Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-23-2013, 12:25 AM   #551
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by korme View Post
Brian, when editing players in the league editor who have ratings over 100, if you edit their current, their potential that is >100 automatically drops down to 100. I don't know if thats by design but you can't edit anything over 100.

Found this out editing Rodman to higher rebound currents as a rookie, and it messed up his potentials. Sue me, it's my league.

Just for fun let me go set all those boxes to a max of 200.
HeavyReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:36 AM   #552
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
If that's the case, then it is just a matter of me adjusting to it. I'm seeing ~10 blue guys per draft, with teams having 8-10 green minimum guys. As long as I know the game isn't inflated, it's just a matter of me getting used to it then.

Or, can the game not expect that to be the case once we reach the 70s/80s?

Could be a sign that that particular period needs less height adjustment. I'll take a look.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:37 AM   #553
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Was watching a game as human coach, my C fouled out of the game. I immediately changed team control to CPU coach just so I wouldn't have to bother making the sub... He never came out of the game until the following dead ball. So he got some run in the game with 6 fouls.

To make matters worse, I went to view the PBP after the game and hit Print to see if I could show you, and the game froze.

Tried to print pbp from the box screen after the game or just at the conclusion of the game?
Old 04-23-2013, 07:55 AM   #554
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyReign View Post
Tried to print pbp from the box screen after the game or just at the conclusion of the game?

Box score, to view PBP, to Print gave it a continual loading bar that never completed eventually leading to a FBB is not responding message.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:40 AM   #555
yeah826
High School JV

I made a thread on the grey dog software forums about who are great Psd/Prd defenders in the league who dont have the stats to prove it and I was wondering if you guys had any input on it.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=524407

Last edited by yeah826 : 04-23-2013 at 08:45 AM.
yeah826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:31 AM   #556
korme
Go Reds

Glad you listed 1) Horace Grant, who was on a couple All-Defense's and usually comes into the game pretty close to average all around, and 2) Bobby Jones, one of my favorite players to learn about as I never got to see him play.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:26 AM   #557
nZane
n00b

Can you manually contract teams? I've tried to delete them both before and after advancing to the Offseason, but the button is greyed out.
nZane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:50 PM   #558
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Can the game generate a fictional league? For instance, I want a 28 team league, 2 conferences, 2 divisions per conference and 8 playoff teams. The only thing I see is that I can create this league but I have to go and create each of the 28 teams, assign them a logo, a nickname and an arena and a division.

Can the game just create a bunch of fictional teams for me? Does the game adjust to different league sizes (16 teams?)

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:53 PM   #559
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by nZane View Post
Can you manually contract teams? I've tried to delete them both before and after advancing to the Offseason, but the button is greyed out.

Edit the team and set active to no.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #560
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmel View Post
Can the game generate a fictional league? For instance, I want a 28 team league, 2 conferences, 2 divisions per conference and 8 playoff teams. The only thing I see is that I can create this league but I have to go and create each of the 28 teams, assign them a logo, a nickname and an arena and a division. Can the game just create a bunch of fictional teams for me?

Not currently. Might be something I could add to the league file editor so you would set the league parameters and hit a button to generate teams.

Quote:
Does the game adjust to different league sizes (16 teams?)

Drafts should be less deep. Teams should also value players based on how deep/scarce the talent is.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:38 PM   #561
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Drafts should be less deep. Teams should also value players based on how deep/scarce the talent is.

That's cool. So theoretically a green guy in one league might be yellow with the same ratings in another if the other league was deeper.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #562
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Not currently. Might be something I could add to the league file editor so you would set the league parameters and hit a button to generate teams.

The first part is not a big deal. The second part is good to hear.

That leads me to another questions....do the AI controlled teams have any kid of strategy in team building other than, get the best players we can? Do some teams realize they suck and sign young players to develope, tank, etc?

Finally, do past results affect the future of a franchise? I ask because in the only long term game I have played, the Kings have won 15 titles. the next closest team has 6. Why is that happening? Random? Anyway, I think it is very cool to see a team dominate like that, especially when I have been able to beat them on rare occassion.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:37 PM   #563
nZane
n00b

Quote:
Edit the team and set active to no.
How do you trigger the dispersal draft? Did this during the first stage of the offseason (Edit League Structure) and the dispersal draft never kicked in.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:45 PM   #564
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Finally, do past results affect the future of a franchise? I ask because in the only long term game I have played, the Kings have won 15 titles. the next closest team has 6. Why is that happening? Random? Anyway, I think it is very cool to see a team dominate like that, especially when I have been able to beat them on rare occassion.

