Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-20-2005, 04:49 AM   #51
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Fear torstein and his beloved bitch of an aunt, Snofrid!

Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 05:26 AM   #52
condors
College Starter

Not sure if there are any left but i would like to be a Monter Heel (someone as close to Dread he is my favorite guy)

Typer-Power
Disposition-Heel
Name-Dead Dread (think undertaker meets vader)
Gimmick-Monster Heel

(if nobody fits the description of what is left give me the youngest guy you can find and make me an enhancement talent that gets his butt kicked on the first match of every card, and call me the "Flying Irish" a high flyer who wears all green

type-high flyer
dispostion-face
name-flying irish
gimmick-underdog
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 08:35 AM   #53
Johnny93g
College Starter

I think Johnny Boy Steele already has a strong dislike for the Proletariat
and the Red Menace!!!!!!
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 09:24 AM   #54
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Eilim: (Big Mac) "Trademark" Thomas Morgan

Jesse: (Jesse Ewiak): Nevada Nuclear
Old 10-20-2005, 09:25 AM   #55
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

condors: (Dead Dread) The Toronto Terror
Old 10-20-2005, 09:46 AM   #56
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

we have 22 guys on roster (18 or so are wrestlers), we can go with that, and I'm sure after day one is through, hopefully a couple names will join us
Old 10-20-2005, 10:06 AM   #57
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

NIW Presents.. National Wrestling Night (Monday Week 1)NIW kicks off their first show, and we'll have plenty to go by! We have the first round of the NIW Tag Team Tournament, as four teams will compete for the right to be the first ever NIW World Tag Team Champions!

In one Semifinal, the Cold War is about to reignite into one very HOT war, as Proleteriat and the Red Mence, THE MARXIST MAULERS, take on New England's own Big Mac, and his partner, Johnny Boy Steele, AMERICAN MADE!

In the other semi final, hold on to your hats folks, cuz there's going to be bodies flying everywhere, with Ice Warrior and Coffee Warlord sinking to the depths of DEPRAVITY to take on the team of Heartthrob and El Guerrero del Mexico, AERIAL ASSAULT!

In other action, The Hunter has Dead Dread firmly in his sights, but can the massive Dead Dread summon up a DDB (Dead Dread Bomb) and turn the Hunter into the Hunted?

And Psycho Armand has made it clear.. he's going to hurt anyone who gets in his way.. but the Judge says that he's going to make sure that there's order in his court, and if Armand wants to break the law, he just might face a Death Sentence!

That's all comin up folks on NIW Presents... NATIONAL WRESTLING NIGHT!

[/b]
Old 10-20-2005, 10:11 AM   #58
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

A metrosexual and a talking burro thinks they have a chance against us? CAKE!

There's gonna be hell to pay! EXPRESSSSSSSSSS....................OH!
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 10:31 AM   #59
Icy
Pro Starter

I have my guitar ready for METAL!!!!!!!!!

Do the pussy and taco warrior really want to fight? you can surrender now and avoid the punishement!
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 10:51 AM   #60
condors
College Starter

Hunter prepare to be hunted. Its time...Its time... It Dead Dread time
Old 10-20-2005, 10:54 AM   #61
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I present to you the intro music for Depravity!

http://www.robertbrandt.com/temp/DrudgePuppet.mp3

(Legal to distribute mp3 there, for the record. Lead singer is the cousin of a friend of mine. They are suprisingly talented.)
Old 10-20-2005, 11:05 AM   #62
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

If you didn't have a match on Monday, I'll get you a match on Friday, if I can
Old 10-20-2005, 11:35 AM   #63
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Dark Matches:

Jeff "Pipes" Nights defeats Danny "D'Tox" Wilson (7:55, Nights Fall DDT). A decent match, and the first in NIW history. None of the fans really know our guys, and they all aren't big names, so ratings don't really matter for a year or so but.. RATING: D

Mount Jeeber Defeats The Highlander (7:45 The Avalanche Splash) The announcers are giving it a boost, despite it not being part of our main show, we will offer monthly DVD's with the Dark Matches added.. Rating: C-

Main Show:

Depravity defeated Aerial Assault when Coffee Warlord hit the EXPRESS-OH on El Guerrero del Mexico at 9:33 (Rating: F, but our guys are young: Here's who increased skills: The NIW World Tag Title storyline has been moved forward one stage with this match. Heartthrob is improving in Rumble skills. Heartthrob is improving in Technical skills. Heartthrob is improving in Performance skills. Ice Warrior is improving in Rumble skills. Ice Warrior is improving in Technical skills. Ice Warrior is improving in Performance skills.)

The Marxist Maulers surprise American Made and treat them to a Soviet-Made Beatdown that ends when The Red Menace leaves Big Mac down and out on the concrete with a Russian Lariat! Can American Made even COMPETE in the second semifinal with their injuries? (Rating: C-)

In an exciting match: The Hunter defeated Dead Dread at 10:34 when all looked to be going the monster's way.. Dead Dread had him up for the Dead Dread Bomb, and The Hunter punched his way out of it, and caught the monster with his THUNDER BOLT REVERSE DDT that stunned Dead Dread for the three count. Dead Dread got some revenge though, as he recovered enough to Dead Dread Bomb the celebrating Hunter and left him laying. (Rating: C)

The Marxist Maulers advantage wasn't seemingly going to be enough as American Made (led by New England favorite Big Mac!) came down for a full fledged brawl and were dominating the match, throwing Proleteriat outside the ring and both Mac and Steele beating on the Red Menace, getting the crowd to chant USA!! However.. when Mac bounced off the ropes to return the favor to Menace with a Lariat of his own.. Proleteriat tripped up Mac with a chain! Mac stumbled, and turned to attack Proleteriat, but the Red Menace grabbed him from behind and using the tights for leverage, rolled him up for the one... two.. THREE! (Time of Match: 8:35), Match Rating: C

Psycho Armand earned a tainted win over The Judge.. as The Judge was frustrating every attempt for Armand to cheat his way to a victory.. but when the referee went down after The Judge was thrown into him, Armand went to the outside and got a steel chair!. The dizzy Judge was hanging onto the ropes, glassy eyed as he looked at Armand, but he simply let himself fall as Psycho Armand tried to crease his skull with the chair, which hit the ropes and bounced right back into his face, knocking him out cold!! The Judge grabbed the chair and held it high as the fans roared their approval.. but referee Bret Gravesen had recovered enough to see the KO'd Armand and the Judge holding the chair, and called for the undeserved DQ at 12:32! (Rating: C)

Final Rating: C-

Last edited by SirFozzie : 10-20-2005 at 11:36 AM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 11:36 AM   #64
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
I present to you the intro music for Depravity!

http://www.robertbrandt.com/temp/DrudgePuppet.mp3

(Legal to distribute mp3 there, for the record. Lead singer is the cousin of a friend of mine. They are suprisingly talented.)

Good stuff! and this props come from an ex-guitarrist in a rock band too myself.
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 11:42 AM   #65
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

We had a full house (1,000) for our first show.. not bad.. gotta keep them coming back tho!
Old 10-20-2005, 12:42 PM   #66
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

It's NIW Superstars with.. the NIW Superstars.. Ok.. so we need better slogans. But we have some awesome action coming your way!

NIW Owner Damon McGee has decided, what better way to showcase the tag teams in NIW.. by throwing em all into two rings and enclose it in steel! That's right ladies and gentlemen, at NIW Superstars, THIS... MEANS.. WAR!!!

Wargames, the match Beyond that is.

This means that American Made and Aerial Assault will take on the Marxist Maulers and Depravity in an 8 man WarGames match that will leave you breathless. With the Maulers and Depravity facing each other just days later for the NIW Tag Team Championship, HOW can they work together?

In other action, Damon McGee announced that there will be a four way match at Superstars to determine one of the finalists for the inaugural NIW NO LIMITS Championship! It's Danny "D'Tox" Wilson vs Dead Dread vs "The Avenging Angel" vs Torstein the Unholy, one fall to a finish, with the winner getting a shot at being the first ever NIW No Limits Champion!

Plus we have a couple new signings to brighten up the place as the NIW Divas make their debut!

War is Hell. But at Superstars, it's also going to be one hell of a match!
Old 10-20-2005, 01:19 PM   #67
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
This means that American Made and Aerial Assault will take on the Marxist Maulers and Depravity in an 8 man WarGames match that will leave you breathless. With the Maulers and Depravity facing each other just days later for the NIW Tag Team Championship, HOW can they work together?

We don't need those commy bastards! We can take on all four of those chumps by ourselves, bitches!
Old 10-20-2005, 01:24 PM   #68
DeToxRox
Head Coach

HEADLINAH!
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:46 PM   #69
Johnny93g
College Starter

Johnny Boy Steele wants revenge. Only American Made will be leaving the steel cage on their feet
TML
Old 10-20-2005, 02:21 PM   #70
condors
College Starter

I have no fear and i feel no pain. Its time...Its time....Its Dead Dread time
Old 10-20-2005, 02:32 PM   #71
Travis
Pro Rookie

I'll be seeing you again soon Dread. Have fun in the four way match, and don't bother looking over your shoulder, because you will not see me coming.
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 02:36 PM   #72
Calis
College Starter

Quote:

We will crush them.

We shall purify the Capitalist American Pig-Dogs through pain, and show them the true light and the one true way.

-So is WarGames a last man standing survivor type of deal, or is it a first pin thing? It's actually not something I'm familiar with.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 03:05 PM   #73
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Hearthrob needs to ask how he is supposed to team up with some churd whom can barely communicate with him in the ring? Either the NIW give me the proper respect and commitment that I deserve (that as a top flight singles competitor), or else I will retire and live off the millions I have already made in the acting business.

Either the long lost Guerrero brother get his performance up to my level, or be left fighting 1 against 2 in the remainder of our matches. Substandard performance will just not be tolerated, I don't bruise to lose. Hell I would have gotten rid of him a long time ago if I weren't banging his girlfriend on the side when he wasn't around.

And for heaven's sake, will someone shut those Attention Deprivation boys up? Who names their marquee move after a starbucks drink? Is that supposed to scare me? Man, I can't believe I have to waste my time on these guys.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 03:15 PM   #74
Blade6119
Coordinator

The judge demands revenge!!!I get repeatedly cheap shotted by this unawful loser, only to be DQed for surviving a chair shot???!!!! THE JUDGE DEMANDS REVENGE!!!! or a title belt
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 03:45 PM   #75
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calis
We will crush them.

We shall purify the Capitalist American Pig-Dogs through pain, and show them the true light and the one true way.

-So is WarGames a last man standing survivor type of deal, or is it a first pin thing? It's actually not something I'm familiar with.

WarGames is an old WCW Match (back before they went to crap)

it's 1v1 for 5 minutes, then a coin flip happens.. the winner of the coin toss gets the advantage, and sends a wrestler into the ring (so it's 2 on 1) for 2 minutes.

The two sides alternate sending wrestlers into the cage every 2 minutes (2 v 2, 2 v 3, 3 v 3, 3 v 4, 4 v 4) until all the members are in the cage. Then, The Match Beyond happens.. the match only ends when one person gives up, or has the towel thrown in for him (it's called "submit or surrender")
Old 10-20-2005, 04:20 PM   #76
Coolclint
n00b

From the Sombrero Dept.

"El Guerrero del Mexico no es weakpoint, senor Heartthrob es un pequena guerrero. El Wargames es el diablo!"

Dude...this guy's messed up.
Coolclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 04:36 PM   #77
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

SWF goes bananas and signs nine folks to their roster, but I'm trying to ignore them, I have my own business to run, mind you!
Old 10-20-2005, 04:38 PM   #78
duff88
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
The judge demands revenge!!!I get repeatedly cheap shotted by this unawful loser, only to be DQed for surviving a chair shot???!!!! THE JUDGE DEMANDS REVENGE!!!! or a title belt

Face it; Psycho Armand is way better than The Judge. And anyway, who won the match?
duff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 05:04 PM   #79
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

NIW Superstars (Week 1)

Dark Match: Neon Chaos defeated the Judge at the 12 minute mark after a Chaos Plunge (similar to the Pepsi Plunge), they had great chemistry, I think I may put them in an official feud. (Rating C+, Neon Chaos + to Performance Skills)

Dark Angle: Damon McGee came out and pissed off the crowd by talking about how great he was for five minutes, and finally in the last 30 seconds before he left he said.. "Oh yeah, just so you know, tonight, Mount Jeeber will take on Jeff Nights". (Rating E)

Chloe Dean (one of our new Divas) spends a minute shilling the fact that she's on the cover of the first NIW Magazine , with action shots of all the great NIW superstars. I think most of our fans were looking for action shots of her (if you know what I mean, wink wink nudge nudge say no more) (Rating B)

The Main Card:

Mount Jeeber continued his winning streak, hitting Jeff "Pipes" Nights with an Avalanche Splash and winning his match at 7:35.. (another match with great chemistry, you might hate the egomaniacal McGee, but he does put together some good matches!), (Rating: C+)

A Hype video aired for next week's World Title Match between Depravity and the Marxist Maulers, sadly, we have no video wall, so all the fans could do was listen to the music for the Hype Video (a constant cut and back mix of the Russian National Anthem and Depravity's Theme "Drudge Puppet", which will be an extra on our first Monthly DVD release). They were NOT happy with this.

Torstein the Unholy locked Danny Wilson in the DARK EXCOMMUNICATION for the win in the four way NIW NO LIMIT CHAMPIONSHIP qualifier, as Jesse Ewiak and Dead Dread brawled on the outside. (Rating: D, Bonuses: Jesse Ewiak +Flying skills. Dead Dread +Performance skills. Danny "D'Tox" Wilson +Performance skills, Torstein the Unholy +Technical skills. )

In the Main Event: All 8 men were left battered and bruised as War Games happened. Some highlights...

El Guerrero del Mexico hanging on to the top of the cage, and dropping down on Ice Warrior with a leg drop from 12 feet up!

Heartthrob tying Proleteriat to the ropes and punching him until he had busted him wide open..

Coffee Warlord grinnnnnnnding Big Mac's face into the cage wall, making him bleed profusely. (to Coffee Warlord's great amusement)

In the end though, it was a bit of miscommunication that cost the uneasy Alliance the match, as Coffee Warlord held up a dazed Johnny Boy Steele up for a Russian Sickle clothesline, but when the Red Menace was bouncing off the ropes, Johnny Boy backkicked Coffee right in the gajoolies, and rolled away, and The Red Menace "Accidentally" hit Coffee with the clothesline! The Red Menace loooked like he was going to help Coffee up, but El Guerrero del Mexico surprised him with the huricanrana and Steele hit him with the US Steele Leg Drop! Big Mac lifted him in a Boston Crab, and Heartthrob added a cross face armbar to it, and Red Menace had no choice but to submit, because Ice Warrior and Proleteriat had started to fight amongst themselves!.

Winners at 19:40: Aerial Assault and American Made (Rating D, bonus: Heartthrob +Performance, Ice Warrior +Performance, Coffee Warlord +Technical).

After the match it turned into a complete free for all, with all eight men brawling in the ring, and it took all of security to hold them back!

I think the NIW World Tag Team match next week just became a little more heated.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:20 PM   #80
Blade6119
Coordinator

Im 0-2...what the hell is this crap...go from getting cheated in the main event in the first event to losing the first dark match?? What is this crap foz? is the judge that bad?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 05:29 PM   #81
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Nah, Blade, I'm just trying to get everyone a match on the main card.

The Judge is going to be slotted in a feud shortly, once I get this tournament over with..
Old 10-20-2005, 05:55 PM   #82
Johnny93g
College Starter

American Made, the future of the company!!!
TML
Old 10-20-2005, 05:59 PM   #83
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

The Highlander wants a chance to redeem himself after his loss to Mount Jeeber in a dark match.
Sublime 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 06:05 PM   #84
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Commy bastards! Punks! Those two red scumbags are gonna get themselves a guitar in the head!
Old 10-20-2005, 06:51 PM   #85
DeToxRox
Head Coach

I'm being jobbed. I will not be BARRY HOROWITZ!
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 07:04 PM   #86
hoopsguy
General Manager

It is clear that the nihilistic rockers cannot work effectively with any save themselves. Red Menace and I will bludgeon them with their own instruments next week.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 08:41 PM   #87
tucker342
Pro Starter

If ur still accepting wrestlers

Type Of wrestler: Martial Artist
Good guy or bad guy: Whatever u need, doesn't matter to me
Your Wrestler's name: AJ Tucker
No clue what I want my gimmick to be
tucker342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 09:15 PM   #88
TonyR
High School Varsity

The Green Ghost is waiting for his shot to show the boss he is the future of the cruiserweight division.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:28 PM   #89
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

The Judge has been weighed, measured and found wanting! :P I heard he cried like a baby last night.

YOU CAN'T HUNT WHAT YOU CAN'T KILL! AND YOU CAN'T KILL WHAT YOU CAN'T STOP - Neon Chaos

Last edited by Neon_Chaos : 10-20-2005 at 09:29 PM.
Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 09:31 PM   #90
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Tony: There's been a bit of an issue with the Green Ghost, I'm working on it
Old 10-20-2005, 09:31 PM   #91
Eilim
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny93g
American Made, the future of the company!!!

We defintely need to think of a good intro song for ourselves.

For a personal Intro song, if I ever have to take to the mat without the great Johnny Boy Steele... I'd have to request I walk in to the Dropkick Murphy's cover of "Dirty Water". Completely mugging to the crowd whenever we find ourselves in a New England venue.

btw, great write-ups so far. Had me doing a cheer when you had me bust out the boston crab.
Eilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 09:36 PM   #92
TonyR
High School Varsity

Quote:
Tony: There's been a bit of an issue with the Green Ghost, I'm working on it

You're trying to cut my salary already????
I haven't even had one match !!!
Old 10-20-2005, 11:37 PM   #93
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

actually, when I made your character, I screwed up with who he was working for, currently The Green Ghost is on a written contract to.. New York City Wrestling.

Trying to get someone to take the role, and I'll edit the other green ghost back to what he was.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:46 PM   #94
JeeberD
General Manager

Mount Jeeber LIKE being undefeated!

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 12:13 AM   #95
Izulde
Head Coach

I have conquered one who stands in my way. More will fall and soon I will stand as the NIW No Limit Champion!

From there, I will begin forming my Dark Legion, who will swear fealty to me and me alone... Together, the NIW shall be our Kingdom and none shall defeat us!

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 02:02 AM   #96
TonyR
High School Varsity

Quote:
actually, when I made your character, I screwed up with who he was working for, currently The Green Ghost is on a written contract to.. New York City Wrestling.

Trying to get someone to take the role, and I'll edit the other green ghost back to what he was.

Would it be easier if I created a new character?
Old 10-21-2005, 08:59 AM   #97
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilim
We defintely need to think of a good intro song for ourselves.

For a personal Intro song, if I ever have to take to the mat without the great Johnny Boy Steele... I'd have to request I walk in to the Dropkick Murphy's cover of "Dirty Water". Completely mugging to the crowd whenever we find ourselves in a New England venue.

btw, great write-ups so far. Had me doing a cheer when you had me bust out the boston crab.

There's no way the Boston Crab could hold you.....hehe

Intro music....i have no idea.....ill leave that upto you
TML
Old 10-22-2005, 07:51 AM   #98
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Tony: I fixed American elemental back to his original name, and I'm hunting for new guys for you and Tucker
Old 10-22-2005, 07:59 AM   #99
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

It's our second edition of NIW Presents.. National Wrestling Night, and it's an hour jampacked with wrestling goodness!

We saw Torstein the Unholy qualify for the NIW No Limits Championship decider with his victory in the four way match at Superstars. He'll be in action again tonight, facing off against the high flying El Guerrero Del Mexico.. Will the Dark Excommunication claim another victim?

Mount Jeeber and Jeff Nights..well.. don't like each other. Mount Jeeber thinks that Jeff Nights runs off his mouth too much. Jeff Nights thinks that Mount Jeeber looks like a cross between a yeti and a jackass. Well, at least they can settle it in a reasonable manner.. by beating the you know what out of each other in the NIW Ring!

Neon Chaos. We saw the Chaos Plunge take out the Judge last week. Some are tipping him as a major player in the upcoming NIW World Heavyweight Championship tournament, the NIW Main event scene. But to The Hunter.. all he is.. is prey. Can the Hunter, still reeling from the Dead Dread Bomb he took last week, hunt down the Chaotical one?

And in the Main Event.. the first ever NIW World Tag Team champions will be crowned. The Marxist Maulers and Depravity. need I say more? Oh.. and owner Damon McGee says.. expect a surprise in this match. What does the boss have up his sleeve? Tune into NIW Superstars and find out!
Old 10-22-2005, 08:53 AM   #100
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

NIW Presents.. National Wrestling Night (Week 2, Monday)

Dark Matches

Two new NIW Divas, Lady Melissa and Persephone have an argument over which Diva should be on the cover of next month's NIW Magazine. Right before they get to the part where they catfight about it... Damon McGee steps in (boooo), and says.. well.. we'll let the fans decide. Before the main card tonight, we're gonna have ourselves a BIKINI CONTEST! (yay!) (Rating: D)

Dead Dread defeated Big Mac with a DEAD DREAD BOMB at 9:47 (Rating: D), Dead Dread was exhausted, and the two just never clicked.

Heartthrob is in the ring with Lady Melissa and Persephone. He leads them through a standard bikini contest - taking turns to wow the audience - before letting the crowd decide who wins. Lady Melissa is announced as the winner, which Persephone looks very unhappy about. (Rating: C)

Main Card:

El Guerrero Del Mexico had everything going his way in his match against Torstein the Unholy. He was hitting high risk move after high risk move. Torstein would barely have time to get to his feet before the luchadore would be flying at him from another angle. But.. Torstein was just getting angry. El Guerrero went for the Super Flying Fantastic Rana RollUp.. and bent backwards to send him over.. and stopped. Torstein had grabbed the rope for leverage. Uh oh... This coincidentally left El Guerrero in perfect position for a DARK EXCOMMUNICATION, and a three count for Torstein!

After the match, he gave the fallen Guerrero a SECOND DARK EXCOMMUNICATION, and looked to do it a third time, but Heartthrob came running out and saved his partner.. Torstein was snickering as trainers and road agents helped Heartthrob half carry El Guerrero Del Mexico to the back. (RATING C)

Jeff Nights vs Mount Jeeber.. was a brawl. Jeff Nights charged Mount Jeeber and attacked him in the aisleway, and the two brawled all over the Lake Michitachee Rec Center, not entering the ring for a good three-four minutes. Mount Jeeber had the advantage, but the ref kept trying to seperate the two so they could have (gasp) A WRESTLING MATCH! (the nerve of some people, huh?) Well, at the 8:31 mark, the referee pushed his way in between the two of them.. and they both turned and FLATTENED THE REF, for getting in their way!

The two brawled to the back, and the ref had no choice (when he came to, at least) to DQ both wrestlers at 8:31. Something will have to be done to stop these two! (Rating: C)

There was some kind of commotion in the stands.. waitasecond, HE'S not scheduled to be here... It's The Judge! He stepped over the ringside barrier, and slid into the ring, and grabbed a microphone..

"ARMAUND! I know you're listening! You thought that you'd profit from your crimes? Well.. in this ring, I'm not only the judge.. but I'll be your jury.. then I'll be your executioner.. YOU HAVE A DEATH SENTENCE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT.. COME AND GET IT!"

