Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-12-2005, 07:55 PM   #1151
hoopsguy
General Manager

Eagles, build me a case where Raiders gets the Coat without being a wolf.

I confirm that I passed the Notebook to Vince.
Vince used the Notebook to detect the Coat.
RealDeal says he passed the Coat to Henry.
Henry is dead, wolves get his item.

The sorcerer does not know who the wolves are. So you would have to think that Real, Vince, and I are playing together to set up this little drama to frame Raiders.

Or you can believe that at least Vince and I are playing it straight, regardless of your thoughts on RealDeal.

Finally, if RealDeal is a wolf then why would he pass the Coat of Arms last night? To give it to Raiders when Real was on the lynching block - so he could be lynched in one day instead of two? Does that sound like a wolf play?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 07:56 PM   #1152
hoopsguy
General Manager

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's .... Superman=#54!
Old 08-12-2005, 07:59 PM   #1153
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Eagles, build me a case where Raiders gets the Coat without being a wolf.

I confirm that I passed the Notebook to Vince.
Vince used the Notebook to detect the Coat.
RealDeal says he passed the Coat to Henry.
Henry is dead, wolves get his item.

The sorcerer does not know who the wolves are. So you would have to think that Real, Vince, and I are playing together to set up this little drama to frame Raiders.

Or you can believe that at least Vince and I are playing it straight, regardless of your thoughts on RealDeal.

Finally, if RealDeal is a wolf then why would he pass the Coat of Arms last night? To give it to Raiders when Real was on the lynching block - so he could be lynched in one day instead of two? Does that sound like a wolf play?

I've already said that I think Raiders is a wolf. Since, I reviewed the rules and realized that the passing phase occurs before eating, there is no other explaination if you and vince are telling the truth. I think you are. I think Raiders is a wolf. I'm fine with him being lynched tonight, but I stuck to my guns because in a previous vote, I allowed someone to change my mind and it was a very costly mistake. I still think Raiders is a freaking crazy wolf and should be the next to die, if he doesn't die before Raiders. I'm just afraid he might have lethal items to kill us with tonight while we try to kill Raiders and can't do so because of the coat.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 08:00 PM   #1154
hoopsguy
General Manager

Looking at my argument, I guess that Vince could be a wolf and I passed him the Notebook. He is now outing Raiders, who is a villager I suspected. That is a scenario I can concoct where this turns out wrong.

He could be telling the truth about Raiders ending up with the item because Real passed it to him in the night. And it would take us two days to lynch Raiders, who in this scenario is an innocent villager, while the wolves eat each night.

But you have to trust someone - I've thrown my lot behind Vince.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:00 PM   #1155
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Err, I meant in a previous game, not a previous vote in this game.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:01 PM   #1156
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Alright I am tired, I meant I think RealDeal is a crazy wolf. Not Raiders. I think he is a wolf, but he has been generally shrewd.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:01 PM   #1157
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Wow. A lot happened while I watched that movie and the storm passed.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 08:04 PM   #1158
Raiders Army
Coordinator

As I read this, it's too late to appeal to anyone. I'm too tired at this point to argue, so I'll wait until tomorrow morning to defend myself.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:08 PM   #1159
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I'll wait until tomorrow morning to defend myself

Yep, he has the Coat.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:23 PM   #1160
hoopsguy
General Manager

In my Post #1154 scenario where I tried to concoct a scenario where Raiders is innocent this would imply that Real is a wolf who lied about his pass to Henry, instead passing it to an innocent Raiders. He would then need Vince to say that he used the Notebook - perhaps Vince was converted to sorcerer last night after I passed it? Or was a wolf when I passed it to him? Then can only count on this play if Vince is now evil. And if Vince is the Sorceror then he doesn't know who the wolves are, so they could not have talked about this strategy.

But does anyone think that Real is playing that type of game with his 'Kill me' attitude? And drawing all kinds of attention to himself yesterday in the Blade dust-up?

I'm having to work really hard to come up with any scenarios for Raiders. Maybe he will have a better argument to save himself tomorrow morning.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:35 PM   #1161
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I hope RealDeal doesn't have any lethal items to kill any of us with tonight. I also hope we are right about Raiders Army being a werewolf.

I have no items, and I have one silver piece. I have no desire to hurt the villager and want them to win. As you have seen, I have given all the information I know to help them, and it all is true. I want to die to prove my innocence, but I want the villagers to win, and I think I have helped them throughout the game except for the Blade things (and I honestly thought he was a wolf) and with asking to die now so I can be proved correct.

My voting history shows someone who was trying to do the right thing. I was not the member of this team trying to bring the team down. Blade was. Please let me die this turn.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 08:40 PM   #1162
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal
I was not the member of this team trying to bring the team down. Blade was.

Honestly, play the game but stop bloody attacking me...its really tactless and disrespectful after i was proven to be a villager...i thought we agreed to end this like 10 pages back, but you keep at it...
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 08:44 PM   #1163
hoopsguy
General Manager

RealDeal - the rest of the villagers are trying to kill wolves, not get themselves run out of the game.

Make you a deal - if you are a villager, and play the game trying to help the villagers, then we'll go ahead and play one extra round after getting the wolves so we can all lynch you then. If Peregrine isn't up for that then I'll start another thread where we can lynch you. We can even let the dead people back in for the event - except Blade, out of respect for everything you've done for our cause.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:54 PM   #1164
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
RealDeal - the rest of the villagers are trying to kill wolves, not get themselves run out of the game.

Make you a deal - if you are a villager, and play the game trying to help the villagers, then we'll go ahead and play one extra round after getting the wolves so we can all lynch you then. If Peregrine isn't up for that then I'll start another thread where we can lynch you. We can even let the dead people back in for the event - except Blade, out of respect for everything you've done for our cause.

hehe, nice.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 08:55 PM   #1165
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I also found that post quite funny
Old 08-12-2005, 09:14 PM   #1166
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I have never mislead the villagers. Every post I have made is true or I believed it to be true at the time I made it. I have never taken any actions with passing or not passing items that would purposefully harm my team. I did pass items to Henry, but I didn't know he would die. I do want to be vindicated, but I have never once claimed to be a wolf. I would have been suspected whether I had asked to be killed or not. But that is not my fault.

Edit: to be clear, I don't want to die for the sake of dying. I want to be shown a villager to be validated in the fact that I was singled out from the start for reasons that were bad faith or not objectively reasonable even within the context of the game.

If people will acknowledge, at a minimum, that Blade's reasoning for fingering me at the beginning was, at best, loopy, then I am happy.

Last edited by RealDeal : 08-12-2005 at 09:17 PM.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:27 PM   #1167
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Superman casts the deciding vote in favor of Raiders Army. Raiders Army has the Coat of Arms, which activates, so there is no lynch tonight!

Night 5

Lathum - Lynched Day 2 - villager
kingfc22
sundvls
blade6119 - Lynched Day 4 - villager
Coffee Warlord
Henry296 - killed Night 4 - villager
BrianD - killed Night 3 - villager
digamma - Lynched Day 3 - werewolf
eaglesfan27
hoopsguy
fouts - Poisoned and died Night 3 - villager
schmidty
dubb93 - killed Night 2 - villager
vince
Qwikshot - Lynched Day 1 - Sorceror
RealDeal
Jeff061 - Killed Night 1 - Sorceror
Raiders Army
Mr. Wednesday
MrBug708
Superman=#54
ardent enthusiast

Night actions in by tomorrow morning, we'll push back the next lynch deadline to Monday night at player request. I'll post the results of the night actions tomorrow.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 09:28 PM   #1168
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal
I have never mislead the villagers. Every post I have made is true or I believed it to be true at the time I made it. I have never taken any actions with passing or not passing items that would purposefully harm my team. I did pass items to Henry, but I didn't know he would die. I do want to be vindicated, but I have never once claimed to be a wolf. I would have been suspected whether I had asked to be killed or not. But that is not my fault.

Edit: to be clear, I don't want to die for the sake of dying. I want to be shown a villager to be validated in the fact that I was singled out from the start for reasons that were bad faith or not objectively reasonable even within the context of the game.

If people will acknowledge, at a minimum, that Blade's reasoning for fingering me at the beginning was, at best, loopy, then I am happy.

I hope you're insane ssssensssitivity is gamesmanship, because if not, you are one sad dude.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:39 PM   #1169
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
Superman casts the deciding vote in favor of Raiders Army. Raiders Army has the Coat of Arms, which activates, so there is no lynch tonight!

RA is clearly a wolf.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:49 PM   #1170
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
Something give me a bad feeling that all my talk about trusting AE that he was converted last night.

No conversion here. Same old Ardent.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:54 PM   #1171
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Can someone give me a Cliff notes version of the past 8 hours?
Old 08-12-2005, 10:02 PM   #1172
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Can someone give me a Cliff notes version of the past 8 hours?

Vince and Hoopsguy showed that Raiders Army had received the Coat last night. Presumably, he received it from eating a villager. We had a split vote between Raiders Army and RealDeal. I think some of us voted for RealDeal because he was acting so suicidal and odd. Also, for at least myself, I didn't want to waste a vote tonight and give the wolves a better chance of using a lethal item on us. I still RealDeal is probably the other wolf. Eventually, Superman broke the tie at the last minute after Peregrine extended it (due to the late announcement that the ring had cast a vote for Raiders to tie it up.)

Finally, Raiders was lynched, except he wasn't because he does have the Coat. The coat saved him, and now we likely all have reason to lynch him tomorrow (unless he can come up with a very convincing explanation of how he acquired that coat.)

Those are the key items, IMHO.
Old 08-12-2005, 10:04 PM   #1173
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Vince and Hoopsguy showed that Raiders Army had received the Coat last night. Presumably, he received it from eating a villager. We had a split vote between Raiders Army and RealDeal. I think some of us voted for RealDeal because he was acting so suicidal and odd. Also, for at least myself, I didn't want to waste a vote tonight and give the wolves a better chance of using a lethal item on us. I still RealDeal is probably the other wolf. Eventually, Superman broke the tie at the last minute after Peregrine extended it (due to the late announcement that the ring had cast a vote for Raiders to tie it up.)

Finally, Raiders was lynched, except he wasn't because he does have the Coat. The coat saved him, and now we likely all have reason to lynch him tomorrow (unless he can come up with a very convincing explanation of how he acquired that coat.)

Those are the key items, IMHO.

Interesting, henry had RA in his circle of trust, IIRC.

Vote Raiders Army
Old 08-12-2005, 10:04 PM   #1174
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Yeah, I know I can't vote yet. It's out there for the intimidation factor.
Old 08-12-2005, 10:06 PM   #1175
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

LOL

I'm all for voting Raiders tomorrow unless he has a very convincing explanation. Since the coat is gone, my resistance to voting for him is gone too.

I still think RealDeal must die after that, barring convincing evidence of someone else being the "other" wolf.
Old 08-12-2005, 10:11 PM   #1176
hoopsguy
General Manager

No argument here, Eagles. But we do have some time for night actions to kick in and to see what else can be stirred up.

In the absence of good candidates I'm all for positioning RealDeal as the next-best available option. Heck, RealDeal is up for himself in this role.
Old 08-13-2005, 05:05 AM   #1177
Vince
Pro Starter

Did anyone notice anything with post #1059? I was trying to be subtle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post #1059
Raiders Army -- Well Other Leads Fail me.

I've been trying to follow up on any sort of lead possible, and I keep coming up with question marks. I still don't know if subtlety or brazen revealing is the way to go -- I think I'm leaning towards subtlety right now.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.

Last edited by Vince : 08-13-2005 at 05:08 AM.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 05:11 AM   #1178
MrBug708
Head Coach

Talk about a pretty big error if not true....
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 05:42 AM   #1179
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708
Talk about a pretty big error if not true....

I would love to hear a scenario (outside of me lying) where it isn't true. Based upon what I have seen, it is irrefutable that Raiders Army is a wolf. I just wish I had been able to draw out the other wolf first. I figured with any chance that I die this evening, my knowlege needed to be put out there, or it would have been a crippling blow to the villagers.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 05:49 AM   #1180
MrBug708
Head Coach

Vince, why the hell are you up right now? Beer Pong? Pretty coherent post if true...

Im sure someone is going to end up dead...*looks at Vince and his fangs sticking out*
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 08:20 AM   #1181
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Our beloved moderator must have had a heck of a night. That or Raiders Army killed us all.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:29 AM   #1182
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Wake up at the asscrack of dawn for no reason, and the entertainment hasn't begun yet! Bah!
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 09:17 AM   #1183
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Ugh, just rolled out of bed. Give me a while to look through the stack of PMs I have and I'll post the night action results (besides the result of me getting pretty drunk.)
Old 08-13-2005, 09:35 AM   #1184
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I win the prize.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:41 AM   #1185
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Did anyone notice anything with post #1059? I was trying to be subtle.

Alrighty then. I was appalled yesterday when I received the Coat of Arms. After RealDeal said he gave it to henry, and then henry died, I knew I was set up.

