Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2014, 07:25 AM   #101
FLC28
Beyond The Sideline Developer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
It took them days to find the Air France flight....

While it did take them years to locate the black box, debris were found within 24 hours by the Brazilian Air Force.

Now of course they had the benefit of knowing in which area to look, something which doesn't seem to be the case here.
FLC28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:28 AM   #102
Alan T
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mass.
I am pretty sure they know where to look... somewhere in this map:

__________________
Couch to ??k - From the couch to a Marathon in roughly 18 months.



Last edited by Alan T : 03-13-2014 at 07:28 AM.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:56 AM   #103
Qwikshot
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: ...down the gravity well
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLC28 View Post
While it did take them years to locate the black box, debris were found within 24 hours by the Brazilian Air Force.

Now of course they had the benefit of knowing in which area to look, something which doesn't seem to be the case here.

That being said, the Air France flight had data which showed something catastrophic occurred.

This event makes no sense in many ways.
__________________
Formerly known as Qwikshot...er...
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:47 AM   #104
JPhillips
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Newburgh, NY
From the Wall Street Journal:

Quote:
U.S. investigators suspect that Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 stayed in the air for about four hours past the time it reached its last confirmed location, according to two people familiar with the details, raising the possibility that the plane could have flown on for hundreds of additional miles under conditions that remain murky.
__________________
To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.. - Mr. Rogers
JPhillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:17 AM   #105
Mike Lowe
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
This is seriously unbelievable. Part of me wonders if there's a REMOTE REMOTE REMOTE chance that the plane was taken "off-line" (for lack of a better term) and flown to a remote location to hold the passengers as ransom?

I'm 99.2% that is dead wrong, but damn...how does a plane just disappear?! I mean, if they had it flying on radar just in a straight line or whatever before a crash, we could say that maybe it's like the Payne Stewart flight that lost pressure or whatever.

Ugh, I just hope whatever this is is over soon for those families. This must be worth than dealing with the actual death(s).
__________________
be fulfilled. be grateful. be good to one another.
www.simsportsgaming.com
@MikeLowe47 @simsportsgamin9
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:24 AM   #106
CraigSca
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Not Delaware - hurray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
From the Wall Street Journal:
U.S. investigators suspect that Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 stayed in the air for about four hours past the time it reached its last confirmed location, according to two people familiar with the details, raising the possibility that the plane could have flown on for hundreds of additional miles under conditions that remain murky.

To me, this sounds like a hijacking gone wrong. Not unlike Ethiopean Airlines Flight 961.

Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
__________________
She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
She loves you, yeah!
how do you know?
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 02:11 PM   #107
cartman
Death Herald
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
The US now is saying they have info pointing to a possible location in the Indian Ocean.

MH370: US confirms possible 'new search area' in Indian Ocean – live | World news | theguardian.com
__________________
Thinkin' of a master plan
'Cuz ain't nuthin' but sweat inside my hand
So I dig into my pocket, all my money is spent
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:28 PM   #108
Desnudo
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Here and There
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca View Post
To me, this sounds like a hijacking gone wrong. Not unlike Ethiopean Airlines Flight 961.

Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Damn that's a crazy story. I think today they would have been clubbed unconscious and duct taped to seats before they even reached the cockpit.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:54 PM   #109
dacman
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: speak to the trout
If the Indian Ocean thing is true I was thinking more along these lines.

Helios Airways Flight 522 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
__________________
No signatures allowed.
dacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:00 PM   #110
cartman
Death Herald
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
So apparently Malaysian Airlines didn't subscribe to a particular satellite data service. But the plane still sent data to the satellite. That's where the new leads are coming from.

White House: Hunt for missing airliner may extend to Indian Ocean - The Washington Post
__________________
Thinkin' of a master plan
'Cuz ain't nuthin' but sweat inside my hand
So I dig into my pocket, all my money is spent
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:09 PM   #111
dzilla77
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: May 2011
The more I'm reading about this, the more I think this was a deliberate act and that this plane landed somewhere. If somehow they managed to put more fuel on this thing than people think it could be in the middle east.
dzilla77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:10 PM   #112
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
The more I'm reading about this, the more I think this was a deliberate act and that this plane landed somewhere. If somehow they managed to put more fuel on this thing than people think it could be in the middle east.
Not a new theory, I have a real hard time believing anyone could pull that off undetected.
__________________

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:12 PM   #113
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Massachusetts
Occam's Razor - it's in the ocean somewhere.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:59 PM   #114
bhlloy
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061 View Post
Not a new theory, I have a real hard time believing anyone could pull that off undetected.

