Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-19-2008, 02:12 PM   #351
stevew
Hall Of Famer

yeah, im very tempted by this game now. And I don't even have EF27 and his mad game hype skills to blame for it this time
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #352
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesz View Post
So, I'm kind of getting the feeling I'm going to experience what I go through with every EA release.

Stage 1 - Get the game, play it, it seems awesome..Wow, everything is new an pretty. A lot of new stuff to try. I could spend 24 hours straight playing this.

Stage 2 - OK, there's a bug, that's a little annoying. Oh, well, I'll just try and ignore it. Seems like a few other bugs are popping up as well with others who are playing.

Stage 3 - These damn bugs are frustrating beyond belief. How could they not have caught these before release?! If only it didn't have this stupid (insert word here from previous EA games: interceptions, missed tackles, penalties not being applied correctly, injuries not healing correctly, quirky graphics, etc.) bug it would be playable. But it makes it completely unplayable/non-realistic and ruins the game. What a waste of time.

Now, I hope I'm wrong, but after reading through the last 4 or so pages of posts, I'm seeing this progression again. It will be interesting to see if the general feelings/enthusiasm of posts change over the next couple of weeks.

I always find it funny that people think EA tests these games or that they actually care. Time and time again, they have proven otherwise.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:11 PM   #353
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
seriously - mega "fuck you" to EA for not releasing this for PC. This fucking game was MADE for PC. Think of all the delicious mods they could do with it.

I agree in a way, but then again it probably saved me $40-50 bucks on buying another EA game just for there to be a bug that blows the whole game, and having them never patch it.

Last edited by GrantDawg : 08-19-2008 at 03:11 PM.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:24 PM   #354
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
I agree in a way, but then again it probably saved me $40-50 bucks on buying another EA game just for there to be a bug that blows the whole game, and having them never patch it.

true. but the beauty of PC is that in a lot of cases the community of modders can fix the bug.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #355
SegRat
High School Varsity

As far as quick substitutions go, when you are in your playbook just before you pick your play hit the X button(360). Then you can do a quick sub.
SegRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:06 PM   #356
A-Husker-4-Life
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SegRat View Post
As far as quick substitutions go, when you are in your playbook just before you pick your play hit the X button(360). Then you can do a quick sub.

thank you very much.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:54 PM   #357
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
So, I'm kind of getting the feeling I'm going to experience what I go through with every EA release.

I don't know where you're seeing this in this thread. People may be talking about some little problems but overall this game appears to be solid.

I think at this point, the only chance of this being a turd is if there's some sort of long term progression problem, which makes the whole point of spending all this time on the draft useless. I don't think anybody has really made it up to this point yet.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:56 PM   #358
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SegRat View Post

Does this reset on the next series, or do you need to quick sub the starter back in?

I'm just concerned because with 22 positions to manage it must get pretty confusing.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 07:23 PM   #359
SegRat
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
Does this reset on the next series, or do you need to quick sub the starter back in?

I'm just concerned because with 22 positions to manage it must get pretty confusing.

I believe it keeps the sub in on the formation you subbed the starter out of. So you need to sub for each formation, and the sub again to put the starter back in. However you do have plenty of time to sub using the quick sub feature.
SegRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 09:51 PM   #360
Johnny Slick
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneTheMaster View Post
Realistic Penalty Sliders:

Offsides,False Start 100
Holding 51
Off/Def Int 52
Facemask 51

Everything else you can probably leave at default - be careful - Holding is broken and if you put it higher than 52 you will get a holding call every play.
FWIW, face masks are similarly broken. I think clipping has a number like this as well.
Johnny Slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:18 AM   #361
jonesz
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
I don't know where you're seeing this in this thread. People may be talking about some little problems but overall this game appears to be solid.

I think at this point, the only chance of this being a turd is if there's some sort of long term progression problem, which makes the whole point of spending all this time on the draft useless. I don't think anybody has really made it up to this point yet.

Again, just the sense I'm getting after reading many of these threads over the last few years around an EA release. They seem to always follow the same progression. Right now we're still in Phase 1, with some moving to Phase 2. It will be interesting to see how the tone is in a few weeks when more people have a chance to really play it a lot.
jonesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:43 AM   #362
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Looks like Bill Harris is going to do a series of write-ups on Head Coach '09. The initial post heaps a lot of praise on the game. Harris usually doesn't praise a game that often, so it speaks volumes............

Dubious Quality: Head Coach: the Return of the Notebook Game (part one)
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:37 AM   #363
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

bill harris tell me how my ass taste
Old 08-20-2008, 11:50 AM   #364
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
bill harris tell me how my ass taste

You're flexible enough. Take a taste for yourself so no one else has to obiterate their taste buds.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:54 AM   #365
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Seriously speaking, I'm enjoying the game. I took over as the coach of the Broncos and chose to start the game before free agency. For comedy value, I signed a bunch of running backs. I've got Kevan Barlow, Mewelde Moore, and Samkon Gado all on the roster with holdovers Selvin Young and Andre Hall. Then I went and drafted Johnathan Stewart out of Oregon. Then I signed undrafted free agent Xavier Omon. I've got seven halfbacks on the roster, along with Mike Bell at fullback. There's no way that there'll be enough playing time for even half these guys, so I will have to decide who to cut. I stopped playing right before my first preseason game. My early gut feeling is that I'll cut Barlow, Hall, and Omon. I have very little money tied up in those guys, so they can go. Stewart's attributes are not impressing me, but he's a draft pick. I don't want to throw him away yet.

Frankly, I'm having a lot of fun so far. I've enjoyed the scouting, the free agency, the draft, the trading, etc., etc., etc. I also coached half a game in "Coach Now" mode just to see how that worked out, and the only thing that irked me was that screen passes don't work (as mentioned earlier in this thread, I believe). I may have to create plays that are "sort of" like screen passes to replace the useless ones already in my playbook. Other than that, I like the game a lot.

Last edited by Pumpy Tudors : 08-20-2008 at 11:54 AM.
Pumpy Tudors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:54 AM   #366
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Here's the workaround for the salary bug that some people have noticed. From the developer..........

Quote:
I've confirmed the salary bug, and have come up with a workaround.I'd like to say thanks for everyone's patience on all of the issues we've had so far. This bug sucks, and the bottom line is that we have no excuse for it.

=== The bug ===

After loading a career, free agents and players with expiring contracts will request huge salaries.

=== The cause ===

Some statistical data is failing to initialize properly after loading a career.

=== The workaround ===

The easiest rule of thumb is to always save on Friday night. The bad data will be correctly recalculated in time for the next round of signings. The following are also safe, with noted exceptions (for the exceptions, save your game on Friday night):

* Immediately before and/or after your game, unless it's a Thursday game.

* Saturdays and Sundays, except in preseason week 4 (uggh).During the off season, it is always safe to save on Saturday and/or Sunday and this will solve all issues.During the season, this will solve all re-signing issues and 99% of free agency issues.

=== Notes ===

A good rule of thumb is to save when the "Game Reminder" comes up before your game, and/or when the "Box Score" comes up after your game. The only exception to this is Thursday games. Don't use autosave. It unfortunately saves on Tuesday morning, which is the worst time to save in regards to this bug. The issue is loading, not saving. If you save in the middle of the week, don't worry. Just play on until the weekend and save again.I take full responsibility for this bug. It's unacceptable. I hope that the workaround is not too hard to keep in mind and is sufficient to keep the game fun.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:55 AM   #367
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
You're flexible enough. Take a taste for yourself so no one else has to obiterate their taste buds.
daaaaaaaaaamn ice cold imo
Old 08-20-2008, 12:44 PM   #368
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:

Stage 1 - Get the game, play it, it seems awesome..Wow, everything is new an pretty. A lot of new stuff to try. I could spend 24 hours straight playing this.

Stage 2 - OK, there's a bug, that's a little annoying. Oh, well, I'll just try and ignore it. Seems like a few other bugs are popping up as well with others who are playing.

Stage 3 - These damn bugs are frustrating beyond belief. How could they not have caught these before release?! If only it didn't have this stupid (insert word here from previous EA games: interceptions, missed tackles, penalties not being applied correctly, injuries not healing correctly, quirky graphics, etc.) bug it would be playable. But it makes it completely unplayable/non-realistic and ruins the game. What a waste of time.

Now, I hope I'm wrong, but after reading through the last 4 or so pages of posts, I'm seeing this progression again. It will be interesting to see if the general feelings/enthusiasm of posts change over the next couple of weeks.

Yep, that is exactly how I feel with head coach. I can tell you one thing. If EA would patch head coach the way Jim patches FOF or Arlie patches bowl bound it would be a no brainer to keep the game. But, I know there won't be any patches or if there is a patch it will only fix the injury bug.

Hopefully head coach will be better next year.
astrosfan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 05:20 PM   #369
INDalltheway
College Benchwarmer

OK, so I feel a little lost during the season. Is there an online guide or is official guide worth the $20? I can't for the love of me find the round players are drafted on their card or anywhere else.. Can I find this information?
INDalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 05:49 PM   #370
sabotai
General Manager

What guide is worth $20? There's good bits of info here and there in the guide, but it's mostly just a rundown of things you already know. I mainly got it because I was confused at first with play creation. The guide did not help (but it is not the fault of the guide that the play creation system is bad)
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #371
WSR
Mascot

I will probably pick this up once it is released separately. I don't plan on buying Madden this year.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:57 PM   #372
Deattribution
College Benchwarmer

Good news that they're doing a patch...

Quote:
It's official...we are doing a patch!
I got the Ok to officially say that we are doing a patch. I've wanted to say that for a week, but we had to make sure of a few things first.

Here's an update on our progress with the patch:

* We have fixed the Play Creator/Injury Bug.

* We have added the ability to call plays during the 2 minute drill. You guys better thank Bekins for this. Normally, this would have been a feature that would have taken forever to get in, but the kid killed himself to put it in there to help everyone out.

* We have added Favre's stats back in the game.

* We fixed a bug you guys didn't know about that allows me to change team philosophies in the roster update. Woo-Hoo! This lets me get the teams where I think they should be and correct some ratings issues that way.

* We fixed the contract bug (where scrub players would ask for a ton of money when re-signing).

* We fixed the Draft Day trading bug (where you could force every team to trade their pick by asking them to trade and then backing out)

* We fixed the ability to change a QB to WR and change him back to QB again.

* We fixed the bug where teams would not kick a FG at the end of the half.

* We are investigating a fix to make fumbles better. Staymates found out that a fatigued player would be getting larger penalties than expected to their attributes, including their carry rating. We are greatly reducing this so that fumbles should happen less. This is going to need some more testing since a lot of different factors influence fumble chances.

* We are also investigating a fix for CPU teams subbing out fatigued players quicker in-game so that backups get some carries. Our thresholds for subbing a guy out were too low, so we are raising those. This also needs mucho testing.

* We are fixing any crashes we can reproduce including the issues found on PS3.

I don't have a date for when this will be delivered to you (we are working very quickly). Once we are done with it, it typically takes a couple of weeks to get through everybody else before it makes it's way to you.

As I've said before, I'm sorry for these bugs. As you can see, we are making it right.
Deattribution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:03 PM   #373
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Excellent news, particularly the fumble fix as this has been the worst issue from a lot of the impressions that I've read.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:04 PM   #374
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I've actually been pretty pleased with the game out of the box. Seeing that they'll be patching stuff is a very nice surprise. I'm impressed.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:09 PM   #375
Flasch186
Coordinator

amazing attention the developers are giving this and hopefully shows that Hc is something that they can grow.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:13 PM   #376
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Isn't there a crazy bug where if you save the game on certain days and then load it all kinds of bad things happen? I'm surprised to see no mention of that in his post about the patch.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:13 PM   #377
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Dola

I'm an idiot, that's the huge salary bug.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:31 PM   #378
sabotai
General Manager

Glad to see the Play Creator/Injury bug is going to be fixed. Everything else I could have worked around or lived with, but I really want to be able to create and add plays to my play books and evolve them over time.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:08 PM   #379
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

GRRRRRR

I WANT THIS GAME TO BE FOR MUTHAFUCKING PC!!!!!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 07:03 PM   #380
Izulde
Head Coach

Going through a preseason game after a wild and wacky offseason I noticed two things:

1) The running game is indeed borked.

