Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-01-2006, 01:44 AM   #401
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdaily
Holy fucking fuck! No one posted in this thread all night?! God damn!

Well. I guress I go first. I went to the local bar and beat the local stoner in 301 darts solidily. Next, I needed a partner to play the Indians (real imigrants from Inda) in pool, so I recruited the stoner. The Indians had never played before, so I figured I could beat them in doubles despite the stoners inepititude.

Luckily, for my sake, he somehow made a few crucial shots as I was so fucking drunk I couldn't see stright enough to hit the cue ball. in the end, i lost by one shot. fucking pissed!

Next, I went to the golf bar, as usual, nothing going on there. I somehow managed to beat the record in 2 of 3 basketball games. No idea how that happned, but the people seated near me seemed impressed, especiaallly consiering how I had no balance left during the two games.

Next, I went to the cloesest bar, but, as they have numerous windows, I realized they were to busy to even bother with.

I took a trip I knew was to long to the local park. As drunk as I was, I'm surprised I survived the trip. Me and the ex once watched a meteror shower there. It was raining tonight, and I knew it would be, but I got out of the car in nothing but a tee shirt and stood in the rain for at least 30 minutes. I even laid down on a wet picnic table as the rain came down and my back became soaked. Fucking cold, but I disregarded it. I had wanted to hike in a downpour eariler today, but by the time I got to it had stopped raining.

Lastly, I went home. Realzing that no one else was home I decided to try another drink And that is where the night currently stands!

I think I'm gonna count how many times you've mentioned that meteor shower. I'm guessing at least 4
Old 04-01-2006, 09:31 AM   #402
amdaily
College Prospect

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFriendlyUnitShifter
I think I'm gonna count how many times you've mentioned that meteor shower. I'm guessing at least 4

Yes, a good night with fond memories

But this morning brings new memories, those of driving over a baseball field to find an exit and smoking part of my first cigarette. Not such fond memories. Plus I think I left my coat at the park
amdaily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 07:22 PM   #403
tarcone
Coordinator

catching a buzz now
a 6 pack of busch in the belly and 6 more to go
watching ball and drinking beer not much better then that unless im watching a meteor shower with an ex....that would be great
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 07:24 PM   #404
ice4277
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone
a 6 pack of busch in the belly and 6 more to go

At least you spared no expense.
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 07:25 PM   #405
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdaily
Yes, a good night with fond memories

But this morning brings new memories, those of driving over a baseball field to find an exit and smoking part of my first cigarette. Not such fond memories. Plus I think I left my coat at the park

Have you ever considered picking up stakes and moving someplace else? I think you need a change of scenery.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 10:54 PM   #406
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
catching a buzz now
not much better then that unless im watching a meteor shower with an ex....that would be great

lol:

god damn i needed a laugh that fucking good right about now !!

in all seriousness, i'm over her. she is a slut who has serious isssues that need to be cleared up before she can have a real relationship. we both know that.

moving on... tonight was decent fun. the local bars sucked on saturday, as usual, but i was drunk enough to converse with my brother and cousin bac at home, two people i usually can't stand I all remember is annoying them both though, as I am an annoying drunk. but i got a midnight sub sandwch out of it, so i;m okay.
Old 04-01-2006, 10:59 PM   #407
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Have you ever considered picking up stakes and moving someplace else? I think you need a change of scenery.

only every fucking day! i'm just not ambitious enough . considering the thread about it - and the fact ive been there and enjoyed it - i thought about lexington, KY, but thinking about all the paperwork prevents me from doing it
Old 04-02-2006, 12:21 AM   #408
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

40 year old virgin = exceptionally good movie when tipsy.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 12:29 AM   #409
JeeberD
General Manager

About eight Shiners down, another 15 or so to go. Well, at least as many as I can drink before the woman gets home...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 01:08 AM   #410
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Man, i'm fucked up and feeling nostalgic and optimisic and a lot of otehr things i don't feel while sober.

time for Nada Surf High/Low... gerat album.
Old 04-02-2006, 01:16 AM   #411
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthomer5000
Man, i'm fucked up and feeling nostalgic and optimisic and a lot of otehr things i don't feel while sober.

time for Nada Surf High/Low... gerat album.

I wanna know what it's like.....on the inside...of love..

EDIT: Or what, is that the album with "Popular" on it?

Last edited by Karlifornia : 04-02-2006 at 01:16 AM.
Karlifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 01:22 AM   #412
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Yeah, it's the album with "Popular" on it. It's my #1 all-time album that you can probably find in a $1 bin. "File Under: Easy Listening" by Sugar is #2.

It took a lot of revisions for that type to be coherent.
Old 04-02-2006, 01:29 AM   #413
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Nada Surf is a highly underrated band. good tunes, man
Old 04-02-2006, 01:31 AM   #414
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFriendlyUnitShifter
Nada Surf is a highly underrated band. good tunes, man

they really are. Maybe living in the NYC metro I'd had the opportunity to seem them more than most, but they're a solid band. I mean, their seconld aldum was delayed like 30 months by their US label!!! That's bullshit!
Old 04-02-2006, 01:40 AM   #415
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Okay, to speak about my drunkenness....I'm not drunk yet. I'm slightly tipsy, and I just ran out of beer. I'm going to go to the liquor store that stays open until 2 am and buy a flask. I mean, I don't have to work tomorrow or anything, so I have all day to recover, right?
Old 04-02-2006, 08:10 AM   #416
JeeberD
General Manager

Wow, liquor stores that stay open later than 9pm. What a concept...

Old 04-02-2006, 10:46 AM   #417
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Posting because I'm drinking right now before noon. Slightly buzzed, but gonna fix burgers and hot dogs for lunch. Beer is always good with grilling...or is it grilling is always good with beer?
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 11:05 AM   #418
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

is there anything beer isn't good with?
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 04:50 PM   #419
JeeberD
General Manager

Cheesecake?

Old 04-02-2006, 05:20 PM   #420
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD
Cheesecake?

Actually, at The Brickskeller, I had a white chocolate mousse beer that complimented the cheesecake I had very nicely.

Granted, white choclate mousse beer is not a "normal beer" by far, but I could imagine Guinness complimenting cheesecake nicely, too....or many of the stouts I've had would do that, for that matter...

/tk
terpkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 08:11 PM   #421
ice4277
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin
Actually, at The Brickskeller, I had a white chocolate mousse beer that complimented the cheesecake I had very nicely.

Granted, white choclate mousse beer is not a "normal beer" by far, but I could imagine Guinness complimenting cheesecake nicely, too....or many of the stouts I've had would do that, for that matter...

/tk

I have a couple blueberry wheat beers in the fridge that seem like they could be ok with certain types of cheesecake...if I didn't hate cheesecake.
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 11:41 PM   #422
amdaily
College Prospect

Not drunk tonight, that's why I'm posting. Went to bed at 11PM, an hour and 40 minutes ago, but I can't fall asleep First time in a good week I wasn't intoxicated at bed time. This is not good.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:38 AM   #423
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

It's gotten to the point where I check this thread for daily affirmation as to how at least my life isn't as sad as amdaily's.
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 04:53 AM   #424
tarcone
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignstar
It's gotten to the point where I check this thread for daily affirmation as to how at least my life isn't as sad as amdaily's.

exactly
Old 04-04-2006, 10:52 PM   #425
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignstar

You want sad? Try this: I'm sitting ay my computer surfing along while drinking a strong whisky 7-up mix. All of a sudden my toothpick goes missing I'm looking on the computer, on the floor, on the desk, etc. Finally I gave up in anger and disgust.

About 3 minutes later I lift my cup up and what do I see? My toothpick floating in my drink Rejoice!

God, that is sad At least I know I won't have any problems sleeping tonight. The last two (during which I managed to to drink for two days) where pure torture. In bed by 11, but not asleep until after 1:30. Then back awake by 3 for another half hour to an hour. Then up to piss an/or eat at 5. Then back to sleep till 8.

Thus, I'm drinking tonight
Old 04-04-2006, 10:56 PM   #426
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin

/tk

Man, I need to find a girl that lives on the west coast who likes stouts. Or any beer darker than Bud Light, for that matter.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 09:27 PM   #427
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

I wish had hadn't put drinking on hiatus right now. I got tomorrow off and right now would be a perfect time to drink
Old 04-05-2006, 10:03 PM   #428
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
I wish had hadn't put drinking on hiatus right now. I got tomorrow off and right now would be a perfect time to drink

Indeed it would. Tonight is an excellent night to drink Cheers!

Last edited by amdaily : 04-05-2006 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-06-2006, 07:40 PM   #429
amdaily
College Prospect

Had to work with the ex tonight . What a fucking disaster. Awkwardness, uncomftorable, etc.

Ended up getting drunk in the parking lot afterwards, headed to Starbucks, then went to the bar for one very overpriced drink. Filling very dizzy at the moment.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:40 PM   #430
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

whats the point of going to starbucks while drunk? Not like you can really taste the overpriced stuff they got
Old 04-07-2006, 03:44 PM   #431
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
whats the point of going to starbucks

Fixed that for ya
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 03:45 PM   #432
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

thanks
Old 04-07-2006, 03:48 PM   #433
AlexB
Pro Starter

Back from the pub, after watching the mighty Leicester win 2-0!

When you're smiling, when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you, When you're laughing, when you're laughing, the sun comes shining through,
But when you're crying, you bring out the rain,
So stop you're sighing, be happy again,
Cause when you're smiling, when you're smiling,
The whole world smiles with you, Ahhhh,
The whole world smiles with you, Ahhhh,
THE - WHOLE - WORLD - SMILES - WITH - YOOOOOOOOOOOU!
Oh LEICESTER, Oh LEICESTER, Oh LEICESTER
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 05:03 PM   #434
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Did they win the pennant?
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 07:19 PM   #435
tarcone
Coordinator

about to pop open a bud light after my daughters 6th birthday party at a skating rink....whew
Old 04-07-2006, 07:22 PM   #436
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

I've been on an IV of Guinness and Bass since I got home from work (and I left early). Now, it's coffee time.
VPI97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 07:50 PM   #437
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPI97
I've been on an IV of Guinness and Bass since I got home from work (and I left early). Now, it's coffee time.

Would that be coffee with Bailey's and/or Jameson?

/tk
terpkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:11 PM   #438
amdaily
College Prospect

You fuckers are lightweights (and mind you, I'm a 150lbs lightweight tmyself).

I had about 6 shots of mixed vodka, 2 whisky cocktails, and a 6 pack of beer tonight. Feel pretty fine
Old 04-07-2006, 09:23 PM   #439
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

I second the notion of calling this thread "PING: amdaily"
Old 04-07-2006, 09:40 PM   #440
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
I second the notion of calling this thread "PING: amdaily"

honored, really! but there are many drunks here and i wouldn't want to distaract from them.

besides, you wouldn't have even p[osted here tonight that had you sworn off drinking. we miss you here

cheersl
Old 04-07-2006, 09:59 PM   #441
amdaily
College Prospect

okay, okay, if inisted, i will recap my night.

i was left in charge at work, so i made a couple vodka cocktails while on the job. nothing to much, but i did end up with my left shoe off for the better part of the day

luckily, the elder lady i work with found the entire situation amusing and won't report me.

afterwards, i headed to one of the local bars. played darts for a bit. I've begun to notice a direct correlation betwen the number of beers consumed and my score. THe first time i won in 5 rounds (301 darts). The next 7, then 8, then 11, then 18, then 20.

finally (and I promised myself i wouldn'y tell FOFC this) i went to the meteror shower place .

but not for her! not at all this time i went there for myself. problem is i ended up stuck in a mud ditch. almost had to call for a tow, but i forced my way out. area smelled like burnt rubber afterwards and my car was covered in mud (had to buy a $6 car wash afterwards), but I got out of the ditch.

long story short, i was magically transported to my home where i had another beer with a tuna sandwich as I recounted my pathewic life to FOFC
Old 04-07-2006, 10:56 PM   #442
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Where is it that you work exactly?
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 11:12 PM   #443
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua
Where is it that you work exactly?

just some retail job. working my way thorugh college and such
Old 04-08-2006, 09:41 PM   #444
tarcone
Coordinator

ok 2 47 oz margaritas now on my 3rd beer atr home adn typing slowly. LOL
amdaily makes my life look liker a paradise you go!!!!
ok im drunk and need to see the nest installment of amdaily of our lives
Old 04-09-2006, 12:12 AM   #445
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
ok 2 47 oz margaritas now on my 3rd beer atr home adn
amdaily makes my life look liker a paradise you go!!!!
ok im drunk and need to see the nest installment of amdaily of our lives

ah fuc you

but here it is anyways

okay, starters, i went to 2 local bars after getting myself good and drunk on whisky and vodka in my car kicked ass in darts at place 1, embarassed myself in front of the baristia i have fallen in love with at bar #2 (she has the most beautiful voice i have ever heard!).

then came home and let my underage sister drive me and her BF to some place far way. got drunker then ever (and i suspect he did too). ended up chatting with the bother of a fat girl that has a crush one me. they are tighter than fuck. so, in effect, fatty knows every drunken thing i said tonight, which was alot

problem is, i work with both fatty and they ex tomorrow awkwardsness x 1000X please pray for me
Old 04-09-2006, 07:06 AM   #446
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

threesome!
Old 04-12-2006, 06:51 PM   #447
amdaily
College Prospect

Well, after a 3 day drinking hiatus (had to prove to myself I'm not an alcoholic!) I've had a few this evening. May stay in and watch Law and Order, may go out and practice darts. I'll decide after the next drink.
Old 04-12-2006, 07:19 PM   #448
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Had some beers tonight. Nothing of note to speak of though.

Drinking and darts sounds like it's dangerous.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 08:23 PM   #449
amdaily
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Had some beers tonight. Nothing of note to speak of though.

Drinking and darts sounds like it's dangerous.

Only for the fucking idiot pool player that decided to park his chair right next to the dart board

I told him to move his fat ass and he did. Best I could do though was 7 rounds in 301 Apparently drunk to much before arriving.

But home now, and in time for L&O! Gonna go from extremely buzzed to totally drunk in the next hour and 40 minutes.

Maybe not though, as I need to be up by 10AM, hangover free, to go bicycling. 71F and sunny in Ohio tomorrow
Old 04-12-2006, 09:26 PM   #450
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

I remember the good times in Ohio