How exactly did I lie when I said I gave the saber to henry? Because I received the coat of arms last night? Come on. Vince, you're trying to mislead us, and now I know you're really setting me up. And you're setting me up quite well. Well, now it looks as if I'm a wolf, but it's just your say so. Why did you go through the "ploy" of letting me say what I had so you could exonerate me? That seems really weak if you knew yesterday morning that I had the coat of arms and you thought I was a wolf.

I see that everyone fell for it. Oh well. I'll catch up with you guys next game, and good luck against the wolves. I tried to do my part, but I guess it's a lost cause. I'll try and remain a little quieter next time.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:48 AM   #1186
Peregrine
Pro Starter

The night is an anxious one, as terrifying screams that seem to last half the night are heard. In the morning, RealDeal is found, not so much torn apart as shredded. He was an innocent villager.

Day 6

Lathum - Lynched Day 2 - villager
kingfc22
sundvls
blade6119 - Lynched Day 4 - villager
Coffee Warlord
Henry296 - killed Night 4 - villager
BrianD - killed Night 3 - villager
digamma - Lynched Day 3 - werewolf
eaglesfan27
hoopsguy
fouts - Poisoned and died Night 3 - villager
schmidty
dubb93 - killed Night 2 - villager
vince
Qwikshot - Lynched Day 1 - Sorceror
RealDeal - Killed Night 5 - villager
Jeff061 - Killed Night 1 - Sorceror
Raiders Army
Mr. Wednesday
MrBug708
Superman=#54
ardent enthusiast

Lynch votes due by Monday night at 8

Last edited by Peregrine : 08-13-2005 at 09:49 AM.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:49 AM   #1187
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Great. This gets better. Vince covers up his tracks so RealDeal can't back me up....then again, not like anyone would believe him (or me) now.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:55 AM   #1188
hoopsguy
General Manager

Why would RealDeal lie about who he gave the coat to if he was a villager?

Even when I've tried to come up with scenarios where you aren't a wolf it depended on RealDeal lying.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:57 AM   #1189
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I think our path is clear today.

Vote Raiders Army

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 10:00 AM   #1190
hoopsguy
General Manager

Would take something overwhelming to steer me in another direction.

Vote Raiders Army
Old 08-13-2005, 10:16 AM   #1191
Raiders Army
Coordinator

My case against Vince since these posts are buried in the pages. Note that I put the post # by them and I quoted him ENTIRELY:

Post #1004
Quote:
So you are the notebook man? Between you and Bug, we've got an awful lot of "I know xxx" going around.
Here Vince says he doesn't know who has the notebook.

Post #1073
Quote:
So now the Wolves have a sabre of duels AND the coat of arms (if RealDeal is to be believed)? Ay...what a disastrous night. Give me a minute to update my info here, and I'll see what I can do about clearing you, RA.
Clears me. ROTFLMAO. After he posts this, I go home from work thinking "hunky dory".

Post #1086
Quote:
Well, I'm running late, and I agree with hoopsguy -- this is a pivotal vote. I wanted to try to figure out who the second werewolf was before posting this...but since I'm on the way out and I might be killed tonight, it needs to be put out in the open.

I own the Notebook. It was passed to me yesterday, and I used it that night to track the Coat of Arms. This is where things get interesting.

RealDeal is telling the truth -- he passed the Coat of Arms to Henry. Henry was killed, so the coat of arms was lost to the wolves, however...the notebook also allows me to see where the item ended up...

...which is with Raiders Army.

Even though he has the coat of arms and it's a wasted vote, I haven't been able to draw out the other wolf, so I vote for Raiders Army.

I am going to pass the notebook on to someone who I think is a villager tonight, so that in case I die, it remains in the game -- it is a quite valuable item, in my opinion.

Good luck gentlemen, and godspeed.
Here he says he has the notebook and he knows I got the coat. He points the finger to me so he can knock me off. Very good ploy...no, in fact, it's an excellent plan. You got everyone to pile on me in the last hours when I left work. Nice pick of the guy who wanted to frame as well. I post a lot, but didn't yesterday due to my workload...of course, you didn't know I wouldn't post a lot yesteday, but my numerous postings in this thread make me a suspect.

If I could shake your hand I would. Great job.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:19 AM   #1192
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
There are two wolves. If RealDeal turns out to be a wolf, then the other wolf (Raiders is my vehement claim for that role) would be fuming that he is now alone because RealDeal voted for himself.

It stinks out loud that a villager would basically marginalize himself in mid-game. But it is even worse if a wolf would do it since they always have big numbers against them.
Yeah, this argument is really valid now. I was absolutely fuming that RealDeal voted for himself. That's why I "turned" on my fellow wolf.

/sarcasm
Old 08-13-2005, 10:20 AM   #1193
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Would take something overwhelming to steer me in another direction.

Vote Raiders Army
Please see your quote above. Do you think your logic may be flawed somewhat? I guess RealDeal's death was good for me in the fact that I can point out you're wrong this time.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:26 AM   #1194
hoopsguy
General Manager

Are you suggesting he doesn't have the Notebook? If so, how would he have known that you had the coat? RealDeal - a now confirmed villager - said he passed it to Henry.

For us to believe you we have to accept that
1.) A known villager lied about who he passed his item to
2.) A wolf would have knowledge of you having the item

Seems a lot easier to believe you are the bad guy.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:34 AM   #1195
hoopsguy
General Manager

Raiders, I spent about 50 posts last night saying I thought you were a wolf and RealDeal was a village. The quote you pulled in Post #1192 is way out of context - was responding to someone who thought you guys might both be wolves.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:46 AM   #1196
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Are you suggesting he doesn't have the Notebook? If so, how would he have known that you had the coat? RealDeal - a now confirmed villager - said he passed it to Henry.

For us to believe you we have to accept that
1.) A known villager lied about who he passed his item to
2.) A wolf would have knowledge of you having the item

Seems a lot easier to believe you are the bad guy.
I'm not saying he doesn't have the notebook. Obviously he does. RealDeal said he passed it to henry.

Do you see a pattern here?

henry killed--can corroborate speaking to me via the robe
RealDeal killed--can corroborate passing the coat to me (although who knows what he would say)

The wolves killed henry. The wolves killed RealDeal. If Vince is a wolf, wouldn't he be the perfect person to frame me?
Old 08-13-2005, 10:47 AM   #1197
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Raiders, I spent about 50 posts last night saying I thought you were a wolf and RealDeal was a village. The quote you pulled in Post #1192 is way out of context - was responding to someone who thought you guys might both be wolves.
I don't understand how I pulled it out of context. I quoted you completely. Please elucidate.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:19 AM   #1198
hoopsguy
General Manager

Very well. The post you quoted is #1145.

We had been extended the extra forty-five minutes because of the late-breaking tie. Schmidty, EaglesFan, and RealDeal were all online. Each of them had a vote on RealDeal that I was trying to get switched to you. RealDeal responded that he was not switching his vote off of himself.

At that point Eagles said he was pretty sure you were a wolf but he thought that RealDeal might be one as well. And that even if he was not that RealDeal wasn't an asset to the villagers.

Here was one of my replies, Post #1137
Quote:
Schmidty - by all means turn up the heat on me if RealDeal is a werewolf. I will have earned it.

I'm much more convinced that Raiders is a wolf than I am that RealDeal is a villager. But I think it is better than 50% likely Real is a villager who doesn't give a damn about the villagers winning. And I think it is just about 0% chance that Real is the sorceror.

I then said this in Post #1140
Quote:
It is hard for me to try and twist your arm into voting for someone that won't vote to save himself.

I'm just hoping that the other wolf is even more pissed with him than I am right now.

Some conversation ensued between Eagles, Schmidty, and I about what I was implying with the above quote. That is where I gave the quote you list about the two of you possibly being wolves. But anyone who takes the time to read the posts from yesterday afternoon/evening will see that you are really reaching here.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:29 AM   #1199
hoopsguy
General Manager

Assuming that Raiders is lynched and that he is a wolf, the biggest threat to the villagers going forward is the sorceror being converted to a wolf.

The sorceror doesn't have a way to accumulate the six silver other than by not having items. So the remaining wolf will have to get silver through kills and pass it to him.

Again, assuming that Raiders is a wolf and we are down to our last remaining wolf I think it makes sense that anyone who has been accumulating silver make a purchase after the lynching. Better to give the last wolf an item rather than silver at this point. Since the purchase goes down during the activation phase, and that follows the eat phase, this won't help for the next night. But it should going forward.

I'm less sure about this strategy if there are still two wolves after the Monday lynching.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:09 PM   #1200
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm a little surprised that the wolves ate RealDeal, but I think the evidence is strong.

I vote Raiders Army.