Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-25-2005, 09:53 AM   #1
brxnivy
n00b

Lightbulb IV.19 Season 26 Dynasty

A new season for IV.19 and two new faces join the fun. These are the teams this season.

1. Pythons 1 in IV.19 - puts up high of 270, avg 240
2. Nocturnal United 2 in IV.19 - puts up high of 243, avg 222
3. Gryndal 3 in IV.19 - puts up high of 237, avg 208
4. Riddle 4 in IV.19 - puts up high of 245, avg 222
5. Fockers 5 in IV.19, puts up high of 243, avg 209
6. Dead Balls 6 in IV.19, puts up high of 251, avg 209
7. Blue River FC 1 in V.234 - puts up high of 187, avg 164
8. Legio Primigenia 1 in V.130 - puts up high of 190, avg 161

I'll try to put up some predictions later in the week. I would like to welcome the two new guys to the series from hell

Last edited by brxnivy : 05-25-2005 at 11:39 AM.
brxnivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 11:35 AM   #2
Hobbes-
High School Varsity

You didn't count my qual game? High of 243! PHEAR the extra 2 points!
Old 05-25-2005, 11:40 AM   #3
brxnivy
n00b

Fixed
brxnivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 11:53 AM   #4
Hobbes-
High School Varsity

Fixtures of IV.19 / USA, season26
round 1 - 29.05.2005
Snakes : Noct
Gryn : Riddle?
GayFocks : BlueBalls
River : Lego
round 2 - 05.06.2005
BlueBalls : Snakes
Lego : Gryn
Noct : River
Riddle? : GayFocks
round 3 - 12.06.2005
Gryn : Noct
GayFocks : Lego
BlueBalls : Riddle?
River : Snakes
round 4 - 19.06.2005
Snakes : Riddle?
Lego : BlueBalls
Noct : GayFocks
River : Gryn
round 5 - 26.06.2005
Gryn : Snakes
GayFocks : River
BlueBalls : Noct
Riddle? : Lego
round 6 - 03.07.2005
Snakes : Lego
Gryn : GayFocks
Noct : Riddle?
River : BlueBalls
round 7 - 10.07.2005
GayFocks : Snakes
BlueBalls : Gryn
Lego : Noct
Riddle? : River
round 8 - 17.07.2005
River : Riddle?
Noct : Lego
Gryn : BlueBalls
Snakes : GayFocks
round 9 - 24.07.2005
BlueBalls : River
Riddle? : Noct
GayFocks : Gryn
Lego : Snakes
round 10 - 31.07.2005
Lego : Riddle?
Noct : BlueBalls
River : GayFocks
Snakes : Gryn
round 11 - 07.08.2005
Gryn : River
GayFocks : Noct
BlueBalls : Lego
Riddle? : Snakes
round 12 - 14.08.2005
Snakes : River
Riddle? : BlueBalls
Lego : GayFocks
Noct : Gryn
round 13 - 21.08.2005
GayFocks : Riddle?
River : Noct
Gryn : Lego
Snakes : BlueBalls
round 14 - 28.08.2005
Lego : River
BlueBalls : GayFocks
Riddle? : Gryn
Noct : Snakes
Old 05-25-2005, 03:12 PM   #5
hhiipp
College Prospect

As always none of my predictions are meant to be malicious or hurt anyones feelings, as long as your team names aren't Fockers, Pythons, and Dead Balls.

1. Pythons - Wins the series again this season. He's got the all around best team, he willl wussystats it up a few times again but will still be able to overcome his defeats with a string of victories. Will likely also pass me in total points for the series early in the season.

2. Riddle - Stops pussy footing around and starts winning against the teams he lost to last season. Will put up a strong midfield and a not too shabby team elsewhere.

3. Nocturnal - Slips another notch in the league standings as much as he hates it.

4. Dead Balls - Improved the most from season 24-25 and his record should start to show it this season if he can avoid early injuries and red cards that plagued him last season.

5. Gryndal - Slips 2 spots to fall into the first relegation match slot.

6. Fockers - 2nd season of his training change and nothing to prove so he'll fall into the other relegation match slot.

7. Legio - Better all around stats than Blue River so he falls into the first auto relegation spot.

8. Blue River - Lucky enough to finish last and be sent back into the depths of V.
hhiipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 03:13 PM   #6
hhiipp
College Prospect

Don't see any cupsets happening tonight, none of us are THAT bad.
hhiipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 04:26 PM   #7
Hobbes-
High School Varsity

nocturnal is pretty bad.. he went what.. 3 rounds last season?
Old 05-25-2005, 06:42 PM   #8
Darr
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes-
nocturnal is pretty bad.. he went what.. 3 rounds last season?

Tell me about it...

I predict 4 this time for me...
Darr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 06:43 PM   #9
Darr
n00b

My predictions...

1st - Nocturnal United Gave myself 2nd/3rd last season but this time I think I'll win. Home match to end the season with Pythons will probably decide the series. Not much change from last season except for a tweak here and there...

2nd - Pythons Will probably finish within 3 pts of me. He's got a great team and is undoubtfully the favorite. But he's due to get screwed and have some injury problems...

3rd - Dead Balls I really liked his team at the end of last season. If he stays healthy and out of card trouble he'll nip Riddle/Fockers at the finish...

4th - Riddle He could challenge for the top 3 easily if things go his way. Would of placed higher but his relative quietness the 2nd half of last season costs him a spot in my prediction...

5th - Gryndal Another team that came on strong at the end of last season. Needs to stay healthy and keep that midfield card free...

6th - Fockers Had a horrible year last season. Form/Card/Injury trouble, you name it and he had it. Was my pick to win last season and he'll probably finish better then what I'm picking him...

7th - Legio Like Hhiipp said he has better stats then River, but he still came to the wrong series...

8th/Souleaters - Blue River Gets the honorary Souleaters position and will rue the day that he entered IV.19 otherwise known as hell...
Old 05-27-2005, 11:49 PM   #10
Creeper
n00b

I haven't looked at any of the offseason moves people made because I am lazy so if your team is going to suck more than I think you're going to suck please tell me so I can PIC you.

1. Pythons: With a venemous strike, the mighty Pythons shall reign once again atop IV.19! And then lose a qualifier against a worse team so we have to go through this ridiculous charade again next season. Also has the GM cheating factor on his side (don't play coy with me, we all know what's going on).

2. Nocturnal United: Once again the bridesmaids, Nocturnal will play the season in garish pink ball gowns to commemorate their failure last season. Led by the potent scoring combo of Some Guy and Some Other Guy, Nocturnal will be a force to be reckoned with except by Pythons because I already said they'd win the series so they don't need to bother reckoning. As a side note, all teams are welcome to not reckon me as well. I'm not sure if you can actually use "reckon" like that.

3. Dead Balls: How will my midfield deal with the loss of the beloved Jimmy Gibson? Well let me tell you, as an insider I can assure you that he was a cancer on this team. He made twice as much as any other player and the resentment from the rest of the team was evident. Jimmy would stroll into the locker room 5 minutes before kickoff, decked out in a fur coat with the head of the animal still attached, toss a $100 to one of the random youth pulls I forgot to fire, and proceed to berate the rest of the team for making him look poor by association. Screw you, Jimmy Gibson. Screw You.

4. Gryndal: 4th place is pretty good. Not as good as 3rd, but, you know, it's pretty good. With such quality ahead of you it would be nothing to be ashamed of. Especially the team directly ahead of you. Quality!

5. Riddle: Dude, what happened at the end of last season?! I mean, if I actually cared enough to find out I would have, you know, found out by looking at your team and actually seeing what happened but it was still pretty weird. Not that you were bad or anything, but....you know. You get 5th place for being weird last season.

6. Fockers: I picked you for first place last season and you go and finish 5th, thus making me look bad. Unacceptable! This disgrace on my good name will not stand! I pick thee 6th for making a mockery of my pre-season predictions!

7. Legio: I have no clue which of you is better but everyone else picked you for 7th and I am always happy to follow the flow of public opinion. For a fun goal for the season, see how many opposing players your team can injure this season! It will be fun and make everything much more exciting!

8. Blue River: Reminds me of that song "Green River" by Creedence Clearwater Revival except that "Green River" was a song that sounded suspiciously like half of CCR's other songs but still was pretty cool while Blue River is a Hattrick team that promoted into the wrong division. Make the season more fun by sending press releases to your local newspaper and then angrily confronting the editorial staff at their offices when the paper refuses to run your press releases.

---------------------------------------------------

And now, as a special FOFC Dynasty forums exclusive, here is a picture of a dog in a cowboy costume:

Creeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 09:36 PM   #11
Darr
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeper
Dead Balls: How will my midfield deal with the loss of the beloved Jimmy Gibson? Well let me tell you, as an insider I can assure you that he was a cancer on this team. He made twice as much as any other player and the resentment from the rest of the team was evident. Jimmy would stroll into the locker room 5 minutes before kickoff, decked out in a fur coat with the head of the animal still attached, toss a $100 to one of the random youth pulls I forgot to fire, and proceed to berate the rest of the team for making him look poor by association. Screw you, Jimmy Gibson. Screw You.

I think we all saw how Jimmy got his revenge tonight... heh?
Old 06-02-2005, 12:48 AM   #12
Creeper
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darr
I think we all saw how Jimmy got his revenge tonight... heh?

Oddly enough, his new team also lost in the 2nd round of the cup, to a division 8 team.
Creeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 01:04 AM   #13
Darr
n00b

Souleaters leaves, and suddenly no one talks anymore....

Random? I think not...

Souleaters = glue that keeps us together...
Old 08-01-2005, 06:18 PM   #14
Hobbes-
High School Varsity

I thought people stopped checking this..

so once again i give point(s) to the last place team.. just like last season