Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-09-2005, 06:10 PM   #351
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Going for a walk. I probably won't be back in time to vote again, so I'm going to have to go with TAG, since I think heybrad is trying to spread out the votes. Jeez.

Unvote ntndeacon
Vote TAG
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 06:11 PM   #352
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Oh and Raiders Army...
I believe that revealing that you are the Witness is about like revealing that you were the Duke in past games (like Airhog last game) or the seer revealing himself.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 06:11 PM   #353
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Okay...looking at it, TAG's vote was the swing vote....however, he submitted it "late". Jeebs brings up a good point about ntndeacon signing his death warrant. However, looking at the numbers, if we make a mistake tonight, I think the wolves have it locked up, so it wouldn't matter.

This is the thing that is tripping me up. The vote for Blacky. However...

If ntn is telling the truth, we kill a wolf.

If he's not, we kill a villager, but we pretty much know ntn is a wolf. We need to get lucky with the bodyguard tonight, and we knock him off tomorrow.

Trouble is if we miss with the bodyguard. Then we may be struggling with numbers.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 06:33 PM   #354
Airhog
Captain Obvious

ntndeacon does have a point. However, I think this game around, the wolves will kill the witness in retaliation. Everyone saw what someone with loose lips was able to accomplish

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 07:20 PM   #355
JeeberD
General Manager

I'm gonna take deacon at his word.

Vote TAG

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 07:37 PM   #356
KWhit
Coordinator

Day 4:

heybrad 2 (henry296, Token Asian Guy)
ntndeacon 1 (heybrad)
Token Asian Guy 8 (ntndeacon, neon_chaos, Raven, GWB, Schmidty, digamma, raiders army, JeeberD)

You take the alleged witness at his word and go after Token Asian Guy. He backs away from you, and as you close in, he begins to snarl. Hair starts to sprout all over his body, and his face turns into a snout. You rush him as he completes his transformation. The rope goes around his neck and you lift him into the air dangling from the rope. The hairy beast swings from side to side and finally dies. You have killed a werewolf tonight. You congratulate each other and head off to bed.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 07:39 PM   #357
KWhit
Coordinator

Alive and Kicking:
henry296
Raven
Neon_Chaos
digamma
heybrad
George W Bush
JeeberD
ntndeacon
Schmidty
Raiders Army

Gone but not forgotten:
Blackadar - Werewolf, lynched Day 1
Fouts - Villager, lynched Day 2
Thomkal - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 2
kingfc22 - Sorcerer, lynched, Day 3
mrsimperless - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 3
Token Asian Guy - Werewolf - lynched Day 4
Old 07-09-2005, 07:39 PM   #358
KWhit
Coordinator

Send me your night actions please. I will post them late tonight if I get them all. Otherwise, it will be tomorrow morning.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:41 PM   #359
Joe
Pro Starter

and another one bites the dust. good work again guys.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 07:44 PM   #360
JeeberD
General Manager

Awesome, way to go deacon!

Old 07-09-2005, 08:53 PM   #361
Thomkal
Head Coach

Yay humans!
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 09:21 PM   #362
kingfc22
Head Coach

Old 07-09-2005, 09:28 PM   #363
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

2 wolfies and a sorceror. Sheesh. Good work, guys.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:29 PM   #364
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

OH YEAH! WE GOT A WEREWOLF! Hmmm, TAG might have been the cursed, maybe that's why he was the swing vote on Day 1 and we didn't get a kill that night?

So... there's only two or one more werewolves left? And the King Wolf is still out there. Jeez.

I think that heybrad is pretty much innocent now. TAG has been targetting him since after day 2. henry296, on the other hand, has been piggy-backing TAG the past two votes.

Things are looking bad for henry296 right now, VERY BAD. Because henry296, I think that you're a werewolf.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:43 PM   #365
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

My list of suspects that I think might be werewolves:

henry296, raiders army, JeeberD, heybrad

henry296 is the obvious choice. And it seems that the obvious choices turn out bad for us. However, I still think that henry296 pretty much damned himself by going with TAG the past two votes. I have Raiders Army there because he was pretty much ready for the ntndeacon vote, until he saw that TAG was lost after diagamma voted for TAG. Same reasoning for Jeeber D, jumping in at the last moment on the TAG vote. heybrad would be the least likely, but he's still suspicious... if a little bit, who knows the werewolves might have been trying to spread the votes enough to have ntndeacon get whacked.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:48 PM   #366
Joe
Pro Starter

I was just about to post that about Raiders Army. He seemed way too sure about voting for ntndeacon, only to change the vote to TAG after all seemed lost. Its the same thing TAG did on day 1 with the Blackadar vote.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:57 PM   #367
Raiders Army
Coordinator

To clarify, I was almost positive ntndeacon would be the one lying. I changed my vote because that's what I thought was best since the tipping factor was that I believed heybrad was attempting to spread out the votes.

For the record, I think I've done as much analysis as anyone, and I've left myself publicly open. Also, this is the only vote that I changed...and I wasn't really confident at changing it. I was the second person to vote for Blacky and I didn't change my vote. FWIW, I would also look at myself as a prime suspect as well.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:59 PM   #368
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Actually, to take a look at it, I still think heybrad is the prime suspect as possibly the Wolf King. I think he was trying to spread out the vote...why would TAG vote for him and he vote for the seer?
Old 07-09-2005, 10:01 PM   #369
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Here is Raiders Army's post #217, the very first vote cast after Day 2.

Quote:
Doh. In looking over your posts, I find that there were possibly two things that got you eaten.

1. Your questioning of how people voted.
2. Your big suspicions of Kingfc22.

I would put the top three people who are suspicious in your death as being Kingfc22, JeeberD (whom you questioned), and myself.

The top choice is obviously Kingfc22. I would rank myself as being suspicious as a wolf as well (with my conversation with Fouts yesterday). Finally, you did call out Jeebs.

Since I think the Jeebs vote is somewhat weak, and I'm not going to vote for myself, I have one last choice:

Vote kingfc22

Sorry I didn't do it last night Fouts.

The werewolves didn't know that kingfc22 was the sorc. Perhaps Raiders was trying to use some misdirection and reverse psychology to take the heat off of him and JeeberD? I don't know.

As for henry296, he's been pretty low-key, BUT has sided with TAG the past two votes. I'm thinking TAG and henry296 were working as a team, with Raiders and/or JeeberD on the other side, trying to split votes between two villagers.

Not sure yet.

People count is 10 right now. So, there might only be 4 or less werewolves left, including the king wolf. The killing tonight will give us a clearer view for tommorow's vote. And tommorow's vote is going to be BIG.

I feel that after the accusations I've made, either me or ntndeacon will be gone after the Night phase.
Old 07-09-2005, 10:07 PM   #370
Token Asian Guy
n00b

Hey guys, it was great playing the game, I had tons of fun. It's nice not having to worry about what I type in this post, since I have to lurk no longer. Mrsimp was delicious though.
Old 07-09-2005, 10:43 PM   #371
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
Same reasoning for Jeeber D, jumping in at the last moment on the TAG vote.

Sorry that I had to work all day...

Old 07-09-2005, 11:46 PM   #372
Schmidty
Coordinator

Reading everything over again, and thinking about things way too hard, I am VERY suspicious of Raiders Army. This may get me eaten tonight, but he is trying extremely hard to do......something. I just feel that he is trying to throw us off. Then again, heybrad andhenry look very suspicious as well.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:03 AM   #373
Raven
College Prospect

Way to go guys! We have to be very close to ending this thing.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 12:26 AM   #374
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

you guys MAY finish before we do! (if Brian was the last baddie over there.. we win )
Old 07-10-2005, 05:47 AM   #375
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
The werewolves didn't know that kingfc22 was the sorc. Perhaps Raiders was trying to use some misdirection and reverse psychology to take the heat off of him and JeeberD? I don't know.
For the record, I was confused that the sorc and wolves knew/didn't know who each other were. I corrected myself after that post by stating that I discounted my analysis of the votes (you know, the really long posts I did).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Reading everything over again, and thinking about things way too hard, I am VERY suspicious of Raiders Army. This may get me eaten tonight, but he is trying extremely hard to do......something. I just feel that he is trying to throw us off. Then again, heybrad andhenry look very suspicious as well.
Yes, I was trying to swing the vote to ntndeacon, and I was trying very hard to do it. I admit that. The reasoning was that I thought we were making a mistake voting for TAG. As I said above, I would consider myself to be very suspicious as well. I would ask that you consider the whole game so far, not just the past night.

At this point, we're far enough ahead of the wolves to be able to sacrifice someone to come to a logical conclusion. I will throw down the gauntlet to someone that I consider to be a wolf. I just need to figure out who. It may be Neon_Chaos, since he made a comment like this:

Quote:
I feel that after the accusations I've made, either me or ntndeacon will be gone after the Night phase.

Regardless of anything, I think ntndeacon will be gone during the night phase. Neon_Chaos hasn't made any huge accusations, and I feel as if I'm the biggest target right now from the wolves...but I don't think they'll take me out during the night phase. They will take ntndeacon out, and let you take me out on the vote tonight.
Old 07-10-2005, 05:49 AM   #376
Raiders Army
Coordinator

BTW, when I say sacrifice someone, I mean me. I know I'm a villager, but you don't know that. If I throw the gauntlet down between me and someone else, and you choose to lynch me, you'll know for sure the other person is a werewolf. I feel that it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make at this point.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:31 AM   #377
KWhit
Coordinator

Night 4:

The morning breaks warm and sunny. The birds are singing and you wake feeling better about the situation you're in. It was great to get a werewolf yesterday, and who knows? Maybe there wasn't a kill last night.

But when you make your way downstairs, there is one less villager. You realize that digamma is missing. You search his room, and find his body. You also see a number of silver weapons and a shield. You're confused at first, but then realize that digamma was not a normal villager. The werewolves have killed the Bodyguard.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:33 AM   #378
KWhit
Coordinator

Alive and Kicking:
henry296
Raven
Neon_Chaos
heybrad
George W Bush
JeeberD
ntndeacon
Schmidty
Raiders Army

Gone but not forgotten:
Blackadar - Werewolf, lynched Day 1
Fouts - Villager, lynched Day 2
Thomkal - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 2
kingfc22 - Sorcerer, lynched, Day 3
mrsimperless - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 3
Token Asian Guy - Werewolf, lynched Day 4
digamma - Bodyguard, killed by Werewolves Night 4
Old 07-10-2005, 08:39 AM   #379
KWhit
Coordinator

Schedule change:

I'll be out all afternoon and night, so let's put off the lynching until tomorrow. So the vote deadline is going to be 8pm on Monday night. Then we'll have the night actions take place the same way they have been.

That sound okay?
Old 07-10-2005, 08:40 AM   #380
Joe
Pro Starter

Well this game just took a turn for the worse. We still have the numbers, but damn.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:17 AM   #381
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I have made accusations, Raiders, I accused henry296 to be a werewolf, and you to be a very, very big suspect as a werewolf. I was the 2nd person to vote for TAG. If you still think I'm a werewolf, feel free to vote for me.

I will still stick to my suspects list:

henry296, Raiders Army, JeeberD and heybrad. One of them probably isn't a wolf, and it's more likely to be JeeberD or heybrad.

My vote will most likely go to henry296, considering he has been consistent in aligning with TAG the past two votes.

We have about 1 and 1/2 days to go before this vote gets finalized, and this is going to be a BIG vote. We lynch a villager, and we're as good as dead. We lynch a werewolf, and we'll be one step closer to winning this game early.

As for your gauntlet, Raiders... why would you want to get lynched and sacrifice yourself? What if the person who accepts your challenge also turns out to be a villager? We're all screwed, then. Or perhaps, you're the Wolf King, looking to take out another villager so that the Wolves can get a 2-1 kill ratio for the day, and can catch up with the numbers game? I'm not sure.

Unless more evidence comes out, I will go with the likely vote. I say that henry296 is a werewolf.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:08 AM   #382
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
As for your gauntlet, Raiders... why would you want to get lynched and sacrifice yourself? What if the person who accepts your challenge also turns out to be a villager? We're all screwed, then. Or perhaps, you're the Wolf King, looking to take out another villager so that the Wolves can get a 2-1 kill ratio for the day, and can catch up with the numbers game? I'm not sure.

