Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-27-2006, 09:32 PM   #3401
path12
Coordinator

Actually, I apologize for that previous post. Not necessary.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:40 PM   #3402
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
OK I GAVE YOU ALANT ON A FUCKING PLATTER AND I GAVE YOU AN AVATAR AND I ALSO GAVE YOU KING. HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED!!!!!

I WAS ALSO TRYING SOMEWHAT TO SAVE MY ABILITY SO THAT I COULD USE IT TO SNIFF OUT NECRO's. I AM NOW A USELESS BUNCH OF DEAD WEIGHT. GO AHEAD AND LYNCH ME AGAIN TOMORROW AND FINISH ME OFF!
YOU HAve just done the necro"s a huge favor

Fair enough. I decided that I couldn't risk the small chance that your hidden role might have differing victory conditions and cost us the game, even with the contributions you've made thus far. I'll take the blame for that. Now we have King and Qwik in our sights, and we'll go from there.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:40 PM   #3403
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Like I said earlier, I don't know what's going on with Lathum, but a bird in teh hand (king) is worth two in the bush or somesuch.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:59 PM   #3404
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

well I guess I will be a constant suspect unless the necros kill me tonight
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:12 PM   #3405
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
well I guess I will be a constant suspect unless the necros kill me tonight

Isn't there a bodyguard still?
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:42 PM   #3406
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Isn't there a bodyguard still?
does it matter. Path obviously doesn't trust me.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:46 PM   #3407
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
does it matter. Path obviously doesn't trust me.

The EG is free to guard who he likes tonight. And c'mon, do you really think I'll vote against you again?

You've pointed out King, and that's where I'm at tomorrow, and then there's Qwik to deal with after that. You're not on my radar anymore.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:53 PM   #3408
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
The EG is free to guard who he likes tonight. And c'mon, do you really think I'll vote against you again?

You've pointed out King, and that's where I'm at tomorrow, and then there's Qwik to deal with after that. You're not on my radar anymore.
to little to late, I just don't know what I could have done differently.
Old 06-27-2006, 11:12 PM   #3409
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

well I hope I have proven my worth and loyalty so tha tth EG will help me the way I have helped everyone else
Old 06-28-2006, 12:32 AM   #3410
Vince
Pro Starter

Argh. So I guess in retrospect my vote only saved Path's powers for another day, though I guess it doesn't really matter, as we're pretty sure we know which way we're going from now (Qwik-King). So does anyone have any thoughts about tomorrow and future days?
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:10 AM   #3411
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let's see what happens tonight first.

-Anxiety

Old 06-28-2006, 02:53 AM   #3412
Fouts
College Starter

man I want to kick the pharaohs ass!
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:55 AM   #3413
Fouts
College Starter

c'mon hoops, avatar vs pharaoh - cage match!

ok, just kiddin path.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:48 AM   #3414
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
OK I GAVE YOU ALANT ON A FUCKING PLATTER AND I GAVE YOU AN AVATAR AND I ALSO GAVE YOU KING. HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED!!!!!

I WAS ALSO TRYING SOMEWHAT TO SAVE MY ABILITY SO THAT I COULD USE IT TO SNIFF OUT NECRO's. I AM NOW A USELESS BUNCH OF DEAD WEIGHT. GO AHEAD AND LYNCH ME AGAIN TOMORROW AND FINISH ME OFF!
YOU HAve just done the necro"s a huge favor

If you would have stated this from the beginning I would have backed off and followed the rest of the group's thought, but the fact you were talking with chubby was a red flag worthy of risking my life to bring forth...the head necromancer is dead, there really isn't much of a threat left to you.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:50 AM   #3415
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

If you had just admitted that you were talking with chubby but with the expressed interest of exposing the necromancers, the vote tally would have been different and I would have supported the group's pursuits, but you were elusive in your nature, and I still believe you to be a threat to path.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 06-28-2006, 07:30 AM   #3416
hoopsguy
General Manager

Night 7 ends, Day 8 begins

The strange weather has once again shifted, as the rains have ceased but the fog is no impenetrable. Not only is it almost impossible to see your own hand in front of your face, but sound is not carrying well either. The conditions were perfect for what happened next ...

There are multiple screams that break out and panic everywhere, coming from the Pharaoh's quarters. It seems like a fire has broken out in the royal chambers! The work of a thousand slaves, and a marvel of Egyptian engineering, is currenty a raging inferno as everyone watches in horror.

Many of the workers have escaped, but has anyone seen the Pharaoh? The group verifies that he is not outside. Hours later, when the fire finally burns itself out, there is still no sign of Path. But you must proceed on, albeit with a heavy heart today.

Day 8 has begun.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 07:38 AM   #3417
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
The strange weather has once again shifted, as the rains have ceased but the fog is no impenetrable. Not only is it almost impossible to see your own hand in front of your face, but sound is not carrying well either. The conditions were perfect for what happened next ...

There are multiple screams that break out and panic everywhere, coming from the Pharaoh's quarters. It seems like a fire has broken out in the royal chambers! The work of a thousand slaves, and a marvel of Egyptian engineering, is currenty a raging inferno as everyone watches in horror.

Many of the workers have escaped, but has anyone seen the Pharaoh? The group verifies that he is not outside. Hours later, when the fire finally burns itself out, there is still no sign of Path. But you must proceed on, albeit with a heavy heart today.

Day 8 has begun.

I'm not backing down...this seems like revenge to the pharaoh for deciding on Lathum...I think this was retaliation. He's making his last push.

Vote Lathum
Old 06-28-2006, 08:40 AM   #3418
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Anyone have a day kill? If so, use it on Qwik plz.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:10 AM   #3419
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

One Nec in the hand is worth....

Vote King

Old 06-28-2006, 09:28 AM   #3420
SnDvls
Pro Starter

going king then qwik for my next two votes

vote king

should have used my strat yesterday. I don't care if your neck is on the line next...prove to us you aren't a necro and you won't be thrid in line.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:57 AM   #3421
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
c'mon hoops, avatar vs pharaoh - cage match!

ok, just kiddin path.

Bring it, big boy.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:59 AM   #3422
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
I'm not backing down...this seems like revenge to the pharaoh for deciding on Lathum...I think this was retaliation. He's making his last push.

Vote Lathum

it is so much more obvious you are a nec now, I still can't believe they let you get away with this yesterday.

IT is obvious the nec's need to remove the prophecy from the game in order to win and they are trying to get the villegars to do it for them.

Unless there is 3 necs left we go king-qwik-game over.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:27 AM   #3423
Schmidty
Coordinator

Same vote as yesterday:

Vote kingfc
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:05 PM   #3424
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Vote King
Old 06-28-2006, 01:23 PM   #3425
kingfc22
Head Coach

Vote Schmidty

It is now clearer than ever to me that he is a nec. Why else would the necs kill path over lathum? I mean if Lathum is able to finger necs whenever he wants, again don't understand the game balance on this one, wouldn't it be smart for the necs to try and kill him.

Now we have a nec that is a pharoah. That's just freaking great and you guys are all lining up to lynch a healthy egyptian.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:43 PM   #3426
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Vote kingfc22
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:44 PM   #3427
Vince
Pro Starter

Vote kingfc22

Not much to say on this one.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:44 PM   #3428
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Actually, I apologize for that previous post. Not necessary.

I apologise for my post as well. I was frustrated, but sould've put it more delicatley and didn't mean to implicity rail off on you.

But I still thing you were a bit stupid.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:45 PM   #3429
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Vote Schmidty

It is now clearer than ever to me that he is a nec. Why else would the necs kill path over lathum? I mean if Lathum is able to finger necs whenever he wants, again don't understand the game balance on this one, wouldn't it be smart for the necs to try and kill him.

Now we have a nec that is a pharoah. That's just freaking great and you guys are all lining up to lynch a healthy egyptian.

Do you have anything better than "you're going to lynch an egyptian"? It's going to take some fast talking to get out of this one.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:53 PM   #3430
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Do you have anything better than "you're going to lynch an egyptian"? It's going to take some fast talking to get out of this one.

The only thing I can say is it doesn't add up. Let's just take a look at how this game is setup and tell me where the necs have an advantage.

1. Necs have no clue who each other are. First night kill was night 6.
2. We have the pharaoh (tie-breaker and duke)
3. We have a mystic who can raise avatars
4. We have an EG who can not be killed during the night and can kill any nec doing a solo attack
5. We have had all the members of the ruling class
6. We have had 2 fanatics. This led to more night kills by our hands through 5 nights than the necs had.
7. We also have a soothsayer that can tell if somebody is lying or not.
8. We might possibly have a favored by the Gods....can escape one night kill
9. I am healthy. I would have escaped any disease attempt from Chubby
10. We have a prophecy that can call out any nec anytime he wants? Sorry, I don't think so.

What have the necs have they give them any edge?

The only thing at this point in the game that I can think would give the necs any possible advantage would for them to have a member on the ruling class and that would be schmidty since he is the only one left.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:55 PM   #3431
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

[quote=kingfc22]The only thing I can say is it doesn't add up. Let's just take a look at how this game is setup and tell me where the necs have an advantage.

1. Necs have no clue who each other are. First night kill was night 6.
2. We have the pharaoh (tie-breaker and duke)
3. We have a mystic who can raise avatars
4. We have an EG who can not be killed during the night and can kill any nec doing a solo attack
5. We have had all the members of the ruling class
6. We have had 2 fanatics. This led to more night kills by our hands through 5 nights than the necs had.
7. We also have a soothsayer that can tell if somebody is lying or not.
8. We might possibly have a favored by the Gods....can escape one night kill
9. I am healthy. I would have escaped any disease attempt from Chubby
10. We have a prophecy that can call out any nec anytime he wants? Sorry, I don't think so.

What have the necs have they give them any edge?

The only thing at this point in the game that I can think would give the necs any possible advantage would for them to have a member on the ruling class and that would be schmidty since he is the only one left.[/QUOTE]
great. we'll look at that if the game doesn't end once you and qwik are lynched
Old 06-28-2006, 03:02 PM   #3432
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
great. we'll look at that if the game doesn't end once you and qwik are lynched

Sure. Why don't you just smite me like you did Blade.

And I forgot to add the Prophecy's powers: he can smite down others (Blade), disease (saldana), raise avatars (Fouts), outduke the pharaoh, mess with dubb's scan. If we are to believe Qwik (PM with Chubby).

Is there a power in this game that you don't have? At this point I'm willing to guess that the prophecy is a combination of all the roles and has an independant win condition.

Pretty convienent for you now that path is out of the way and you have a nec on the throne.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:03 PM   #3433
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

off to work until after the deadline.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:03 PM   #3434
Vince
Pro Starter

I have a nagging suspicion that we've never had an Elite Guard. I think that if we do, we all owe that person a great round of applause for not being outed yet.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:04 PM   #3435
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- if I could outduke path don't you think I would have done so last night?
Old 06-28-2006, 03:05 PM   #3436
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
I have a nagging suspicion that we've never had an Elite Guard. I think that if we do, we all owe that person a great round of applause for not being outed yet.

Since that person can not be killed at night and the head necro is gone and can't disease him. I'll come out and say that it is most likely Anxiety.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:06 PM   #3437
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Sure. Why don't you just smite me like you did Blade.

And I forgot to add the Prophecy's powers: he can smite down others (Blade), disease (saldana), raise avatars (Fouts), outduke the pharaoh, mess with dubb's scan. If we are to believe Qwik (PM with Chubby).

Is there a power in this game that you don't have? At this point I'm willing to guess that the prophecy is a combination of all the roles and has an independant win condition.

Pretty convienent for you now that path is out of the way and you have a nec on the throne.

Well, at this point, I'm pretty sure that you are the only one who is really giving Qwik the benefit of the doubt...so I think it's fair to say that Chubby did disease saldana. And Lathum didn't out-duke Path, he just avoided being lynched. Apparently it cost him his powers to do so. I still don't know what to make of Blade's death.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:06 PM   #3438
hoopsguy
General Manager

Yeah, if there is an Elite Guard he has done a great job of not being outed on Day 3 like some other clowns in previous games ...
Old 06-28-2006, 03:07 PM   #3439
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Since that person can not be killed at night and the head necro is gone and can't disease him. I'll come out and say that it is most likely Anxiety.

With an initiate possibly gaining the powers of the Head Necromancer (or at least a portion of them), I wouldn't rule out the possibility that disease can still happen.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:07 PM   #3440
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
But I still thing you were a bit stupid.

Get in line, friend.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:08 PM   #3441
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
I WAS ALSO TRYING SOMEWHAT TO SAVE MY ABILITY

The only ability that could have saved you from last night was to outduke path. Yea, you didn't get to take somebody out, but you did save yourself.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:09 PM   #3442
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:

Since we've known the whole time that Path is the Pharaoh, and it's not like someone could be the secret ninja Pharaoh, ruling from the shadows, don't you think there would be an announcement about a new Pharaoh?
Old 06-28-2006, 03:10 PM   #3443
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
With an initiate possibly gaining the powers of the Head Necromancer (or at least a portion of them), I wouldn't rule out the possibility that disease can still happen.

Well if we are correct and there are only two left. They would have to give up a night kill to disease. Or they would have to attempt a solo attack and hope the coin lands in their favor.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:13 PM   #3444
kingfc22
Head Coach

Okay. I have to get to work now. I've presented my case and just think about it for a 2nd. What advantages do the necs have in this game?

If you then still think I'm bad then fine. I'm sure you guys will eventually see that it is schmidty and qwik that are the necs and that Lathum has been playing us the entire time.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:42 PM   #3445
Vince
Pro Starter

After yesterday, today's been a bit of a disappointment, tension-wise.
Old 06-28-2006, 04:59 PM   #3446
Vince
Pro Starter

Well, I'm out until after the lynch. Here's hoping Lathum's right (not that I really doubt it anymore).
Old 06-28-2006, 05:14 PM   #3447
hoopsguy
General Manager

Heading home from work now. Updated vote counts as of Post #3446:

Lathum - Qwik (3417)

King - Anxiety (3419), SnDvls (3420), Schmidty (3423), Lathum (3424), Tanglewood (2436), Vince (3427)

Schmidty - King (3425)
Old 06-28-2006, 05:51 PM   #3448
saldana
Pro Starter

saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:55 PM   #3449
Tyrith
College Starter

I'm just wondering if I should keep waiting to add to this ritualistic dogpile beating. I really can't disagree with the kill king-kill qwik plan for the next two days; it's what I wanted to start happening yesterday, because it would have either cleared or implicated Lathum in the interim.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:58 PM   #3450
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Sticking with where I voted yesterday.

VOTE KINGFC22
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote