Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-26-2019, 02:34 PM   #1
CorporalClegg
n00b

Piledriver (Free PC Wrestling RPG/Sim Game)

I think I've posted about this game here before, (I believe there's a game diary somewhere in that forum?) but anyway I've been working on it on and off for a couple of years - it's a PC game, written in VB.NET and it's a text-based career sim and it kind of evolved itself into a form of an RPG. There's a few things I want to add still but it's pretty much a finished and working game at this point. Over the past few weeks, I've been releasing it on a couple of other forums as a free game to anybody who wants to try it and I thought there might be some interest here? You'll want to decompress the file into a directory and then click on the executable within the program (PDBasicversion)... The directories and files should be set up to run properly.. Any questions just toss them into this thread and I'll try to answer them as best I can... Thanks.

(It looks like you usually change the t's to x's on hyperlinks so they don't directly links to files here and since I don't have an especially long posting history here, I just went ahead and did that)

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/file/digk7ktqj7t935u/PiledriverAlpha3.zip/file

CorporalClegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 02:41 PM   #2
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Thanks. will have to give it a look
Old 02-26-2019, 08:11 PM   #3
Mota
College Benchwarmer

In my teenage years I wrote a wrestling pen and paper RPG which I played thousands of matches. I am looking forward to trying out a new system and seeing your take on it!
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote