SnDvls
Pro Starter

vote superman

until I read the posts from this weekend
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 11:20 PM   #1252
kingfc22
Head Coach

I hope Raiders is a wolf because this is a simple pile on vote and everyone can jump on the bandwagon.

Vote Vince

I want to see how this plays out...
Old 08-15-2005, 10:52 AM   #1253
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

is it just me or has there not been a lynching or a kill in a while?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 11:21 AM   #1254
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
is it just me or has there not been a lynching or a kill in a while?

we put a hold on it for the weekend 'cause of some conflicts with a lot of us. One should happen today.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 11:22 AM   #1255
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I thought the deadline was last night, but apparently not -- maybe there was concern with someone not being able to get a night action in?

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 11:52 AM   #1256
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I shall be vindicated tonight. I would begin to question those who voted for me and are in Vince's "circle of trust".
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 01:03 PM   #1257
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
I thought the deadline was last night, but apparently not -- maybe there was concern with someone not being able to get a night action in?

No the lynch was pushed back until tonight because there were multiple people busy over the weekend. RA and SnDvls were the two I believe, so that might explain any absence by them over the weekend.

Raiders, I am very impressed with your ability to keep cool in the face of insurmountable odds, and the fact that you have swayed some votes to me is impressive. Your lynching tonight will be very vindicating (in either case, actually), I'm just afraid that the people voting for me are confused villagers.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 01:28 PM   #1258
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Well, RA's defense basically rests on accusing RealDeal of lying (to what end?) about who he passed the CoA to, right? Is there a different defense here that I'm missing?

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 08-15-2005, 01:46 PM   #1259
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
No the lynch was pushed back until tonight because there were multiple people busy over the weekend. RA and SnDvls were the two I believe, so that might explain any absence by them over the weekend.

Raiders, I am very impressed with your ability to keep cool in the face of insurmountable odds, and the fact that you have swayed some votes to me is impressive. Your lynching tonight will be very vindicating (in either case, actually), I'm just afraid that the people voting for me are confused villagers.
Nice play. I am very impressed with your ability to deceive these people with a few well placed actions and words, and the fact that you have swayed most votes to me is impressive. My lynching tonight will be very vindicating (when they see I'm a villager), I'm just afraid that the people voting for me will realize it might be too late.
Old 08-15-2005, 01:48 PM   #1260
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, RA's defense basically rests on accusing RealDeal of lying (to what end?) about who he passed the CoA to, right? Is there a different defense here that I'm missing?
Reposting post #1191:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
My case against Vince since these posts are buried in the pages. Note that I put the post # by them and I quoted him ENTIRELY:

Post #1004
Quote:
So you are the notebook man? Between you and Bug, we've got an awful lot of "I know xxx" going around.
Here Vince says he doesn't know who has the notebook.

Post #1073
Quote:
So now the Wolves have a sabre of duels AND the coat of arms (if RealDeal is to be believed)? Ay...what a disastrous night. Give me a minute to update my info here, and I'll see what I can do about clearing you, RA.
Clears me. ROTFLMAO. After he posts this, I go home from work thinking "hunky dory".

Post #1086
Quote:
Well, I'm running late, and I agree with hoopsguy -- this is a pivotal vote. I wanted to try to figure out who the second werewolf was before posting this...but since I'm on the way out and I might be killed tonight, it needs to be put out in the open.

I own the Notebook. It was passed to me yesterday, and I used it that night to track the Coat of Arms. This is where things get interesting.

RealDeal is telling the truth -- he passed the Coat of Arms to Henry. Henry was killed, so the coat of arms was lost to the wolves, however...the notebook also allows me to see where the item ended up...

...which is with Raiders Army.

Even though he has the coat of arms and it's a wasted vote, I haven't been able to draw out the other wolf, so I vote for Raiders Army.

I am going to pass the notebook on to someone who I think is a villager tonight, so that in case I die, it remains in the game -- it is a quite valuable item, in my opinion.

Good luck gentlemen, and godspeed.
Here he says he has the notebook and he knows I got the coat. He points the finger to me so he can knock me off. Very good ploy...no, in fact, it's an excellent plan. You got everyone to pile on me in the last hours when I left work. Nice pick of the guy who wanted to frame as well. I post a lot, but didn't yesterday due to my workload...of course, you didn't know I wouldn't post a lot yesteday, but my numerous postings in this thread make me a suspect.

If I could shake your hand I would. Great job.
Old 08-15-2005, 01:50 PM   #1261
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Hmm. This all of a sudden seems less cut and dried than it did during my skimming over the weekend.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 01:55 PM   #1262
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Mr. Wednesday, 'twas a frame job by Vince. He kills off henry (who can corroborate my story about talking to him via the robe (which henry possessed)), then he killed off RealDeal (who can corroborate my story about receiving the Coat from him).

He knew I received the Coat when he killed henry because he had the Notebook. Perfect set-up. There are two things that are a mystery to me:

1. Why did RealDeal send me the coat???
2. Why did Vince kill RealDeal? It's not like anyone would've believed him anyhow, and he was shaky to begin with.

I'm resigned to my fate of getting lynched tonight, so I'm just curious to see how Vince and the other wolf play this out.

Remember people, time is on their side. They had you vote against me since they knew I had the coat. It takes another night to kill me. Then, it takes another night to kill Vince (as I surely hope you will). That's three night kills, my death, and a conversion that happened the other night to a sorceror.

Pretty good sacrifice Vince. 5 Villagers for one wolf. I tell you guys, the endgame is in sight for them. You need to figure out who the other wolf is based on who votes for me tonight.
Old 08-15-2005, 01:56 PM   #1263
hoopsguy
General Manager

Lets see just how cut-and-dried it is?

1.) Raiders, how did you end up with the Coat of Arms?
2.) If the answer is that it was passed to you by RealDeal, then why did he (as a known and dead villager) lie about passing it to Henry?

Vince slow-played him when he asked about the Notebook. Vince had the notebook because I had passed it to him two nights earlier. It appears Vince activated it the night before to track the Coat, which RealDeal had said he was passing. Raiders is bringing up information here that has no bearing on guilt/innocence because that is what people do when they are guilty; they try to distract you from the facts.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 01:58 PM   #1264
hoopsguy
General Manager

How does talking to Henry via the Robe prove your guilt or innocence? I talked with Digamma though an item and he was a wolf. Henry talked with Digamma via the Robe earlier.

Talking to someone via the robe doesn't prove anything as far as innocence or guilt. It just means you swapped PMs with someone.
Old 08-15-2005, 01:59 PM   #1265
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Lets see just how cut-and-dried it is?

1.) Raiders, how did you end up with the Coat of Arms?
2.) If the answer is that it was passed to you by RealDeal, then why did he (as a known and dead villager) lie about passing it to Henry?

Vince slow-played him when he asked about the Notebook. Vince had the notebook because I had passed it to him two nights earlier. It appears Vince activated it the night before to track the Coat, which RealDeal had said he was passing. Raiders is bringing up information here that has no bearing on guilt/innocence because that is what people do when they are guilty; they try to distract you from the facts.
1. I ended up with it because obviously RealDeal passed it to me.
2. I have no idea why he would lie about it...but we conveniently can't ask him about it now since he was killed by the wolves (Vince and you???)

Here's a question for you: why would Vince track the coat with the notebook? Wouldn't another item like the saber, book of the damned, etc. be more worthwhile? Could it be that the wolves wanted to see who had the coat so they could kill him that night and get it? Posssibbbbbbbblyyyyy?
Old 08-15-2005, 02:00 PM   #1266
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
How does talking to Henry via the Robe prove your guilt or innocence? I talked with Digamma though an item and he was a wolf. Henry talked with Digamma via the Robe earlier.

Talking to someone via the robe doesn't prove anything as far as innocence or guilt. It just means you swapped PMs with someone.
Yes, but it at least backs me up that I told the truth earlier on. In a game like this where you don't know who's who, telling the truth and being confirmed by that means a lot.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:06 PM   #1267
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
then he killed off RealDeal (who can corroborate my story about receiving the Coat from him).

Well, prior to his death, RealDeal, a confirmed villager, admitted to passing the Coat to Henry. RA is just trying to play off of RealDeal's craziness with the whole 'vote for himself' thing to confuse us. The only thing Raiders Army has going for him is that we did vote to get the guy with the Coat of Arms, giving them an extra day. But anytime I have a choice between voting for a known wolf (which I know...I might not have totally convinced you guys, but I know he's a wolf) or making a guess, I'm going to pick the wolf, even if it takes two days to get him. It would have taken two days to get him anyways -- I don't think he would have moved the Coat in any case.

Hoopsguy illustrates my idea of 'slowplaying' perfectly. I didn't want to vote for Raiders Army -- I wanted to draw out the other wolf. I wasn't able to do that (I'm not sure if that's more because no one was around), so I didn't want to gamble.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:08 PM   #1268
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, prior to his death, RealDeal, a confirmed villager, admitted to passing the Coat to Henry. RA is just trying to play off of RealDeal's craziness with the whole 'vote for himself' thing to confuse us. The only thing Raiders Army has going for him is that we did vote to get the guy with the Coat of Arms, giving them an extra day. But anytime I have a choice between voting for a known wolf (which I know...I might not have totally convinced you guys, but I know he's a wolf) or making a guess, I'm going to pick the wolf, even if it takes two days to get him. It would have taken two days to get him anyways -- I don't think he would have moved the Coat in any case.

Hoopsguy illustrates my idea of 'slowplaying' perfectly. I didn't want to vote for Raiders Army -- I wanted to draw out the other wolf. I wasn't able to do that (I'm not sure if that's more because no one was around), so I didn't want to gamble.
Nicely played.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:11 PM   #1269
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
1. I ended up with it because obviously RealDeal passed it to me.
2. I have no idea why he would lie about it...but we conveniently can't ask him about it now since he was killed by the wolves (Vince and you???)

Here's a question for you: why would Vince track the coat with the notebook? Wouldn't another item like the saber, book of the damned, etc. be more worthwhile? Could it be that the wolves wanted to see who had the coat so they could kill him that night and get it? Posssibbbbbbbblyyyyy?

Well, if you are a wolf, killing RealDeal is the only thing that gives you ANY credibility -- now he can't repeat what he said earlier about passing the coat on to Henry.

As for tracking something more "worthwhile..."

I flip flopped a LOT about what I wanted to track (Peregrine hated me for this I'm sure -- I sent him three different PMs on my night action, changing it ). First, I wanted to track the Book of the Damned...but I wasn't sure if there was even one in the game, and I didn't want a wasted night.

I changed my mind shortly thereafter, and decided to search for a Mask of Lies -- if a Wolf had the Mask of Lies, we could be in trouble. But then, I didn't know if that was in the game either...shoting in the dark again.

Finally, I settled on the Coat of Arms. RealDeal was acting VERY strange, and was high on my list for wolfishness. By tracking the Coat of Arms, I could tell who he gave it to, if he gave it up at all, and it would give me a much better idea on who he was. Little did I know that I'd hit the jackpot and nab a wolf in my net.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:13 PM   #1270
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
I hope Raiders is a wolf because this is a simple pile on vote and everyone can jump on the bandwagon.

Vote Vince

I want to see how this plays out...

Do you have any reasoning for your vote of me? I'm just curious, because we're going to need as much information as we can get in determining future votes, and I'm immediately suspicious of anyone voting for me (in general, and because I know RA is a wolf).
Old 08-15-2005, 02:15 PM   #1271
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
I flip flopped a LOT about what I wanted to track (Peregrine hated me for this I'm sure -- I sent him three different PMs on my night action, changing it ). First, I wanted to track the Book of the Damned...but I wasn't sure if there was even one in the game, and I didn't want a wasted night.

I changed my mind shortly thereafter, and decided to search for a Mask of Lies -- if a Wolf had the Mask of Lies, we could be in trouble. But then, I didn't know if that was in the game either...shoting in the dark again.

