortega has won the EPL Player of the Month Award. Alberto of Liverpool came in 2nd, and Danny O'Connor of Manchester City came in 3rd.

Alberto Flores has won the EPL Young Player of the Month award. Michael Rein of Sheffield Wed came in 2nd, and Manuel of Fulham came in 3rd.

I won EPL Manager of the Month. Bruce Arena of Aston Villa came in 2nd, and Tony Young of Middlesbrough came in 3rd.

Mark Hall has been called up to England's U21 Squad.

Oct 2, 2019 -

Today we host the Wolves in an EPL Match. The Wolves are currently in 12th and have been relying heavily on their defense. Keeper Michele Sardo has had one of his better years so far, but the lack of offensive support has lead to more draws and losses than wins. Bjarki Hauksson has been playing vwey well in the midfield and he leads the team with 2 goals and 2 assists. Strikers Antonio and Joao Nunes have been erratic so far this year.

We are 1-2 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the high 50's.

Injured: Heller and Parker.

S4: Hall
S5: Wood
Old 06-10-2006, 04:16 PM   #45
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Salva starts out counterattack with a long pass to Pinna who quickly hits Ortega with a long cross in stride... Ortega quickly passes it up to Flores in the box who immediately shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0. GREAT Ball movement!

22 minute mark: Their defense stops our next good attack as they knock the ball away from King in their zone.

26 minute mark: Flores with a great dribble from midpitch.. he shocks me by going past three guys.. Flores beats the keeper.. but a defender blocks his shot.. King cleans up the rebound.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

32 minute mark: Godoy and Bjarki collide.. Bjarki is hurt.

36 minute mark: Kompany gets a yellow card for tripping their striker.

43 minute mark: We have a flurry of shots on their goal, but we are unlucky as shots by Tamburini and Flores both hit the crossbar and get cleared.

Halftime: 2-0 lead. We are dominating, but should have more goals. We have over 68,000 fans here today.

Krstic on for Kompany since he has a yellow card.

Hall on for King to give him one more real chance. 45 minutes against an inferior team, the kid better impress or he is going back to our reserve squad or on loan.

48 minute mark: Krstic gets a yellow card for pulling on their striker's jersey.

49 minute mark: Pinna passes to Flores left of the box.. he holds.. looks for a target.. passes to Pinna cutting into the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0. That is Pinna's 5th of the year.

61 minute mark: Salva gets a yellow card for a two footed tackle on Antonio, their striker.

65 minute mark: Pinna passes to Hall in the box.. he shoots.. the keeper blocks it.

66 minute mark: Godoy gets a yellow card for tripping their midfielder.

69 minute mark: Tamburini gets a yellow card for pushing their midfielder.

73 minute mark: Carlos Godoy trips Brown again.. second yellow card.. he is ejected! I was just about to replace him too and was trying to get Wood on for him

Wood on for Flores and I go with a 4-4-1 featuring Hall and his speed up front.

77 minute mark: Pinna with a good run up the left side.. long cross.. Hall with a header.. wide right.

85 minute mark: Schmidt steals the ball from their striker.. starts a quick counterattack with a long pass over the defense.. Hall races.. uses his speed.. beats everyone to the ball.. he dribbles into the box.. he fakes out the keeper.. he shoots.. GOAL!!!!! 4-0. That is Hall's first goal! Now, that was impressive!

Game over. 4-0 win for us

We outshot them 14-5 (10-1 on target)

Ortega wins MoM, 10 for form, 13 of 19 passes, 2 key passes, 1 of 2 tackles, 2 of 2 headers, 1 interception, 22 runs, 4 fouls drawn, 1 assist.

Miller, Schmidt, Tamburini, Pinna, and Flores all had 8's for form.

Everyone else had a 7.

Flores, 8 for form, 5 of 6 passes, 0 of 1 tackles, 1 of 2 headers, 1 interception, 6 runs, 1 assist, and 1 goal.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:20 PM   #46
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

St. Etienne has sacked Thierry Henry. St. Etienne is currently 20th in the French First League.

Godoy has been banned for one match.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:14 PM   #47
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 3, 2019 -

2 days before our European Championship Qualifying Match against Slovakia on their pitch, I've lost 3 of my biggest Portugal Stars to injury.

In home club news, Mark Hall has rejected going on loan to Hull.

Oct 4, 2019 -
Two of the role players on Portugal's squad just went down with injuries. I call up 2 more replacements. This squad will give some really young players a chance to show they can perform.

Oct 5, 2019 -
Mark Hall had 2 assists and a goal for England's U21 squad in their 3-0 win over Northern Ireland.

Today I coach Portugal against Slovakia. Their only star is striker Jan Kovacik who plays for Aston Villa. Kovacik is a good target man with slow pace. We should be able to contain him.

We are heavy favorites at 1-2.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 50's.

GK: Rui Caeiro
DL: Vitor Bruno
DC: Peter Prospar
DC: Bruno Gracio
DR: Rui Sousa
ML: Helder Barbosa
MC: Manuel Fernandes
MC: Mauro Magalhaes
MR: Cristiano Ronaldo (in the twilight of his career)
SC: Fernando Moreira
SC: Edward Wong
S1: GK Joao Magalhaes
S2: Victor Afonso
S3: Bruno Goncalves
S4: Pedro Miguel
S5: Andres Meneses
S6: Duarte Baptista
S7: Joao Pedro
Old 06-11-2006, 02:35 PM   #48
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Cristiano is slower than he used to be, but he just had a brilliant dribble d own the right side in which he set up Wong in the box.. the keeper punched the shot over th bar.

On the corner, C. Ronaldo found Prospar by the far post and he headed it home for the GOAL!!!!! 1-0.

10 minute mark: We are dominating possession in their half, but no strong scoring opportunities yet.

12 minute mark: Ronaldo with a corner kick..he finds Moreira by the near post.. he heads it.. GOAL!!!!! 2-0.

29 minute mark: Barbosa with a long pass to Moreira deep in their pitch.. he burns two defenders.. he fakes out the keeper.. he shoots.. he scores! GOAL!!!! 3-0.

32 minute mark: Brilliant passing between my midfielders.. working it around.. to Ronaldo in the right half of the
box.. Cristiano finds Wong in the middle of the box.. he shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 4-0.

Halftime: 4-0. I guess Ronaldo still has something left in the tank.

52 minute mark: Ronaldo with a brilliant cross to the middle of the box.. Wong heads it.. over the bar.

54 minute mark: Manuel Fernandes steals the ball at midpitch.. plays a perfect through ball into the box.. Moreira beats everyone to it.. fakes out the keeper.. shoots.. GOAL!!!! 5-0. Moreira has his hattrick!

60 minute mark: Joao Pedro on for Moreira who has earned a rest.

Duarta Baptista on for Barbosa. I want to give my guy some rest.

72 minute mark: Baptista gets a long pass from the keeper.. strong dribble up the left side of the pitch.. crosses to Ronaldo.. he heads it.. the keeper punches it over the bar.

On the ensuing corner.. Ronaldo finds Wong in the middle of the box.. he heads it.. GOAL!!!! 6-0! Wong's second. Ronaldo has 4 assists on the day!

91 minute mark: Wong and Ronaldo in the box.. Wong shows unselfishness by passing to Ronaldo.. he shoots.. over the bar!

Game over. 6-0 win for us

We outshot them 23-3 (13-1 on target)

Moreira wins MoM, 10 for form, 21 of 22 passes, 0 tackles, 2 of 4 headers, 1 interception, 5 runs, 3 fouls drawn, and 3 goals.

Wong also had a 10. Vitor Bruno, Ronaldo, and Barbosa all had 9's. Everyone else had an 8 except for the keeper and the subs.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 06-11-2006 at 02:36 PM.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:39 PM   #49
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

That Win qualified us for the European Championship from Group 3.

Michael Oswald had 2 goals for Germany in their 6-0 win over Andorra.

Vincent Kompany played poorly for Belgium as Spain beat them 4-0.

Alberto Flores started for Spain and had a 7 for form with 10 of 10 passing, but only 2 of 10 headers. No goals or assists. Ortega had an assist from the right wing position.

Chris Miller played great defense and had a goal for England in their 3-0 win over Northern Ireland.

Mickael Schmidt had an assist for France in their 2-0 win over Macedonia.
Old 06-11-2006, 03:28 PM   #50
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 9, 2019 -

Ortega was selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

Chris Miller injured his calf in training today and will miss 2-3 weeks.

Stewart Downing had 3 assists for our reserve squad in theri 3-2 win over Coventry City.

Mark Hall had an assist for England's U21 squad in their 2-0 victory over Greece.

Oct 9, 2019 -

Craig King and Wayne rooney disappointed as they were unable to score against Greece, and England had a 0-0 tie.

Dario Tamburini had a goal and an assist for Italy in their 4-1 win over Wales.

Adriano Pinna also had an assist in the game. Trotta and Salva played well on defense.

Alberto Flores didn't play for Spain in their 4-2 win over Hungary. Antonio Ortega played the last 30 minutes and managed to get an assist.

Jeroen Schreurs played well but didn't have any assists or goals in Holland's 3-1 win over Kazakhstan.

Oct 10, 2019 -

Trotta injured his ankle in training today and will miss about 2 weeks.

Tons of teams asking to get Mark Hall on Loan.

Oct 12, 2019 -

Today we travel to play Cardiff in an EPL Match. Cardiff is a scrappy team, but they don't have EPL quality players. They are currently 20th in the EPL and seem sure to drop. Their most dangerous player is striker Marek Prochazka who is a telented 22 year old Czech player who combines good size and strength with top flight pace. Actually, he is the type of player I wouldn't mind adding to my own squad. Other than that, their keeper is their next best player. Florian Kaiser is a 29 year old German keeper with tremendous acrobatic saves.

We are 4-7 favorites.

GK: Blanco (I need to get him a few starts to keep his morale up.)
DR: Boogaart
S1: Adriano