Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-19-2013, 08:34 AM   #51
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

The Officer's Club at X-Com HQ just got moved to the infirmary.

Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:32 AM   #52
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
The Officer's Club at X-Com HQ just got moved to the infirmary.

Yes it was, and I should have more missions up soon.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #53
Ironhead
College Prospect

Rookie Jug Richmond reporting and ready to kick some X-ray ass.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:44 PM   #54
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
Rookie Jug Richmond reporting and ready to kick some X-ray ass.

Gotcha...I will be playing some missions out this week.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:40 PM   #55
MacroGuru
Coordinator

We get a call from the council, apparently they have a "friend" they want us to rescue. This "friend" supposedly was a hack for the aliens. He knew they were coming, probably contacted/threatened by one of the Thin Men. He has since realized the error of his ways, well, rather the aliens have been trying to eliminate him.

I organize the following squad:

Rank Name Health Willpower Offense Defense

Cpt Vanya Solovyov 8 66 99 0
Cpl Hamza Rahman 6 70 82 0
Cpl Hamza Imad 6 37 76 0
Lt Coffee Warlord 7 55 73 0
Cpl Da Law 6 34 66 0
Sq Tell Perj 6 59 64 0

Council Mission
Operation Hidden Scepter

We are set to travel to Leeds, UK and we land outside of a Musuem.

Movement begins and we are immediately contacted by 2 Thin Men to the squads right, one of them realizes Warlord's potential and hits him with some poison. Rahman and Law both rip off a shot and miss the Thin Men.

Perj and Rahman are both hit with a poison cloud, looks like they have learned to keep their distance from the team. Law tries to take a snap shot at one and misses, he then spins and takes out the other, walking a trail of lead up it's chest.

Warlord rattles a burst from his machine gun while both Rahman and Perj miss. This last Thin Man is a dodging fool. He sends a stream of plasma to Perj and manages to hit him. Through Rahmans movement he manages to come into contact with 2 more Thin Men.

Vanya runs over to Perj and pulls out a med kit, slapping it upside Perj and tells him to buck up. Perj is healed from the poison and some of the burns from the plasma heals too.

Rahman and Law miss, with Law managing to miss multiple times, it's almost like he is an eager puppy and to excited, he is shaking as he shoots.

Rahman notices that one of the Thin Men is trying to flank and sends a triple right into the forehead of the alien. Perj misses.

Vanya gets up to Warlord and manages to heal him of the poison to. Warlord sends a burst missing with his second, but that was enough for him to lock on and he takes down an alien.

The squad is moving and covering as they are getting closer, Imad managed to get up where he could provide cover but comes into contact with a Thin Man. Rahmans movement creates 2 more contacts, there are aliens everywhere and the squad is trying to figure out where they are.

Rahman is hit from behind, multiple plasma shots rip through his body as he drops to the ground. He is critically wounded. Law yells for Vanya who manages to move up next to Rahman and he sends a barrage at the alien and takes him out.

Imad gets into position and takes another alien out. The squad looks up and notice what we would call a troop ship and it cruises by, dumping 5 Thin Men from the sky.

As soon as two of them hit the ground they are taken out, one from Vanya and the other from Imad. Law misses one of them.

Perj drops back into a better position and shreds one of the Thin Men. Imad is recognized as a danger with his rifle and is hit with a poison dart. Another alien manages to hit the squad with a poison grenade, include the target. This isn't good as Vanya has used all his medical kits.

Vanya and Imad miss with their shots and Law manages to take one out with a Rocket. Rahman misses while another Thin Man drops from the sky.

Vanya and Warlord manage to take out an alien each, but the squad is not fast enough to get to the extraction point and the target starts to convulse and vomit blood as the poison digs deep into his system.

The rest of the squad at risk of being over run take off to extraction and manage to get out.

The mission is considered a failure.

11 Aliens Killed
0 Ops Killed
1 Target killed

Vanya Solovyov is promoted to Major and learns Deep Pockets.
Hamza Imad is promoted to Sergeant and learns Damn Good Ground.
Da Law is promoted to Sergeant and learns Shredder Rocket.
Hamza Rahman is promoted to Sergeant and learns Close and Personal. He is also out wounded for 9 days with Tell Perj.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:08 PM   #56
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I have never seen wave after wave of Thin Men come after the squad like that and I have never seen 5 of them dropped at one time. It was a pretty crazy affair and I lost track of a couple of them and where they disappeared to, it was my downfall on this mission.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:55 PM   #57
MacroGuru
Coordinator

A UFO is spotted over South America, we scramble a RAVEN, it is wounded to the point I have to call it off, but before we can worry about the UFO we are called out for alien abductions.

Rosario, Argentina - Panic 3, Difficult, $200
Delhi, India - Panic 2, Moderate, 4 Engineers
Novagorod, Russia - Panic 3, Difficult, Support Captain

This one is tough, but looking at things, South America brings us in more money than Russia would just on satellite coverage, but the $200 is needed more than another Support Captain so I order the crew to Argentina.

Maj Vanya Solovyov 8 72 104 0
Sgt Hamza Imad 5 40 82 0
Lt Coffee Warlord 8 55 73 0
Cpt Ace Idol 6 58 81 0
Sgt Da Law 7 36 67 0
Sq Tell Perj 5 59 64 0

Perj, Imad, Vanya, Law and Idol all have Carapace Armor while Warlord is a complete bad ass and wears just a nano fiber vest. Imad has a SCOPE while Perj has an Arc Thrower. Vanya has the medkit and Idol will wear a nano fiber vest under his carapace.

Operation Empty Prohpet

We touch down on a freeway bridge point. Perj, Imad and Vanya head to the left while Warlord, Law and Idol are shifted to the right. The movement is strategic but it is almost immediately that Warlord spots 2 flyers to the right. He snaps off a burst from his machine gun and misses.

Imad moves to up to the right and misses with his shot and Idol continues shifting but misses his shot. Law is not going to mess around and rips a rocket taking out a cab and a flyer. Vanya moves up and has contact with 2 thin men on the left. As they scramble Vanya ignores them and takes out a Flyer.

Imad is exposed so Perj manages to pop a smoke and create some cover for Imad. This draws the fire from a Thin Man and Perj is wounded. Vanya spins and takes out the Thin Man. The squad moves and sets up an over watch.

A Thin Man darts out and is missed by Warlord, Perj and Imad. Vanya doesn't though and obliterates a thin man. Perj moves up and has immediate contact with 2 Flyers on the left, he fires as they scramble and misses.

Imad lines one up in the scope and takes it out. Vanya manages to get over to Perj and heals him up. Warlord wounds a Flyer while Imad misses. Idol has managed to climb up on top of a truck to get "high" ground and lines up a Flyer, he squeezes the trigger and takes out the Flyer.

Law moves up on the left and has contact almost immediately with Mutons. He panics and drops back while Vanya rips a shot, missing.

Warlord isn't going to mess around and sends a Shredder rocket towards the Mutons. He takes one out as well as two vehicles. Law sends his second rocket to the other Muton wounding it and tearing out the side of the big rig it was hiding behind.

Perj moves up and fires missing. But Idol, sitting on top of the truck, squares the Muton and it's fat head right in his cross hairs. He sees a puff of blood and the Muton falls.

8 Aliens Killed
0 Ops Lost

Panic breaks out in France and Russia.
Squaddie Tell Perj is promoted to Corporal and learns Covering Fire. Perj will also miss 6 days due to wounds.

With the money made 2 Satellites, a med kit, Scope and 2 Phoenix Cannons are ordered up. Heavy Laser research is complete and that will allow us to build out Heavy Lasers, Laser Cannons and SHIV Laser.

I order Elerium research next. We are contacted by Canada, they want 3 Heavy Lasers, are willing to pay $311 for it. I need Alloys in order to make them, we will see.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #58
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Elerium Research is complete

It is our monthly council report and it is not good.

Russia, Nigeria and UK have withdrawn.

The council gives us an F.