Armaund's music started playing, and the Judge leaned over the top rope, waiting for Armaund to make his appearance.. but the wily Psycho had OUTWITTED HIS OPPONENT! He ALSO came in from the crowd, with a steel chair in hand.. clapped the Judge on the shoulder, and as he turned, hit him with the LOW BLOW! The Judge was bent over, groaning in pain, and got the steel chair across the back! Armaund was laughing to himself as he looked at the Judge, who was writhing in pain...

"Why Judgey.. I didn't know you cared..." he crooned in a falsetto, and still laughing, made his way to the back. (rating: D)

The World Tag Title Match was next.. and as all four wrestlers were in the ring.. Damon McGee grabbed the microphone..

"If I let it be up to you four guys, you'd get yourself DQ'd or countout, or whatever.. that's NOT GONNA HAPPEN TONIGHT. It's one fall to a finish.. NO DQ.. NO COUNTOUT.. FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE!"

Well...

That set the tone for the match. There was very little wrestling to be had, and a lot of the punch-y, kick-y brawling that gave the Marxist Maulers the advantage. Then.. things got crazy. Or Crazier.

Proleteriat KO'd Ice Warrior with a brass knuckle shot.
Big Mac came running to the ring and interrupted the count at 2.. pulling Proleteriat up and giving him a MAC ATTACK!

The Red Menace hit Mac with a Russian Sickle Clothesline, and kicked Mac out of the ring.. posing for a second, and seeing Ice Warrior still out, covered him.. one.. two..

Johnny Boy Steele pulls the Red Menace off.. lifted him up and SLAMMED HIM to the mat.. off the ropes.. US STEELE LEG DROP! Coffee Warlord grabs steele and throws him over the top rope.. covers the Red Menace.. 1..2.. OH COME ON.. MORE INTERFERENCE? Coffee Warlord sees Heartthrob coming and stands up.. but eats a HEARTBREAKER SUPERKICK! Ice slowly gets up, crawling towards Red Menace.. of course.. there's El Guerrero del Mexico.. SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK TO THE CRAWLING ICE WARRIOR!

Wait.. Psycho Armaund has come down to the ring.. LOW BLOW ON EL GUERRERRO DEL MEXICO. He.. HE JUST DDT'D the Referee! Psycho Armaund just DDT'd the ref! There was nobody left in the ring for him to hit except the ref..

Wait a second.. Oh boy.. The Judge just snuck into the ring... HE returns the favor to Armaund, Low Blow of his own!.. he just slid out of the ring.. why's he moving the tab.. Oh god this can't end well...

The Judge pulls Armaund to the apron.. sets him up.. OH MY GAWD! DEATH SENTENCE THROUGH THE ANNOUNCER'S TABLE TO THE FLOOR!

Security is flooding to the ring, as the crowd is going APESHIT, and the four men are down in the ring. Proleteriat and Coffee Warlord are the first to their feet.. Proleteriat goes low! Sets up for the OPIATE OF THE MASSES DDT.. NO.. BLOCKED.. EXPRESS-OH!, EXPRESS-OH! COFFEE WARLORD HIT THE EXPRESS-OH!

COVER..1...2...3.... WE HAVE NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Winners of the match at 11:49 and NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NIW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.. DEPRAVITY!!!

Rating: D, I think for the Overbooking.. but man.. what a blast

As security escorts the new champions (and everybody else!) to the back, Damon McGee storms down and tells the security to hold the Judge.

"Stop him, damnit.. oh you think you're the judge, huh? Righteous and cool, huh? Well.. you may be the judge, then that makes me the frickin supreme court, huh, Judge? I tell you what.. next week on National Wrestling Night, you take on The Highlander in a "Judge or Be Judged Match". You win.. you're in the No Limit Title Match. You lose.. you will NEVER get another chance at ANY NIW title.. EVER AGAIN!"

The Judge indicates that he accepts McGee's terms, and we have ourselves a match!

The final match of the evening was Neon Chaos vs the Hunter. And it was awesome. The two traded near falls back and forth, even prompting a "This Match Rules" Chant from the crowd.. Finally, Neon Chaos hit a Chaos Plunge, and got the 1..2..3.. (with the assist of a handful of tights, JUST in chase! (Rating: C+, 18:11)

Final Rating: C