Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-21-2007, 10:52 AM   #2751
path12
Coordinator

Hope everything is all right, Alan.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:52 AM   #2752
path12
Coordinator

Have a meeting soon, will be back in awhile.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:50 AM   #2753
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Thanks for the well wishes. Long story short.. some know I used to be married, then was divorced a few years ago. What most didn't know is I had dated someone else for the past 2 years (ever since my divorce) and we found out later last year that she was pregnant. We wern't really ready for this as it was pretty early. She had some pains and bleeding last yesterday so actually went to the hospital yesterday then went home. Last night at 4am she had bad pains and we were told to go back. They did a full check up and because of complications decided to do a C-section this morning.

I'm happy to say that my third daughter, Elena was born this morning at 9:58am. Both her and her mother are doing well. Elena's dad on the other hand is worn out, tired and stressed Now the fun of trying to change a bunch of family's plane tickets to earlier dates due to the early arrival
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:53 AM   #2754
Swaggs
Coordinator

Wow... Congrats Alan.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:53 AM   #2755
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Congrats, Alan!
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:54 AM   #2756
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

WOw, congrats!
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:55 AM   #2757
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Back to the game stuff, yeah it was a bluff. Not really sure what else I could do at this point. I talked with Lathum last night and realized I felt he was telling the truth. My hunch was the following:

Wolves: Anxiety, Sndvls.
Converted wolf: kwhit

I wasn't sure on Path. I got clarification last night on yesterday's immunity challenge from barkeep seperate from what I posted in the thread, and found that both Kwhit's and my immunity applied for tonight and not last night. So Kwhit could have been killed last night. I asked barkeep if I could trade away one of my days of immunity and was told I couldn't. I asked him if I could lie about it and he said yes but he wouldn't lie if asked about it.

In talking with Lathum, I figured I might as well give it a shot and try the bluff. With the idea hoping the wolves wouldn't take the chance and would pick a different target if there was one. It didn't work obviously.

I guess my question now is... So is it 4 wolves vs me, or 3 wolves vs me and 1 other? I'm starting to feel all alone here. i don't see any reason why to hide it from me anymore.. I obviously don't have the numbers to lynch any of you and my only hope of staying alive is by continuing to win challenges (which I doubt I will do today since I just dont have the time to dedicate to it).

So I have a deal to make. Since I doubt I can force the vote in a way you all don't want... I want the wolves to be honest with me and just come out and say how many are left and who they are. The person I believe the most I'll put my vote in the direction they want to help keep that person in the game longer.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:57 AM   #2758
path12
Coordinator

Hey! Congrats to you both!
Old 02-21-2007, 12:36 PM   #2759
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Thanks all!

Well my break is over, driving back over to the hospital for a while. I sent in my answers for the challenge, but not for the vote yet. I'll check back at some point tonight (probably when I go for dinner) to see if any wolf takes me up on the offer.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:57 PM   #2760
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Yay AlanT - congrats!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:06 PM   #2761
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ah hah, the new room after birth has wireless internet.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:06 PM   #2762
SnDvls
Pro Starter

congrats Alan
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:06 PM   #2763
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Alan

what kind of deal you want?
Old 02-21-2007, 01:06 PM   #2764
st.cronin
General Manager

Woot, congrats Papa Alan.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:24 PM   #2765
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
Alan

what kind of deal you want?

Well I assume unless I get lucky with the tribal challenges here on out, my time is very limited. At this point with werewolves in the majority I assume you all will start playing to win it all and not just as a team (since there can only be one survivor).

What I am offering is my vote today and possibly my jury vote at the end if/when I reach the jury depending on the type of info I receive back. I basically just want it straight forward. How many wolves are left, who are they and any other interesting info from along the way if there is any.

Since I am likely in the minority now I can't push a vote for any wolf that will pass on its own. So I'm mainly playing to try to continue to get immunities and see what I can learn. The person who is most up front and gives the best info I'll reward with my vote today and at least some favor in the jury (depending on how things turn out from here on out and what type of info I get)
Old 02-21-2007, 01:25 PM   #2766
SnDvls
Pro Starter

well there is no way I would out another wolf without them letting me know it's okay. so I won't give you that info.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:26 PM   #2767
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
well there is no way I would out another wolf without them letting me know it's okay. so I won't give you that info.

Fair enough. I guess you have to ask yourself if another wolf will give you the same benefit, or if they will buy my vote to try to beat you at the end
Old 02-21-2007, 01:27 PM   #2768
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Fair enough. I guess you have to ask yourself if another wolf will give you the same benefit, or if they will buy my vote to try to beat you at the end

there is nothing to out about myself
Old 02-21-2007, 01:53 PM   #2769
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Old 02-21-2007, 01:55 PM   #2770
SnDvls
Pro Starter

cute baby alan

I'm sure mom/dad/baby/and the other kids are doing well
Old 02-21-2007, 02:01 PM   #2771
path12
Coordinator

Awwwwwww.....
Old 02-21-2007, 02:03 PM   #2772
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

holy crap! that kid has alot of hair!

cute pic.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:03 PM   #2773
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

THERE IS NO ROOM FOR CUTENESS IN WEREWOLF!!!!!!!

Old 02-21-2007, 02:05 PM   #2774
hoopsguy
General Manager

Congrats, Alan. In the list of medical complications, it sounds like this was a best case scenario
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 02:06 PM   #2775
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well I assume unless I get lucky with the tribal challenges here on out, my time is very limited. At this point with werewolves in the majority I assume you all will start playing to win it all and not just as a team (since there can only be one survivor).

What I am offering is my vote today and possibly my jury vote at the end if/when I reach the jury depending on the type of info I receive back. I basically just want it straight forward. How many wolves are left, who are they and any other interesting info from along the way if there is any.

Since I am likely in the minority now I can't push a vote for any wolf that will pass on its own. So I'm mainly playing to try to continue to get immunities and see what I can learn. The person who is most up front and gives the best info I'll reward with my vote today and at least some favor in the jury (depending on how things turn out from here on out and what type of info I get)

I believe my fellow wolves will get pissed at me, but I'll take that action. There's not going to be much discussion here anyway.

I was not drafted to be a wolf, but BK's restriction on how I became a wolf and that I can't say still stands, so you have to read between the lines of my statement "I was not drafted by BK to be a wolf nor was I a convert"

JE was full wolf. I don;t know about RA. We had to find each other before we could communicate. I was teh last wolf to join the pack. I beleive Blade was on to me as a wolf, so I jumped at the chance to vote for him, and voted for him when Swaggs moved to him before KWhit asked me to.

I always tried to win every single challenge, so my team never suffered. I almost never did any night killing, it was mostof the other wolves (I think I did one night kill, on either Pass or Gramm, can;t rememer which one).

Each wolf has the full set of killing abilities, but there isa heirarchy to the wolves. I am in teh middle of the three remaining wolves. If I submit an order to kill and the one below me does as well, then my action goes. If the head wolf and I both submit kills, then mine is negated.

I can only kill people in my own group. I do not know if the head wolf's kills are limited is such a way.

We got lucky with the GE kill as a seer. Totally lucky. Before, that, it was looking bad for the wolves after BK gave you guys the team/wolf lists. I was the Lupus wolf, JE was the whatever wolf but there were just two of them left, and then the other wolf was 1 in 6. Since he's almost told you, SnDvls is the 1 in 6 wolf, and the head wolf too. I will not out the third wolf yet, without his say so - he was our convert, but you know he's either KWhit or path because he voted Swaggs yesterday. Both are considered quasi-safe, so they each made tempting conversion targets.

I honestly don't know if we even have another conversion or not. I dout we do though, because it would have been used. I never had the ability to convert - just to scan and kill.

We thought that BK screwed us when he announced one night that everybody who had a night action would get one, so we thought it was free killing tme with the wolves, and he apologized for the poor wording of his phrase, because we just got the one kill.

I think we did pretty good taking out Oz - using the "there must be a convert" angle as well as some dissention and bad feelings towards Oz and their deception. I think JE overplayed his hand and was caught. He'll be a better wolf as time goes along.

That leads us to here and now. Hope this helps!

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 02:18 PM   #2776
path12
Coordinator

I'm the convert. It was totally accidental as I understand it, JE tried to kill me and instead I ended up a wolf. This was the night before we voted out ntn, so the original Howard had both wolves come out of the group.

We were very worried when we got put into different tribes since we were getting so much heat. Then the whole thing erupted after Alan passed the info I had given him about ITC into the public thread......I was ready to get voted out then (I wasn't around that night) but then as the conversation went on it became clear that JE was ending up with the most suspicion of the two of us so I had to play against him.

I'm the third in line for actions I believe. Other than that I think Anxiety has explained it pretty well.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:35 PM   #2777
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well two questions I guess...

1) Who do each of you plan on voting for today since if what you say is true kwhit isn't a wolf and you can't vote for either him or me.

