Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #501
fontisian
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Lady Brienne, I wish to reconsider our message.
Acknowledged. I'll see what I can do.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:05 PM   #502
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

With regard to my being spotted in the camp of House Baratheon of Storm's End - it should come as no surprise that as one who deals in information I have been having conversations with virtually all of the claimants to the Iron Throne. I would deny these allegations of having been spotted in this particular camp - all of my conversations thus far have been via raven. I have formed no alliances with any claimant, nor at this time am I inclined to do so frankly.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #503
path12
Coordinator

I thank you for that clarification, my Lord. I would have been much discomfited if I did not have the chance to feast you properly.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #504
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

[OOC] caught up on PMs. looks like i'll be delayed in Montreal and will be in the air at deadline, but around for a while now [/OOC]
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:25 PM   #505
path12
Coordinator

Lord Varys, the raven you sent apparently died so I cannot respond today but the message is indeed recognized and enhancement would surely follow.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:31 PM   #506
saldana
Pro Starter

never much of a religious man myself, I still cannot find it within me to trust in someone that practices in the mysterious arts of the Red God.

vote Melisandre
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #507
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

To the individual inquiring if their information was accurate. Unfortunately my raven got drunk and passed out. But to respond - no. It's not.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:50 PM   #508
Danny
Head Coach

Any vote count?
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:13 PM   #509
Autumn
Head Coach

I am delayed with matters of state today. I will catch up on the goings on in the realm soon.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #510
Autumn
Head Coach

I agree with the others that the Lannisters must be driven off the Iron Throne. That will prove easier without Jaime Lannister guarding it.

VOTE BHLLOY/JAIME LANNISTER
CLAPHAMSA VOTES FOR BHLLOY/JAIME LANNISTER
Old 05-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #511
Danny
Head Coach

I can not support the voting of my brother.

vote mellisandre
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #512
bhlloy
Coordinator

vote Melisandre

While many people dislike the Lannisters there is a force far more dangerous and sinister at work in the realm. This witch is poisoning the mind of her liege and surely has some power beyond that which we possess. We would be wise to see her exiled as soon as possible.

Plus, ya know. It's not me
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #513
bhlloy
Coordinator

What happened to giving the replacement an easy time on the first day, guys? lol
Old 05-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #514
hoopsguy
General Manager

I would be open to other candidates that are not Lannisters, but for the second straight day it feels like my vote will be irrelevant.

VOTE MELLISANDRE/BULLETSPONGE
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:33 PM   #515
bhlloy
Coordinator

Those of you who would see the Lannisters attacked again would be very wise to consider who profits from it. There is already one house who is ahead in numbers. I cannot fathom why further weakening of the Lannisters is advantageous to the other two houses.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:33 PM   #516
Autumn
Head Coach

The King's justice has been done. Let it be clear that my goal is to remove the pretender from the Iron Throne, first and foremost. Let it be said to be the same for all of us.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #517
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

vote jamie lannister

I have no grudge to hold against any of the other kings at this point in time. Joffrey treated me like shit and I would love nothing more to watch his kingdom be dismantled quickly.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:40 PM   #518
bhlloy
Coordinator

Your goal, Stannis, is to fake friendship with the other two houses while in secret you grow powerful. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that these sheep can't see it. Further weakening of the Lannisters is in nobody's interest except your own.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:42 PM   #519
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Joffrey is the offspring of a non-king and called quite possibly the best swordsman in all of the land old and worthless..... If there is anybody that can feel no remorse for this it is I.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #520
MrBug708
Head Coach

My Lord Tywin, we rebel at the notion of being ruled by a Lannister. I think your son said it best. We've had idiot Kings and we've had cruel Kings but this is the first time we've had both. Perhaps this is the reason why the Lannister's have never ruled? What was the price of a dragon? Whatever it is, sitting on the pot seems to have never yielded quite enough for your ancestors to have acquired on.

Seeing as how Joffery is Lannister in everything but adopted surname, I'm curious as to why you continue this charade?

I do have a question though. Each hand of the Iron Throne, who has discovered the true paternity of Joffrey, seems to have met an unfortunate fate. Can you do this realm a favor and investigate it further? I feel that Tyrion would make a much more agreeable and reasonable Lord of Casterly Rock. His choice of woman seems to be slightly more palatable than your other son's.
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:54 PM   #521
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Vate Melisandra
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:59 PM   #522
Zinto
College Starter

I fail to see why the vote is headed this way today. Instead of lying to the people yesterday you false kings should have said your true intentions to weaken the Lannisters.

I feel as though we should continue prosecuting the wicked. Melisiandre has burned anyone who has refused to follow her god. How can we continue to allow her to hurt the small folk?

VOTE MELLISANDRE/BULLETSPONGE
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:59 PM   #523
Autumn
Head Coach

lol, I had no idea Lathum was playing. Off whoring, Theon?
Old 05-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #524
hoopsguy
General Manager

Raising the idea of Tyrion's choice of women is probably not the ideal way to appeal to Tywin Lannister.

I also find the role playing in the thread to be applied very selectively - basically, only to vote on Lannisters. All other king/faction actions have been guided by a desire to win the game of thrones. If I were Joffrey I would be absolutely seething about the continued suggestions that he is idiotic, cruel, etc while members of the other three factions have been given a free pass so far.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #525
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Your goal, Stannis, is to fake friendship with the other two houses while in secret you grow powerful. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that these sheep can't see it. Further weakening of the Lannisters is in nobody's interest except your own.

I'm curious why you think the Lannisters growing weaker aids only me? How have I grown stronger from it? How has Stark or Renly not? Every king voted against Clegane but his own. Yet you direct all your ire only at me. Clearly the Lannisters are clutching at straws, looking for someone to be the scapegoat other than them, someone weaker than them. Lannisters hold the throne, the most gold in the kingdom, armies, and several "unaffiliated" members of court who bear your surname. I possess ships and a cold castle. Let me sit in your castle, with your treasury, on the Iron Throne, and then you can all point fingers at me.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:04 PM   #526
MrBug708
Head Coach

As a member of House of Stark, we only want one thing. We don't care who wins the Iron Throne, they won't rule the North any further.

The Lannister's might have had a shot with the North had they offered to acknowledged our Independence. Fighting two other would be kings would be easier than fighting three.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:05 PM   #527
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Raising the idea of Tyrion's choice of women is probably not the ideal way to appeal to Tywin Lannister.

I also find the role playing in the thread to be applied very selectively - basically, only to vote on Lannisters. All other king/faction actions have been guided by a desire to win the game of thrones. If I were Joffrey I would be absolutely seething about the continued suggestions that he is idiotic, cruel, etc while members of the other three factions have been given a free pass so far.

A grand-son with 100% of your blood but 5% of your brain does not bode well for you old friend.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:05 PM   #528
hoopsguy
General Manager

And at what point has anyone in this thread, or via a PM, refused your independence? By what power would one of the other kings offer independence in a game that ends with one king? I'm just curious.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #529
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Vote as of post #524:

Jaime Lannister (bhlloy): Cortnay Penrose (Darth Vilus), Rickard Karstark (MrBug708), Robb Stark (Coffee Warlord), Stannis (Autumn), Axell Florent (claphamsa), Ser Barristan (mauchow)-- 7 1/2 votes

Melisandre (bulletsponge): Cersei (Narcizo), Gregor Clegane (Julio Riddols), Tyrion (Danny), Jaime (bhlloy), Tywin (hoopsguy), Theon (Lathum))-- 5 votes

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #530
InBlue
n00b

Quote:

Go ahead, insult us. We'll insult you right back. (Or we'll insult Joffrey again instead, because there's just so much there to insult.)
Old 05-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #531
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I'm curious why you think the Lannisters growing weaker aids only me? How have I grown stronger from it? How has Stark or Renly not? Every king voted against Clegane but his own. Yet you direct all your ire only at me. Clearly the Lannisters are clutching at straws, looking for someone to be the scapegoat other than them, someone weaker than them. Lannisters hold the throne, the most gold in the kingdom, armies, and several "unaffiliated" members of court who bear your surname. I possess ships and a cold castle. Let me sit in your castle, with your treasury, on the Iron Throne, and then you can all point fingers at me.

You are the only one of the three kingdoms that voted for Ser Gregor that now has the chance of adding him, his vote, and his keep to their army. Also, I doubt that the great man who put us in this game would unbalance it so that you would be poor old Stannis with no army and no gold while us Lannisters have everything.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #532
MrBug708
Head Coach

I also believe that while Tywin stands firmly behind his family, something also tells me that once Jaime and Joffrey are finished, he will seek vengeance, gold, and retaining Casterly Rick. Not necessarily in that order.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:10 PM   #533
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
You are the only one of the three kingdoms that voted for Ser Gregor that now has the chance of adding him, his vote, and his keep to their army. Also, I doubt that the great man who put us in this game would unbalance it so that you would be poor old Stannis with no army and no gold while us Lannisters have everything.

That chance ended some time ago, Joffrey, when I did what you never would. You may possess Clegane Keep now, but no one will ever again command the sword of Gregor Clegane.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #534
InBlue
n00b

Jaime, as the Kingslayer, has already shown himself to act contrary to his duties, i.e. to protect the king. I wonder that he hasn't already been proclaimed an enemy of the realm.

Vote Jaime Lannister.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:12 PM   #535
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
And at what point has anyone in this thread, or via a PM, refused your independence? By what power would one of the other kings offer independence in a game that ends with one king? I'm just curious.

The price of my banner to cease in this war is Jaime Lannister's head on a spike.

As for Independence, no one has refused or granted it, but from I sit, the prize is the Iron Throne, something we don't want. Why risk men fighting an enemy who doesn't want what you want.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:12 PM   #536
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:

And yet you control the Mountain, I have it on good authority that you profited from the raids on Lannister territory yesterday and you push the vote on me today. It is not hard to see the agenda here. Why would these fools not wish to weaken the strongest house in the game?
Old 05-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #537
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
The price of my banner to cease in this war is Jaime Lannister's head on a spike.

As for Independence, no one has refused or granted it, but from I sit, the prize is the Iron Throne, something we don't want. Why risk men fighting an enemy who doesn't want what you want.

I can assure you my head will be on no spike tonight. And Stannis will be in an even better position, and you will all lose the game.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:14 PM   #538
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
I can assure you my head will be on no spike tonight. And Stannis will be in an even better position, and you will all lose the game.

We do not require your head on a spike.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:14 PM   #539
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
That chance ended some time ago, Joffrey, when I did what you never would. You may possess Clegane Keep now, but no one will ever again command the sword of Gregor Clegane.

Are you saying you have beheaded him? I fail to see any public record of that action and his vote is still on Melisandre. It seems that you are misleading the others with this myth that you have done something with Ser Gregor.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #540
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The forces of all of House Baratheon of Dragonstone gather outside of the mighty island fort to watch the execution of Ser Gregor Clegane, The Mountain That Rides and Enemy of the Realm.

With his Red Woman beside him, King Stannis calls out to his men, "Here in Westeros, we must carry out the duties of the justice of the land, no matter what king is being served.

As the rigthful heir to the throne, I would not shirk my duty in this area, and especially not for this disgraced and dishonorable monster.

Ser Gregor Clegane, you are guilty of crimes against the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, and for this I am sentencing you to die, may the Lord of Light have mercy on your wicked soul."

The large man glares fiercely at the King of Dragonstone. Several men gather behidn the bound giant and bodily force him to his knees and shave his head over the headsman's block.

With a nod from Stannis, the headsman raises his great sword, and with one mighty swing, he takes off The Mountain's great head. The Mountain never said a word.

SER GREGOR CLEGANE HAS BEEN EXECUTED!!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #541
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
We do not require your head on a spike.

You just said you did
Old 05-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #542
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
And yet you control the Mountain, I have it on good authority that you profited from the raids on Lannister territory yesterday and you push the vote on me today. It is not hard to see the agenda here. Why would these fools not wish to weaken the strongest house in the game?

You will soon see in what manner I control Gregor Clegane.

If it is not clear, the Lannisters sit a false king on the Iron Throne. I will do what it takes to remove him. Will I sit and let them grow fat and their armies strong while I do so? No.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #543
Zinto
College Starter

Welp, looks like I spoke a little too soon about the mountain.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #544
Autumn
Head Coach

Ravens fly slowly in the Seven Kingdoms ;-)
Old 05-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #545
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
You just said you did

I was thinking of Hoopsguy had written that...haha
Old 05-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #546
bhlloy
Coordinator

Well, I see it is done. The Starks are fools and Renly is a weakling.

Good luck to the man who comes after me tomorrow
Old 05-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #547
fontisian
College Prospect

That was a waste Stannis. It will not be forgotten.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:19 PM   #548
MrBug708
Head Coach

One Targaryan killer finished. One more to go.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:19 PM   #549
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The 1050 men captured along with Clegane have dispersed back to their homes, now without a lord.

The 600 gold Clegane had in his treasury has gone into the treasury of House Baratheon of Dragonstone.

The title to Clegane's Keep is now under demesne of King Joffrey Baratheon, head of House Lannister.

Clegane had no ships under his control.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #550
MrBug708
Head Coach

Time to revist this

Quote:

Your father has a chance to even the odds a bit further in his favor. Seems easier to risk the life of one to preserve the Lannister name on the Iron Throne.