Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-23-2006, 08:22 PM   #2551
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
why? because I still want to play the game and be alive.

you are about to look very bad

Even if fouts turns up as an avatar. I am more inclined to believe that you are the prophecy and fouts was only designed to protect you.

As far as dubb goes, he either lied hoping to force your hand or his scan was messed with.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:23 PM   #2552
Fouts
College Starter

Thanks, but I don't think I was successful. In fact, I think I have failed. There are reasons to vote elsewhere, but I cannot get anyone to listen.

Also, the only evidence I have seen is a scan from dubb, and claim by lathum to have summoned me, and being told I am the Avatar. Everything else today has been speculation.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 08:23 PM   #2553
kingfc22
Head Coach

Also, I'm fairly certain that the prophecy is the one that killed our seer and it just happened to occur on the same day that you and Blade were going back and forth.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:25 PM   #2554
Fouts
College Starter

BTW, if Lathum is anything else than the mystic, I will be shocked.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:28 PM   #2555
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts

if this is true....all the MORE reason he should say so with you alive!!!!

he could be protected by you for 3 nights, then the EG, and the enchanter will get another scarab into the game before you die....he could be protected for the next 5 nights without a care in the world!!
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 08:28 PM   #2556
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:

ROFL, omg, that's great, you are too good at this.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 08:28 PM   #2557
Fouts
College Starter

And Lathum hasn't told me his role, just from my observations. Either way, today has been a waste, if I don't mention that these people seem to be working together - Alan T, saldana, Tyrith, and possible Anxiety.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:28 PM   #2558
Barkeep49
Coordinator

So the more I think about it the more I think path should hold off on his tie breaker. I think the risk/reward for using that is quite low here.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 08:30 PM   #2559
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
And Lathum hasn't told me his role, just from my observations. Either way, today has been a waste, if I don't mention that these people seem to be working together - Alan T, saldana, Tyrith, and possible Anxiety.

thats cause we're all egyptians!!!!
Old 06-23-2006, 08:30 PM   #2560
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
if this is true....all the MORE reason he should say so with you alive!!!!

he could be protected by you for 3 nights, then the EG, and the enchanter will get another scarab into the game before you die....he could be protected for the next 5 nights without a care in the world!!

Like we could ever believe him now...
Old 06-23-2006, 08:30 PM   #2561
kingfc22
Head Coach

did tangle vote yet?
Old 06-23-2006, 08:30 PM   #2562
saldana
Pro Starter

just realized hoops said its gonna be a few hours until he posts the results...that sucks.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:31 PM   #2563
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
just realized hoops said its gonna be a few hours until he posts the results...that sucks.

That's if he is playing poker. Let's just hope for a bad beat this one time.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:31 PM   #2564
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith
Like we could ever believe him now...

you're right, we wouldnt, and if he does show up as the mystic, i will have to think of this as one of the worst plays ever. (sorry lathum)
Old 06-23-2006, 08:31 PM   #2565
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
did tangle vote yet?
Not that I have recorded.

And the reveal is going to be quite a bit from now.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:32 PM   #2566
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
That's if he is playing poker. Let's just hope for a bad beat this one time.
He's going to be in cash games if he busts out of the tourney I would wager, knowing him and his poker habbits.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:33 PM   #2567
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
thats cause we're all egyptians!!!!

eqyptians can't pm each other. I get the feeling you guys are talking outside the thread.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:34 PM   #2568
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Fouts: Brothers are neutral but that does not mean they aren't also Egyptian.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:34 PM   #2569
kingfc22
Head Coach

This thread is going to be #2 all-time within the next hour or so.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:38 PM   #2570
Barkeep49
Coordinator

So let's say Fouts is killed and is indeed the avatar. What does that tell us?
Old 06-23-2006, 08:39 PM   #2571
kingfc22
Head Coach

So right now I have it as 7-7-1 with vince voting for dubb and tangle having no vote.

Path would be the tiebreaker lynching lathum.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:39 PM   #2572
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49

That I am more confused than I have ever been in my life.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 08:39 PM   #2573
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:

Why would Lathum and Fouts vote for Fouts?
Old 06-23-2006, 08:39 PM   #2574
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Okay possibilties, and general thought spewing:

Lathum is a necro, the necros summoned Fouts as a mummy, then he tries to defend him and get him not lynched. Seems a crazy move to make to me, why would he stick his neck out? Also, this would either cast significant doubt on Dubb as being a good guy, or perhaps the head necro cannot be veriefed by the soothsayer.

Lathum is a necro, he knows that Fouts is not summoned by him. He defends Fouts thinking he'll look good when Fouts comes up as the Avatar. But then why throw in the reveal about his scavanger role? Dubb had cleared him as a normal villager, so I don't get why he would have done a fake reveal. This also places severe doubt over Dubb.

Lathum is a scavanger and summoned Fouts. Then why did Dubb come up with a plain villager 'view'? And why is scavanger not in the rules? I will say that the possibility of Blade having started making an Avartar right away to me is not far fetched. If I got the mystic role, the first thing I would have done was ask Hoops if it requires consecutive days, and if not I would definitley burn one day on the first night. I can see the scenario where Blade went either avatar/avatar/bullet or avatar/bullet/avatar. I think the avatar gives the village a big advantage, more so than seeing a few people, so I would have gone for it fairly early That said, why is the scavanger role not in the rules and how come Dubb saw Lathum as a normal villager?

Lathum is a normal villager and is just shitting us. This obviously makes no sense at all, but hey, you never know.

To me in every scenario there is a lot of doubt placed over Dubb, I am not sure if I can 100% trust him anymore so for me he is out of the circle of turst, and by association SnDvls is also out. Of course, it could be that the necros are somehow messing with him or a device used or whatever, but it is enough for me to drop my confdence in him, we have no way of veryfiying anything he has said is true. Also, the scenario most plausible to me is either that Fouts is good, but Lathum is either bad or good, but then Fouts has stated that Lathum summoned him and that he is good, so presumabley they are working on the same side. I can't see any sense that Lathum as the head necro summoned an obvious looking bad guy and then stuck his neck out for him. A possibility I am willing to entertain is that Lathum is merely a generic necro and the head necro designated him to be the one to stick up for Fouts, on the basis that it was an acceptable risk to take. However, again the whole ting for m comes back to what the hell happened with Dubb's view?
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 08:40 PM   #2575
Tyrith
College Starter

Over/under on the number of posts in this thread, total: 4400.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:40 PM   #2576
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
So right now I have it as 7-7-1 with vince voting for dubb and tangle having no vote.

Path would be the tiebreaker lynching lathum.
King I have 8-6-1. Check my vote count here:

Fouts - Qwikshot (1887), SnDvls (1893), Chubby (1928), Schmidty (1937), Dubb (2213), Alan (2466), Lathum (2523), Fouts (2524)

Dubb - Vince (2244)

Lathum - Saldana (2267), Tyrith (2297), Anxiety(2343), Barkeep (2345), king (2358), path(2513)

Not voted - Tanglewood
Old 06-23-2006, 08:40 PM   #2577
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
So the more I think about it the more I think path should hold off on his tie breaker. I think the risk/reward for using that is quite low here.

So, does the Pharaoh lose his role if he doesn't lynch a necro? or just the duke ability?
Old 06-23-2006, 08:40 PM   #2578
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Don't think I have his phone number handy, otherwise I'd call him and get you results when they come due. Pity.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 08:42 PM   #2579
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Why would Lathum and Fouts vote for Fouts?
Because Lathum is the Prophecy and Fouts knows he, Lathum, is more useful than he Fouts?
Old 06-23-2006, 08:42 PM   #2580
kingfc22
Head Coach

dubb unvoted fouts and voted lathum. post 2536
Old 06-23-2006, 08:42 PM   #2581
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
Don't think I have his phone number handy, otherwise I'd call him and get you results when they come due. Pity.
I do have his phone number, but I do not expect he would be available at the time otherwise he'd have done like we did before with my doing the reveal.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:43 PM   #2582
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
eqyptians can't pm each other. I get the feeling you guys are talking outside the thread.

There was enough talking INside the thread today that I don;t think there wa a need to do so elsewhere.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 08:43 PM   #2583
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord

Barkeep has it, and has done it once before this thread, but he doesn't have hoops PM box.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:44 PM   #2584
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
Okay possibilties, and general thought spewing:

Lathum is a necro, the necros summoned Fouts as a mummy, then he tries to defend him and get him not lynched. Seems a crazy move to make to me, why would he stick his neck out? Also, this would either cast significant doubt on Dubb as being a good guy, or perhaps the head necro cannot be veriefed by the soothsayer.

Lathum is a necro, he knows that Fouts is not summoned by him. He defends Fouts thinking he'll look good when Fouts comes up as the Avatar. But then why throw in the reveal about his scavanger role? Dubb had cleared him as a normal villager, so I don't get why he would have done a fake reveal. This also places severe doubt over Dubb.

Lathum is a scavanger and summoned Fouts. Then why did Dubb come up with a plain villager 'view'? And why is scavanger not in the rules? I will say that the possibility of Blade having started making an Avartar right away to me is not far fetched. If I got the mystic role, the first thing I would have done was ask Hoops if it requires consecutive days, and if not I would definitley burn one day on the first night. I can see the scenario where Blade went either avatar/avatar/bullet or avatar/bullet/avatar. I think the avatar gives the village a big advantage, more so than seeing a few people, so I would have gone for it fairly early That said, why is the scavanger role not in the rules and how come Dubb saw Lathum as a normal villager?

Lathum is a normal villager and is just shitting us. This obviously makes no sense at all, but hey, you never know.

To me in every scenario there is a lot of doubt placed over Dubb, I am not sure if I can 100% trust him anymore so for me he is out of the circle of turst, and by association SnDvls is also out. Of course, it could be that the necros are somehow messing with him or a device used or whatever, but it is enough for me to drop my confdence in him, we have no way of veryfiying anything he has said is true. Also, the scenario most plausible to me is either that Fouts is good, but Lathum is either bad or good, but then Fouts has stated that Lathum summoned him and that he is good, so presumabley they are working on the same side. I can't see any sense that Lathum as the head necro summoned an obvious looking bad guy and then stuck his neck out for him. A possibility I am willing to entertain is that Lathum is merely a generic necro and the head necro designated him to be the one to stick up for Fouts, on the basis that it was an acceptable risk to take. However, again the whole ting for m comes back to what the hell happened with Dubb's view?

Finally, somebody using their brain. Keep it simple. What is the simplest explanation? Why does everything have to think there is some elaborate plan? I was summoned by Lathum to protect the eqyptians. Pretty simple.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:44 PM   #2585
Tyrith
College Starter

I have king's correction, too, and it's 7-7-1 with tangle left for me.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:44 PM   #2586
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Fouts: Why is Lathum more valuable to us then you? Obviously you believe it which is why your vote is on you. Help me understand.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:46 PM   #2587
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
So, does the Pharaoh lose his role if he doesn't lynch a necro? or just the duke ability?

I think he loses his duke ability if he chooses to duke a nec. Not if he is the tiebreaker vote.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:46 PM   #2588
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

I think it is clear that Fouts and Lathum are working together on the same side. I also think it is more likely that they are both good than they are both bad. When summoned, the overwhelming likelyhood was that Fouts would be lynched, so it makes no sense at all to me that Lathum goes out of his way to protect a bad guy, knowing full well he would be lynched the next day in response. Therefore, I am forced to conclude that they are both good, not necessarily that they are telling the truth about their roles, but that they are both good.

Fouts: Do you know what will happen if Lathum dies, will you die too immediatley or live your 3 days regardless?
Old 06-23-2006, 08:46 PM   #2589
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

Just the duke ability as I understand it.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:46 PM   #2590
Barkeep49
Coordinator

So here's the thing. I think Lathum is either the Prophecy or the Head Necro. If he's the Prophecy do we want to get rid of him? I worry about the ramifications, as we already got some nasty foreshadowing back before we lynched Bek.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:48 PM   #2591
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Fouts: Why is Lathum more valuable to us then you? Obviously you believe it which is why your vote is on you. Help me understand.

Because I believe he has more powers to find necros or help the village. I am a 3 day person who can only protect. The necros can just wait me out.

And Lathum did not tell me to change my vote. This is a lynch where the eqyptians are going to lose, and I am the smallest loss.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:48 PM   #2592
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
So here's the thing. I think Lathum is either the Prophecy or the Head Necro. If he's the Prophecy do we want to get rid of him? I worry about the ramifications, as we already got some nasty foreshadowing back before we lynched Bek.

Barkeep, what is the scenario where Lathum is the Head Necro, Fouts is working with him and claims to have been summoned by him, and Lathum is telling everyone that Fouts is good and we will see when he is lynched. I just can't see it at this moment.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:49 PM   #2593
kingfc22
Head Coach

[quote=tanglewood]I think it is clear that Fouts and Lathum are working together on the same side./quote]

That is clear. But I don't think they are on our side. I think Lathum is the prophecy and Fouts is his own personal bodyguard. If Fouts was supposed to protect us for the next 3 days, then why would Lathum and Fouts change their votes and both vote for Fouts within a minute of each other?
Old 06-23-2006, 08:49 PM   #2594
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Therefore, I am forced to conclude that they are both good, not necessarily that they are telling the truth about their roles, but that they are both good.

If that's the case, seeing how the votes are stacking up, it makes no sense to lie about any role info at this point if they're good. It only makes sense if they're bad.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:50 PM   #2595
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I think it is clear that Fouts and Lathum are working together on the same side. I also think it is more likely that they are both good than they are both bad. When summoned, the overwhelming likelyhood was that Fouts would be lynched, so it makes no sense at all to me that Lathum goes out of his way to protect a bad guy, knowing full well he would be lynched the next day in response. Therefore, I am forced to conclude that they are both good, not necessarily that they are telling the truth about their roles, but that they are both good.

Fouts: Do you know what will happen if Lathum dies, will you die too immediatley or live your 3 days regardless?

I haven't been told. If I were to guess, without a master, the summoned disappears.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:50 PM   #2596
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Fouts: Common sense is lacking at the moment since common sense would say that Lathum has no way of blocking dubb's scan.
exactlly so vote for fouts and prove that I am a good guy.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 08:51 PM   #2597
saldana
Pro Starter

fouts, your duty is to protect the egyptians, not just lathum, so why not vote for him?
Old 06-23-2006, 08:51 PM   #2598
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
If that's the case, seeing how the votes are stacking up, it makes no sense to lie about any role info at this point if they're good. It only makes sense if they're bad.

Not sure, if Lathum is the Prophecy maybe he wants to keep it quiet for now.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:51 PM   #2599
Fouts
College Starter

[quote=kingfc22]
Quote:
I think it is clear that Fouts and Lathum are working together on the same side./quote]

That is clear. But I don't think they are on our side. I think Lathum is the prophecy and Fouts is his own personal bodyguard. If Fouts was supposed to protect us for the next 3 days, then why would Lathum and Fouts change their votes and both vote for Fouts within a minute of each other?

Because there is no Fouts without Lathum.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:52 PM   #2600
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
fouts, your duty is to protect the egyptians, not just lathum, so why not vote for him?

I am protecting an egyptian.