Performance definitely has an affect on free agents - you can sign some guys for less $ as they want to play for a winner. Not sure if it takes only the previous season into account however.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #565
yeah826
High School JV

I notice if teams have 2 good centers like shaq and garnett(even though garnett has played PF most of his career but is listed as a C) or Olajuwan and Sampson the teams only play one of the centers and the other comes off of the bench rather than start both of them.

For example with garnett and shaq. Shaq started yet garnett came off of the bench boston decided to start Glen Davis who was below average that year at PF. And Olajuwan started and Sampson was on the bench .
Old 04-23-2013, 07:34 PM   #566
IlliniCub
High School Varsity

I second the option to generate a fictional league!
IlliniCub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:07 PM   #567
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
How do you trigger the dispersal draft? Did this during the first stage of the offseason (Edit League Structure) and the dispersal draft never kicked in.

I believe it's under your league setting options. Edit league, right side click the settings bar.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:36 PM   #568
nZane
n00b

Quote:
I believe it's under your league setting options. Edit league, right side click the settings bar.
I have that enabled, it just didn't trigger. Curiously enough, I'm not seeing any of the players that were under contract to the contracted teams in free agency either. It just seems like they vanished into the ethers (or I'm completely overlooking something). Of course, I didn't create a separate save before I started messing around, so I might be close to restarting. Been a good ride.

On a side note, I'm forty years into my save and every team but the two recent expansion clubs has a 100 for fan loyalty.

EDIT: Interesting. I managed to find the four contracted clubs under the Team Records and Team History screens, and it looks like all of their coaches and players that still had years on their contracts are listed as being with their old team. In other words, changing the teams from Active to Not Active doesn't completely deactivate teams.

For the sake of clarification, here is what I did:

-Clicked End Season
-Edited four teams from active to not active and exited back to the Hot Seat.
-Confirmed all four teams were no longer showing up on the Standings screen.
-Clicked Offseason

Last edited by nZane : 04-23-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #569
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeah826 View Post
I notice if teams have 2 good centers like shaq and garnett(even though garnett has played PF most of his career but is listed as a C) or Olajuwan and Sampson the teams only play one of the centers and the other comes off of the bench rather than start both of them.

For example with garnett and shaq. Shaq started yet garnett came off of the bench boston decided to start Glen Davis who was below average that year at PF. And Olajuwan started and Sampson was on the bench .

Any spots like this it helps to save and let me take a look. It could be that the PF position is overvaluing quickness or outside shooting.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:43 PM   #570
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
I have that enabled, it just didn't trigger. Curiously enough, I'm not seeing any of the players that were under contract to the contracted teams in free agency either. It just seems like they vanished into the ethers (or I'm completely overlooking something). Of course, I didn't create a separate save before I started messing around, so I might be close to restarting. Been a good ride.

On a side note, I'm forty years into my save and every team but the two recent expansion clubs has a 100 for fan loyalty.

EDIT: Interesting. I managed to find the four contracted clubs under the Team Records and Team History screens, and it looks like all of their coaches and players that still had years on their contracts are listed as being with their old team. In other words, changing the teams from Active to Not Active doesn't completely deactivate teams.

For the sake of clarification, here is what I did:

-Clicked End Season
-Edited four teams from active to not active and exited back to the Hot Seat.
-Confirmed all four teams were no longer showing up on the Standings screen.
-Clicked Offseason

You are correct. They weren't getting completely disabled so that is why the dispersal draft wasn't triggering. Fixed for the next build.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:45 PM   #571
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:

There is an aspect that tracks performance which will help with free agents as groundhog mentioned. It is pretty heavily weighted towards recent performance though.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:46 PM   #572
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
That leads me to another questions....do the AI controlled teams have any kid of strategy in team building other than, get the best players we can? Do some teams realize they suck and sign young players to develope, tank, etc?

There is code to help with decisions based on the state of the team. It is pretty subtle at the moment though. GMs also target players based on their preferred skills.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:24 PM   #573
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

I don't think the team rankings page is working out correctly. 83.7 points was the best defense in the game in my season and it has me ranked a lot higher then I should be. And yes, a team that goes 74-8 in the regular season won the title. Didn't put up our home record in the page either.

Code:
Atlanta Hawks TEAM INFO Current Performance ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season Record: 74-8 Conference Record: 48-6 Home Record: 0-0 Team Stats CR TR Opp. Stats CR TR Margin CR TR -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Points 103.2 1 1 Points 83.7 7 16 Points 19.5 1 1 O.Reb 11.3 12 24 O.Reb 11.4 8 17 O.Reb 0.0 15 32 D.Reb 31.4 1 1 D.Reb 25.8 8 17 D.Reb 5.6 1 1 Rebounds 42.7 2 2 Rebounds 37.2 7 16 Rebounds 5.6 1 1 Assists 19.8 1 2 Assists 15.7 9 20 Assists 4.1 1 1 Steals 7.1 5 11 Steals 6.3 11 21 Steals 0.7 5 8 Blocks 5.4 2 2 Blocks 3.6 9 19 Blocks 1.8 1 1 Turnovers 13.9 10 20 Turnovers 15.4 5 9 Turnovers -1.5 3 6 Fouls 22.1 9 20 Fouls 25.9 5 7 Fouls -3.8 3 4 FG% .485 1 1 FG% .398 7 16 FG% .087 1 1 FT% .739 6 13 FT% .752 21 44 FT% -.014 16 34 3P% .385 1 2 3P% .310 7 17 3P% .075 1 1 PPS 1.39 1 1 PPS 1.08 7 16 PPS .306 1 1 Adj. FG% .530 1 1 Adj. FG% .421 7 16 Adj. FG% .110 1 1

Last edited by murrayyyyy : 04-23-2013 at 09:25 PM.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:28 PM   #574
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:
Here is a bit of a crazy idea...I admit that I am over-dependant on the colored boxes to judge ability/potential, but work with me here. A full league has quite a few blue/blue players, but that doesn't represent the once a generation type of player like Wilt, Jordan, etc. Can ratings go higher than 10 (or 100 with a full blown scouting) and create the extremely rare, once every 15-20 drafts, purple/purple type of player?

Did anything come of this idea. I think it's great. In my random historical league, there are probably 25-30 blue players. Now I realize there just maybe more blue players via luck because it's random, but I still think this would be a great idea if implementing it is possible
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:33 PM   #575
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Also what does it take to be coach of the year. My head coach has won 60+ four season, three NBA titles and never got the award.

Code:
COACH DETAILS Frank Vinson - Head Coach - Hawks ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Age: 52 DOB: 07/26/1947 College: Washington Hometown: Bremerton, WA Salary: $634,454 Career Coaching Record: 501 - 319 (.611) Playoff Appearances: 6 Playoff Coaching Record: 60 - 31 (.659) Division Titles: 4 Conference Titles: 3 Championships: 3 Career GM Record: 0 - 0 (.000) GM Playoff Appearances: 0 Playoff GM Record: 0 - 0 (.000) GM Division Titles: 0 GM Conference Titles: 0 GM Championships: 0 Coaching Inside: 80 Coaching Shooting: 60 Coaching Handling: 98 Coaching Post D: 84 Coaching Perimeter D: 17 Scouting Current: 86 Scouting Potential: 61 Coaching History: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season Team Position W L PW PL Postseason -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1999 Hawks Head Coach 74 8 15 1 League Champion 1998 Hawks Head Coach 68 14 7 8 Conference Finals 1997 Hawks Head Coach 60 22 15 7 League Champion 1996 Hawks Head Coach 44 38 0 3 Round 1 1995 Hawks Head Coach 31 51 0 0 Missed Playoffs 1994 Hawks Head Coach 35 47 0 0 Missed Playoffs 1993 Hawks Head Coach 34 48 0 0 Missed Playoffs 1992 Hawks Head Coach 37 45 0 0 Missed Playoffs 1991 Hawks Head Coach 66 16 15 7 League Champion 1990 Hawks Head Coach 52 30 8 5 Conference Finals 1989 Knicks Assistant 52 30 1 3 Round 1 Awards & Achievements: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season Award -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No awards won.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #576
korme
Go Reds

If you coach a game, and before the tip insert backups as starters, you can play them 48 minutes and their stamina never changed from 'Good'. I don't know if it's cosmetic, or what, but try it. You can have 5 backups start from the tip, log 48 minutes and they never change from 'Good'.

Upon furthur review, a backup never loses stamina to anything from Good as far as I can tell. In testing this, I had a guy foul out so I put another backup in and he went 34 straight minutes and stayed at Good.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:37 PM   #577
korme
Go Reds

My team made it to The Finals and sold out 1 of 3 of their home games. Granted, it's Toronto, but still
Old 04-23-2013, 11:51 PM   #578
yeah826
High School JV

Hey i noticed teams arent trading with each other is this a bug??

Also I was wondering if you could have an option to lock a lineup in place then hit recommend to just adjust the minutes.

Also Alex English is a SF

Last edited by yeah826 : 04-24-2013 at 12:46 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:39 AM   #579
nol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post
Also what does it take to be coach of the year. My head coach has won 60+ four season, three NBA titles and never got the award.

Eh, Phil Jackson and Gregg Popovich only have 3 coach of the year awards between them, so it looks like the game's doing a good job of modeling how voting for that award usually goes haha. I'm guessing that coach of the year (in the game and in real life) is mostly weighted on how much better your team does than its preseason prediction, so it's pretty tough to pull off if you've got a talented roster.
nol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:48 AM   #580
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny93g View Post
Did anything come of this idea. I think it's great. In my random historical league, there are probably 25-30 blue players. Now I realize there just maybe more blue players via luck because it's random, but I still think this would be a great idea if implementing it is possible

I've got it in my notes to look at. Right now it is a situation where the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I've had the most comments regarding stuff in historical leagues so that is where the attention is going right now.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:50 AM   #581
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
I don't think the team rankings page is working out correctly. 83.7 points was the best defense in the game in my season and it has me ranked a lot higher then I should be. And yes, a team that goes 74-8 in the regular season won the title. Didn't put up our home record in the page either.

It was ranking previously active teams that gave up 0 pts per game ahead of you. Now fixed.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:04 AM   #582
yeah826
High School JV

I found the Wilt Chamberlain bug this time it was with Nick Van Exel on the Denver Nuggets where he was just deactivated but he was not injured at all Ill try to send you the files.

Last edited by yeah826 : 04-24-2013 at 01:08 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:11 AM   #583
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
I found the Wilt Chamberlain bug this time it was with Nick Van Exel on the Denver Nuggets where he was just deactivated but he was not injured at all Ill try to send you the files.

Sweet.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:12 AM   #584
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
If you coach a game, and before the tip insert backups as starters, you can play them 48 minutes and their stamina never changed from 'Good'. I don't know if it's cosmetic, or what, but try it. You can have 5 backups start from the tip, log 48 minutes and they never change from 'Good'.

Upon furthur review, a backup never loses stamina to anything from Good as far as I can tell. In testing this, I had a guy foul out so I put another backup in and he went 34 straight minutes and stayed at Good.

Found this one. Thanks for being experimental lol.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:14 AM   #585
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:

It is something I'll be working on.

Quote:
Also I was wondering if you could have an option to lock a lineup in place then hit recommend to just adjust the minutes.

Most likely will be added in the future. I included some stuff in the code so I'd be able to do it without changing the save structure. I just need some solid time before I redo the depth chart code. Trying to make rotations out of the listed minutes is tricky.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:17 AM   #586
yeah826
High School JV

Ok the file has been sent

Also look at the Charlotte Hornetts on that file with regards to having two good centers in their case three yet only one of them starts. New York is a good team to look at also.

Last edited by yeah826 : 04-24-2013 at 01:24 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:08 AM   #587
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Ok the file has been sent

Also look at the Charlotte Hornetts on that file with regards to having two good centers in their case three yet only one of them starts. New York is a good team to look at also.

