Old 09-14-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
Apathetic Lurker
College Prospect

it's okay..nothing too special
Apathetic Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:49 PM   #3
whomario
Pro Starter

played the earlier versions (kind of like with FOF thereīs been patches and free data upgrades over several years now) but lost the game due to a computer crash years ago and those were actually kind of fun and you can definitely tell that the guys behind it put their heart into it. Nothing spectacular compared to text sims for other sports. But considering itīs the only game of itīs kind around (with all due respect for Gary, the Euro Leagues in the new DDSPB are very rudimental as of now) and especially for those who donīt follow European basketball it could be fun since you donīt have that high expectations.

Will definitely try the demo : World Basketball Manager
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #4
Mota
College Benchwarmer

My Steam version is a crashfest, I have about 130 games on Steam (bought lots of game packs), this is the only one that I have uninstalled.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:38 PM   #5
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

ABORT! DO NOT BUY!

I've been begging for a good international basketball game (that can handle NBA, International Leagues, Euro League, and Olympic/FIBA World Championships).

This is NOT it.

Needs an english translation (by that, I mean that the folks who make this, english is not their first language and it VERY much shows) and about six months of intensive bug testing to get rid of crashes.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:56 PM   #6
Groundhog
Coordinator

I had to LOL when I read that SirFozzie... I first played this game maybe... Jeez, I don't even know, 5 years ago? Maybe more. Sounds like it's in the same state now that it was then.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:38 PM   #7
MikeVic
Head Coach

Don't know about the game, but the image on the left side of the website creeps me out:

MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote