Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-04-2022, 10:50 AM   #251
Swaggs
Coordinator

I just tried to load up OOTP20 and the dashboard looked okay (and I had 677K+ PP!!!), but it wouldn't let me enter and said the next simulation is in 2859 days.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 10:51 AM   #252
Swaggs
Coordinator

Although it looks like there are still tournaments (less than a page), but none of them are open. They seem to be simulating though.
Old 03-04-2022, 11:33 AM   #253
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Interesting. I had 2 million PP points at one time. I saved 3 months to get a Babe Ruth card.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 01:55 PM   #254
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

I enjoyed PT20. They stopped the simulations and tournaments back in May (a handful were running when they stopped them, and remain in that status, but aren't simulating). The auction block is still open. I guess you could still try and complete collections, but as of right now, there's only one card up there. I haven't tried the more recent versions.
Solecismic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 02:18 AM   #255
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

They are releasing the game but PT is delayed. Really disappointed by this. Last day of vacation with nothing on the agenda and a 7 hour plane ride tomorrow. Was really looking forward to some solid time playing.
Old 04-23-2022, 08:10 PM   #256
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

PT definitely not a game breaker for me.

I am impressed early on with the new additions. Ive created a few test historical leagues and the stats are improved. I havent dug into my 1 pitch mode testing yet.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 08:25 PM   #257
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I skipped last year's version for the first time ever but pulled the trigger on this one. Haven't dived in yet but maybe sometime this summer.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 11:21 AM   #258
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

This PT23 launch has been nothing short of an epic disaster. How anyone can defend them at this point is beyond me.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:06 PM   #259
Swaggs
Coordinator

The whole launch has been awful. I'm not sure how they got so far behind. I'm sure that they will get it workable, but I have gone back to last year's version for now.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:40 PM   #260
RainMaker
General Manager

Wasn't one of the selling points of turning it into a microtransaction game that they'd now have more money for development?
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 08:26 PM   #261
Mota
College Benchwarmer

I bought it, and honestly, I have no idea what's new about it. Still looking for new features.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 10:34 PM   #262
21C
College Prospect

I'll post the list of new features in the next post. I have found the in game 3D has been of the things that has shown the most growth. It was only a couple of versions ago that 3D was introduced with little pawn player models.

There is not a lot of new-new stuff for the single player simmer like me but there is such an incremental improvement made in lots of areas that it is easy to miss some.
Old 05-04-2022, 10:36 PM   #263
21C
College Prospect

New features (from here)

Improved GUI
In-game tutorial system
Improved 3D player animations. Added in-game facegen support
Added new outfits support, to upload multiple custom jersey/pant/hat combinations to use in 3D
Live Start update including full minor league stats
Added new shop player types (shop for multiple players and shop for prospect packages)
Completely new way to handle daily lineups - can set lineups for up to 30 days in the future, can tie to saved custom lineups (so that changing the custom saved lineup will automatically change the lineup saved for a future game), or set a one-time use lineup. Can pre-select all these options for both vs L and vs R, for full flexibility on future lineup usage
Custom Lineups and Custom Lineup editing has been significantly updated and improved to better set and manage custom lineups. Can run basic editing directly from custom lineups dialog.
Added support for Draft Leagues (Tournament style setups where players are pulled from draft pool or feeder leagues).
Included templates for MLB Draft League, Cape Cod League, MLB Prospects League, and Northwoods League.
Ability to specify eligible pool by HS/CO year, and/or set leagues to pull from only currently eligible players or also include future draft eligible players
Many configurable options to customize their setups
Added sortable Team section, to allow filter and comparing various team stats or information about teams (records, history, park factors, financial/market info, coaching staffs, etc…). Added Team vs Team standings page
Support for Ties, with multiple options like only in Spring or after a set number of innings
Added full Double Elimination playoff option
Added customizable round-robin configurations, so that RR playoff formats can include more variable playoff sizes (ie. could do 5-team RR where only the top team from the pool advances)
Tournament Scheduling now supports multi-game series (if common off-days selected in tournament options)
Added tag controls + more filter options to in-game league and personal news messages, including tagging/multi-select and text search
Better time of day modelling for when to switch to evening backgrounds in-game
Added option to set player strategies directly from player pages
Human Manager can now explicitly defer strategy settings to AI control
Added spectator mode to HR Challenge. Can now watch replays of derby rounds, even from simmed rounds if selected
Potential fielding ratings now visible for players with experience at a position

AI/Engine Updates
Improved internal batter vs pitcher calculation to better reflect individual matchups.
Adjusted in-game SB logic, to better reflect top base stealers success rates. Added explicit hold runner decision, adjusted pickoff logic
Completely updated movement ratings, to better use the whole range of movement values. Note: underlying movement values will NOT change on import, but due to new calculations, players may display new movement ratings. For most traditional leagues, default movement values end up in ranges where no extreme swings in talent are expected, but there may be some pitchers who have larger impacts than others
Redesigned catcher framing model, including league setting to control how much impact it has, and a fielding stat for framed runs saved (for both the catcher and pitcher - pitcher value for information only)
Improved in-game logic for sitting players (checks depth charts for most tired players first)
Balanced error rates by position
Slight adjustments to stuff+control at the extremes, adjusting impact of players with large internal values.
Adjusted how park factors influence results.
Increased trade block offers
Historical Updates
Updated historical financials
Improved historical balancing of ratings on import/recalc. Historical ratings should better adjust to era, and be more consistent between new games and recalc

New Options
Added team strategy options for sit batting/pitching pct. Separated sit pit % into SP/RP. Added new options for defensive substitution settings per player
Global injury ratings split into short term and long term injuries, to allow different settings for injury frequency
Added more scheduling options for game time schedules (ie. force all games to daytime or evening).
Added another option to control player development aging
Added league modifier for catcher framing
Added customizable leaderboard display on standings/sim screen
Added explicit league setting to ban shifting (if shifting is banned, league setting for how often to shift will impact how often the AI will run a “weak shift” which is still always allowed)
Added options for League Draft Lottery for the top picks
Added option for max times optioned in a season, number of option seasons, Ohtani Rule
Added player option for two-way players to have the team skip the DH when they pitch
Added optional early season roster expansion
Added league options for HR Challenge (whether to save replays)

Online League Changes
Added (optional) ability to set “sim waypoint” to note on game calendar when sims occur, and coordinate internal events like player contract negotiations.
Added ability to set “Limited” Commish to perform sim actions but with no editing abilities

PT Changes
Tournaments now better adjust to the era if set
Players who can train at a position can now train to 100%. The limit for allowing training is now 5% of career games at a position. Training has been slowed slightly.
Adjusted pitching limits for low stamina SP
BABIP shown on player profile
All New Card Shop
Adjusted draft slots from 1 to 2
Changed player and card loading
Added more tournament variants
Changed loyalty rewards

Other various updates:
Fixed some issues with handling and managing deleted parks in universe
Improved save game file size
Implemented cash in storylines options (updated Charity storyline)
Added Arm Runs value for players, LOB% for pitchers, SIERA for pitchers

Import From Previous considerations:
As noted, player ratings and scouted rating will shift slightly. Movement ratings for all players will change
Daily lineups are not saved and brought forward - they will have to be reset after import
Historical leagues with historical financials may notice that average league settings end up changing fairly drastically the next year. You may need some manual edits to make sure finances stay in line with the new values (new leagues created in 23 will default to the new financial values)
Modifiers may need substantial change after import. It is HIGHLY recommended to only upgrade in the off-season, and to run an auto-calc of modifiers at the earliest interval. This is especially critical for any leagues which have talent ranges or modifiers outside of the norms. Other than the base calculations for AVG, HR, etc…, the following settings also may need extra attention:
SB attempts and SB pct (should be balanced around 1 for each, may want SB Attempts slightly lower for modern day)
Error modifiers (all positions should be around 1, perhaps slightly below, except perhaps SS which may be more around 1.1, although historical games may have quite different modifiers)
Old 05-04-2022, 10:40 PM   #264
21C
College Prospect

This is a good post where users have listed the new additions that they like.
https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=336081
Old 05-04-2022, 11:26 PM   #265
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21C View Post

Thanks! Ive been impressed with what I have been seeing. It seems they put a lot of work into fixing some of the strange statistical issues from historical imports and unique pitcher profiles.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 11:33 PM   #266
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I bought 23 and it's solid on balance. I was not expecting they'd have updated as much of the GUI and solo experience as they did. They did screw up some other stuff re: graphics and even the way the game installs so it wasn't quite as seamless to start diving in as I wanted to (name files are even different now) but it seems to be a decent overhaul, even as they have more to fix.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 01:23 PM   #267
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Just starting perfect team for the first time and plan on spending zero IRL dollars on it. What's the best starting strategy? Am I better off just holding onto my currency and buying the best packs I can? Do I just spam the cheap packs? Is it better to hit the market and buy small upgrades to my team? I plan on using it to teach my 6 year old son some baseball history with the historical cards since he seems really interested in watching and playing baseball.

Last edited by dubb93 : 05-05-2022 at 01:24 PM.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 01:27 PM   #268
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I started last year and didn’t spend a dime. I would sell any gold or above cards you get in your starter packs and use that money to build two teams. A bronze level and iron level then just enter those tournament. Once you start getting packs from those you can make money by listing on the auction house and start grinding missions for better cards and more packs.
Old 05-05-2022, 02:07 PM   #269
QuikSand
lolzcat

it seems like buying specific player cards is more efficient than trying your luck with packs

against my better judgment i've started fiddling with perfect team again too, for some reason
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 02:44 PM   #270
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
it seems like buying specific player cards is more efficient than trying your luck with packs

against my better judgment i've started fiddling with perfect team again too, for some reason

I never buy packs. You get much better ROI buying cheap cards to complete missions.
Old 05-05-2022, 03:26 PM   #271
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Another stupid question, I assume I can't sell cards after I collect them and have them still count towards the missions?

EDIT: Think I've seen the answer for that. No reason why it would tell you how many missions someone is in for you before you sell them if it still counted. Thanks for the advice all.

Last edited by dubb93 : 05-05-2022 at 03:41 PM.
Old 05-06-2022, 02:42 PM   #272
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21C View Post

Thanks for sending those details, seems like a lot of things in league setups that I would find useful. And some improvements in simming as well.
Old 05-07-2022, 11:30 AM   #273
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

So I posted a card for sale and then decided to cancel the sale two days later. End result I lost the currency they gave me as an advance on the sale (didn't even realize I was given this) and I lost the card. Is this a bug or am I an idiot and didn't realize I was going to lose the card for good the second I posted it for sale?
Old 05-07-2022, 11:41 AM   #274
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Sounds like a bug. Why would it give you the money when you lost the card. Maybe lost a cheap bronze one and see if the same thing happens.
Old 05-07-2022, 03:05 PM   #275
Bobble
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
So I posted a card for sale and then decided to cancel the sale two days later. End result I lost the currency they gave me as an advance on the sale (didn't even realize I was given this) and I lost the card. Is this a bug or am I an idiot and didn't realize I was going to lose the card for good the second I posted it for sale?

Log out and log back in. There have been some issues with a cancelled sale showing the returned card.
Bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 02:39 PM   #276
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Log out and log back in. There have been some issues with a cancelled sale showing the returned card.

100% worked. Thanks. Also I see the appeal here. I'm finishing just outside the money in Iron tournaments and I can literally see the same two monster hitters on most teams that beat me. I could spend like $10 and get them or I could just wait it out which is my plan.

Last edited by dubb93 : 05-08-2022 at 02:40 PM.
Old 05-08-2022, 03:41 PM   #277
Bobble
College Prospect

Quote:
100% worked. Thanks. Also I see the appeal here. I'm finishing just outside the money in Iron tournaments and I can literally see the same two monster hitters on most teams that beat me. I could spend like $10 and get them or I could just wait it out which is my plan.

Who are those hitters?
Bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 03:51 PM   #278
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Who are those hitters?

Bambino and Salkeld
Old 05-08-2022, 06:16 PM   #279
DavidCorperial
High School Varsity

Do you mean Balboni?
DavidCorperial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 06:49 PM   #280
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidCorperial View Post
Do you mean Balboni?

Maybe? 🤣
Old 05-08-2022, 07:55 PM   #281
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I went from 12 to 13 relievers in my iron level teams and the next three tournaments I won, had a 2nd, and a 3/4. I think my pitchers were gassed by the third round.
Old 05-08-2022, 08:41 PM   #282
bhlloy
Coordinator

So this got me interested in PT again, played my first game and then the servers went down. Meh.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 09:23 PM   #283
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
So this got me interested in PT again, played my first game and then the servers went down. Meh.

yeah, they are struggling tonight, because my wife is away and I can put in a nice long session
Old 05-09-2022, 10:58 AM   #284
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

What’s the reward for doing well in the main league? I guess so far that is basically an afterthought for me.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:12 AM   #285
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
What’s the reward for doing well in the main league? I guess so far that is basically an afterthought for me.

Bragging rights until you win the Perfect League. If you win PeL you get a pretty nice looking trophy sent to you IIRC (I could be wrong here but I could have swore there was a trophy at one point but that could be tied to the masters series instead).

I reached PeL 3 times last version. It's a completely different game at diamond and then PeL is crazy. In PeL you have to reach the playoffs to avoid demotion to diamond. My longest stay was 3 weeks and my best finish was the semifinals.

I was one and done my first 2 trips to diamond as I figured out how to actually play the game. Then I was 1 and done my first trip to PeL as I had to learn how to counter every type of cheese that can be thrown at you.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 11:14 AM   #286
Atocep
Coordinator

Fwiw the discord community for perfect team is one of the nicest communities you'll see, which surprised me. Great resource for learning and asking questions.
Old 05-09-2022, 12:07 PM   #287
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
I was one and done my first 2 trips to diamond as I figured out how to actually play the game. Then I was 1 and done my first trip to PeL as I had to learn how to counter every type of cheese that can be thrown at you.

Curious what this entails. I use the weekly league as kind of an afterthought. It is good for PP, fun to track but don't put much effort in to it.

I would imagine when you get to the high levels people update their team each game to cater against their opponent, people put real money in to it, use optimizers, etc...Seems like it would take a ton of effort to stay competitive.
Old 05-09-2022, 03:40 PM   #288
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Curious what this entails. I use the weekly league as kind of an afterthought. It is good for PP, fun to track but don't put much effort in to it.

I would imagine when you get to the high levels people update their team each game to cater against their opponent, people put real money in to it, use optimizers, etc...Seems like it would take a ton of effort to stay competitive.

Outside of learning which cards work and why, using park factors to your advantage is probably the biggest thing I had to learn. You run into lefty or righty cheese teams that max average and homers for lefty or righty hitters and set average and homers to the minimum for the opposite side. They then stack lineups (both vL and vR) with those hitters and then stack their staff with the same side so that the teams play run out a lineup that's at a big disadvantage in their park.

I had a lot of success last year running a heavy singles and stolen bases lineup. I maxed BA for both sides, set homers to the minimum, and had a lineup full of high contact high stolen base guys. Basically it was the mid-80s cardinals. That worked until fairly late in the cycle when top catcher arms were just too good to consistently run against.

Then tweaking strategy for individual players has a smaller impact, but can help separate teams at the top. Things like setting every player to be benched at 96% fatigue (there's a drop off in performance at 95% and it has pretty much no difference how many games they play over a season), most run their pitchers with "pitch around' set within a tick or 2 of never, and bullpen arms set to be pulled at 60-70% fatigue (the AI rarely pulls them that early but it will pull them earlier than normal and it's better to have them ready more often than burn a bullpen arm out and have to wait 4-5 days to use him again).

Oh, and fucking openers. Setting your opener lineups to counter opener abuse. You don't see it used very much until PeL though. That was lesson number 1 that I had to learn there in a hurry.

You can't change park factors for drafts and tournaments, but the individual player strategy stuff is good to use for your tournament teams. Those settings do save when you export the roster. For perfect drafts I'll only take the time to make those changes if I sign up for something a few days out.

Last edited by Atocep : 05-09-2022 at 03:48 PM.
Old 05-09-2022, 04:09 PM   #289
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Ugh, to complex for me.

I just finished 3/4 in the daily early iron for a diamond pack. Lost in game 5 of the semis. Was exciting but I would have loved at least second and the 3 diamond packs.
Old 05-09-2022, 07:23 PM   #290
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Seems like the servers crashing during NA East prime hours is becoming a feature of Perfect Team.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:44 PM   #291
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Outside of learning which cards work and why, using park factors to your advantage is probably the biggest thing I had to learn. You run into lefty or righty cheese teams that max average and homers for lefty or righty hitters and set average and homers to the minimum for the opposite side. They then stack lineups (both vL and vR) with those hitters and then stack their staff with the same side so that the teams play run out a lineup that's at a big disadvantage in their park.

I had a lot of success last year running a heavy singles and stolen bases lineup. I maxed BA for both sides, set homers to the minimum, and had a lineup full of high contact high stolen base guys. Basically it was the mid-80s cardinals. That worked until fairly late in the cycle when top catcher arms were just too good to consistently run against.

Then tweaking strategy for individual players has a smaller impact, but can help separate teams at the top. Things like setting every player to be benched at 96% fatigue (there's a drop off in performance at 95% and it has pretty much no difference how many games they play over a season), most run their pitchers with "pitch around' set within a tick or 2 of never, and bullpen arms set to be pulled at 60-70% fatigue (the AI rarely pulls them that early but it will pull them earlier than normal and it's better to have them ready more often than burn a bullpen arm out and have to wait 4-5 days to use him again).

Oh, and fucking openers. Setting your opener lineups to counter opener abuse. You don't see it used very much until PeL though. That was lesson number 1 that I had to learn there in a hurry.

You can't change park factors for drafts and tournaments, but the individual player strategy stuff is good to use for your tournament teams. Those settings do save when you export the roster. For perfect drafts I'll only take the time to make those changes if I sign up for something a few days out.

While my results are in single player, I have had good results building a team with high contact batters and low strikeout rates. They'll usually end up with high batting averages and OBP. High power guys on their own usually end up like Joey Gallo. Try to get one superstar with good contact AND power for the middle of the lineup, but they are usually pretty expensive to get.
Old 05-13-2022, 08:23 AM   #292
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Can't really complain about this BUT, I pulled Byron Buxton in a standard pack tournament reward. Thoughts of the some of the 200-300k 100 overall cards were going through my head when I saw the card color....then Buxton. Still a nice 20k or so. I honestly don't even know if he's worth auctioning as the 10% cut will basically wipe away the difference in value between his AH price and his quick sell price.

EDIT: My first card of that tier so I was pretty excited and thought I would share.

Last edited by dubb93 : 05-13-2022 at 08:28 AM.
Old 05-13-2022, 10:40 AM   #293
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Can't really complain about this BUT, I pulled Byron Buxton in a standard pack tournament reward. Thoughts of the some of the 200-300k 100 overall cards were going through my head when I saw the card color....then Buxton. Still a nice 20k or so. I honestly don't even know if he's worth auctioning as the 10% cut will basically wipe away the difference in value between his AH price and his quick sell price.

EDIT: My first card of that tier so I was pretty excited and thought I would share.

The live perfects are generally quick sell trash for the most part unless you want to do live tournaments. Some will be involved in missions later on that give them a bit of value, but not many of them. In PT22 the trade deadline missions created a bit of value for the Max Scherzer perfect, but that was still mostly in the mid-30s on a sale. Then the end of year awards missions did the same for a few more cards.
Old 05-13-2022, 02:46 PM   #294
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

You guys mostly just go Ratings (I mean the actual ratings, not the arbitrary overall grade that OOTP assigns)/Scheme Fits over actual stats in the PT main league? I've come across quite a few new cards that are better than some of my old ones, but they are mostly in positions where I have guys over performing their ratings.

I'm probably just going to make the swaps but the fact that I'm leading my division down the stretch in a tight race (currently up 1 game) is another complicating factor as I can't lose production. And I know it's a silly thing, but I'm really trying to win the division.

Last edited by dubb93 : 05-13-2022 at 02:46 PM.
Old 05-17-2022, 07:45 PM   #295
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

My Iron league tournament team that was averaging roughly 10-15 packs a day went wild today for 53 packs.
Old 05-17-2022, 08:08 PM   #296
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
My Iron league tournament team that was averaging roughly 10-15 packs a day went wild today for 53 packs.

Wow. Weird, one of my Iron teams is also going crazy today
Old 05-17-2022, 08:47 PM   #297
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Wow. Weird, one of my Iron teams is also going crazy today

I think Bronze is “technically” the most efficient. Wonder if an Iron League elite or two swapped to that?
Old 05-18-2022, 12:37 PM   #298
fortheglory
Mascot

I have no idea why you guys like perfect team so much??? Doesn’t anyone use the core simulation anymore?
fortheglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 12:54 PM   #299
QuikSand
lolzcat

i got lured into perfect team because the core simulation really doesn't hold my attention for long... but PT does let me do that "play three minutes, scratch an itch, walk away."

i dislike perfect team in its execution, but it's closer to what i want than the core game is, for baseball
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 02:10 PM   #300
Atocep
Coordinator

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
i got lured into perfect team because the core simulation really doesn't hold my attention for long... but PT does let me do that "play three minutes, scratch an itch, walk away."

i dislike perfect team in its execution, but it's closer to what i want than the core game is, for baseball

I expected to hate it honestly and didn't try it until a couple of months into the cycle for OOTP22. It turned out to be something I wanted that I didn't know I wanted.

The base game's lack of evolution has really dulled my interest in it. Ive still put over a hundred hours into each version but I haven't even fired it up yet in 23. The only thing that would probably get me back into the base game would be a strong multi-player league and I don't don't know if I have the time to focus my attention on one.

As I mentioned earlier, the PT community on discord is way different than I expected. I was expecting a ton of trash talking and nonsense. It's actually incredibly informative and a lot genuinely nice people that are quick to answer questions and help. They also do a lot of deep diving into trying to figure the cards and engine out because of the amount of data that can be extracted from leagues and tournaments.

Last edited by Atocep : 05-18-2022 at 02:10 PM.