Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-20-2014, 09:18 AM   #1
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Rot Away (BB:Legendary Edition)

A lot of people sit and ask "Talon, what prompted you to coach a Blood Bowl team for the god Nurgle"

I always respond with "Divine Revelation!"

You see, it's not that easy though. I wasn't always this Blood Bowl tactical genius you see before you, I was a lemming a small mindless drone in a very large legion that just happened to run into a crazed riot incited by a very angry group of Chaos Adepts and their Acolytes.

After pretty much decimating the entire legion, several of us (including myself" made a mad dash into the cursed marches. Not realizing where we were, most of us were being picked off one by one within the marshes, I don't know what it is, but I stumbled into or should I say onto an altar dedicated for his most holy and unclean.

I collapsed in a heap, exhausted with an arrow in the left shoulder, a right leg that was bleeding profusely from my last battle with a swamp rat I was done in. I began to pray, a suckers prayer, you know the kind, let me live, heal me, blah blah blah and I will do anything for you. I then passed out.

Next thing I knew I was in a yellow sickly world, fully healed and staring at the face of something so ugly, something so rotting. The stench made me lose the contents of my stomach, which wasn't much. But the voice, I don't know if it was delusion or what. It was sing song and deep, I could hear it as clear as a bell inside my head.

"Talon Lebouf" it said "You have prayed and I am here to answer that prayer. You want to live is that correct?"

I just sat there and bobbed my head up and down signaling yes.

"I will accept your prayer, I will do what you ask of me, I in return ask one thing from you."

"Anything!" I yelled out, not realizing who I was speaking with and wanting to live. The concept of death scared me, still does, but that will be a time being or until I upset his stenchness.

"I have a need, my worshippers, my people, they have fallen in love with Blood Bowl and have demanded more teams of my acolytes, I have no one willing to coach. That is where you come in. You will coach, you will win, or I will collect your soul and you will join them out on the pitch."

How do you like that, pure and simple isn't in. Win, live and not be infected or lose, get infected, play the game until you die.

(Playing Blood Bowl Legendary Edition, I randomly rolled for the team, I will be running a campaign with Blitz rules, and it will be played at least 1 game a day when I am home)

MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 09:54 AM   #2
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Meet The Team

Welcome to our facilities, this is where my team the Old Field Rotters work through everything. Notice how we are on the edge of the Crazed Marshes and the Wasteland? It keeps the boys from overly enjoying themselves and freaking out the locals. We need their money to keep moving, so I have to ship in some fanatics once in a while for them to play with.

# Name
Positon MA ST AG AV LVL SPP Value

1 Yaceteg the Fleecer
Nurgle Warrior 4 4 2 9 1 0 110
2 Orgus Morbid
3 War-ash
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 0 80
4 Balesk'gor
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 0 80
5 Shyish'fagors
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 0 80
6 To-ash
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 0 80
7 Frantz the Infirmed
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40
8 Janus the Disoriented
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40
9 Shari the Crippled
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40
10 Davion the Decayed
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40
11 Joe the Spoiler
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40

My squad isn't the greatest as far as speed goes, we have been practicing more of a pound it up the middle approach and just bashing to get what we want. As we get better, we will see what route to go, right now the boys are excited to just hit someone besides each other.

I have been able to dive into the ranks of those who worship Nurgle and pull out a couple of Acolytes that will be my assistant coaches. We have been training extra hard and will do well when the time is needed (3 Re-rolls). We have a Necromancer on staff to help out and believe it or not, we have a few fans that will support us (FF 3).

We have a sponsorship agreement with the Chaos Gift Shop of around 344,000 Gold. We have to win 50% of our games, reach a ranking of at least 5 and increase our team value. (1150)

Last edited by MacroGuru : 08-20-2014 at 09:57 AM.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:27 AM   #3
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Clean Cup

The Clean Cup is one that we truly want to befoul! There are 4 teams involved in this cup. The Underworld Judges, a Khemri team. A team of our brothers in the Aukurg Eruptors. The Skaven have gotten into this one with Skrits Razorclaws.

Match #1 vs Skrits Razorclaws

As I walk onto the field one of my assistants sprints up to me holding a small chest. Inside of the chest is a not and a small checklist. The note reads:

"Your most loyal and humble followers of Nurgle have managed to put together some extra funds to help you succeed in victory over Skrits. The checklist is what you can apply the funds to, return this to us immediately and we will make sure it is done"

I check off an Igor right off the bat, ask for some extra training time, and a couple of Potions of Strength, 1 for To-Ash and for War-Ash. The potions do not affect the guys, must be the power of Nurgle cleansing them.

We win the toss and elect to kick off and set up in a quasi wall formation. Force them to bash their way through us.

The kickoff goes into the endzone and the rats move. Blitzing and knocking out Janus right off the bat. One of the rats attempts to block Yaceteg and is knocked flat on his back for his troubles.

Yaceteg throws a block on one of their Stormvermin knocking him out. Orgus blocks the other Stormvermin and knocks him on his back. Shyish blocks a lineman pushing him back. Davion attempts to blitz a Gutter Runner and is knocked senseless, laying on the ground, it looks like he might be counting tentacles right now.

The rats run up, throw the ball to the gutter runner that Davion tried to knock senseless. We missed the interception and the runner catches it and runs in for the score, we are now down. 1-0!

The kick happens and Davion runs and picks up the ball dropping back. Yaceteg throws a block, breaking the nose and sending the bones in the brain killing the rat, however their apothocary works his magic and he heals up as he is being taken off the pitch. A few blocks are made and we are setting up for a cage to move down the left side of the pitch.

Davion runs away from the gutter runners down the left sideline, he attempts to throw the ball into the center of the cage and the sloth ends up dropping it as he goes to pass it, the ball bounces out of bounds and the fans throw the ball back on the field, smack dab in the middle on our side, right next to the gutter runners. They scoop the ball up and make it back into the end zone. We are now down 2-0. Things are not looking good.

So I order War-Ash in the back this time and he scoops the ball up and runs to set up the center of the cage, the cage is setup on the left side of the pitch.

We shift the cage a bit forward and to the center but I also yell for Joe to get downfield, might as well take a chance on the pass if we have the ability.

They try and stop us and end up knocking one of themselves out in the process. Frantz drop a guy, badly injuring him. The cage is slowly moving down the field, we are running out of time to score. With Joe on the break, they drop back to block his path to the end zone and set up a wall so we can't move forward. Joe attempts to dodge and is knocked down is his chance leaving War-Ash open, they blitz War-ash and he drops his head and the horns knock the guy out! We make a move and Davion attempts a block getting knocked down and the half ends!

We are down 2-0!

We receive the kickoff to start the second half but Janus is still out cold. One of the fans threw a rock badly injuring one of the rats. I order the cage to set up on the right side of the field this time with Shyish being the center. War-ash scoops the ball up, runs up and throws it hitting an open Shyish right in the center of the cage.

To-Ash is sent down the sideline towards the end zone. We set up the wall and War-ash makes a break down the sideline and attempts to pass to To-ash and fumbles the pass.

The rats end up coming down and pushing War and To out of the way and picking up the ball. We had this one, sigh. To-ash blitzes the ball carrier and blasts him knocking him down and the ball in the air, the ball fell right into another Gutter Runners hands. They clean the guys out of the way and move down the right side. To-ash gets revenge and ends up killing a Gutter Runner with an impressive hit. Balesk'gor blitzes the gutter runner with the ball and takes knocks him senseless. the ball bounces into the stands then is thrown back onto the pitch a few spots away from Balesk. Balesk moves towards the ball and is on his way close to it.

Davion scoops up the ball and takes it to the left throwing it to Balesk who takes off down the left sideline. Balesk takes it down to hand off to To-ash and he fumbles the hand off. They attempt to dodge and Davion knocks out the lineman. Balesk scoops the ball back up and scores, bringing the game to a 2-1 loss just as time expires.

We lose 2-1!

Our team stats at the end of the game is.

2 Passes, 2 Catches, 1 TD, 3 Tackles, 1 KO, 3 Casulties, 1 Death. 78 yards running, 16 yards passing, 1 tackle sustained and 1 KO sustained.

We end up earnin 60,000 in Gold for the game and had 61% Ball Possession, the main thing is, 63% of that was in our half.

We end up getting the dead rat as a new rotter. Balesk ends up with some additional training and can now Block.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 08-20-2014 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:44 PM   #4
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Clean Cup

Match #2 vs Aukrug Eruptors

# Name Positon MA ST AG AV LVL SPP Value Skills (New)

1 Yaceteg the Fleecer
2 Orgus Morbid
3 War-ash
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 0 80
4 Balesk'gor
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 0 100 Block
5 Shyish'fagors
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 0 80
6 To-ash
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 0 80
7 Frantz the Infirmed
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40
8 Janus the Disoriented
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40
9 Shari the Crippled
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40
10 Davion the Decayed
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40
11 Joe the Spoiler
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40
12 Thanei
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40

Nothing much you can say here except this one is a battle for Nurgles favor. Again, our friends in high places have left us with 250,000 gold for inducements. We bring on an Igor, Train extra hard and I buy a Potion of Agility for War-ash. Thanei gets the extra training for Movement and it works.

It is no secret that Aukrug is stronger than us, but not by much. I think this will be a duke it out battle to the end.

We lose the toss and Aukrug selects to receive. They have a beast of Nurgle and we have avoided adding one to the team due to the cost involved, we may want to change the thought process there.

We line up in a quasi wall formation and force them to break through. They attempt to pick up the ball and fumble it. Shyish attempts to attack one of their Nurgle Warriors and is crushed. The pick up the ball and attempt a wall run up the left side of the field knocking several of us down.

We move to block it and Yaceteg goes head to head with one of their Nurgle Warriors and they both go down. Janus is knocked out again. Orgus ends up stunning a Nurgle Warrior.

To-ash attempts to push it to get to the ball carrier and ends up tripping up over his own feet and crashing to the ground. Shari moves to force the Prestigor that has the ball to dodge as he is just out of her range. The Prestigor attempts to dodge and Shari knocks him down and he drops the ball! Blocks are thrown to open a passageway for Shari to scoop and run but Davion is knocked on his backside to open the way for their Prestigor to scoop and score, he attempts to and fumbles it into the stands! The ball is thrown back onto the field on our end close to Shari. We are unable to get to the ball and hold them off from scoring.

End of half is 0-0

We line up with what I call a Gap Attack, it leaves the center open with a gap and allows two groups to move up each side of the field in a wall. This allows and forces them to blitz with their Nurgle beast. The wall ends up forming better on the right side so War-ash who was able to get under the ball due to a high kick makes his move to the right. The left side has a mini wall set up too but it is forcing them to blitz if they want to stop the attack right now.

The Nurgle Beast goes stupid in the middle of a blitz! It opens it up for us on the right side. Their Pestigor attempts to dodge out of the way and Davion takes him down opening the left side as well.

Balesk breaks open and moves down the middle of the field and has no one around him. Watr-Ash runs up and takes a spot behind Shari. A goof up by Orgus leaves War-Ash and Shari open but Yaceteg saves it a little as their Nurgle Warrior tries to dodge him and he takes him down. War-Ash breaks out and ends up getting close to Balesk and ends up fumbling the pass. Shari latches out as a rotter tries to dodge out of her zone and takes him down.

Balesk blitzes knocking down their Pestigor and getting into the end zone. War_Ash ends up scooping up the ball and tossing it to Balesk who is there to catch it for the score! We go up 0-1!

We line up a Gap Attack with an inside gate to kick off, forcing them to the inside gap. They set up a wall to the left side and we push it, forcing it back inside. Janus gets payback for having a glass jaw and ends up badly hurting one of their rotters.

The inside gate is helping as the funnel to the center is now closing on them. This is turning into a prevent defense for us.

The Nurgle beast goes stupid again and a bad block on their end secures the win as we are now in beat each other up mode for the last minute of the game.

The last minute ends up uneventful and we pull off the upset win!

We win 0-1!

The stats for the team is 1 pass, 2 catches, 1 TD, 5 Tackles, 1 Casualties, 44 yards rushing, 10 yards passing, 1 tackle sustained, 1 KO sustained. We held the ball for 31% and 52% of that was in the opponents half.

Our winnings for the match were only 40,000 Gold meanwhile Aukrug ends up with 60,000 I don't know how that works.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:48 AM   #5
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Clean Cup

Match #3 vs Underworld Judges

1 Yaceteg the Fleecer
Nurgle Warrior 4 4 2 9 1 2 110
2 Orgus Morbid
3 War-ash
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 2 80
4 Balesk'gor
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 11 100 Block
5 Shyish'fagors
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 0 80
6 To-ash
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 2 80
7 Frantz the Infirmed
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 2 40
8 Janus the Disoriented
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 2 40
9 Shari the Crippled
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40
10 Davion the Decayed
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 1 40
11 Joe the Spoiler
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 5 40
12 Thanei
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40

Lining up against a Khemri team and again we are again the under dogs. Our friends from above are there again, this time with 330,000 gold to use. I order and Igor, Some Extra Training and I offer bribes up to 3 of the Khemri, they are undead so who knows if they will take it or not. I also order Thanei to focus violent and heavy on his agility training.

None of the bribes panned out but Thanei looks like he is ready to go!

We kick off to start the match, which I honestly prefer anyway. Line up in a gap attack and inside gate. We will see how it works against the undead. A riot breaks out just as the kick off happens. We all stand around anxious, waiting to see if it spreads over to the field. But the ref is letting the clock run.

The receive the kick, scoop up the ball and blitz the right side of the field knocking down Orgus and knocking out Pestigor Shyish. We recover from the initial shock of the attack and focus on setting up a wall to stop the attack knocking down a few skeletons on our way.

Janus is blitzed by a Blitz-ra and is knocked out. Yaceteg and Frantz are both knocked on their backside. Davion knocked out a Thro-Ra. Orgus knocks down a Tomb Guardian and Balesk blitzes one knocking him down and then moves in front of the ball carrier setting himself up for a major block, but slowing down the attack.

Balesk takes a beating and stood up to four blocks getting pushed around, it wasn't until the fifth one where he stumbled as he was hit and knocked down. War-ash was knocked down and was stunned.

To-Ash blitzes a tomb guardian knocking him down and pushing Orgus out of another Tomb Guardians zone. Frantz knocks down a skeleton. Davion tries to dodge a Tomb Guardian and is knocked on his butt for it.

To-Ash takes a shot to the jaw by a Tomb Guardian and is knocked out cold. Yaceteg takes a shot by a Tomb Guardian and is knocked out too. they now have a wall set up on the right side of the field.

Balesk blitzes a skeleton and knocks him back, while Frantz goes after a tomb guardian, they both collide and both go down. Frantz was able to get his gauntlet into the guardians chin and scores a knock out.

Balesk is knocked down by a Blitz-Ra while Orgus was knocked down by a tomb guardian.

Balesk jumps up, dodges a Blitz-Ra and blitzes the ball carrier knocking him down and the ball into the stands, the fans throw the ball back onto the pitch and it lands in between Balesk, Frantz and Orgus.

Frantz and Balesk both get knocked down, they scoop up the ball and move towards the end zone. If we don't stop them, they will score before end of half.

Orgus goes to throw a block on a Tomb Guardian and goes down because of it and their Throw-Ra breaks free into the end zone. We are now down. 1-0

End of Half, we are down 1-0

Yaceteg is the only player still out cold. We line up to receive the kick. We set up in another Gap attack and are ready to move.

They blitz us on the kick, Orgus ends up on his backside to start our possession. War-ash goes and picks up the ball bobbling it but keeping it under control and drops back,. To-Ash drops a skeleton. Balesk blitzes a tomb guardian and knocks him out with his horns. Frantz and Sheri break free down the middle of the field. Joe and a skeleton go toe to toe and both end up on the ground.

A tomb guardian goes after To-Ash, but he stands his ground and knocks the Guardian down! Shyish blitzes a tomb guardian knocking him down. To-Ash breaks through down the middle of the field as does Balesk.War-Ash moves straight up the middle of the field and goes to pass fumbling the ball.

War-Ash is blocked into the ball and it is scooped up by a skeleton.

War-Ash jumps up, blitzes the skeleton and shatters its hip. It drops to the ground, ball and all. I order the guys to line up around the ball and protect it so we can clear the trash away. They do that. Janus throws a block on a skeleton and knocks it's knee completely away from him, but the shock of the hit knocked him to the ground.

Frantz takes a skeletal elbow to the temple and is knocked out cold but his head was rock hard and the force of the impact knocked the skeleton to the ground. War-Ash takes a blitz at the Thro-Ra by the ball and knocks him down into the ball, the ball scatters towards a Tomb Guardian, I order them to surround the guardian to force him to pick one to block and allow all of them to wallop him. Balesk attempts to pick up the ball and bobbles it.

A Thro-Ra attempts to pick up the ball and he does. The Thro-Ra took 4 blocks before Joe finally caught him right and knocked him down and the ball out of his hands. Shari knocks down a Tomb Guardian. Thanei dodges a Tomb Guardian and runs and picks up the ball. we have a wall set up in front of him. Orgus tries to dogde a Tomb Guardian and is tackled and knocked down.

War-Ash throws a block on a skeleton and they both go down. It leaves Thanei open for a complete whipping and he takes it right on the chin and drops the ball, collapsing on the ground. A Thro-Ra attempts to pick up the ball and bobbles it.

We manage to push the Thro-Ra's around the surround the ball but Shari attempts to block a skeleton, shattering it's hip, but she manages to go to the ground and is attempting to get back up.

With time expiring, their Thro-Ra drops the ball. There is an attempt by War-Ash to open up the route to the ball and he is knocked down, their Thro-Ra attempts to pick up the ball to pass it down the field and bobbles the attempt just as the whistle blows for the game.

We lose, 1-0

The stats for the game were 3 KOs, 3 Casualties, 18 yards running, 2 yards passing, 2 tackles sustained, 5 KOs sustained.

Our winnings for the match were 60,000 Gold and we had the ball for 27% of the time, however 73% of the time the ball was in the Underworlds side of the pitch.

Nurgle must be happy with War-Ash as he has grown a third arm!
Old 08-21-2014, 02:02 PM   #6
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Clean Cup

Playoffs Match 1 - Skrits Razorclaws

1 Yaceteg the Fleecer
2 Orgus Morbid
3 War-ash
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 2 9 100 Extra-Arm
4 Balesk'gor
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 2 11 100 Block
5 Shyish'fagors
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 0 80
6 To-ash
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 2 80
7 Frantz the Infirmed
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 2 40
8 Janus the Disoriented
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 4 40
9 Shari the Crippled
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 2 40
10 Davion the Decayed
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 1 40
11 Joe the Spoiler
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 5 40
12 Thanei
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40

We are playing the rats again and this time I know what to expect with them and their speed. It will be more of a prevent type defense for their speed and agility. We are so far behind this team and major underdogs. Our friends from above have 510,000 gold for us to use. I quickly order a Star Player, Lord Borak the Despoiler, an Igor and some Extra Training.

We kick off and I order a Deep Side Weak lineup. I am able to calculate it and yell out a blitz and the players execute! Shyish flys down the field and blitzes a gutter runner knocking him down and sets up a wall.

They run and scoop up the ball and rolls to the right side of the field. Yaceteg
is knocked on his backside and Shari who is a deep safety is surrounded by three rats and blitzed getting knocked down. A lineman tries to block Ogrus and Ogrus takes him down.

To-Ash blitzes one of the runners surrounding Shari and just knocks him back.
Lord Borak blocks and stuns a lineman. The rest of the team pretty much drops back in a prevent defense hoping to intercept the pass when it is launched.

Yaceteg, Shari and Balesk are all knocked down and the rats are attempting a move up the middle. A Stormvermin attempts to dodge Ogrus and Ogrus just dumps him on his head.

Yaceteg jumps up and blitzes the Stormvermin that knocked him down and blows him back, Lord Borak takes out the Gutter Runner in front of him. Davion knocks his guy down. Ogrus attempts a block and is knocked down.

The rats try a move up the middle, the thrower moves to a gutter runner for a handoff and the exchange is fumbled and the ball bounces close to Yaceteg.

War-Ash has been set up behing the rats and is now waiting in the end zone. Yaceteg blitzes the thrower and the players set up a small cage around Shyish as she moves and scoops the ball up. Lord Borak pushes his gutter runner closer to their Rat Ogre. Janus and Shari push a gutter runner around.

They surround the wall and push a few players around. A lineman goes after Davion and they both go down but Davion gets his bell rung.

Ogrus jumps up and blitzes a storm vermin pushing him away. Yaceteg pushes another gutter runner out of the way. Balesk pushes a gutter runner away. Frantz drops a lineman. Janus goes for a block ends up on his butt.

Orgus takes a block and his knee ends up splintering, the Igor patches him up on the sideline. Shyish is blitzed knocked down and drops the ball, it bounces through four hands until it comes to rest on the pitch, a gutter runner runs up and snags the ball.

Shari goes for the blitz on the gutter runner and pushes him back into Balesk. Balesk attempts the block and stumbles, only pushing the runner back. Yaceteg pushes his runner back. Lord Borak moves up and only is able to attempt to block some of the rats to break free. There is a chance they can convert here.

The runner attempts to dodge Shari, Janus and Balesk and Shari puts him on the ground and he fumbles the ball. Shari attempts to scoop the ball and drops it.

Shari is knocked down for her attempt. Yaceteg is knocked down and the Rat Ogre goes on a frenzy against Davion knocking him out. One of their lineman tries to dodge Lord Borak and is put into the pitch for his attempt.

Balesk blocks the ball carrier and ends up killing him but the apothocary works his magic and the gutter runner comes out with a bad shoulder out of this one. The ball bounces right into the hands of another runner. War-Ash blitzes the ball carrier and pushes him back into Balesk. Lord Borak drops his gauntlet-ed fist right into the jaw of the Rat Ogre, knocking him back and on the ground, you can tell the Rat Ogre isn't all there now.

Balesk takes a shot, injuring him and sending him off the pitch. He is done for the day. The ball carrier attempts to dodge and move to where he can throw to another rat who is wide open. He ends up fumbling the pass and the ball lands in Shari's hands.

We end up throwing some blocks and coming into a stalemate as the half expires.

End of Half score is 0-0!

We start the half receiving but down a player as Davion is still knocked out and Balesk is out for the game.

We set up to take the play to the right side of the field away from the rat ogre with Lord Borak as the center of the wall.

War-Ash is the return man and scoops up the ball and sets up on the right side of the field. We push a bunch of the rats around and line up the wall to the right. This one will be slow and methodical one War-Ash can get to it.

A gutter runner gets to War-Ash and is just inside his zone, Frantz takes a helmet to the chin and is knocked out cold and Thanei was knocked on the ground.

Lord Borak goes head to head with a Stormvermin and they both collide with nothing happening but Orgus drops him in his place. We push a few rats around and then Tor-Ash goes for a block and is knocked down.

War-Ash is surrounded by two gutter runners, one attempts the tackle and pushes War-Ash back but knocks the ball out of his hands. War-Ash is then blitzed and knocked down. A storm vermin attempts to pick up the ball and drops it. The ball is out of reach for any of our players and it will be a chance for the rats to score.

The rats are pushed around, Shari knocks one down. Lord Borak knocks down a gutter runner. Yaceteg puts himself close to the ball and we get down and make as much of a traffic jam as we could around the ball.

A gutter runner dodges in, grabs the ball, dodges out and manages to score. Damn.

We are down 1-0.

We receive the kick and are without Orgus and Balesk as they are out for the game. We set up in the same formation as last.

War-Ash picks up the ball, drops deep and rolls right. we set the wall up to the right and have a decent set up. Lord Borak throws a blitz on a Stormvermin sending him out of the game with an amazing hit!

We set the wall up a little deeper in Skaven territory, War-Ash breaks down the sideline and attempts to pass to Shyish and he FUMBLES the pass! He has a lot of gutter runners close to him, this is a major mistake.

They surround War-Ash and hit him knocking the ball out of his hands but he manages to stay up. A gutter runner scoops up the ball. Joe blitzes the gutter runner and knocks him down and the ball scatters towards the sideline. Shari takes down the Rat Ogre. Davion knocks his guy senseless and on the ground and we surround the gutter runner that will have the chance to get the ball. He will either have tough time picking it up, or getting out.

The gutter runner dodges and ducks and maneuvers his way through the traffic, scooping up the ball and making it into the end zone. What a rough mistake by War-Ash.

We are down, 2-0!

We have the kick return and I order a strong line. Yaceteg takes a rock to the face from one of the fans and goes down and is out cold.

We form a cage right behind Lord Borak with To-Ash as the ball carrier. I send War-Ash down the sideline. We knock a few skaven back and down but the cage is set perfectly.

War-Ash is knocked silly by three of the rats, I guess they knew he was a threat. They try to break the cage and manage to get a few guys in. We manage to push a couple out but To-Ash punches a stormvermin silly and knocks him to the ground. Shari knocks out a gutter runner that tried to get to her.

We are pretty much in a stalemate in the middle of the field as time expires along with our playoff hopes.

We lose 2-0.

What a rough loss. We had them controlled in the first half but mistakes in the 2nd lost this game for us. Our stats are 4 Tackles, 1 KO, 2 Casualties, 28 yards rushing, 1 Tackle Sustained, 3 KOs Sustained and 2 Casualties sustained.

We had a 46% ball possession but the telling sign is that 80% of it was in our half of the field.

We picked up only 10,000 gold for this match.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:07 PM   #7
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Clean Cup

The Clean Cup Results

The Underworld Judges ended up winning the cup,. The picked up 10 prestige points and won it being one of the lesser teams. This was the Skrits Razorclaws cup to lose and they screwed up in the final game.

Our awards from the cup were:

Best Thrower - War-Ash - 2 Completions
Best Receiver - Balesk'gor - 2 Catches
Most Violent Player - Janus the Disoriented - 2 Casualties Inflicted

Even though we gave up some TD's our team ended up as the:

Best Defense - Allowed only 5 TDs
In Casualties - 12 Casualties inflicted for the season
In Popularity - 50,000 fans total for the season

Old 08-21-2014, 02:24 PM   #8
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Aerial Cup

We look around at different cups and realize the only one that would be decent for us is The Aerial Cup. There will be 4 teams taking part. The three other teams are:

Arnheim Seahawks (High Elf)
Wolfenburg Diggers (Necromantic)
Marauding Mashers (Chaos)

Before we start the season one thing I noticed is Frantz has come back a little prepared and is definitely faster than the other rotters. Orgus sustained a smashed collarbone in the match against the Skrits and he isn't as strong as he was.

I make the decision to bring on 2 more players, a veteran rotter and a rookie Nurgle Warrior.

The roster going into the Aerial Cup:

1 Yaceteg the Fleecer
2 Orgus Morbid
Nurgle Warrior 4 3 2 9 1 0 110 Smashed Collar Bone
3 War-ash
4 Balesk'gor
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 2 13 100 Block
5 Shyish'fagors
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 0 80
6 To-ash
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 2 80
7 Frantz the Infirmed
Rotter 6 3 3 8 2 7 70
8 Janus the Disoriented
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 4 40
9 Shari the Crippled
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 2 40
10 Davion the Decayed
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 1 40
11 Joe the Spoiler
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 5 40
12 Thanei
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40
13 Lord Morgus the Corrupter
14 Jek the Obsessive
Rotter 5 3 3 8 5 59 120 FA, Block, Claw, Pro
Old 08-21-2014, 07:42 PM   #9
Tellistto
College Prospect

Nice, I'll follow along!

Tell

Hattrick - Fizzle United (222968)
Tellistto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:57 AM   #10
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellistto View Post
Nice, I'll follow along!

Tell

Thank you!
Old 08-22-2014, 08:24 AM   #11
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Aerial Cup

Match #1 vs Marauding Mashers

1 Yaceteg the Fleecer
2 Orgus Morbid
3 War-ash
4 Balesk'gor
5 Shyish'fagors
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 0 80
6 To-ash
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 2 80
7 Frantz the Infirmed
Rotter 6 3 3 8 2 7 70
8 Janus the Disoriented
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 4 40
9 Shari the Crippled
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 2 40
10 Davion the Decayed
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 1 40
11 Joe the Spoiler
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 5 40
12 Thanei
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40
14 Jek the Obsessive
Rotter 5 3 3 8 5 59 120 FA, Block, Claw, Pro

We definitely have a better team then last season. I didn't think we would rate out better than the teams in this cup and right now we have rated out better than the Mashers so our help from above isn't happening this game. I order Shari to work on her Agility hoping she can change it up but it doesn't pan out for her.

We kick off and line up with a quasi wall formation, still wanting to push the team into the center of the field.

They receive the kick and push a few of the guys around the field. Janus blitzes a beastman and knocks him down, stunning him. Shari blocks a Chaos Warrior knocking him on his backside. Frantz attempts to block a beastman and is knocked on his pratt with the attempt.

A chaos warrior blitzes Lord Morgus and knocks him down. War-Ash and To-Ash are both blocked and knocked down by beastmen. The beastman scoops the ball up and rolls to the left side of the field. Orgus takes down a beastman too, moving up with the shot. Yaceteg throws a block on a Chaos Warrior knocking him down and then assists Shari with her block on a Chaos Warrior. Shari knocks the Chaos Warrior she blocks out. Shyish is last and throws a massive block on a beastman. The beast howls in pain as it goes down, the right leg hanging limply from the hip. Looks like his game is done with a smashed hip.

One of the Chaos Warriors attempts to block Orgus and can't, Morgus is too hideous. A beastman tries to dodge To-Ash and he is put down to the ground.

Lord Morgus knocks down a Chaos Warrior while Orgus knocks out a beastman. Balesk blitzes the ball carrier and throws the block, knocking him back but not down. War-Ash moves up to assist in coverage. Frants throws a block on a beastman knocking him down. Jek blocks a beastman knocking him back and down as does Balesk.

The Minotaur tries to blitz and goes into wild animal mode. A beastman blocks Balesk knocking him down and the ball carrier dodges through all the traffic around him and gets down the left side of the field.

Frants throws a block on a beastman knocking him down, Tor-Ash moves to cover the safety spot. Lord Morgus and Jek move to block the ball carrier. They knock him back but not down.

The ball carrier tries to dodge Jek and Lord Morgus . Jek has none of it and knocks the carrier on the ground causing a fumble!

Yaceteg blocks a beastman knocking him down. Lord Morgus blitzes a beastman knocking him down and freeing up War-Ash to run down the left side of the field. Tor-Ash turns to move back and help Frantz. Frantz throws the block knocking a beastman down and ringing his bell. Jek scoops up the ball and moves to get behind the small wall that is forming. He is still open to the two down beastmen.

Orgus is blocked and knocked down. One of the down beastmen gets up and puts himself in Jeks path while a Chaos Warrior blitzes him. Jek puts the warrior down. Jek moves to the right and throws a pass to Shyish and it is caught! Shyish takes off down the right side of the field. War-Ash moves into the end one and across the back of it to set up for a pass. Janus throws a block on a beastman and they both go down! Janus is stunned.

The minotaur blitzes Shyish and he is knocked back. Frantz and Jek move to block the minotaur with Jek blitzing. Jek knocks the minotaur back and Shyish takes off into the endzone for a TD!.

We are now up 0-1!

We kick off from the same formation and it is right at the end of half,

They scoop up the ball and set up a wall deep to the right side of the field. They gang up on Shyish and knocking him down. Total retaliation play for Shyish scoring.

War-Ash blitzes a beastman and knocks him out cold and off the pitch! Yaceteg throws a block on a Chaos Warrior knocking him down while Shari does the same with a beastman.

End of Half We are up 0-1!

We receive the ball at the start of the second half and line up in the same formation. The Mashers are down 2 players at the start.

I forgot to have someone drop back deep for the kick and it goes into the end zone. I send War-Ash to try and get to the ball and he trips up over his own feet and goes down.

Orgus and Janus both take blocks and are knocked down.

War-Ash jumps up and scoops the ball up. Shari throws a block on a beastman knocking him back just as Frantz hits him and knocks him down. This opens up Balesk able to break down the left side of the field. Jek blocks a beastman sending him back. Shyish blocks a beastman into Lord Morgus and the Lord knocks the beastman back and down.

A beastman blitzes Jek and knocks him down. a Chaos warrior attempts to block Orgus and can't while the other one does, knocking him down. Lord Morgus attempts to blitz a chaos warrior and is knocked on his back for his attempt.

A beastman attempts to dodge Jek and Jek drops him.

Blocks are thrown and players are pushed around and it opens the center of the field for War-Ash to move up and attempt a pass to Balesk. War-Ash bobbles the pass and drops the ball.

The Mashers move to surround the ball, a Chaos Warrior attempts to dodge Orgus but is knocked down.

Davion attempts to block one of the warriors from the ball and is knocked down.

They set up a wall and scoop up the ball and break free. One of the beastman attempts to dodge Yaceteg to help block and is knocked down.

Lord Morgus blitzes the ball carrier knocking him down and causing a fumble. Jek throws a block on the beastman bring his claw across its chin and knocking him out cold. War-Ash breaks free and attempts to pick up the ball and bobbles it.

Lord Morgus is blitzed and knocked down and they try and surround the ball.

We set up a wall around the ball as well and Shyish throws a block on a Chaos Warrior knocking him back and down. Shari throws a block on a beastman knocking him down.

A chaos warrior attempts to dodge and Janus takes him down. Shyish moves, picks up the ball and breaks down the field to pass to Balesk and he trips over his feet falling to the ground and fumbling the ball.

Time is close to expiring and their beastman attempts to scoop the ball and throw a hail mary into the pack at the end of the field and he bobbles the pick up and knocks it around.

The ref blows the whistle! Time is expired!

We luckily pull the win off on this one.

We win 0-1!

Our stats for the game are 1 Pass, 1 Catch, 1 TD, 6 Tackles, 4 KOs, 1 Casualties, 60 yards running, 2 yards passing.

We end up with 80,000 gold for the winnings.
Old 08-22-2014, 01:50 PM   #12
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Match #2 vs Wolfenburg Diggers

1 Yaceteg the Fleecer
2 Orgus Morbid
3 War-ash
4 Balesk'gor
5 Shyish'fagors
Pestigor 7 3 8 1 5 80
6 To-ash
Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 2 80
7 Frantz the Infirmed
Rotter 6 3 3 8 2 7 70
8 Janus the Disoriented
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 4 40
9 Shari the Crippled
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 2 40
10 Davion the Decayed
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 1 40
11 Joe the Spoiler
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 5 40
12 Thanei
Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40
14 Jek the Obsessive
Rotter 5 3 3 8 5 65 120 FA, Block, Claw, Pro

We are coming up against the Diggers a necromantic team that is just a little worse than us. This will be a slug fest between both teams. I know I am trying to create somewhat of a quasi passing attack with this team and I am paying the price and Nurgle may not like me, but I will get it off the ground so to speak.

I have Shyish running sprints up to the game and you can tell that he is faster than normal.

We are kicking off again and line up with the center gap lineup again and kick the ball deep into the stands on the left side. The diggers line up in a wall. and attack the right side of the field. A flesh golem blocks Yaceteg knocking him down while a Zombie knocks out Shari. Lord Morgus is knocked down by a Flesh Golem as well.

Frantz blocks a zombie knocking him down, Shyish blocks a werewolf knocking him back. Balesk blocks a flesh golem knocking him down and stunning him. Janus pushes back a werewolf while Jek drops a zombie. Ogrus pushes back a ghoul.

War-Ash is blocked by a wight and they move to run up the right side of the field. A wight tries to dodge Jek but is taken down.

Yaceteg and a flesh golem collides neither giving ground. Jek, Orgus and Balesk drop back to cut off the run to the end zone. To-Ash blitzes the lead blocking ghoul and knocks him back and then shifts to the left blocking the running lane. Franz and a flesh golem collide, nothing giving up.

A zombie pushes War-Ash back and a wight injures To-Ash, but To-Ash heals the injury immediately on the sideline. A werewolf tries to dodge Janus and is knocked down for his efforts.

Yaceteg knocks down a flash golem, stunning him.. Frantz knocks back a ghoul. Jek blitzes a zombie knocking him down. Janus blocks a zombie and goes down.

They shift their attack to the center of the pitch. War-Ash is pushed back, Shyish is blocked by a werewolf who goes into a frenzy and pushes him back and then he blocks again sending them both down.

Jek blocks a wight pushing him back while Lord Morgus knocks it down with a thundering blow. Orgus collides with a flesh golem not moving him. Janus gets up and blitzes the ball carrier knocking him back. Frantz drops back to cover the back left side.

A flesh golem attempts to block Orgus and he can't due to his ugly looks. a ghoul blitzes Orgus and knocks him out. A wight blocks War-Ash and knocks him back and they turn their run back to the right side of the field as we shut down the center - left.

Jek drops a zombie. Janus blocks a werewolf and knocks him back and down. Balesk makes his move down the right side of the field towards the ball carrier, if they want to block him it will have to be a blitz. War-Ash blocks a werewolf knocking him back and down. Yaceteg blocks a wight knocking him back. Shyish blitzes a flesh golem knocking him down. Lord Morgus attempts to block a wight and is knocked down.

They are attempting to set up a deep wall on the right side and break a ghoul down the middle. A wight tries to dodge and War-Ash knocks him down.

Jek knocks out a zombie. Yaceteg attempts to block a flesh golem and is knocked down.

They now move to the center of the field. A werewolf tries to block Janus and is knocked down.

Shyish tries to dodge to perform a blitz on the ball carrier and is taken down by a flesh golem

They break through the center and don't attempt to pass while a flesh golem attempts to block Yaceteg and they both go down!

War-Ash attempts a blitz and trips up over his own feet as time expires at the half.

The game is tied 0-0

We set up with the center gap attack which will allow us to choose a side to attack. To-Ash runs down and scoops the ball up. We set up a wall that runs from right to center that will force a wide run on the left to get into the back field. Shyish blitzes a flesh golem and takes him down.

A wight blitzes Yaceteg and knocks him back and down while Jek is pushed back while a zombie knocks down Lord Morgus.

Balesk knocks back a zombie while Janus moves up and closes the gate. Shyish blocks a zombie knocking him back and down. War-Ash blitzes a flesh golem and they both collide with nothing happening.

Joe and Balesk are both blocked and knocked back and down which cleared the way for a werewolf blitz on To-Ash. To goes down and drops the ball and it bounces right into the arms of a zombie but the werewolf goes down too.

War-Ash gets up and blitzes the zombie with the ball blasting him back and down and the ball lands in To-Ash's arms. Janus blocks a zombie knocking him back and down setting up the wall for To. Orgus blocks and knocks down a flesh golem allowing Shyish to break down the center of the field behind the Diggers. Jek blocks the flesh golem knocking him down and badly injuring him.

A ghoul tried to dodge Frantz and is knocked down and badly injured from Franz. To-Ash sprints down the field and hands the ball off to Shyish. Janus blocks a zombie back and Joe knocks back and down a werewold. Yaceteg blitzes a flesh golem and they collide and stay still. Orgus knocks down the flesh golem. Shyish runs the ball into the end zone for a TD!

We score and are now up 0-1!

We line up for the kick off and keep our formation.

It's a high deep kick into the end zone and a ghoul gets under it to catch it and drops it. A flesh golem blitzes Yaceteg and knocks him back and down. Another flesh golem attacks Lorg Morgus and is knocked down and stunned for his troubles.

To-Ash blitzes a flesh golem and knocks him out. Orgus blocks a zombie and knocks him down and back. Shyish blocks a zombie knocking him back, down and stunning him and Jek does the same to a werewolf. Joe blows up a zombie caving in its skull and sending it off the pitch badly injured, but I think I noticed it healing itself on the sideline.

They attempt to set up a wall in the center of the field. A wight knocks down War-Ash while a zombie attempts to dodge Jek and is knocked down.

Orgus blocks a zombie knocking him back and down. Jek blocks a wight caving in the chest cavity of it's armor and sending him off the pitch badly injured. Balesk gets behind the wall and blitzes the ball carrier and smashing the werewolfs collar bone and sending him off the pitch, the ball is fumbled and lands away from him. Frants scoops up the ball and dodges a wight and pushes for the end zone, he stumble at the goal line and falls, fumbling the ball.

The wight in the back attempts to dodge our wall and is knocked down.

Shyish blitzes a ghoul that was attempting to get to the ball and knocks him back and down, stunning him. Frantz attempts to stand up and pick the ball up and bobbles it into the end zone and Shyish runs and jumps on it in the end one. TD! We score with time close to expiring and are now up 0-2!

We line up for the kick off same formation. It's a squib kick and as the ball bounces on the ground and is attempted to be scooped up by a werewolf and bobbled the referee blows his whistle. Thats game!

We win 0-2!!

Our stats for the game was 2 TDs, 7 Tackles, 2 KOs, 4 Casualties, 48 yards running, 2 yards passing, 1 Tackle Sustained, 2 KOs Sustained and 1 Casualty Sustained.

We had the ball 27% of the time. Not much I know but the biggest tell was our wall held up and kept the ball on the Diggers side of the field 82% of the time.

We pick up 70,000 gold in winnings and see 3 players improve. Shyish, To-Ash and Joe add blocking to their skillset.

The win secures our spot into the playoffs but we want to take first seed.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 08-22-2014 at 01:52 PM.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:44 PM   #13
Tellistto
College Prospect

Nice wins!

Old 08-23-2014, 10:06 AM   #14
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Aerial Cup

(Thanks Tellistto! More luck than anything this cup)

Match #3 vs Arnheim Seahawks

1 Yaceteg the Fleecer Nurgle Warrior 4 4 2 9 1 2 110
2 Orgus Morbid Nurgle Warrior 4 3 2 9 1 0 110 Smashed Collar Bone
3 War-ash Pestigor 6 3 3 8 2 9 100 Extra-Arm
4 Balesk'gor Pestigor 6 3 3 8 2 15 100 Block
5 Shyish'fagors Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 11 100 Block
6 To-ash Pestigor 6 3 3 8 1 7 100 Block
7 Frantz the Infirmed Rotter 6 3 3 8 2 7 70
8 Janus the Disoriented Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 4 40
9 Shari the Crippled Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 2 40
10 Davion the Decayed Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 1 40
11 Joe the Spoiler Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 7 60 Block
12 Thanei Rotter 5 3 3 8 1 0 40
13 Lord Morgus the Corrupter Nurgle Warrior 4 4 2 9 1 0 110
14 Jek the Obsessive Rotter 5 3 3 8 5 69 120 FA, Block, Claw, Pro

We are playing the Arnheim Seahawks, a high elf team that is pretty good at moving and passing, this will be a tough match because we can't match them in the speed they have, so when we kick it will be all about a defensive, prevent style formations. When we get the ball, I want to go toe to toe with them and knock them around.

They are rated just a touch higher than us, so I decide to pull 80,000 out of the treasury to buy some agility potions. We have to be a little more agile in this match. I give the potions to War-Ash and Frantz and I run through agility drills with War-Ash. Both potions work for the players, but the training did not.

We line up for the kick off, but after scouting this team, I think we are going to go toe to toe with them and slow them down and focus on a center gap attack.

They scoop up the ball and move to the center of the field while a blitzer and 2 catchers run to the left side of the field with the blitzer going after Shyish and knocking him down. There was a catcher that attempted to dodge Balesk. Balesk crushed him, fracturing his arm and ending his game.

We move to close the center gap. Yaceteg and Lord Morgus both block the lineman in front of them pushing them back. Shyish pops up and War-Ash blitzes one of the catchers on the left side knocking him back and down. We maneuver to clog the lanes again and Joe moves up to cover the ball carrier.

Joe is blitzed by one of the blitzers and takes an assist from the ball carrier. He is hit so hard, you can just see his neck snap as he lands on the ground. He stops moving, and Joe is dead. They drop back a little bit and the catcher who was knocked down attempts to get up and dodge Shyish and he is put back down on the ground.

Yaceteeg, Lord Morgus and Orgus push their lineman back towards the ball carrier, War-Ash blitzes a catcher and takes him down and we move to block the right and left side running lanes.

The catchers on the left side jump up and dodge and get down the field, while a lineman and a blitzer take on To-Ash on the right side knocking him down and stunning him opening up a running lane there.

Janus with the assist from Yaceteeg knocks down a lineman opening up a gap for Lord Morgus to blitz the ball carrier. He comes through and crushes the thrower knocking him back and down and sending the ball down the field a few yards. We move to block the lanes and get to the ball.

Wow, an impressive move as a lineman dodges Janus, scoops up the ball moves to the right side of the field, hands the ball off to another lineman who takes off down the center of the field dodging players and then passing to one of the catchers who has Frantz covering him. Frantz misses the interception chance and the catcher snags the ball, dodges Frantz and gets into the end zone. They score!

We are down 1-0

We line up for the center gap again.

They kick off and the ball goes into the stands and we are given a touch back. The ball is handed to Shyish. We close the gap and push up the middle but want to attack the left side of the field. Jek blitzes a catcher to open it up and knocks him down. We also start blocking the running lanes on the right side.

They attempt to push back the center and shut down our attack on the left. Frantz is blitzed and goes down stunned. War-Ash is knocked back and down. A catcher tries to dodge To-Ash and is knocked down in his attempt.

To-Ash, Jek, Morgus and Orgus all throw blocks knocking their opponents back and down. Balesk blitzes a lineman and knocks him back and down freeing Shyish to run behind the wall of Nurgle Warriors we have set up in the middle of the field. To-Ash will have an open lane on the right side we will try and complete a passing attack to.

All but one of their knocked down players rise and block the lanes. They have a blitzer move to cover the backside and get close to Shyish. He dodges and is there. A blitzer attempts to dodge War-Ash and is knocked down.

Lord Morgus, Yaceteeg and Orgus all push their guys away creating an area. Shyish blitzes his guy, knocking him back and then slides in between two of the warriors. Jek knocks his guy back while To-Ash and War-Ash both knock their guys back and down. We are starting to seal a wall on the left side.

Jek and War-Ash are both knocked back and down. They blitz Shyish and he is knocked back from his comfy spot. A lineman tries to dodge Shari and she knocks him down.

The warriors push their guys back and form a quasi cage around Shyish. Balesk pushes his guy back and Frantz goes for the block and is knocked down.

Yaceteeg is knocked back and down and stunned, effectively eliminating our cage. Jek is knocked back while Balesk is knocked back and down. Shyish is surrounded and a catcher tries to dodge War-Ash and is knocked down.

Lord Morgus attempts a block on a lineman and they both go down as time expires.

At the End of Half, we are down 1-0!

We line up with a center gap to receive the kick off. It is another touch back and Shyish has the ball. We push the center back with Lord Morgus knocking a lineman back and down. Shari does the same. War-Ash blitzes a catcher and knocks him back. Orgus attempts a block on a lineman and they both go down.

A couple of the lineman attempt to dodge Lord Morgus and Yaceteeg. The first one was able to get through but the second one was put on his back.

The gap is closed and pushed back, War-Ash blitzes a blitzer and knocks him out cold and tries to move down the field, he attempts to push it and trips up and falls down.

Balesk blitzes and knocks down the lineman that had lined up on Shyish who in turn takes off down the field and scoots in between Orgus and Morgus. Janus blocks a catcher and they both go down, the positive is he knocks out the catcher.

Shyish and the warriors are surrounded and Shyish is blitzed, knocked back and down and fumbles the ball. A lineman attempts to block Yaceteeg and is knocked on his pratt for his troubles.

Yaceteeg blocks a catcher, knocking him back and down. War-Ash moves to the ball, scoops it up and tries to pass it to Jek, attempting to get the ball away from the elves. He ends up fumbling the pass and it is bobbled away from several players and lands on the pitch.

They scoop up the ball and try to set up a wall but one of the lineman trips up over his own feet as he tries to push it.

We collapse the wall around the ball carrier and set it up to make it very tough to dodge or pass out of. Yaceteeg knocks a guy down and stuns him, Frantz ends up blitzing the ball carrier and pushing him back, Tor-Ash knocks a catcher back and down.

Frantz is blocked by a blitzer and is knocked out cold.

Yaceteeg blasts the ball carrier and the ball bounces through some hands and ends up on the pitch by War-Ash. Orgus blocks a lineman and pushes him back while Lord Morgus does the same with a blitzer. War-Ash scoops up the ball and moves down the center of the field. He has an escort with Shari, To-Ash, Janus and Shyish. Jek tries to block a catcher and is knocked down.

Orgus is knocked out by a blitzer, a lineman blitzes Janus and is knocked down and stunned.

Shyish blitzes a lineman blowing him back and down while To-Ash blocks a blitzer knocking him back. War-Ash takes off to the end zone and tries to push it and trips over his own feet going into the end zone dropping the ball as he does! That will cost us the match!

Guys are pushed around, a catcher gets back to the ball and scoops it up.

War-Ash jumps up and blitzes the ball carrier only pushing him back leaving no chance for us to get the ball back before time expires. We end up trying to injure as many elves as possible as time expires and fail miserably at that too.

We lose the match 1-0!

A disappointing loss, once they scored as fast as they did I was hoping to at least pull out a draw. Losing Joe hurts, even though he

Our stats were 9 Tackles, 2 KOs, 54 yards rushing, 2 yards passing, 2 KOs sustained, 1 Casualties Sustained and 1 Death Sustained.

We end up with 60,000 gold in winnings, losing money on this match. Shyish is blessed by Nurgle and mutates an extra arm.
Old 08-23-2014, 03:05 PM   #15
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Aerial Cup

Playoffs Match #1 vs Arnheim Seahawks

1 Yaceteg the Fleecer Nurgle Warrior 4 4 2 9 1 2 110
3 War-ash Pestigor 6 3 3 8 2 9 100 Extra-Arm
4 Balesk'gor Pestigor 6 3 3 8 2 15 100 Block
5 Shyish'fagors Pestigor 6 3 3 8 3 16 120 Block, Extra Arm
6 To-ash Pestigor 6 3 3 8 2 7 100 Block
14 Jek the Obsessive Rotter 5 3 3 8 5 69 120 FA, Block, Claw, Pro

Wow that loss hurt us as we dropped into another matchup with Arnheim. However we have some help from above this time and that comes in enough gold to buy an Igor for the match.

We win the toss and elect to receive. We line up in a wall formation with 2 deep. (For some reason it is not letting me place an 11th player on the pitch, so we are down a man to start)

The kick is shallow and to the left, they send guys through the hole we have on the right side and a catcher tries to dodge Balesk on the left side and is knocked down.

Yaceteeg, Jek and Lord Morgus all push the linemen they are lined up against back. Orgus blows his lineman up and knocks him back and down. Frants and War-Ash drop back while To-Ash moves up. Balesk blitzes the thrower and crushes him back and down. He scoots up to get the ball but has to dodge a blitzer and fails, going down.

Their second thrower slides over and picks up the ball. There are a couple of blocks pushing a warrior around and then a catcher breaks deep. A blitzer foes after Yaceteeg and tries to block him. Yaceteeg knocks him down laughing.

Shyish blitzes the thrower pushing him back. Yaceteeg, Jek and To-Ash block all their guys, pushing them back. Janus knocks his guy back and down. War-Ash steps up to block a passing lane while Thanei steps back to cover the catcher.

Balesk is blocked and knocked back and down while War-Ash was blitzed and pushed back. Their thrower moves to the right to throw the ball down to their catcher. War-Ash, Frantz and Yaceteeg are in the throwing lane and Yaceteeg bats down the pass. It hits the ground and bounces into Frantz's arms.

Yaceteeg blocks a lineman knocking him back and down. War-Ash blocks a catcher pushing him back. Janus blocks a lineman knocking him out cold. Balesk blocks a thrower knocking him back and down. Jek moves down the field to clog up the lane to Frantz. Thanei blocks a catcher pushing him towards the sideline.

They move to surround Frantz. To-Ash is blocked getting knocked back and down. A blitzer attemps to block Janus and is knocked down and stunned for his attempt.

Shyish blitzes the Catcher that is in Frantz zone knocking him back and down. Orgus and Janus assist War-Ash in blocking the other catcher knocking him back. Lord Morgus blocks a lineman back into Jek who knocks him down. Yaceteeg blocks a lineman pushing him back. Frantz makes a break to the left and hands the ball off to Balesk. Balesk takes off down the left sideline, fast and far out of reach of most of the elves, it's going to be a foot race to the end zone.

Frantz is blitzed and knocked back and down for his part in the hand off. Balesk beats the elves into the end zone for a TD!

We are up 1-0!

We line up in a wall formation and all players are on the pitch!

I call a blitz as soon as the kick off happens and we catch them off guard, we cover all the running lanes and War-Ash blitzes a catcher and knocks him back sealing off the left edge.

The ball goes to the back right of the pitch and their thrower scoops it up and rolls right and deep. Frantz is blocked and knocked back and down. A catcher tries to dodge and is knocked down by Ogrus. This is sad considering one of his lineman tried to block Ogrus and screamed like an old woman because of the appearance.

Janus blocks a lineman knocking him back and down. Jek blocks a lineman knocking him out cold. Yaceteeg tries to block a catcher and they both go down.

They move to seal up the right side and open up some running lanes. A catcher tries to dodge Shyish and is knocked down.

Yaceteeg blocks a lineman knocking him back and down. Jek blitzes a catcher knocking him out. War-Ash blocks a blitzer and knocks him down and back. We move to clog up the running lanes as time is expiring.

They move up and try to make a break as players get up from being knocked down. One catcher tries to block To-Ash and the catcher is fed a shoulder and goes down.

Jek blitzes the thower with the ball knocking him back and down and causing a fumble, this assures that the elves will not score this half. Orgus blocks a lineman knocking him out. Lord Morgus blocks a blitzer pushing him back. War-Ash blocks a lineman knocking him back and down. Balesk blocks a catcher and knocks him down. Shari runs down and scoops the ball up just as the ref blows his whistle.

End of Half! We are up 1-0!

3 of their 4 that were knocked out shake it off and are coming back on the pitch.We line up in the Center Gap Attack but dropping War-Ash and Thanei to the back.It's a high kick and War-Ash moves to get under it but misses it.

War-Ash scoops up the ball and runs to the small cage we set up on the left side of the field. Shyish blitzes a catcher down the left sideline. We are going to try and bomb this one. Orgus throws a block and is knocked down, he is becoming more of a liability with that bum shoulder.

They move to surround the cage and a blitzer blitzes Frantz and is walloped for his attempt and knocked down. Shyish blitzes the catcher and knocks him out and is now on the left sideline open and probably out of range of the elves. Frantz throws a block on the lineman pushing him back and opening a gap for War-Ash. War-Ash breaks out of the cage to the left sideline and throws it down the field to Shyish who catches it. This will be a footrace to the end zone. Jek throws a block knocking his guy down and Lord Morgus does the same and moves up, sealing off the routes towards Shyish.

The break out and send a bunch of elves after Shyish and one gets into his zone. War-Ash had plans on getting down there to help but is blitzed and pushed back, he will have to hand a guy. Janus gets knocked back and down.

Shyish blitzes the lineman in his zone knocking him back and takes off to the end zone and scores a TD!

We are now up 2-0!

We line up a wall at kick off with two deep. The kick sails out of bands and their thrower is given the ball.

They roll to the left side of the field. Janus is blitzed and knocked back, down and stunned. It opens a gap and it looks like a flood of elves hitting the deep side of our field as they dodge through some zones. Finally Lord Morgus catches one trying to dodge, knocking him down.

Lord Morgus knocks a catcher out. Yaceteeg and Jek push a lineman across the pitch. To-Ash breaks out down the field with Orgus to get to the thrower. Shyish blitzes a lineman that broke free knocking him back, down and stunning him. We then move to cover the receivers on this side and clog the running lanes on the right side.

They move to the center of the field, looking like they want to go over the top and deep from here. War-Ash is blocked getting knocked back and down. A lineman tries to dodge Balesk and he is taken down.

Yaceteeg blitzes the thrower, knocking him back. Orgus moves in to cover a zone from the thrower. Jek blocks a lineman knocking him back and down. It's all about covering zones and lanes now. Lord Morgus blocks a lineman sending him back, down and stunned.

The thrower with the ball dodges Yaceteeg and Orgus and breaks out down the middle of the pitch. A lineman tries to dodge Thanei to help block for the thrower but Thanei puts him on the pitch.

It's hard to keep up here as Janus, Thanei, Jek and Shyish all put guys down on the ground. Lord Morgus blitzes the thrower and pushes him back. We set up a wall around the Thrower.

A lineman breaks free down the left side of the pitch. The thrower attempts to dodge and War-Ash puts him on the ground.

Jek throws a block on a lineman hurting him badly and sending him off the pitch. Balesk flys down and blitzes the catcher covering To-Ash and knocks him down. To-Ash gets free down the left side line. It will be another bomb attempt on this one. Thanei throws a block trying to open up the area for War-Ash to get the ball and is knocked down.

A thrower tries to dodge and is tackled to the ground. Shyish attempt to blitz a thrower and is knocked down.

War-Ash is blocked and knocked down. Time is close to expiring. They scoop up the ball and take off down the field and attempt a pass, this will be a score if completed....And it's bobbled! The ref blows the whistle as the game comes to a close.

We Win! We Win! We take this match 2-0!

We pulled off the major upset here and we did it convincingly. We forced them on the defensive and they weren't able to generate any kind of attack on us.

Our stats, 1 Pass, 1 Catch, 2 TDs, 8 Tackles, 6 KOs, 1 Casualty, 46 Yards Running, 14 Yards Passing, 1 Tackle Sustained.

We earn 30,000 gold in winnings. Yaceteeg improves and takes blocking training while Balesk'gor is blessed by Nurgle with claws.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:17 PM   #16
Tellistto
College Prospect

Crappy money for that dominating win. Did the elves get more than that?

Progressing nicely with the players.

Tell

Old 08-23-2014, 05:54 PM   #17
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellistto View Post
Crappy money for that dominating win. Did the elves get more than that?

Progressing nicely with the players.

Tell

I had a chance at a re-roll as I was originally awarded only 10K, the elves received the same amount.

It felt good, I need to get block on the players, I am burning re-rolls to fast, but they are progressing nicely.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:38 PM   #18
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Aerial Cup

The Aerial Cup Championship

Vs Wolfenburg Diggers

1 Yaceteg the Fleecer Nurgle Warrior 4 4 2 9 2 7 130 Block
3 War-ash Pestigor 6 3 3 8 2 10 100 Extra-Arm
4 Balesk'gor Pestigor 6 3 3 8 3 18 120 Block, Claw
5 Shyish'fagors Pestigor 6 3 3 8 3 19 120 Block, Extra Arm
6 To-ash Pestigor 6 3 3 8 2 7 100 Block
14 Jek the Obsessive Rotter 5 3 3 8 5 71 120 FA, Block, Claw, Pro

Two very evenly matched teams are going to to go up against each other for the cup championship. Let's hope this isn't a revenge game for them and we can control them like we did previously in the cup.

I order Frantz to train up his speed and it works, the guy is one of our fastest players going into the match.

We lose the toss and will kick off, which for me as usual is a win.

We line up in the center gap attack.

The ball is kicked out of the back of the end zone. It is handed to one of their ghouls who then rolls to the right of the field. They move to set up a box around the ghoul. Yaceteeg is blocked, knocked back and down. A zombie tries to blitz Lord Morgus and is knocked down.

We move to block the attack on the right. Lord Morgus blocks a wight knocking it back and down. War-Ash blitzes a wight pushing it back and Jek blocks him and they both collide and stay standing. Janus blocks a ghoul knocking him back and down.

Janus is blitzed by a werewolf, knocked back, down and stunned, it looks like it's claws broke his helmet. Orgus was blocked ending knocked back and down. The ball carrier drops back a little.

Lord Morgus blocks a zombie knocking him back and down. Frantz and To-Ash both block werewolves knocking them back and down. Yaceteeg blocks a flesh golem, knocking him down and stunning him while Shyish and Jek team up to knock down a flesh golem. War-Ash heads down the left side of the field to block or slow a roll out to this side.

They don't do much except move to the middle of the field and try to cage the ball carrier. Yaceteeg blitzes the ball carrier and pushes him back with Orgus' assistance. Frantz blocks a ghoul pushing him towards Balesk who in turns blows him back, down and stunned. Shyish blocks a zombie knocking it back and down. Jek blocks a flesh golem and they both stand pat.

Thanei is blocked by a frenzied werewolf getting knocked back a few feet and hit twice before he goes down. Orgus was blocked and pushed back as was Shyish. They roll towards the left now as our defense forced them back and to the left.

Yaceteeg blocks a wight, knocking it back and down. Orgus crushes a flesh golem, knocking him down and stunning him. To-Ash and Frantz blitz the ball carrier knocking him back and down. Jek blocks a zombie knocking him back. Shyish and War-Ash both attempt to block a flesh golem and they all stay put, it was a great collision.

The ball carrying ghoul attempts to block To-Ash and they both collide not going anywhere but a wight comes in on the side blocking To-Ash back and down. A werewolf blitzes Frantz and ends up pushing him back, frenzy and then Frantz smacks him on the nose sending him down!

To-Ash stands up, Shyish blocks a flesh golem knocking him down, War-Ash moves into the ball carriers zone. Frantz blitzes the ball carrier pushing him back into the group. Yaceteeg blocks a zombie knocking him back and down. Orgus and Balesk block a ghoul pushing him towards Thanei. Thanei throws the block sending the ghoul back, down and stunning him.

Frantz is blocked by a wight and knocked out cold. A zombie blitzes Lord Morgus and pushes him back. A zombie attempts to block Shyish and is knocked down in the attempt.

War-Ash blocks the ball carrier pushing him back. Shyish blocks a flesh golem knocking him down. Yaceteeg blocks the ball carrier pushing him back. Orgus attempts to block a flesh golem and they collide. To-Ash blocks a werewolf knocking him back and down. The push by Yaceteeg actually helped the Diggers.

A werewolf attempts to block Jek and pushes him back and then they collide in the frenzied follow up. The ghoul dodges and breaks free down the left side of the field. A wight tries to block Jek and is knocked down because of it.

Balesk blitzes the ball carrier pushing him back and to the sideline. War-Ash blocks a wight, pushing him back. Yaceteeg blocks a werewolf knocking him back and down. Lord Morgus blocks a zombie knocking him back and down. Orgus blocks a flesh golem knocking him down. Jek and Janus both move to block the ball carriers path down the left sideline. Shyish blocks a zombie pushing it back while To-Ash blocks a wight pushing him back.

Lord Morgus is blitzed by a wight and pushed back. War-Ash is blocked by a zombie knocked back, down and stunned. Yaceteeg is blocked and pushed back by a zombie.

Jek crushes the ball carrier into the stands and the ghoul is badly hurt as the rioting fans take it to him. The ball is thrown back on the pitch away from everyone. With time expiring Thanei runs, scoops up the ball and attempts a pass and just barely missing his mark.

End of Half is tied 0-0!

We line up in the center gap attack with Thanei and War-Ash as the two deep.

The kick is off and lands right next to War-Ash, Thanei takes off up the field and we begin to build a cage on the right side but work on a left side probe to break out Shyish. Jek blocks a zombie knocking him back and down. Yaceteeg blocks a felsh golem knocking him down. Balesk blitzes a ghoul pushing him back to the right sideline and then he settles back into the corner of the cage.

Orgus is blocked by a zombie and is knocked back and down, fracturing his arm but he quickly heals it as he is being carted off. A flesh golem attempts to block Yaceteeg but can't as he is taken aback by his hideous appearance.

Janus blocks a werewolf pushing him back. Thanei blocks a wight pushing him back and Yaceteeg blocks a Felsh golem knocking him down. This opens a gap for Balesk, To-Ash and Shyish to break out down the right center of the field and keeps a passing lane open for War-Ash to run up and pass. War-Ash fails miserably and the pass is scattered right in front of To-Ash.

A wight blocks Shyish pushing him back and a werewolf moves up and picks up the ball while another wight attempts to push it to get to a spot to block, The wight trips up over it's own feet.

Yaceteeg blocks a flesh golem and they both collide. Balesk blitzes the ball carrier and pushes him back into Shyish who throws a block and pushes him back into Lord Morgus who crushes him, knocking him down and the ball loose. The ball bounces into the hands of Thanei.

A flesh golem blocks Shyish, pushing him back. A wight attempts to dodge out of To-Ash's zone and is knocked down.

Yaceteeg blocks a werewolf knocking him back and down. Shyish and Lord Morgus block a flesh golem and they just collide. War-Ash blocks a zombie knocking it back and down. Thanei dodges a werewolf and a flesh golem, gets down the field, hands the ball off to To-Ash. To ash runs towards the right corner away from the diggers. This one will be a foot race to the end zone. Jek blocks a zombie knocking it back, down and stunning him.

They rush down the field towards To-Ash. A wight gets into his zone. A zombie tries to dodge Jek and Jek knocks him to the ground.

To-Ash blitzes the wight knocking him back and down and takes off into the end zone! TD!

We are now up 1-0!

We line up in the center gap attack and kick the ball.

The ball goes deep, is scooped up by a werewolf and they roll to the right. flesh golem blitzes Yaceteeg. He is knocked back and down and is injured, they haul Yaceteeg off the field. Balesk is blocked and knocked back and down.

Lord Morgus blitzes a flesh golem, the both collide and the sound echos throughout the stadium, when the dust settles they are still standing. Jek blocks a zombie pushing him back and Orgus blocks a zombie knocking him back and down. Janus blocks a flesh golem and they both stand their ground.

Janus is blocked by a flesh golem and is badly hurt and hauled off the pitch. Balesk is blocked by a flesh golem and knocked back and down. To-Ash is blitzed by a wight and knocked back. Shari is blocked by a ghoul and knocked back and down. They continue to run to the right and are now at centerfield. The flesh golems have almost sealed the right side with a wall.

We set up to block the right sideline and force them back in the middle with Thanei, To-Ash and Balesk. There is a lot of pushing going on throughout the field.

A flesh golem blocks Yaceteeg knocking him back, down and stunning him. War-Ash is knocked back and down and Balesk is pushed back. The ball carrier breaks free and they set up a cage on our end of the field. They have a chance to score with time expiring, we need to set up something to stop them.

Thanei blitzes the runner and trips up over his own feet and falls to the ground as the ball carrier passes him on the way to the end zone. TD!

The score is a draw and we are going into overtime!

In Overtime the score is tied 0-0

The ball is kicked deep and bounces into the end zone. War-Ash runs to scoop it up and fumbles it. The ball bounces into the stands and it is thrown out to the field in the back by War-Ash and Davion.

They move to block off our route to any of our players. Thanei is blocked by a flesh golem getting knocked back and then is hit by a zombie and knocked back, down and stunned. Lord Orgus is blocked and knocked back and down as is Jek.

Shyish blitzes a zombie knocking him out and then takes off down the left side of the field. War-Ash scoops up the ball and rolls to the left. Davion pushes forward. Shari blocks a wight knocking him back, down and stunning him. Lord Morgus blocks a flesh golem and is knocked down.

A wight blocks Frantz and pushes him back. A werewolf goes back and covers Shyish. A flesh golem attempts to block Balesk and is knocked down and stunned.

War-Ash blitzes a ghoul that tried to cover him knocking him back, down and stunned. Shyish blocks a werewolf covering him, knocking him back and down. Shari blocks a zombie knocking him back and down. To-Ash knocks a zombie back and down. Jek blocks a flesh golem, both stay standing but Orgus catches him from behind knocking him down.

Jek blocks a wight knocking him back, down and stunning him. Yaceteeg blocks a flesh golem, but remain standing. Shyish blitzes the werewolf knocking him back and down stunning him and then pushes for the end zone going down in a heap at the goal line as he trips up over himself.

A ghoul and wight blitz War-Ash knocking him out and the ball onto the pitch. A werewolf attempts to block Shari and they both go down, the werewolf stunned.

Davion and Orgus blitz the wight knocking him back from the ball. Jek runs up and scoops the ball up, dodging a flesh golem. Thanei attempts to block a zombie and goes down while Shyish jumps up and moves into the end zone.

We have two wights blitz Jek and knock him back and down. The ball squirts out. A ghoul attempts to dodge Orgus to get to the ball and is tackled.

Davion runs to scoop up the ball and fumbles it. They knock Davion and Orgus back and down, a werewolf scoops up the ball and they set a cage up. This is isn't looking good.

We move to try and block the cage but it isn't good as Shyish trips over his feet coming back to help with a blitz on the ball carrier.

They try and block Jek but can't because of his foul appearance so the werewolf ball carrier attempts to dodge and is knocked down and fumbles the ball.

Orgus blocks a wight back into the ball and knocks him back. Balesk tries to dodge a flesh golem and is knocked out.

A wight tries to dodge Davion and is tackled.

Jek blocks a werewolf knocking him back and down. Shyish runs and scoops up the ball and Davion provides a blocking shield with Orgus and Jek. To-Ash blitzes a zombie knocking him out and then moves to cover a wight by Shyish.
Lord Morgus blocks a zombie blocking him back and down while Frantz dodges a flesh golem and heads down the middle of the field. Orgus blocks a wight knocking him back.

They move to get to Shyish but can't. They block and push back a few of the guys but then a zombie attempts to block Thanei and is knocked down.

Frantz rolls to the right as does Shyish. We set up a wall pushing everyone to the left. Jek knocks back and down a werewolf, Davion blitzes and knocks back and down a ghoul. To-Ash knocks back a wight while Orgus knocks back a werewolf. The wall is set and Shyish should be able to break open on the right.

A wight attempts to blitz Orgus and is knocked down and stunned.

The wall blows everyone up, Jek, Davion and Orgus knocks their werewolves back and down. Shyish rolls to the right while To-Ash moves up to assist Thanei with a block on a zombie knocking the zombie back and down. This is looking like it might be a footrace to the endzone. Lord Morgus knocks down a flesh golem.

A zombie attempts to blitz To-Ash and is knocked down.

Shyish runs down and hands the ball off to Frantz. Frantz takes off into the end zone for a TD! What an amazing play! We score as time expires in OT!

WE WIN WE WIN ! WHAT A OT STUNNER! 2-1!

WE TAKE THE CUP! WE TAKE THE CUP!

Our stats for the game: 2 TDs, 2 Tackles, 42 yards Running, 20 yards passing, 1 KO Sustained, 3 Casualties Sustained.

We end up with 80,000 in winnings from the match and an additional 40,000 gold for winning the cup.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 08-25-2014 at 02:45 PM.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:44 PM   #19
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Aerial Cup

The Aerial Cup Results

The Aerial cup ends up going to the Old Field Rotters (That's right!) and our prestige jumps 16 points!

Our overall Individual Awards:

Shyish'fagors - Best Receiver - 2 Catches
Shyish'fagors - Best Scorer - 4 TDs
To-Ash - Best Defender - 5 Knockdowns

Our overall Team Awards so far:

Best Defense - 7 TD allowed
In Casualties - 15 Casualties inflicted
Best Rushing - 418 yards gained
Best Match Rating - 16 vs Aukurg
Most Popular - 125,000 fans

Old 08-25-2014, 03:11 PM   #20
Tellistto
College Prospect

Way to go, Rotters!

Old 08-27-2014, 08:04 AM   #21
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I will be squeezing in a couple of games today, then there will be my brief break while I am out for work.

Then I will come back, have a couple more days of games and then I head back out for work.