Very good point. I think I was just trying to save my "rep" in the game vs. trying to find something out. Since you're not targeting me, I can assume you're not a wolf, since I would think they would want to get an easy kill at this point.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:16 AM   #383
digamma
Torchbearer

Come on, villagers.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 10:19 AM   #384
JeeberD
General Manager

Crap, it hurts losing digamma. I'm sure he was protecting deacon since he was the obvious choice for the wolves to go after, and they went after a random villager instead and got lucky with di...

Old 07-10-2005, 11:44 AM   #385
henry296
College Starter

While I voted with TAG on the last vote, it was only because I didn't see the comments from the witness. I was away from the moutain all afternoon and night. If I had seen the comments for the witness I would have voted for TAG to be lynched.
Old 07-10-2005, 01:10 PM   #386
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Just a word in defense of Raiders.
The wolves saw me as I witnessed mrsimperless. They knew I had recognized one of their own as a wolf...(whether they knew I saw TAG is up in the air at the moment. I haven't been a wolf before) I definately think that Raiders vote for me exhonerates (sp) him (at least in my eyes) . I think the wolves would not have accused me, simply because they had to figure I would put the heat on TAG.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 02:41 PM   #387
Raven
College Prospect

My list of suspects: henry and heybrad

Both have been pretty quiet.
Their voting :
day 1
for raiders(henry)
for schmidty(brad)
Day 2
for king(henry, brad)
Day 3
king(brad)
henry didn't vote?
Day 4
for brad(henry)
for ntndeacon(brad)

Not suspects (yet) to me:
neon_chaos, he has been throwing around a lot of names, maybe trying to draw attention to himself. I think he may be the duke, looking to get lynched so he can kill someone else instead.
RaidersArmy, the other guy I suspect of possibly being the duke.
Schmidty, day 1 explains it all. if the wolves were willing to sacrifice blackie vs schmidty, and both were wolves, we are all screwed.
GWB, his day 1 vote for Blackadar in a swing situation was pivotal. Also voted TAG
Jeeber, he has voted for both Blackadar and TAG.
ntndeacon is a villager obviously.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 02:52 PM   #388
JeeberD
General Manager

After looking at some of the evidence that others have provided...

Vote Henry

Old 07-10-2005, 04:33 PM   #389
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon
The wolves saw me as I witnessed mrsimperless. They knew I had recognized one of their own as a wolf...(whether they knew I saw TAG is up in the air at the moment. I haven't been a wolf before) I definately think that Raiders vote for me exhonerates (sp) him (at least in my eyes) . I think the wolves would not have accused me, simply because they had to figure I would put the heat on TAG.
While I appreciate the word of defense, I think that everyone needs to consider me a suspect at this point. The only person they should really trust is you.

You are the only person I think is a good guy at this point for sure.

Schmidty is on the bubble for me.

Everyone else I consider a suspect.
Old 07-10-2005, 04:36 PM   #390
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I have the feeling that the wolves were really unorganized in the beginning, which led to Blacky getting lynched. The proof would be the fact that TAG's vote was the one that sent him to the gallows! What gambit did they try to do for the first day? Not to mention the fact that the bodyguard successfully defended against their attack that night....or did he? Were the wolves so disorganized that they didn't even send a PM for an attack?

heybrad is still a prime suspect in my mind. henry296 is definitely the other.
Old 07-10-2005, 05:09 PM   #391
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon
Actually, this doesn't help me whatsoever.

If I were a wolf, I would've tried to get you to hang last night with the whole "you're lying" thing, and tried to get someone else during the night phase...which is what they did. To attack you during the night phase was predictable, and something the bodyguard was probably keenly aware of. The wolves' best option yesterday was to take you out on the vote...which is something that I tried to do.

I just wanted to bring that to light to show that I'm on the level.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:33 PM   #392
Peregrine
Pro Starter

RA, you have to realize that proclaiming your innocence is a prime sign of being a werewolf. Of course so is admitting to being a werewolf. The latter has been known to cause death by strangulation in some test subjects.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 07:59 PM   #393
henry296
College Starter

A question for everyone that thinks I am a wolf:

Why would I be the only vote for Raiders Army on the first night if I knew that Blackadar was wolf? Wouldn't I switch my vote to Schmidty to help protect Blackadar instead of being out on my own?

If your response, is that I was the cursed villager, then why was I the first to point out that the getting the cursed villager was an option instead of a successful saves by the bodyguard? I would have't kept that information a secret for someone else to reveal.

If you have good answers, to the questions, I'd love to here them.

Villager henry
Old 07-10-2005, 09:47 PM   #394
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
A question for everyone that thinks I am a wolf:

Why would I be the only vote for Raiders Army on the first night if I knew that Blackadar was wolf? Wouldn't I switch my vote to Schmidty to help protect Blackadar instead of being out on my own?

If your response, is that I was the cursed villager, then why was I the first to point out that the getting the cursed villager was an option instead of a successful saves by the bodyguard? I would have't kept that information a secret for someone else to reveal.

If you have good answers, to the questions, I'd love to here them.

Villager henry

Its possible that you were trying to spread the votes out, or maybe you thought that by switching would make you look suspicious, and erred on the side of caution. I don't know. The thing that makes you look guilty is that you didn't vote for either Blackadar or TAG, the two known wolves. Of course, the same thing can be said for Heybrad. Which is why you're on my list as well as that of others.

Now, Raiders Army I had been suspicious of, mainly because of what he did yesterday with the switch to TAG at the end. But looking over the course of the full game, I'm less confidant that he is a wolf.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:06 PM   #395
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
Its possible that you were trying to spread the votes out, or maybe you thought that by switching would make you look suspicious, and erred on the side of caution. I don't know. The thing that makes you look guilty is that you didn't vote for either Blackadar or TAG, the two known wolves. Of course, the same thing can be said for Heybrad. Which is why you're on my list as well as that of others.

Now, Raiders Army I had been suspicious of, mainly because of what he did yesterday with the switch to TAG at the end. But looking over the course of the full game, I'm less confidant that he is a wolf.

I agree with regards to Raiders, that vote switch really sent off alarms ringing. But I think that we can overlook that for now. The problem right now, is who do we vote for? henry296 or heybrad?

My evidence for henry296 is out on the table. The evidence for heybrad is also out there. Read back, and evaluate. this vote is probably going to make or break us.

JeeberD has cast the first stone, putting in a vote for henry296. But he's on my list of suspects. Perhaps the wolves are trying to get a completely suspicious, yet unlucky henry296 hanged? Either that, or JeeberD is a complete innocent that's been convinced by the evidence we've put out.

ntndeacon, since you're the only surefire innocent in this band of villagers, I will most likely vote for whoever you're going to vote for.
Old 07-11-2005, 04:56 AM   #396
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
RA, you have to realize that proclaiming your innocence is a prime sign of being a werewolf. Of course so is admitting to being a werewolf. The latter has been known to cause death by strangulation in some test subjects.
I neither proclaim my innocence or admit to being a werewolf. I thought I made that clear in my posts. All I know is I can trust ntndeacon for sure. Everyone else is up in the air. Accordingly, everyone else should think the same way.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:35 AM   #397
timmynausea
College Starter

Just an observer so I have no agenda in this: Wouldn't it have been a brilliant move for the wolves to sacrifice one of their own and have the King Wolf claim to be a witness while the other two wolves (maybe Raiders Army and Neon Chaos) really hammer the hard sell on ntndeacon being the only sure villager?
timmynausea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 05:50 AM   #398
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmynausea
Just an observer so I have no agenda in this: Wouldn't it have been a brilliant move for the wolves to sacrifice one of their own and have the King Wolf claim to be a witness while the other two wolves (maybe Raiders Army and Neon Chaos) really hammer the hard sell on ntndeacon being the only sure villager?

Lol. Yeah, it would. Now, come to think of it, ntndeacon might not be a sure-shot witness anymore.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:20 AM   #399
Joe
Pro Starter

its a good theory, but if ntndeacon wasn't the witness, wouldn't the real witness have come forward by now? Of course, maybe he wouldn't want to blow cover if he hasn't viewed a kill yet.
Old 07-11-2005, 07:17 AM   #400
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm going to be out most of today, but will vote for tonight's lynching.