Finally, I settled on the Coat of Arms. RealDeal was acting VERY strange, and was high on my list for wolfishness. By tracking the Coat of Arms, I could tell who he gave it to, if he gave it up at all, and it would give me a much better idea on who he was. Little did I know that I'd hit the jackpot and nab a wolf in my net.
Very plausible, and I must run out of the office now. Funny you should mention the Book since that was a little word trap I got you in. Why track it? The wolf would just use it. Little flaw in the story there.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:28 PM   #1272
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I can think of a couple of different ways that tracking the book might be useful.

Old 08-15-2005, 02:58 PM   #1273
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Do you have any reasoning for your vote of me? I'm just curious, because we're going to need as much information as we can get in determining future votes, and I'm immediately suspicious of anyone voting for me (in general, and because I know RA is a wolf).

Yes, I do have my reasons and it is STRICTLY for information gathering.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:14 PM   #1274
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Er, if it isn't obvious, ways in which tracking the book would be useful to a villager.

Old 08-15-2005, 03:20 PM   #1275
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Er, if it isn't obvious, ways in which tracking the book would be useful to a villager.
Call me stupid, but I don't see the point. If a wolf buys the book, why would he pass it? Wouldn't he just use it?
Old 08-15-2005, 03:23 PM   #1276
hoopsguy
General Manager

The Notebook is kind of tricky - I spent some time on this topic with Peregrine before I passed it. You only pick up items that are passed, not items that are held. For items that are held you only get confirmation that they are in the game.

So you could learn that the book is in the game one day before it is used, since activation follows purchases. But I don't think that the Book of the Damned is likely to be passed.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:28 PM   #1277
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
The Notebook is kind of tricky - I spent some time on this topic with Peregrine before I passed it. You only pick up items that are passed, not items that are held. For items that are held you only get confirmation that they are in the game.

So you could learn that the book is in the game one day before it is used, since activation follows purchases. But I don't think that the Book of the Damned is likely to be passed.
Exactly. Why would a villager buy a book and pass it to a wolf (or even another villager)? Doesn't make sense to track the Book of the Damned. The wolf would buy it. The wolf would use it.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:41 PM   #1278
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

My internet was out at work today. On an unrelated note, I was able to go home from work early today due to a toxic release of vapors from a nearby oil refinery which caused my clinic to be evacuated. Catching up on late developments from today now.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 03:44 PM   #1279
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Hmmm. Reading through the posts today, I'm not as sure about my vote now.

This is a very interesting debate.

Hopefully, we all make the right decision.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 04:00 PM   #1280
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Call me stupid, but I don't see the point. If a wolf buys the book, why would he pass it? Wouldn't he just use it?
He might want to get it to the sorceror.

Old 08-15-2005, 04:06 PM   #1281
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
He might want to get it to the sorceror.

I thought so too. However when I re-read the description, it doesn't say that the sorceror has to have the book...and at the same time, the Wolves could just pass the sorceror all the gold the same night they convert him.

In any case, that is all moot, as when I was considering using the Notebook to follow the Book, there was no sorceror yet. I wasn't at all sure how to use the notebook to the best effect, so I had posted a somewhat cryptic "help me" message asking what I should look for. Hoops mentioned that he thought the book might be a good target, and that's really what I was going for. In hindsight, I'm not really sure what a view of the book would have accomplished...or what it accomplished last night. We now know there is a second book of the damned, though.
Old 08-15-2005, 04:12 PM   #1282
hoopsguy
General Manager

What was the post number saying that a new Book of the Damned has been confirmed in the game? I must have missed this first time around.

Wolves really seem to be generating money quickly
Old 08-15-2005, 04:14 PM   #1283
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Well, since MrBug is going to mention it...

...I kept the Notebook last night, and looked for the Book of the Damned. There is another in the game, but it didn't move, so I don't know who has it.

Kyle, I don't understand how you think I'm suspicious when your night action proved that I did have the Notebook. You tried to steal the Coat from RealDeal, but he had already passed it -- hence the nothing.

I don't understand the two votes for me...Schmidty's just being ridiculous (), and MrBug is...I don't know, confused? Maybe a sorceror?

#1214 and #1215 came to that knowledge being public domain.
Old 08-15-2005, 05:03 PM   #1284
Raiders Army
Coordinator

FWIW, it's not too late to vote for Vince. I once again assert I'm an innocent villager who has been framed by the wolves. I'm am almost 100% certain Vince is a wolf and I'm over 50% sure hoops is a wolf as well. My uncertainty with hoops is that he has a tendency to be played, but he's been very vocal in getting me out of here.

Again, I state that when I die and I am exonerated, Vince will die the next night, but as a result, 5 of us will be dead. There must be some plan they have to get another wolf either tonight or tomorrow to really get us. This will probably be the last message I post on this since I will be lynched tonight. Even if I die, at least I will point the finger at Vince and he will be gone as well tomorrow night...unless he has another coat?
Old 08-15-2005, 06:44 PM   #1285
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Raiders has me somewhat convinced, but I am still not sure. What the hell I'll go for it.

Vote Vince
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 06:47 PM   #1286
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

BTW

Sndvls make your vote count. Voting for me when the battle between Vince and Raiders, seems to me like a wasted vote. Again I say that all I am is a villager. There is no proof otherwise.
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 06:50 PM   #1287
Vince
Pro Starter

Guys, I've lost track of the vote count. But if I end up getting the noose tonight, beware of late vote switches -- if Raiders can convince some, and then a few people swap at the end, you have the likely other wolf(ves).
Old 08-15-2005, 06:52 PM   #1288
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Guys, I've lost track of the vote count. But if I end up getting the noose tonight, beware of late vote switches -- if Raiders can convince some, and then a few people swap at the end, you have the likely other wolf(ves).
Can you not come up with anything original or are you that worried? There's only nine minutes left.

He's stealing my lines! Guys, you need to get Vince tomorrow. Hopefully he doesn't have another coat and you'll be able to figure out who the other wolf is.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:55 PM   #1289
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm really struggling to understand how the wolves have collected another Book of the Damned this quickly. Can someone help me with my assumptions, pointing out where I might be off-base?

1.) The Book didn't start in the game - items over 5 silver did not start in the game, according to the rules
2.) The wolves converted a villager to a Sorcerer the same night they killed Henry - so they had a book in the game the same night they killed RealDeal - not using his one silver
3.) Two nights ago they could have passed their remaining silver to the person they were converting, who could have purchased it the night that Vince looked for it. If this is the case then I think they would have had to be lucky/good in picking someone who had accumulated cash.

Or do people believe that the wolves were so flush with cash that they had 12 silver when they purchased the book on Night 3 (to activate on Night 4)? This doesn't seem possible.

Or is the revelation that there is another book out there pure fiction? Vince is the one saying there is a 2nd book, and I've been believing him up to this point.

If Raiders is found to be an innocent villager, something that I didn't believe being a realistic possibility over the last few days, then Vince has to be next.

If Raiders is guilty and there is another reading from the Book tonight then Vince's present good standing is marginally enhanced based on providing accurate information with the Notebook during both uses (Raiders did hold the Coat, and at that point the Book would have been used). Then we have to try and figure out which villagers haven't had any items since the start of the game who could have given the wolves a cash infusion.

Does anyone have any other ideas on how the wolves would have been minting money????
Old 08-15-2005, 06:56 PM   #1290
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Also, I've laid out my case as much as I can. I'll start walking to the gallows of my own volition...

I just can't believe you guys can't see through his ruse.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:57 PM   #1291
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm really struggling to understand how the wolves have collected another Book of the Damned this quickly. Can someone help me with my assumptions, pointing out where I might be off-base?

1.) The Book didn't start in the game - items over 5 silver did not start in the game, according to the rules
2.) The wolves converted a villager to a Sorcerer the same night they killed Henry - so they had a book in the game the same night they killed RealDeal - not using his one silver
3.) Two nights ago they could have passed their remaining silver to the person they were converting, who could have purchased it the night that Vince looked for it. If this is the case then I think they would have had to be lucky/good in picking someone who had accumulated cash.

Or do people believe that the wolves were so flush with cash that they had 12 silver when they purchased the book on Night 3 (to activate on Night 4)? This doesn't seem possible.

Or is the revelation that there is another book out there pure fiction? Vince is the one saying there is a 2nd book, and I've been believing him up to this point.

If Raiders is found to be an innocent villager, something that I didn't believe being a realistic possibility over the last few days, then Vince has to be next.

If Raiders is guilty and there is another reading from the Book tonight then Vince's present good standing is marginally enhanced based on providing accurate information with the Notebook during both uses (Raiders did hold the Coat, and at that point the Book would have been used). Then we have to try and figure out which villagers haven't had any items since the start of the game who could have given the wolves a cash infusion.

Does anyone have any other ideas on how the wolves would have been minting money????
Maybe a smokescreen? Come on hoops, have I ever steered you wrongly?
Old 08-15-2005, 06:58 PM   #1292
Vince
Pro Starter

Ok, I can be original

Quote:
...but as a result, 5 of us will be dead. There must be some plan they have to get another wolf either tonight or tomorrow to really get us

We've come this far already guys...here's an example of RA's worst case scenario:

Vote for Raiders Army, he has the Coat. 1 villager dies that night.

Vote for Raiders Army, he's a villager, another villager dies that night. 2 people that day, for a grand total of 3 villagers.

Vote for Vince next, he's a werewolf.

That's three people as far as I can count, and when there are so many villagers left at the beginning of this "play," it doesn't really make it an economical switch.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:59 PM   #1293
hoopsguy
General Manager

Purchase Book on Night 3, Activate on Night 4.
Purchase Book on Night 5, Activate on Night 6?

Henry had held onto his item (Robe) most of the game - so he didn't give them a ton of money.
Dubs had a couple of silver, most likely
Jeff had a couple of silver, since people tithed to him, most likely
The one silver held by RealDeal doesn't come into play, since they ate him Night 5 after making the purchase

If Raiders is a wolf, he held the Coat on Night 4, since he used it on Day 5. That is one less silver that the wolves would have collected.
If anyone passed an item to a wolf they would not have collected a silver
Old 08-15-2005, 07:01 PM   #1294
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:

People dying -- they get all the gold off a killed villager. They could have easily gotten 2 or 3 silver from each killed villager.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:01 PM   #1295
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Ok, I can be original

We've come this far already guys...here's an example of RA's worst case scenario:

Vote for Raiders Army, he has the Coat. 1 villager dies that night.

Vote for Raiders Army, he's a villager, another villager dies that night. 2 people that day, for a grand total of 3 villagers.

Vote for Vince next, he's a werewolf.

That's three people as far as I can count, and when there are so many villagers left at the beginning of this "play," it doesn't really make it an economical switch.
Sigh, I did get a 710 on my Math SATs.

You had the 3...when they vote for you that's one more, plus the one villager you converted to a sorceror.

Possibly one more if you have another book.

I come up with 5 or possibly 6.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:02 PM   #1296
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Too late for me, my friends.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:04 PM   #1297
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
People dying -- they get all the gold off a killed villager. They could have easily gotten 2 or 3 silver from each killed villager.
Is that because you know?
Old 08-15-2005, 07:04 PM   #1298
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Sigh, I did get a 710 on my Math SATs.

You had the 3...when they vote for you that's one more, plus the one villager you converted to a sorceror.

Possibly one more if you have another book.

I come up with 5 or possibly 6.

Well, killing me doesn't really count, because that's not a "free" villager that night, is it? The converted sorceror has nothing to do with whether or not I'm making a play -- converting a villager obviously doesn't impinge upon the wolves' ability to kill, as the other day showed.

Also, I already showed that there is a Book of the Damned, so you were copying me first with your 'maybe they have a way to convert someone tonight' ploy
Old 08-15-2005, 07:05 PM   #1299
Fouts
College Starter

Jeez, hang somebody already.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:05 PM   #1300
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Is that because you know?

I could say no, but it probably wouldn't do any convincing for those that doubt me anyways. I'm just guessing -- I already know there's a book, and that seems to be the most likely cause.