Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-13-2005, 07:16 PM   #601
KevinNU7
College Starter

nice work wolves. I have to say I am shocked you managed so well this round when you left heybrad around
Old 07-13-2005, 07:16 PM   #602
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Now, care to reveal who was the Wolf King?
Old 07-13-2005, 07:16 PM   #603
Schmidty
Coordinator

Old 07-13-2005, 07:17 PM   #604
KWhit
Coordinator

The living werewolves:
Raven
George W Bush

Everyone else:
Blackadar - Werewolf, lynched Day 1
Fouts - Villager, lynched Day 2
Thomkal - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 2
kingfc22 - Sorcerer, lynched, Day 3
mrsimperless - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 3
Token Asian Guy - Werewolf, lynched Day 4
digamma - Bodyguard, killed by Werewolves Night 4
henry296 - Villager, lynched Day 5
JeeberD - Seer, killed by werewolves Night 5
Raiders Army - Villager, lynched Day 6
ntndeacon - Witness, killed by Werewolves Night 6
Neon_Chaos - Lynched, Day 7
heybrad - eaten by wolves, Day 7
Schmidty - Eaten by wolves, Day 7
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 07:17 PM   #605
Raven
College Prospect

Schmidty, I love you. Sorry, I had no choice at the end. You were my only hope. Otherwise it would have been a duel between Neon and GWB, you guys would have taken me out tomorrow.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 07:17 PM   #606
Schmidty
Coordinator

I was right about Raven and GWB all along. I over-thought things. I should have never listened to Raven. Damn. Sorry Neon.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:18 PM   #607
Fouts
College Starter

Wow, way to go wolves. I like how Raven was still saying he is not a wolf 7 minutes after the voting ended, even though he already knew he won.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 07:18 PM   #608
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Awwww, I had neon pegged as a wolf!! Excellent work Raven. You would have been my last choice to be a Wolf.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:18 PM   #609
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

naw it's alright. we both played horrible games anyway. hah.

But yeah, when GWB voted for you, I knew it was Raven and GWB.

I only hoped you would switch at the last minute.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:18 PM   #610
Raven
College Prospect

I was wolf king
Old 07-13-2005, 07:18 PM   #611
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Do we know if the cursed was turned? Or were all the wolves born with hair on their faces?
Old 07-13-2005, 07:19 PM   #612
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Schmidty, you could be the MVP. Or LVP.

Good luck, buddy!

I am definitely the MVP......for the damned wolves.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:19 PM   #613
Raven
College Prospect

GWB was the cursed, we nailed him on day 1.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:19 PM   #614
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

now, can we all agree that I played a horrible, horrible game? how many villagers did I send to the gallows? lol.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:20 PM   #615
Swaggs
Coordinator

Good show guys.

Nice work KWhit.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 07:20 PM   #616
Raven
College Prospect

If you guys want to know why you were killed, feel free to ask. Ill be here for a little bit.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:20 PM   #617
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

BUT that last minute switch to myself was a thing of beauty. :-P too bad it didn't work.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:20 PM   #618
JeeberD
General Manager

Dammit, I knew that neon was clean. And that Schmidty was clean. I sooooooo wanted to say something...it's difficult being dead.

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 07:20 PM   #619
KWhit
Coordinator

Fun game guys. That was close til the end.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 07:20 PM   #620
Raven
College Prospect

KWhit, thanks. It's been a lot of fun.

No hard feelings guys, I had a great time. I hope you did too.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:21 PM   #621
Schmidty
Coordinator

Well, I was right trying to get heybrad to change his vote. Unfortunately, I changed my vote the wrong way. This was so much fun, but REALLY hate losing this way.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:21 PM   #622
Swaggs
Coordinator

Stay tuned for Raven giving the post-game press conference.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 07:21 PM   #623
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

lol. I wonder how heybrad's going to feel when he sees this.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:22 PM   #624
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Nice game. Raven and GWB. I thought GWB was one after I got killed, but I thought Neon_Chaos was another.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 07:23 PM   #625
Raven
College Prospect

After Fouts and Kingfc died, we were playing for the seer. We didnt know who he was, I genuinely thought it was neon or raiders.