Ok, both issues should be fixed at this point. Thanks for the file.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:33 AM   #588
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

******************************************************************************************************************
Version 3.0.10: http://www.fbbgames.com/FBPB3Update3010.exe
******************************************************************************************************************
Fixes:
*Removed DB check when using normal Historical drafts so editing the DB won't result in certain players not entering the league unless you start a new game.
*Players from years with no turnover data should have randomly assigned handling skill.
*When you edit a player's number in the current league editor, that will become his preferred number.
*Fixed a bug that made the default player attributes lower for seasons with no official minutes played tracked.
*Print option will print PBP if that is what is selected on box screen.
*Retired players from the previous season should appear in the retired players list right after the end season process.
*Fixed error 9 that could occur during FA due to invalid team imports.
*Fixed invalid FA bids exported if you have more than one bid.
*Dispersal draft should run when teams were manually contracted as well.
*Opponent stats on team summary should show the correct conference and total ranks.
*Fixed a bug that caused players who entered the game as not an official starter to always regain stamina like they are on the bench.
*No longer possible for player to remain in lineup if you switch to cpu control while coaching when a player has fouled out.
*Fixed CPU teams deactivating players at the end of the roster no matter who they are.
*Standings for previous season should not blank if viewed during the offseason period.
*Player season records were recording the record as happening the previous season.

Changes:
*The default file name for photo names now uses _ for any spaces in the name.
*Increased the amount of playing time to starters in past seasons.
*All editors will allow you to set player attributes up to 200
*Teams should be more willing to play players with less quickness at PF.

Engine Tweaks:
*More adjustment to historical modifiers to produce more realistic stats in past seasons.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:20 AM   #589
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Quote:

I'm enjoying playing around with the game right now but am waiting for this to be addressed before starting a serious career.

On a related note, certainly not a huge deal but I wish guys who play on multiple teams in one season would have their stats separated by team on the player card.

Last edited by LloydLungs : 04-24-2013 at 09:21 AM.
LloydLungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:26 AM   #590
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydLungs View Post

On a related note, certainly not a huge deal but I wish guys who play on multiple teams in one season would have their stats separated by team on the player card.

I 2nd this.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #591
yeah826
High School JV

I just found out that the ABA and the NBA traded between each other multiple times is there an option to trade between leagues??
Old 04-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #592
korme
Go Reds

A player is listed D2D a day too late. For instance, if you have a guy in and he's out 10 days- you get the popup saying you have a starter injured. On day 8 I believe, it says he is out 8 days. In theory you should still get the same message. But I like to move guys off the Depth Chart for short term injuries just so I don't have to do the whole deactivate/reactivate thing. But if it says he's out 8 days and have a game that day, he'll end up playing and the next day it'll say he's D2D. Well it should have said he was D2D on that day, then.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #593
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:

Should be much better in the next update.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:57 PM   #594
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Is the 2008 draft file correct? Here was what the game spit out just no in my dynasty. I'm on 9 right now but started with the original file. Would the draft classes still be messed up if I had a dynasty that long? No Rose, no Mayo, etc... Greg Oden is in this class?

Code:
2008 Draft Order Draft Preview # Team Selection Pos ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1 Utah Jazz Kevin Love PF 2 Indiana Pacers Anthony Morrow SG 3 Minnesota Timberwolves Greg Oden C 4 San Antonio Spurs Roy Hibbert C 5 Boston Celtics Nicolas Batum SF 6 Orlando Magic Hamed Haddadi C 7 Detroit Pistons D.J. Augustin PG 8 Los Angeles (LAL) Lakers George Hill PG 9 Memphis Grizzlies Mario Chalmers PG 10 Sacramento Kings Jason Thompson PF 11 Los Angeles (LAC) Clippers Bill Walker SG 12 Miami Heat Steven Hill C 13 Philadelphia 76ers Alexis Ajinca C 14 Chicago Bulls Nathan Jawai C 15 Houston Rockets Alex Acker SG 16 Portland Trail Blazers Sonny Weems SG 17 Cleveland Cavaliers Joe Alexander SF 18 Phoenix Suns Darrell Arthur PF 19 New York Knicks Luc Richard Mbah A Moute PF 20 Golden State Warriors Demarcus Nelson SG
Old 04-24-2013, 09:24 PM   #595
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Just had my head coach sign an extension for 6 years and retire the same day...

Code:
COACH DETAILS Frank Vinson ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Retirement Age: 61 DOB: 07/26/1947 College: Washington Hometown: Bremerton, WA Career Coaching Record: 1012 - 546 (.650) Playoff Appearances: 14 Playoff Coaching Record: 138 - 66 (.676) Division Titles: 10 Conference Titles: 7 Championships: 6 Career GM Record: 0 - 0 (.000) GM Playoff Appearances: 0 Playoff GM Record: 0 - 0 (.000) GM Division Titles: 0 GM Conference Titles: 0 GM Championships: 0 Coaching History: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season Team Position W L CW CL Postseason -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2008 Hawks Head Coach 17 65 2007 Hawks Head Coach 48 34 2006 Hawks Head Coach 48 34 2005 Hawks Head Coach 59 23 2004 Hawks Head Coach 58 24 2003 Hawks Head Coach 66 16 2002 Hawks Head Coach 72 10 2001 Hawks Head Coach 67 15 2000 Hawks Head Coach 76 6 1999 Hawks Head Coach 74 8 1998 Hawks Head Coach 68 14 1997 Hawks Head Coach 60 22 1996 Hawks Head Coach 44 38 1995 Hawks Head Coach 31 51 1994 Hawks Head Coach 35 47 1993 Hawks Head Coach 34 48 1992 Hawks Head Coach 37 45 1991 Hawks Head Coach 66 16 1990 Hawks Head Coach 52 30 1989 Knicks Assistant 52 30 Awards & Achievements: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season Award -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No awards won. Job Movement: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season Move -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2008 Signed a new 4-year contract for $693,286 2004 Signed a new 4-year contract for $673,093 2000 Signed a new 4-year contract for $653,488 1997 Signed a new 3-year contract for $634,454 1995 Hired as Head Coach of the Hawks 1994 Contract not renewed by the Hawks 1990 Hired as Head Coach of the Hawks 1989 Fired by Knicks 1989 Hired as Assistant of the Knicks

Last edited by murrayyyyy : 04-24-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:17 PM   #596
korme
Go Reds

Wait, you can have player photos? where does their face show up?
Old 04-24-2013, 10:19 PM   #597
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Is the 2008 draft file correct? Here was what the game spit out just no in my dynasty. I'm on 9 right now but started with the original file. Would the draft classes still be messed up if I had a dynasty that long? No Rose, no Mayo, etc... Greg Oden is in this class?

Code:
2008 Draft Order Draft Preview # Team Selection Pos ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1 Utah Jazz Kevin Love PF 2 Indiana Pacers Anthony Morrow SG 3 Minnesota Timberwolves Greg Oden C 4 San Antonio Spurs Roy Hibbert C 5 Boston Celtics Nicolas Batum SF 6 Orlando Magic Hamed Haddadi C 7 Detroit Pistons D.J. Augustin PG 8 Los Angeles (LAL) Lakers George Hill PG 9 Memphis Grizzlies Mario Chalmers PG 10 Sacramento Kings Jason Thompson PF 11 Los Angeles (LAC) Clippers Bill Walker SG 12 Miami Heat Steven Hill C 13 Philadelphia 76ers Alexis Ajinca C 14 Chicago Bulls Nathan Jawai C 15 Houston Rockets Alex Acker SG 16 Portland Trail Blazers Sonny Weems SG 17 Cleveland Cavaliers Joe Alexander SF 18 Phoenix Suns Darrell Arthur PF 19 New York Knicks Luc Richard Mbah A Moute PF 20 Golden State Warriors Demarcus Nelson SG

If you edited the historical DB at all before this past update it has potential to delete players... Also Oden shows up bc he didn't register a game in '07
Old 04-24-2013, 10:22 PM   #598
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Wait, you can have player photos? where does their face show up?

When you click on the player card, in the part where it has the default fastbreak logo right now.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:22 PM   #599
korme
Go Reds

1. The ability to have 'Custom All-Stars' is disabled, yes? Meaning it's not implemented yet?

2. On that note, whenever you get to that, it'd be nice to have the ability to manually vote for awards, too. Wilt be winnin' like 10 MVPs in a row.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #600
korme
Go Reds

What are the photo dimensions? I made a set for DDS I could potentially use here.