Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Weekday League (FOWL) > FOWL Trade Block
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-10-2009, 10:48 AM   #1
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Young/blue-chip TE available

I've had a few people inquire about getting one of my two TEs that I picked up as rookies this year. I figured since I'm already saying the same thing to a few people, I would just post a trade block here.

I'm in training this week, so can't get to the game to look at trade possibilities until later today/this evening. If someone is interested in a TE however, I'll listen to offers.. What I am looking for in return is an equally young/good Cornerback, Wide Receiver or Inside Linebacker that is able to fit under my salary cap. In addition, trading one of my TEs would drop me below the TE Roster limit, so I'd like to get a minimal salary TE with a short contract back as well (no need for great talent here).

If interested, drop me a PM with what you are thinking of doing. I don't feel any pressure that I -have- to trade one of my two TEs however.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote