Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-21-2009, 03:23 PM   #3251
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I can be sure at this point that Hoops is not playing us. If you assume Hoops/CR are good, where would you vote, Lathum?

probably PF
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:24 PM   #3252
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
LOL Now the 3 of you are vouching for each other? You have to be kidding me.

They certainly are not vouching for me. And I am not vouching for them the way they vouch for each other. I'm saying I'm very clear that they are not faking their roles.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:24 PM   #3253
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
who you going with?

me and my dad are taking sara with us
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:26 PM   #3254
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
me and my dad are taking sara with us

nice.

Make sure you take pictures
Old 05-21-2009, 03:26 PM   #3255
Autumn
Head Coach

It's been hard in this game not to discuss our roles, hasn't it guys? I mean for all but the three of us who have never even hinted at having a role.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:27 PM   #3256
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

VOTE HOOPSGUY

He has gotta be pulling the strings behind this.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:36 PM   #3257
Autumn
Head Coach

I feel very good about my vote and my suspect list right now. We should be able to nail a wolf easily tonight if we can all stay on the same page.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:44 PM   #3258
hoopsguy
General Manager

Agreed - I'm thinking that the battle lines are being drawn pretty clearly right now.

UNVOTE DADDYTORGO
VOTE PACKERFANATIC
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:50 PM   #3259
saldana
Pro Starter

since i am getting no traction, i will flop the other way..as long as one of them goes tonight.

unvote lathum
vote hoops
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #3260
hoopsguy
General Manager

Saldana - do you really think that Autumn, Chief, and I are the remaining wolves?

If not, then why are both of them vouching for me?
Old 05-21-2009, 03:57 PM   #3261
hoopsguy
General Manager

It is very discouraging to me that the villagers actually have a COT that they can act on but are choosing not to do so. I would not argue this as fervently if there was not a 3rd party coming in behind me/Chief to suggest that we are on the up-and-up.

Assuming that this is not some really elaborate play by Autumn, with the intent to switch at the last minute, we have a COT that matches the max number of wolves in the game right now. But there are four votes on me, which means that some villagers are falling in line with where the wolves want the vote to go today.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:02 PM   #3262
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Hoops, I'm sorry but how do we have a COT.

We have 3 people vouching for each other, none of who were seer cleared, in a game that we are pretty sure there are 3 wolves left.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #3263
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I should say 2 vouching for each other and 1 vouching for the other 2
Old 05-21-2009, 04:06 PM   #3264
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

VOTE PACKER FANATIC

I guess the die is cast, and we're down to seeing if we can finally convince people of the right move here.

There are likely three wolves left, and those three wolves know the allegiance of the rest of us. None of those three wolves are currently voting PF, from what I can see. Which means of the six remaining, half of them are wolves.

I think people need to think things through. There have been some assumptions made, and if those were followed one step further, people might begin to recognize the precarious situation we find ourselves in right now.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:08 PM   #3265
hoopsguy
General Manager

Lathum, so you believe that all three of us are wolves? I've asked this question a bunch of times and no one has come out and said that they think this is the case.

Why in the world would the wolves be in such a rush to play it this way in a 6-3 game rather than taking their time?

Lathum, do you worry about the fact that people have been setting it up as a you or me = wolf? I know I'm a villager and I think you are a wolf. Big difference between those two. How can others be so certain that one of the two of us is a wolf?

Both DT and Saldana have used this as a reason for voting for us. PF has come pretty close to saying that, but I don't think he has outright said it in the thread.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:10 PM   #3266
Autumn
Head Coach

It is really frustrating not being able to talk about roles.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:12 PM   #3267
hoopsguy
General Manager

Poli, if you are a wolf then you are walking into a great spot.

If you are a villager then you get a chance to make either a really bad vote or ... a vote that I hope is really good but honestly I'm not 100% sure about.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:13 PM   #3268
Autumn
Head Coach

As a matter of record, I can say that my assumptions about The Jackal were proven correct by last night's night kill and role reveal. Perhaps those of you interested in staying in therapy longer could trust my other assumptions based on that.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:13 PM   #3269
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
It is really frustrating not being able to talk about roles.

Autumn, Poli had indicated that his bulldog nature on Telle was a combination of gut and other.

You seem to have some insight into your fellow man, based on your assessments. Does the suggestion that Poli had a non-seer role that could potentially have gained an advantage in identifying a wolf early in the game worry you?
Old 05-21-2009, 04:18 PM   #3270
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
dola- I should say 2 vouching for each other and 1 vouching for the other 2

Technically, the vouches work like this (best I can tell).

Hoops - vouched for by Chief and Autumn
Chief - vouched for by Hoops and Autumn
Saldana - vouched for by Autumn

So if you accept that Autumn is a villager we actually have a list of four people in the COT. The fact that Saldana is not following Autumn's lead is a bit troubling for me, since I big-time distrust Saldana myself but I'm trying to keep faith that Autumn is a villager with good information. It is obviously easier for me to do that knowing he is correct about me.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #3271
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Here is the thing.

We already had a seer, how much info can Autumn really be privy to?

No one is vouching for Autumn and a good way to gain your trust is to confirm you and CR are both villagers
Old 05-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #3272
hoopsguy
General Manager

Dubb, Lathum, Saldana - is Autumn just throwing Saldana in the vouch lists as an extra added bonus to create additional credibility? How are you explaining that?

Seriously, the remaining villages really need to think long and hard about this vote. And, if they are still leaving it on me (of all people) then keep thinking until you change your mind.

And if they are still not ready to change their mind when the deadline comes then the villagers probably lose this game. I have zero faith in their ability to win it tomorrow based on everything I've seen over the past couple of days.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #3273
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm not sure about that Hoops ... I did forget about that little hint. It would mean, to me, that DT or Lath are a wolf (or that we only have two wolves). But I think it would pay off to wait to answer that question.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #3274
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I'm not sure about that Hoops ... I did forget about that little hint. It would mean, to me, that DT or Lath are a wolf (or that we only have two wolves). But I think it would pay off to wait to answer that question.

what little hint?
Old 05-21-2009, 04:22 PM   #3275
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Here is the thing.

We already had a seer, how much info can Autumn really be privy to?

No one is vouching for Autumn and a good way to gain your trust is to confirm you and CR are both villagers

A good way to gain my trust? MY TRUST???

Why would Autumn be worried about gaining my trust if we are all wolves together? He would be worried about gaining villager trust, which certainly is not working based on the votes right now.

The only way that he is worried about getting my trust is if Chief and I are actually villagers and he is a wolf who wants to lead us to a crappy candidate today. I'm much more worried about that scenario than anything having to do with me and/or Chief.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #3276
Autumn
Head Coach

dola that was in regard to #3269
Old 05-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #3277
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
what little hint?

Sorry, took too long to reply. Poli's answer about his votes on Telle suggested that maybe his role had something to do with it.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #3278
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
A good way to gain my trust? MY TRUST???

Why would Autumn be worried about gaining my trust if we are all wolves together? He would be worried about gaining villager trust, which certainly is not working based on the votes right now.

The only way that he is worried about getting my trust is if Chief and I are actually villagers and he is a wolf who wants to lead us to a crappy candidate today. I'm much more worried about that scenario than anything having to do with me and/or Chief.

that was my point, MY POINT
Old 05-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #3279
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

someone give me a number 1-7
Old 05-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #3280
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Autumn, Poli had indicated that his bulldog nature on Telle was a combination of gut and other.

You seem to have some insight into your fellow man, based on your assessments. Does the suggestion that Poli had a non-seer role that could potentially have gained an advantage in identifying a wolf early in the game worry you?

Re-direct:

Poli, you seem to have some insight on a wolf earlier, based on your role in voting for Telle. Does the suggestion that Autumn had a non-seer role that could potentially have "cleared" three villagers at this point in the game worry you?
Old 05-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #3281
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I mean 1-9
Old 05-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #3282
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
that was my point, MY POINT

So if you don't trust Autumn's vouches, then why vote for me? Test them by voting for him, Saldana, or Chief. There are three other options out there besides me to vote for. I'm vouching for one of the other three, but not for the other two.

If he is looking to gain my trust today then the most likely scenario is that Autumn + Saldana are bad guys and his large group of targets with good voting records are actually good villagers.

Notice that he asked me who I would vote for from his list. I put the vote on DT and he put the vote on PF instead.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:28 PM   #3283
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I mean 1-9

dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:31 PM   #3284
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

thanks.

now 1-5 please
Old 05-21-2009, 04:31 PM   #3285
hoopsguy
General Manager

Old 05-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #3286
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post

I'm beginning to think that the Sympathizer may be onto something ...
Old 05-21-2009, 04:33 PM   #3287
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Re-direct:

Poli, you seem to have some insight on a wolf earlier, based on your role in voting for Telle. Does the suggestion that Autumn had a non-seer role that could potentially have "cleared" three villagers at this point in the game worry you?
Having been reprimanded for my hint, I don't believe I'm allowed to answer this.

Out of the realm of talking about the role I have, I believe there is a lot of wolf play going on right now. My problem is trying to figure out who's telling the truth.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:33 PM   #3288
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Unvote Hoops
Vote Autumn

looking back I just don't see why we should trust him.

He put early votes on wolves each day and didn't move them, something a wolf would do. Except for the day Telle gets lynched when he was on Clap.

Plus he seems to be hinting at all this information and I just don't see a role outside the seer or a wolf that could be that powerful.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:34 PM   #3289
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'm off to work out/run/kill myself. Assuming I don't succeed in the latter, I'll be back in an hour or so.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #3290
Autumn
Head Coach

That's fine Lathum if you want to go there. I'm sure I've pushed Danny's limits in terms of what I should be saying about my role, and I can't think of any way to make you trust my vouches without going into that.

I think if you go back and look in thread you won't agree with yoru own assessment of my votes. I campaigned very strongly for those wolves, not only leading a charge and voting early but pushing others to consolidate their votes on wolves. If you're a wolf I'm sure you'll sit with this vote, but if you're a villager I think it's worth a look back to see if you really agree with yourself on this. I certainly have put my neck out pushing for things the last few days. That's only because I've been able to piece together more as the list of players dwindles. If you're a villager you could piece together some of what I have as well.

Go back and you'll see I vouched for Jackal as well, correctly assessing his role as an independent and was backed up by Saldana there.

Shit, my kids are screaming and I realy ahve to go. I'll try to make it back by deadline.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:44 PM   #3291
hoopsguy
General Manager

Well, I'll be around some between now and deadline but not a ton. I'm on kid duty alone tonight so she will more or less determine if I'm around the PC.

OK, one last exercise for people. I'm guessing that the wolves have been paying pretty close attention to what Chief and I have said for the past couple of days. I would really like for the remaining villagers to go re-read Chief Rum's posts from yesterday and today.

At that point, please revisit your voting strategy on me even if you do not believe that I am a villager. Just go grab another person that you think might be a wolf along with me.

This is the last time that I will make this request.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:08 PM   #3292
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Well, I'll be around some between now and deadline but not a ton. I'm on kid duty alone tonight so she will more or less determine if I'm around the PC.

OK, one last exercise for people. I'm guessing that the wolves have been paying pretty close attention to what Chief and I have said for the past couple of days. I would really like for the remaining villagers to go re-read Chief Rum's posts from yesterday and today.

At that point, please revisit your voting strategy on me even if you do not believe that I am a villager. Just go grab another person that you think might be a wolf along with me.

This is the last time that I will make this request.

So even if we think you are a wolf we should vote CR or Autumn? That is one crazy ass idea. Would this have to do with you either being the The Wannabee Therapist and thus you think you can't be caught by special roles? Or would it have to do with you being the Criticizer and you want to have that ability still on your side going further?
Old 05-21-2009, 05:14 PM   #3293
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

vote count?
Old 05-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #3294
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
vote count?

Not really sure but off the top of my head I think it is 3-3-1, might be 4-3-1 if I have missed a PF or Hoops vote somewhere.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #3295
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

doing one now
Old 05-21-2009, 05:20 PM   #3296
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

PF 4 - Autumn (3183), DT (3220), Hoops (3258), CR (3264)
Hoops 3 - Dubb (3240), PF (3256), Sal (3259)
Autumn 1 - Lathum (3288)

Yet to Vote: Poli
Old 05-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #3297
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

PF -4 Autumn (3183), DT (3220), Hoops (3258), CR (3264)
Hoops-3 Dubb ( 3240), PF ( 3256), Saldana ( 3259)
Autumn-1 Lathum (3288)

no vote: Poli
Old 05-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #3298
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

jinx
Old 05-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #3299
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
So even if we think you are a wolf we should vote CR or Autumn? That is one crazy ass idea. Would this have to do with you either being the The Wannabee Therapist and thus you think you can't be caught by special roles? Or would it have to do with you being the Criticizer and you want to have that ability still on your side going further?

Wannabe Therapist, in theory, should not have any extra value with the seer gone.

Criticizer is a legitimate concern, I suppose.

But I've really done about all that I can today. If we didn't get a wolf yesterday and don't get one today I have no reason to think that we are going to get one tomorrow either.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:34 PM   #3300
hoopsguy
General Manager

Dubb, if you have anything at all that you want to ask me between now and deadline I would suggest doing it in the next ten minutes.