Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-24-2008, 06:58 PM   #701
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'm going to be up for a while tonight so I'd like to see if anyone is going to be talking before I cast any votes.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:04 PM   #702
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am around but i don't have much to say
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:09 PM   #703
The Jackal
Coordinator

well we know the seer isnt going to reveal today, but they'll have four scan results tomorrow .. they don't have to reveal then (but a bodyguard would ensure they got a 5th straight scan) but if they have any sort of info.. which they really should.. we could use a COT or wolves to kill
Old 04-24-2008, 08:18 PM   #704
The Jackal
Coordinator

i am concerned.. ill try and wake up before the deadline if no one else comes around tonight.. i guess its still somewhat early
Old 04-24-2008, 08:21 PM   #705
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
i am concerned.. ill try and wake up before the deadline if no one else comes around tonight.. i guess its still somewhat early

concerened about what?
Old 04-24-2008, 08:24 PM   #706
The Jackal
Coordinator

concerned that there isnt much discussion. i know some of us may be waiting for a seer reveal which would give us guaranteed info, of which we have very little. i'm just not sure who to vote for at this point, and i'm wary of the wolves continuing to pick us off.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:25 PM   #707
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
I think my bigger worry is that IF you are a villager, the wolves are trying to let you become trusted so they can then convert you and have you be trusted by the rest of us.

Otherwise, yeah, If I were a wolf you'd be dead already.

You still make the tiny hairs on my neck stand on end.

If they're doing that, it's not working.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:26 PM   #708
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm going to be up for a while tonight so I'd like to see if anyone is going to be talking before I cast any votes.

I'm in and out. What do you want to talk about?
Old 04-24-2008, 08:33 PM   #709
path12
Coordinator

I'll be around later. My vote will be in before I go to bed tonight.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #710
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Vote Pass.
Sonic Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:39 PM   #711
Passacaglia
Coordinator

UNVOTE NFG22
VOTE SONIC YOUTH
Old 04-24-2008, 10:18 PM   #712
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

I'll explain.

It revolves around the ITC lynch. He starts off in with this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I can see that. A run on ITC would really disturb me at this point, but a lot of that depends on what he says when he shows up.
Quote:
I think that's a key point. Also, doesn't anyone find it odd that ITC didn't even mention ntn's scan? I guess there's really not much to be said about it, but you'd think he would have at least acknowledged it. I'm willing to wait and see what happens -- my hunch is that ITC is waiting to see which way the wind blows before saying too much.
Quote:
ITC, are you really not sure why this scan has put you under suspicion, or are you just griping about it?
These post to me reads a bit weird to me too. Going from being disturbed to talking to ITC about his suspiciousness like he's already guilt when it was always 50% if you where a pure vanilla.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:27 PM   #713
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

His vote as well looks tactically placed too. Who's it on? Ntndeacon.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:31 PM   #714
The Jackal
Coordinator

i said i wasn't going to vote pass today, and i dont think ntn is the way to go, so i'm going to go with sonic for now since the flyers depress me and i doubt ill be up before 10 .. here's hoping we nail a wolf

vote sonic youth
Old 04-24-2008, 11:06 PM   #715
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
i said i wasn't going to vote pass today, and i dont think ntn is the way to go, so i'm going to go with sonic for now since the flyers depress me and i doubt ill be up before 10 .. here's hoping we nail a wolf

vote sonic youth
If it stays on me, you'll be looking very suspicious, especially after I become lynched. I now need 2 votes to keep me in the game and Jackal won't be one that will be changed.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:56 PM   #716
path12
Coordinator

4-3 with just me and ntn to vote, I believe.

For the record, I would rather vote any of the following before Pass or SY: ntndeacon, RendeR, PurdueBrad.

That said, and with the choices we have, what I really most want to see is who ntndeacon chooses.

VOTE PASSACAGLIA
Old 04-25-2008, 12:44 AM   #717
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Vote Sonic Youth

I have not been suspicious of Pass, so have no desire to vote for him. Sorry SY if you are not guilty of Lupine behavior
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:31 AM   #718
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
Vote Sonic Youth

I have not been suspicious of Pass, so have no desire to vote for him. Sorry SY if you are not guilty of Lupine behavior
I know pass is a wolf. I can't reveal why though.
Old 04-25-2008, 05:44 AM   #719
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Guys im with sonic here. Pass has to be a wolf. Lets just kill him, he has been having votes for 3 days now, lets just end it.
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 06:42 AM   #720
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

Happy Birthday path12
ImTheCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 06:46 AM   #721
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I'll explain.

It revolves around the ITC lynch. He starts off in with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
I can see that. A run on ITC would really disturb me at this point, but a lot of that depends on what he says when he shows up.

Quote:
I think that's a key point. Also, doesn't anyone find it odd that ITC didn't even mention ntn's scan? I guess there's really not much to be said about it, but you'd think he would have at least acknowledged it. I'm willing to wait and see what happens -- my hunch is that ITC is waiting to see which way the wind blows before saying too much.

Quote:
ITC, are you really not sure why this scan has put you under suspicion, or are you just griping about it?

These post to me reads a bit weird to me too. Going from being disturbed to talking to ITC about his suspiciousness like he's already guilt when it was always 50% if you where a pure vanilla.

I'll try to explain what I was thinking in these to help you out. Most of it is predicated on not believing ntn at the time.

For the first post, I did not like the run on ITC. Yes, my vote was on ntndeacon, and it stayed there all day, even though I drew some heat. I didn't feel like we should trust ntn, and I thought he was fishing for roles, and looking to kill villagers at the same time.

For the second post, didn't YOU think it was strange that ITC didn't say anything about it? I was trying to get a discussion going about what each of ITC's different possible responses could have meant regarding ntn, but I think everyone was just content to believe him -- now that I've seen how this turn has gone down, I think everyone was right, in retrospect.

For the third post, I was replying to his post where he commented that ntn had scanned him as a villager, but it made more people distrust him for some reason. I was asking him if he needed the reason for that explained to him, in case he honestly didn't see people's reasoning. I understood their reasoning, and agreed with it to some extent, but since I didn't trust ntn, I sure as hell wasn't voting for ITC. The inquisitor is a bit of an unusual role, and I could see someone not being able to get why being scanned as 'villager' would make people suspicious of him. Not at all talking to him like he was guilty.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:46 AM   #722
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfg22 View Post
Guys im with sonic here. Pass has to be a wolf. Lets just kill him, he has been having votes for 3 days now, lets just end it.

Dude, let's just kill you! You've been under the radar for three days, let's just end that!
Old 04-25-2008, 06:58 AM   #723
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Seriously, saying that you've had votes on me for 3 days just comes off like you're a wolf trying to get me lynched.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:58 AM   #724
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
4-3 with just me and ntn to vote, I believe.

For the record, I would rather vote any of the following before Pass or SY: ntndeacon, RendeR, PurdueBrad.

That said, and with the choices we have, what I really most want to see is who ntndeacon chooses.

VOTE PASSACAGLIA

Hey path, now that you've seen who ntndeacon chose, does that change your mind any?
Old 04-25-2008, 07:11 AM   #725
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Hey Path, quick question, and surprisingly it's not about me. I'm feeling kind of lazy, I understand voting for me (bad vote record) or RendeR (really utr) but I'm still having trouble with people voting ntndeacon. Why are you more willing to go that route when he's revealed with no counter?
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 07:11 AM   #726
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

dola- the "I'm kind of lazy" thing referred to me not being in the mood to post-dig, so if you've already said why ntn, my apologies.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:13 AM   #727
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

double dola- HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATH!
Old 04-25-2008, 07:50 AM   #728
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Pass your arguments are weak. Then again its hard for me because I know you are a wolf...
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 08:14 AM   #729
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Ok now I am confused. One person knowing Pass is guilty is understandable, but 2 is confusing.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:22 AM   #730
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

my main reason is that Pass has seemed to be on the up and up from day one. although I am not really thinking of changing since two folks claim to be able to tell miraculously that Pass is a wolf
Old 04-25-2008, 08:27 AM   #731
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I am gone. I wont be back til after the deadline
Old 04-25-2008, 08:36 AM   #732
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

That's your decision ntndeacon, but I think you'll look and feel extremely foolish after deadline. But that's ok too.

It's a pity you didn't scan me last night ntndeacon, as you wouldn't be in this situation.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:53 AM   #733
Passacaglia
Coordinator

The weird thing is that both of them are saying I'm a wolf, otherwise I would say that one is the seer and one is the fool. But if that were the case, one would say I was a wolf, and one would say I was a villager. Since they're both against me, I'm figuring they're both wolves. On the other hand, I don't see how they BOTH could be wolves -- if so, why would they both come out at me like that? This is confusing.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:55 AM   #734
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Right, so I'm to be lynched eh.

I'd be looking into PurdueBrad(check out his voting patterns) after me, but then you'll all know about Pass after taking me out. I forsee egg, and a bit.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:55 AM   #735
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Also, reading the rules, the Fool sees everyone as a villager, not random. I'd assume that if there's a fool, he probably knows he's the fool by now -- if he were the real seer, he likely would have caught a wolf.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:56 AM   #736
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
The weird thing is that both of them are saying I'm a wolf, otherwise I would say that one is the seer and one is the fool. But if that were the case, one would say I was a wolf, and one would say I was a villager. Since they're both against me, I'm figuring they're both wolves. On the other hand, I don't see how they BOTH could be wolves -- if so, why would they both come out at me like that? This is confusing.
Nice reply Mr Wolf.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:56 AM   #737
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
Right, so I'm to be lynched eh.

I'd be looking into PurdueBrad(check out his voting patterns) after me, but then you'll all know about Pass after taking me out. I forsee egg, and a bit.

What did I ever do to you?

If you have ideas on where else to look, I'm listening. We still have a few minutes.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:01 AM   #738
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

And there is the reveal. Mine will come soon and you'll all know now.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:01 AM   #739
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Well, so much for that. I didn't even come after you, SY, until you voted me.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:01 AM   #740
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Deadline.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:02 AM   #741
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Vote Count:

(5) SonicYouth - Lathum (661), PurdueBrad (692), Passacaglia (694), The Jackal (714), ntndeacon (717)
(4) Passacaglia - nfg22 (670), Render (693), Sonic Youth (711), path12 (717)

Last edited by Neon_Chaos : 04-25-2008 at 09:02 AM.
Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:05 AM   #742
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

You arrive at Blackness Castle, the stronghold of the followers of Kane. Everyone is led into the castle, and brought to the central court to meet Johan.

As you pass through the halls of the castle, you notice people whispering to each other. They have not seen outsiders in the longest time.

Upon reaching the central court, the lead knight announces his return to a man sitting on a wooden throne.

Knight: "Johan, we have captured these outsiders by the outskirts of the castle grounds."

Johan simply motions for Eden Sinclair to come forward.

Johan: "Eden, it's been a long time. What brings you to Blackness? Tired of your cannibal friends?"

Eden: "Far from it. These men have come looking for you. They're... not of the north."

Johan's expression changes from placidity to concern. He commands everyone to leave the court, save for a few knights.

Johan: "From beyond the wall. I see. What brings you to Scotland?"

Sonic Youth replies.

Sonic Youth: "We've come to seek Kane. The reaper virus has evolved. We need your help, for a cure."

Eden: "And since Kane's dead, you're the only other person I know who knew as much as he did."

Johan: "A cure, you say? You came all the way here to find something that I know nothing of."

Eden: "You knew about Kane's research."

Johan: "Research that went nowhere! There is no cure..."

Eden: "You promised me once... if there was anything you could do."

Johan: "That was a long time ago."

Eden: "I expect you to keep your word... King of Blackness."

Johan remains silent. He thinks for a while, and smiles.

Johan: "There might be a way. Of course, you're going to have to fight for it."

Sonic Youth: "Fight for it?"

Johan: "You must engage in mortal combat with the Executioners. It is the way of Blackness. If I recall, Eden, you were the one who bested the greatest executioner in the history of Blackness."

Eden: "I did what I had to do."

Johan: "It is settled, then! Two of you, against two of the finest executioners in Blackness... for my help!"

Eden: "Fine. I suppose we should get this over with.

[Several hours later.]

Eden Sinclair and Sonic Youth are tasked to fight the executioners, while everyone is placed under lock-and-key in the Castle's Keep.

Given only flails, the two of them hardly stand a chance against fully-armored Knights. But Sonic Youth's and Eden's military training pay off well, keeping the fight close.

Sonic Youth deftly dodges blow after succeeding blow. He runs at one of the knights and uses his flail's chain to strangle him, his throat being the only exposed area. The knight succumbs and soon suffocates. Sonic Youth raises his flail in victory, only for his head to be bashed in with a morningstar by the other executioner, who had temporarily knocked Eden back.

The crowd cheers as Sonic Youth's brains splatter all over the muddy ground. His body slumps to the ground.

The executioner turns his attention back to Sinclair, and they circle each other. As the executioner swings away with his weapon, Sinclair rolls away. With impeccable timing, she whips out a broken arrowhead and jabs it into the executioner's throat. He staggers, and soon falls dead.

Sinclair turns toward Johan.

Sinclair: "Fun's over. Time to keep your word."

SONIC YOUTH HAS BEEN LYNCHED!
SONIC YOUTH WAS THE SEER!

Turn 5 has begun. Taking a break for the weekend. The next deadline will be on Monday 10 AM EST.

Last edited by Neon_Chaos : 04-28-2008 at 05:52 AM.
Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:09 AM   #743
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I just have to argue that he didn't scan me. If he had scanned me, why wouldn't he come out with that earlier? And knowing he was on the block, why didn't he come out with a COT? And what's with NFG jumping on SY's claim?

VOTE NFG22
Old 04-25-2008, 09:10 AM   #744
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

VOTE PASSACAGLIA
Old 04-25-2008, 09:20 AM   #745
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

would have been nice if SY told us who he scanned
Old 04-25-2008, 09:20 AM   #746
Passacaglia
Coordinator

To reiterate a little, my thinking is that SY had not scanned me, but knew that he had to save himself as the seer. I think he was trying to be subtle about it, hoping that he could stay alive without revealing as the seer, yet he knew that he had to do what he could to save himself. Otherwise, I can't imagine why he didn't come out with this info much, much sooner. Even when he argued against me, he used some junk I said about ITC (stuff where I was trying to help ITC, might I add), instead of anything seer-ish. Dude had two votes on him at the time, and he had to know mine was coming when he voted me. He just obviously wasn't THAT sure that I was a wolf, until he decided that he needed to be.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:27 AM   #747
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Also, I really want to hear from NFG. He's obviously not the seer, and the way he backed up SY's claim really made it so that people didn't vote to save him. SY's claim alone should have got me killed, but NFG's post managed to get the seer offed, and have me blamed for it. I think SY really played right into the wolves' hands here.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:42 AM   #748
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Happy birthday path! Any plans for the big night?
Old 04-25-2008, 09:57 AM   #749
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

This looks really bad for Passacaglia or nfg22, which sucks since neither have pinged me at all this game.

vote Passacaglia
Old 04-25-2008, 10:00 AM   #750
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I am upset. If you are that close to being voted off and you know you wont be night killed WHY do you choose not to reveal. we really haven't any COT now and it is SY's fault. That is why I voted last night to give a seer a chance to save either himself or a villager .