2) If path was converted the night before ntn was voted out, why did we see no wolf activity the night ntn was voted out or the next night? The timelines don't necessarily match up too well with what my expectations would be.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:44 PM   #2778
path12
Coordinator

1) I don't know yet.

2) I know that at least one of those nights we had confusion on actions. I was going to make a kill but one of the guys above me was still doing a search for the other wolf and that order took precedence.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:49 PM   #2779
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

So I guess this means if you all are right, Sndvls also wasn't quite as loyal to his fellow Helsing members as he kept trumpeting across the entire time. He could have prevented the deaths of Pass, Gramm, Mr.W and Lathum by putting in a higher order?
Old 02-21-2007, 02:56 PM   #2780
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
So I guess this means if you all are right, Sndvls also wasn't quite as loyal to his fellow Helsing members as he kept trumpeting across the entire time. He could have prevented the deaths of Pass, Gramm, Mr.W and Lathum by putting in a higher order?

actually the only one I could have prevented was Lathum and Mr. W
RE: Lathum it was him or you to keep people off of Anxiety and you had immunity.
RE: Mr. W, I had to pick from the New Helsing tribe. He was the most expendable without outing another wolf, again no choice on this as you and St. C were also up for vote and I had to make an early decision before going to bed.

the others I was out and left the orders up to the other wolves.
I think those played out to who would keep them safe and keep you guessing who was or wasn't a wolf.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:58 PM   #2781
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
2) I know that at least one of those nights we had confusion on actions. I was going to make a kill but one of the guys above me was still doing a search for the other wolf and that order took precedence.

true, this is the night BK said we could all have night actions that Anxiety was refering to.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:14 PM   #2782
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
actually the only one I could have prevented was Lathum and Mr. W
RE: Lathum it was him or you to keep people off of Anxiety and you had immunity.
RE: Mr. W, I had to pick from the New Helsing tribe. He was the most expendable without outing another wolf, again no choice on this as you and St. C were also up for vote and I had to make an early decision before going to bed.

the others I was out and left the orders up to the other wolves.
I think those played out to who would keep them safe and keep you guessing who was or wasn't a wolf.

Why not kill kwhit last night?
Old 02-21-2007, 03:20 PM   #2783
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Why not kill kwhit last night?

It would have totally outted Anxiety and by leaving them both it allowed doubt
Old 02-21-2007, 03:24 PM   #2784
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It would have totally outted Anxiety and by leaving them both it allowed doubt

Not sure where doubt matters if the wolves have the numbers, and both Kwhit and I were immune today from the vote. Since you couldn't vote Kwhit or i out today, but you could vote lathum out today I don't understand that move.

If what you say is true, the move would have been to night kill kwhit last night, day vote lathum today and then just beat me in the challenge and you're golden.

My guess is one of two things is true here:

1) All four of you are wolves and you're all not being fully honest with me

2) Some didn't think things all the way through here.

Either way it doesn't matter as if Kwhit is good and I'm good, it still would be 3-2 and we couldn't push our own agenda. So all it means is either you all are lying or you just delayed your wolf victory (if there is one) by a day.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:28 PM   #2785
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Not sure where doubt matters if the wolves have the numbers, and both Kwhit and I were immune today from the vote. Since you couldn't vote Kwhit or i out today, but you could vote lathum out today I don't understand that move.

it mattered before you knew who path was.

if you still thought it was a villager majority then the next vote would be either a pairing of you and I or Kwhit/Anxiety
Old 02-21-2007, 03:28 PM   #2786
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Just out of curiosity, can you all night kill each other? Like what will you all do once the villagers are all dead? If you can night kill each other, does it mean that whoever sndvls wants to night kill takes priority and everyone else is at his mercy?

If you can't night kill each other, among the wolves, who all do you think has played the best game and deserves to "win" as the survivor and why?
Old 02-21-2007, 03:31 PM   #2787
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
it mattered before you knew who path was.

if you still thought it was a villager majority then the next vote would be either a pairing of you and I or Kwhit/Anxiety

Ahh, I guess I was pretty open with my belief that today would be a wolf majority. I guess I just wasn't sure if it was 3-2 or 4-1 today is all (Not sure if I still feel convinced one way or another even.)

I'm pretty sure you all would have assumed that I would have continued on my same track as before considering I knew I wasn't lying about the list. If I honestly felt it was a villager majority (which I didn't), I would have still gone Anxiety -> Sndvls -> Path -> Kwhit in that order.

For me, the only chance I felt I had was trying to bluff and keep Lathum alive with the hope it would be 3-3 today and we could force a stalemate.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:31 PM   #2788
SnDvls
Pro Starter

I'm probally getting voted out anyhow, althogh it doesn't make sense for anyone to do that.

at this point I'm pretty sure I don't have your vote (Alan) or Lathum's
so anyone going into the final two with me will probally win. I'm in a lose lose situation here now any way you put it.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:32 PM   #2789
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Alan vote for me I'm going down was just told path and Anxiety have cut a deal behind my back.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:34 PM   #2790
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Ahh, I guess I was pretty open with my belief that today would be a wolf majority. I guess I just wasn't sure if it was 3-2 or 4-1 today is all (Not sure if I still feel convinced one way or another even.)

I'm pretty sure you all would have assumed that I would have continued on my same track as before considering I knew I wasn't lying about the list. If I honestly felt it was a villager majority (which I didn't), I would have still gone Anxiety -> Sndvls -> Path -> Kwhit in that order.

For me, the only chance I felt I had was trying to bluff and keep Lathum alive with the hope it would be 3-3 today and we could force a stalemate.

BTW. I called your bluff on the Lathum deal and sent myself to do the kill.

if I couldn't choose myself for best wolf I'd have to say path at this point of the other wolves.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:35 PM   #2791
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Alan vote for me I'm going down was just told path and Anxiety have cut a deal behind my back.

except it would really suck if I won immunity for them though.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:37 PM   #2792
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm probally getting voted out anyhow, althogh it doesn't make sense for anyone to do that.

at this point I'm pretty sure I don't have your vote (Alan) or Lathum's
so anyone going into the final two with me will probally win. I'm in a lose lose situation here now any way you put it.

Well I guess thats partially why I want the wolf's opinions on who they thought played the best game. I thought there were some good wolf moves especially what happened when the howard tribe reformed. The fact that the last two people left in that tribe (Anxiety and Kwhit) should have been the first two people voted out is just mind boggling to me.

I think a few things along the way had fooled me, such as I had thought Grammaticus was the Helsing wolf until he died. At that point I went back and forth on Lathum vs Sndvls and finally convinced myself that it likely was Sndvls (as you probably remember me turning around and changing my mind on that a few days ago).

I didn't have a great feel for the Lupus tribe, but you probably remember that somewhere along the way I felt that Swaggs was ok. I think I suspected Anxiety the most out of them.

I never really figured that ITC was the convert, and the way St.cronin was setup I had to believe he wasn't either. I really had no idea who the convert was.

THe Howard tribe I honestly didnt think ntndeacon or marathoner were there wolf. I just didn't feel it was worth going after them until we took care of Lupus. Unfortunatly the villagers spun their wheels so much they instead went after hunches with Oz or elsewhere instead of doing the mathematically smart thing..

So I think there were some good games played by some of the wolves, but more so some than others. I am curious to hear who the wolves thought helped them the most.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:38 PM   #2793
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
except it would really suck if I won immunity for them though.

Immunity won't save you today though if they plan on voting you out today.

Out of curiosity who are you going to vote for? If you think Path played the best game, will you be voting for Anxiety?
Old 02-21-2007, 03:39 PM   #2794
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

dola, I'm still hoping I win immunity again today. I would love to get in the final two some how miraculously
Old 02-21-2007, 03:41 PM   #2795
SnDvls
Pro Starter

I started the convert talk with my question in that I said there were 3 NOW I had to plant that seed early and I was lucky Mr. W didn't pick the same question as me or it would have been over for me.

I actually scanned you (Alan) the first time I could then choose JE and he had converted Path the same night. I then found Anxiety the following night.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:42 PM   #2796
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Immunity won't save you today though if they plan on voting you out today.

Out of curiosity who are you going to vote for? If you think Path played the best game, will you be voting for Anxiety?

I haven't decided yet actually

probally leaning towards voting Anxiety as path gave me the info that a deal was cut.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:42 PM   #2797
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
I started the convert talk with my question in that I said there were 3 NOW I had to plant that seed early and I was lucky Mr. W didn't pick the same question as me or it would have been over for me.

I actually scanned you (Alan) the first time I could then choose JE and he had converted Path the same night. I then found Anxiety the following night.

this could have ended the game for me BTW if Mr.W had picked the same question as me.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:44 PM   #2798
Lorena
Unregistered

Felicidades Alan!!!!!!!

Elena... nice exotic name
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:45 PM   #2799
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Why wouldn't Gramm have seen 2 wolves in Howard since it happened after ntn was voted out?
Old 02-21-2007, 03:46 PM   #2800
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Why wouldn't Gramm have seen 2 wolves in Howard since it happened after ntn was voted out?

his question was answered 1st then the conversion