Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-16-2023, 11:00 PM   #1
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2024

Looks like this will be the month for sports sims. Looks like this was released today:

Purchase directly from site:
Wolverine Studios | Pro Football 24

Purchase from Steam:
Save 10% on Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2024 on Steam

New Features:
Quote:
All new animated on field view gives you the chance to see the game in a brand new perspective. Watch the exciting action unfold!

Revamped user interface gives you a beautiful and functional UI to work with including many new features like the on screen ticker and other widgets to bring you useful information.

Take advantage of unlimited depth chart packages and new playbook features give you more weapons at your disposal like an empty backfield formation and RPO options.

Even more customization is now available. In addition to the wealth of things already customizable enjoy being able to customize draft rounds, magazine covers, IR weeks before returns and much more.

Updates to the game world in free agency, playoff seeding and game engine performance changes!

Link your league with Draft Day Sports: College Football for a totally immersive game universe. Bring rookies in from DDS:CF and track your college universe without ever having to leave DDS:PF.

Antmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 11:04 AM   #2
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

They are trying to take all my money.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 11:31 AM   #3
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

I downloaded the demo and just took a quick look. I like the animated plays. Simple, but more engrossing than the text. There are still some wished items that I have to make that even better. First there is seems to be no sound even though there is a sound on/sound mute setting. Some kind of crown noise and reaction to plays would help. Some on the field noise as well would be good. In just the quick series I played the drive ended in a turnover I didn't even realize it. I would like some adds to make things more splashy. Like a sign flashing turnover. Even better would be a graphic that pops for first downs, touchdowns, turnovers, etc. Make it more of a game-day feel.

Just a first blush, because i haven't bought it yet (though I likely will) and I'm not the guy to go into a deep stat breakdown.

Last edited by GrantDawg : 10-17-2023 at 11:32 AM.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote