Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-10-2010, 03:58 PM   #151
Autumn
Head Coach

1 flag Villagers, 1 flag Werewolves

Second pair are starting off. Greyroofoo and Hoopsguy. Greyroofoo is moving carefully, making sure not to fall into the water. Hoopsguy is off in a flash, taking a lead on the course already.

Darth takes aim and smashes Greyroofoo with the bag. Catches him on a barrel and Greyroofoo goes flying, into the water. He's got to go back!

Hoops easily gets past SnDvl's bag, he's on to the second half of the course already. He's flying -- but wait Jackal fakes him out and then hits him square with the bag. Heavy hit. The Beast is about to tumble -- no, he catches on. He's still on the course, but that slowed him down for sure.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:59 PM   #152
heybrad
Norm!!!

It's good to be back. It was difficult reading the thread knowing I couldn't respond.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #153
Autumn
Head Coach

Danny is on the course now, while Greyroofoo swims back. He's taking it cautiously too, not going to catch up to Hoops at that rate. Hoops manages to get his balance and get to the flag. He's got it and ready to come back.

Danny takes off before Darth can reset. He's working his way onto the course, now Darth takes a swing at him. Oh he hits! And now Danny's in the water! It will be back to Racer.

Hoopsguy is fast, but he makes a big target. Wow, Jackal nails him again, square on! The Beast is just too big though. He drops to a knee, but doesn't fall. He's still going!

Danny looks like he's having trouble in the water. Trying to pull himself along on the pilings. Racer is starting off on the course again. Wolves need him to do as well as last time.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:08 PM   #154
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

I'm going to go grab a cup of coffee... Darth doesn't seem to need much help here.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:11 PM   #155
chesapeake
College Starter

The force is strong in this one.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:12 PM   #156
Autumn
Head Coach

Racer is off, he's much faster than the other two, scrambling over the course. Darth can't get a bead on him. Maple Leafs lets his bag fly ... oh, it misses. Racer is all the way past the stepping stones, up to the flag and he's got it!

Hoops is still moving, trying to get his flag back. Racer has caught up with the Beast now, scrambling over the course. SnDvls hits! He times that just right, but Hoopsguy doesn't even slow down, just lets it bounce off. Jackal is waiting for him though -- The Jackal certainly looks like he's shooting game out there! He swings that just right, catches Hoops right in the front. It staggers the big guy, but that bag's just not big enough to knock him off, even with how hard Jackal's throwing it! They're slowing Hoops down though.

Wow! The Wolves aren't the only ones that can play that game. Maple and then Darth, they both get a hit on the roadie. He's too squat though - he may not have the bulk of Hoopsguy, but he's down low and moving fast. They dont' even make him stop, he just grabs the bag and shoves it. He's got his flag back! Second flag.

Hoops is just behind him. Wolves are already setting out, but it's tied up at 2-2.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #157
Autumn
Head Coach

Chesapeake is finally going to get a turn at this, setting off just after Greyroofoo does. Grey is hoping that he can last longer than last time.

No such luck. Darth knocks him in the water with an easy swing. Grey is having to take his time and Darth's got the aim down solid.

That ties them bakc up again, Danny just barely getting out of the water in enough time to do this. He takes off.

Chesapeake dodges the first bag. He's moving fast, looks like they do obstacle courses in the Boy Scouts. Jackal misses his shot at him too - and that's all they're going to get, Chesapeake is up the net and he's got the flag.

Danny slide by Darth's bag. He's on to the second half of the course now. We'll see if Maple Leafs can catch him. We know Danny doesn't want ot go back in the water. No! Danny gets past him and up on the platform!
Old 06-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #158
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Come on Danny!
Racer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #159
Autumn
Head Coach

Good job by Danny, but Chesapeake is a blur. He's racing back with the third flag. He's nimble on the course, he's taunting the throwers, trying to get them to throw it. And he's past both of them, back with the third flag for the Villagers!

Danny's ready to come back but Maple is ready for him. Wham! He catches Danny right away, and knocks Danny and the flag in the drink! That's a tough break. Racer is going to have to go back and try it again.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:24 PM   #160
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

COME ON CHESAPEAKE!!!!! BRING IT HOME!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:25 PM   #161
chesapeake
College Starter

Shazam!
Old 06-10-2010, 04:25 PM   #162
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

I like to intentionally miss on the first throw, then get them on the way back. Kills more time.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:30 PM   #163
Autumn
Head Coach

Thomkal starts out just as Danny gets knocked in. He's going fast, Villagers are moving fast today.

Wolves are deadly with these bags though! SnDvls catches Thomkal as he's climbing. No luck knocking him off course though, doesn't even slow him down. But it just sets him up fro Jackal's blow. Dead on center! Jackal really hurled that thing and now Thomkal's in the water!

Meanwhile Darth misses Racer. Racer's looking tired though, it seems he's been on this course a long time. Tehy're beaning him with tehse bags! Maple, Maple again, Darth again, but Racer is shrugging them off. He's determined to get there. He gets the third flag for the Wolves and brings it back, fast!

Hoops is across the course, bags can't catch him. He's got the fourth flag while Racer is ringing in teh third. He gets it back and the Villagers will be one flag away from victory!
Old 06-10-2010, 04:32 PM   #164
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Hey, here's an idea, maybe never time Racer goes out there I could put some kryptonite in my bag.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:39 PM   #165
Autumn
Head Coach

SnDvls can't catch Hoops, but Jackal knocks him solid, yet again. Can't drop Hoops in the drink, I don't think anyone can, but he slows him down, buys the Wolves a bit more time before Hoops returns that flag.

Greyroofoo is on the course and back in the water before Hoops even gets back. Just leveled, he can't hold on. Danny is going to have to try to give it another try. Ouch he doesn't fare much better. Just a few steps onto the course and Maple just knocks him off.

That puts it back in Racer's hands for the Wolves. He's starting out at the same time as Chesapeake. A couple of misses and both these guys are just racing across the course. Maple manages to peg Racer and that slows him down - he's dragging, running his fourth time here.

Chesapeake in turn dodges another bag and he's got the flag. This is it, he gets this one back and the Villagers could win it. SnDvls takes a swing at him and just misses. Chesapeake knows this course now, he's using it to protect himself from the bags. There's going to be one last chance, Jackal. We've seen how he can throw this thing. He's going to have to hit Chesapeake hard here if they're going to stay in this challenge.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:40 PM   #166
Autumn
Head Coach

Jackal misses!

Chesapeake has the flag, he's got it back!

VILLAGERS WIN CHALLENGE
Old 06-10-2010, 04:42 PM   #167
Autumn
Head Coach

That was a close one. Racer was ready to bring that fourth flag back and tie things up.

Congratulations Villagers. You have the immunity idol, you do not have to go to Tribal Council tonight.

Werewolves, you do. Please head back to camp and start getting ready to vote tonight.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:42 PM   #168
heybrad
Norm!!!

WOOOT!!!
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:42 PM   #169
chesapeake
College Starter

Well done, village!
Old 06-10-2010, 04:45 PM   #170
Racer
College Benchwarmer

See you boys at the merge, maybe.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:46 PM   #171
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!!!!!

WE CAN'T BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-10-2010, 04:57 PM   #172
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Thought I better post this in this thread. Accidentally clicked on the villager thread when I thought I was clicking on the main thread and I think I saw one post about someone's health. Sorry guys.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #173
Thomkal
Head Coach

woohoo Villagers, WTG! And after the last challenge and this one, I think Jackal and I have some kinda "Alpha Male" contest going on between the two of us. I'll get you back for that bag Hunter, just you wait and see.
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:19 PM   #174
Autumn
Head Coach

So, since there is no tribal council after this challenge, we will have the challenge at 4:30-5:00 tomorrow and then there will be a pause over the weekend. My son's birthday is this weekend, among other things, so I Know I will be occupied. My plan is to put up the info on the next challenge so that you can be working on that over the weekend, to run on Monday at 4:30. I won't guarantee when that challenge info will go up. Sometime between 4:30 on Friday and Monday morning you will need to get your next daily actions in.

This is premature, but just in case people are wondering about weekend play.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:20 AM   #175
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, that was fun, with the board down. I will be in and out this afternoon. I'll try to catch up on any questions before 4:30.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:32 AM   #176
Poli
FOFC Survivor

We rock the party that rocks that thing you hit with the stick, you know...Eaglefan.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:39 PM   #177
Autumn
Head Coach

DAY FIVE CHALLENGE

Come on in guys. Today you're fighting not for immunity, but for a reward. I've got here some camp supplies that can make a big difference in what your nights are like. I've got food, including fresh vegetables, meat, and yes a big pile of cheeseburgers.

And for the losers today I've got a trip to Exile Island for one of you. So come on up, let's get started. Villagers, you need to sit two of your contestants, can't sit the same ones twice. Looks like it's going to be Darth Vilus and Chesapeake sitting out today.

Each tribe has submitted a list, putting themselves in order, strongest to weakest. Let's see how the pairings work out. Each of you will move to your position on the poles.

First pairing, Thomkal for the Villagers, Greyroofoo for the Wolves. Interesting there, looks like the Wolves are going for a mixup at the top. Greyroofoo not known for his physical game.

Second pairing, Hoopsguy for the Villagers going up against Racer for the Wolves. Here's a matchup we've seen before. The Beast is bringing his bulk to the game, but Racer's shown that he can match Hoops in other events. How well will either one of them do in a test of endurance.

Third up is Maple Leaf for the Villagers going up against SnDvls for the Wolves. The Surgeon has been surprisingly tough in some of these events, but does he have stamina? We have yet to see. Maple Leaf's an unknown here.

Fourth is Heybrad going up against Danny. Danny had a tough time of it in the event yesterday. Looking for some redemption here up against our elder contestant.

At my word you'll climb up the poles and get yourself comfortable on the top set of pegs. You may not use your hands, you can use your arms to brace yourself. Once I say set, you will stand there as long as you can. If you last ten minutes you will move down to another, smaller, set of pegs. Once the contestant you are paired up against drops out, you get to drop out. The tribe with the most wins gets the prize, if we have a tie the winner is the last person still standing.

Everybody get up and get in your spot, take your time to get comfortable. All right, let's begin.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:43 PM   #178
Autumn
Head Coach

Takes some strength to hold yourself up there, but the key is finding a spot you can relax in, just holding. Everybody's very solid right now. The peg's not biting in yet, sun's not too hot. After a while dehydration sets in.

It's been five minutes now. Racer and Danny looking uncomfortable. Starting to move around, get a better grip on the peg. It's dangerous, once you start moving. just one slip, loss of concentration, you can fall right off there.

Everybody hanging in. Closing in on ten minutes. Racer's trying to breathe slowly, stay in the zone, but his legs are trembling. Hoopsguy, he looks like he could stay there all day, he looks like he's just in a zone, doesn't even hear what I'm saying.

SnDvls on the other side of him. Closing his eyes, looks like he coudl be taking a nap. Easy to lose your focus here. Danny's sweating, this sun is brutal.

You've all lasted ten minutes. We're going to step down now. You have a moment to get a new position. Everybody set? And we go again.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:50 PM   #179
Autumn
Head Coach

This new peg, smaller than the one before. Harder to get a comfortable foothold. Racer's shifting his weight, trying to find a part of his foot that isn't sore yet. Danny's holding still but looking wobbly. SnDvls and Hoops, looking like they coudl do this all day. Everyone else showing the strain.

Heybrad's sweating like crazy, he's watching Danny. Danny's looking like he won't last long. Heybrad could be right behind him, he's breathing deep, trying to calm his body.

Fifteen minutes you guys have been out here. The sun's hot. Racer's having trouble holding up, arms get sweaty, feet get sweaty. Hoopsguy isn't even moving, just watching Racer.

And Racer's down! First one out of the contest. No chance he could outlast Hoops there today, Hoopsguy came to win. He must be eyeing those cheeseburgers. Hoopsguy you can get down now, start in eating if you want.

One win for the Villagers. Greyroofoo and Thomkal both eyeing each other. Greyroofoo's talking. What are you saying over there? Doesn't look like Thomkal likes it. Both starting to fidget.

Danny's watching Heybrad, hoping to outlats hte old man. Doesn't look likely, Heybrad's got his legs locked, bracing himself, he doesn't wnat to go back to Exile Island, you can see that. And Danny's down! Looks like you slipped there Danny. Hard to keep focus in this game.

Heybrad you can climb down, start eating. That's two wins for the Villagers so far. One more win seals it. If it's a tie, it will come down to the last one standing.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:55 PM   #180
Autumn
Head Coach

Time to shift down to another peg. You have all been out there 20 minutes. This last peg, not much there to hold yourself on, really biting into your foot. SnDvls looking solid, gets himself placed. Maple can't seem to find anything comfortable, still moving around. He's watching them eat those cheeseburgers. He's going to have to outlast SnDvls to get those.

Greyroofoo and Thomkal both looking like they'd love to get down. Grey's still talking over there, keeping his mouth going. Both trying to get their heels on that peg, dangerous spot to balance on.

And Maple Leafs is down! You keep moving and your foot can just slip off. SnDvls, still focused. You can come down too now. That's one win for the Wolves. They need this win from Greyroofoo or one of them will be heading to Exile.

It's down to these two. It's been 25 minutes now. A long time to be in the sun, not moving. Your muscles are seizing up. Start thinking about stretching, scratching. But those pegs are little. Greyroofoo still trash talking over there, trying to rattle Thomkal. Thomkal just grinning and bearing it. You can see it's hurting. They're both trying to gut it out.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:57 PM   #181
Autumn
Head Coach

Twenty seven minutes now. Which one can outlast the other? Thats' part of the game, Outlast. Thomkal pulls this out he can go have those cheeseburgers. Greyroofoo's gotta be eyeing those too.

Thomkal slip! He's caught himself, now Greyroofoo's slipping too. Thomkal's digging his elbows in, his foot's scrabbling.

And Greyroofoo is down! The model makes it almost to the end, but Thomkal outlasts him! Villagers get the win, Thomkal is the last one standing!

Villagers get to come over here and get their food, their camping supplies. And they pick one of the four Wolves to head to Exile Island tonight, to return before the next challenge.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #182
Thomkal
Head Coach

woohoo Villagers, WTG! Can't believe that scrawny model lasted that long.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:16 PM   #183
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

We've got the wolves on the ropes now!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-11-2010, 08:08 PM   #184
chesapeake
College Starter

Mmm...burgers. Great job. guys.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:41 PM   #185
Autumn
Head Coach

Just a head's up - today is my anniversary and so processing of challenge or tribal council or camp actions, etc., may be delayed at times. I'll be able to get to it all, but sorry if the schedule gets funky.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:31 PM   #186
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm still waiting for some people to submit their daily actions, so camp results may not be posted at the time of the challenge. FYI

Please do keep in mind that someone will have a tribal council tonight, so be prepared to cast your vote if necessary.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:53 PM   #187
chesapeake
College Starter

Happy anniversary, Autumn!
Old 06-14-2010, 04:14 PM   #188
Autumn
Head Coach

Come on in guys, are you ready for your challenge? You know what's up for grabs, immunity adn a chance to avoid tribal council.

The goal is simple, scour this abandoned village for the planks you need to complete a puzzle. You will take turns entering the village, once you have found your plank and brought it back, the next member of your tribe may enter.

The first tribe to get all their planks can begin their puzzle. The first puzzle complete wins.

Villagers, you have to sit out two. It looks like it's going to be Hoopsguy and Thomkal. Let's begin.

Writeup will be a bit or a rush this time, as I'll be leaving soon.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:22 PM   #189
Autumn
Head Coach

SnDvls and Heybrad are the first into the village, respectively. There's a lot fo places to look, a lot of false leads out there. They're going to have to look carefully, but of course it's all about the clock, who finishes first.

Heybrad finds one just a moment before SnDvls finds one as well. Maple Leafs is out in the village as soon as Heybrad is back, Heybrad sprinting back like he's on fire. There's some confusion on the wolves as to who should go next. They eventually sort it out and send Greyroofoo in. Luckily Maple Leafs has been having some trouble finding anything. They both take a good deal of time trying to find one of those planks, but both do, Maple keeping the Village lead intact and hurrying his plank back. Darth is out next while Greyrofoo is still working his way back.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:25 PM   #190
Autumn
Head Coach

Racer is eventually sent out third for the wolves. Things look good as he heads straight toward a plank almost right away. Too bad for the Wolves Darth is hurrying back already ahead of him, having grabbed a plank and racing, trying to find a shortcut back, clambering over some debris and lurching across the finish line back to his tribe.

Nobody seems to know who's going next on either tribe, but eventually Danny and Chesapeake are in the village. The Villagers keep their lead going, not increasing it but still managing to get this plank back before Danny does.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #191
Autumn
Head Coach

It takes three trips each for the tribes to collect all the planks they need. Things continue to play out the same way, with Racer and SnDvls quick to find planks while they're in there, but Darth and Heybrad somehow keeping up, scrambling to grab hard to reach planks and hustling back to the finish line to beat their opponents. In addition as the competition continues Racer's energy begins to flag. He looks like he returned from Exile Island with only half a tank and it's now all gone.

In the end, the Villagers return their planks first, bringing the last plank in just one plank ahead of the Wolves.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #192
Autumn
Head Coach

The Villagers start to work on their puzzle, choosing to follow Heybrad's directions as they assemble it. Soon after the Wolves start on their own, Greyroofoo being nominated to direct things, much to his surprise.

The planks are large and must be laid out on a board. There are many possible configurations but only one will produce the graphic and text that is the solution to the puzzle. Several people from each tribe work together manipulating the planks while someone calls out orders. Danny and Greyroofoo seem to have an idea of how it should go, but struggle to get the others to follow thier directions, some bickering ensuing on the Wolves.

The Villagers meanwhile work very well, with only a few words of direction called out and all their members having no trouble putting the planks where they belong. Their puzzle takes shape faster than the Wolves.

It looks like they may be done. They step back and ... Yes, that's correct! OUTLAST it reads, the correct solution.

The Villagers win Immunity!
Old 06-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #193
chesapeake
College Starter

Great job, Village!
Old 06-14-2010, 04:37 PM   #194
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Oh yeah! We can't be stopped! We're bringing down the hammer on these wolves!!! Hard

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-14-2010, 04:57 PM   #195
Autumn
Head Coach

Guys, I'm out for the evening. I'll process tribal whenever I get back. If I've forgotten to get back to you about something, just PM me.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #196
Thomkal
Head Coach

woohoo Villagers! WTG guys!
Old 12-19-2010, 08:35 PM   #197
Poli
FOFC Survivor

No idea that the game nowadays would go to a Final 3. I hadn't seen Survivor since they went to that method.