Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Front Office Football Multiplayer > FOF MP Commish Resources
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-11-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
Ragin Cajun
n00b

Exports, Imports and all the other import(ant) stuff

Hey guys,

Got my site up and running. I exported my team file and got my confirmation that it went through. However a few questions regarding FOF2007 with MP leagues...

1. It appears that FOF2k7 will NOT let you directly import from the game's import link on the commissioner panel ala OOTP. So, my question is twofold...(a) where do I actually FIND the exports and (b) how do I download these in order to get them into the game?

2. Once you save the exports to your hard drive from question #1 (assuming this is how you have to do it with FOF) then the import button should work in the game?

Thanks!!!

Ragin Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin Cajun View Post
Hey guys,

Got my site up and running. I exported my team file and got my confirmation that it went through. However a few questions regarding FOF2007 with MP leagues...

1. It appears that FOF2k7 will NOT let you directly import from the game's import link on the commissioner panel ala OOTP. So, my question is twofold...(a) where do I actually FIND the exports and (b) how do I download these in order to get them into the game?

2. Once you save the exports to your hard drive from question #1 (assuming this is how you have to do it with FOF) then the import button should work in the game?

Thanks!!!

Correct, you have to have some mechanism in place for pulling down all of your FOF files to your computer. Usually most leagues have some form of web upload for people to upload their FOF team exports. You then from that page/server/whatever should have some way to pull them all down via FTP or HTTP or whatever to your computer.

Once you have them all in your imports folder, if you open up the team control panel and it should tell you the status of all of the team imports in your import folder. (if they are valid, wrong date, whatever).

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote