Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-01-2006, 12:00 PM   #1251
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
There are 3 people on my list that i knew were loyal to the emperor's cause. only 2 of them left alive, so shouldn't be too hard. At least 50/50 guess

I figured it was one of those two you were talking about, but it was worthwhile to ask. I don't think knowing those two (either of them) were out, so there must have been someone else out last night. Anyone have a clue?
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 12:29 PM   #1252
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

hello all. why do some of you think i might be bad? i have assassins at my disposal and havnt used them. if i was a chaos dont you think someone would have been killed by me yet? ohh and suck it path, you mutant sob.

i bet the chaos didnt even know he was a mutant
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 12:32 PM   #1253
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

to me it doesn't make much sense for a wolf to also be an assassin
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 12:32 PM   #1254
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle
What is your explanation for voting this way?

I really do not think we are ready to lynch twothree just yet. In my opinion, we should choose one of the following from this list:

1. st. cronin
2. king fc
3. bulletsponge
4. BrianD
5. Chief Rum
6. Swaggs
7. Mustang

Those are in no order. We need to choose on of these 7 and hope we get lucky.

I don't disagree with you, as I haven't been able to really form much of a COT, but what clears the others from your list?
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 12:34 PM   #1255
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo

no sh*t. im the chaos killer. if only i could get a better idea of whom is a badie i might try to kill one. but the only time ive seen a role like this used it backfired and a villager was killed, so i dont want to make things harder for us
Old 09-01-2006, 12:34 PM   #1256
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge
hello all. why do some of you think i might be bad? i have assassins at my disposal and havnt used them. if i was a chaos dont you think someone would have been killed by me yet? ohh and suck it path, you mutant sob.

i bet the chaos didnt even know he was a mutant

If I was the assassin, I probably would have used my ability last night.

I probably would have been wrong which is probably a good thing Im not the assassin.

But just saying, usually assassins seem to use their ability earlier in the games so as to not die before using it.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 12:35 PM   #1257
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

i have a circle of trust. i dont dare post it because it will just put targets on the back of my peeps
Old 09-01-2006, 12:35 PM   #1258
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo

The roles are, presumably, randomly assigned. Otherwise, there would be an unfair advantage, as there are several titles that don't make sense for a wolf. Anyone taking roles into consideration when determining who is good or bad risks eliminating suspects without merit.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:36 PM   #1259
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
If I was the assassin, I probably would have used my ability last night.

I probably would have been wrong which is probably a good thing Im not the assassin.

But just saying, usually assassins seem to use their ability earlier in the games so as to not die before using it.
i would rather not use it than use it and kill a villager that has powers to help us. plus i wasnt on much yesterday due to work, tired and a headache so doing it yesterday would have been dumb by me.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:50 PM   #1260
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
i would rather not use it than use it and kill a villager that has powers to help us. plus i wasnt on much yesterday due to work, tired and a headache so doing it yesterday would have been dumb by me.

Have you not tried to use it yet, or have you tried and failed?
Old 09-01-2006, 12:59 PM   #1261
twothree
College Prospect

The following are the only facts I know.
I am the seer.
I scanned Blade on night 1. He was normal.
I scanned Anxiety on night 2. He was abnormal, and turned out to be chaos.
I was unable to scan on night 3. Because I was locked up by the mutant path12.
I am unable to trust anyone, because everyone I have scanned is now dead.
We have killed one chaos and one mutant.
I want to kill another mutant today.
I will vote for either AlanT or Saldana today.
I have chosen AlanT because in post #819, AlanT wrote...
Quote:
If you had to choose between saldana and me, its probably best to lynch me as my worth isnt as high as his.
Oh, and I leave for work in two hours and will not be back until after the voting is over.

The following is all my opinion. I have NO facts to back any of this up. I don’t ask for anyone to believe me. You should all form your own opinions.

This is what I think. (with the most likely in my view listed first.)
Saldana - mutant
AlanT - mutant
??? - another chaos in the background.
Greyroofoo - chaos
GoldenEagle - converted to chaos
??? - another possible mutant.

If I believe AlanT is a mutant, then the possible mutant suspects based upon who AlanT did not include on his list for me to scan back in post #948 would be... (most likely in my view listed first.)

saldana
Fouts
st. cronin
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 01:06 PM   #1262
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
There is no way that twothree is bad. I refuse to believe he outted a fellow Chaos member just to become trusted. I do think he needs to be talked out of voting for Alan though as I don't think that will get us anywhere.

I agree that he is definitely not Chaos, but he could be mutant. That is why this particular game is tricky. Three sides.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:07 PM   #1263
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
i have a circle of trust. i dont dare post it because it will just put targets on the back of my peeps

Hopefully, your group will be able to win the game for the villagers.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:07 PM   #1264
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Even if Alan is a mutant, I don't think GoldenEagle is a chaos. Alan claimed to have a talk with him and he checked out clean. A mutant wouldn't help a chaos. I also don't think Grey could have converted GE since Blade, the bodyguard, would have prevented it.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:07 PM   #1265
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothree
The following are the only facts I know.
I am the seer.
I scanned Blade on night 1. He was normal.
I scanned Anxiety on night 2. He was abnormal, and turned out to be chaos.
I was unable to scan on night 3. Because I was locked up by the mutant path12.
I am unable to trust anyone, because everyone I have scanned is now dead.
We have killed one chaos and one mutant.
I want to kill another mutant today.
I will vote for either AlanT or Saldana today.
I have chosen AlanT because in post #819, AlanT wrote...
Oh, and I leave for work in two hours and will not be back until after the voting is over.

The following is all my opinion. I have NO facts to back any of this up. I don’t ask for anyone to believe me. You should all form your own opinions.

This is what I think. (with the most likely in my view listed first.)
Saldana - mutant
AlanT - mutant
??? - another chaos in the background.
Greyroofoo - chaos
GoldenEagle - converted to chaos
??? - another possible mutant.

If I believe AlanT is a mutant, then the possible mutant suspects based upon who AlanT did not include on his list for me to scan back in post #948 would be... (most likely in my view listed first.)

saldana
Fouts
st. cronin

I am not a mutant, I don't know if Saldana is a mutant or not.

I still stand by the fact that killing someone who you know is not chaos, but might or might not be a mutant (Saldana) is the wrong move here when you have people who might be chaos and/or a mutant instead to look at.

If you want to look at St.cronin its fine with me, because of what path chose last night (not allowing me the chance to scan st.cronin when he knows that I wanted to), it makes me wonder whats up with st.cronin.

I have no read one way or another on fouts other than he put his neck on the line a few times already in ways that didn't really feel wolfish to me. But I don't have any dirt one way or another on him.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:08 PM   #1266
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Also in your list, I can gurantuee that Goldeneagle is not chaos. I don't know anything about Greyroofoo, but by GE vouching for him, I have to assume he is not either.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:11 PM   #1267
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Twothree before you leave. Convince me of a reason I should believe that Goldeneagle says he knows there is another seer in the game. I know my ability.. and you claim to be a seer..

I didn't trust GE till last night when he turned up as not chaos.. Why if your only value to our team is by being out of the jail would you not protest the thought of path locking you up? Yes if you are telling the truth, you likely would have been a target, but you wouldn't be able to help us any further.

So I'm still curious how can all of us have these same powers, and you be the only person I havent checked claiming them
Old 09-01-2006, 01:13 PM   #1268
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

vote kingfc

An early vote and subject to change, but I really believe that there's chaos in the background
Old 09-01-2006, 01:15 PM   #1269
Swaggs
Coordinator

I am out to meet with a student for a few hours. Be back around 5.

I have no ideas on the Chaos, but I think st. cronin looks like a good candidate to be a mutant, since path repeatedly locked him up. Looking over the original post, it seems that mutants must discover one another by using their psychic ability, so it seems possible that path and st. cronin may have been two mutants that detected one another. Unless we have a good Chaos lead, we should knock out a suspected mutant, in my opinion.

The only person I have any trust in right now is Alan T. Without going too far into the details of my role, I feel pretty confident in saying that Alan T is not a Chaos. If someone concretely knows that Alan is a mutant, they should probably just come out and say it, because people opposing him look more suspicious to me today.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:16 PM   #1270
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Here I guess is my current trust/distrusts based on what I know or what others have said:

Not Mutant/Not Chaos:
AlanT

Not Chaos (could be mutant):
GoldenEagle
Saldana

Trust via Vouching by others:
Greyroofoo

Slight trust based on feel:
Fouts

No read:
kingfc22
BrianD
Chief Rum
Mustang
Swaggs

Slight distrust based on feel:
st.cronin
twothree
bulletsponge
Old 09-01-2006, 01:20 PM   #1271
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
The only person I have any trust in right now is Alan T. Without going too far into the details of my role, I feel pretty confident in saying that Alan T is not a Chaos. If someone concretely knows that Alan is a mutant, they should probably just come out and say it, because people opposing him look more suspicious to me today.

I really wish you could have posted that you knew he was not a mutant.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:21 PM   #1272
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I worry about the possibility of a conversion by the head Chaos guy, so I am going to be looking for him today. My two strongest feelings (though I have no real evidence against them) is kingfc22 and st.cronin. Since Grey voted for kinfc22, I will do the same to continue the bandwagon. I figure this has to bring some info out. If we get the votes to lynch king, I suggest that everyone with a scanning abillity check out st.cronin tonight. Alan and twothree are likely targets to be killed by Chaos tonight, but if everyone scans cronin, hopefully someone will get the scan in...and if we get really lucky, we might get multiple scans which can be confirmed against each other.

Vote kingfc22
Old 09-01-2006, 01:23 PM   #1273
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothree
I really wish you could have posted that you knew he was not a mutant.

Sorry. I feel pretty confident that he is not--confident enough to go "out myself" a bit, so that we don't go down the path of accusing him. But, it sounds like some of the messages we receive are intentionally vague, so I can't say with certainty.

I am out guys. Play nice.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:37 PM   #1274
twothree
College Prospect

Well, my reasoning could very well be wrong.

I think I need to go back and read every post by path12 - the known mutant and anxiety - the known chaos.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:43 PM   #1275
kingfc22
Head Coach

Okay. I wanted to stay under the radar for as long as possible in order for me to get as much night actions in before I had to reveal my information. Hopefully, this will allow us to build some kind of CoT and get rid of the Chaos.

I am the Grand Provost Marshall of the Adeptus Arbites and am responsible for law and order and crime prevention on Terra. Each night I am able to investigate a player and find out exactly what their council has told them their role is.

Night 1:
St. Cronin - He is in charge of overseeing the Golden Throne. However, altough he is vital to ensuring that everything runs smoothly it is possible for it to still happen even if he is killed. But it seems really risky.

Night 2:
Alan T is an enforcer of the faith. If he finds anyone not true to the Emperor then he will try to convert them. On post #947, I posted that I had St. Cronin and Alan in my CoT. Thought that would buy me some more time, but obviously it didn't.

So after night 2, I have St. Cronin, Alan T and most likely Saldana as non-chaos members.

Then night 3:
I investigated BrianD. I was a little weary about some of his comments yesterday so I decided to scan him. He is a very decorated warrior and without giving his role away altogether let's just say he has a power upon his death.

So now that I spilled out all that information I am most likely dead tonight.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:48 PM   #1276
st.cronin
General Manager

UNVOTE KINGFC

VOTE CHIEFRUM

King has verified my role pretty much to the t. So I think he's probably legit. As are the other players on the list.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 01:49 PM   #1277
st.cronin
General Manager

Also, I have NOT just hopped on the vote of the day each day. Day 1 I was one of the most vocal players arguing against the lynch of an innocent human. So, I forget who said that, but it was a lie.

knives out
Old 09-01-2006, 01:50 PM   #1278
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I would like BrianD's comments on what king said.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:51 PM   #1279
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Vote Chief Rum

this vote may change,
Old 09-01-2006, 01:51 PM   #1280
Tyrith
College Starter

I bet blade gets tired of getting killed in these early and/or awful manners. And Anxiety, bad again! Tsk tsk. :P
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 01:52 PM   #1281
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
Also, I have NOT just hopped on the vote of the day each day. Day 1 I was one of the most vocal players arguing against the lynch of an innocent human. So, I forget who said that, but it was a lie.

It was me saying that, and i was basing it on my feel. I didn't do much research, so maybe I'm wrong here. but day 1 I thought for sure it was Saldana and Blade vs me.

Maybe you also argued on the same side as me there, I noticed more the people arguing to lynch realdeal. I thought I had remembered you jumping on the person I had voted for and backing my arguement.

I might be wrong though..
Old 09-01-2006, 01:53 PM   #1282
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
It was me saying that, and i was basing it on my feel. I didn't do much research, so maybe I'm wrong here. but day 1 I thought for sure it was Saldana and Blade vs me.

Maybe you also argued on the same side as me there, I noticed more the people arguing to lynch realdeal. I thought I had remembered you jumping on the person I had voted for and backing my arguement.

I might be wrong though..

I believe I actually voted for Anxiety on day 1.

knives out
Old 09-01-2006, 01:53 PM   #1283
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Can people tell me why the sudden rush on Chief Rum without much reasons given? Just curious since there were two votes and no reasoning given.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:54 PM   #1284
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
I believe I actually voted for Anxiety on day 1.

Well then I retract that part of my reason for voting for you right now today!

I still stand by my curiosity on why Path kept locking you up but any time anyone else showed any level of trust in you he questioned them intently on why. I also wonder why Path didn't let me have a chance to scan you like I had wanted.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:54 PM   #1285
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Can people tell me why the sudden rush on Chief Rum without much reasons given? Just curious since there were two votes and no reasoning given.

I'm just looking for somebody UTR, as I think that's where we're most likely to get a hit. I think possibly one of the saldana, GE, grey, AlanT group is a mutant, but I think it's more likely that they are all humans, just playing a weird game.

knives out
Old 09-01-2006, 01:54 PM   #1286
kingfc22
Head Coach

Does anyone have any info on GE or grey? Those guys have been confusing me all game.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:55 PM   #1287
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Well then I retract that part of my reason for voting for you right now today!

I still stand by my curiosity on why Path kept locking you up but any time anyone else showed any level of trust in you he questioned them intently on why. I also wonder why Path didn't let me have a chance to scan you like I had wanted.

I guess now you'll probably have your chance.

knives out
Old 09-01-2006, 01:56 PM   #1288
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith
I bet blade gets tired of getting killed in these early and/or awful manners. And Anxiety, bad again! Tsk tsk. :P

he brings it on himself. hes always accusing others of being wolves.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:57 PM   #1289
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I would say that kingfc22 is not lying, though knowing our roles doesn't mean he still isn't Chaos. I'm not saying that he is since this information does seem to help us, but he only drops to low suspicion in my book, not no suspicion. While I ponder this...

Unvote Kingfc22
Old 09-01-2006, 01:58 PM   #1290
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
I would say that kingfc22 is not lying, though knowing our roles doesn't mean he still isn't Chaos. I'm not saying that he is since this information does seem to help us, but he only drops to low suspicion in my book, not no suspicion. While I ponder this...

Unvote Kingfc22

ditto

Unvote Kingfc22
vote chief rum
Old 09-01-2006, 02:00 PM   #1291
kingfc22
Head Coach

Wow. All of a sudden we have a bandwagon on Chief Rum. I'm going to bet one of them is not good.

Vote Greyroofoo.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:00 PM   #1292
saldana
Pro Starter

i have no problem with this particular vote, since i have been a bit suspicious of him for a couple days, but i would love to know what greyroofoo is up to

vote king
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:03 PM   #1293
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

i'm simply trying to dig up chaos and not let anyone go under the radar
Old 09-01-2006, 02:07 PM   #1294
saldana
Pro Starter

ok, didnt see the reveal

unvote kingfc
vote greyroofoo
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:10 PM   #1295
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

i dont know why, but i kinda trust greroofoo
Old 09-01-2006, 02:11 PM   #1296
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I think greyroofoo is a bad person to jump on. You have one person (Goldeneagle) who is cleared by someone else (me) vouching for him. At least there is a chain somewhat. Like I said, I don't know if GE is a mutant, but he is not chaos.. so that would lead me to think at the worst Greyroofoo is not chaos and possibly a mutant.

When we have a whole list of people who have no one vouching for them and no backup evidence:

BrianD
Chief Rum
Mustang
Swaggs
bulletproof
St.cronin

why would you pick one of the people who do have at least some trail of accountability?
Old 09-01-2006, 02:12 PM   #1297
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sorry my above list should also include Fouts, I keep leaving him off since I dont get a bad feel from him.. but I dont think anyone has cleared him yet either. I wouldn't encourage a push on Fouts just yet, but didn't want to forget to include him also.

I think today unless someone has some reason to push at one particular person, we should target someone in the group who has not been cleared either of being chaos or mutant. It only improves our odds.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:14 PM   #1298
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

double dola.. I guess my list should also include king and twothree as no one is vouching for either of them yet either.

However just like Fouts I dont think a vote on them today would be as effective (even though twothree is in my distrust list)

So I guess this is the full list of people who havent had someone vouch for them

twothree
kingfc22

BrianD
Chief Rum
Mustang
Swaggs
bulletproof
st.cronin

However I would rather focus on the last 6.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:22 PM   #1299
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Alan, I think your list of 6 is a good place to start looking. I'm going to put my new temporary vote on...

Vote Bulletproof

I don't know for sure that he is bad, but maybe we'll get some info from somewhere if he is in danger.

As an early warning, I'm going to be heading out to a wedding rehearsal in about 2 hours so hopefully we'll get something solid before then.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:25 PM   #1300
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Alan, I think your list of 6 is a good place to start looking. I'm going to put my new temporary vote on...

Vote Bulletproof

I don't know for sure that he is bad, but maybe we'll get some info from somewhere if he is in danger.

As an early warning, I'm going to be heading out to a wedding rehearsal in about 2 hours so hopefully we'll get something solid before then.

its Bulletsponge!! not bulletproof. i know someone can vouch for my allegance to the Emperor, but since im not in danger now i hope that person will keep quiet.