Same here, without knowing anything about it I'd have thought somebody in the middle east would notice an unauthorized jumbo on radar given the security concerns in that region. Surely the US and Israel are watching close enough. If we're talking places to hide a jet I'm guessing Vietnam would probably be pretty decent, but again how do you do it without showing up on someones radar?

If we're wildly speculating I still think the Malaysian govt has something to hide - they've all but admitted they tracked it on air force radar and then they backed off that statement. On top of that China is flat out accusing them of being unhelpful and evasive. Something doesn't smell right, maybe just incompetence I suppose.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:00 PM   #115
PilotMan
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Seven miles up
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Occam's Razor - it's in the ocean somewhere.

Yeah this is my thought too. I was looking at that globe and thought it was too small of an area. They need to look within 2500 miles of that last radar hit. Also I'm wondering if the US knows more then they are leading on. Some way to visually go back into satellite archives and look for anomalies. There is tech that is far greater than you or I know of.

If that radar hit heading west is accurate then that plane could very well be out in the middle of the Indian Ocean somewhere.
__________________
Like Steam? Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Need an FOFC Alternative? Try the forum over in the FOFC Steam group.
Direct link to the group above or Google FOFConSteam.

FOFC Steam has group chat available at all times.

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:05 PM   #116
BillJasper
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
The more I'm reading about this, the more I think this was a deliberate act and that this plane landed somewhere. If somehow they managed to put more fuel on this thing than people think it could be in the middle east.

While I seriously doubt it, it would more likely be in North Korea under that scenario. Though I think it unlikely Kim Jong-Whogivesafuck could keep his mouth shut this long if they had pulled it off.
__________________
The Confederacy lost, it is time to dismantle it.
BillJasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:17 PM   #117
stevew
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: the yo'
Sri Lanka certainly has a questionable history. Wonder if there were some rebel/insurgents there who plotted something.

Edit-
But their plan went awry and it's in the ocean.

Last edited by stevew : 03-13-2014 at 10:25 PM.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:20 PM   #118
BillJasper
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Sri Lanka certainly has a questionable history. Wonder if there were some rebel/insurgents there who plotted something.

I guess my big stumbling block is: why take the plane and then stay so quiet about it? What would be the point?
__________________
The Confederacy lost, it is time to dismantle it.
BillJasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:22 PM   #119
RainMaker
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
The plane isn't sitting in some airfield. It would have been picked up on radar by someone. And if the goal is to steal a jumbo jet, there are probably much easier ways of doing it.

DT said it best, it's sitting in the Ocean somewhere. Maybe a suicide by pilot, maybe hijacking, maybe just something went horribly wrong mechanically. The Ocean is quite vast and incredibly difficult to find something as small as a plane.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:23 PM   #120
bhlloy
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Seems like the latest breaking news is all signs point to the Indian ocean, although there are a million questions about when things stopped transmitting and why, and still a ton of conflicting information.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:30 PM   #121
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Back in Houston!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Yeah this is my thought too. I was looking at that globe and thought it was too small of an area. They need to look within 2500 miles of that last radar hit. Also I'm wondering if the US knows more then they are leading on. Some way to visually go back into satellite archives and look for anomalies. There is tech that is far greater than you or I know of.

If that radar hit heading west is accurate then that plane could very well be out in the middle of the Indian Ocean somewhere.

It's not a situation where they have something to gain by revealing to the world our current gen capabilities: there's no strategic value. It won't be used even if there is something like that except to confirm what happened and that it's not a threat and then hushed up.

SI
__________________
Houston Hippopotami, III.3: 20th Anniversary Thread - All former HT players are encouraged to check it out!

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"


sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:16 PM   #122
PilotMan
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Seven miles up
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
It's not a situation where they have something to gain by revealing to the world our current gen capabilities: there's no strategic value. It won't be used even if there is something like that except to confirm what happened and that it's not a threat and then hushed up.

SI

See that's just what makes me wonder why the US came out and said that they think it flew for 4 hours after it left radar coverage. You're right, there isn't anything to gain by acknowledging that that kind of tech exists.
__________________
Like Steam? Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Need an FOFC Alternative? Try the forum over in the FOFC Steam group.
Direct link to the group above or Google FOFConSteam.

FOFC Steam has group chat available at all times.

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:19 PM   #123
JPhillips
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Newburgh, NY
That apparently comes from satellite pings to a commercial satellite.
__________________
To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.. - Mr. Rogers
JPhillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:15 AM   #124
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Parañaque, Philippines
Still hoping that somehow there are survivors and they're floating in a raft somewhere waiting to be rescued.
__________________
Come and see.
Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:49 AM   #125
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Back in Houston!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
See that's just what makes me wonder why the US came out and said that they think it flew for 4 hours after it left radar coverage. You're right, there isn't anything to gain by acknowledging that that kind of tech exists.

I haven't been listening too closely but I didn't think there had been anything revealed that was from tech we didn't know about

SI
__________________
Houston Hippopotami, III.3: 20th Anniversary Thread - All former HT players are encouraged to check it out!

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"


sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:02 AM   #126
PilotMan
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Seven miles up
You're right SI. I've always had this thought that the extent of what is public knowledge is still pretty far behind where we actually are. Take the Snowden leaks for example. There is tech that is out there that surpasses what we know, but the question is what is the extent of it. It probably has nothing to do with this and isn't applicable. Hypothetically, could something exist, be used and passed off as something else?
__________________
Like Steam? Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Need an FOFC Alternative? Try the forum over in the FOFC Steam group.
Direct link to the group above or Google FOFConSteam.

FOFC Steam has group chat available at all times.

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:42 AM   #127
Easy Mac
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Here
While I feel for the families, I do like the idea that there could still be a mystery on this scale that could never be solved in this day and age.

Plus, something has to keep Robert Stack's ghost employed.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:57 AM   #128
stevew
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: the yo'
It's Friday. I suspect if we actually have any real info it will come out this late afternoon so it gets swallowed by the news cycle.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:36 AM   #129
cartman
Death Herald
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
This is a story about one of the Andaman Islands, the latest theory about the direction the plane was heading.

The North Sentinel Island : One of the most isolated and unwelcomed places on the Earth.
__________________
Thinkin' of a master plan
'Cuz ain't nuthin' but sweat inside my hand
So I dig into my pocket, all my money is spent
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:56 AM   #130
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
This is a story about one of the Andaman Islands, the latest theory about the direction the plane was heading.

The North Sentinel Island : One of the most isolated and unwelcomed places on the Earth.

pretty cool stuff

the boat

North Sentinel Island - Google Maps
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:01 AM   #131
Mike Lowe
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Wow, that's interesting. I know this is very tragic, but this is seriously like reading a GREAT book.
__________________
be fulfilled. be grateful. be good to one another.
www.simsportsgaming.com
@MikeLowe47 @simsportsgamin9
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:10 AM   #132
Kodos
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
The Island doesn't want you here!
__________________
Author of The Bill Gates Challenge, as well as other groundbreaking dynasties.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:29 AM   #133
JediKooter
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San Diego via Sausalito via San Jose via San Diego
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
This is a story about one of the Andaman Islands, the latest theory about the direction the plane was heading.

The North Sentinel Island : One of the most isolated and unwelcomed places on the Earth.

The NSA must really despise the Sentinelese...
__________________
I'm no longer a Chargers fan, they are dead to me

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:55 PM   #134
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Back in Houston!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
The NSA must really despise the Sentinelese...

Or they really /are/ the Sentinelese! *cue dramatic sting*

SI
__________________
Houston Hippopotami, III.3: 20th Anniversary Thread - All former HT players are encouraged to check it out!

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"


sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:56 PM   #135
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Back in Houston!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
While I feel for the families, I do like the idea that there could still be a mystery on this scale that could never be solved in this day and age.

I feel guilty to admit it, but I feel the same way. If I knew any of those people or their families, I would feel really awful about this and in the abstract way we feel bad for people when something bad happens, I do. If it was a choice between "neat mystery" and "people home safe", I'd chose the latter.

But as it's not, I'm also fascinated by the mystery

SI
__________________
Houston Hippopotami, III.3: 20th Anniversary Thread - All former HT players are encouraged to check it out!

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"



Last edited by sterlingice : 03-14-2014 at 12:57 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:00 PM   #136
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Back in Houston!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
You're right SI. I've always had this thought that the extent of what is public knowledge is still pretty far behind where we actually are. Take the Snowden leaks for example. There is tech that is out there that surpasses what we know, but the question is what is the extent of it. It probably has nothing to do with this and isn't applicable. Hypothetically, could something exist, be used and passed off as something else?

What it really makes me think is that if there's something that is "10 years off", there's a good chance someone already has it if there's a use for it in the military. Technology moves unevenly so some things may be behind and others ahead. But time and again, when things are declassified, we see "futuristic technology" in use.

It makes me think that when you see a trade magazine that says "this will be common in the next 10 years", you can guess that if it can make money or make military sense, it's already here in some form either just in infancy and on the fast track or already fully developed but not industry standard yet.

SI
__________________
Houston Hippopotami, III.3: 20th Anniversary Thread - All former HT players are encouraged to check it out!

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"


sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:59 PM   #137
JediKooter
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San Diego via Sausalito via San Jose via San Diego
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Or they really /are/ the Sentinelese! *cue dramatic sting*

SI

I like it!! I mean, no one has really ever seen a 'real' NSA employee and a Sentinelese in the same room...
__________________
I'm no longer a Chargers fan, they are dead to me

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:15 PM   #138
Buccaneer
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
What it really makes me think is that if there's something that is "10 years off", there's a good chance someone already has it if there's a use for it in the military. Technology moves unevenly so some things may be behind and others ahead. But time and again, when things are declassified, we see "futuristic technology" in use.

It makes me think that when you see a trade magazine that says "this will be common in the next 10 years", you can guess that if it can make money or make military sense, it's already here in some form either just in infancy and on the fast track or already fully developed but not industry standard yet.

SI

Since part of my industry involves imagery data, I recall years ago there were publically promoting revolutionary 2m resolution. The military (as well as the same companies that were making available the 2m resolution) were privately snickering since they were already generating and using 0.5m accuracy (Now it's 0.5m for public by federal law but spy satellites go 0.3m).
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:29 PM   #139
jbergey22
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Minnesota
I think the only obvious answer is that someone designed a time travel machine.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:36 PM   #140
vex
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Tulsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbergey22 View Post
I think the only obvious answer is that someone designed a time travel machine.

Went through a wormhole into an alternate dimension.
vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:39 PM   #141
JediKooter
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San Diego via Sausalito via San Jose via San Diego
Quote:
Originally Posted by vex View Post
Went through a wormhole into an alternate dimension.

Sounds like someone needs to call Kris Kristofferson and Cheryl Tiegs.
__________________
I'm no longer a Chargers fan, they are dead to me

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:39 PM   #142
Alan T
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
Sounds like someone needs to call Kris Kristofferson and Cheryl Tiegs.

I was just about to post that!

Millennium (1989) - IMDb
__________________
Couch to ??k - From the couch to a Marathon in roughly 18 months.


Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:40 PM   #143
JediKooter
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San Diego via Sausalito via San Jose via San Diego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I was just about to post that!

Millennium (1989) - IMDb

Nice! Do you know how many years I have been waiting to use that reference?
__________________
I'm no longer a Chargers fan, they are dead to me

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:46 PM   #144
AnalBumCover
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: La Mirada, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
Nice! Do you know how many years I have been waiting to use that reference?

I'll take a guess. 14?
AnalBumCover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:48 PM   #145
Kodos
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
24?
__________________
Author of The Bill Gates Challenge, as well as other groundbreaking dynasties.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:53 PM   #146
JediKooter
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San Diego via Sausalito via San Jose via San Diego
You both are correct.
__________________
I'm no longer a Chargers fan, they are dead to me

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:47 PM   #147
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: In the thick of it.
Somehow, someway, I'm pretty sure these guys are involved.

__________________
I'm still here. Don't touch my fucking bacon.
Sun Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:49 PM   #148
stevew
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: the yo'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I was just about to post that!

Millennium (1989) - IMDb

I was thinking about that movie where the aircraft carrier accidentally entered a time warp and they were going to try to stop pearl harbor at the end but they didn't.

What is this movie called.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:56 PM   #149
stevew
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: the yo'
Okay, I did some weird non-googling brain shit and deduced it was called The Final Countdown.
The Final Countdown (1980) - IMDb
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:32 PM   #150
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
I was thinking about that movie where the aircraft carrier accidentally entered a time warp and they were going to try to stop pearl harbor at the end but they didn't.

What is this movie called.

It was the Final Countdown.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55 AM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.