2) It doesn't matter if you select Calm or Emotional response, the damned thing reacts as if you made an Emotional response even when you didn't.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 07:34 PM   #381
Deattribution
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Going through a preseason game after a wild and wacky offseason I noticed two things:

1) The running game is indeed borked.

2) It doesn't matter if you select Calm or Emotional response, the damned thing reacts as if you made an Emotional response even when you didn't.

#2 - from what I've seen it varies player to player, like Mcfadden likes to be calmly congratulated on a TD, while Leinart likes an emotional response on my team. While a big play Leinart likes calm, but Mcfadden likes emotional.

From what I can tell, it's suppose to make you 'get to know' your players.

As for the running game, it seems like alot of the more athletic backs try to juke and dance too much.

Last edited by Deattribution : 08-22-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:50 PM   #382
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deattribution View Post
#2 - from what I've seen it varies player to player, like Mcfadden likes to be calmly congratulated on a TD, while Leinart likes an emotional response on my team. While a big play Leinart likes calm, but Mcfadden likes emotional.

From what I can tell, it's suppose to make you 'get to know' your players.

As for the running game, it seems like alot of the more athletic backs try to juke and dance too much.

I know what's it for.

What I'm saying is, it doesn't matter if you select Emotional or Calm as your response.

The PS3 version popup afterwards every time is Emotional Response reaction even if you picked calm.

And as for the running game, I know it's small sample size, but Ronnie Brown in the first preseason game had a yard for his biggest gain and was tackled for loss or no gain on pretty much every time he ran the ball.

Old 08-22-2008, 08:04 PM   #383
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
Glad to see the Play Creator/Injury bug is going to be fixed. Everything else I could have worked around or lived with, but I really want to be able to create and add plays to my play books and evolve them over time.

If you are good at creating plays, your plays will dominate the cpu so bad it won't be worth playing at all.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:10 PM   #384
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I know what's it for.

What I'm saying is, it doesn't matter if you select Emotional or Calm as your response.

The PS3 version popup afterwards every time is Emotional Response reaction even if you picked calm.

And as for the running game, I know it's small sample size, but Ronnie Brown in the first preseason game had a yard for his biggest gain and was tackled for loss or no gain on pretty much every time he ran the ball.

Accroding to the developers, "Emotional response" is the name of the feature and is not actually an indication that you picked "emotional" as your response. In retrospect, they said they should have done it differently as it can be very confusing. However, try watching your coaches' actual animations - from what I've read it is quite different when you select emotional vs calm.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:18 PM   #385
rowech
Pro Starter

Operation Sports review...

NFL Head Coach 09 Review (Xbox 360) - Operation Sports
rowech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 10:36 PM   #386
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrosfan64 View Post
If you are good at creating plays, your plays will dominate the cpu so bad it won't be worth playing at all.

Well, I've created several plays on both offense and defense and they haven't been dominating. I guess I suck at it.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:43 AM   #387
WSR
Mascot

Apparently, the developers are going to release a Patch for this game. According to Bill Abner's blog, here is the list of fixes:

Quote:
From designer Josh Looman:

I got the Ok to officially say that we are doing a patch. I've wanted to say that for a week, but we had to make sure of a few things first.

Here's an update on our progress with the patch:
  • We have fixed the Play Creator/Injury Bug.
  • We have added the ability to call plays during the 2 minute drill. You guys better thank Bekins for this. Normally, this would have been a feature that would have taken forever to get in, but the kid killed himself to put it in there to help everyone out.
  • We have added Favre's stats back in the game.
  • We fixed a bug you guys didn't know about that allows me to change team philosophies in the roster update. Woo-Hoo! This lets me get the teams where I think they should be and correct some ratings issues that way.
  • We fixed the contract bug (where scrub players would ask for a ton of money when re-signing).
  • We fixed the Draft Day trading bug (where you could force every team to trade their pick by asking them to trade and then backing out)
  • We fixed the ability to change a QB to WR and change him back to QB again.
  • We fixed the bug where teams would not kick a FG at the end of the half.
  • We are investigating a fix to make fumbles better. Staymates found out that a fatigued player would be getting larger penalties than expected to their attributes, including their carry rating. We are greatly reducing this so that fumbles should happen less. This is going to need some more testing since a lot of different factors influence fumble chances.
  • We are also investigating a fix for CPU teams subbing out fatigued players quicker in-game so that backups get some carries. Our thresholds for subbing a guy out were too low, so we are raising those. This also needs mucho testing.
  • We are fixing any crashes we can reproduce including the issues found on PS3. I don't have a date for when this will be delivered to you (we are working very quickly). Once we are done with it, it typically takes a couple of weeks to get through everybody else before it makes it's way to you.As I've said before, I'm sorry for these bugs. As you can see, we are making it right.

Last edited by WSR : 08-23-2008 at 12:44 AM.
WSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:00 AM   #388
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
Well, I've created several plays on both offense and defense and they haven't been dominating. I guess I suck at it.

If you have a fast defensive end, do some stunts and push 3 linemen to one side. Have two LB's blitz up the middle through the gap. Then have the far end rush to the outside. Works really well.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:29 AM   #389
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

First NCAA, now Head Coach?

Wow.. I'm going to hold off until the patch is out, then restart my Rams career.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:30 PM   #390
Izulde
Head Coach

I'm tempted to write a dynasty on this with the Dolphins once the patch comes out.

Old 08-23-2008, 11:06 PM   #391
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm tempted to write a dynasty on this with the Dolphins once the patch comes out.

I might as well considering I take notes when I play the game.
Old 08-24-2008, 04:58 AM   #392
Mr. Olympia
n00b

I am hoping the stand alone version of Head Coach due out in September will have all these problems fixed.

At $45 is there any reason to wait?

Madden NFL 2009 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition - PS3 only - $44.98 at Target
Madden NFL 2009 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition - PS3 only - $44.98 at Target B&M YMMV - SlickDeals.net Forums

Last edited by Mr. Olympia : 08-24-2008 at 05:31 AM.
Mr. Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:04 AM   #393
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Olympia View Post
I am hoping the stand alone version of Head Coach due out in September will have all these problems fixed.

Madden NFL 2009 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition - PS3 only - $44.98 at Target
Madden NFL 2009 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition - PS3 only - $44.98 at Target B&M YMMV - SlickDeals.net Forums

That would be a no-brainer for me if they had that for the 360.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:33 AM   #394
dervack
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
Demo is out on the PS3. I stopped by a couple of targets today, no dice at that price. Will check again tomorrow though at 8am sharp.
dervack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 10:36 AM   #395
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post

No kidding, considering the stand alone head coach is 49.99 at most stores.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:58 AM   #396
Deattribution
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

I'd say the only disadvantage is that from what I've read and is listed in the patch notes is that there is a freezing issue with the PS3 version. I've got the 360 version, so maybe someone else can elaborate a little more.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:34 PM   #397
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:

I might have to look for that, since I just purchased a new non-BC 80 GB PS3 today. From what I read (a post on the OS forums) the stand alone version of Head Coach is the exact same version included in the Madden Collector's Edition along with all the bugs. I still can't believe it took a game like Head Coach to help persuade me to buy either an XBOX360 or a PS3. I went with the PS3 because Disgaea 3 is coming out in a few days, and that will end up being the first game I purchase for the PS3 unless I find this deal at a local Target store.
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 06:30 PM   #398
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I have a 360 and have had freezes in the 2nd half of a few of my games.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:52 PM   #399
rowech
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
EF27 posted this in the Madden thread. Sounds like some issues may be cropping up in the 2nd and 3rd years. Pretty disappointing if true. Was going to buy the stand alone game....

Front Office Football Central - View Single Post - Madden 09 - The Hype Machine kicks in

I believe that post is in reference to Madden and not Head Coach
rowech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 07:00 PM   #400
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowech View Post
I believe that post is in reference to Madden and not Head Coach

Yup. The link is to OS's Madden forum, not HC