Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #51
mckerney
Coordinator

I'll agree to that. CF is as good a candidate as anyone and not knowing if there is one or two will be lynched we may as well protect ourselves.

Vote CrimsonFox

mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:59 PM   #52
MrBug708
Head Coach

I didn't want to vote CF on the second day, but since this twist has happened, there really isn't much we can do without possibly just repeating the first day vote.

The question is, what happens if we have a tie?
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:56 PM   #53
Autumn
Head Coach

I guess I agree with the idea of having a consensus. Since we can't hear back from the people we're voting, we don't get any of the interplay that normally helps guide votes. There's also no way for a target to reveal their role. This splitting is definitely a bad result for us. Not knowing how the wolves might be split between the threads, we can't really tell is they're manipulating the vote. Oh and there's two groups of wolves, I keep forgetting that. That really complicates it.

Has anyone figured out how we got divided up? Is there any reason to that?

VOTE CRIMSON FOX
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #54
The Jackal
Coordinator

4 - CrimsonFox - mauboy1 (44), Abe Sargent (49), mckerney (50), Autumn (53)
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #55
Schmidty
Coordinator

I think I'll actually add a second candidate again:

Vote Zinto
Old 05-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #56
MrBug708
Head Coach

Vote CF

I doubt we see much else accomplished today
Old 05-11-2011, 04:50 PM   #57
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I do not like te idea of only one target for our votes. It does little to help figure out possible wolves. so...
Vote Zinto
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:26 PM   #58
MrBug708
Head Coach

I'll tell you this much, it's a pain having to click the individual forum rather than the top thread in the forum
Old 05-11-2011, 05:37 PM   #59
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I do not like te idea of only one target for our votes. It does little to help figure out possible wolves. so...
Vote Zinto

I disagree, since we are split, our voting records will be somewhat contrived anyway. I would probably not vote for CF today if I could chose from everybody, but if the other team decides to pool most or all votes on one candidate, one of us will get lynched if our votes are split. I don't know how long we are going to be divided, but I like our chances of getting out if we have more people to figure this thing out as opposed to less.

Vote CF
dwardzala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:45 PM   #60
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwardzala View Post
I disagree, since we are split, our voting records will be somewhat contrived anyway. I would probably not vote for CF today if I could chose from everybody, but if the other team decides to pool most or all votes on one candidate, one of us will get lynched if our votes are split. I don't know how long we are going to be divided, but I like our chances of getting out if we have more people to figure this thing out as opposed to less.

Vote CF

They may be contrived, but in putting our votes in one basket, we are pretty much guaranteeing a villager death. I would rather risk one of us than let that happen.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #61
Autumn
Head Coach

I guess no matter what we do we're screwed. Particularly being stuck in this thread, without the postings to look back through, and without the targets to speak to, there's not really much of anything to base a vote on. You're probably right NTN that debating a vote would be better for us in the long run, if we had anything to debate based on.

I don't have any reason to vote Zinto, but I'll switch to him just to at least make the vote interesting. Maybe one of these guys is a wolf and there's another wolf or two around to worry about it.

UNVOTE CRIMSON FOX
VOTE ZINTO
Old 05-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #62
The Jackal
Coordinator

5 - CrimsonFox - mauboy1 (44), Abe Sargent (49), mckerney (50), MrBug708 (56), dwardzala (59)
3 - Zinto - Schmidty (55), ntndeacon (57), Autumn (61)
Old 05-11-2011, 07:29 PM   #63
Autumn
Head Coach

Here's anohter thought with doors. Did we end up in different rooms than the other group? If so, we may not join back up unless we both choose doors to the same room. I guess without a sense of the geography of the rooms I can't think of a way to do that, but just a thought that occurred to me.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:30 PM   #64
Telle
College Starter

Hey guys... I have had a REALLY rough day in the real world. So please forgive me for this vote-and-run. I should be able to be more active tomorrow.

vote Crimson Fox
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:30 PM   #65
Autumn
Head Coach

You guys are snoozing me to death.

I'm worried we'll end up with a tie with the other side or something. But I don't really know how to avoid that.

What did people do about doors? I voted for the middle one.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:31 PM   #66
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

yellow
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:40 PM   #67
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I guess no matter what we do we're screwed. Particularly being stuck in this thread, without the postings to look back through, and without the targets to speak to, there's not really much of anything to base a vote on. You're probably right NTN that debating a vote would be better for us in the long run, if we had anything to debate based on.

I don't have any reason to vote Zinto, but I'll switch to him just to at least make the vote interesting. Maybe one of these guys is a wolf and there's another wolf or two around to worry about it.

UNVOTE CRIMSON FOX
VOTE ZINTO

I find this suspicious Autumn.

We have votes on Day One to investigate. We have two other candidates that were close, Zinto and CF, so we should look at them today. We are the only group that can vote for either Zinto or CF, because they are both in the other room. We are the ONLY group's vote which will help the cause easily. Vote analysis for today will be rough because of the split room. That means, voting off CF or Zinto is very important to us. It's not necessary, if we've got other info from reveals or clues or whatever, we can go there, but this seems to be the main idea today.

We don;t know if each thread will have someone voted out, or if just the oerall top candidate will. That means we should back either CF or Zinto with as much unaniminity as possible, and instead of doing that, you switch from one to the other? Really? I find that strategy totally flawed.

If both groups vote off their top vote, then who cares if the final vote is close here, but what if they don't? Then we head into Day 3 with very little vote information to go by, since only half of the group voted for one candidate and we have no new info on Day 1 votes, all because you made what I consider to be a very bad decision for the village at this point.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:44 PM   #68
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I agree Abe, I am looking at this day with a grain of salt mostly. Honestly, I'd rather have us all put our votes in the way we want them. Take note of those votes then switch them all to the majority (unanimous) to ensure if it's just one person getting killed tonight then let it not be us.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:45 PM   #69
The Jackal
Coordinator

Going to be a bit late in the posting tonight, fyi.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:48 PM   #70
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
I find this suspicious Autumn.

We have votes on Day One to investigate. We have two other candidates that were close, Zinto and CF, so we should look at them today. We are the only group that can vote for either Zinto or CF, because they are both in the other room. We are the ONLY group's vote which will help the cause easily. Vote analysis for today will be rough because of the split room. That means, voting off CF or Zinto is very important to us. It's not necessary, if we've got other info from reveals or clues or whatever, we can go there, but this seems to be the main idea today.

We don;t know if each thread will have someone voted out, or if just the oerall top candidate will. That means we should back either CF or Zinto with as much unaniminity as possible, and instead of doing that, you switch from one to the other? Really? I find that strategy totally flawed.

If both groups vote off their top vote, then who cares if the final vote is close here, but what if they don't? Then we head into Day 3 with very little vote information to go by, since only half of the group voted for one candidate and we have no new info on Day 1 votes, all because you made what I consider to be a very bad decision for the village at this point.

I agree with Abe - gotta save ourselves first.
dwardzala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #71
Autumn
Head Coach

As I've tried to say Abe, I missed all of day one and only got to give it a cursory scan before I hit the split. I wasn't sure why Zinto was getting any votes, so I was not aware of what you point out, taht we have the best two candidates. Frankly I was just voting CF because he had snapped at me rather oddly yesterday, and 'cause he already had votes here.

I'm helping make a closer vote between the two candidates you say are best, so I'm not sure why you're suggesting that's bad. That's how we normally do it.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:56 PM   #72
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm also not sure why you're focusing on me rather than the several people who added Zinto as a candidate before me. As I've said a few times, I don't think there's a good way to handle today. If we all just voted CF we'd have no vote record to go off, and could pretty much be sure he wasn't a wolf as well.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:57 PM   #73
Autumn
Head Coach

Anyway, I have to go. I'm fine with moving my vote back if you think it's more important to have a sure thing. I'm sure that will get me in trouble as well, but that's the way it goes.

UNVOTE ZINTO
VOTE CRIMSON FOX
Old 05-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #74
Autumn
Head Coach

I'll be back later, when teh laundry's done.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #75
The Jackal
Coordinator

7 - CrimsonFox - mauboy1 (44), Abe Sargent (49), mckerney (50), MrBug708 (56), dwardzala (59), Telle (64), Autumn (73)
2 - Zinto - Schmidty (55), ntndeacon (57)
Old 05-11-2011, 09:26 PM   #76
The Jackal
Coordinator

The wall in the middle of the room lifts, and you are rejoined prior to the room decision.

There will be no more relevant posts in this thread by me, you are free to return to the other one for updated information.