Brad said he was the duke in post #404. From there, I only knew he wasnt the seer. Raiders made a mistake somewhere when he psoted about the seer. Schmidty also said "does that mean you are the seer". From there, I knew it was jeeber. We got him that night.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:24 PM   #626
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD
Dammit, I knew that neon was clean. And that Schmidty was clean. I sooooooo wanted to say something...it's difficult being dead.

Wow, crucial information. How did the wolves happen across Jeeber when they did?
Old 07-13-2005, 07:24 PM   #627
kingfc22
Head Coach

Woot. Go bad guys.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:24 PM   #628
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Was there any other reason you guys kept me alive, other than the fact that I was a really, really helpful villager in your quest to kill all of us?
Old 07-13-2005, 07:26 PM   #629
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
Was there any other reason you guys kept me alive, other than the fact that I was a really, really helpful villager in your quest to kill all of us?

Yeah, I'm curious as to why I was left alive too. I assume it was because I kept saying that Raven and GWB were the wolves, and killing me would cast suspicion on them.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:28 PM   #630
Raven
College Prospect

Neon, everyone you pointed a finger at ended up dead.....and to be a villagers.

My post earlier today, when I voted for you, was why I had to have you here today. You nearly pulled this one out though. GWB and I knew you were in another time zone, so we figured your vote would come early, and you wouldn't be back around. We figured we'd play our strategy based on who you voted for.

GWB had to leave early, otherwise, he would have switched his vote to Neon and we would have won because Brad wasn't here at 8. Right when GWB was posting his vote, we saw you in the thread and nearly had a heart attack.

Last edited by Raven : 07-13-2005 at 07:32 PM.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:31 PM   #631
Raven
College Prospect

Schmidty, we didn't want deacon and brad both still alive today. We needed another suspect. We thought Brad would be on your ass because you helped kill off RA.

You really threw us for a loop last night when you voted ntndeacon. We almost kept deacon alive just because of that.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:31 PM   #632
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Lol. I woke up extra early because I assumed that you wolves would try to take advantage of that fact.

I logged in at about 6:30-ish. Saw GWB and heybrad. I then drove to work, took me 30 minutes. Arrived here at work about 7:10, Then I saw GWB's vote, and knew that Schmidty was probably innocent.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:35 PM   #633
Raven
College Prospect

I see Thomkal is here. We killed him because he was suspicous of everyone who bandwagonned his votes (I did it twice). He then said something about "we'll know tomorrow". I thought he was the seer, and he had me paranoid. That's why he was killed.

I felt really bad about killing MrSimperless. He seemed to be a very intuitive guy, and I would have liked to play the game with him.

Fouts vs Kingfc played out nicely. We didn't have to do anything. Henry vs Brad almost played out that way too, but then brad changed the game when he said he was the Duke.

GWB made the call on digamma. Taking out the bodyguard was very helpful later in the game.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:36 PM   #634
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Anyway. Again, it was a good game. Hope to do it again. :P

To the innocent villagers that died because of my unlucky pointing finger, sorry.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:37 PM   #635
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven
Fouts vs Kingfc played out nicely. We didn't have to do anything.

That wasn't very nice.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:40 PM   #636
Fouts
College Starter

I was right about King. But who knew the first guy suspected would turn out to be a wolf.

So why was Blakadar so upset?
Old 07-13-2005, 07:41 PM   #637
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
I was right about King. But who knew the first guy suspected would turn out to be a wolf.

So why was Blakadar so upset?
Old 07-13-2005, 07:41 PM   #638
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Heheh.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:43 PM   #639
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Heheh.

Dude, I just have to say sorry again. I really played this game like shit when I look back on it. I shouldn't have made it as far as I did.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:43 PM   #640
Schmidty
Coordinator

Anyway, good job to Raven and GWB. You played me and kicked my ass. But I still had fun, regardless of this giant headache.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:46 PM   #641
Thomkal
Head Coach

Well little did I know back when I set my wolf trap on day 2 that I would get not one but two wolves. In the post that very likely got me eaten, I did not mention the real reason I posted about not jumping on the Blackadar bandwagon...because I knew the wolves would not vote Blackadar then (not knowing he was a wolf then of course) and would take the opportunity to vote for someone else so as not to look suspicious. So who voted for Buzzbee along with me? Token Asian Guy and Raven, both wolves. Argh. I kept it to myself hoping to use it later on against them, but never got the chance. TAG was easy to pin a wolf badge on due to his late vote change, but I'm not sure I ever would have voted for Raven. I think people gave GWB the benefit of the doubt for a long time after the explanation of why he always voted late in the day.

I was almost certain for a long time that Schmidty was a wolf (until someone told me what Jeeber's visions were). He never replied to my accusation of him, and TAG not once, but twice brought him up when talking about Raiders Army's list and how it proved Schmidty's innocence. I was like "Hello! Wolf!" And then nobody ever went back and checked TAG's posts for clues it seems. Everything made perfect sense to me until I found out Schmidty was a villager. Then I was completely clueless.

And speaking of Jeebs visions, I had no idea he was the Seer, even after he was "outed" because I looked back through his posts after he was killed and saw not one clue he left to help us out. That had to be a tough role to play especially first time out, not sure how I would have handled it, but not revealing his visions was in a large part why the villagers lost I think. (no offense intended Jeebs just analyzing how the game went). I made the post that got me killed because I knew I was a villager, and I'd be happy with a villager win even if I died. The post was intended to give the Seer some people to look at, and a little extra time to do so with my death. Little did I know that I would also accuse the Seer in that post. Oops. Sorry about that Jeebs. You were right about the vote count by the way, I went back after your post and saw that I had miscounted thanks to Blackadar's editing.

No offense either to Raiders Army and Schmidty. You two dominated the discussion at times, and the wolves were happy to ride your backs to victory. The both of you confused the heck out of me to be honest-I thought at one point you were villagers, other times cursed, others wolves.

Speaking of cursed, I know now who the bodyguard protected in Week 1, what I would like to know is who the wolves targeted in Week 1? Did you hit the bodyguard's target or get lucky and get the Cursed?

All in all a well played game by all sides. We did a good job in finding two wolves and a sorceror early, theh the wolves did a good job saving their remaining hides for the three remaining days after the last wolf lynching.

Thanks very much to KWhit for running the game.

Last edited by Thomkal : 07-13-2005 at 07:50 PM.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 07:51 PM   #642
Raven
College Prospect

GWB's explanation of his day 1 voting was sincere, because he was a villager.

Before we even got started playing, TAG, Blackie and I decided to kill GWB because he was an experienced player.

We got lucky because our night 1 hit of GWB was the cursed.

I don't know why Blackie was so pissed. He thought people were voting for personal reasons. Im really sorry taht he went back and edited posts. I hope it didn't tarnish the game for anyone.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:52 PM   #643
JeeberD
General Manager

As far as me not giving out hints, none of the guys that I knew were clean were ever in trouble, so I never had to defend them. I really didn't know how to subtly put out there who I knew was clean, though. I really didn't want to draw attention to myself.

Oh, and sorry Fouts. You were the first guy I viewed and even though KWhit told me you were a villager I thought you were on the wolves side anyways and voted for you. So sorry 'bout that... :o

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 08:01 PM   #644
digamma
Torchbearer

As the bodyguard I was almost completely a failure, though I did protect all villagers.

The first night I protected Schmidty because of a post by RaidersArmy identifying him as a villager. I was hoping that I had gotten lucky with a random correct pick, but I see now the wolves were able to turn the cursed that night.

The second night I protected RaidersArmy, because it seemed he had been the most vocal to that point. Instead, the wolves took out Thomkal, who had one long, insightful post, but I thought he would be overlooked by the wolves.

Night three was probably the biggest mistake on my part. Simperless was the obvious choice and was targeted, but I thought the wolves would assume the bodyguard was protecting simperless and pick someone else. I went with ntndeacon at that point, on a hunch.

That of course put me in a bind because the next day was ntndeacon's reveal, so I couldn't protect him again that night. I went with RaidersArmy again, because it seemed like the wolves had gone back to targeting the vocal ones. That's when the wolves got me.

Maybe some overthinking on my part.

I thought maybe I had been right in my initial vote for Raven that day, and that's why the wolves had targeted me. Now I see it was GWB who was my nemesis.

All in all, good game. Congrats, wolves.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 08:06 PM   #645
Joe
Pro Starter

great game guys. it was fun playing and finally getting to the end. not much to add to the discussion that Raven hasn't covered. obviously the turning point was when we took out digamma. I originally sent a PM to Kwhit to kill off Neon on that night, but right after I did he made a post with all kinds of accusations, so I thought it was worth it to keep him around, plus I thought he might have been guarded. So I decided to pick someone in the middle of the pack that wasnt too vocal or too quiet. I was deciding between Jeeber and Digamma, then saw Digamma's post about how "we needed to get lucky with the bodyguard" and that was it.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 08:07 PM   #646
henry296
College Starter

Thanks KWhit.

I probably should've stayed on the heybrad bandwagon when it was down to the 2 of us. Now that I re-read his post about an alternative it was perfectly clear. Also, I truly did miss all of the action Saturday about the witness which lead to my death. After I dead, I really thought the Schmidty was the seer because of his comments about trusting him to vote for heybrad instead of me. I guess he picked up on brad's duke comments.

Todd
Old 07-13-2005, 08:09 PM   #647
Joe
Pro Starter

also, when we got the PM that deacon had witnessed our attack, we were in an AIM chat and decided for Raven and I to pile on TAG right away, so it wouldnt look suspicious with us either doing it at the end or going for deacon. I thought I could play it to my advantage that I helped get rid of 2 wolves.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:13 PM   #648
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
I was deciding between Jeeber and Digamma, then saw Digamma's post about how "we needed to get lucky with the bodyguard" and that was it.

So, that post was my undoing.

I thought someone had caught on to my repeated use of "Rest assured..."
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 08:15 PM   #649
Thomkal
Head Coach

Obviously I cross posted with some of your comments Raven.

Wow getting the cursed on Day 1. That was really a wild day for the odds with both a werewolf and the cursed being hit. I was explaining my theory to Digamma after he died that I thought perhaps the Cursed had been hit on day 1, and someone else in the game also said it during the middle of the game-Henry or Neon I think, but no one really pursued it. I couldn't quite believe that the wolves would go after Schmidty on day 1 since he was easy "villagers think I'm a wolf" fodder after all the votes for him on Day 1 and my accusations later. I'm not sure anything could have been pursued with it anyway.

Jeebs yeah I know it sucked only getting villagers in your visions and not wanting to reveal till you got a wolf. The Seer was the hardest role to play I think because of that. But at some point, I think the Seer has to be a sacrifice in order to help the villagers win. If you had revealed who you had seen you would have cleared brad, neon, and Schmidty (henry too if he was still alive by then) , which really would have narrowed down the potential wolves. Not blaming you, because I understand why you felt like you couldn't reveal.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 08:16 PM   #650
Joe
Pro Starter

I knew my vote today would get someone to switch. If I voted for Neon, Brad wouldve switched, and if I voted for Schmidty, Neon wouldve switched. I was hoping Neon wouldn't have been around. But I had to make that final post right after work, then I had to go out again. I was also strongly considering not voting today. I don't know how that would've changed things. If I wouldve been around during the deadline, it probably would've gone differently.