We have:
US 4
CAN 1
MEX 4
ARG 1
BRA 3
FRA 3
GER 4
JPN 3
IND 4
AUS 4
EGY 2
SA 3

Our satellites are complete and I launch them over the US and India.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #59
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The start of the month and we are immediately contacted for alien abductions.

Bangalore, India - Panic 2, Moderate, $200
Cologne, Germany - Panic 4, Very Difficult, Assault Captain
Praetoria, South Africa - Panic 3, Very Difficult, Scientist 4

Well, we obviously have to go to Germany due to us being at risk. So I order the squad together.

Cpt Sarah Martin 8 66 70 0
Maj Vanya Solovyov 8 72 104 0
Sgt Hamza Rahman 5 72 87 0
Sgt Hamza Imad 5 40 82 0
Cpt Ace Idol 6 58 81 0
Lt Benton Gale 8 33 86 0

Laser Rifles are handed out to Gale and Vanya. Imad and Idol have SCOPEs, the Carapace is going to Gale, Imad, Vanya, Rahman and Idol. Sarah has a nano fiber vest. Gale and Vanya both have Medkits while Rahman has an Arc Thrower.

Operation Glass Law

We touchdown near an inner city cemetery. It's ancient. Vanya moves up to the right and spots a floating silver disk, he is startled, but not enough to realize he must fire and he does, wounding it.

Sarah Martin moves to position and sets up a blast with her machine gun, doing some damage to the disc. This thing is tough.

Imad gets it in his sites, and hits it too. It's Rahman with the Shotgun that finishes the disc off. The drone that was with it panics and tries to flee. Idol misses it but Gale shreds it in half with his laser.

The movement has brought out 2 Thin Men, Vanya vaporizes one of them while Sarah misses. Gales sends a burning, gaping hole through the chest of the other.

The team begins to move forward and 3 Thin Men come running out of a building and scramble.

Vanya takes a shot and misses. Sarah doesn't want to hold back and sends a rocket towards one, killing it. Rahman moves, running up close to one, booming a blast from his shotgun taking one out.

A Thin Man drops from the sky while 3 Mutons come on the scene. They are hiding out in the house. Vanya hits one of them as he managed to stick his fat head out.

Martin wants to kill the Thin Man but misses as does Rahman. Imad, Gale and Idol all miss their shots. In turn, Rahman is hit by the Thin Man and a poison cloud. Gale spins and slams into a monument as he takes a Muton blast to the shoulder. He yells in pain as the plasma burns.

Idol has the culprit in his site and pulverizes him with a head shot. Rahman is standing there a little loopy and trying to clear his head while aliens are firing at him missing.

Rahman was able to run and hit one of the Aliens hiding towards the back. The alien didn't see, but it was the Arc Thrower that Rahman hit him with. The Thin Man drops and starts shaking, he is captured.

Martin gets into position to Rocket into the room through an open door. The blast is amazing as it blows off the walls of the building. The blast kills a Muton, rubble falls onto Vanya, he shakes it off and move towards Rahman as Gale runs up and takes out the Muton that was trying to get it's bearings.

10 Aliens Killed
0 Ops Lost

Panic in South Africa and Australia

Sgt. Hamza Imad is promoted to Lieutenant and Learns Battle Scanners
Vanya and Gale will both be out for 7 days.
We capture a Light Plasma Rifle
Thin Man Alive
Cyberdisc Damaged
Drone Damaged
Old 03-08-2013, 07:52 AM   #60
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Alright, I was trying to keep the laptop running yesterday and testing new things out.

But one thing is, I ran a mission, took all my notes and it appears the first page of my notes is missing. I do not know where it is at.

I will post results here tonight / tomorrow.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #61
TonyR
High School Varsity

You're late....
Old 03-25-2013, 12:37 PM   #62
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I know...RL has just been a pain lately...
Old 04-10-2013, 03:04 PM   #63
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

I'm thinking this isn't going to get updated for a while. If it ever does restart, I'd like in

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:02 AM   #64
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
I'm thinking this isn't going to get updated for a while. If it ever does restart, I'd like in

SI

I got ya, and it should be restarting this weekend.